Type keyword(s) to search

OutDaughtered - General Discussion

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Snark the show, not each other.  Civility matters. If a poster's posts routinely annoy you, please use the Ignore feature.  Hover over their user name and you will see a popup with an ignore option.

• Start Topic

On 10/2/2019 at 9:26 AM, sATL said:

Hold up..I missed something..who spanked the puppy? The only growling I remember was in the vet office,  during shots...I thought the dr/assistant gave puppy treats to deflect the puppy mind of off the shots..

Hazel said that Danielle spanks the puppy! 😠

Instead of moving Riley up a grade at such a young age, it would make more sense for her parents to make sure she is challenged at home.  Smart kids like her love workbooks, dot-to-dot, matching, etc.  If they have things like that available for all the girls, they can advance at their own pace.  

If Danielle is spanking the dog, you know darn well she is spanking the girls. Perhaps the reason we see them acting up so much is because they know they won't be spanked as long as the cameras are rolling.

Edited by camom
  • Love 3

I think Danielle looked pretty in the hat at the pool party. Maybe they negotiated for hair and makeup this season. 

I wonder who watches Beaux when they go on vacation.

The girls are in for a surprise when the show is cancelled and they no longer are treated special. They are going to be disappointed when they have to share a store bought birthday cake, wait on line to go on rides, sit in nose bleed seats if they get the chance to go to a musical, and I can't even imagine how they will feel when they are told "no" by a teacher. Maybe Danielle and Adam will eventually home school them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

If the Busbys are smart, I hope they're paying the house off, putting away money for college funds, and won't end up with nothing.      I bet they're making a bundle from their online videos, and commercials they feature the quints in, and I'm sure the various companies do more than just furnish clothes, etc.    Then I'm also sure they each have side businesses, like the expensive skin care line, and now the workout wear. 

They need to stop making dramatic time lines, and making everything with the quints a big deal.   The girls are going to get used to the limelight, and will have a rough landing when they're just has beens.      

• Love 6
5 hours ago, sATL said:

I really wish someone would tell me what is wrong with these women getting a 9-5 like alot of people do. not everyone is cut out to be a business owner.

Hell - given the "six" kids she will have in the elementary school in 2 years - that would be the 1st place I would call. I know  Danielle can be of some use there.

And what does her sister do now?  Her sister had the nerve to compare the husbands working together . Yeah but the husbands already worked with a profitable and most like existing business.

Danielle sounded like a fool when she said "my sisters and I are going to start a business".

the BLACK eye makeup on the sister... ummmm... no. 

Because in a real 9-5 job they couldn't sit around all day, together, wearing leggings and tanktops and yakking - duh!

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
On 10/3/2019 at 5:25 AM, etta said:

Am I the only one who thought the bed checking for the night time potty training was a bit too intimate for tv? Of all the girls, it was Parker who wet and she is the most sensitive of them all and now she's going to have that moment of her life on the internet forever. While wetting at night isn't a big deal, it's still an intimate situation that should have stayed off-air even if it was a one-off thing.

Concerning Riley, I find her way too emotionally immature for her to advance. I don't know how "advanced " intellectually she actually is but seeing her whine and about to throw a tantrum over that boy who took her spot for a quick second to look at a paper was embarrassing. They should definitely look into teaching her social ques and properly socialize her around older kids.

I thought Parker did it just to punish Danielle.  I knew when Adam went out of town that it would be Parker who would wet the bed.  That girl can't even stand Danielle.  When they went on the cruise, and Danielle had Parker swinging in the hammock with her on the beach.  Danielle said "I love you Parker"  Then she said "Say I love you Mommy"  Silence.  So Danielle said "I love you Mommy"  Still silence.  That child hates everyone except Adam.  Weird.

That time that Adam took Blayke to the Father/Daughter dance, and brought her flowers when he asked her to go with him, Parker shot a look of hatred Blayke's way.  That kid gives me the creeps.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 10/3/2019 at 1:48 PM, Waldopepper said:

I know that Danielle is hearing it non stop about beating that poor puppy and she is pissed off that they showed that clip of Hazel when you know that they have hundreds of hours of other footage they could have shown. 

What really bothers me is the look on Hazels face when she says the Beaux is bad because Mama spanks him. She seems very uncomfortable as she says that sentence and the last thing you see her do is swallow like she has a big lump in her throat. Like Oh no Mama is gonna whip my ass too for ratting her out and/or she was going to start crying. Either way you can see that it bothers her.

I know that these parents feel overwhelmed but they did this to themselves and if they cant handle it then put a few oth them up for adoption. They would be better off in a smaller family that actually  knows how to discipline their kids.

This is like which comes first the chicken or the egg. Is Beaux a bad dog beacause that POS Danille spanks him or is it the other way around. I think her spanking will make him a bad dog an not the other way around. Thats how fighting dogs are created. Turn an otherwise nice dog into a killer by beating on it and driving it crazy with abuse. I think Danille created this problem with her beating the dod and that turned him agressive. I hope Beaux jumps up on Danielle and latches onto her lower lip like my nasty neighbors dog did to him after he spanked his puppy. It was so cool seeing that dog hanging off of his lower lip while he freaked out. Cost that neighbor of mine a lot of $$$ and 9 stitches to put him back together.

They are setting these poor girls up for a life of major reality checks as they get older. If they dont nip their behavior in the bud their will be a lot of bail and bonds in their future. Waffle houses, Meth, truck stops and prostitution. These kids are barely 4 and they cant act or speak properly. They still wet their beds, and have no social skills. They are going to have their hand full with all of the fights these girls will get into at school. I need to stop now. I could write a 200 page book on the mess that these kids are in for since they are being raised on national TV. 

I know that spanking kids these days is a more than touchy subject, but i am 49 and feel that I had a great childhood and 2 loving parents and never experienced any kind of abuse of any kind but I was raised knowing that my dad had a leather belt that would come out if any of the kids got out of line. Nothing that left any permanent marks, but we all felt it and feared it. I was also hit with a paddle in 4th 5th 6th and 7th grades. A Big 3 foot long 4 inch wide 1 inch thick wood paddle thet the school principal kept in his desk drawer. I deserved every one of those paddlings. I got it 17 times is what my mom told me. They would call my parents up to let them know what I did and I was being paddled for it and they always gave them the OK to paddle me and when I got home I got the Leather belt as well and then it was all over with until I did something Moronic again. I eventually learned no to act like a Moron again and I was no longer spanked or paddled.

I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry that you were beaten as a child.  No child deserves to be hit with a leather belt.

• Love 9
On 10/3/2019 at 3:17 PM, ellenr33 said:

Can we please get the Hayes family from Table For 12 and keep the Klein's from The Little Couple on our television. Can Kate Gosselin and The Busby's go away and just live their lives. I think Adam Busby is an asshole who thinks the world revolves around him. I would have made him look at his kids and say I'm sorry I went behind your mothers back and went and got a dog that she made very clear we weren't ready for and got him without her permission so it is my fault that we are going to take the dog back. I would have made him take the dog with him on his "business trip". I miss the Hayes they had a family that even with a handicap child had parents that actually got along, had kids that knew how to generally behave, and were generally a normal family. They didn't go on huge luxurious vacations, they took their kids to normal outings like the zoo or the aquarium. I truly think that you can have a larger family and life not be as chaotic as these families make their lives out to be!  

Actually, during the 2 seasons that the Hayes family was on TV they took a ski vacation, a beach vacation, a trip to Canada, and a trip the Hershey Park, in addition to the zoo and the aquarium.  TLC cancelled the show, according the Eric Hayes.

• Useful 2

Adam and Danielle are slim and photogenic. The children are blond and young. Appearances count for a lot in a visual medium like TV. Clueless behavior is a feature not a bug too. The Busbys will have to get pretty boring to lose this gig. 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Adam and Danielle are slim and photogenic. The children are blond and young. Appearances count for a lot in a visual medium like TV. Clueless behavior is a feature not a bug too. The Busbys will have to get pretty boring to lose this gig. 

This and they're willing to put their kids through anything to meet TLC's storylines.  

• Love 5
On 7/31/2019 at 12:32 PM, sATL said:

Danielle needs to talk to a mom whose baby-daddy/husband isn't (or won't) working or has very little job-ethic ambition. Bet she'll change her whining real quick.

Cue Jon Gosselin. 

Adam having a full time job most likely means BENEFITS. That's what I don't get. They are a family of 8. One of the quints has medical issues and has had surgery. If Adam is self-employed, are they paying out of pocket for medical expenses and insurance premiums for 8 people? I would think that this alone would make it worth Adam working outside the home. A trip to the doctor and dentist for six children has to be expensive, let alone if something goes wrong.  This is the first thing that I think of when Danielle starts whining because she doesn't have control over Adam 24/7.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, ChicksDigScars said:

Cue Jon Gosselin. 

Adam having a full time job most likely means BENEFITS. That's what I don't get. They are a family of 8. One of the quints has medical issues and has had surgery. If Adam is self-employed, are they paying out of pocket for medical expenses and insurance premiums for 8 people? I would think that this alone would make it worth Adam working outside the home. A trip to the doctor and dentist for six children has to be expensive, let alone if something goes wrong.  This is the first thing that I think of when Danielle starts whining because she doesn't have control over Adam 24/7.

I think before when Adam had work related travel she & Blayke would travel with him as a min-vaca, all that has changed with the quints, she can't just up and leave with that many. She pitched a fit about the Dallas trip because he was going alone without her. 

• Love 3

She pitched a fit about the Dallas trip because he was going alone without her.

Maybe that was a factor, the same way that Danielle's frustration about being a stay-at-home mom is a factor, but at that moment the bigger issue seemed to be that they had just generally been talking about him having to go to Dallas sometime soon, then he waltzed into the kitchen, said he just heard from the boss, and alerted Danielle that he was headed up to Dallas that morning! I think she still would have been exasperated if he said he had to fly out in the next day or two, but a few minutes advance warning is insane!

I mean, I know they get up early with the girls, so Adam's morning flight might still have been several hours away. Even so, you know Adam had to think about getting himself ready, packing and heading out the door right then, while Danielle was getting the quints organized and planning to drive Blayke to school. Having one less adult available to help throws an immediate wrench in the works. And then there's all the other stuff already in the works (nighttime potty training/puppy housebreaking) and planned (vet visit) that will fall on one parent alone. 

Sorry, but I wouldn't have been happy about that either and can't believe anyone with young kids (and a brand new puppy with a scheduled vet appointment!) would have been fine with it. What Danielle is asking for -- some kind of set schedule (e.g., Adam will be in Dallas Tuesday-to-Thursday once every three weeks) so they can plan things like doctor's appointments and so Adam can be present for important events -- seems completely reasonable to me. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, freebie said:

Maybe that was a factor, the same way that Danielle's frustration about being a stay-at-home mom is a factor, but at that moment the bigger issue seemed to be that they had just generally been talking about him having to go to Dallas sometime soon, then he waltzed into the kitchen, said he just heard from the boss, and alerted Danielle that he was headed up to Dallas that morning! I think she still would have been exasperated if he said he had to fly out in the next day or two, but a few minutes advance warning is insane!

I mean, I know they get up early with the girls, so Adam's morning flight might still have been several hours away. Even so, you know Adam had to think about getting himself ready, packing and heading out the door right then, while Danielle was getting the quints organized and planning to drive Blayke to school. Having one less adult available to help throws an immediate wrench in the works. And then there's all the other stuff already in the works (nighttime potty training/puppy housebreaking) and planned (vet visit) that will fall on one parent alone. 

Sorry, but I wouldn't have been happy about that either and can't believe anyone with young kids (and a brand new puppy with a scheduled vet appointment!) would have been fine with it. What Danielle is asking for -- some kind of set schedule (e.g., Adam will be in Dallas Tuesday-to-Thursday once every three weeks) so they can plan things like doctor's appointments and so Adam can be present for important events -- seems completely reasonable to me. 

I dont know how much time you have in the workforce, but not all jobs are as structured as you might want them to be. I own my own Telecom business and I know what I am doing today but I have no idea for the rest of the year, but my phone will ring or an email will come in with a week long job and then a few service calls and then the week is filled up. I know you refer to Adam Flying out. He doesnt fly antwhere but on vacation. He was in the Oil Field safet business when the show started which required him to drive around Texas. Not all who travel for work Fly to their jobs. There are way more people in Company cars and their own personal vehicles travelling for work than there are flying.

I do agree with you that his new job doing video work should be more organized time wise and that is something Adam needs to demand going forward. They would understand that he has a unique situation and flying by the seat of his pants doesnt cut it in their family. He was totally wrong for dumping that Dallas trip on her with no notice. That is totally inconsiderate but I can only imagine the nightmare that is his life. I'm sure he wants to check out every day and jump in that truck and just keep on going. That has to be overwhelming, plus the camera crew and they do have a live in Nanny that they never show as well.

• Love 2

I thought it was producer shenanigans too.  He actually said later, "she knew about this trip..." which totally contradicted his leaving last minute.  She just wants him there 24/7.  I don't know if it's control or she's wanting to keep an eye on him or what.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Waldopepper said:

I dont know how much time you have in the workforce, but not all jobs are as structured as you might want them to be. ... I know you refer to Adam Flying out. He doesnt fly antwhere but on vacation. ... Not all who travel for work Fly to their jobs.

Best not to make assumptions. I've been in the workforce for over 30 years and a litigation attorney for the last 14 years, so I have considerable personal experience with unpredictable schedules. Before law school, I was a government consultant, and one of my projects involved traveling extensively throughout Texas for the U.S. Air Force. From that experience, I can tell you that if you live outside Houston and need to be in Dallas that day for work, you fly. Otherwise, you're spending 4 hours in the car, minimum, one way. 

1 hour ago, ShaNaeNae said:

He actually said later, "she knew about this trip..." which totally contradicted his leaving last minute. 

Yes, she knew he had to head up there at some point, but throughout the episode, they consistently discussed the uncertainty of when, exactly, he would have to travel. The trip as scheduled conflicted with the kids' birthdays, so Adam convinced them to reschedule. But there was no definitive date until that morning, which is nuts, especially when there was no indication that there was some kind of emergency. This was just a reschedule of meetings that originally were supposed to occur earlier in the month. 

Do I think the last-minute reveal was producer-driven? It's likely, but we're also talking about the same guy who initially accepted a job offer that had implications for his family without actually talking it through with his spouse. So I wouldn't be surprised if Adam really thought agreeing to go to Dallas for a meeting that morning wasn't a problem. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, freebie said:

Do I think the last-minute reveal was producer-driven? It's likely, but we're also talking about the same guy who initially accepted a job offer that had implications for his family without actually talking it through with his spouse. So I wouldn't be surprised if Adam really thought agreeing to go to Dallas for a meeting that morning wasn't a problem. 

I also think accepting the job without her was producer shenanigans as well.  Especially since these people tend to deliver more and more storylines.  Their social media lives tend to not reconcile with their reality show lives. 

Edited by ShaNaeNae
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

There's no job. That company is playing along with the storyline in exchange for promotion of their MLM business. @ShaNaeNae explains it better:

7 minutes ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I also think accepting the job was also producer shenanigans.  These people have proved over and over they are providing storylines.  Their social media lives tend to not match up with their reality show lives. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, freebie said:

Best not to make assumptions. I've been in the workforce for over 30 years and a litigation attorney for the last 14 years, so I have considerable personal experience with unpredictable schedules. Before law school, I was a government consultant, and one of my projects involved traveling extensively throughout Texas for the U.S. Air Force. From that experience, I can tell you that if you live outside Houston and need to be in Dallas that day for work, you fly. Otherwise, you're spending 4 hours in the car, minimum, one way. 

Yes, she knew he had to head up there at some point, but throughout the episode, they consistently discussed the uncertainty of when, exactly, he would have to travel. The trip as scheduled conflicted with the kids' birthdays, so Adam convinced them to reschedule. But there was no definitive date until that morning, which is nuts, especially when there was no indication that there was some kind of emergency. This was just a reschedule of meetings that originally were supposed to occur earlier in the month. 

I agree with you and my bad for making assumptions but one thing I have to say is that I did live in the Houston area for 4 years and made the trip to Dallas 40+ times a year. Every one of them driving since in my business we have to carry many parts and pieces and ladders and tools that keep us from flying. my Mom on the other had lives in the air. She just hit 13 million miles on Delta after 42 years of flying 50 weeks a year. After watching all of these pain in the ass kids I can see why Susan Smith lost it and drove her kids into that pond. Hazel and Parker alone push my sister over the edge. All of the whining from these spoiled kids.

• Love 1

A new two hour episode based on four year old girls pitching a fit about vegetables?!? Please. Only to be accompanied by news about their house and Danielle's new " business"? It's either her trying to sell us more shit on the internet or a multi level marketing load of crap. Pass.

• Love 8

And now it will be a commercial for Mimi too.   Of course, the girls have matching sponsor company dresses too.   And now they'll claim the girls didn't want to move back to the first house, and claims they're sacrificing to buy them a house with a pool, and a big yard.  

Who takes a bunch of spoiled kids that don't like vegetables out to a restaurant so they can disturb the entire place?     If I was in that restaurant, I would leave, and tell the manager why. 

If you virtually never serve vegetables at home, then why would the girls like them?    How much effort is throwing a bag of frozen peas in the microwave?       Or some corn, or other veggies?    If they never have salad, then why would they want to eat them at a restaurant?   

Those carrot pancakes look rather ugly, and dumping a bunch of Ricotta on top is not eating healthier.   I wonder how much that cooking business had to pay to get on the show?   I wonder how much Aldi had to pay them for advertising their delivery service? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

And now it will be a commercial for Mimi too.   Of course, the girls have matching sponsor company dresses too.   And now they'll claim the girls didn't want to move back to the first house, and claims they're sacrificing to buy them a house with a pool, and a big yard.  

Who takes a bunch of spoiled kids that don't like vegetables out to a restaurant so they can disturb the entire place?     If I was in that restaurant, I would leave, and tell the manager why. 

I feel the same way as you do about bringing those kids into a restaurant to torment the public. They could have spent 20 bucks in the grocery store and took their circus show to their kitchen table.

I  vaguely remember acting that way at their age when being told that I need to start eating my veggies. I refused and I didnt eat for 2 days until I decided that is was veggies or starving. My parents didnt budge either. Healthy food or no food. Since when do moving and home related decisions become something to run by the kids. 

My family moved 14 times from my time of birth til I was 19 and moved out. Not once were the kids consulted on the move. If we didnt like it then TS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tough Shit.

These spoiled little Bitches are in for a rude awakening when the real world hits them square in the face .and dont worry its coming sooner or later. And the poor men that are going to marry these troubled disturbed undisicplined spoiled Brats when they become troubled out of control nasty women.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, druzy said:

In addition to feeding the quints vegetables it seems like they are being fed their lines as well. Vegetables taste like socks

Nah, Thats wht all of the kids that age say. I was working in a daycare last week and I heard that out of 4 kids. (These whatever they didnt like) taste like socks or feet. Not exactly a ground breaking original line.

• Love 1

And the poor men that are going to marry these troubled disturbed undisicplined spoiled Brats when they become troubled out of control nasty women.

They'll all be marrying a clone of Danielle.   

You just put veggies in the chicken, and don't add a bunch of Alfredo sauce.   And for the record Mac & Cheese is not a vegetable. 

I love it!   The Easter Bunny returns, and scares the kids into next week!

Does anyone think it's even possible they didn't already buy that house?    They have so many kid toys in that yard, and there is no way all that could happen at a rental house.      How unattractive the leggings are with horizontal stripes.  It makes Danielle's fanny look a mile wide, and it isn't. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Waldopepper said:

Nah, Thats wht all of the kids that age say. I was working in a daycare last week and I heard that out of 4 kids. (These whatever they didnt like) taste like socks or feet. Not exactly a ground breaking original line.

Nah, I still think they are being fed lines 🤷‍♀️

• Love 5

These spoiled little XXX for a rude awakening when the real world hits them square in the face .and dont worry its coming sooner or later.

Freebie-For the record, I didn't say the quoted part, that was joined onto my original posting.   I don't call little kids nasty names like that.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Looks like they are going to buy the rental pool house - what a surprise!  Sure hope it doesn't take forever to sell their 'new' old house it wasn't easy for The Gosselins or Sister Wives when they'd this.  Danielle is reminding me a lot of Kate G lately 🙁

• Love 8
On 10/4/2019 at 6:19 PM, janey99 said:

Because in a real 9-5 job they couldn't sit around all day, together, wearing leggings and tanktops and yakking - duh!

I’m no fan of people who pimp our their kids for reality tv. I’m her for the snark, not to ooh and aah over the Busby family. That  said, taking care of 6 kids, 5 of whom are under 5, is a job.  I had 2 kids 3 yrs apart and there were days I had to lock myself in the bathroom to keep from screaming. 

I really wish they would try a different approach with Parker. She is so excruciatingly  shy & anxiety ridden.  I’m not saying she should be put on meds but there has to be more that they can do for her besides going to an OT. They didn’t even follow thru with what shebsuggested. 

Re Riley, I agree it’s @camom. Moving her up a class is not the answer. They should try different extracurricular activities and a lot of enrichment at home. They age diff between Riley and her classmates with only become more pronounced as she heads into grade school. 

I doubt the girls will be regularly eating vegetables any time soon. Adam & Daniels rarely follow thru with anything. 

• Love 3

There were hundreds of homes in their neighborhood affected by mold and there is a class action suit against the builder, Taylor Morrison, because they couldn't come up with a permanent solution.  It returned in homes.  They could be part of that and they bought this pool house in Feb and Mimi was the realtor.  They now live in the same neighborhood as Crystal.  They should have just been honest when they bought it long ago instead of carrying on this lie.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

OMG!!!! This show just wears me out. Being brought up in a Military household I cant stand to watch these out of control, undisciplined pain in the ass kids who just run the show. Riley even says that she doesnt like her mom when they ask her to say something nice for Mothers Day. You have major problems if your kid doesnt like you at 4 years old. They should at least be teenagers before they hate and despise their parents. Riley is going to have her ass wore out in school when she runs her mouth to the wrong girl. And someone run a brush through that rats nest on Hazels head, and it is clear that the new glasses are not right. she is still turning her head and closing her right eye. When they go look at the old house that no one can remember Hazel has her new glasses on and she covers her right eye with her hand so she can see off into the backyard. Doesnt look like a fix to me. They need to get rid of Doctor Meghan and find a doctor with more experience. They are going to keep messing around with her eyes and the next thing you know she is legally blind and will never be able to drive a car or get all kinds of jobs. I want to send them a list of qualified eye doctors in their area with 20+ years experience who has seen this condition many times and can fix it once and for all.

Parker will be a drug addict in and out of rehab or jail. She just looks mean as a pit bull. she doesnt even smile. she is a troubled girl. Ive never seen so much whining and crying and coddling of spoiled kids and Parker needs to start speaking up. What is wrong with her. Riley likes things messy?!!! Sound like a future trailer park TRash woman to me and a lot of Waffle houses and dope in her future. Maybe she can slide right into a Hoarders episode. Just live their entire lives on TLC.

I guess you cant expect them to be normal kids when you have 5 of them born at once. The whole thing is wrong and not normal. If you cant get pregnant then so be it. Go adopt a kid> all of these women downloading 5 kids at once is just playing with fire and then the only way they can afford is to create a TV show. otherwise there are 8 of them in a doublewide in south Texas.

• Love 3

And whatever happened to a good ole fashioned ass whoopin. Not beating a kid and not abuse just an attention getting whooping. they better do something soon because no discipline is not an option. They are going to all be fighting fools when they get to real school if they dont nip this in the bud ASAP. They dont need the Texas Correctional Institutions to do it for them.

• Love 2
On 10/1/2019 at 11:23 AM, freebie said:

Suffice to say, I'm on Team Danielle here, but I would still rather watch the kids than this hot relationship mess. 

I have to agree with you. I do not like the talking heads where Danielle and Adam fret and argue about money. Funnily, I recall that in their earlier years of marriage, Danielle had the high-end career and she was the one who made enough money to finance their traveling lifestyle. Adam made money, but was said to spend it on camera accessories and/or video toys. So it annoys the heck out of me that he gets a out of town creative job (with her support), yet he's telling Danielle not to expand her brand because of finances. Meanwhile, it's thanks to her can-do attitude that brought so much money into the busby coffers.

Edited by Chalby
Many grammar/ spelling errors
  • Love 2

I can't believe that they have never eaten vegetables of any kind? Green beans, peas, carrots, corn, tomatoes? And what kid doesn't like corn on the cob in the summer time? Why would they start with broccoli  that takes a more grown up taste? Do they just serve meat and potatoes at every meal? Just seems strange to me.

• Love 9

I think they live off of chicken nuggets, fries, mac & cheese, breakfast biscuits, and whatever else is quick and easy.    Plus, endless amounts of cheese pizza, but they do make veggie pizza too. 

They live near Nick & Ashley, Dale & Crystal lived down the street, or in the same subdivision as D & A's mold house.   I hope Dale & Crystal's house doesn't have mold also.    I noticed in the mold house, some walls had Busby decorations, so maybe if they left some of that, it's another source for mold.     The former kid's room still had some of the original decorations on the wall, so they left a few places. 

A friend was looking at expensive houses around Houston a few months ago, and the first thing listed in many houses was the phrase "never flooded".  My guess is when the mold house is finished, that someone will buy it, at a great discount, and because the area never flooded.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2

How are Danielle and Adam so fit but eating healthy is not an option to them/for their kids? I get they exercise like fiends but diet is a huge part too and they seem so, ahem, image-conscious I just can't reconcile this disparity.

The kids had some good lines, but enough of showing them picking their noses! We get it.

• Love 17

Do cameramen, directors and producers secretly hate these TV reality stars? Everyone of them are shown in the worst light and they act like imbeciles. Kate, the Busbys, the Kleins, the Sister Wives, House Hunter buyers, and so many more that I refuse to watch. Is the almighty dollar so important to them that they would allow this to happen?

Edited by ehall1052
Typo
  • Love 1

Why does this family think it's so freakin' funny when the quints are terrified and screaming? Way to make them afraid of shellfish for the rest of their lives. I can just see them going to Red Lobster one day when they're grown up and freaking out over the live lobsters in the tank. I think it will be a major disappointment to the parents when the girls are not afraid of the Easter Bunny.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, druzy said:

In addition to feeding the quints vegetables it seems like they are being fed their lines as well. Vegetables taste like socks

I felt like there was a lot of line feeding throughout the episode especially during the girl's TH's.

• Love 3

I think the camera crews and editors dislike the adults who are pimping their kids, and having them perform on camera, instead of just being kids.     I don't think any of them dislike the kids.    

I suspect the one that's so shy on camera just hates being photographed, and filmed for the show all of the time.   I'm sure Parker has a camera in her face all of the time, and she hates it.   And with Adam's filming of everything any of them do, the little ones are on camera all of the time, between the show, commercials and photo shoots for sponsors, and Adam's videos.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, 3outta5 said:

How are Danielle and Adam so fit but eating healthy is not an option to them/for their kids? I get they exercise like fiends but diet is a huge part too and they seem so, ahem, image-conscious I just can't reconcile this disparity.

The kids had some good lines, but enough of showing them picking their noses! We get it.

Because it’s easier to feed them junk, just like it’s easier to let them scream and cry and hit each other. 

• Love 6

One positive ... the chore wheel seemed to be a good idea and the kids responded well.  It was funny when the one girl (Parker) was supposed to spin the wheel and she just moved it to where she wanted it to be.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, seasons said:

A new two hour episode based on four year old girls pitching a fit about vegetables?!? Please. Only to be accompanied by news about their house and Danielle's new " business"? It's either her trying to sell us more shit on the internet or a multi level marketing load of crap. Pass.

Agreed.

30 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Because it’s easier to feed them junk, just like it’s easier to let them scream and cry and hit each other. 

I think they do this too.

7 hours ago, winsomeone said:

I can't believe that they have never eaten vegetables of any kind? Green beans, peas, carrots, corn, tomatoes? And what kid doesn't like corn on the cob in the summer time? Why would they start with broccoli  that takes a more grown up taste? Do they just serve meat and potatoes at every meal? Just seems strange to me.

You teach kids to eat veggies/fruits or anything else by: 1. Eating it yourself with them at the table. 2. Start at infancy.

Did they never make their own baby food?  It sure is simpler and easier and cost effective to just blend veggies into baby food.

I already hate them.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Agreed.

I think they do this too.

You teach kids to eat veggies/fruits or anything else by: 1. Eating it yourself with them at the table. 2. Start at infancy.

Did they never make their own baby food?  It sure is simpler and easier and cost effective to just blend veggies into baby food.

I already hate them.

Even if they didn't make their own baby food, how hard is it to open a jar of Gerber peas?  

• Love 7