Type keyword(s) to search

OutDaughtered - General Discussion

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Snark the show, not each other.  Civility matters. If a poster's posts routinely annoy you, please use the Ignore feature.  Hover over their user name and you will see a popup with an ignore option.

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, camom said:

One positive ... the chore wheel seemed to be a good idea and the kids responded well.  It was funny when the one girl (Parker) was supposed to spin the wheel and she just moved it to where she wanted it to be.

Maybe it's just for the show, but it seems like they want make a big show of doing something once to teach the girls to share, eat vegetables, etc., and then the girls are supposed to immediately pick it up and behave from that point forward.  Hopefully, Adam and Danielle know that it takes dogged reinforcement for kids to internalize lessons and act accordingly rather than one-off teaching "events."

• Love 6

Dr kemble did the test of what I was trying to remember,  and didn't state well, last week. At age 4- a child should be able to say his/her name.  bonus for middle and/or last name.

Why is it acceptable and passed off as shy when Parker says nothing?

Re: I  guess using an instapot or crockpot (ie meat/veggies) or a salad is too much for danielle to throw together for dinner?

• Love 6

To show support to D&A- I have to give myself a grade of C-minus on feeding veggies to my offspring when they were young. I wasn't a big veggie eater then and there were days/meals well.... 🤫

I became more liking and forcing down veggies more so as I got older esp. in the last 3 years. Now its gotten to the point you're  almost a social outcast for NOT eating veggies.

After many trials and error- offspring would eat 3-5 differnt veggies consistently,  and I stuck with that rotation- green beans,  broccoli, corn, greens, carrots and peas( black eye, green).

#MemberOfTheBadMommaClub

{will call my kid-adults and apologize)

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

What was the dish Dale cooked?  I  know the man can throw down on the cooking department but this dish looked...not as attractive..

Danielle -why didn't you cook the recipe you found? The kids could have been eating already and its another example of leaning on family too much.

I didn't know you could order food online from Aldi. Other grocery stores-yes..

• Love 2
4 hours ago, mmecorday said:

Why does this family think it's so freakin' funny when the quints are terrified and screaming? Way to make them afraid of shellfish for the rest of their lives. I can just see them going to Red Lobster one day when they're grown up and freaking out over the live lobsters in the tank. I think it will be a major disappointment to the parents when the girls are not afraid of the Easter Bunny.

Scaring the hell out of the kids, that's my favorite part of this show.  I was very disappointed that they're almost over their fear of the EB.  First Santa and now this...it sucks.  It's Adam who likes do it, and it's the only thing I like about him.

Do you really think they're going to be terrified of shellfish as adults?  It makes me laugh just a little bit thinking about it.  😉

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, sATL said:

Dr kemble did the test of what I was trying to remember,  and didn't state well, last week. At age 4- a child should be able to say his/her name.  bonus for middle and/or last name.

Why is it acceptable and passed off as shy when Parker says nothing?

I'm not totally sure but I think it was Parker who was unable/unwilling to answer the lady about which birthday cake she wanted, wasn't it?  I thought that was really being shy when a 4 year old was not able to answer a question about something so fun as that.  All the other girls were so into choosing from the photos.  It almost felt like she was NOT choosing as the other were so that she could get some special attention because of her reluctance to make a choice.  

• Love 3
9 hours ago, freeser said:

I'm not totally sure but I think it was Parker who was unable/unwilling to answer the lady about which birthday cake she wanted, wasn't it?  I thought that was really being shy when a 4 year old was not able to answer a question about something so fun as that.  All the other girls were so into choosing from the photos.  It almost felt like she was NOT choosing as the other were so that she could get some special attention because of her reluctance to make a choice.  

Yes - that was Parker.

The simple question was - what is your name

Asked by someone who the child has seen at least once a year since birth - by Danielle's own admission. Hell, look at how many times we have seen Dr K .

D & A keep passing this behavior off as she doesn't like to talk to put on the spot by an unknown person - like the baker, so it's cool and ok.. School director is passing Parker off as if possibly she is afraid to be wrong - doesn't like the spotlight, so it's ok to cry on stage. How many people she knows is going to ask her her name ?? Why does she need to be pre-prepped to ease fears , preferably by Adam, on that question? The child knows she is going / at the Dr's office.

To me - shy is mumbling.. speaking low... running off and hiding behind someone/something, no eye contact, putting your hands in front of the face, speaking in a manner that is hard to be understood, etc.. I would have given her credit for saying someone's else name, or even mispronouncing her name . Being shy isn't a free pass to be disrespectful.

But to  stare ???

Kuddos to Dr K for saying her name to Parker (I guess letting Parker know that she isn't going to play the silence game with her ) and quickly moved along to the next quint.

Sorry - I would have to have a private conversation on that stunt with little Ms. Parker Kate. In the next office , as soon as the Dr stepped away from her. Sorry, Dr for disrupting your patient schedule - but this child will speak her name, before leaving here today.

{humming "Say my Name"by Destiny's Child}

Edited by sATL
  • Love 6

What a stupid business the sisters are starting.  They didn't even create a product.  They just sourced the stuff, sticking their name on it and calling it theirs. I suppose that's how some companies work, but I hope it's a big failure.  You really shouldn't be able to hit it big unless you truly work for it.  It's nothing more than an Internet business.  I don't know why Adam is so worried about it.  I mean, how much effort/time is it really going to take to check the orders every day, throw an address label on a box/bag and run it to the post office? There won't even be enough for one woman to do, let alone three.   

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Mswldflwr said:

I mean, how much effort/time is it really going to take to check the orders every day, throw an address label on a box/bag and run it to the post office? There won't even be enough for one woman to do, let alone three.   

I'm sure they never handle the products, they are probably drop shipped from China. If they show boxes of T-shirts to be shipped it's just a prop for the show. 

• Love 11

What a stupid business the sisters are starting.  They didn't even create a product.  They just sourced the stuff, sticking their name on it and calling it theirs. I suppose that's how some companies work, but I hope it's a big failure.

I see it going the same way as the Sister Wives' jewelry business.  Does anyone know why they got out of the cycling business?  Danielle says she needs something to do not child-related, but she had that.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, camom said:

I see it going the same way as the Sister Wives' jewelry business.  Does anyone know why they got out of the cycling business?  Danielle says she needs something to do not child-related, but she had that.

Her friends own that place and got free advertising in exchange for going along with that storyline.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, winsomeone said:

I can't believe that they have never eaten vegetables of any kind? Green beans, peas, carrots, corn, tomatoes? And what kid doesn't like corn on the cob in the summer time? Why would they start with broccoli  that takes a more grown up taste? Do they just serve meat and potatoes at every meal? Just seems strange to me.

Chicken Nuggets and pizza. And they are all obsessed with Ranch dressing and ketchup. I swear they are all going to be a gang of South Texas Waffle House Queens. I remember one episode where they are all in their highchairs and they are throwing their bowls to the floor screaming I want RANCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since they could barely talk(like they still are now 2 years later) they sounded like some nasty chain smoking (or Vaping) Redneck Truck drivers. All saying RANCH!!!!!!!!!! and pitching a fit because it isnt coming quick enough. I would not be suprised to see those girls in a restaurant at 9 years old screaming RANCH RANCH I want my RANCH MAMA MAMA!!! They have no Social Skills. That saying

Where were you raised? In a friggin Jungle? comes into play with these girls for sure.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, sATL said:

Yes - that was Parker.

Asked by someone who the child has seen at least once a year since birth - by Danielle's own admission. Hell, look at how many times we have seen Dr K .

D & A keep passing this behavior off as she doesn't like to talk to put on the spot by an unknown person - like the baker, so it's cool and ok.. School director is passing Parker off as if possibly she is afraid to be wrong - doesn't like the spotlight, so it's ok to cry on stage. How many people she knows is going to ask her her name ?? Why does she need to be pre-prepped to ease fears , preferably by Adam, on that question? The child knows she is going / at the Dr's office.

To me - shy is mumbling.. speaking low... running off and hiding behind someone/something, no eye contact, putting your hands in front of the face, speaking in a manner that is hard to be understood, etc.. I would have given her credit for saying someone's else name, or even mispronouncing her name . 

But to  stare ???

Kuddos to Dr K for saying her name to Parker (I guess letting Parker know that she isn't going to play the silence game with her ) and quickly moved along to the next quint.

Sorry - I would have to have a private conversation on that stunt with little Ms. Parker Kate. In the next office , as soon as the Dr stepped away from her. Sorry, Dr for disrupting your patient schedule - but this child will speak her name, before leaving here today.

Parker is a mess.

The girl can hardly smile. she has no personality. she's rude, nasty. She just looks miserable all of the time. Shyness My ASS! that girl would speak if she was my kid. Thats a bunch of BS. I loved when they were doing the school receital and the boy next to her looked at Parker and said "You're Crying."

LOL no shit Sherlock. She has nothing to cry about. Snap to it or drop her butt off with Adams parents. She can live with them for a year. They will change her attitude. Adam is too soft. He definitely wears the Panties in that family.

Parker and Hazel are in for rude awakenings. Hazels eyes are a mess and they are seeing a a Doctor who goes by her first name Dr. Meghan and she is barely out of college. Im sure she can learn on hundred of old people without as much at risk. They need to get Hazel to an experience grizzled vet of a doctor and get this fixed now. It drives me crazy that they take it so litely. The guy who fitted her for her new glasses told them that she should have done this much sooner since she is growing quickly and Danielle just grunted and shrugged. Whatever. I would be willing to bet anyone $100 that Hazel will never drive a car because her parents wouldnt stop screwing around and she is Legally Blind. she will be 15 years old with 1 inch thick lenses squinting and turning her head all day.

Riley will be getting her ass kicked on a daily if not at least a weekly basis. Her lack of social skill and bullying may fly with he moronic siters but they are gonna set her straight in her Big Girl classes. They need to make those like 4 hour episodes. Cage Fighting comes to Outdaughtered. Riley paioge is a wrestler name anyway and poor Hazel got stuck with that 19th Century name. They are going to make so much fun of her.

• Love 4

Pretty sure Dr. Megan is legit. She did a fellowship at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia about 4 or 5 years ago, so she's been out of a med school for around 10 years or thereabouts. Young, but super accomplished.

• Love 17
13 hours ago, sATL said:

What was the dish Dale cooked?  I  know the man can throw down on the cooking department but this dish looked...not as attractive..

Danielle -why didn't you cook the recipe you found? The kids could have been eating already and its another example of leaning on family too much.

I didn't know you could order food online from Aldi. Other grocery stores-yes..

I think Instacart delivers for Aldi, as opposed to some of the grocery stores that have their own in-house delivery services.  My son's college basketball team was down last winter with a stomach bug (most of them were in the same dorm together) during winter break when there was no dining hall service.  They all needed to stay close to the bathroom (ick!!!), so I used Instacart to deliver Gatorade, bananas, etc., to them from a local store that didn't have it's own delivery service.  It was much faster (they delivered in a few hours) than trying to use one of the bigger stores that did have its own service.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, sATL said:

Yes - that was Parker.

To me - shy is mumbling.. speaking low... running off and hiding behind someone/something, no eye contact, putting your hands in front of the face, speaking in a manner that is hard to be understood, etc.. I would have given her credit for saying someone's else name, or even mispronouncing her name . Being shy isn't a free pass to be disrespectful.

But to  stare ???

Also, if you had a child who is so obviously uncomfortable, why on earth would you think it's a good idea to continue to make the child be on camera?

• Love 16
24 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Also, if you had a child who is so obviously uncomfortable, why on earth would you think it's a good idea to continue to make the child be on camera?

They don't think about the children, unless it's about using them as cash cows.  Parker just better get with the program because Adam will continue to milk this as long as he can.  Instead of getting help and protecting her, they'll get help for the ultimate storyline.  It's sad. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

They don't think about the children, unless it's about using them as cash cows.  Parker just better get with the program because Adam will continue to milk this as long as he can.  Instead of getting help and protecting her, they'll get help for the ultimate storyline.  It's sad. 

RE: cash cow children - every time I see how they focus on Riley making her a featured star, I get visions of Jessa Duggar Seewald in my head... 

In 15 (or less) years , when D & A are old and everyone is tried of their griping about "six kids" and the subsequent work/$$ to raise them, Riley will have her own spin off, featuring all siblings who don't get in trouble, having their relationships (ie more travel to international honeymoon locations) and subsequent families, desperately awaiting for the 1st of many grandson..

Parker will make an appearance.. saying nothing, doing little..probably move away from crazy so it will be harder to film her. she will support the family business - unless she or her husband does something to piss off TLC .

--->" Outdaughtered , Counting on".. Tuesdays 8 PM EST on TLC premiering in 2034...

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 5

Oh My God you don't start with broccoli!!  Start with baby carrots! they're sweet and tiny and cute, then add sugar snap peas, cucumbers, little peppers all different colors....   put them out on a pretty plate, maybe with fruit even- sliced oranges, crunchy grapes, strawberries, blueberries.... so aggravating.

And that business is an insult to people who start a business and toil and work 24/7. please.

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, Lesia said:

Oh My God you don't start with broccoli!!  Start with baby carrots! they're sweet and tiny and cute, then add sugar snap peas, cucumbers, little peppers all different colors....   put them out on a pretty plate, maybe with fruit even- sliced oranges, crunchy grapes, strawberries, blueberries.... so aggravating.

And that business is an insult to people who start a business and toil and work 24/7. please.

What is also insulting is that they are charging $74 for leggings that you can purchase (the same exact item) on Aliexpress for $7.

I hope Dale isn't the next one to quit his day job.

PSA: 

If you shop on websites such as Aliexpress, Shein, Alibaba etc. Chinese 'Double 11'  takes place on November 11th each year. This is the Chinese's version of Black Friday, the biggest shopping event of the year. So if you are interested in purchasing the leggings that Danielle sells wait until 11/11 so you can get them for $1 each.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 10
  • Love 1

What is also insulting is that they are charging $74 for leggings that you can purchase (the same exact item) on Aliexpress for $7.

$74 for leggings?!?  That first order may also be their last.

• LOL 4
13 hours ago, druzy said:

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm.... From January 2017

THIS!  I remember these exactly, she used to do these healthy eating little commercials all the time.  So when they were complaining they can't possibly find the time to feed kids veggies, I knew it was just another storyline.  These people will do anything for a storyline.

I also laugh how they have to spend money to get the girls to eat veggies.  "Let's go to a restaurant to show them!"  "Let's go to an expensive cooking school to teach them!"  They are really on my shit list.

Edited by ShaNaeNae
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, camom said:

They are sold out or they are being called out on social media for insulting the intelligence of their followers. 

image.png.3d9a523b26ae5a4d507332209ab0cb12.png

26 minutes ago, camom said:

Do they come in sizes bigger than what Danielle, Crystal, Ashley and Mimi are ? I would admit what ever cardio, strength and toning exercises they do.. or even half do, it does work.. 

Since Adam acts like he is the 1st person to own a video camera - why not do an line of exercise videos ?

6 minutes ago, sATL said:

Do they come in sizes bigger than what Danielle, Crystal, Ashley and Mimi are ? I would admit what ever cardio, strength and toning exercises they do.. or even half do, it does work.. 

Since Adam acts like he is the 1st person to own a video camera - why not do an line of exercise videos ?

Some of the leggings go up to 3XL but only the plain leggings.

image.png.3b98dc94a75a6fd4654e4203ee6f04db.png

I agree about what ever cardio they do works.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Mswldflwr said:

What a stupid business the sisters are starting.  They didn't even create a product.  They just sourced the stuff, sticking their name on it and calling it theirs. I suppose that's how some companies work, but I hope it's a big failure.  You really shouldn't be able to hit it big unless you truly work for it.  It's nothing more than an Internet business.  I don't know why Adam is so worried about it.  I mean, how much effort/time is it really going to take to check the orders every day, throw an address label on a box/bag and run it to the post office? There won't even be enough for one woman to do, let alone three.   

It's all very unprofessional too......and expensive!

• Love 4
15 hours ago, sATL said:

As someone who also had an anxiety disorder (as well as OCD) as a child, my heart goes out to PK. Remember, when she gets that deer-in-headlights look on her face, not only is she  usually in a situation that is new and often chaotic in and of itself, there are also cameras and crew shoved in the room. 

To see her "freeze up" and then be denigrated for it, to hear her behavior dismissed as attenton-seeking and manipulative... it makes me cringe, honestly,  because from personal experience, I find it very much to Parker's credit that she doesn't  just completely lose her shit.  At her age, I didn't live in quint chaos, I didn't have cameras shoved in my face, and I often was unable to manage my anxiety without having epic meltdowns. Fortunately for me, my parents said my distress was obvious and to think I was just pullng a stunt would have been ridiculous.  And as annoying as Adam can be, Parker is lucky to have a parent who truly gets it,  is her advocate, and with whom she's so close.  I'm confident she'll grow into her own over the years, as will the other girls, and as did we. (-: 

• Love 23
3 hours ago, Lesia said:

I'm so glad we have a good eater, grandson is 15 months and has been eating veggies since he started eating real food. Yes it started with gerber then quickly was mashed up veggies that we eat from the table...turnip greens, slaw, kraut, most beans, sweet potatoes & most anything else he's offered. I'm not sure mom has tried him with broccoli yet tho, having a picky eater is so frustrating, I can't imagine 5 of them. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, SabineElisabeth said:

As someone who also had an anxiety disorder (as well as OCD) as a child, my heart goes out to PK. Remember, when she gets that deer-in-headlights look on her face, not only is she  usually in a situation that is new and often chaotic in and of itself, there are also cameras and crew shoved in the room. 

To see her "freeze up" and then be denigrated for it, to hear her behavior dismissed as attenton-seeking and manipulative... it makes me cringe, honestly,  because from personal experience, I find it very much to Parker's credit that she doesn't  just completely lose her shit.  At her age, I didn't live in quint chaos, I didn't have cameras shoved in my face, and I often was unable to manage my anxiety without having epic meltdowns. Fortunately for me, my parents said my distress was obvious and to think I was just pullng a stunt would have been ridiculous.  And as annoying as Adam can be, Parker is lucky to have a parent who truly gets it,  is her advocate, and with whom she's so close.  I'm confident she'll grow into her own over the years, as will the other girls, and as did we. (-: 

I think he'll be her advocate until she tells him she doesn't want to be filmed anymore, that's their bread & butter. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, ehall1052 said:

I want to know if Danielle had a tummy tuck. After carrying quints, her stomach had to be stretched all out of shape. “All” I had was twins and my tummy muscles were never the same again.

I had three over the span of 7 years and I now have what I call my very own "shar pei puppy" of loose skin that lives on my belly.  Either she's got fantastic genes or she had surgery.  I wouldn't fault her if she did have surgery; I'd have it myself if I wanted to spend the money and recovery time.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, SabineElisabeth said:

The Dr's office isn't new... she's been there before. probably many more times than we see.

I can give her a pass on the baker... the last time I ordered a custom cake, the form and the subsequent web screen looked liked the 1040A tax form.

I can give her a pass on singing at the school play. I would have suggested to put her in the back and maybe let her hold a teddy bear, to see if that helps.

But not responding to "what is your name ?".  

Edited by sATL
  • Love 3

Don't forget that with quints, I'm sure Danielle had her delivery quite a bit earlier than full term.    And that will minimize stretching, plus she was in fantastic shape, before and after pregnancy.   

I know people that have stretch marks, but never were overweight or had kids, so some there is apparently a genetic component to stretch marks in their case.      I had a friend that was one of those naturally slim types, and she claimed she wore her pre-pregnancy clothes home from the hospital (no she didn't lose weight during pregnancy).   Then her daughter had a baby, same body type, and brought the baby to see grandma at work, and with a week old baby, grandma and mom both looked the same, so some in genetic too.     I think all three sisters look great, and Mimi looks very good too, so I think they're lucky with the body type they have, and their fitness ethics. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Whyyouneedaname said:

I'm so glad we have a good eater, grandson is 15 months and has been eating veggies since he started eating real food. Yes it started with gerber then quickly was mashed up veggies that we eat from the table...turnip greens, slaw, kraut, most beans, sweet potatoes & most anything else he's offered. I'm not sure mom has tried him with broccoli yet tho, having a picky eater is so frustrating, I can't imagine 5 of them. 

In one of the articles where Danielle asks the girls their favorite things, Parker says one of her favorite foods is broccoli and in an aside, Danielle mentions that it's true and Parker is a good veggie eater, as is Blayke, and the only quint that willingly eats veggies. So at least it's not ALL non-veggie eaters!

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, druzy said:

I hope Dale isn't the next one to quit his day job.

PSA: 

If you shop on websites such as Aliexpress, Shein, Alibaba etc. Chinese 'Double 11'  takes place on November 11th each year. This is the Chinese's version of Black Friday, the biggest shopping event of the year. So if you are interested in purchasing the leggings that Danielle sells wait until 11/11 so you can get them for $1 each.

So I was actually searching yesterday for a craft item and kept getting search results for Aliexpress and Alibaba, but am not familiar with them. Are the items the same quality etc?  Are these companies the actual manufacturer, so no mark ups?  Thanks in advance for any tips and tricks, as I admit I'd be the oerson to suck it up and pay $74 for the leggings because it seems crazy the true exact product could be sold for so much less!

Edited by SabineElisabeth
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, SabineElisabeth said:

So I was actually searching yesterday for a craft item and kept getting search results for Aliexpress and Alibaba, but am not familiar with them. Are the items the same quality etc?  Are these companies the actual manufacturer, so no mark ups?  Thanks in advance for any tips and tricks, as I admit I'd be the oerson to suck it up and pay $74 for the leggings because it seems crazy the true exact product could be sold for so much less!

Alibaba owns Aliexpress. You usually have to buy large quantities when you purchase on Alibaba . They offer private label and dropping for companies around the world. Aliexpress you can buy individual items and it also offers private label and dropshipping. I have had great experiences with my clothing and accessory purchases from Aliexpress but you have to be patient, it takes 2-4 weeks for delivery. Shein is a discount website that delivers faster 1-2 weeks. For crafts I stick with Amazon. I've compared craft prices and haven't seen a big savings on Aliexpress.

I think Danielle is pulling a Sonja from The Real Housewives of New York. Sonja has a "clothing line" that she sells on her website. She was too lazy to photograph the clothing so she just uses the Aliexpress photos and marks her stuff up like a mad woman. You can buy a dress for $9 on Aliexpress or purchase the same dress from Sonja's website for $100.

• Useful 2
19 hours ago, camom said:

They sold their share when Adam quit his job, so they could have some safety net.  She loved doing that, that's why she needs something to do now, that is just for herself.

Danielle said on the most recent episode that she had surgery, because her stomach muscles were torn apart.

I used to really like Danielle. I loved how she just seemed to take raising the girls in stride, and nothing really riled her.  Lately, she seems quite bitchy, and she rides Adam's ass constantly.  She doesn't want to discuss anything with him, she just wants her own way.  She has become a control freak.

I wish she would do something with her hair.  It's so thin on top that when she wears it parted, and in a ponytail, she has a one inch wide strip of scalp showing.

Edited by Honey
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, rippleintime17 said:

In one of the articles where Danielle asks the girls their favorite things, Parker says one of her favorite foods is broccoli and in an aside, Danielle mentions that it's true and Parker is a good veggie eater, as is Blayke, and the only quint that willingly eats veggies. So at least it's not ALL non-veggie eaters!

19 hours ago, SabineElisabeth said:

To see her "freeze up" and then be denigrated for it, to hear her behavior dismissed as attenton-seeking and manipulative... it makes me cringe, honestly,  b

See, what makes me cringe more is the fact that they still continue to film and have made it into a storyline.  If I saw my child having issues with anxiety and we had a chaotic home and camera crews around all the time, I'd seriously start thinking of other options. 

14 hours ago, Honey said:

They sold their share when Adam quit his job, so they could have some safety net.  She loved doing that, that's why she needs something to do now, that is just for herself.

I thought it was determined (not on the show) that they never owned it.  The storyline was just done in exchange for advertising for friends who owned it? 

I can't believe their talk about "we can't possibly go back to the old house because the girls like this one better and they won't have a pool".  You base major financial decisions on what 4 year old's like and prefer? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

See, what makes me cringe more is the fact that they still continue to film and have made it into a storyline.  If I saw my child having issues with anxiety and we had a chaotic home and camera crews around all the time, I'd seriously start thinking of other options. 

I thought it was determined (not on the show) that they never owned it.  The storyline was just done in exchange for advertising for friends who owned it? 

I can't believe their talk about "we can't possibly go back to the old house because the girls like this one better and they won't have a pool".  You base major financial decisions on what 4 year old's like and prefer? 

right, they'll be the ones in the news that "pushes their new BMW in the river because they wanted a Jaguar" 🙄

Edited by Whyyouneedaname
correct spelling
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, SabineElisabeth said:

To see her "freeze up" and then be denigrated for it, to hear her behavior dismissed as attenton-seeking and manipulative... it makes me cringe, honestly...

3 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

@ShaNaeNae -  Assuming all is really as it seems, I completely agree. However, Danielle and Adam have explicitly said many times in THs/interviews that their current intention is to remain on tv for as long as possible. And while I really don't find snarking on kids fun or funny at all, personally, seeing PK get torn apart just hits close to home.

• Love 7

Looking at real estate records, Adam and Danielle still own the mold house as well as the rental house that they purchased back in February. Records for the mold house don't even show that it was ever put up for sale. So while we already knew they had bought the leased house before the scripted drama of trying to make a decision, the whole story about needing to sell within 6 months or lose 20K seems to have been scripted as well.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 10/11/2019 at 7:55 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

No, you use that to try and justify basing major life decisions on the fact you like the new house better and want a pool.  (-;

• Love 11
On 10/9/2019 at 5:39 PM, druzy said:

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm.... From January 2017

Typical BS from the lying liars who lie.

I saw Danielle on a little video a few years ago talking about recipes for all sorts of food, muffins, cookies, main dishes, sides, desserts and everything else that incorporated vegetables and how easy it was to make sure the quints got their veggies.... She referred to a book that hides veggies in the recipes.... It might have been the one by Jerry Seinfelds wife.

Bottom line... this whole *NEW* storyline about the quints & veggies is a fraud just like all the other BS they put out there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8