Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

All this missionary shenanigans?

I'm starting to think Derick is a nutcase who is delusional. 

And the topic above...he fancies himself doing big things in big places. Totally agree.  Guess that's why he reached out to Jim Boob. He wanted an exciting prayer partner. Someone famous! (eye roll)  Not just some regular Fundie but a Big Fundie with a Big Family. 

If that's the case, Derick might want a super large family too. 

• Love 5

"Creative Access Entities (CAEs) allow IMB personnel to gain sustainable access to unreached people groups who desperately need the Gospel. These CAEs involve a broad range of business ventures that are suitable to the local market, including microloans and medical programs. Not only do CAEs provide a sustainable source of income, they give unreached people a chance to hear and respond to the call of salvation."

https://www.mnnonline.org/news/local-believers-follow-up-on-imbs-creative-access-ministry

http://www.imb.org/giving/strategicprojectneedsview.aspx?id=LMC3601409#.Vhgu0uyqooI

The "Creative Access" program is about setting up business ventures.  Again, there is nothing clandestine about the program.

"Creative Access Coordinator: The Creative Access Coordinator will assist in identifying and creating new business entities for the purpose of providing a legitimate means for field workers to live in a country. This will include developing new business plans, training field personnel on how to run a business and reviewing ways to improve an existing business’s methods of operations. Business background and experience in numerous fields is needed."

http://www.imb.org/go/projects.aspx

That's not what Derick said he was doing at all.  He said on Linkedin that he took people on month-long treks in the Himalayas.

How could someone brand new to the Himalayas - the freaking HIMALAYAS - !!! - possibly lead treks there? Does this make any sense at all? Unless they were relatively short tours, in a small area, at low elevation - and Derick didn't start doing them until very close to the end of his assignment, I can't see it. And PS - if I spend a major chunk of change to see the Himalayas, I want an honest-to-goodness expert Sherpa guide. Not an accountant from Arkansas, thank you kindly.

This is an example of a paid endorsement -- a deal between ChickFilA, Duggars and the magazine. http://m.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/pregnant-jill-duggar-chick-fil-a-is-in-heaven-201562

Nice buzz, Derick... 

• Love 4

I don't get any of this. The Duggar family should be in crisis mode right now. Given their stated wish to remain on television, they should be doing everything that they possibly can to improve their public image. Instead, they appear to be their own worst enemies.

I don't think that anyone who knows anything about missionary work would assume that a recent college grad was a full-fledged missionary. There is no harm in Derick providing clear information about the work he did in Nepal.

From what we've seen so far, it appears that they think that if they ignore the questions about the use of mission funds for personal travel, they will go away. I don't think that's the case -- these are serious humpers who have actually donated money to this "mission" who are angry. They need to address this -- yesterday -- or there won't be any more donations to worry about.

Derick specifically said that they were back for a month for a planned break. A month has come and gone, and they've had a GOING AWAY party. Why are they still here? If we can see all of the posts -- that THEY ARE POSTING -- of them lolling around the TTH, so can all of their donors.

Unless their plan is to make everyone hate Jill and Derick so much that they forget about Josh, they are failing miserably.

• Love 7

Does anyone think that Jill & Derick hastily and naively put the cart before the horse so to speak?  I really can't imagine that they are intentionally trying to live off donor money in that big of a shady way. Derick picked up and did a year in Nepal and probably thought he & Jill could do the same thing. Maybe neither realized that organized missions actually want people with qualifications that neither Jill or Derick have yet, or at least Jill doesn't (or didn't prior to her midwife certificate).

And I still think that the posts might be red herrings, because maybe the TLC crew is with them this time Central America.

• Love 3

Does anyone think that Jill & Derick hastily and naively put the cart before the horse so to speak?  I really can't imagine that they are intentionally trying to live off donor money in that big of a shady way. Derick picked up and did a year in Nepal and probably thought he & Jill could do the same thing. Maybe neither realized that organized missions actually want people with qualifications that neither Jill or Derick have yet, or at least Jill doesn't (or didn't prior to her midwife certificate).

I don't think that Derrick and Jill sat down and thought "It would be fantastic if we could make up a 'mission' in Central America so that we can live off other people's money" but that is essentially what they have done.  I think that they are arrogant and naive- arrogant to think that they would just be able to walk in with no plan or qualifications and naive to think that they didn't need said plan or qualifications. 

But they also don't appear to see anything wrong with what they are doing.  They would know by now that there are questions about their use of money but they still haven't published anything about where donations are going.  They appear to have used donations, that were given in good faith, to fund their back-and-forth trips which is, IMO, fraud.  They used every connection that they had to get people to donate, ended up with a reasonable amount of money and have seen nothing wrong with that money being used for international flights so that they can be at family events.  They chose to approach this without qualifications or a long-term plan. 

So while I agree that they might not have intended to deceive people, stupidity isn't really an excuse in my book. 

• Love 9

"Creative Access Entities (CAEs) allow IMB personnel to gain sustainable access to unreached people groups who desperately need the Gospel. These CAEs involve a broad range of business ventures that are suitable to the local market, including microloans and medical programs. Not only do CAEs provide a sustainable source of income, they give unreached people a chance to hear and respond to the call of salvation."

https://www.mnnonline.org/news/local-believers-follow-up-on-imbs-creative-access-ministry

http://www.imb.org/giving/strategicprojectneedsview.aspx?id=LMC3601409#.Vhgu0uyqooI

The "Creative Access" program is about setting up business ventures.  Again, there is nothing clandestine about the program.

"Creative Access Coordinator: The Creative Access Coordinator will assist in identifying and creating new business entities for the purpose of providing a legitimate means for field workers to live in a country. This will include developing new business plans, training field personnel on how to run a business and reviewing ways to improve an existing business’s methods of operations. Business background and experience in numerous fields is needed."

That's not what Derick said he was doing at all.  He said on Linkedin that he took people on month-long treks in the Himalayas.

Sorry that I was unclear! I never meant to imply that he ran the IMB's creative access program. I meant that I think he's one of the "field workers" who came in by stealth, under its auspices.

To clarify: He wasn't running one of these programs. He was among the  "field workers" for whom somebody else sets up the "creative access" program that solely exists "for the purpose of providing a legitimate means for field workers to live in a country." (per your quote above) IN Nepal, it makes perfect sense, to me anyway, that trekking businesses are one kind of "legitimate" business that IMB would help locals set up, so that IMB-affiliated "field workers" could then use it as cover for their conversion work.

None of the missionary "field workers" would state that they were there under IMB auspices or that they are acting as missionaries.They lie -- at IMB's direction -- and say that they were there to work in this "creative" cover business that some one person sets up. If they told the truth about it, there would be a big danger that it would be sniffed out by the government quickly and could no longer provide this "creative access" to "field workers." What these "field workers" are actually doing is helping out with the overall IMB conversion effort, either doing support work or simply hanging around with locals to convert them, such as :

finding "people who are open and receptive to the Gospel, and stay with them, leading them to place their faith in Christ."

or

"utilize your giftedness and expertise to do financial and logistical tasks that free the rest of the Strategy missionary force to evangelize/disciple/train."

http://www.imbstudents.org/programs/jman/Go_Journeyman.aspx#.VhkFsiuW4o0

What I can't figure out is why you would think  it's so clear that Derick -- who is obviously dying to be an IMB missionary -- would then not mention on his LinkedIn that he has worked under IMB's auspices in the mission field, unless he had a compelling reason to deny it? Being a missionary is clearly his big ambition, seems to me.

To my mind, his having worked there on the qt as one of the "field workers" in the "creative access" program would certainly provide the reason.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 3

How could someone brand new to the Himalayas - the freaking HIMALAYAS - !!! - possibly lead treks there? Does this make any sense at all? Unless they were relatively short tours, in a small area, at low elevation - and Derick didn't start doing them until very close to the end of his assignment, I can't see it. And PS - if I spend a major chunk of change to see the Himalayas, I want an honest-to-goodness expert Sherpa guide. Not an accountant from Arkansas, thank you kindly.

Well, on my interpretation, he didn't. He was a "field worker" in a missionary enterprise that had worked with the locals to help them set up a trekking business while also trying to convert them. That's how IMB gets "creative access" to the country for a bunch of people -- the "field workers."

So his main work was hanging around with the local workers in that trekking business to talk to them about Christ. And then he probably did a little trekking, and a little helping out with the trekking, both in order to keep his cover as somebody who was not in Nepal as a missionary and in order to do his main job -- which was to stick like glue to a couple of locals while talking to them about Christianity.

He was a stealth missionary who helped out in a trekking business as a cover. A "field worker" for IMB who purported to be in the country for another  purpose -- working with locals to start a trekking business -- in order to get more IMB missionaries in than the government would otherwise allow.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 5

If he was there under "creative access," as I hypothesize, then he's probably given out all the information he can give out.

The "creative access" program involves somebody who works with locals as a sort of one-man business incubator for IMB. But the real reason for creating those local businesses is so that they can bring in other U.S. IMB "field workers" who purportedly work with the new local businesses but actually spend their time talking Christianity to the locals who work in or around the businesses. The "creative access" businesses expand the IMB staff on the ground in a country without acknowledging that that's what they're doing. That's why, if you were one of the IMB "field workers" involved with one of these local businesses, you would say you were leading treks. But what you would actually be doing is working a bit in the trekking business so that you could stay alongside a couple of locals all day in hopes of converting them.    

Just as they say below. Some IMB person acts as a "creative access coordinator," who helps figure out business opportunities for locals that will "provide a legitimate means for field workers" -- who are U.S. Baptist wanna-be missionaries -- "to live in the country" without admitting that they're really there to do conversion work:

IMB plainly states that they create opportunities for people to enter a country as missionaries while saying that they're entering the country as something else. If you participated in a program like that, you wouldn't come back and say you were an IMB apprentice/volunteer missionary or you'd be blowing the whole program's cover, which is exactly what they don't want to do. Because the program exists to "provide a legitimate means" -- but not really -- "for [missionary] field workers to live in a country."

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 4

We seem to be in that tragic field of dead horses again.

In other words, regarding Derick's mission activities, affiliations, etc., people seem to have stated their knowledge and opinions multiple times. And that's enough.

If new media reports come out revealing totally new information, then you can revisit the discussion. But until then, any new posts on what Derick was or wasn't doing and who he was or wasn't affiliated with will be hidden by the mods without further comment.

Thanks for your cooperation.

• Love 8

I'm glad you joined us on the dark side!

'Heavenly deception' seems an oxymoron. Am guessing this 'the end justifies the means' only applies to Fundies seeking souls.

"...smart thing to do" is completely incongruous when considering the Dullard/Duggar lemmings.

I wonder this too about "heavenly deception." I'm not surprised at what the Duggar clan does, but I am surprised that other people believe in this sort of ends justifying means. I have a seminary grad degree, and have been in church biz for a long time, and I've never even heard anything close to this concept. Even with civil disobedience for your faith, you still needed to be totally truthful (unless you were about to be hit with a fire hose or billy club, I suppose)

• Love 6

Does anyone think that Jill & Derick hastily and naively put the cart before the horse so to speak? I really can't imagine that they are intentionally trying to live off donor money in that big of a shady way. Derick picked up and did a year in Nepal and probably thought he & Jill could do the same thing. Maybe neither realized that organized missions actually want people with qualifications that neither Jill or Derick have yet, or at least Jill doesn't (or didn't prior to her midwife certificate).

And I still think that the posts might be red herrings, because maybe the TLC crew is with them this time Central America.

It's very hard to know what they're doing. When they first announced this plan, they presented it at as opportunity that had arisen unexpectedly. To me that sounded like there was an actual organization involved. I really thought they were going to be employed on the ground by the missioncationers organization, as coordinators; I honestly never imagined that Jill and Derick would actually start seeking and accepting donations behind this level of confused obfuscation. Speaking of naivety.

I wonder if they did have something like that in play, and it fell through. Beyond that, at this point it's anyone's guess until they say something, and it's way past time for them to do that. Even a simple, "We hear you. All will be made clear soon," would help. What the hell are they thinking?

Edited by JenCarroll
  • Love 4

Every time I see "mission to CA" I think they're on a mission to California.

There are might be fewer Christians in California than in Central America, perhaps they should be on a mission there. It might make more sense!

And a new show, Fundies in Hollywood. Or better yet San Francisco. 

• Love 2

There are might be fewer Christians in California than in Central America, perhaps they should be on a mission there. It might make more sense!

And a new show, Fundies in Hollywood. Or better yet San Francisco.

Fun Dies in Hollywood. Or pretty much wherever the Duggards go. Edited by JenCarroll
  • Love 6

Nothing says "clear and transparent" like locking down your public account so donors can't follow your movements. Am I right?

His bio now reads 'cowboy'?

Last thing he posted:

eyimYf7.jpg

What a hard mission trip! and look how his bother misses him!

Doesn't running a fraudulent charity kind of limit your future career options? You know, when Derick eventually has to get a real job.

• Love 9

I wonder this too about "heavenly deception." I'm not surprised at what the Duggar clan does, but I am surprised that other people believe in this sort of ends justifying means. I have a seminary grad degree, and have been in church biz for a long time, and I've never even heard anything close to this concept. Even with civil disobedience for your faith, you still needed to be totally truthful (unless you were about to be hit with a fire hose or billy club, I suppose)

Let's put it this way: If you visited a local church on a Sunday morning and were dumb enough to fill out the little card in the back of the pew and toss it into the offering plate, you're getting a phone call. The person making that call has no intention of notifying you that they're coming over to save your lost, sinful soul. They'll tell you that they're visiting to "extend the hand of fellowship" or some other BS reason to get in the front door, and then they're using their memorized, drilled Discipleship Dynamics script to "lead you to the Lord". Doing this was considered the ultimate in Christian service in my Assembly of God church. After all, God would forgive the HEAVENLY DECEPTION because you were obeying the Lord's command to win the lost, right?

I don't believe that my former church was alone in this quest; we see it on a daily basis every time someone opens the door to a Mormon missionary, for instance. They're not divulging everything their religion teaches at the door, either. Is it right? No. Is it honest? No. But there's plenty of those who engage in the practice because to tell the truth would get the door shut in their faces.

The Duggars are much less than honest about their true beliefs on their TV show and seem to believe that the end (alleged winning of the lost!) justifies whatever they have to do or say to make that happen. I think that derickdillardduggar thought his own less-than-truthful presence and/or work in Nepal made him a super-cool Secret Agent for The Lord. I believe it just makes him a liar, but hey, I'm one of those heathens I'm sure he prays for.

Edited by Missy Vixen
  • Love 7

Definitely. But then you would have to convert people who generally speak your own language, are on a par with you economically and already live in a country that's long been dominated by your sect and similar ones. So you might actually have to converse with them. And you wouldn't get to feel superior for helping the underprivileged and needy by introducing them to your Christ. 

Plus, how would you get foreign vacation travel? If you weren't going on a "mission," then you might not get to go at all because ... xenophobia.

But it's not just the Duggars and Dillards. It's very much an institutional thing. It's just that nobody wants to confront institutions or even admit that big church institutions might promote things like lying and asking for cash for their own purposes and condescending to people. Even though they always have. It's much easier to just throw a lot of rocks at one particular group of silly people, accusing them of being singular liars and cheats, and then go away feeling as if you've done something.

Same thing as blaming the Duggars for a lot of things they do that are part and parcel of the the network of cults such as ATI and so on that they've long been a part of. Notice how much traction the (few) stories about the institutionalized embrace of Duggar ideas ever gets. Little to none. But throwing rocks at this one family as if they made all this stuff up on their own and didn't mainly adopt it from others and right along with others? Sure. We and the media will do that all day long.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 4

This is probably a little harsh of me, but this blog post kinda makes me think Derick is listening to voices in his head.

Not if you believe his God is real and not a voice in his head, though. And I'm pretty sure he does believe that.

Once you start listening to gods a lot, I expect it's next to impossible to know where a god's voice ends and the voice in your head begins.

Of course, I kind of think the same can be said of reason. Hard to tell where the voice of reason and the voice of personal rationalization begins either.

• Love 7

Being forced to tell the truth. The horror, the horror.

* sound the cowbell, sound the cowbell*

Let's get the party started since they will both be joining us in hell for conning people. We can have a welcome to hell extravaganza. Bring a plate as always.......

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 3

His bio now reads 'cowboy'?

Last thing he posted:

eyimYf7.jpg

What a hard mission trip! and look how his bother misses him!

Doesn't running a fraudulent charity kind of limit your future career options? You know, when Derick eventually has to get a real job.

They look like Harry Dunn and Llyod Christmas: Dumb and Dumber III.

• Love 8

I3CNl4G.jpg

I swiped this from Pickles. He left out Reality Tv Star, Mascot, and Missionary.

Maybe we got it wrong. Maybe the new pool house is for Jill and Derick.

How long until she delivers client's babies in that pool? Wearing modesty bathing dresses, of course.

Once you start listening to gods a lot, I expect it's next to impossible to know where a god's voice ends and the voice in your head begins.

But God said we need a yacht, in Arkansas, to get overseas, to El Salvador..... (Really, though, I expect them to make a 'send us gift cards' style blunder any minute now. It's like trying to out think two 14 year olds.)

• Love 3

Well, on my interpretation, he didn't. He was a "field worker" in a missionary enterprise that had worked with the locals to help them set up a trekking business while also trying to convert them. That's how IMB gets "creative access" to the country for a bunch of people -- the "field workers."

So his main work was hanging around with the local workers in that trekking business to talk to them about Christ. And then he probably did a little trekking, and a little helping out with the trekking, both in order to keep his cover as somebody who was not in Nepal as a missionary and in order to do his main job -- which was to stick like glue to a couple of locals while talking to them about Christianity.

He was a stealth missionary who helped out in a trekking business as a cover. A "field worker" for IMB who purported to be in the country for another  purpose -- working with locals to start a trekking business -- in order to get more IMB missionaries in than the government would otherwise allow.

I think you're probably right, churchhoney. Stealth missionaries. They have to disguise their reason for being there. Or THINK they do. Good grief - when are these fundies going to learn that their proselytizing is not welcome most places in the world? The poor unwashed masses - as the Duggars see them and whom they think they're saving - are just fine without them. Spiritually at least. Seriously, I wonder how the Duggars would react if they suddenly starting running into "tourists" on the streets of Springdale or Tonitown - from India, for example - who were always trying to talk to them about Hinduism, Brahma and Vishnu. Something tells me Boob would set a whole new standard for rude behavior. I could even see him becoming physical, although admittedly in a Boobish, weenie kind of way. 

Edited by Wellfleet
  • Love 9

I guess the backlash has gotten to be too much for Derick. His instagram has gone from public to private. 

I think he finally caved after he posted a "training Izzy" video that has since been taken down. He got a TON of backlash. He  might have mentioned "saucing." 

Disgusting. 

Plus, doesn't he know that a good percentage of the 786k followers are critics and can continue to criticize him even though he's gone private? Duh! 

• Love 5

I think he finally caved after he posted a "training Izzy" video that has since been taken down. He got a TON of backlash. He  might have mentioned "saucing."

Disgusting.

Dear God, let someone have a copy of this video. Saucing? WTF is TLC thinking giving these idiots a show?

Maybe it was just product placement for their new sponsor, Tabasco?

• Love 3

Oh, JIminy H Crickets on a pogo stick. Saucing? Is he out of his mind? Lisa freaking Whelchel had to amend her book to point out that you have to check if saucing can trigger CPS involvement where you live back when evangelicals controlled two branches of government and everyone was terrified of them.

I'm actually more appalled by Jill. You're in your early twenties with _one child_ and _no job_, missy. Make a freaking effort before you start torturing the kid.

Edited by Julia
  • Love 10

Oh, JIminy H Crickets on a pogo stick. Saucing? Is he out of his mind? Lisa freaking Whelchel had to amend her book to point out that you have to check if saucing can trigger CPS involvement.

For the love of God, if this is true, Izzy is what, 6 mos? As a mandatory reporter, I'd freaking call them myself.

• Love 6

Dear God, let someone have a copy of this video. Saucing? WTF is TLC thinking giving these idiots a show?

They're not thinking. And I can't wait until this trainwreck finally takes down a few TLC executives that love money more than they give a damn about a baby being raised by a emotionally stunted child and her famewhore husband who allegedly thinks "saucing" is an effective punishment for a child that isn't even one.

If TLC thought the blowback from Joshley Madison was bad, Jilly Muffin attempting blanket training or saucing that sweet, innocent baby is going to rain the very fires of Hell (or advertisers cancelling/international media) down on them. And they would have nobody to blame for the shitstorm but themselves.

Edited by Missy Vixen
  • Love 6

That's really sad and I, like many other posters, had such high hopes for Derick. "Just wait till Jill starts blanket training! He'll put his foot down fast!" Who would have guessed that he would be all-in and have extra helpful suggestions like "saucing?" 

The only spin-off I see in their future is a spin-off from COPS called CPS where we follow intrepid CPS workers as they travel from one Duggar household to the next rounding up children. Like Law & Order, there will be a second component to the show where we see the parents sitting slack-jawed in parenting class learning things like "don't sauce your children," "you are supposed to raise and nuture, not 'train' your children," etc.

• Love 9

Good grief - when are these fundies going to learn that their proselytizing is not welcome most places in the world? The poor unwashed masses - as the Duggars see them and think they are saving - are just fine without them.

I'm sure it won't end in Izzy's lifetime. Because the missionary groups obviously think that their not being welcome is a problem with the other country, not a problem with them.  The churches have often liked to say that it's local power players and governments who want to keep the good news out, while the people -- left to make their own decisions -- would welcome the bringers of the gospel with open arms.

We can say what we want about Derick and Jill, but they in no way invented any of this stuff or are the only ones practicing it today. And every time they see some group or religious leader or institution embrace some lying of fudging for Christ thing, it would clearly strengthen their own resolve to charge ahead, I imagine. If people want to keep you out or are less than wildly enthusiastic about your coming in, then that kind of constitutes persecution of Christ and therefore authorizes any steps you choose to counteract it, I expect. And all of that makes them feel a part of something extremely important, I'm sure, and feeling part of something important is very important to them, I would guess.

• Love 1

I freaking LOVE you angry Mama Bears. May I be a honorary Mama Bear?

GRRRRRRRRR.

Thanks. I am a barren cat lady with no kids. I still have more parenting sense than all the Duggars combined.

• Love 16

That's really sad and I, like many other posters, had such high hopes for Derick. "Just wait till Jill starts blanket training! He'll put his foot down fast!" Who would have guessed that he would be all-in and have extra helpful suggestions like "saucing?" 

Well, as we keep noticing, Derick's not an independent thinker or a person who leads the way. He's a follower and now he's a Duggar. So that makes him a Duggar follower. That's why I have little hope for anybody decent coming along to marry Jana or Jinger. You wouldn't want to join the Duggar clan or be allowed to join the Duggar clan if you were the sort of person who asserted yourself.

What exactly was in this video and commentary, anyway?

ETA: So I gather that it was just the one a few weeks ago where Izzy was drinking from a bottle, and Derick said that he gets mad when the bottle's empty. And then something like "we're going to have to work on that." ....?  I actually saw that one. If that really is the one that people are talking about, I kind of think it's being overinterpreted. I didn't hear him saying anything about saucing or even training, although I can't say I was listening with extreme intentness.  I'm sure he's parroting Jill -- that's the kind of thing that an instant-obedience devotee would say. And Derick knows nothing about babies, while Jill has been raised in an all-babies--all-the-time atmosphere and is a Jim-Bob-and-Michelle parrot, so I'm sure he looks to her as the authority at this point. I don't like the attitude (which I'm sure is Jill's)  when it comes to how you treat babies, but I also don't think it tells us anything about how Derick understands that statement at this point, when he wasn't raised at the Duggars and the "working on that" is still in the future. I don't think it tells us anything about what happens when Jill actually starts "working" on these things ....Sounds to me as if she was parroting her parents and Derick was parroting her and also as if nothing has happened in this vein yet.  But maybe there's a later video that says something else? Because that one was weeks ago, so it seems kind of odd that the reaction to it would get him to shut down now.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 2

Lets end the Izzy is being "saused" by his parents speculation debate. We have no proof this is going on, and all of us can go around and around until we get dizzy and sick from the continuous motion of obsessing over the way a couple may or may not be disciplining their child. Posts bringing up this topic or asking for proof will be hidden or deleted by the mods without explanation. Thank you.

So, if the Duggars announced that they "have cows"and Derick says he's a cowboy, I suspect he and Jill are in the Pool House and taking care of the cows. Easier there to get sister-moms to come help.

And I wonder if the Instagram is closed so the Dillards can pretend they are on their mission trip, to justify the money they've been sent. Because, after all, we believe everything they say, right? Nothing to see here, citizen.

• Love 3

Derick looks possessed by the devil in those pictures. He started out so much better looking what the heck happened? It's the Duggar curse I tell you.

Sadly, Jill got what she wanted a man who stays home with her, does God only knows for work and is always available when she is needy. 

Pickles had a story on Huckabee selling DVDs and speculation was/is that Boob is doing the processing of the credit card information. Wonder if Derick now works for Boob in his credit card processing service/business doing the "books?" 

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 1