Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E03: Significant Others and Significant Brothers

• Start Topic

Khloe is upset to be the last person to find out Rob is moving into his own house; Kim speculates abut Kourtney and Corey's friendship; Kourtney lands the cover of Architectural Digest.

• Love 1

Oooo Architectural Digest!  What a scoop!  I mean, in June the cover was of a pool so clearly Kourtney did well to "land" this cover.  Up against some serious competition in the form of bathrooms, kitchens and living rooms. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Khloe is upset to be the last person to find out Rob is moving into his own house

She kicked him out of her house, where did she think he would be living? The street?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Khloe is upset to be the last person to find out Rob is moving into his own house; Kim speculates abut Kourtney and Corey's friendship; Kourtney lands the cover of Architectural Digest.

Is Kim suggesting that Kourt has a thing for Corey? If she is, it's keeping with her shit stirrer image. I don't particularly like Kourtney's style of decorating, but I do think she has a talent for it. At least her homes look comfortable as opposed to the stark coldness of Kim's and Kris. 

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Artsda said:

Kim will probably enlist Jonathan for a stake out. They must need a plot for Corey since his on the payroll.

Jonathan will surely wet himself with excitement. 

7 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Yes.  Without her, Rob is not allowed to thrive and have a life.  

4 hours ago, iwasish said:

Nor is Lamar. 

Khloe wants to BE their whole life and world.

• Love 2
(edited)

Cory is very good with Kourtney's kids. I wonder what the true story is between Cory and Kourtney? (If something is going on between them... I hope Kris isnt planting the seed of them having an affair, that would be sick) They are pretty close for a moms boyfriend and daughter. 

Edited by RoxieBear73

lol @ Kim trying to "get to know" Corey by sitting for a couple minutes and asking him the same things she just talked about with, and got answered by, Kourtney. "You're from Atlanta? You have half-sisters? Cool." She looked like she couldn't wait to get out of there.

• Love 4

Why shouldn't Rob get a house? Sure, he's not been on the show, but they never passed up a chance to drag his name thru the mud and make him out to be the biggest loser all to make themselves look better and "concerned" in the ugliest way possible. 

• Love 10

Ugh. There is no Kardashion I even remotely tolerated tonight. Except for Rob. Khloe is the worst, though. Also, the way that these people rewrite their own history is hilarious. Rob lived with Khloe and Lamer and then he moved out. Then they moved to Texas and Khloe begged Rob to stay when he came out to see them with Kris and he did for a little, then they moved back and Rob moved back in. Which the family gave him crap about it- I think he wanted to buy a nice house but didn't have enough money- and then during the end of Khloe and Lamer's marriage, Rob had moved out and into an apartment. And Khloe would complain about missing him and feeling alone and then she moved in with him. Then, I guess they got another place which became Khloe's house.. I don't even know.

And I hate that I know all of the above that I just posted, but I do. But it's funny that on a reality show, these people can't keep their narrative well. I know, it's all fake, most of it, but whatever. It is kind of funny. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Maybe Rob hasn't called you, Khloe, bc he doesn't like you.  And why the fuck does she have assistants? Plural. Ugh. Hate.

You enjoy doing things 'outside of your box,' Kris? I think that terminology might be wrong.

What's so special about those stupid effing white mugs? 

Were Kris and Khloe eating from real dishes/bowls in the car? Why??!? 

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 8

Didn't yal'll catch the text that Corey got from his buddy Justin??!!

Bingo! So obvi why Kourtney is partying with Home Skillet...it's so she can casually run in to and then bang Justin Bieber. Derp!

• Love 4
On Friday, May 13, 2016 at 7:13 AM, laurakaye said:

Yes.  Without her, Rob is not allowed to thrive and have a life.  

I get it tho...the whole fambily told her to cut the strings with Tubs McRobby and to quit enabling him...then when she does...momager runs in to to do the same exact thing.

Momager is gettin paid tho....this for sure a set up for Rob and Chyna's spin off. 

• Love 3

So now Kris is doing her best to redeem Faye Resnick,and get her some decorating business.

i'm glad Kourtney shut her down. And really who decorates a house in one day? It was  Robs house let him be a part of it. 

Kris makes me laugh, now that Rob is "healed" she wants to be the most important person in his life. 

When  Kim came in and fake kissed Rob, she looked fatter than him. 

How does anyone have a conversation with Corey, who can understand a word he says? I didn't. 

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, Christi said:

Bingo! So obvi why Kourtney is partying with Home Skillet...it's so she can casually run in to and then bang Justin Bieber. Derp!

Nice catch. Unfortunately, (or maybe fortunately), I couldn't understand a single word that Corey (or is it Korey now?) said the entire episode, so it's nice to read the translation here on the boards. Totally forgot about Kourtney banging the Biebs.

I kept waiting for the Botched docs to show up during tonight's episode. First, wtf was up with Khloe's ass during that scene on Kris's patio? It looked like she was wearing a loaded diaper. And Faye Resnick's face looked like it was melting. Literally. I wish Kourtney would have turned her keepin' it real rudeness away from Faye's decorating and toward the whole face situation.

Rita Wilson is dead to me. That is all.

• Love 6

Aren't Corey and Kourtney somewhat close in age? I could see why they might hang around each other. I might think it was weird or actually care more if I thought the Kris and Corey relationship was real. Kim excels at shit stirring though. I thought she was the one who had a hand in the Caitlyn going to watch Kendall at the Victoria Secret fashion show, though that seemed to have been forgotten during all that drama.

If it is true that Khloe kicked Rob out, why would he want to reach out to her? If someone was to kick me out of their house I probably would not be very thrilled with them. Also, if Rob was with some other woman besides Blac Chyna would Khloe have kicked him out? I doubt it.

Maybe Kyle should come a defend Faye, since no one is allowed to have their own feeling about her since Faye has been all sunshine and rainbows to Kyle and her family. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Christi said:

I get it tho...the whole fambily told her to cut the strings with Tubs McRobby and to quit enabling him...then when she does...momager runs in to to do the same exact thing.

I didn't get why Khloe mentioned the enabling thing.  She was accused of enabling Rob (providing him a man cave, etc.) when he wanted to hide from life.  Kris is "enabling" Rob to improve his life, i.e. fix up a home.  Apples and oranges.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, RoxieBear73 said:

Cory is very good with Kourtney's kids. I wonder what the true story is between Cory and Kourtney? (If something is going on between them... I hope Kris isnt planting the seed of them having an affair, that would be sick) They are pretty close for a moms boyfriend and daughter. 

I'm not sure Cory is attracted to women. I think he's Kris' purse holder.

The show wants a guy around, because otherwise, it's a coven of witches who destroy the men who surround them.

• Love 6

Wow, I can't stand Kourtney now, what a little bitch. She's no better than Kim who thinks being on the cover of Vogue makes her a fashion expert, Kourtney thinks being on the cover of AD makes her a design expert when all it means is Pimp Momma did her job. "Stop copying me!" Yeah,  because big white coffee cups are only seen at your house, nobody else has ever had them. And I am so sick of hearing about organic, gluten free, vegan whatever, she's one of those people who eat whatever is trendy.

4 hours ago, RoxieBear73 said:

and Kris and Robert just confirmed that he does have another child called Robert the third... so the rumours are true about there being a child out there somewhere. 

They were joking.

• Love 8

Yeah,  because big white coffee cups are only seen at your house, nobody else has ever had them

Didn't you know? Just like Kylie made wearing wigs a thing, Kourtney made drinking coffee from big white cups a thing.

Where would we all be without this family?

• Love 9

This episode was pretty bad. Far too much mumbling Corey that I have no idea what he says most of the time. Why is he on here? Why not pay someone to be on the show that's more interesting and we could understand?

Khloe threw Rob out of her house and I can imagine the showdown that must have happened when she caught him and Chyna in her home and then she's mad he's not reaching out to her or calling her? Seems like same situation as the Bruce one. She's waiting for everyone to come and grovel to her first. 

They were joking about Robert III. lol

What is Rita Wilson doing on here? Wife of Tom Hanks, you are better than this.

So during the entire moving in and decorating were they being stupid on purpose trying to act like Rob would be there alone? They seemed like they were all avoiding the Chyna topic. What would she like? What does she think? Etc..

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Wow, I can't stand Kourtney now, what a little bitch. She's no better than Kim who thinks being on the cover of Vogue makes her a fashion expert, Kourtney thinks being on the cover of AD makes her a design expert when all it means is Pimp Momma did her job. "Stop copying me!" Yeah,  because big white coffee cups are only seen at your house, nobody else has ever had them. And I am so sick of hearing about organic, gluten free, vegan whatever, she's one of those people who eat whatever is trendy.

You pretty much said exactly what I was thinking word for word.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I find Kourtney way more obnoxious than Kim and it always annoys me that she seems to get away with stuff that Kim gets ripped apart for.  Don't even get me started on the fact that she kept having children with an unstable drug and alcohol addict. But  tonight I found her unbearable. And yeah she is a bitch.  Between the rant about the mugs (any of us middle class folks could go to Pier 1 and get the same damn things) and how against she was putting their fathers desk in the new house. Ugh please GFO.  I actually thought the desk was a very nice thing especially considering how close Rob was to Robert Sr.  Then she had to go and say (paraphrasing) "I'm the best and most dope sister". I repeat, go fuck off.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 14

Kourtney is so pretentious. And of all things to complain about someone copying - white mugs? Really? Mine may not be designer and unnecessarily expensive like what she probably went to great lengths to get but I have mugs just like that. 

Kim is so awkward. If you want to get to know someone, why not create a casual atmosphere and actually participate in the conversation instead of rattling off question after question as if it's an interview? 

Khloe was always outspoken but the moment she no longer felt like she needed her personality to compensate for how she felt she looked, she turned uber bitch. Khloe's last parting conversation with Rob was kicking him out of her home. Fair enough to not want his girlfriend at her place but if she spoke to him similarly to how she retold her conversation with him, if I were Rob, I would think she's mad at me and doesn't care that I'm finally finding happiness in my life again and so I would stay away as well and think that when she cools down, she'll reach out to me. You can't dismiss people and their feelings and think they'll reach out to you. Khloe loves having Rob dependent on her. Same way she runs to Lamar and coddles him. She loves them in a way that is still selfish because she enjoys feeling like she's their rock. And she's acting like all those years she was doing Rob a favour. Did we not see ON CAMERA when Khloe begged Rob to move with her to Dallas? Did we not see her enjoy and talk about how she preferred having Rob live with her? The moment he finds some independence, Khloe becomes angry at him. I suspect that Khloe is salty because as soon as she told Rob she didn't want Blac Chyna around and that he needs to move out if that's the case, he moved without any fuss or fight. She wanted him to try and appease her and when he didn't, she felt that he wasn't being loyal. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, howmanywords said:

You pretty much said exactly what I was thinking word for word.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I find Kourtney way more obnoxious than Kim and it always annoys me that she seems to get away with stuff that Kim gets ripped apart for.  Don't even get me started on the fact that she kept having children with an unstable drug and alcohol addict. But  tonight I found her unbearable. And yeah she is a bitch.  Between the rant about the mugs (any of us middle class folks could go to Pier 1 and get the same damn things) and how against she was putting their fathers desk in the new house. Ugh please GFO.  I actually thought the desk was a very nice thing especially considering how close Rob was to Robert Sr.  Then she had to go and say (paraphrasing) "I'm the best and most dope sister". I repeat, go fuck off.

At first I thought she was obnoxious, but then she made a comment about Kanye and I thought she might have been making a passive aggressive did at him and all his "I'm a genius, I'm so dope" 

Faye Resnick and Kris are an unlikely pair. But I guess Faye kisses her ass and in return gets plenty of freebies.  I read somewhere she recently married again. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Didn't you know? Just like Kylie made wearing wigs a thing, Kourtney made drinking coffee from big white cups a thing.

And how dare Kris ask her where she got her bath towels. It's a secret. Nobody is allowed to "copy". Personally, every single one of them uses the black and white theme in their homes so I don't see what's so great. Show me something different.  Kourtney looked fantastic in that black jumpsuit or what ever it was she was wearing for the AD photo shoot, though. Kim must be jealous. All of her sister's look better than she does. 

Corey continues to be totally creepy. Get a life, get a job. Nobody want to hear his life story. Not even Kris. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Corey.

I love this guy. He's sweet, he's handsome, he's kind. But I think he's just a paid hand, hired to do a job. I never for a single second bought that love interest story between him and Kris. It just looks too transparent. There's no love between them as far as being a real couple in love with each other. It seems more like a boss-employee relationship but masquerading as a love match for the cameras. The whole thing about whether it's inappropriate that Corey and Kourtney spend too much time together is all hogwash just to create some small storyline.

Kim

Is she actually transitioning her genetic material and race into African American? It's looking more and more like Kim is morphing into Blac Chyna and Blac Chyna is morphing into a Kardashian lookalike. Why are these people so crazy and can't be who they are? It seems she lost her own identity and is creating a new one to fit in with her husband. I wish she would give up the braids, it doesn't flatter her at all. And that coat with the feathers or whatever they are on the shoulders. What the heck is with that and the other black coats she's always wearing? It's California and it's warm, it's not Chicago in January.  It reminds me of the coat that Jon Snow wears in Game of Thrones as Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. I've seen Kim wear that coat once or twice. Kim...give it back, Jon Snow lives and he's pissed, he wants it back.

ebc7e7b564a8114a7f17002cec2b6d75.jpg

Kourtney.

Can you please just get over the all organic, gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free stuff for the kids just once in a while and treat them to a real pizza? I don't think that enjoying a real pizza once a month will create autism, OCD or wheezing. This entire story about Kourtney thinking she's the best designer in the universe was just bogus. This was created just to give this episode some sort of topic, otherwise it wouldn't have any other than the Rob house. Mason and the other two kids are adorable, but what was she thinking when she let Mason choose his own style of haircut? That's going to embarrass him when he gets older and sees that horrible hairdo that his mother allowed him to choose.

Khloe.

Yeah, you threw Rob out of your house because you caught him messing around with Blac Chyna in it while you were away. Hey, maybe she conceived his child in your bedroom, ever think of that?  So Mama Kris pays for the down payment on a $2.3 million dollar home in the SAME gated community that Kourney, Khloe and Kylie live in. That's sweet. Maybe Kylie can run over and babysit for Rob and Chyna's new baby so they can go out partying once in a while. Khloe can't stand Chyna, that's obvious. She may have to get used to bumping into her at the Mercedes dealership once in a while.

Kylie.

Doesn't she do anything besides hang around taking selfies? Maybe she's planning a counterattack snapchat site of her own to spite Blac Chyna for the emoji Blac posted on her own snapchat. Blac-Chyna-emoji.gif

Rob.

You know you agreed to come out of hibernation only because your girlfriend is preggers and the apartment mommy rented for you isn't grand enough, right? You gladly took the house in exchange for appearing on the show, didn't you. The staggeringly low ratings had to be pumped up somehow and you're the Ace in the hole that Kris was holding onto to boost those sinking ratings. So what if Mommy Dearest Kris will keep her hands on everything you put or do in that house of hers yours. Your soul is owned now. I wonder if Kylie will help with the baby shower for Blac Chyna?

Oh, and Fay Resnick? ..... just get off my TV already you fame-whore washed up celebrity wannabe. I see enough of your face with Kyle Richards on Real Housewives. I don't want to see more of it here. It's just not acceptable.

Summary: Kourtney and Faye decorating clash, I say FAKE. Kourtney too big for her britches, I say FAKE.  Kourtney and Corey 'suspected' romance, I say FAKE. Rob willingly reappearing by his own choice, I say FAKE.  Khloe hating Blac Chyna, I say FOR REAL.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 9

I watched "First Monday in May" which documents the planning of the Met Costume Institute presentations and the Met Ball. It was very interesting and believe it or not Kanye is not the be all and end all. They do show some glimpses of the K's but what I thought was interesting is that Cory is there with Justin B. Seemed more like a bodyguard or an assistant. Were Cory and Kris "together" then?

• Love 1
(edited)
20 hours ago, iwasish said:

Today's reruns are all the ones that are Rob centric. Showcasing all idiosyncrasies. 

Congrats to PMK.  She clearly realizes that Rob is the only member of her family that is going to bring in the ratings at this point.  Not too many people want to watch her plastic daughters shovel salad into their faces, stare at their phones, and say "Yeah" every 30 seconds.  Rob is the storyline now.

8 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Where would we all be without this family?

I bought my large white coffee cups from World Market about 5 years ago...sorry, Kourt, I won't copy you ever again, I swear.

And did anyone else think the editing of this episode was done in the dark by several drunk people?  First we see Kim look like a black feather puff-ball in braids, and later, she looks much thinner and somewhat normal.  Khloe's hair goes from short and very blond to long and darker, back and forth, for the entire show.  And some of Kim's talking heads were thrown on the screen for approximately 1.5 seconds and then yanked down, to the point where I was wondering if I was imagining them.  I wonder if they had this season's episodes in the can, and then all of a sudden, Rob pops up and Mama Kris sees her Season 12 storyline, hence the quick cut-and-paste episode.

Kylie eating kumquats was so interestzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

And did anyone else think the editing of this episode was done in the dark by several drunk people?  First we see Kim look like a black feather puff-ball in braids, and later, she looks much thinner and somewhat normal.  Khloe's hair goes from short and very blond to long and darker, back and forth, for the entire show.  And some of Kim's talking heads were thrown on the screen for approximately 1.5 seconds and then yanked down, to the point where I was wondering if I was imagining them.  I wonder if they had this season's episodes in the can, and then all of a sudden, Rob pops up and Mama Kris sees her Season 12 storyline, hence the quick cut-and-paste episode.

Kylie eating kumquats was so interestzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

I thought the same thing, the editing must have been done by the editor's apprentices that are still learning. The Khloe short-to-long hair thing was annoying. The scene where it was supposed to be Kris's house and Kourtney and Khloe were eating some lettuce cups with ground meat in them that 'Sean' made was really NOT in Kris's house. We've seen enough of her backyard to recognize it by now. After Mason came and told them that the tooth fairy had given him "a hundred bucks" for his lost tooth (how nice), there were a few women walking in the background and unless they were walking on the water in a swimming pool in Kris's backyard, they were walking on some kind of driveway. They were probably staff but I almost thought they were going to walk up and ask for an autograph.

I can't believe sometime that I watch this show, but I continue to do it, in secrecy of course. I'm too embarrassed to admit it to family or friends. I wasted a few minutes of my life listening to the opening of this conversation between Kourtney, Kim and Kris when they were eating outside.

Kim: "oh my table" (noticing the fact that Kris was using her table outside)

Kourtney: "I love this table"

Kourtney: ''I'll tell you guys this is a non-organic banana because it's hard to open, and bananas aren't meant to be this large."

Kim: "'what color is an egg yolk supposed to be"
Kourtney: "orange"
Kim: "good answer"

Kris: "what kind of pool towels should I get,  like do you just get them at BB and Beyond, or what's the...."

Kourtney: ""I'm not telling you where I got mine because I don't want you to copy me"

There was more than three minutes of time wasted on talking about stupid stuff. They fill up the hour with talk about dumb, stupid, selfish materialistic things. Who cares what color cups or hand towels are going in Rob's kitchen?

I have a feeling that this series will suddenly become SO FUN with Rob, Blac Chyna and a new baby are moving back into the hub of their lives.

• Love 5

I'm also not understanding why Kris, Faye and a posse of other people were decorating Rob's house for him.  Does he not get a say?

And I'm interested in why BC now has her own emojis...is she trying to stick it to Kim?  Or does everyone have their own emojis now and I'm just not paying attention?

• Love 1
10 hours ago, howmanywords said:

so true...she used to annoy me because she never talked.  Now I think that was probably a good idea, and she shouldn't ever have opened her mouth.

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I'm also not understanding why Kris, Faye and a posse of other people were decorating Rob's house for him.  Does he not get a say? 

I doubt he's paying for all his fancy mugs, pool day beds and loungers, so I'm going to think no say because he's not paying. Khloe said that he didn't even have money for the down payment because she knew how much money he had when Kris was saying how he saved to buy a house. Khloe was having none of that. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, HumblePi said:

I thought the same thing, the editing must have been done by the editor's apprentices that are still learning. The Khloe short-to-long hair thing was annoying. The scene where it was supposed to be Kris's house and Kourtney and Khloe were eating some lettuce cups with ground meat in them that 'Sean' made was really NOT in Kris's house. We've seen enough of her backyard to recognize it by now. After Mason came and told them that the tooth fairy had given him "a hundred bucks" for his lost tooth (how nice), there were a few women walking in the background and unless they were walking on the water in a swimming pool in Kris's backyard, they were walking on some kind of driveway. They were probably staff but I almost thought they were going to walk up and ask for an autograph.

I can't believe sometime that I watch this show, but I continue to do it, in secrecy of course. I'm too embarrassed to admit it to family or friends. I wasted a few minutes of my life listening to the opening of this conversation between Kourtney, Kim and Kris when they were eating outside.

Kim: "oh my table" (noticing the fact that Kris was using her table outside)

Kourtney: "I love this table"

Kourtney: ''I'll tell you guys this is a non-organic banana because it's hard to open, and bananas aren't meant to be this large."

Kim: "'what color is an egg yolk supposed to be"
Kourtney: "orange"
Kim: "good answer"

Kris: "what kind of pool towels should I get,  like do you just get them at BB and Beyond, or what's the...."

Kourtney: ""I'm not telling you where I got mine because I don't want you to copy me"

There was more than three minutes of time wasted on talking about stupid stuff. They fill up the hour with talk about dumb, stupid, selfish materialistic things. Who cares what color cups or hand towels are going in Rob's kitchen?

I have a feeling that this series will suddenly become SO FUN with Rob, Blac Chyna and a new baby are moving back into the hub of their lives.

Kourtney got so mad at the banana, it was funny the way she threw it down, the look on her face and the camera zoomed on it. Lol 

• Love 1

So Rob allowed himself back on TV in exchange for a house and a large team of workers to get the house decorated. Who needs so many people to move in. Is he incapable of buying his own towels? He needed a squad to unpack the boxes. He needed a few people to place the items on the kitchen shelves.

He was grinning and not speaking, like his head was empty.  Was he always this dumb and useless?

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, bagatelle said:

So Rob allowed himself back on TV in exchange for a house and a large team of workers to get the house decorated. Who needs so many people to move in. Is he incapable of buying his own towels? He needed a squad to unpack the boxes. He needed a few people to place the items on the kitchen shelves.

He was grinning and not speaking, like his head was empty.  Was he always this dumb and useless?

I used to think he was the only member of that family who had an actual soul.  I'm sure he felt awkward and uncomfortable being back in front of the cameras, but at the same time, he also knows he sold his rights to be comfortable to his mother for ratings and a house, so...who knows.  I used to root for the guy to disentangle himself from the clutches of the Koven and make his own life without them.  Sadly, he cannot.

• Love 2

I'm not surprised he couldn't. Say what you will about the rest of the Koven, as asinine as they come off, they do hustle for their money. I remember back in the day Rob would whine on the show about how none of the sisters were including him in their plans/marketing deals/whatever. Like they owed him anything. The best he could do was those crap socks that never really took off.

Rob always came across as someone who wanted to enjoy the success and wealth of the family, but he never seemed to want to apply himself to get it.

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, bagatelle said:

Rob has been pampered all of his life. When Kris, Kim and Kourtney gave up on him Khloe took over. Now it's back to Kris again and Khloe is on the outs with him. He managed to graduate college (I will never understand where he got the perserverance for that) and have that sock line for a while that I'm sure Kris started up for him but that is all he has ever done. I don't see him ever working again and I don't see him losing any more weight. He still looks like crap and once BC leaves him, he'll go in to hiding again. I'm sure Khloe will take him back.  

• Love 4
6 hours ago, HumblePi said:

Doesn't she do anything besides hang around taking selfies? Maybe she's planning a counterattack snapchat site of her own to spite Blac Chyna for the emoji Blac posted on her own snapchat. Blac-Chyna-emoji.gif

This is the first I've heard of the emoji & I think it's fantastic. I hope she makes one for every one of the K/J girls because it's just so perfect. This is especially funny because only a month ago we got treated to the "we've always been BFFs" picture of Kylie & BC & then BC comes out with this.

5 hours ago, Maire said:

I watched "First Monday in May" which documents the planning of the Met Costume Institute presentations and the Met Ball. It was very interesting and believe it or not Kanye is not the be all and end all. They do show some glimpses of the K's but what I thought was interesting is that Cory is there with Justin B. Seemed more like a bodyguard or an assistant. Were Cory and Kris "together" then?

Corey works for Justin Bieber's manager Scott. Nobody has any idea what exactly his job is though, since every time it comes up on the show, he's always very vague about it. I hope to see "First Monday in May" someday & I'm glad to hear that Kanye isn't a star of it.

1 hour ago, bagatelle said:

So Rob allowed himself back on TV in exchange for a house and a large team of workers to get the house decorated. Who needs so many people to move in. Is he incapable of buying his own towels?

Kim was too lazy to try on her own clothes so she hired a pregnancy model to try them on so she could see how they look. They have someone else do for them at every opportunity.

• Love 3

First of all, someone please take a scissor to Mason's hair. Please!

Dear Kourtney - you are not the first, nor will you be the last, celebrity to appear on the cover of Architectural Digest.  I have some back issues - Tina Turner, Martin Sheen, Clint Eastwood, Don Imus, the Cheneys - to name just a few.  She was very rude to Faye Resnick, and by association, Kris.  But all three girls are ungrateful, self absorbed and rude - congratulations Mama Kris - you reap what you sow, and you created and nurtured these b*tches. 

Rob, for his part, showed more affection to Faye that he did to Kim - they air kissed and you could see the tension when Kim went up to him.   Clearly something going on there.

And Kim, for her part, seemed "off" to me the whole episode.  She seemed bored, like she was showing up and reciting lines because she has to.  And I felt she was uncomfortable when Kourtney was talking about P and North - like she wasn't sure she was going to like what Kourtney was going to say.   My sense is that Kanye has fed her ego to the point where she probably thinks she is too go for the show now.

Overall....I see a fractured family falling apart on camera and trying to act like it was 9 seasons ago. But I enjoyed the episode because I liked seeing all the cracks in the facade they try so hard to create.

(And next week, seriously - Kim is going to get on Rob for disrespecting Kris?  Kim is going to do that?  I guess her, Kourtney and Khloe are the only ones allowed to disrespect Kris - and they do it on camera!)

Oh, And Show - please stop trying to make Corey happen. 

• Love 5

So, let's pretend for a minute that Kris and Corey are actually a couple. Stop laughing! I said let's pretend. So, what would they have going for them in this fantasy? I don't find him attractive. He doesn't speak coherently. He seems to have zero personality. He may or may not have an actual job. What could they possibly have in common or even have to discuss? That's not even taking into account his creepy meter with her daughters is off the charts. And, to play pretend just a little bit more, has he not learned from the Kardashian men of the past? Once he out lives his use, he's going to be dropped and forgotten in 12 seconds flat. He's got no talent, isn't a sports star, and we sure as hell know Kris isn't popping out any of his kids. 

Who the hell is Faye Resnick? 

• Love 5
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

So, let's pretend for a minute that Kris and Corey are actually a couple. Stop laughing! I said let's pretend. So, what would they have going for them in this fantasy? I don't find him attractive. He doesn't speak coherently. He seems to have zero personality. He may or may not have an actual job. What could they possibly have in common or even have to discuss? That's not even taking into account his creepy meter with her daughters is off the charts. And, to play pretend just a little bit more, has he not learned from the Kardashian men of the past? Once he out lives his use, he's going to be dropped and forgotten in 12 seconds flat. He's got no talent, isn't a sports star, and we sure as hell know Kris isn't popping out any of his kids. 

Who the hell is Faye Resnick? 

Hahahah you made me laugh out loud with this comment. Lol  Cory is Kris's "Boyfriend"  who is at her beck and call. When Kris is busy and doesn't need him, then she sends him to kourtney to keep him busy or to create new storylines for their show. 

Faye Resnick is her best friends from years ago. I think Faye was Nicole's friend as well and was involved with the OJ Simpson murder trial. 

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 2