Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, awaken said:

Oooooooh, right.  Probably so. But would females in jeans be seen there?  

It could be a random guest at the camp. There are lots of testimonials of families with children there. They wax on about how fellowshiping is such a blessing from the Lord. Typical fundie speak.

I think Fort Rock brands itself as a family retreat for Christians. They don't demand frumpers. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Meh, the more Jim Bob tightens his grasp, the more the kids will slip through his fingers.

I hope you're right, because I bet the grasp has been about as tight as it could possibly get since Joshgate. Exhibit A: Look at how they shut Anna down. Who knows what choices Anna would have made if she wasn't dependent on the Duggar dole? All she has to do now is fake a happy marriage when the cameras are around, and since she doesn't have to shoot with Smuggar, it is getting easier for her than it was when Smugs was still in Jesus Jail. 

I just don't see anyone running in the forseeable future. 

• Love 2

Famy posted a pic on Instagram from a sultry home photoshoot she and Dill recently did. She hashtagged Celebrity Couples' Therapy (or whatever the show is called), also hastagging the date. Boy, did she get savaged in the comments for famewhoring. The photographer of their shoot, whom she'd tagged, had to show up to defend her hashtags as not famewhoring or promotion. Uhm, she absolutely promoted the show, you moron! It's all about the paycheck for her. 

Oh Famy, never change. 

6 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Even the leghumpers think Hannie needs to see a doctor. As for her "library," has she ever set foot in one? 

5 hours ago, DawgMom said:

Shenanigans! Shenanigans! So they were patrolling internet media and came across the mannequin challenge and got in on the fun. Hmmm... I thought the Internet was only for heathen Satan worshipers... well... isn't that special?!?!?

http://www.duggarfamily.com/2016/12/mannequin-challenge

How sad. I doubt any of the Duggar 19 has been to a library, yet Josiah was able to access the newest trend on the internet.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

Way back when I though Hannie was going to have all the Duggar beauty and brains. Its like she's become a different child.

It's weird because the J'slaves weren't cute kids or attractive teens, but they turned out to be reasonably good looking adults. I hope the Littles aren't in for some sort of reverse curse where they peak when they're young and it's all downhill once puberty hits. I'd always thought that Hannie, Jenny and Jordyn didn't look as Duggar-ish as all the other kids, but Hannie has turned into Josh's mini me practically overnight.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Don't you think Jessa also looks similar to Josh?

I always thought Jinger resembled Josh, although it's hard to match them up. The siblings look nothing alike but exactly alike, if that makes any sense. 

• Love 7
On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 2:09 PM, BitterApple said:

I always thought Jinger resembled Josh, although it's hard to match them up. The siblings look nothing alike but exactly alike, if that makes any sense. 

One of the boy twins looks like he was switched at the hospital.  I still think Jenny looks very unique, and maybe Jordyn.  I think Josie is a ringer for Jackson, but he's somehow cuter. 

I hope the grandkids from the girls stop looking exactly like Jim Bob.  Anna must carry strong genes.

• Love 3
On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 2:02 PM, BitterApple said:

It's weird because the J'slaves weren't cute kids or attractive teens, but they turned out to be reasonably good looking adults. I hope the Littles aren't in for some sort of reverse curse where they peak when they're young and it's all downhill once puberty hits. I'd always thought that Hannie, Jenny and Jordyn didn't look as Duggar-ish as all the other kids, but Hannie has turned into Josh's mini me practically overnight.

Makeup.  Just wait until Hannie starts following her sisters' lead.  Hours of hair and makeup a day.  I still think Hannie's cute.  She looks a lot like Joy.

• Love 3
On 12/31/2016 at 8:16 PM, Sew Sumi said:

She was....Until she opened her mouth and nonsensical mush ushered forth.

And just a short time ago she was keeping it real when she was showing Ben the grounds of the TTH. Then she had to become a Duggar breeder and spout stupid shit and prove the Duggar 19 have no knowledge beyond 6th grade that isn't based on Gothard bullshit.

• Love 2
On 12/31/2016 at 10:57 AM, Arwen Evenstar said:

Hannie looks so scabby.  Duggars, if you're reading this, that child needs to see a dermatologist!

It looks for all the world like deep bite marks on her forehead.  My heart breaks for that girl.  Is anyone taking care of her?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

That stuff has been on her head for like two months. Is Josie rabid?

Lmfaooo. I'm picturing Josie wearing one of those little heart shaped metal tags attached to her collar like my dog does to show that his rabies vaccine is current. 

• Love 4
On 12/20/2016 at 2:25 PM, BitterApple said:

So true. I've always said there's no way in hell all these girls adore children. If you were to throw a dozen random women in a room, you'd probably have a good chunk that like kids, a few who don't care one way or the other and a couple who flee any time someone tries to hand them a baby. The Duggar girls love babies because they've had it beaten into them that there's no other qualities that give them value as a woman. You're either a super breeder or pitiable spinster in their world, there's no in-between.

Just getting caught up on this thread. Have to say this is a very valid point, too bad it never occurs to MEchelle that a person can have autonomous likes and dislikes.

And, that reminds me of one of a scene, maybe it was in the last season of 19 kids, where Michelle was teaching the lost girls how to put a diaper on a baby doll, and I distinctly remember one girl being SO over it and disinterested. I tried to find on YouTube but no luck, maybe someone remembers? I wanna say maybe it was Jordyn? Definitely has to be atleast one Duggerling that isn't a fan of babies.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Booey said:

Just getting caught up on this thread. Have to say this is a very valid point, too bad it never occurs to MEchelle that a person can have autonomous likes and dislikes.

And, that reminds me of one of a scene, maybe it was in the last season of 19 kids, where Michelle was teaching the lost girls how to put a diaper on a baby doll, and I distinctly remember one girl being SO over it and disinterested. I tried to find on YouTube but no luck, maybe someone remembers? I wanna say maybe it was Jordyn? Definitely has to be atleast one Duggerling that isn't a fan of babies.

That was either Jordyn or Jennie. Sad thing is, I don't think Michelle, Jill, etc actually Like babies either. They like the idea of babies and pregnant, but they're like people who get bored of puppies when they're out of that cute stage and become dogs.

Jessa is all about Jessa, and she's playing her part, but at least she does seem to see her child as a child and not an addition to a collection. So far.

• Love 5
On January 4, 2017 at 5:41 PM, Sew Sumi said:

That stuff has been on her head for like two months. Is Josie rabid?

Maybe she has dermatillomania (Obsessive skin-picking)? It's often a sign on OCD or some underlying anxiety disorder. If I lived in the Duggar house, I'd likely have some serious anxiety and OCD-like issues.....

• Love 9
On 12/1/2016 at 7:13 PM, OpieTaylor said:

6 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

James, Jason, and cousin Oliver. 

J'Tyler has lost weight!  Not used to the skimpy portions, or is he working that weight off.

Edited by sheshark

There's a Jason?  He's a cutie.

Even if every single Duggar swore a blood oath that not one of them ever drank straight from the milk jug, there is still no way I would do what cousin Oliver is doing.  I can't even imagine what type of sludge that child is consuming.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

There's a Jason?  He's a cutie.

Even if every single Duggar swore a blood oath that not one of them ever drank straight from the milk jug, there is still no way I would do what cousin Oliver is doing.  I can't even imagine what type of sludge that child is consuming.

Yeah, particularly if Grossie Josie is gobbing on the milk carton as well.  Is this an Internet FU to show that he's being properly fed? We all know the only kid coming close to being properly fed is Spurgie.

So did cousin Tyler's parents sign on the dotted line for him to be a part of next season's episodes?  Will we get to listen to Michelle squeak about how there's always room at the compound for one more kid? (translated: Michelle won't even realize there's another kid until she realizes his name doesn't start with J).  Is Jana okay with taking on another charge?

• Love 2

I know this is a place to vent about the Duggars but Josie has become a running joke.  We've seen that she has had seizures and might have other unaddressed health problems.  This poor child is the product of two very selfish and proudly uneducated people who went for numbers instead of nurturing the children they have in their care.  No one has taken the time to teach this child manners.   

• Love 9