Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

58 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

Leaving this here in case anyone is bored today and wants to listen for all of us 🙂 #firstclassfatherhood ??  

i was wondering if anyone saw this. ugh, creepy dad stalker.... sounds like daddy had a crush on Dullbulb. what normal grown ass man hovers over a teen boy & then giddily gives his teenage daughter's phone # without warning her, tells boy 'tell her i said it's okay'. esp if he's mega religious (supposedly) & super overprotective (supposedly again). yeahhhhh that mission work went out the back door when the grifting funds stopped. they don't even work local shelters to prove their godliness, just show how much free 'gifts' they can rack up and force kids to sing bible verses once in a while. errrrgh! why do i let them annoy me!!

• Love 10
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I would use used bunk beds but not the used mattresses. The mattresses could have bedbugs or dried up bodily fluids.

The boys' bedroom does not need JillR's level of decoration or even toys in it. It could use a small bookcase, some nice curtains and a couple pieces of art on the wall. A room that feels happy and personal.

Since the Duggars are so into gender roles, the art could be as simple as pictures of trains or trucks. Then maybe a couple of bright colored bedspreads that match the curtains.

Just something to brighten up the room and make it look intentional rather than purely functional. Jill put more thought into how she decorated her master bathroom than she did her kids' room.

I don't have a problem with a used mattress as long as I know the original owner.  My current mattress was originally owned by my neighbor.  They bought it for their son who never used it, and they had it in storage for a couple of years before selling it.  There are enough people out there who buy furniture, toys, clothes, etc and never use them.  I can easily see those bunk beds being bought by someone for guests who never materialized.  

• Love 8

1 hour ago, doodlebug said:

I think a lot of the people who send them stuff are the same people who are going to turn their government checks over to the minister or live in a shack while their preacher flies in a private jet.  Most of them didn't have much in the first place and could've put their money to better use than sending stuff to random Duggars, but they did it anyway.  They might send a little less, but they'll still do it.

Believe me, there are plenty of people out their sporting fancy manicures, the latest iPhone, smoking brand name cigarettes who can't scrape together $2 for a bottle of generic ibuprofen.  It's all about priorities.  Same reason Jill R has a roomful of stuffed teddy bears and every cosmetic from Walgreens but has to beg for free meat to feed her kids.

JeremyV  is one. 

Edited by galaxychaser
  • Love 8
18 minutes ago, Madtown said:

Jill bought a tree...

I don't know that buying a tree is an essential errand, but at least she is wearing a mask.   Now, if she combines planting the tree with an age-appropriate discussion of earth day and conservation of resources with the boys; I will actually be impressed.  And, we'll have proof positive that she has broken away from the Duggar family completely.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, doodlebug said:

I don't know that buying a tree is an essential errand, but at least she is wearing a mask.   Now, if she combines planting the tree with an age-appropriate discussion of earth day and conservation of resources with the boys; I will actually be impressed.  And, we'll have proof positive that she has broken away from the Duggar family completely.

Shoot, I would be happy if she let them help plant and told them "This is our way of helping God take care of the world" and the explain why trees are needed.

• Love 16

With the level of education the older Duggars got, I'm not sure Jill could explain why we need trees.  Based on her pic, it looks like she was at Walmart.  The Walmart in my hometown has closed the garden center, electronics, and clothing sections off.  It's only food and health/beauty open.  

I love the screenshot the fatherhood guy used.  He looks like a YouTuber I've seen that does videos based on his numerous stints in prison.  Derick looks like a 45 year old man getting ready to talk about mowing his lawn and washing his car.  

• LOL 8

Yesterday I did buy some hawthorns to plant.  It was actually a relaxing way to spend my birthday despite the physical activity. I wore my mask at the nursery and kept my distance.  It felt good to focus on something living and healthy, and my yard looks much better.  

I can’t believe I agree with Jill.

• Love 17
15 hours ago, jcbrown said:

I give her credit for going out by herself, making an impulse purchase of a tree, and realizing that she was doing it to satisfy an emotional need. Those are big steps for a Duggar.

Emotional needs are all that Jill has.  Her desperation for approval and any type of validation is as obvious as her unending and juvenile use of every emoji under the sun. 

She probably read some other mom-of-boys blogger & jumped on whatever activity dujour the normal folks are doing with their kids.   I can't see that she's ever had an original thought or plan in her life. 

Buying a tree?  Doesn't Jana do stuff like that on a daily basis? 

• Love 3

well, we have seen Joy do a garden post, Jill bought a tree, Jana planted strawberries or something while seeming to not touch any soil.

Jessa and Jinger should be posting something praising their own minimal gardening skills any second now

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

Jessa and Jinger should be posting something praising their own minimal gardening skills any second now

Jessa will be composting her copious amounts of dirty diapers and JerMe will be painstakingly trimming a bonsai while Jinger looks on adoringly.

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, leighdear said:

Emotional needs are all that Jill has.  Her desperation for approval and any type of validation is as obvious as her unending and juvenile use of every emoji under the sun. 

She probably read some other mom-of-boys blogger & jumped on whatever activity dujour the normal folks are doing with their kids.   I can't see that she's ever had an original thought or plan in her life. 

Buying a tree?  Doesn't Jana do stuff like that on a daily basis? 

I doubt Jana has ever done anything alone.

• Love 10
On 4/22/2020 at 10:18 PM, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Yesterday I did buy some hawthorns to plant.  It was actually a relaxing way to spend my birthday despite the physical activity. I wore my mask at the nursery and kept my distance.  It felt good to focus on something living and healthy, and my yard looks much better.  

I can’t believe I agree with Jill.

Happy birthday!

• Love 6

Glad Israel got to hang with his cousin. Seems like it’s been a while 

Oops, just realized this was taken yesterday. They should probably be social distancing... I hope they don’t think kids are immune from COVID

DCFB2FF9-7F6F-422F-81A7-2D39654FCA7F.jpeg

Edited by VioletWitch
  • Love 1

If both the Seewalds and Dillards had been home in quarantine for two weeks, I'd see this as not so big a deal. But we know Jill went into the community this week. She could have contracted corona and be contagious. They. Just. Don't. Get. It.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

If both the Seewalds and Dillards had been home in quarantine for two weeks, I'd see this as not so big a deal. But we know Jill went into the community this week. She could have contracted corona and be contagious. They. Just. Don't. Get. It.

right?? Izzy had a bday parade in his car and lolli and 2 lost girls outside his window.

picnic 2x with derick's mom where she was, at least for the pics, social distancing

we have not seen Izzy and Spurge together for a long time and all of a sudden today there is a post the cousins together. were Sam and Henry together as well?

they just don't get it

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Izzy looks just like Grandma Cathy.

I see a lot of Cathy in Israel, but after rewatching some of the older specials the other day, Israel looks so much like younger Jill, particularly his eyes, nose, and lips. He would look just like her if not for the Dillard jaw

• Love 1

I wonder how much Derick is working for GrubHub now with COVID-19? That (and Door Dash) is at least one company where I would imagine business has gone up. 

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Izzy looks just like Grandma Cathy.

That was my first thought too!

• Love 4
6 hours ago, VioletWitch said:

He's adorable! Both boys are really cute. Hope they grow into handsome men.  Sorry I've been absent. The remote teaching thing has been crazy. Doing 4 different classes for all 4 of us is exhausting.  And don't get me started on zoom and blackboard.  

I wonder how much of a change this quarantine thing is for the Dillweeds in general. Nobody works anyway and none of the kids go to school. 

I love the idea of Izzy using a marker on the window. I may try that with my kids. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

I thought there was already a video of their haircuts. Is this a second one?

Also, they're watching Sesame Street!

That's great that they're watching Sesame Street. I never understood what people had against Sesame Street. Their sketches are genius.

• Love 16
13 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Recommendations for a new car or hints that they need one, in hopes someone will give them one?

Hey, Jill Rod grifted an almost new car. Why can't the Dullards?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

That's great that they're watching Sesame Street. I never understood what people had against Sesame Street. Their sketches are genius.

Isn’t Sesame Street all about education and inclusion?

I think fundies see the show as part of the liberal agenda.

• Love 14