Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

On 6/21/2017 at 1:03 PM, Mollie said:

Well, don't get too excited just yet.  Ben has to take three semesters of Greek or Hebrew.  Good luck with that, Ben!

אִישׁ-בַּעַר, לֹא יֵדָע;    וּכְסִיל, לֹא-יָבִין אֶת-זֹאת.

מילים חכמות מעולם לא נאמרו.

• Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 5:13 PM, Lunera said:

Also, he barely works idk why she is painting him as the hardworking man of the house.

The only "work" we see Bin doing is driving Miss Jess on one  of their many date nights for dinner.  Dinner provided by free gift cards that the leghumpers send them. Free baby sitter service provided by Jess's sisters.  Other than impregnate Jess, what else does the father of the year do?

• Love 7
(edited)

From In Touch.  Of course, since it's In Touch, take it with a grain of salt.  Still, interesting if true:

Jim Bob Duggar Is Feuding With His Son-in-Law Ben Seewald 

Looks like there’s more drama in the world of the Duggars!

According to a new report, Jim Bob Duggar is feuding with Ben Seewald — the husband of his daughter Jessa — because of their opposing religious views!

While it may seem surprising to some, as faith is incredibly important to the Duggars when it comes to picking a partner, the Duggars are Quiverfulls while Ben grew up practicing Calvinism.

A source close to Duggars tells The Hollywood Gossip that Jim Bob tolerates his religious differences with his son-in-law (and allows his daughter and their two sons, Spurgeon and Henry, to follow) in order to maintain his daughter’s wholesome, sellable image to the masses.

“They chase the almighty dollar instead of their doctrine. When cameras aren’t rolling, it’s a whole different life,” the source says. “It’s all about money. It’s crazy.”

According to the source, Ben and his reality TV father-in-law have had very different opinions on a number of different things — but perhaps the most blantant time Ben spoke out in opposition of the 19 Kids and Counting family was when he spoke in favor of the Black Lives Matter movement, which reportedly didn’t sit well his in-laws.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Love 2

It is a very nice picture and a rarity, a Duggar sitting on his ass. I must admit I'm surprised Boob and Mullet haven't taken the clippers to Spurgy's hair. Benessa leave the kid there so often, there's plenty of opportunity. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, SMama said:

It is a very nice picture and a rarity, a Duggar sitting on his ass. I must admit I'm surprised Boob and Mullet haven't taken the clippers to Spurgy's hair. Benessa leave the kid there so often, there's plenty of opportunity. 

Jessa would take hedge clippers to Mullet's if she dared.

• Love 5

To clarify, I'm delighted Blessa has so far decided and stood by the cute curls decision. It's just that the parents are so authoritarian, the family so enmeshed, it really surprises me.

@JoanArc talk about Sophie's choice, I want Spud to keep the hair, just to annoy sanctimonious Boob/Mullet. But damn the thought of Jessa chopping that mullet makes me giddy. I blame you for my unexpected dilemma.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I wonder how Jessa's "modern modest" lecture went today. 

Ugh. Other than wear a t shirt and a skirt to the knees I'm not sure what she could really say that anyone wouldn't know.  

• Love 4
(edited)
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

If one is a Duggar, one gets paid or doesn't give it, I expect. 

Difference between being a regular Christian and being a Stahhh  Christian, I suppose. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Men, infants and children under 8 can't attend. That would rule out any Duggar. I guess it doesn't matter if other women navigate life with their kids and husbands in tow, like the Duggars do. And why no men?

• Love 3
(edited)

But Ben was there next to her signing books. The picture on the ad is from the People photo shoot. I doubt Blessa chose her clothes without their help. Because she looks like crap when on her own. 

Edited by SMama
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Men, infants and children under 8 can't attend. That would rule out any Duggar. I guess it doesn't matter if other women navigate life with their kids and husbands in tow, like the Duggars do. And why no men?

She may mention the words "cleavage," or "knee." And you just can't control what men might do if a work like that hits them unexpectedly. 

• Love 13
4 hours ago, SMama said:

But Ben was there next to her signing books. The picture on the ad is from the People photo shoot. I doubt Blessa chose her clothes without their help. Because she looks like crap when on her own. 

Pics? 

At any rate, maybe he stayed backstage with the kids during her speech. Though what a 24 year old could tell me that I don't already know makes me snicker, but I'n sure some leghumper women showed up solo. That said, I guess this was aimed at tweens/teens. Jessa makes more money since they have to be accompanied by their mothers unless they're old enough to drive.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, SMama said:

What book was she signing?

(edited)

My bad guys, I was reading FJ around 2 am and read that. I should know better and usually do when I have had at least two hours sleep. P.S. Noon my time and have yet to sleep. 

Edited by SMama
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Jesse needs the clippers taken to her own hair too.

If they have such "servant's hearts", why aren't they growing it for Locks of Love? That I could understand. Every JGirl would look better with shoulder-length hair.

Who on earth would copy Jessa's "style"? Oh right.....Jill.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, drafan said:

If they have such "servant's hearts", why aren't they growing it for Locks of Love? That I could understand. Every JGirl would look better with shoulder-length hair.

Who on earth would copy Jessa's "style"? Oh right.....Jill.

Well, maybe a heathen would get their hair, not some "godly" replica of themselves.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Found this, posted this morning. Scrolling through (9 pics here), I can see that they're signing the  ghost-written "relationships" book.

Do I see knees? 

How defrauding. Does that mean she's pregnant already? 

• Love 8
(edited)

I was thinking that she looked kind of pale.

eta: My edit on the picture didn't post for some reason, but I wanted to note that she's wearing those damned sandals again. Does she even have another pair of shoes?

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Do I see knees? 

How defrauding. 

That skirt is about six inches above her knee.  What a stupid thing for her to wear to give a lecture on modest clothing!  And why in the world is Benji there at an all-female event where no men were allowed?  That just gives me the creeps.

• Love 17
(edited)

Scrolling through the pictures, she is speaking from a podium, so you can't see how immodest her skirt may be. It looks to be a form-fitting pencil skirt that Jill wouldn't be caught  dead in.

Typical Duggar. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 2
(edited)

Ben's pants are not modest. And that's the best Jessa could do on a day where all eyes are on what she is wearing? I guess she was trying to avoid eye traps. Although I'm guessing her skirt at least hits her knees when standing, she failed in that area.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 3

Ben's smile is merely polite, and he's leaning away from Jessa.  Maybe he wishes he stayed home?  There's got to be plenty of toilets to scrub back in Duggar land.  Where are the boys?  Backstage with Jana?

• Love 5

Do you think any of the girls have reread their book and laugh at how young and naive they were when they wrote it? Have they gained insight and maturity since then? Do they still believe the content, hook, line and sinker?

Oh wait, they've probably never even read the book once. 

• Love 14
(edited)

Ben signed his name with a lower case b. His emasculation is complete, his testicles are next to Derick's in Boob's safe. The question is if Jeremy and Austin will keep theirs.  Jessa, if that is the best you can do on such an important day, you are a bigger fraud than I expected. Glad there were pics

Edited by SMama
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Zahdii said:

Ben's smile is merely polite, and he's leaning away from Jessa.  Maybe he wishes he stayed home?  There's got to be plenty of toilets to scrub back in Duggar land.  Where are the boys?  Backstage with Jana?

Jana was pictured at Silver Dollar City yesterday with the Dullards and her bestie, Laura. All the mini J-Slaves were accounted for in that pic, so I suppose that some local leghumper church lady salivated at the chance to babysit backstage for an hour or two. 

Ben's "life verses:" 

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew,then to the Gentile.

Collosians 1:16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

Pretty benign stuff for him. 

• Love 1

They posted yesterday, but was the pic taken yesterday? Only asking because they love to screw around with timelines. Look Jana was having a blast at SDC, not babysitting for Jessa. Never mind that she was there with the lost girls doing the same thing. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, SMama said:

They posted yesterday, but was the pic taken yesterday? Only asking because they love to screw around with timelines. Look Jana was having a blast at SDC, not babysitting for Jessa. Never mind that she was there with the lost girls doing the same thing. 

They've posted before that they have season passes to the place, and the Dullards have been in Branson all week for their #babymoon, so it's totally plausible. 

3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I was thinking that she looked kind of pale.

eta: My edit on the picture didn't post for some reason, but I wanted to note that she's wearing those damned sandals again. Does she even have another pair of shoes?

My thoughts, EXACTLY. Jessa looks pale, probably knocked up again. Those sandals, I can't add anything to your comments.

Jessa and Ben meeting "lucky" fans - gag me. 

Maybe I have gone about my whole adult life in the wrong way - working hard to graduate from college and then working at a career for many years. Every time I think about the farce of the arrogant Duggar clan and all the money they have made, I am sickened.

• Love 12