Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

• Start Topic

Please someone sew Reza's mouth shut, tell Asa that if your butt's gonna be that big to add boobs too. And teach MJ to dress, wearing clothes 2 sizes too small isn't helping her neither is carrying her E cups around on a platter.

• Love 6

I wish MJ would go go back to being a brunette…the blonde is so bland.  I'm also rooting for MJ & Tommy, they kinda work.

GG won't be believed until the reunion & even then Reza will talk shit (probably about how GG should have trusted in him even as he talked major smack behind her back).

Reza, you are not funny.  Those crowd reactions were 15% pity, 85% the audience reacting to the set before yours.

• Love 1
(edited)

I mentioned this before, but again, being someone who has multiple autoimmune disorders, including RA, and most being "invisible" illnesses, I get being irritated when *anyone* tries to give me advice about how to feel better, because they don't understand what it's like, and they most likely don't know or understand that you've already tried a whole bunch of treatments, meds, holistic crap, lifestyle changes, etc, and what you need is for them to just accept it instead of trying to fix it ("Oh you have lupus? My aunt had lupus too! She didn't live past 60 though. Hey have you tried going gluten-free?" >.< ). Of course, GG doesn't have much tact and she's not the most polite person, so I can see why she'd lash out her frustrations in a rude manner. She also invited the cameras and her camera-whoring friends into her life, so.... yeah. I wouldn't bring my entire family (and I'm Persian too) plus some friends to my treatment sessions or doctor's appointments, but I don't want them there, nor do I need them there. Also I'm a grown adult who doesn't need her mom to hold her hand while simultaneously yelling at her. :P Although mind you, if I talked to my parents like that, even as an adult, they would make sure I regretted it! So shame on GG's parents for having a big hand in raising GG to be the person that she is.

Also, Reza is offensive, disgusting and more gossipy and nosey than a 13 year old middle school girl. Mind your own damn business. And don't disrespect the Mayans by starting such a petty superficial argument on their grounds. UGH. 

ETA: Autoimmune diseases are tricky. They're not black and white, and I think Reza and people in general assume or think or want them to be. I can believe that GG had trouble going up the Mayan ruins, regardless of whether she was hungover or not. 5 years ago, I hiked up to the top of Half Dome. I did puke once I got back to the parking lot 13 hours later and I couldn't move for at least a week afterward, but I look back and still don't understand how I physically managed to do that with everything that's wrong with me, and I don't think I could do it again as I get older, but we can and do push our bodies to take on more than they should probably deal with because we don't want to be 20- and 30-something year olds who can't keep up with our active friends. 

Edited by MattDuffysCat
  • Love 8

I can see why GG is the way she is. Who talks to their parents that way? She has gotten away with being a spoiled, petulant brat since the day she was born. Mom and Dad should have put her in the corner with a time out the very first time she ever yelled at them... too late now. 

Reza constantly saying "mother fucker" in every sentence in his best Persian accent isn't funny. Use your words, boo. Or better yet, just get off the stage. 

MJ can stop with the concern for Mike. She didn"t go to the wedding because she didn't think they should get married. Now she's trying to help get them back together.    

• Love 4

If I were GG's doctor, I'd refuse to treat her until she'd followed my instructions re not smoking for at least 3 months - why waste my time on such a poorly motivated patient?  And why the entourage for a 5-6 hour IV session?  I've had chemo for cancer & never felt the need for an audience, just the company of my spouse was support enough.  Of course, nobody questioned the fact that I was ill, possibly because I wasn't out carousing & blatantly ignoring doctor's advice because I "didn't want" to do what the medic recommended.  Candy is dandy & liquor is quicker, but I wanted to live!!  Get your mammograms, ladies  -  very grateful 8 yr survivor!

• Love 9

Shut up and mind your own business, Reza! I wonder how much they paid those people to laugh at his last "joke" about someone I never heard of before and how much was taken from the real comedians performing?

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Shut up and mind your own business, Reza! I wonder how much they paid those people to laugh at his last "joke" about someone I never heard of before and how much was taken from the real comedians performing?

You've never heard of Erykah Badu I guess.

But you're right, Reza sucks and really isn't funny.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Erykah Badu is a pretty popular R&B/neo-soul singer, (I've seen her in concert). She's been around for about 20 years and she's known for wearing massive headwraps which the lady in the audience was wearing. I actually laughed at that joke. But the rest of his set was painful and I noticed he stepped up the use of mf'er in front of the black crowd which just *eyeroll*.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

You've never heard of Erykah Badu I guess.

But you're right, Reza sucks and really isn't funny.

Speaking of sucking, did I hear someone claim he was cheating on his husband at the gym?

1 hour ago, Negritude said:

Erykah Badu is a pretty popular R&B/neo-soul singer, (I've seen her in concert). She's been around for about 20 years and she's known for wearing massive headwraps which the lady in the audience was wearing. I actually laughed at that joke. But the rest of his set was painful and I noticed he stepped up the use of mf'er in front of the black crowd which just *eyeroll*.

I found his head roll gesture during his commentary during this segment borderline offensive.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Trixie Belden said:

So, now we know that GG is Shervin's beard and Nima is GG's babysitter.  

Also GG, you wouldn't be nauseous during your first round of chemo, especially at the super low dose given for RA.  She is a perfect case of Munchausen's.

I'm with you. I like how the Dr pointed out there was a 20% chance she would feel bad/nauseous the next day but emphasized there was an 80% chance she wouldn't.  I have RA & have had many infusions for RA & iron ones for anemia. They are no big deal.  GG is the drama queen & acted like it was open heart surgery  when really all that is involved is having an IV put in your arm or hand.  I understand it is a serious procedure, esp during the first one. They have to get your infusion rate correct (how much med goes in during a certain period of time, starting low & working up)  & you may have an allergic reaction to it, which I have had.  But even then, it wasn't as bad as GG portrayed it to be. Everyone's body is different but I have never seen others getting it done the same time as me act like she did, including a pregnant gal who was trying out a new medicine who had to be scared to death. Many people choose to sleep thru it, I always bring a book or end up chatting with the nurse & then go on about my day when done.  I just hope that there isn't  a person out there debating to have an infusion done & by seeing GG's "performance", decides against it.  I love how her Dr wasn't having any of their shenanigans & turned & walked away. But at least he answered the questions about it being a chemo med that is also used for RA. My rheumatologist would have never allowed that "crew" in his office & he is a nice & patient man.

I do give kudos to GG & the rest for climbing up & down the ruins.  But what is it with reality stars & proper footwear and clothing? MJ started out wearing spike heels & palazzo type pants. I don't know what shoes she had on climbing but she must not have gotten the memo about what they were doing.  GG had on cowboy boots which were fine for the horse ride, but don't know how she managed to climb up & down in them.  At least Asa left the caftans home & dressed appropriately. 

• Love 1

GG is a drunken asshole with a smoking problem and anger issues.  Who cares if she has RA?!  RA is not a reason to treat literally everyone you come across like shit.

Reza's dumb for acting like he doesn't believe her though.  There's an issue with some people not understanding that those with chronic illnesses can be assholes too.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Negritude said:

But the rest of his set was painful and I noticed he stepped up the use of mf'er in front of the black crowd which just *eyeroll*.

But we ALL  think Reza is a hood!

1 hour ago, Ubiquitous said:

Speaking of sucking, did I hear someone claim he was cheating on his husband at the gym?

GG told MJ that she knows someone who claims to have a video of him and Reza doing something sexual (I'm not sure if it was full sex or something else).  And it wasn't clear if GG has seen the video or just knows about it.  But MJ has no plans to get involved…I expect that to last two episodes, tops. 

19 minutes ago, Willowsmom said:

But we ALL  think Reza is a hood!

A hood or a hoot?  Honestly asking.

1 hour ago, Ubiquitous said:

I found his head roll gesture during his commentary during this segment borderline offensive.

I wouldn't be surprised if Reza was cheating. Last season at his bachelor party, there was that stripper who was more than willing to make out with him. I'm sure that there are any number of thirsty dudes who would blow Reza in the hopes that he'd pass their name on to Bravo or Ryan Seacrest's production company.

Nearly everything Reza does is offensive.

Reza keeps trying to use his upbringing as inspiration for his comedy. There is a lot of material that can be mined from being a foreigner in America, but Reza is not the person to do it. To do this successfully, you need to be observant and empathetic. Reza is neither of those things.

Does Asa look more toned this season? She's still built the same, but in past seasons her body had a sort of softness. She looks a lot more toned and firm.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

GG didn't need a lecture two dam seconds after she had a needle in her arm for four hours. I'd be pissed off to. 

Thing about GG is she doesn't know how to pick her battles. Everything is a battle with her. She could of just said, 'yea, mom, I'm gonna try to quit smoking'. Then drop it. She didn't have to have a freakin hissy fit in the middle of the room. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Reza keeps trying to use his upbringing as inspiration for his comedy. There is a lot of material that can be mined from being a foreigner in America, but Reza is not the person to do it. To do this successfully, you need to be observant and empathetic. Reza is neither of those things.

It sounded like the basis of his "routine" was that the name of his home country rhymes with "I ran".

Thank gawd there were no Flock of Seagull song jokes!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Barb23 said:

I'm with you. I like how the Dr pointed out there was a 20% chance she would feel bad/nauseous the next day but emphasized there was an 80% chance she wouldn't.  I have RA & have had many infusions for RA & iron ones for anemia. They are no big deal.  GG is the drama queen & acted like it was open heart surgery  when really all that is involved is having an IV put in your arm or hand.  I understand it is a serious procedure, esp during the first one. They have to get your infusion rate correct (how much med goes in during a certain period of time, starting low & working up)  & you may have an allergic reaction to it, which I have had.  But even then, it wasn't as bad as GG portrayed it to be. Everyone's body is different but I have never seen others getting it done the same time as me act like she did, including a pregnant gal who was trying out a new medicine who had to be scared to death. Many people choose to sleep thru it, I always bring a book or end up chatting with the nurse & then go on about my day when done.  I just hope that there isn't  a person out there debating to have an infusion done & by seeing GG's "performance", decides against it.  I love how her Dr wasn't having any of their shenanigans & turned & walked away. But at least he answered the questions about it being a chemo med that is also used for RA. My rheumatologist would have never allowed that "crew" in his office & he is a nice & patient man.

I do give kudos to GG & the rest for climbing up & down the ruins.  But what is it with reality stars & proper footwear and clothing? MJ started out wearing spike heels & palazzo type pants. I don't know what shoes she had on climbing but she must not have gotten the memo about what they were doing.  GG had on cowboy boots which were fine for the horse ride, but don't know how she managed to climb up & down in them.  At least Asa left the caftans home & dressed appropriately. 

They said they gave GG a sedative, which may be the cause of her nausea as it is often a side effect of this type of medication. Add in, she was a bundle of nerves and with her short temper, it was a recipe for a typical GG explosion. She needs to get some psych counseling regarding her RA and join a support group to meet others close to her age that have RA and live healthy/active/full lives, she only sees the bad in her life (health wise/physical limitations) and not the good (family/friends/overall health) and that is causing her anger to control everything she says/does.

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

She didn't have to have a freakin hissy fit in the middle of the room. 

I kinda think she did need the hissy. No one is bothering to listen to her about her RA or her fears and feelings. Her friends are deliberately ignorant and rude. And her parents are in deep denial. She needs someone in her life who listens to her and doesn't treat her like she's 4. Which means not Asa.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Watermelon said:

Reza's dumb for acting like he doesn't believe her though.  There's an issue with some people not understanding that those with chronic illnesses can be assholes too.

Exactly.  I think GG has RA and is an alcoholic.

4 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Does Asa look more toned this season? She's still built the same, but in past seasons her body had a sort of softness. She looks a lot more toned and firm.

Yes, I noticed too.  Her caftans do her no favors.  Caftans at home?  I am all for it.

I am sick and tired of Reza calling Asa and MJ bitches.  So disrespectful to your friends.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I'm jealous that these trashy people got to climb the ruins. I visited the Mayan ruins in Mexico, but we were only allowed to look at the temples, not climb them. What was the big deal about GG being hungover anyway? She wasn't as fast as the rest of group, but she didn't slow them down and she eventually made it to the top. Reza, screaming and cursing at a historical/holy site was all kinds of embarrassing. I fast forwarded through his "comedy" routine. 

I see GG's dad is still holding on to his Oldies Rock DJ ponytail. GG's really lucky to have the parents she has. Ain't no way I would be screaming at my mother like that and expect to have teeth that still resided in my mouth.

Unrelated side note, you can't climb the ruins in Tulum or Chitzen Itza but you can climb the great pyramid at Coba. Is about 45 minutes from Tulum and like 2.5 - 3 hours from Cancun. There are also gorgeous cenotes there. I highly recommend it. 

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 3:20 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Jessica/Mike - I still believe Jessica married him to get access to her trust fund early. Once she knew the money would be cleared, she dropped the asshole...

I'd hang out with this people just for the food...sit back and eat it like popcorn while watching the drama unfold. First thing I'd do is cut a piece of cake and put it on the side as they seem t have a thing and cakes don't get eaten

Back it up, peep peep. I missed this!! Jessica has a trust fund AND had to get married to access it?! Explains a WHOLE  LOT.

Yes to the food thing. Damn these people throw it down at mealtime.

I climbed Chitzen Itza ages ago and ithe was terrifying going down! I had to sit on in my bum and scooch down.  It was soooooooo steep! 

Personally, I think GG is an asshole for being on a TV show, making such a drama deal over her RA and being a drunk.  It infuriates me because I don't have the luxury of drinking and yet I still hear "well so and so has a 'real' illness..." when taking about my RA. She makes a joke of it and I still think she's bullshit.  It's like Franky from real world with her CF and her smoking and drinking and being an idiot.  I know someone who's child has CF and it's heartbreaking. 

• Love 1

You can also climb up the buildings at Altun Ha about 45 minutes from Belize City.  I missed the episode and I was curious if they mentioned which Mayan ruin they went to.

I lived with someone who suffered from RA.  Words cannot explain how much they suffer.  It is a horrible, debilitating disease if they can't find a treatment system that works.

Stupendous Man went through various medications until his physician found success with Humira.  He had to do 2 shots a month. In time, it stopped the joint damage-it doesn't reverse what was done, but he was stable.  His last appointment, his doctor was excited because he thought the RA had gone into remission.  He wanted to continue the bi-monthly treatment for 6 more months before he was going to declare it officially in remission.

He still had moments of agonizing pain, but he was able to work and have a life.  He also had to learn his limits.  Fishing.  There's only so much casting and reeling you can do before your joints start telling you to piss off!

I hope, in time GG finds what will work for her.  It does make a big difference in attitude. 

• Love 5
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 8:06 AM, Bronzedog said:

I find Reza breathing offensive.

I live for the day that Karma bites that self-important, hypocritical, skeevy bitch back and bites hard. His time is coming.

• Love 7

Reza- You do not get to decide what a person gets to do. If they want they dance, drink, & smoke none of that is illegal and it's none of your business! If I was a young girl and I had an incurable disease I'd be dancing, drinking, & smoking my freaking head off! Enjoy while you can because it won't get better. All you'll get is old and sick. May as well enjoy the young part! #Team GG

• Love 6
5 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Reza- You do not get to decide what a person gets to do. If they want they dance, drink, & smoke none of that is illegal and it's none of your business! If I was a young girl and I had an incurable disease I'd be dancing, drinking, & smoking my freaking head off! Enjoy while you can because it won't get better. All you'll get is old and sick. May as well enjoy the young part! #Team GG

The thing Reza and the others don't get is that GG is young.  When they were all young, they probably did go buck wild, but back then, there was no social medial, no TMZ to catch your every move. 

I don't totally agree with this post because it's true that if you take care of yourself when you are young, it probably won't bite you in the ass when you're older.  But GG right now has a chronic illness and she can't see that far in the future, she's just existing from day to day.  One day she might put two and two together and realize that perhaps a healthy lifestyle will make her feel better, but she has to get to that place.  It's like an intervention, if someone isn't ready to hear it, you can talk until you're blue in the face, and nothing will change. 

• Love 7
(edited)

A trip to Palm Springs finds Reza and Adam taking another step toward their future together.  Meanwhile, Mike tries to win back Jessica as an unpleasant discovery surfaces about her, and the group rallies together at Mike's shoe launch in Beverly Hills.[/quote]

Edited by OnceSane
Wrong episode title & description
  • Love 1

If I was a young girl and I had an incurable disease I'd be dancing, drinking, & smoking my freaking head off! 

Wow that's sad as heck! I received my diagnosis at 35, and the only thing I did was take my meds and stop drinking (I've never smoked). I didn't stop dancing, swimming, riding bikes, heck, I climbed a school bus during Concrete Hero, but my meds Keyport my pain in pretty good check.  I had to stop my meds for a year before we actively tried to get pregnant and then had our son.  At 6 mos after, I was back to a new rheumatologist with terrible pain. He knew right away the babe was 6 months.  He said it was pretty normal to start feeling pain about then.  

Since then, I've gone from 8 mg of methotrexate a week to 16. My ankles are a mess but I don't have too much pain at this time.  Winter kicks my butt. I think the worst part is the depressed immune system. I'm constantly sick and I'm the breadwinner.  Sigh. 

I'd rather be able to play with my son, go ice skating, dancing, cycling and have a cocktail once a month, which my doc said was fine, than drink excessively and smokev like GG. The constant blood tests to make sure my liver and kidneys are ok are enough to keep that in check.  I'd rather live life how I am now, active and happy, than die within 5 yrs from mixing RA meds with binge drinking. 

• Love 1
(edited)

This episode solidified why I can't stand Reza.  He had no business questioning Asa's decision to include Gigi, but that didn't stop him from butting in.  He acts as though anything about anyone on the show is his place to be involved.  It is just like the Mike and Jessica thing last episode.  Then came his stupid mustache tie clip in his TH.  Of course he would have that.  Outside of maybe Nene, I don't know when I have seen someone on TV that believes their own hype this much.  He talks about Gigi alienating herself? He alienates everyone, he is just savvy enough to find someone shiny and new before he hurts those around him.  First season, he ditched long time bff, MJ, for Asa, second, he was all about Lilly, third, Mike's turn, fourth,  had it not been for the drama with Bobby, he started to go toward Asifa, instead he hurt Adam. With each one, there had been fall out and collateral damage, but he never seems to care or be blamed for his part.  Somehow the others end up apologizing and sucking up to him.     Whenever I see him with Shervin/Nimma, I get nervous for Gigi.  He is trying to isolate her under the guise of concern.  

Gigi's outburst made sense to me, the girl was coming off sedatives, just had a treatment is scary to her and then has people all asking her doctor about what she is doing wrong.  I am sure she knows that smoking is bad for her, but a lecure at that point was not needed.  

From the sounds of it, Reza and Gigi are on the outs for good now,  and frankly I hope it stays that way.

Edited by luleetuni
  • Love 7

He also couples the reality 'script' of dramatic conflict with his own nasty tendencies.  He always has to go full bore on someone and expects the rest of the cast to help him tear them down.  He used Lily.  He used Mike to take on MJ.  He used MJ to do everything to tear down GG and involved her sister.  He then went after Mike, not just using Jessica as a reason but also I strongly suspect, was a motivating force in GG's assertions regarding Mike when they were in Turkey --  My little conspiracy theory is that Reza dropped hints that the story was coming out and it would leave GG pushed out of center stage or just given a narrative that made her look bad.  I think with that strike that delayed the story it felt odd the way it came out and I think the one person who always has a problem with one of the other cast mates might have had a hand in why it came back up as it did.  Conveniently in a season that had Reza making a mockery of Mike as a businessman. 

Rezza knows damn well that if the rest of the cast isn't going at each other they might think the asshole who is never close to being as funny or witty as he has presented himself, who thinks buying caviar from a vending machine makes him look like a baller when a true baller has staff that has a regular foodstuffs supplier who makes sure stuff like that is on the shelf in the pantry whenever you want it.  They might think the asshole with the grease slicked hair and the double spanx that leaves his torso looking like something you practiced CPR on at the local Y twenty years ago who tries to shame all the others just isn't all that.  And deserves a good verbal smack down.   As long as they are busy going at each other he can play both sides in the end and stand back and not get the derisive and disparaging attention he so richly deserves.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 7/11/2016 at 7:01 PM, jkitty said:

Unrelated side note, you can't climb the ruins in Tulum or Chitzen Itza but you can climb the great pyramid at Coba. Is about 45 minutes from Tulum and like 2.5 - 3 hours from Cancun. There are also gorgeous cenotes there. I highly recommend it. 

I climbed Chitzen Itza back in 2001 so I guess TPTB finally wised up and realized all the climbing is wearing the pyramids down.  You cannot climb the Pyramids at Giza (Egypt) anymore either.  If I remembered correctly we couldn't even touch the Pyramids at Giza.  It was all roped off and that was in 2003.  Having said all that useless information I thought GG was climbing that Mayan pyramid pretty damn well considering she had motorcycle boots? on.

It looks super easy climbing a Mayan Pyramid but it's really hard!  When I climbed Chitzen Itza on the way up I was all like "Wow, this is really easy" and then "Oh crap.  Super hard going down!"  There are no railings, the pyramid steps are uneven so one teeny, tiny misstep going up or down would cause one to tumble all the way down and wipe out any other trekkers in your path. Like a bowling ball taking out some pins.

Climbing down the pyramid is 10x harder than going up (sounds like the opposite would be true, but no).  I am not an athletic person by any means.  I whipped up to the top of Chitzen Itza in less than 12 mins. but on the way down my legs were shaking so GD badly I thought I was gonna fall and take out everyone in my path.  There is no railing to hang on to and the steps are so small, tight.  It took me about 30 mins. on the way down.  I was so unsteady.  

Reza made me mad when he was talking shit to GG about the climb.  I wish one of the other cast members would have mentioned the pyramid climb is a little more challenging than it looks.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 2

It's crazy hard! And the steps are so freakin' high.  I'm 5'1" and they were basically the length of my shin.  I won't lie, I sat on my tush and bounced down for part of it.  What's crazier is our guide told me the Mayan were short of stature.  I  will assume they had fabulous looking legs.

Altun Ha had concrete poured over the stone stairs.  It's a preservation thing.  Not the whole step, but just the top of them.

Finally caught the episode.  They went to Xunauntunich.  The Stone Woman.

I feel for GG.  She may be a jerk (my 1st season), but Reza needs to step back and shut it.  Or educate himself about RA before he opines about it.

• Love 1
(edited)

I final saw this episode and Reza is so freaking vile. His I am not talking to you GG, I am just asking why on earth Asa would want to take your picture when you are lonely and alone and did I mention alone? Why are you upset that I interrupted your conversation to remind you that you are alone I was only talking to Asa.

Reza is worse than GG when he is sober and MJ has a crazy problems with alcohol and making her be out of line and worse than GG. Hell at Shervin's party Reza and MJ were the first to throw cake and threw the most cake! 

I hope GG gets help and makes healthier life choices but Reza and MJ trying to be superior in regards to behavior or drinking makes me want to punch them both in the face.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4

I was half watching but they were actually picking up the shoes from one car trunk to another - in a parking lot?  Why was I thinking that there was something shady about that whole deal?

The shoes were nothing special.  I know I've seen that style when I was in high school or college, and I'm an old fart.

Reza is such a shit stirrer.  Why do they even want to call Jessica?  If I recall, no one could stand her last year, now she's supposed to keep in contact with them while she's divorcing Mike?  And why would they be on Mike's "side"?  He was the cheater (serial cheater so it's been reported).  Oh but wait, supposedly Reza has cheated a lot, too.  Then at the shoe event, Reza has to ask Mike how he's feeling since Jessica isn't there.  Why not just leave it alone or ask him later?  Why at the event?  Yeah, I know to jazz up the show and get ratings.  

Not a GG fan, but I'd dump Reza as a friend, too.  He's nasty, plus he just goes at GG no matter what.  Enough already.  Sadly, I think they'll be back to being friends next season.

• Love 5

Lord, much as I should hate on the sad little man, I feel so bad for Mike and his shitty luck---he is just one walking bag of FAIL. Even when he finally scrambled into his pathetic little party at Kitson, 15 minutes before it was over,and so desperately unloaded all his basic Mexican shoes into Kitson, those editors just had toss in that snarky final screen cap about Kitson closing its doors not a month after Mike's big shoeline "debut"!

And then after alienating everyone last season defending her honor and his great marital love, he had to cheat on his wife Jessica and mess that up too? He's just such a goddamned fuck-up on so many levels that I don't blame her one bit for ditching his loser ass; the dude almost self-sabotages himself with his fail-whale ways!

Speaking of fuck-up's, as much as I hate her, I don't blame GG for staying away from Reza either. She deserves an apology for how rudely he dissed her on their vacation. Even if he felt that way about doubting her sickness, he was just so unnecessarily cruel about it.

Good for Asa finally addressing her own romantic situation---for those viewers who didn't see her quick mention of her man a few seasons ago, it was nice to see her at least acknowledge her arrangement again. Glad to know they're still doing well and are happy together. Not glad to see that she still wears that ridiculous gold chain muzzle/veil on her mouth.

Shervin finally found a nice lady who he isn't awkwardly insulting on a weird 2nd or 3rd date, wow! Good for him. Her hair is lovely, although she appeared to have the personality of a rock.

MJ gets a proposal from Tommy next week?? Awww...I'm rooting for those two.

• Love 7

Shervin finally found a nice lady who he isn't awkwardly insulting on a weird 2nd or 3rd date, wow! Good for him. Her hair is lovely, although she appeared to have the personality of a rock.

The only thing they have in common and the only reason it went beyond a first date is their mutual adoration of the camera and fame.

• Love 2

If the show comes back for a fourth season, Mike needs to take his salary and go back to school and learn how to do something that will earn him a regular wage when this all goes away. If he keeps tossing what little cash he has down drain after drain he is going to be living in some abandoned bus out in the desert.  Or his parents basement.

Yeah the women just can't stay away from him (as per his bragging about being single again).

Asa.  That thing she puts on her face.  She looks like that old Bugs Bunny cartoon when Bugs pretends to be a harem woman and throws that lampshade thing over his face.

• Love 11
(edited)
6 minutes ago, tenativelyyours said:

If the show comes back for a fourth season, Mike needs to take his salary and go back to school and learn how to do something that will earn him a regular wage when this all goes away. If he keeps tossing what little cash he has down drain after drain he is going to be living in some abandoned bus out in the desert.  Or his parents basement.

Yeah the women just can't stay away from him (as per his bragging about being single again).

Asa.  That thing she puts on her face.  She looks like that old Bugs Bunny cartoon when Bugs pretends to be a harem woman and throws that lampshade thing over his face.

Oh dear Lord. I will NEVER be able to unsee Asa-Bugs now. Particularly with her switching between the facial jewelry and the giant kaftan-turban-sunglass combo. She looks confused. 

Mike is so angry all the time. He truly frightens me. I hope he didn't abuse Jessica but there's a part of me that always worries about him and his volatile temper. 

Reza clearly needs/needed therapy. His parents understandably set him off (whose don't?!) but most of us seek help for that so we can be functional adults. And don't even get me started on his comments about other peoples' health problems - particularly if GG is triggered by or suffers from anxiety and panic attacks. That would have set me OFF if he had done it to my face. 

Edited by IvyDancer
(edited)

Where did Mike get the money to start up his shady shoe business?  

Jessica changed her phone # and that's the end of it? No more story line there? 

Yea, we get it Reza. You are so happily married. At least for the camera, you are. Shut up about it, already. 

MJ's doctor is right. There is no time to waste if she wants a baby. She's delusional if she thinks there is. Women in their mid 40's don't wait one second longer to start trying if they really want a child. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 1