Type keyword(s) to search

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Does she really have that many fans who want to "meet and greet" her? Especially at a strip club? More importantly, will she wear stripper heels despite the funky toe?

I don't understand that face thingy she's doing in the picture. I guess that is a stripper move, right?

Edited by Galloway Cave

I haven't been on this forum for a long time but I popped on just to post that I live in South Florida and was driving up I-95 when I saw a massive billboard for Crazy Horse with the words "Meet Mama June May 11" on it. And a massive picture of Mama June without about 50 pounds of makeup on (and her double chin which was really big on that billboard). I was all WTF? Why in the world would anybody at a strip club wanna meet Mama June? (and this is a strip club in Pompano Beach which is Fort Lauderdale's ugly cousin and home to a plethora of strip clubs) 

• Love 1

Well, apparently it was a raging success, according to TMZ. And I apologize for being the bearer of the images in the link.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/17/mama-june-strip-club-stripper-pole-video-photo-appearance/

It's a double-dipping-day at TMZ for June. She is so happy about her weight loss with the trainer that she is getting lap band surgery:

http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/17/mama-june-going-under-the-knife-for-lap-band-surgery/

I saw that! Good lord! Well news flash Junie, you still have to modify your diet or you will gain every pound back! You also lose a lot of hair, even if you do stay on your diet. I predict June will go from blubbery hot mess, to balding hot mess, with lost of extra skin flapping about before she balloons back up, bigger than she is now. There is no way she has the self discipline to modify her diet, let alone exercise!

• Love 1

I was thinking of Carnie Wilson when June said she was getting this surgery. Carnie had it, made a big deal out of it, then went on cooking competition shows like Chopped to raise money for a charity that helps pay for the surgery.... by cooking some really fatty food. She gained all her weight back and she doesn't eat healthy. June won't be able to give up the Cheetos and road kill.

• Love 5

Gaaaah, I saw links to a local radio station with the Mama June/ stripper picture(s). Please excuse me while I wash my eyes out with bleach.  That does it for me. . . I though they were a strange slightly misguided but basically lovable hillbilly-ish family - now she's just a freak. And not an attractive one, lord have mercy. Losing weight isn't going to help. A personality transplant might. 

• Love 2
She is so happy about her weight loss with the trainer that she is getting lap band surgery:

Meanwhile Alana is still way too heavy for a girl her age. June is so focused on herself she apparently has little time for helping Alana to learn how to become more active and eat a healthier diet. That poor kid will be huge by the time she's a teenager.

• Love 2

At least Alana has started to lose a little weight. June posted on Instagram that Alana has lost eight pounds in the past month, going down from 125 lbs. to 118. She is still way too large for a nine-year-old girl at 118, but at least it's a start. June also said Pumpkin has lost 26 pounds. June said her own weight loss is 45 pounds.

I don't believe a word of what she wrote. And why does Alana have fake salon nails on?! The child is ***eight***.

And June needs to have a seat and STFU about the Duggars. When she is actively pursuing and dating her daughter's rapist, her opinion is as worthless as she is. TLC is a goddamn garbage channel.

"My molester ain't as bad as their molester! Give me some money!"

Jeezus H.

That was exactly my thought, just the fact that she thinks she has a case makes me face palm. "My pedo only molested one of my daughters, your pedo molested a bunch of your daughters!, we're not as bad!" If I was TLC, I would examining every person who is on one of their reality shows.

• Love 2

I would bet that all the Disco contracts have some sort of clause that allow Disco to cancel due to a variety of reasons- criminal entanglements, morality issues, etc. June was sleeping with and parading around with her child's convicted rapist. TLC was under no obligation to film that and air the shows, and no judge would agree the lawsuit should go forward. The attorney was just getting free media time.

The Duggar situation hit just as the Disco attorneys were heading out for the Memorial weekend. Once they get back I think we will see the same full cancellation of the Duggar Shitshow and June will simmer down. 

Oh God... as I said before, every time I see an update to this forum I'm scared to look. But I look anyway.

I don't care who's idea it was to sue, if June kept money that should have been distributed evenly to the kids, then she should be taken to court and held accountable.

• Love 1

Did anyone else catch June and Alana on "The Doctors" this past Friday? I couldn't hear much of the audio, but evidently it was a follow-up appearance to see how Alana's doing on her new "diet". There were clips of her riding a bike that the Doctors had presented her with on her last appearance. Alana is still adamant that she won't eat green veggies, so the Docs showed her a new recipie with green beans and spices and maybe yogurt? Sorry, I couldn't follow the story much where I was.

June looked like she had dropped a few pounds, but Alana looked as heavy as ever. And she was wearing WAAAY too much eye make up, not only for a child, but for just about anyone.

I wish these articles would stop referring to Sugar Bear as June's husband. They were never married.

And other than hooking up once to create Alana, I sincerely doubt they ever had any kind of relationship beyond that one gross moment they probably both regret.

June and sugar bear have been on the show Marriage Boot Camp. It every bit as awful as you can imagine. A bunch of fake therapists making couples spill their guts in very inventive ways. Those 100 pounds she said she lost? I think she's been reunited with them.

Oh, and all that talk about her reuniting with her ex was just hateful internet rumors, she says.

Worse yet, she comes across somewhat sympathetic because sugar bear cheated on her. But, wasn't she always rejecting him?

June was on Oprah's Where Are They Now recently. She bought a big house in Georgia and she lives there with Pumpkin & Alana. Sugar Bear stayed back home. There was absolutely no mention of the other daughters, which I found interesting. Also interesting, 16-year-old Pumpkin is engaged to some guy she's been dating for "about a year."

• Love 1

OMG! From the article @cooksdelight posted: 

After undergoing a rigorous diet and exercise routine and having plastic surgery, a newly slimmed down Mama June is slated to return to television screens next month in a new reality series on WEtv called From Not To Hot.

First of all, she is NOT HOT. And never will be. Secondly, they should have named the show, "Pigs Who Date the Man who Raped their Own Daughter" because THAT is all she will ever be to me. 

Fuck her.

"Starting Feb. 24, WE tv is taking viewers inside Honey Boo Boo’s mom’s transformation in a seven-episode docu-dramedy titled Mama June: From Not to Hot.

Mama June rose to fame on the TLC reality series Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, which featured her daughter, child beauty pageant contestant Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson, after the family became the breakout stars of the show Toddlers & Tiaras. And now Mama June is back on a journey to self-discovery via a completely revamped look.

Season 1 of From Hot to Not sees Shannon undergo a series of extensive surgeries and intensive workouts as she gets back on the dating wagon once she learns that her ex, Mike “Sugar Bear” Thompson, is set to walk down the aisle with a new woman."

http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/26/mama-june-shannon-makeover-show/

I'm sad they didn't title this show, "Mama June Gets Hit by a Speeding Bus, Is Left to Die on the Side of the Road Then Vultures Eat Her Remains" because I'd totally watch the shit out of it. 

As it is now, no thanks. I have no time for this vile, disgusting pig who's dating her daughter's rapist. You can't change ugly from the inside. 

I see ads for that stupid show all the time as I watch a ton of Law and Order and CSI Miami reruns. 

"They won't believe there ahhhhhhheeeyees."   

No way can this chick ever be hot.   Maybe thinner and nicer looking, but not hot.  Any hotness would be dissipated as soon as she opens her mouth.

• Love 1

People magazine reports that "Sugar Bear" (barf) got married last weekend to someone who appears to be prison matron which is still a vast improvement over that disgusting hell beast, June. 

Alana was there and, judging by the photo, her next reality show appearance will be on My 600-lb Life - possibly by the time she turns 16.

7 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Wow, Alana is HUGE. 

SB's new wife looks a bit like June, in a way I can't place. 

Let me see if I can help..... she's twice SB's size, has her hair severely pulled back, double chin, mean look....???

Alana at 11 is bigger than her adult father. I'm scared to see her at 18.

• Love 3

In typical June fashion, it seems it's way more important to her to be "hot" than to care about the health of her morbidly obese 11-year old daughter. 

Mike (I'm not calling him "Sugar Bear" anymore) looks wan and sickly.