Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

Just imagine (please don't kill me for saying this) having to be joyfully available to that?

Brain bleach needed! I don't like thinking about MIchelle's being joyfully available, but it's no wonder she seems like she's in la la land all the time. She's disassociating from reality!

It probably depends on how badly Jessa's lady parts suffered in the name of ill-advised homebirthin'. A co-worker of mine had severe damage after trying to deliver a ten pound baby and couldn't sit comfortably for months.

My sympathy to your poor coworker. Ouch. I don't think Gothard took that scenario into account, though. 40 days and the joyful availability begins again. Unsurprising, considering their stance on men telling women what to do with their lives and bodies.

• Love 1

It's one thing to support a school where college football dominates the area, for example OSU or Alabama, but using the song at your wedding is a little bizarre if you didn't attend the University.

Not to mention using the song at your wedding when the family in charge of said wedding believe and proselytize the belief that only a minion of Satan would attend the university (or attend any university, for that matter).      One thing the Duggars are world champions at is cognitive dissonance.

• Love 17

I take it that you haven't seen the video of Jim Bob dancing to rap music:

The HELL did I just watch? After about the first thirty seconds I just started watching Michelle. You can almost see the ticker feed above her head saying "Please let this be over with soon please let this be over with soon please let this be over with soon" while her fingers mangle each other in her lap and she struggles to keep the Joyfully Available smile plastered to her face. At this time I have no words for the rappin' preacher or the enormous tit in sunglasses standing beside her.

• Love 1

The highest paid public employee in Arkansas is the coach of that team. Is it a university that just happens to have a football team, or is it a football team with a university?

If i ever win the lottery, you are SO being hired immediately as my PA!
  • Love 1

The dolly episode is one of my favorites, bc i adore Dolly, she wanted to take Jordyn home with her, and all the bs of Michelle acting like she had no idea who Dolly is.

Dolly was Everwhere - music, movies, TV, magazines, etc during Michelle's childhood and teen years - prior to their ATI isolation. She had to know exactly who Dolly is.

Dolly also owns half of Branson, Missouri, which the Duggars live, and they were at Dolly's theme park. I would hope they'd sign their kids up for her free Imagination Library - any child in designated areas gets a book mailed to them every month from birth to 5 - they're good books, too.

I can see some of the kids not knowing her songs, but having no clue who she is - total BS. If nothing we, she's the flashy lady on all the signs advetising her park, restaurants, shows, etc in Branson, Pigeon Forge and Myrtle Beach.

• Love 5

Michelle has been in a car belting out 9 to 5, I guarantee it. I loved the Dolly episode too because I LOVE DOLLY PARTON and I loved how sweet she was to them. I also loved that she did not trouble herself with adjusting her appearance to accommodate the freak show like Meghan Kelly did.

• Love 9

Can someone outside of the family sign up a kid for the Imagination Library?  I couldn't do it because I don't know their address, and don't want to look it up, because I really don't know them.

But there's always cousin Amy...

I had never heard of Dolly's Imagination Library, RazzleBerryPie. Thank you for mentioning it. I just googled it and am going to sign up my son. :)

Hope the Duggars do it for the grandkids (fat chance, I know).

Awesome! For those of you who don't know, Dolly's library is geographically based, not income, and there's a map on the website.

Duggars are cheap and would probably love to see if they can get a free book for all 19 kids (AKA how to scam anything), so they might be open to this.

• Love 2

I can't un-see that Boob rap video. J'Chelle did NOT look happy while that lady rapped/danced in front of Boob. I'm sure she was freaking out because the woman's dress fell a few inches above the knee and was majorly NIKE.

Boob is the definition of freaking awkward. It's painful to watch him attempt to speak, let alone sing or, gasp, dance. Was his 180 degree turn during the rap defrauding for the ladies in the audience? I'm guessing no one on this planet (including J'Chelle) wants to see Boob's ass.

Apologies for that visual!

Edited by egilsdottir
  • Love 3

The real Nike moment was when the Duggars met Dolly Parton.  Not only was she wearing slacks, but her mega-cleavage was on full display:

Looking at this still, you can see how much weight Jessa has lost in her face. Her jaw doesn't look anywhere near as prominent as it does now when she's so gaunt. She's still not showing herself, so she obviously isn't pleased with the amount of baby weight she's lost just yet. Come to think of it, aside from the Spooge pics, the Duggars have been eerily quiet on social media, aside from Michelle's barrage of old pics lately. Filming must be going on in full force. 

• Love 1

Awesome! For those of you who don't know, Dolly's library is geographically based, not income, and there's a map on the website.

Duggars are cheap and would probably love to see if they can get a free book for all 19 kids (AKA how to scam anything), so they might be open to this.

I think that their liking it or not is an interesting question. Yeah, it's things for free (a lot of things, actually). But it's books and not only books but books from a program with the word Imagination right up front. They've made no secret of their opposition to anything involving imagination (well, except their imaginary cult religion, but I digress...). Anyway, they are strongly opposed to fantasy, anything involving other religions than theirs, education, career goals for girls, etc. And something tells me that there are books in the program that feature all of those things. I can't make up my mind whether their greed would overcome their bias and ignorance or whether their bias and ignorance would overcome their greed.

• Love 4

This is kinda off topic of current Ben and Jessa.

My wedding band broke so I was googling up wedding bands etc.

Anyway, I was thinking about Jessa's wedding band.

Did ben take Jessa's enagement ring and turn it into her wedding ring? Or I am completely misunderstanding the entire thing?

This is kinda off topic of current Ben and Jessa.

My wedding band broke so I was googling up wedding bands etc.

Anyway, I was thinking about Jessa's wedding band.

Did ben take Jessa's enagement ring and turn it into her wedding ring? Or I am completely misunderstanding the entire thing?

Yeah. IIRC, Jessa didn't see the revised model until the ring exchange. I think he just put a couple chip diamonds in the shank. 

• Love 1

I haven't seen a close-up of Jessa's ring, but I was under the impression Bin designed a diamond wrap band that he had soldered together with her engagement ring. Honestly he probably should have just scrapped the whole thing and bought her an entirely different set, but Jessa seemed happy with it.

• Love 1

Thanks for clearing up the wedding band thing.

So her engagement ring had a few diamonds added to it and it was then her wedding ring.

That's what I thought but I have never heard of that so I figured I misunderstood.