Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

Liz, it's entirely possible and if that's true it kind of freaks me out. What do Bin and Jessa know that we don't if they're willing to blow off guaranteed money? It would pretty much confirm everyone's worst nightmare that the show/spin-off will be back as a regular series.

• Love 3

Jim Bob and Michelle were only speaking on one day, so there is no reason for them to stay all week at that conference. That wasn't the home school conference they always go to; it was the conference for Alert Academy and JD went there to Boot Camp a few years ago.

Jinger and Josiah would just use the free plane tickets the Women's Show provided for Jessa and Ben. They wouldn't need the family's private plane.

I checked the record last night, and the plane's last location was still Big Sandy. I suppose it's possible that they gave two speeches? This is a much smaller gathering than the April one (Alert posted some other "random" pics). I'll check plane records when I can, but I assume Flight Aware keeps that stuff pretty current.

Liz, it's entirely possible and if that's true it kind of freaks me out. What do Bin and Jessa know that we don't if they're willing to blow off guaranteed money? It would pretty much confirm everyone's worst nightmare that the show/spin-off will be back as a regular series.

Duggar siblings are going, and I bet Bin and Jessa still get a cut. They probably honestly thought they could make it under he wire.

I think the special will do well enough for a series, but the series itself will flop. America's done with the Duggars. One season, tops. Bonus if it airs at 3am like Bristol Pailn's reality show did.

• Love 1

If Jessa delivered her child already it must be killing her that she is not authorized to share the news until People magazine publishes rhe story.v Jessa can't eat a burger or change a tire without posting about it on social media.

• Love 4

If Jessa delivered her child already it must be killing her that she is not authorized to share the news until People magazine publishes rhe story.v Jessa can't eat a burger or change a tire without posting about it on social media.

As soon as Jill leaves or Josh comes home she'll post a few thousand pics, or so.

• Love 3

She just posted pictures on Instagram with her MIL still very pregnant so false alarm, not a mama (yet.)

Who knows when they were taken, though.

Classic Jessa.

Classic Jill and Jessa:

tumblr_nvrjo9ghZK1u3yhkpo1_400.gif

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 9

Jessa looks like she cut a foot of length off her hair with that top pony. It looks good! 

And yeah, now it looks like they shunned the Southern Women's Show to film with Sierra and Guinn. WTF???

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 1

Sierra is with Jessa and her MIL so maybe there is going to be a shower.  Please do not reuse the flamingos.  

I'll confess, I would watch that just to see how many trends Sierra will mix-up & mess-up in one shower.

• Love 4

Oh let's see how many ice cream floats the howlers have to make for the partay. NO cake like normal people nope ice cream and maybe a mint on the side. Will there be real food? That is what I really want to know.

TLC give Sierra a partay planning show already! That girl has skillz. *sarcasm*

• Love 2

I'll confess, I would watch that just to see how many trends Sierra will mix-up & mess-up in one shower.

That's so sad but really true

Lawn flamingos painted blue

This whole lot without a clue

Potluck served at each ta-do

I read a poem once and now I'm a professional poet who publishes on-line. Please send gift cards. Thx!

• Love 21

That's so sad but really true

Lawn flamingos painted blue

This whole lot without a clue

Potluck served at each ta-do

I read a poem once and now I'm a professional poet who publishes on-line. Please send gift cards. Thx!

Belly giggle!!

• Love 2

If it's a baby shower, I hope they schedule it around Jinger and Josiah speaking at the women's show. They were so close over the years, it would suck if Jinger couldn't share it with her. 

ETA: I know that may sound weird. Over the past few years, one of my favorite things to do is go to my close friends' baby showers. It's a way to show you support and care about them and their family (I also love shower games). I guess Jinger doing Jessa's work would show that too.  

Edited by Cocka doodle dont
  • Love 1

If it's a baby shower, I hope they schedule it around Jinger and Josiah speaking at the women's show. They were so close over the years, it would suck if Jinger couldn't share it with her.

ETA: I know that may sound weird. Over the past few years, one of my favorite things to do is go to my close friends' baby showers. It's a way to show you support and care about them and their family (I also love shower games). I guess Jinger doing Jessa's work would show that too.

I think Jinger got left in the dust the day Bin put that gumball machine ring on Jessa's finger. I agree a baby shower is something Jinger would love to take part in. As for Jessa, she could probably care less who's there as long as gets better baby gifts than Jill.

• Love 8

Poor Jessa cannot win! How dare Lamar Odom end up on life support just as she's about to give birth!

Not only that, he just came out of his coma! Kris Jenner confirmed it today. Jessa is so not getting any press over Baby Seewald when an NBA star surviving what should have been a deadly overdose is dominating the headlines. Game over, Jess.

• Love 7

I wonder if that is an older picture. Jessa posted a picture on her Instagram today and her hair seems much shorter.

I noticed that also, but I think it was just an illusion caused by a high ponytail. 

All this talk of Jessa's hair blinded me from the fact that Ben's hair looks... odd. Is someone getting Duggar haircuts now?

ETA: What is it about fatherhood that immediately steals these guy's looks? First Derick and now Ben. I would say it was the stress, but the unemployed life of a Duggar male looks pretty cushy from where I'm sitting. 

Edited by Guest

That's a really nice family picture although someone should have told Jessica Seewald to put a pair of shoes on beforehand.

I know - that's just weird and off-putting, but DAMN ! Is she a fundie Goth chick ?!?! Do they exist ?

Definitely not full-on Goth, of course, but I went through that myself, and I'd recognize the hair dye from a hundred yards ! Clairol Blue Black !!!

• Love 5

What exactly are the "values" that these people are supposed to posess that are admirable -- that they don't have sex outside of marriage (except Josh, of course)? That they dress modestly (except when pregnant, of course)?

Jessa and Ben signed a contact to appear that this Southern Women's Conference. It may have been foolish to agree to an engagement so close to her due date, but they did make the agreement. Then they just blew it off -- for what? A baby shower? A Seewald family get together? Filming for TLC? Any of these things could have been scheduled around their long-planned speaking engagement.

These are healthy young adults whose only life plans appear to be producing babies. Their plans for exactly how they will support these babies seem sketchy at best. People who are admirable and who have "values" don't have children with the expectation that they will be supported by the "love offerings" of working people and retirees.

• Love 13

What exactly are the "values" that these people are supposed to posess that are admirable -- that they don't have sex outside of marriage (except Josh, of course)? That they dress modestly (except when pregnant, of course)?

Jessa and Ben signed a contact to appear that this Southern Women's Conference. It may have been foolish to agree to an engagement so close to her due date, but they did make the agreement. Then they just blew it off -- for what? A baby shower? A Seewald family get together? Filming for TLC? Any of these things could have been scheduled around their long-planned speaking engagement.

These are healthy young adults whose only life plans appear to be producing babies. Their plans for exactly how they will support these babies seem sketchy at best. People who are admirable and who have "values" don't have children with the expectation that they will be supported by the "love offerings" of working people and retirees.

Silly me too. I'm over 50 and all this time I thought having a kind heart, being honest, being a self sustaining family unit, raising independent children, and believing in the goodness of mankind were solid values. Who knew I've been doing wrong all these years.

And to think I should have been focused on wearing skirts and not kissing boys when I was younger. My first kiss was when I was in 4th grade and a 5th grade boy who I was friends with kissed me and then ran away. I'm pretty sure I was wearing pants. I guess I overcame a lot, because apparently being kissed by a boy at 9 years old could have ruined my life.

• Love 12

Silly me too. I'm over 50 and all this time I thought having a kind heart, being honest, being a self sustaining family unit, raising independent children, and believing in the goodness of mankind were solid values. Who knew I've been doing wrong all these years.

And to think I should have been focused on wearing skirts and not kissing boys when I was younger. My first kiss was when I was in 4th grade and a 5th grade boy who I was friends with kissed me and then ran away. I'm pretty sure I was wearing pants. I guess I overcame a lot, because apparently being kissed by a boy at 9 years old could have ruined my life.

Did you loose a peice of your heart? You do know that can never grow back right?

• Love 10

You are surely going to Hell, says Benessa.

• Love 3

I have high hopes that if Guinn is there there will be food served at the baby shower. I can't fathom MEchelle being bothered to do anything but have the lost girls draw up posters welcoming Baby Bam Bam but otherwise food, haaaahahhaaaa NOPE.

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 2

That's a really nice family picture although someone should have told Jessica Seewald to put a pair of shoes on beforehand.

I think Jessica Seewald had some trashy hooker boots on and they made her take them off for the photo. The girl dyed her hair black and is wearing pants -- she's up to no good. Probably had a shiv in the boot.
  • Love 5

Jessa sent along a video message to the good people at the Southern Women's Show. It sounds like the "unforeseen circumstance" was just her changing her mind about traveling two weeks before her due date.

Seriously?! Could she not do the due date math when she agreed to the gig? How is that considered an unforeseen circumstance?

https://drive.google.com/a/u.northwestern.edu/file/d/0B-CNB3f91solNEtKWnJqRWstWjg/view

ETA: Video credit to someone on Free Jinger. Not mine. 

Edited by Guest

Jessa sent along a video message to the good people at the Southern Women's Show. It sounds like the "unforeseen circumstance" was just her changing her mind about traveling two weeks before her due date.

Seriously?! Could she not do the due date math when she agreed to the gig? How is that considered an unforeseen circumstance?

https://drive.google.com/a/u.northwestern.edu/file/d/0B-CNB3f91solNEtKWnJqRWstWjg/view

Where was that filmed?

Where was that filmed?

The Jacksonville Southern Women's show. I didn't film it, though. Someone on Free Jinger posted it. 

Wait till she goes into labor...maybe she'll reconsider THAT, too.  Another unforeseen circumstance.

• Love 3

and yet another goldenrod colored sweater. Do they buy in bulk? With that posting we can assume a baby shower and not a baby birth so that is news.

The goldenrod sweater is the first thing I noticed in the picture. It sure makes the rounds. At least we haven't seen Jessa wearing that hideous stretched out chevron striped skirt Jill wore her entire pregnancy. It also looks like she's wearing a more supportive bra than Jill did. I know, to the closet I go for noticing Jessa's boobs. But how could I miss them in her version of "modest" maternity wear?

• Love 5

I meant where was Jessa when she filmed the message

Oh. My bad. 

I don't recognize the barn(?) she's standing beside. Potential baby shower location, maybe? I know there are a couple of barns, such as Pratt Place in Fayetteville, that do events such as weddings, baby showers, etc. Or it could just be a Duggar Barn that we've never seen before. 

Edited by Guest

It's very tacky to cancel an event a few days before. I have this image of the two trying to get on the plane and being denied.

This family never plans anything and just flys by the seat of their pants, it's great to see their lack of planning have consequences.

I agree TLC seized on the opportunity to film a baby shower guaranteed not to have JB and Michelle.

• Love 2

I thought medical professionals frowned on people painting their nails before any kind of procedure because your nails going blue is a sign of sudden blood loss and/or that your oxygen-levels have dropped. Which, you know, could be useful to be aware of.

...nevermind, there are no medical professionals involved here.

• Love 9

I thought medical professionals frowned on people painting their nails before any kind of procedure because your nails going blue is a sign of sudden blood loss and/or that your oxygen-levels have dropped. Which, you know, could be useful to be aware of.

...nevermind, there are no medical professionals involved here.

Most are okay with the toes, usually moms are wearing socks because it is so cold.

• Love 3