Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E03: Significant Others and Significant Brothers

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Timetoread said:

Because consumers don't want Rob.  The sisters had something about them that caught hold in the zeitgeist - mostly that girls and young women like to live vicariously through these pretty rich girls who shop and apply makeup all day and date men with money. No one wants to see Rob do these things. Scott broke out because he was interesting and often fun and funny. Rob is not. Kris can offer what she's got but she can't make the public want Rob as much as his sisters.  Don't you think that pimp WOULD create a cash cow out of him if she could?

PS: they all graduated high school. Kourtney graduated college.

Graduate? They have high school diplomas but I doubt much education. 

I agree that Rob isn't anywhere near as marketable as the girls. But outside of DWTS, I don't believe Kris tried very hard. Could be she was hoping he'd go to law school and that Rob Shapiro would set him up in business. But it was obvious to me that Rob was not going to be a great legal mind. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, MarysWetBar said:

Don't you wonder though,  had Rob ever been offered to pimp the tooth whiteners or club appearances or other useless crap they all promote on social media,  he wouldn't have been as successful as the rest?  

I think it's all subjective to personal choice.

I find Scott funny even though he's an asshole.  I find Rob really funny at times, too.

I doubt we will agree on this but that's ok. ?

Ima watch the hell out of Rob and BC's new show in hopes that we see something real as opposed to the Kardashian Machine edits!

Well he's got a sock line.. He's started at the feet, the rest if the body needs clothes too. There's potential.

I won't watch the show. Another child born to odious people. In two years Rob will run to Khloe to raise his kid.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Timetoread said:

Clearly we're watching two different shows. Rob was in college when the show started. The "standard" for the only Kardashian son to follow had already been set - by Rob Sr. BTW he set similar standards for the girls - go to school or get a job. Kourt did school. Kim worked and then eloped. Khloe worked. Rob went to school.

Ken and Ky were small children at the time . By the time homeschooling for them came up the family was in a completely different place.

What I have never understood is why everything is always some woman's fault. Bruce and Rob and Scott - all grown ass men - aren't expected to be responsible for themselves at all .. Anything wrong in their life is because some woman of some negative description planned it ir failed to plan on their behalf. It is not Rob's mother's or sister's or girlfriend's job to make his life what he wants it to be. He needs to grow the fuck up and be a goddamn man. Not some sniveling little bitch sucking at the teats of female relatives. He truly disgusts me. I hate weak men and his father was his polar opposite. There's nothing about him to take seriously.

Yet women often attach themselves to some  rich man and have no problem living off their money. I have no doubt Kimmy would have done exactly this if getting fucked from behind hadn't panned out for her. 

• Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 0:13 AM, DangerousMinds said:

Yet women often attach themselves to some  rich man and have no problem living off their money. I have no doubt Kimmy would have done exactly this if getting fucked from behind hadn't panned out for her. 

I don't like leeches of any gender.

• Love 1
(edited)

Don't you wonder though,  had Rob ever been offered to pimp the tooth whiteners or club appearances or other useless crap they all promote on social media,  he wouldn't have been as successful as the rest?  

Rob did used to do the club appearances, before the dark period/weight gain. 

Edited by Artsda

Rob doesn't have the personality for club appearances. The clubs want someone who can stir the crowd up and get them to buy liquor. Scott is great at that. Rob. Not so much.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Rob doesn't have the personality for club appearances. The clubs want someone who can stir the crowd up and get them to buy liquor. Scott is great at that. Rob. Not so much.

But they still hire Kylie, & she's about as exciting as a dishrag. Just goes to show that if you have tits & ass & you're willing to show them to people, you can make a living doing nothing.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, GaT said:

But they still hire Kylie, & she's about as exciting as a dishrag. Just goes to show that if you have tits & ass & you're willing to show them to peopl, you can make a living doing nothing.

But she usually drags her BF and his crew with her and the females in the audience come to see Kylie and they bring their boyfriends who want to see Tyga. 

• Love 1