Type keyword(s) to search

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Wow!

June took MIke & Lee's mother's life insurance money?!

Did mike & June have a joint bank acct and she took the money when he deposited the check?

Is there nothing this low life won't stoop to?

From the story posted by Giant Misfit. LOL and all kinds of eeeewwww....

June made us aware of a second room she had gotten on the forth floor for her and Mark to go have sex in,they were gone some time, when they finished their sexcopade, they came back down and June was bragging about how long Mark lasted and how big his male parts were and that he basically had to force himself in her while grabbing the headboard, keep in mind Alana was present and still awake.

According to Georgia CPS officials, Alana and the other 2 girls could still live with June under the condition that Sugar Bear live with them, ,social workers wanted another adult in the house in light of allegations.

This just doesn't ring true to me. Or, Georgia CPS has a really messed up line of thinking.

• Love 3

June's beginning escapade at 12 was according to her with a classmate so likely wouldn't have been statutory rape.  She did, however, say sometime after that she began going with older men.  She sounds either unsupervised or she's always been a wild child.  I don't want to know about June's private time.  I wish now I'd never heard of her.

• Love 3

I can believe it.  From what I understand, she trolled the internet for sex partners.

She had a PC and access to the Internet in rural Georgia in the early-to-mid 1990's?  (when computers cost a great deal more and there was only dialup?)

I still call BS that she did that when she was a teen. 

I can believe CPS would make this arrangement.   Their mandate is keeping the family together if possible rather than yanking the kids.   So they would try to the least disruptive method to protect the kids first.   If that fails, then they try other things.   

CPS is overwhelmed.   They can only do so much for each family.   They are not going to turn a blind eye here, they KNOW everyone is watching and if something happens to the girls, they will be blamed.   The publicity is more likely to get CPS to act.   Imagine if this wasn't all over the internet, when would CPS have even found time to get out there to check out the situation?

Edited by merylinkid
  • Love 3

If it is true that CPS is allowing the underage girls to stay with June if Sugar Bear lives there, then they are idiots. Sugar Bear said on Dr. Phil he has no problem with McDaniel because he's done his time. Sugar Bear is such a wimp that June could be screwing Chester Molester in the next room and he wouldn't do anything about it. SB has health problems plus I don't think he is all there mentally either.

• Love 3

Sounds like Anna is getting desperate for money from her posts on Facebook.

Sigh. This is the other "reality bites" piece she gets to discover. Young, married, undereducated (high school or not) mother living in one of the poorest states pretty much guarantees a more challenging life.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 3

It seems like Anna is insinuating that she is going to write her tell-all.  Hope she gets help with that one.  I feel for the girl, but it might be time for her to look into getting a job or some kind of schooling, if money is tight.  The public's interest isn't going to last forever.

• Love 2

Actually Anna had this on her Facebook account but she must have deleted it:

What do yall think of me making my own fund me account to help me and Michael out in any way possible yall don't have to do it or anything I just wanted to see

I wonder how many people would actually contribute money? I know somebody whose relatives set one up for a family that got in a bad car wreck and they needed help with their medical bills. But to just send money to somebody because they don't want to get a job, I don't think so.

What does she want the money for?  How much is she thinking of asking for?  TLC has publicly announced that they'll be paying for her therapy, so unless their idea of therapy is two sessions with a retired grade school counselor, she doesn't need the money for that.  IIRC, her husband is not the father of her baby, so she can go for child support from baby daddy.  He tried to get DNA tests to prove he was the father, so if he wasn't just hoping to be part of the show, he should be prepared to pay child support.

The problem with me in regards to GFM accounts is that I can't be sure the money would be going to the sort of things I'd want my donations to go to.  'Paying daily bills' doesn't cut it for me because for all I know, the person getting the money might consider twice daily visits to Starbucks and take out food for lunch and dinner, which for me aren't really daily bills. 

It does seem that Anna has had some of June's grifting ways rub off on her, but the fact that she wants feedback first seems to suggest that she still has some kind of moderating influence.  I just hope that that influence is a genuine desire to know if a GFM is, for lack of a better word, an appropriate request and not just some PR advice.

Edited by Zahdii
  • Love 2
'Paying daily bills' doesn't cut it for me because for all I know, the person getting the money might consider twice daily visits to Starbucks and take out food for lunch and dinner aren't really daily bills.

Reading Anna's posts I don't think she was taught to cook or clean or take care of a house. I am no domestic goddess either, and I knew it at an early age so I went to college so I could have a career. Nothing wrong with being a stay at home Mom if you can afford it, but I wouldn't trust Anna with money that was donated as she is a bit simple minded. I said this on here before, I think she will end up running back to June because she will be bored and hard up for money. Also I hate to say this but I am skeptical about how long her marriage will last if she doesn't have much to bring to the table.

• Love 4

Yeah, I will help people who had something unexpected happen to them like a fire, car wreck or serious illness.   "I gots no money because I dropped out of school to have a baby" is not those.   Having no money is a directly foreseeable consequence of dropping out of school to have a baby as we lawyers like to say.   Another of our favorite sayings is "you made your bed now lie in it."   Get a J.O.B.   Go back to school to get your GED.   Do something to help yourself before you ask strangers to help you.

• Love 7

The show has only been on a couple of years right?   So they are hardly used to being catered to.   It was a fairly new thing in their lives and went away as fast as it came.   This is just defaulting to normal for them -- except now they know there are more suckers out there to beg for money from.

• Love 3

I'll be driving to work today, in the rain, with my windshield wipers suddenly not working. After being on limited duty and then out of work completely dealing with lymph node issues I cannot get thiem fixed for awhile. The rain is light and I cannot afford to miss a day, if it was pouring I would not be able to drive and would end up with ridiculous cab fare to get there (not on a bus route). I want working wipers and I would still be mortified by a gofundme. That is knowing that I have worked all my life, pulled myself up after my husband's terminal illness and final expenses (hence the nothing left in the bank) and subsequently had serious medical issues myself.

• Love 1
she will end up running back to June because she will be bored and hard up for money.

I don't doubt she will either make amends with her mother at the very least or end up living with her again at the worst.

This will probably happen with ALL the girls.  I still call BS on those supposed "trust funds".

Oh, yeah. There are no trust funds. The barometer for the truth with June is, if she said it, the exact opposite is true.

What's more, with Anna begging for money and Sugar Bear living in, essentially, a van down by the river, it's clear that TLC didn't even pay each person individually. June got all the show cash. Now, whether that was by mutual consent (with June leading the drive to let her get the check while she puts everyone's cut into some phantom trust fund) or by TLC mandate, who knows. But the only person who benefitted financially from that show was June.

Oh, and June and Pumkin are both Facebook friends with McDaniels' son and daughter.  Still do not believe that McDaniel is not Pumkin's father.

Edited by Guest

Yup, again according to Jon Goesslin TLC pays the family one lump sum. I'd be willing to bet that Poodle and SB got paid separately this time tho.

More than likely TLC cut the payment by an unknown percentage but the check still went to June. Two of the four girls are minors correct? So she'd get the money anyway.

• Love 1

I feel for Anna, I really do. She was dealt a crappy hand at life but it is time to suck it up and become the adult her mother has refused to be. Unfortunately, I don't think she knows how to do that. I am sure she has no idea how to enhance her education, get a job, find childcare, etc. I am not sure she even believes that those are options available to her. I worry she will end up like her mother. Multiple children with multiple men, but without the side of evil. I too agree she will likely end up back with June, at least as a way to show that the family is back together again and we should all give them another shot at fame and fortune. 

• Love 4

If TLC gives them another shot after this child molester scandal, I'd be beyond amazed.

Even for TLC, June consorting openly with her daughter's molester is unforgivable.

I would bet that if any other entity wanted to bring them back, they'd have to find another name, discovery networks probably owns the name Honey Boo Boo. Speaking of, I note that TLC finally took down the show FB page. Yay TLC!

I'd be willing to bet that Poodle and SB got paid separately this time tho.

Somewhere recently there was an item that stated that Poodle and SB "had received their checks." Maybe a gossip site. It was when SB was complaining about having no money and being homeless.

I don't see why Anna going back to June is seen as her eventual go-to option. Why not go back to Grandma? She took her in in the first place, she believed her abuse stories, she's still supportive.

And Anna does have a husband with a job, no? At least that's something. Or they both unemployed?

dorcastrilling, your post is proof positive that the so-called greatest country in the word is failing its citizens until it provides universal health care. Gawd, no one should have to choose between working windshield wipers and medical care.

• Love 5

Continuing her attempt to stay in the news, Mama June admits she lied about dating Mark, but wants to get back together with Sugar Bear:

I think the state of Georgia is FORCING her to live with him if she wants custody of the girls. They wanted another adult in the house to supervise the situation. So, shut up, June. Is there anything that ones out of her mouth that isn't a lie?

I went from feeling sorry for Anna to being extremely annoyed and pissed.  I have no problem with GoFund me pages for people who truly are helpless, but for someone who is old enough to be a mother and has a husband..there is NO reason why she cant go out and get a damn job. Then again after seeing this mess of the English language:

"And I have been think about everyone's opinions and I got alot of chooses and I have done there idea and I get the s*** end of the stick."

WTF? Education is such an important thing in life. 

• Love 3

I checked Anna's FB page and instead of the GoFundMe, she's now got herself invoked with some multi-level marketing scheme selling essential oils. According to her sales copy:

Go buy oils from me they help you with any trouble of being sick qnd help with arthritis and other things like colds tummy aches head aches and everything in between with these all natural oils everyone is for different things and smell great order some today

You know, god bless her. She's a nice girl. But with that level of ignorance of basic grammar skills, there isn't much hope for her in the sales world. Edited by Guest

Heck, half of the first-year students at my community college here in the Deep South write like that for college assignments; I suspect she either doesn't know how she's coming across or she doesn't care.

I was in the "get a JOB" camp, but given her lack of education, what job is she going to get?   She will only get a low paying job and by the time she pays childcare for her kid, her paycheck will be mostly gone.   Hardly a help to her financial situation.   This is why you don't drop out of high school and have a kid.   It limits your ability to be self-supporting.

• Love 3

Anna got a job preventing Ebola:

She signed up with a company called Young Living Essential Oils and has a link on her Facebook page promoting the company's product line, which includes the Ebola-blocking oil. The FDA has warned Young Living Oils not to make the Ebola claim.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/02/honey-boo-boo-anna-ebola-selling-young-living-oils-money/#ixzz3KkAwKt2y

June is trying to repair her relationship with Sugar Bear, and he's game to give it a second try.  June says she no longer has any contact with McDaniel.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/30/mama-june-sugar-bear-mark-mcdaniel-honey-boo-boo/#ixzz3KkBtcehg

Alan, Uncle Poodle's soon to be married partner, comes from a shady family of murder and molestation scandals:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/12/uncle-poodle-alan-stevenson-fiance-murder-molestation/

Edited by JerseyGirl

LOL at the ebola blocking oils! This family just keeps the stupidity coming, I have to admit they entertain me.

I don't buy for a minute that June is making any effort to get back with Sugar Bear. She still thinks she can win back the public but that ship has sailed.

• Love 2

I'm crunchy and make all my own personal products and cleaning products. I use essential oils (not Young Living since they are a pyramid company, and for other reasons). No I do not believe they can block ebola! Anna is not the type of person to use essential oils or represent the lifestyle that uses EOs. Those statements she made that were quoted by TMZ were ridiculous. Someone talked her into joining the MLM scheme. There is no way she will make any money selling those oils. The whole thing reminds me of the Kody Brown Family and their green goo company.

• Love 2

Anna wouldn't be the first person in her situation to set up a donation page, and some of them succeed very well. I guess she thought that because she rightly deserves sympathy for what she went through and the public way she is going through it again thanks to her mother, then she would get a few thousand dollars at least. Some bloggers I've read over the years pretty shamelessly wave the tip jar (and some of them became well known hoaxes). I don't entirely blame her

Essential Oils seem to be a big "business opportunity" for her "unfinished education, early baby and marriage" lots of pyramid company type schemes seem to be around, even (especially?) in the fundamentalist/conservative Christian young mothers blogs as its one of the only ways they can market a product. Anna isn't precisely that but the same "not even a GED" issue is there.

If their little family can't survive on her husband's paycheck then her best bet is to see if she can get babysitting for even a part time job (her husband's family, are they in Alabama? I can't remember) or the same but part time community college and if they can manage it, a small job on top of that. There are ways that she can enhance her prospects, especially if any news source is willing to fund an "Anna is fighting back by being a Mom *and* going to college" article every now and then for the next year. Because unless you have a real way with words, you aren't going to make much with MLM and home business schemes these days.

She could always do what my cousin who dropped out of high school did when he was 16, he got off his ass when he was 24, worked hard to get his GED and now 6 years later has a very good job with a security company. Even with a lack of education there are options.

Alana really does look like the kid from 'Bad Santa' now, she needs to lay off the Slushees.

No 8-year old child should have a belly size that rivals John Goodman's.

I see too they got a new dog who will no doubt meet the same fate as the last: heart worm disease and a death by moving vehicle.