Type keyword(s) to search

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Alana was "dancing" on stage and there was June with her shirt up, waving fistfuls of her gut around, and screeching at Alana to do the same.)

Some things cannot be unseen.

It's like the ending of an HP Lovecraft story, where someone is headed for a lifetime in the insane asylum after having seen the ultimate horror.

• Love 2

Poodle said June had a threesome with Sugar Bear and his brother (barf!):

'June said all of the kids were out of the house and Billy came over to visit them,' Uncle Poodle told the Enquirer.

'Billy happened to see her in her undergarments. He then told June, "If you are dressed like that when I get back, I'm going to have sex with you."'

Poodle then says that when Billy came back June was 'naked in bed and they ended up having a threesome.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2879869/Report-Honey-Boo-Boo-star-Mama-June-threesome-Sugar-Bear-brother-Billy-claims-Uncle-Poodle-shocking-interview.html

Yup. That $15,000 will be gone by the end of next month. New iPhone, rims for the truck tires, and loans to previously unheard-from relatives are my guesses.

Way to go June -- bribing your daughter for her affection. Ugh.

I had higher hopes for Anna when I heard that she'd actually been raised by June's mother, and Grandma appeared to be more...evolved...than June.  But I have wondered how a woman who seemed so different managed to raise a woman such as June. 

I always assumed that June just wasn't that intelligent, and had some sort of resentment towards her childhood life.  I thought that maybe June resented being different and showed her resentment by acting out in every way she could think of.

It seems like June was on a mission to be as coarse as she could be.  Why would she be so determined to sabotage not only her own life, but the lives of her children?  She was having kids at a very young age, and with men who had problems themselves.  Even SB has arson convictions against him.

I think there's more going on here.

Edited by Zahdii
  • Love 3

Yup. That $15,000 will be gone by the end of next month. New iPhone, rims for the truck tires, and loans to previously unheard-from relatives are my guesses.

Way to go June -- bribing your daughter for her affection. Ugh.

Anna will probably have to pay taxes on it as well.  but I'm not a CPA, nor have I ever received a gift anywhere near that large, but what do I know.  I HIGHLY doubt its any type of trust fund, but we've discussed that before.

IMO it was at least partially motivated by June wanting to be the center of attention again. 

It's a nice house, but if June did really buy it it'll be trashed in no time.  And I can't imagine her being able to keep up the payments or the taxes, so I doubt that they'll live there more than a couple of years.

• Love 1

Wait a minute, I thought the only way she could keep Alannah was if Sugar Bear was in the house.   Guess she knows CPS has moved on to other cases and the media hype has died down so its safe to get back with the child molester.

There is no romantic relationship between June and Sugar Bear but she is keeping him in the picture to land another reality show:

http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/19/mama-june-sugar-bear-couples-therapy-reality-tv/

Mama June might give Sugar Bear one last chance to work things out -- and she might get PAID to do it ... on a reality TV show.

Sources connected to the now ex-couple tell us they've been contacted by 2 different shows -- one of them being "Marriage Boot Camp" on WE tv -- looking to cast them for an upcoming season.

There has been speculation of Marriage Boot Camp for a little while now. If I'm not mistaken, it's 3 weeks and pays $100,000. I don't see them turning that down. In fact, I have no doubt June had her sight set on it.

ETA: I might be thinking of Couples Therapy. Either way, it's a nice chunk of money and quick filming. And still getting TeeVee attention time.

Edited by MissMel

June posted some pics on Instagram of Pumkin and Alana in California. Apparently they were out there having "meetings" and June said she would have some announcement about their next venture today or by Monday.

Unless the new show is named, "Humiliate the Pig Who Dated the Man Who Served a 10-year Prison Sentence for Raping Her Daugher," I have no intention of watching it.

What about all of her kids? They are all overweight. I hope these "doctors" plan to address each one of them and their health concerns. And not just in conjunction with a book.

No one will pay for the non-Alana children to lose weight, so June couldn't care less about their health and wellness.

• Love 1

I wonder if the girls are even in school any more? Where I live, no way Pumpkin could attend school with that pink/purple hair. Also, if they do attend school in their new town, I wonder how they are accepted at school, since they are all morbidly obese?

Why the HELL do these people think Alana can sing? Is that belated Eden Wood madness?General insanity? Sneak peeking at "Dance Moms?"

Good heavens. Stop pimping out that child. Put her in school, get help bringing her health under control, get jobs, and act like responsible adults, you morons.

• Love 8

I wonder if the girls are even in school any more? Where I live, no way Pumpkin could attend school with that pink/purple hair. Also, if they do attend school in their new town, I wonder how they are accepted at school, since they are all morbidly obese?

Really?  Public high school?  Where I live, (suburb of Chicago) schools have to take anyone, and weird hair colors are pretty common. Pink, purple, blue, green - no big deal.  One kid a few years ago had a rainbow-hued mohawk that was at  least 8 inches high.  

And, there are overweight kids, plenty of them.  I don't see why either of those things would interfere with getting an education.  Since  most states have laws that kids have to go to school, can they refuse to admit kids because of their looks? 

• Love 2

Do I believe that June is going to cook all the healthy alternatives mentioned in the show clip or that article. No. She can't cook basic foods. How on earth will she cook meals from scratch that require some cooking ability?

Really?  Public high school?  Where I live, (suburb of Chicago) schools have to take anyone, and weird hair colors are pretty common. Pink, purple, blue, green - no big deal.  One kid a few years ago had a rainbow-hued mohawk that was at  least 8 inches high.  

And, there are overweight kids, plenty of them.  I don't see why either of those things would interfere with getting an education.  Since  most states have laws that kids have to go to school, can they refuse to admit kids because of their looks? 

Not in our conservative small town,our schools have dress codes, and hair can be dyed, but it must be a color that one could have naturally..not pink, purple etc. I never said the girls' weight would interfere with their education, just wondered how they would be accepted by their new peers..hard enough starting in a new school without all of their baggage..excessive weight, TV show, hair colored oddly.