Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E23: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Stassi clashes with Lisa Vanderpump over her handling of the sex tape; Ariana campaigns against Kristen's comedy career; Katie explains the return of "Tequila Katie;" James and Jax get into an argument that nearly ends in blows.

(edited)

I dunno. I am seeing a slight level of self awareness in some of these jokers. I am gonna need someone to let me know wtf happened at the end with Andy getting pissed at James. I couldn't understand James at all.

Edited by mjstrick
  • Love 2

Flat Iron and Nugget are where fun goes to die.

Seriously. These two plus James and Lala made me wish that I had a nuclear powered DeLorean so that I could go back in time to give Jax, Kristen, and Katie some nerf guns to just pop James, Lala, FI, and Nugget in the forehead with those nerf foam darts.

• Love 10

So really, why didn't Lisa get creepy ex boyfriend to sign a NDA, and agree not to distribute the sex tape? Her explanation made no sense. Stassi came across as really reasonable there - you don't pay off someone without getting the stuff they're blackmailing you over. And Lisa should have known better.

Andy needs to not feed Ariana's delusions - nothing she said was funny. She's the ultimate buzzkill.

• Love 17

Is there like a class where Ariana can teach people to take sketch comedy in a serious way?

You know what they say, "those who can't do teach." So I imagine that Ariana is a phenomenal sketch comedy instructor.

• Love 7

It's still going on out here on the west coast but I have to say . . . STFU Nugget.  Take your grouchy, bitchy little FI and go home.

Is there like a class where Araina can teach people to take sketch comedy in a serious way?

She is the smartest person she knows so I'm sure she's got that in the works.  When she's not busy telling small children there is no Santa Claus, Easter Bunny or Tooth Fairy and abusing contour/shading in a way that is criminal.

• Love 13

I feel like Lisa should be able to afford to get Schnooky a haircut.  

I didn't enjoy Katie vs. Schwartz, but overall I found this episode to be the most enjoyable of the 3 reunions this year.  I can't pinpoint anything that is stuck in my memory as great though.

Andy needs to not feed Ariana's delusions - nothing she said was funny. She's the ultimate buzzkill.

OMG, You know the fact that Andy told her something she said was funny was like validation to her. But Andy Cohen sucks too, so...

Ariana is literally the worst. Like, I haven't felt rage like this over anyone on a reality tv show in maybe never?

James is also the worst and I cannot get over the fact that Lisa defends him/employs him. Why is Lisa on these reunion shows? Between the James crap and the Stassi crap she comes off horribly. Lisa needs to just stick to being on RHOBH. 

I'm sorry I'm complaining so much. I should just leave that to the nugget.

Aw, nobody backed up Kristen, that part was kinda sad lol. I think I actually went "Aw" out loud. Though most of them did back her up with the Ariana stuff, which greatly pleased me.

• Love 5

I liked too that they called Ariana out on talking bad about Rachel. Ariana is really the type of person who can't take the heat when she is already in the kitchen. I really wish she would quit this show. And why doesn't Andy call her out on her twitter crap about "editing" via the show this season. I don't get why he seems to like her too. I just don't. I would never hang out with this girl. She never seems to be having any sort of fun. 

Also, Lisa needs to stay the hell away from the reunions. The fact that she gets into these people's conversations and talking over them is ridiculous. When Stassi was explaining how her friendships work, and she said that she herself doesn't need to be texted back right away but Schena does and is different and how every friendship is different, Lisa snarkily said, "well, I think everyone wants a response" or something like that and to me, Stassi made a lot of sense. Every person has a different type of relationship, Lisa has no right to dictate or shame these people for how they live their lives.  

• Love 12

God, I was bored outta my mind by this one.  The only thing that gave me a giggle (and it was only a very slight one) was Vanderpump talking about the guys faking jerking off to her pic.  Well, actually, I mean that she clearly ordered that shit included in.  The thought of any straight guys jerking off to her old pic seems pretty laughable.  But then again, can someone please remind me who on here is straight anyway?

• Love 6

More than half of this thing was unlistenable. 

And yeah, Ariana is the worst, at least in terms of attitude. Between her and Sandoval, every response was like:

[Anyone besides Sandoval or Ariana]: "You guys yada yada yada."

Sandoval or Ariana (or rather, at the same time): "Well what about when YOU yada yada yada. Yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada etc...." And: pause for a dual smug look.

Plus, the Trump joke was low-hanging fruit. I mean, talk about unoriginal. I am SO not a Trump fan, but it's not as though "I'm too smart to be a Trump fan" is some edgy bit of comedy.

• Love 8

I thought Andy was being sarcastic and Ariana was too full of it to realize it.

Plus, the Trump joke was low-hanging fruit. I mean, talk about unoriginal. I am SO not a Trump fan, but it's not as though "I'm too smart to be a Trump fan" is some edgy bit of comedy.

That's because you don't take sketch comedy seriously, like Ariana. :-D

• Love 12
(edited)

God, I was bored outta my mind by this one. The only thing that gave me a giggle (and it was only a very slight one) was Vanderpump talking about the guys faking jerking off to her pic. Well, actually, I mean that she clearly ordered that shit included in. The thought of any straight guys jerking off to her old pic seems pretty laughable. But then again, can someone please remind me who on here is straight anyway?

Kevin Lee is the straighter than any of the main cast men on this show. Chi Chi Chi daaaarling

Edited by bblancobrnx
  • Love 2

Too many parts for this reunion. I'm running out of steam. Stassi was actually sounding mature and reasonable - with her whole bit about realizing that different friends have different needs. 

Lisa looks so immature, sitting there and commenting on all this teen drama that doesn't even involve her. 

And Ariana looks so petty, arguing about how is funny and how is not. I hated Andy for laughing so hard at her Trump joke, all it did was validate her as the comedy master.

• Love 9

Ariana has issues with anyone being more successful than she is.  Rachael seems to be successful in her comedy, so she's hating because comedy was supposed to be HER THING.  Except... she's not funny?  Unless you find reading her college diary funny.  Also, why is she watching YouTube videos of Rachael?  I thought she doesn't care about Kristen or Kristen's friends.  Guess it's just something she says while she seethes and obsesses over her.  

Dying at James wanting to talk about his album and getting shut down.  He's really vile with all the things he was saying about Kristen and Lala.  

• Love 6

God, I was bored outta my mind by this one.  The only thing that gave me a giggle (and it was only a very slight one) was Vanderpump talking about the guys faking jerking off to her pic.  Well, actually, I mean that she clearly ordered that shit included in.  The thought of any straight guys jerking off to her old pic seems pretty laughable.

That scene with sexy septuagenarian businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks was cringe-worthy for so many reasons I'm not sure where to start.

• Love 1
(edited)

That's because you don't take sketch comedy seriously, like Ariana. :-D

What was I thinking. She probably wrote the first Trump joke. Or at least thought of it before I did.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 1

I thought what Stassi said about Brittney was really nice. She explained perfectly why she thought Brittney was a good fit for Jax. I don't like Stassi but I have to give her props for that. She does seem to have become a bit more evolved and self aware. Let's see if it lasts. 

I know everybody hates James but I was laughing when he was going back and forth with Kristin about them having sex in/on or around her car! It really made Kristin look bad which I am always going to love. And all the girls clutching their pearls about what he was saying, which was all truth.  Please, I guess it's ok for Kristin to be  a slut, just not ok for anyone to call her out on it. 

• Love 6

One of my favorite things was when James was threatening Jax and vice versa. Everyone in the place was laughing and Ariana said "it's never going to happen. They are never going to fight..." and then she added "I do think they are going to have sex, though" which I thought was hilariously accurate

• Love 9
(edited)

I dunno. I am seeing a slight level of self awareness in some of these jokers. I am gonna need someone to let me know wtf happened at the end with Andy getting pissed at James. I couldn't understand James at all.

James said something to Andy like "we haven't even talked about my album yet. Are we doing that now". Andy got pissed because it was blatant self promotion / plug and we all know that is only appropriate on WWHL and not on a reunion when Journalist Andy is running the show.

The Dish closed captioning is terrific on this show. If I miss something I always back up and read what they say. I Zapruder film the shit out of this show.

Edited by SuzWhat
  • Love 10
(edited)

Anyone catch Schemer stammering & yammering on why she wanted so badly to watch Stassi's sex tape?  Man, she NEVER makes any sense, does she?

James yelling (bleeping) at everyone, calling 'em assholes?  Meh.  It might have have been (sorta) funny if Stassi quickly, casually & dismissively shot back, pointed at him & called him an asshole.  The old Stassi would have done just that.  But this Stassi we're stuck with now?  This mature Stassi?  Ew.  I don't wanna fucking like Stassi.  She's not meant to be liked.  She's not entertaining that way.  Bring back the old Stassi, producers.  This sensible/nice/likeable Stassi bores the fuck outta me.

Kinda reminds me how I can't stand watching Bethenny now that she's rich & has taken over NYC Housewives & has made it into a show where everyone is licking her toes.  They really need to strip away all her dough & bring back the old down-and-out broke Bethenny, who was way funnier & more entertaining.  Well, that obviously ain't happening.  BUT can they bring back the old Stassi?  Idk, I really hope so.  Cuz she's the gal I wanna watch.

Love Amy Phillips.  She does a great Cigarette Sally.  James?  Uh, not so much.  But good try.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

Did anybody see the Watch What Happens Live with Aidy Bryant?  She implied that she has mutual friends with Ariana and that Aidy thinks Ariana is, in fact, serious about sketch comedy.  That made me (a) think less of Aidy Bryant and (b) realize that Andy may want to keep her in his good graces so he can be celebrity adjacent.

• Love 1

Ariana, should she ever have kids, is going to be that parent who insists WE ARE HAVING FUN even when we are not. Because she takes hilarity VERY SERIOUSLY. 

The Lisa Vanderbucks Mega-Zillionaire Business Woman picture jerkoff montage is all put in per her request to show the world that she's not just an old woman. That's alllll for Stassi's benefit. 

• Love 1

The Lisa Vanderbucks Mega-Zillionaire Business Woman picture jerkoff montage is all put in per her request to show the world that she's not just an old woman. That's alllll for Stassi's benefit. 

How rediculous was that?  She had a sheet covering everything except one boob and one leg. And even that was probably photoshopped. Wow. Sexy! 

(edited)

One of my favorite things was when James was threatening Jax and vice versa. Everyone in the place was laughing and Ariana said "it's never going to happen. They are never going to fight..." and then she added "I do think they are going to have sex, though" which I thought was hilariously accurate

See, she can be funny.

Edited by SFoster21

What about James' absolute SHOCK that the reunion is not about promoting his Pump album, and his continued delusion that people give a FUCK about the Pump album?

I have been enjoying the emergence of Shady Andy at these reunions, though. Five years ago he wouldn't be calling people out for texting (or would have never allowed it to be aired). Now he's sweetie this and that and telling Jax he thinks a hole is just a hole to him regardless of what gender person to which it is attached. 

• Love 5

Whatever happened to this show? It used to be a good time. Oh that's right - we now have the perpetual sour puss otherwise known as Ms. Serious Sketch Comedy and FI now takes himself seriously. Too bad. Oh for the days of the gold lame short shorts.

• Love 4

Why was it so gross and upsetting to the women that James said, "And you still took your pants off that night", but Schwartz saying, "He's had his dick in Katie" was just uproariously funny?

Why was it so gross and upsetting to the women that James said, "And you still took your pants off that night", but Schwartz saying, "He's had his dick in Katie" was just uproariously funny?

I think it's really about the intention behind the words. James meant it as a pejorative and as a recrimination. With Schwartz, there was no judgment. It was more a statement of fact, but he wasn't implying that Katie should be regarded negatively because she slept with that dude.

• Love 4

I think it's really about the intention behind the words. James meant it as a pejorative and as a recrimination. With Schwartz, there was no judgment. It was more a statement of fact, but he wasn't implying that Katie should be regarded negatively because she slept with that dude.

And because almost everything James says is gross and upsetting.

• Love 6

Another mental midget

james_kennedy.jpg

James, Sarah Palin doesn't live in Canada that's why she was running for Vice President of the United States, because she lives in Alaska, United States.

• Love 6

Plus, Schwartzie saying it is like watching a clip from Kids Says the Most Fucked Up Shit, or whatever that show was called.

• Love 4

And because almost everything James says is gross and upsetting.

It's kinda funny that James' implication is that Kristen is gross because she slept with him. So what does that make James?!?! His insult implies that Kristen should know and do better, but that he, James, should only be expected to adhere to his basest lowest instincts.

• Love 5