Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Wizards Of Drag

• Start Topic

I would listen to an hour of Marc Jacobs spilling tea about the Met Ball.

I was really happy for Naomi. Given her age and how gorgeous she is, I wasn’t expecting much, but she’s impressed me so much with her maturity, kindness, and willingness to grow and take constructive criticism.

I was really happy Derrick and Robbie were in the bottom. I wish they both could have gone home, but I’m more than happy to see the back of Robbie. She crossed the line from catty to downright bitchy this week and it wasn’t at all entertaining or funny. Bye, queen.

Thorgy and Thorgeous (hee!) made me want to go rewatch the Emerald City scene from The Wiz Live. "Serve. Slay. Beat. Fierce.”

• Love 2

I'm fine with Robbie leaving. He was the type of queen that you expected great things from but never delivered.

Now Thorgy has infected the rest of the girls with her Bob bitterness. I'm glad he was safe this week. There really wasn't anything they could clock him on this week!

I thought that Kim Chi was going to win, but the judges weren't feeling the interpretive dance.

Who dared disrespect Purse Purse Imfirst by throwing her on the table? How rude.

• Love 3

So underwhelmed by this crop of queens. Sorry 'bout it. Robbie Turner has never impressed me. Had Jinx not been so popular, I suspect Turner would've been out the door way before now.

The only ones I remember from the show ever are Bob the Drag Queen, Derrick Bary, Kim Chi, and Naomi Smalls. Thankfully they're all still here!

Thorgy Thor- I just don't get her. It seems like her hair options are so limited due to her natural hairstyle.

Everyone seems so whiny and complain-y all the time, with a few exceptions. Maybe they should spend more time on their talent.

I do have a soft spot for Chi Chi, but more in her THs than anything she's pulled off in drag. It's not her time, she needs a few more years to bake, but I predict she will be fantastic and a sweetheart to her fans.

RuPaul is getting fiery! The tea last week, now cutting Michelle off mid-sentence. Damn! Derrick Barry I have to love you now for wearing Alaska's T-shirt. My favorite part of the entire episode. Literally, that queen (Lasky) gave me more life off of her altered merch than Jinx-lite gave me in her lip synch.

DON'T REMOVE THE WIG ANYMORE EVER. WHO DOESN'T KNOW THIS?? (OBVIOUS EXCEPTION BEING ROXXY ANDREWS).

When Turner removed the wig I pretty much figured he was over it and decided to leave. It's like a drag code for "I want to leave" at this point. May as well be bitter somewhere off our TV sets.

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 8

Ok, look, I think these queens are great.  BUT.  This is one weak lip sync season.  Right?  Outside of roller skates, I can't think of a great lip sync yet.  Even "Call Me" would've been just average on any other season.  Even 7.  I SAID IT.

Loved Thorgy's look way more than the judges.  Could not with Derrick's.  She and Robbie have been circling the drain for a while now.  Naomi slaaaaaayed it.   Attagirl.

• Love 4

Who dared disrespect Purse Purse Imfirst by throwing her on the table? How rude.

It was Kim Chi! LOL. How dare she?!?

Also, here's a BTS article from Mark Snetiker, who judged the Library challenge. I loved the last tidbit especially.

• Love 1

Ok, look, I think these queens are great.  BUT.  This is one weak lip sync season.  Right?  Outside of roller skates, I can't think of a great lip sync yet.  Even "Call Me" would've been just average on any other season.  Even 7.  I SAID IT.

I'd agree that the lip syncs haven't been great this season, but I wouldn't put them anywhere close to season 7(seriously, i'd put most of season 7's lip syncs around the same level with Dax and Laila).

• Love 1

Derrick got some surprisingly good reads in during the mini-challenge, and kept her damn wig on for the lip-sync, so she deserved to stay, imo. I wish Michelle had this much to say for un-cinched box-in-a-bikini Courtney Act. 

Naomi killed that challenge, such a well-deserved win! They both looked freaking flawless. Kim Chi rocked it too. His "dance" looked like a suuuuuuuuper slo-mo fight scene to me, I liked it. 

I'm not mad at Bob for making sure his girl looked gorgeous. I hate these kinds of challenges, on any show, because a lot of the time the superfan gets screwed so the contestant can focus on themselves. I would always rather it be the other way around.

It was Robbie's time to go. He reminds me of Trixie, who didn't really impress me on the show either, but I like him quite a lot in his YT stuff with Katya.  Robbie's more of a "talking head" queen, give him an organized segment and he'll probably crush it.

Chi Chi deserved to be in bottom for giving up on her outfits so early. Maybe she was wore out from constructing a Madonna look from scratch last week, but she doesn't have the wardrobe to be slacking off.

• Love 3

Oh well, the competion went down in the last couple weeks.. Chi Chi, Robbie, Derrick and Bob all should be in the bottom (ok, I would give Bob a pass, but none of the other three should be safe). Naomi and Kim Chi were the only ones that gave us exciting looks (Thorgy is getting stucked in the middle). And well, I know shes nice, people like her, but Chi Chi cried a few weeks ago on how she doesnt have the same expensive clothes the other queens have, now this week, were they are in the same field of have to build something from zero, she just gets lazy and still give us the most poor look out on the runway?! Sorry, its not a money issue anymore.

And I was totally expecting Ru to announce someone to return at this point (I would totally have Betty over three of this queens), but seems we not gonna have a extra week. From the three worst this week, Robbie was actually the least worst and if there is a need of only two queens in the bottom, he should have be called safe.

Edited by Guiaoshi
  • Love 2

I don't know, this episode did not give me life. I usually die laughing during Reading is Fundamental and I barely cracked a smile. OMG I need someone in the same calibre as Pandora Boxx peoples. Disappointing. Maybe I still can't forgive the girls for doing such a weak Madonna runway last week, I don't know. For my money I thought Thorgy's outfit was nice. For me it was Naomi, Kim Chi and then Thorgy. The rest of the outfits were super bland. I have to agree with earlier comment, I expected more from Chi Chi - she did seem a bit lazy this week.

I'm devastated Robbie went home. I like Derrick a lot less but he did luck out as I Love It is the same upbeat pop song as a Brit Brit number. THE OUTFITS PEOPLE. Just imagine the outfits Robbie has for future episodes! Robbie girl, I will miss you!! But as soon as you took off that wig I thought your number was up. Trust Derrick to cry like a loon and look SADDER then the actual bitch getting sent home!! IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!!! Derrick if you are still here by the end of the next episode I am going to be SUPER PISSED.

• Love 7

This is the 8th season and you rip off ur wig(unless it's to reveal another wig underneath, of course) during a LSFYL and still think ur gonna stay? Happy trails, Robbie!

I am still waiting for RuPaul to pick, Gloria by Laura Branigan, as a LSFYL song.

Edited by rags
  • Love 3

I want more Met gossip from Marc Jacobs too!

ITA that as soon as Robbie pulled her wig off, I was like BYE GIRL. And I say that as someone who has been waiting all season for Derrick to be eliminated.

Once again, I had the same problem with Derrick as I have had in previous weeks. Everything in Derrick's drag persona is built around being Britney so even when the challenge has nothing to do with Britney, we still get Britney. I mean, that blonde wig was definitely Britney. The LSFYL dance moves were all Britney. The arm gestures were all Britney. I feel like Derrick is not capable of doing any non-Britney drag. I wish the LSFYL song had been something slow and dramatic so that Derrick wouldn't have been able to fall back on quite so many Britney mannerisms. There would still be the dramatic pointing and arm gestures but at least we wouldn't get a straight up Britney dance routine set to a non-Britney song. On top of that, Michelle pointed out that Derrick's runway looks are all bathing suits with accessories/skirt/draped fabric.

Kim Chi killed her runway look this week. This was a great example of an eye catching costume that didn't require a ton of sewing or construction. When you take it apart, it's some striped fabric with a black waist cincher, black underwear, and striped stockings. Her partner's look was a black bustier with the same striped fabric wrapped around part of the torso and then down into a skirt. It's not the most complicated construction but it definitely had an impact on the runway.

• Love 6

Both Naomi & Kim Chi slayed this week!!! *Snap!* They were so far above everyone else it was like Paris runway vs. mall fashion show (*side eye* at Bob). I thought it was poetic that Naomi referenced Alexander McQueen & Kim Chi Isabella Blow.... those two icons were once so close before they died. I wonder how Marc Jacobs felt since he probably knew them both personally. Sign me up for Team Listen to Marc Jacobs Gossip for an Hour. I loved the other guest judge, too. The cutie pie with the subtle shade in all the green---did anybody catch who he was?

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 2

Another great episode......but then again, whenever Ru is kind enough to open the library I am ever grateful!  I thought everyone gave good reads....even Derrick.

I wasn't entirely happy to see the cast of Little Women, because I'm not a huge fan of the show, but I was happy to see everyone bond, especially ChiChi and her "little lady,"  and her shade thrown at Kim Chi in TH was hilarious.

I'm always so happy when I see this show get some recognition, and to have Marc Jacobs on was a great guest judge spot for them.  I honestly don't think that Project Runway could get him at this point, so its great to see RPDR get him as a guest judge.  

I thought the judging panel was hilarious, especially Marc Jacobs....and Todrick....I've only ever seen him guesting on Catfish and Dance Moms, but I enjoyed him on Drag Race.

I know that some will think its BS that Bob didn't have to LSFYL.....I can see that because I really thought his runway look was probably the worst....as much as it saddens me.  But Elena looked great, and I'm certain that Ru took into account that this has really been the only slip up that Bob has had....AND there were other people who deserved to be in the bottom two.

Derricks outfit was just awful, and he really needs to step it up a few notches....I felt for him at the end, but I think he really did great in the LSFYL.  Robbie seemed a little low energy, and I'm not sure why he let that wig fly?

And awesome job to Naomi Smalls.....that outfit was amazing....good for her!

• Love 3

Both Naomi & Kim Chi slayed this week!!! *Snap!* They were so far above everyone else it was like Paris runway vs. mall fashion show (*side eye* at Bob). I thought it was poetic that Naomi referenced Alexander McQueen & Kim Chi Isabella Blow.... those two icons were once so close before they died. I wonder how Marc Jacobs felt since he probably knew them both personally. Sign me up for Team Listen to Marc Jacobs Gossip for an Hour. I loved the other guest judge, too. The cutie pie with the subtle shade in all the green---did anybody catch who he was?

Todrick Hall!  I think he is a big deal on YouTube, and is now crossing over into more traditional media.  He did a guest appearance on Catfish, and has been featured on Dance Moms.  Its neat to see him get such a big opportunity with this show, and I thought the judging panel tonight was hilarious....so...yea!

• Love 1

I thought it was fair that Bob didn't lip sync. She looked fucking awful, but Elena looked pretty great, so she clearly beats Chi Chi and Derrick who didn't manage to make anyone look anywhere near decent. However, I thought Robbie looked somewhat acceptable, so I was surprised to see her in the bottom.

Naomi and Kim killed it and continue to be my favorites. Thorgy was surprisingly shady and approaching bitter this week, but I don't think it hurts her odds since they seem to be giving most queens a more balanced, multi-dimensional edit this season.

Solid episode, basically. Not much more to say.

• Love 4
I know that some will think its BS that Bob didn't have to LSFYL.....I can see that because I really thought his runway look was probably the worst....as much as it saddens me.  But Elena looked great, and I'm certain that Ru took into account that this has really been the only slip up that Bob has had.

I think that if Bob AND Elena had looked bad, then he would have had to LSFYL but it was obvious that Bob put a lot of effort into making Elena look good. Despite what one of the judges (Carson?) said about what a mistake it was to ever let your partner outshine you, I think that one of the exceptions is a makeover challenge. You have to make the other person feel as gorgeous as possible or you fail the challenge as far as I'm concerned. I think Ru agreed enough not to put Bob in the bottom two because contrast that with Derrick and how shoddy the look was for both Derrick and his partner.

• Love 7

Love love love that Miss Ru got Marc Jacobs as a judge, wow! And I also loved his judging remarks and opinions (omg, I so lol'd at his "hot glue gun incident" and not getting Kim Chi's laying of the brooms), bring him back, please! Todrick was also a pleasant surprise as judge.

There were some sparks of greatness in the Reading Challenge but nothing compared to sessions of the past. Had no idea who the EW writer was that helped Ru judged the Reading Challenge but thank you, kind poster above, for linking to his article about his experience on RPDG, he seemed game and excited and loved being there and I like him a little more after reading it. :-)

I applaud the continuing separate-the-wheat-from-the-chaff this season, I have yet to be wowed by Derrick and tbh Robbie has shown (to me) only flashes of what could have been great coming from him. So glad Naomi won the main challenge, to me her Vivienne Westwood inspired designs and look were the best of the night.

So nice of Bob to allow the other ladies to present Purse First at the start of the workday. And am I wrong or did Derrick say what an ugly purse Purse First was? Unforgivable even though he wore a Nebraska Thunderf*ck tee. So long, Derrick, I can't see you sticking around much longer. 

• Love 2

Derrick Barry. Usually a queen has her big breakdown moment after winning. Guess you knew that wasn't gonna happen!

I mean, I didn't think Robbie was going to last much longer (and girl, you should know better than to pull off the wig), but my eyes were rolling back in my head after Derrick's little performance.

• Love 2

First things first, Rupaul looked totally fab on the runway.  Her make-up was flawless

Ok so the thing with Bob.  Look, I know they are all supposed to be super bitchy but I can't co-sign on the bitterness about Bob winning.  Her wins have been well deserved.  She is doing what she is supposed to be doing.  Don't come for her, up your own damn game!  Derrick Berry just needs to STFU because it is clear she is only still here because she was being protected to a point.  Of the queens snarking at Bob, At least Thorgy, and to a lesser extent, Robbie have at least shown some creativity.  Michelle's critique of Derrick is dead on!

I thought Naomi was he clear winner.  As much as I liked Kim Chi's look. I thought Naomi's was perfectly referential, you immediately knew just by looking at her which character she was.  The make-up was clever, the straw socks, the burlap-like fabric, was perfect for scarecrow, and the skirt looked both high fashion and exactly like the sort of cast offs you'd see on a real scarecrow.

I was surprised Chi Chi wasn't on the B2, but from what I gleaned from the panel -- the judges hated Robbie's look, except for Ross.  And they weren't at all concerned about Chi Chi glue gunning her way semi-success.  I get the feeling Chi Chi is this season's Adore.  A broke, baby drag queen who RuPaul wants to give exposure to and nurture.  I loved Marc Jacobs' response about glue-gun gate. And Michelle's too. "Who's mad at a hot glue gun!"

I loved Marc Jacobs period.  He was great and I cracked up at his "laying of the brooms" comment and his read of Thorgy's wig "a mark down St. Patrick's day situation." ha!

Todrick Hall's outfit!  This is what I love to see when someone comes to guest.  He was all in.  Good on him.  Also, his comment about Thorgy's wig, what did he call it? "Grinch pubes" Ha!  Also his comment about Naomi "I could not have been more proud and I don't even know her!"

Basically the judging panel was LIT and I loved it!

Robbie completely disappeared in that LSFYL.  I couldn't even see her.  Derrick of course did Brittany.  I was rolling my eyes at the irony of her talking about being in her Brittany box while standing there looking Just like Brittany after having done a LSFYL that basically looked like a Brittany performance.  Whatevs!

• Love 8

Given that the makeover challenge is generally a make up first, everything else second challenge I think Robbie hit the bottom two because his make up has never really been good and when translated to another person, still not good. Usually the queen to go in this kind of challenge is either one with questionable make up skills(Joslyn, Jaidynn, Pandora) or who's make up looked /horrible/ on their companion(Coco, Carmen, Kenya).

• Love 1

I think the only reason Robbie was in the bottom two is that Chi Chi (who deserved to be in the bottom based on her challenge performance) would have been too much competition for Derrick in the lip sync and could have slayed her off the stage. IMO, the producers felt Robbie had run his course and it was his time to go, but they're keeping Derrick around for storyline purposes.

• Love 6

I think the only reason Robbie was in the bottom two is that Chi Chi (who deserved to be in the bottom based on her challenge performance) would have been too much competition for Derrick in the lip sync and could have slayed her off the stage. IMO, the producers felt Robbie had run his course and it was his time to go, but they're keeping Derrick around for storyline purposes.

Agreed.  I could never get passed the idea that Robbie was just a weaker version of Jinx and Dela.  And she didn't really bring anything new to the table--drag wise or story line wise.  Derrick has this rival going on with BOB so IDK she was kept for that.  Plus with AB gone she is the token villian and it's too early to get rid of the villian.  She wont win or even make it to the top 3 IMO but 5th or 4th place is where I see her. 

Edited by Dirtybubble
  • Love 1

Want more Todrick and RPDR drag queens? Check out episode 5 of Once Upon a Crime, with Willam as Cinderella and landlady vs.Manila as Snow White and tennant, in front of crazy judge Todrick. 

And watch all the rest of Todrick's videos, while you're at it.  :-)  He's so creative and I love him.

• Love 1

ChiChi is still here because of his storyline. I suspect next week, he'll have a moment like Pearl supposedly did (never bought that), where he gets the fact that he can be fabulous on a budget, and Michelle will smile down upon him and all will be well in the universe. He doesn't seem to be picking up the snap quickly enough, though, and I think he knows he's pretty safe right now, because he really is all about doing just enough to keep himself safe.

I get Thorgy's resentment of Bob, because RPDR really does speak more to Bob's strengths. After all, Bob started drag after the first season of the Race, so his whole act is built around what's apt to come up in the show. Thorgy is an amazing queen, but a great deal of her stuff is esoteric and requires a longer time to digest than just "be funny in a fake soap opera," or "sing a silly song". Thorgy needs to adjust and stop being bitter.

Bob is a little bit insufferable to me, just because I think he's the chosen one this season. His "arc" is very much like Bianca. Someone who knows how good they are with no problem telling everyone else how good they are. My suspicion is that in the following weeks, he'll soften up, possibly by helping ChiChi with something, so we get all the feels.

Kim Chi....your looks are amazing. However, you're being kept here because you're a huggable bunny, because two queens with even better looks in their arsenal (Betty and Robbie) were let go. Please find some way to shine in something other than creating looks.

Naomi....you had your moment, so I suspect you can go now. I wasn't all that wowed with her baggy rag skirt, but I guess it was perfect for the storyline.

Derrick, you proved you can move inside of the Britney box to show that Britney could lip sync another song just like Britney. Hooray for you! Stop crying. You're too famous to go just yet.

• Love 2

Want more Todrick and RPDR drag queens? Check out episode 5 of Once Upon a Crime, with Willam as Cinderella and landlady vs.Manila as Snow White and tennant, in front of crazy judge Todrick. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOIMbhtosqk

Featuring testimony including :"bibbity bobbity a foot up your ass" and "My gowns are made by those smart mice that were like The secret of Nimh, they know shit!"

Just watched this.  I love me some Willam.  I recently re-watched Season 4 on Amazon Prime-- still is my favorite of all the seasons.

• Love 2

Bob is a little bit insufferable to me, just because I think he's the chosen one this season. His "arc" is very much like Bianca. Someone who knows how good they are with no problem telling everyone else how good they are. My suspicion is that in the following weeks, he'll soften up, possibly by helping ChiChi with something, so we get all the feels.

I think the thing that saves me from thinking Bob is insufferable  are his THs.  He comes off as someone who is genuinely thrilled to be there and is just so happy to be doing this.  He said "I am living my dream" or something like that.  He doesn't seem to be cynical about it or just so over it, (like Betty seemed). And although he doesn't come off as exactly nurturing there is nothing overtly bitchy about him.  He only ever gets snarky with the other queens after they have already snipped at him. We are getting a lot of the Bob edit through Thorgy's frustration and so I think that colors it a bit.  But that is more on Thorgy than on Bob.

That said I am not 100% behind Bob taking it all.  I like all of the queens left (except Derrick) but I am not 100% behind anyone winning.  I think the perfect Season 8 queen is a Bob-KimChi-Thorgy mashup.  They each have the qualities, that, imo make up the perfect Drag Race winner.  I like Bob's instincts and performances, but her runway is way subpar.  I like Thorgy's aesthetic and personality, but she always falls a little short in the runway too.  Kim Chi's make up skills are brilliant and her humor and personality are great but she really doesn't have polish and seems a little tentative.

• Love 4

Am I just too politically correct in thinking it was so wrong to do the Wizard of Oz theme on the show with Little People?

Oh my god, I didn't even think about that. It was pretty ballsy! They didn't mention "munchkins" at all, though, thank the lords.

ChiChi's outfit was the worst. She needed either boobs or a waist, there. It really did reek of not caring.

• Love 1

Bob Mackie looked different . . .

Hee! I didn't get this until I watched Untucked. 

I really liked Robbie in the last few minutes of Untucked. I wish we'd seen more of that Robbie during the actual episodes. I'm gonna miss hearing Ru say "Robbie Turnt-her" every week. It makes me laugh every time. (I'm easy.)

Watching Bob and Tonya read each other was so much fun because they were so good natured about it. I want them to have a show together where they read each other and everyone around them. LOL.

I really wanted to like Derrick coming into this season, but my god. He's so whiny and bitter 90% of the time that we see him. His inability to let go of the fact that three of the queens said he should go home looked especially stupid in light of the fact that he was challenging Chi Chi about it the most. Four queens said Chi Chi should go home, but she didn't throw a fit about it and act like it was a personal attack the way Derrick did. 

I unreservedly like all the remaining queens and I'd be so excited to see them all with no Derrick around. Please let it happen, drag gods!

Edited by KenyaJ
  • Love 5

Oh my god, I didn't even think about that. It was pretty ballsy! They didn't mention "munchkins" at all, though, thank the lords.

I thought they did mention that lots of little people were in the cast of the movie though, didn't they?  

I am in the minority, but I find it hard to hate Derrick.  I almost feel bad for him.  I get the sense that he is used to being a mega-star in Vegas, and has been known for years as THE Britney Spears impersonator, and it's becoming clear through RPDR that it might be all he is comfortable doing.  This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but not exactly what the show is looking for in crowning a champion.  He must also surround himself with people who get, and/or accept, his awkward personality.  It's not as gregariously extroverted as Thorgy or Bob (or at least the persona Thorgy and Bob are portraying in the show...)  Nevertheless, wearing a Nebraska shirt on a makeover challenge really takes the self-referential cake.

Which gets to my semi-negative reading of Bob this episode.  Something about him is too ON, all the time.  His reading (in the episode and bonus) began to feel a bit like Rodney Dangerfield or Joan Rivers insults.  Groaners we've heard before, humorous only when told in rapid succession.  The way he also spouts off the same Paris is Burning line is getting a bit repetitive.  Robbie was also guilty of this.  Still, Bob tried to stir drama and insert himself into the conversation during Untucked.  Being Bob, maybe his character is always running, in or out of drag, but I agree its getting tiresome.

Naomi looked fantastic on the runway.  It was inventive, different, and smart.  No other queen came close.

Kim Chi wins me over simply for Untucked.  Calling out Bob's Rainbow Couture, while also noting that it was a design and makeover challenge to subtly jab Bob were the best reads on the Library is Open episode.

I don't watch the Little Women LA show, but from it seems like the women were purposefully matched with some Oz characters and specific drag queens. 

I am genuinely excited for this group of Top 6. 

• Love 5
And although he doesn't come off as exactly nurturing there is nothing overtly bitchy about him.  He only ever gets snarky with the other queens after they have already snipped at him.
Bob is a great TV personality.

But I can imagine that being around him so much in a competitive situation is incredibly draining. He never turns off. IMHO, he's also not really that funny. He has a great way of delivering lines so that it feels like he's saying something funny, but the actual jokes are often not that witty.

I am in the minority, but I find it hard to hate Derrick.  I almost feel bad for him.
I don't hate him at all. I think he's the opposite of Bob in that he has a non-TV friendly personality and a way of speaking that's a little annoying. But I don't think he actually says or does anything beyond run-of-the-mill bitching, and he's had some good moments. I also think Michelle has set him up to fail, and I am very sympathetic to that.

I still wish Robbie had been in the bottom last week instead of Acid Betty. Can you imagine what Acid Betty would have done with a Wizard of Oz-themed design-a-look challenge? 

• Love 3

Bob is a great TV personality.

But I can imagine that being around him so much in a competitive situation is incredibly draining. He never turns off. IMHO, he's also not really that funny. He has a great way of delivering lines so that it feels like he's saying something funny, but the actual jokes are often not that witty.

I don't hate him at all. I think he's the opposite of Bob in that he has a non-TV friendly personality and a way of speaking that's a little annoying. But I don't think he actually says or does anything beyond run-of-the-mill bitching, and he's had some good moments. I also think Michelle has set him up to fail, and I am very sympathetic to that.

I still wish Robbie had been in the bottom last week instead of Acid Betty. Can you imagine what Acid Betty would have done with a Wizard of Oz-themed design-a-look challenge?

I hate to say it, but I am beginning to find Bob really exhausting. I can't imagine having to be around that much energy in a working environment. My own boss is super perky and talkative, and some mornings I want to strangle her.

I think Derrick is out of her depth here. I feel for her, to a degree.

And I can't help but feel that Acid Betty was eliminated last week precisely because she WOULD have slayed this week's challenge. Ru isn't willing to let go of ChiChi, Naomi, or Derrick quite yet, and there was an off chance that Robbie would do well, forcing Ru to eliminate someone whose story isn't over yet. Let's be real...AB's Nancy Grace was dreadful, but no worse than most of the other queen's characters. She should still be in it.

But don't mind me...I'm still bitter about Katya!!!

• Love 5

I have an inherently negative reaction to white people dreads, but I will say Thorgy's are the best I've ever seen.  

I didn't want to be the one to say it....but yeah.

Am I just too politically correct in thinking it was so wrong to do the Wizard of Oz theme on the show with Little People?

I totally thought that was the unspoken theme.  No one can really say anything about oompa loompas, but I immediately thought of that.

I felt it was just another genius Ru joke....a way for little people to sort of deal with the negative stereotypes that may have come from the movie by just claiming it.

• Love 3

I was proud to see Naomi shine in this competition and I don't know her either. :)

Of course this now makes me frustrated with her because I believe she probably had an awesome Celie/Whoopi Goldberg impersonation planned for Snatch Game and psyched herself out.

I honestly have no issues with Bob, terrible Glenda outfit aside. He seems genuinely happy to be winning and is only giving just the right amount of shade.

• Love 2

Okay, this is really out of nowhere, but I watched the whole season on Sunday and I am up to date as of last night. This is a really dated reference that none of you might get, but all I see when I look at Thorgy is Skippy from Family Ties. I feel like they have the same face and it is very distracting for me.

• Love 9

Okay, this is really out of nowhere, but I watched the whole season on Sunday and I am up to date as of last night. This is a really dated reference that none of you might get, but all I see when I look at Thorgy is Skippy from Family Ties. I feel like they have the same face and it is very distracting for me.

You're not alone....

• Love 3

THAT's it. I've been trying to figure that out since I first saw him.

• Love 2