Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E20: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Maybe he doesn't want to get all up in women's bidness.

I don't blame Todd one bit for not wanting Apollo to get involved. Any check that Apollo wrote to Todd could have been confiscated by the feds or at least it would have raised questions.

Yeah, that would fly, but Todd was holding Apollo's stuff, so obviously he wasn't worried about the Feds.

I agree with Watermelon Phaedra should've paid. None of them look good in this situation. Not Phaedra, not Todd, and not Kandi.

I'm not a violent person. However, there are certain things that a person can do that will trigger violence in me. It has to do with my past. For instance, I don't like men or anyone tall, standing over me in a intimidating manner. It's a trigger of mine. I don't like for someone to point in my face. I don't call myself, or my friends 'bitch'. That's why I can kind of understand Porsha. Some things trigger a defense mechanism, and we don't know what happened in her past. I'm willing to give her another chance. She's getting help. Let's see if it works.

• Love 4

Too bad Andy didn't rise up against the gay-bashing several years ago. He's a bit late for me to take his noble stance seriously.

Oh, he did.  A few years ago, Joe and Teresa Giudice took tango dance lessons and Joe said,"Oh, this is so gay!" and Andy was VERY OFFENDED.  Oh, SO OFFENDED.  He made a BIG deal about it and called Joe homophobic.  Andy only shut up about it when on WWHL he tried to drag RuPaul into a scathing denouncement against this offense against humanity and RuPaul said HE was offended by child hunger and poverty and war and not a silly comment at a dance class.  Andy was clearly embarrassed. 

• Love 7

Not really, he, Todd, got Kandi involved when he asked her to get the money from Phaedra.  Apollo was directly involved with the making of this video, Kandi was not involved in any way shape or form. LOL

Be patient with my memory lol, but, how? If Todd asked Kandi to get involved in recouping his money, it was in an effort to keep things amicable. He could've handed that thing over to a court without Kandi's input at all. But I don't believe he asked her to get involved. I think he talked to his wife about what was going on with her friend and she said something similar to let me see if I can talk to her.

Assault? No. I was responding to someone claiming Porsha was 2 steps from murdering someone. And that threshold has absolutely not been met for ME.

Oh ok, I gotchu. I think I read too fast, I missed the Porsha's homicidal posts, sorry, my bad.

Unless Apollo also signed the contract with Todd, Apollo wasn't responsible for paying Todd.  By this logic, anyone who worked on the video was responsible for payment to Todd...the boom mic operator, the makeup artist, the extras (if there were any).

The contract was with Phaedra.  Phaedra tried to get out of paying the money.  Phaedra got shamed on national TV into paying the money she owed.  It's over, the end.

I am only 1 degree away from Chris (and apparently was a schoolmate of his) but I'm not going to ask our mutual friend for any information about him.  I don't think Chris is controlling of Kim at all.  They seem to have their roles cut clearly: Chris is the dominant one, Kim falls back.  If that's how they like it, I love it.

and this.

*raises hand* I don't see Porsha as dangerous, and I'm not afraid of her. It's not like she beat the shit out of anyone. Do I think that she should be off the show? No. If anything, Kenya needs to go for being a shit starter. She's a very unpleasant person.

We might be inferring dangerous when that's not the word they used. They said uncomfortable. Which I took to mean hella unpredictable. Which legit can be dangerous on somebody who gets to 10 in a hot second. Pearl clutchy, yeah probably but only if we think the temperature drops when Porsha enters a room or something.

• Love 4
(edited)

I think his general tone is what people are referring to.  His sneering and hand waving and basic aggression in his voice is what made me uncomfortable.  That's verbal abuse from where I sit.  The hateful, sarcastic tone of voice was a bit over the top.  He was very dismissive and generally a dick.  If I was a woman going into business with him, I might think twice after seeing it.  To me, when a man speaks to a woman like that...that's a man who does not respect women.  The only thing saving Todd from me totally writing him off as having an issue with women is the fact that I've never seen him speak to Kandi like that and he seemed very close with his mother.

He needs to watch that tone though.  It's extremely off putting.  I don't care what he feels Phaedra did to him and what he felt she deserved in response to her nonsense.

He was countering bullshit and his tone was expressing frustration. How was his demeanor when he sat down with Phaedra at her offices? Here they are in a forum that's designed to up the heat and the aggravation. I don't think there's any need to categorize his reaction to Phaedra, who herself was being disrespectful, as some barbaric disgrace of a man because he was telling Phaedra about herself. Now don't get me wrong, dude IS NOT some chivalrous, mannered gentleman but he's far from some threatening menace. I don't think it's fair to expect him to address the BS that is VERY evident in Phaedra's side of things in muted tones. Can it be done? Of course, Chris was a great example of someone with an axe still putting it to you without the extra HOWEVER I don't fault Todd for being somewhat callous while countering Phaedra's nonsense. Nothing wrong with him being in his feelings as long as he ain't implying threats or future damage to Phaedra so I hardly considered his exchange with Phaedra as anywhere close to being intimidating. To me that's a serious stretch.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 17

I had always admired Kandi for being able to keep her storylines interesting without getting her hands dirty or coming off looking terrible. But these past two seasons I've really seen a lot of missteps on her part in order to remain relevant on the show. First thing, no matter how much you might be in the right, it's really not a good look to publicly hound and trash talk your former best friend... who was deceived by her felonious husband and has been left to raise her adorable young sons by herself. I mean, with the kind of money Kandi makes this is basically fighting over pennies. Kandi and Todd put Phaedra on blast last year, then Phaedra attempted to pay some of the money. I think Kandi should have left it at that. It's her best friend -- she should know how she is. Secondly, there are ways to get people to pay you back without them even knowing it. It sounds like Phaedra handled Todd's mother's legal affairs for free. Why not get her to handle a couple of other legal matters -- like the opening of that new restaurant. Lawyers are expensive. Simply guilt her into doing the work pro bono. Maybe Aunt Joyce could have suggested Phaedra pay for the baby shower "to make things right." All I'm saying is there are other ways to get back what you're owned with yelling "Bitch better have my money!" But finally, not only was Phaedra one of Kandi's best friends, she also introduced Kandi to Todd. She is responsible for bringing them together. That should count for something. Keeping a relationship with someone who granted such a blessing on me would be more important than a few thousand dollars -- especially if I'm a millionaire. Karma has already hit Phaedra. I just don't see the point of continually pouncing on this woman in public. Kandi, it's not a good look.

This! This! This!

• Love 3

Todd had absolutely no problems telling Kandi to go get his money from Phaedra and turning her into his own personal collection agent.  But, then when Apollo is brought into it, he's all "It was between you and me, Apollo had nothing to do with it!"  You can't have that both ways, if it's between Todd and Phaedra, then why is he dragging Kandi in?  

And I'm tired of the who called the Feds crap.  How about, "No Apollo, we won't hide your shit.  We're your friends and we won't have your house being raided with your kids in it looking for the stuff.  You aren't leaving it here"  Friends would be more worried about the little kids having to have their houses raided multiple times than making sure Apollo had his toys when he gets out.

• Love 13

After this season the only thing I really know is that I desperately want Phaedra and Porsha to go in on some business deal together.

I recommend that no friends should go into any business together.

If Phaedra and Porsha go into business together, I recommend that Porsha get her own lawyer (not recommended by Phaedra) to negotiate terms and put said terms in writing.  I would also recommend for both to contribute funds in advance and place those funds in escrow to be used for project related expenditures that both agree to in writing.  I would setup project benchmarks and if said benchmarks are not achieved in a timeline agreed to by both parties, then the project will be terminated and previously escrowed funds will be evenly distributed to each person.

• Love 4

Wait what did I miss? Was Todd throwing up gang signs pushing women out the way calling Phaedra "little bitch"? I'm confused. A heated discussion is unacceptable because the other party happens to be a women who by the way is sitting HALF A  ROOM away from him? So loud tones are just sooooo unacceptable for the delicateness of fragile women. Come now. A man can show frustration and anger about a SITUATION without it falling into the realm of pearl clutching and vapors. That was a discussion that was GOING to happen. No if and or buts and to expect Todd not to express his exasperation while discussing it all the while Phaedra tryna to put her own shady spin on it? Ummm yeah, Todd was not happy and didn't hide it. Why should he?

His tone and words with her were very nasty.  Just because he was not throwing up gang signs and physically pushing someone doesn't make it ok to speak to a woman the way Todd did.  

• Love 5

After this season the only thing I really know is that I desperately want Phaedra and Porsha to go in on some business deal together.

bwahaaaaaa! That I'd watch. Frick & Frack Enterprises. Serving your twerking needs since 2016.

• Love 12
(edited)

I think his general tone is what people are referring to.  His sneering and hand waving and basic aggression in his voice is what made me uncomfortable.  That's verbal abuse from where I sit.  The hateful, sarcastic tone of voice was a bit over the top.  He was very dismissive and generally a dick.  If I was a woman going into business with him, I might think twice after seeing it.  To me, when a man speaks to a woman like that...that's a man who does not respect women.  The only thing saving Todd from me totally writing him off as having an issue with women is the fact that I've never seen him speak to Kandi like that and he seemed very close with his mother.

I'm usually very sensitive to tone, but I didn't think Todd was aggressive during their exchange. He stood up for himself.  I was all for him coming at Phaedra. She disparaged him during the course of the season, called him a kept man, accused him of looking in the couch cushions for change because his projects allegedly dried up. Now that he put her on blast, she wants to use Apollo's sentencing as a shield. Nope! Todd cut through her bullshit with a straight razor and I was here for it all. 

Now, I had to eat my words, too. I wondered as well why he didn't send Phaedra an invoice, but when he came with the receipts, and the full story of the money came out, I rescinded my initial thoughts. Phaedra and Kenya are similar in that regard. They both say slick shit, but as soon as you call them out, they play innocent. 

Edited by Sheenieb
  • Love 22
(edited)

His tone and words with her were very nasty.  Just because he was not throwing up gang signs and physically pushing someone doesn't make it ok to speak to a woman the way Todd did.  

No one should speak to anyone disrespectfully but in the heat of an ongoing discussion where both parties are lobbying unfavorable accusations? I think the whole "don't speak to a woman that way" is completely ridiculous when BOTH parties are willingly engaging in GROWN talk. It wasn't as if Pheadra was all meek in the corner while Todd kept peppering her ruthlessly with mean shit just to be mean as she fights to catch her breath. They were both willing participants in an ugly conversation and  he was countering her shady claims and digs throughout the conversation. She's not a child for goodness sake. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 13

Oh ok, I gotchu. I think I read too fast, I missed the Porsha's homicidal posts, sorry, my bad.

No worries, friend.  So, nobody's talking about Matt and his "son" moment. I admit I missed it, but noticed in the repeated previews when Matt's trying to check Chris he's not looking him in the eye and that seemed hella weak to me.  Did it come across more protective in real time?

I waited for the replay (I was watching Wrestlemania because men in briefs beats these heifers), but they played it at like 2am.

If Phaedra and Porsha go into business together, I recommend that Porsha get her own lawyer (not recommended by Phaedra) to negotiate terms and put said terms in writing.  I would also recommend for both to contribute funds in advance and place those funds in escrow to be used for project related expenditures that both agree to in writing.  I would setup project benchmarks and if said benchmarks are not achieved in a timeline agreed to by both parties, then the project will be terminated and previously escrowed funds will be evenly distributed to each person.

.... unless Porsha somehow hurts Phaedra's feelings, then Porsha doesn't get a dime back.  And if Phaedra is having personal problems, same deal.  No money for Porsha.  Oh, and if Porsha doesn't ask Phaedra for her money in a timely fashion, she doesn't get to collect then, either.

Seriously, Phaedra had a contract with Todd, too, and it didn't mean a damn thing to her.  Her hurt feelings, her family problems, and her hair splitting over the timing of Todd's payment requests all trumped the terms of their agreement (in her mind).   She tried to screw over Todd and she would do the same thing to Porsha, too, no matter what their contract said. 

• Love 15

No worries, friend.  So, nobody's talking about Matt and his "son" moment. I admit I missed it, but noticed in the repeated previews when Matt's trying to check Chris he's not looking him in the eye and that seemed hella weak to me.  Did it come across more protective in real time?

I waited for the replay (I was watching Wrestlemania because men in briefs beats these heifers), but they played it at like 2am.

:D lol that whole thing got lost for me (touch of shiny bouncing red ball syndrome) I was paying more attention to what everybody else said to him in response. Kenya said something like that's okay baby I got this. Andy said let her talk, she's the one who said it. I was giggling. Bruh can't even stick up good for his women without being shushed and hushed off lol.

• Love 7

No one should speak to anyone disrespectfully but in the heat of an ongoing discussion where both parties are lobbying unfavorable accusations? I think the whole "don't speak to a woman that way" is completely ridiculous when BOTH parties are willingly engaging in GROWN talk. It wasn't as if Pheadra was all meek in the corner while Todd kept peppering her ruthlessly with mean shit just to be mean as she fights to catch her breath. They were both willing participants in an ugly conversation and  he was countering her shady claims and digs throughout the conversation. She's not a child for goodness sake. 

Well, I didn't like it.  I thought he was extremely nasty.  I guess I'm one of those "don't speak to woman that way" because it really irks me.  It's just how I feel and I don't think I'm gonna change my mind anytime soon.  Sorry.

• Love 2

I had always admired Kandi for being able to keep her storylines interesting without getting her hands dirty or coming off looking terrible.  But these past two seasons I've really seen a lot of missteps on her part in order to remain relevant on the show.   First thing, no matter how much you might be in the right, it's really not a good look to publicly hound and trash talk your former best friend... who was deceived by her felonious husband and has been left to raise her adorable young sons by herself.  I mean, with the kind of money Kandi makes this is basically fighting over pennies. Kandi and Todd put Phaedra on blast last year, then Phaedra attempted to pay some of the money.  I think Kandi should have left it at that.  It's her best friend -- she should know how she is.  Secondly, there are ways to get people to pay you back without them even knowing it.  It sounds like Phaedra handled Todd's mother's legal affairs for free.  Why not get her to handle a couple of other legal matters -- like the opening of that new restaurant.  Lawyers are expensive.  Simply guilt her into doing the work pro bono.  Maybe Aunt Joyce could have suggested Phaedra pay for the baby shower "to make things right."  All I'm saying is there are other ways to get back what you're owned with yelling "Bitch better have my money!"  But finally, not only was Phaedra one of Kandi's best friends, she also introduced Kandi to Todd.  She is responsible for bringing them together.  That should count for something.  Keeping a relationship with someone who granted such a blessing on me would be more important than a few thousand dollars -- especially if I'm a millionaire.  Karma has already hit Phaedra.  I just don't see the point of continually pouncing on this woman in public.  Kandi, it's not a good look.

Except this is not how contracts work. This wasn't about the money for Todd or Kandi. He said as much when he told her "it's about your ways" - which I took to mean Kandi and Todd had absolutely considered letting it go. And....then....Phaedra started dodging the conversation and throwing shade and telling her version of the story to anyone who would listen, including Kandi's not-friends, EXCEPT for Kandi. What the hell? How much leeway is anybody supposed to grant a woman who's not only extremely familiar with the workings of contract law but in addition, allowing her feelings of indirect resentment to affect a business deal?

Phaedra is exactly the two faced fake ass Todd called her out to be. Steady talking shit and wanting to play victim in circumstances that she helped create. As you mentioned Todd's mother died without ever knowing about her grandson, Phaedra was not the only person in their circle dealing with tragedy.

• Love 23

Didn't he say Phaedra told him (Todd) to only deal with her and not Apollo? So Phaedra can't have it both ways either then.

All these HW shows giving me a headache now lol! Snark from here is more entertaining.

Yes, he said that Phaedra told him the contract was between just the 2 of them, not Apollo. BUT (LOL) if he had no problem involving his wife, and we all saw him ask Kandi to talk to Phaedra for him on camera, then it should not have been a problem for him to ask Apollo to remind Phaedra to pay him off camera but he didn't.

Unless Apollo also signed the contract with Todd, Apollo wasn't responsible for paying Todd.  By this logic, anyone who worked on the video was responsible for payment to Todd...the boom mic operator, the makeup artist, the extras (if there were any).

The contract was with Phaedra.  Phaedra tried to get out of paying the money.  Phaedra got shamed on national TV into paying the money she owed.  It's over, the end.

I am only 1 degree away from Chris (and apparently was a schoolmate of his) but I'm not going to ask our mutual friend for any information about him.  I don't think Chris is controlling of Kim at all.  They seem to have their roles cut clearly: Chris is the dominant one, Kim falls back.  If that's how they like it, I love it.

By that same thought, Kandi had nothing to do with the video at all, nothing, but Apollo was a part of the making of the video just that he was not on the contract. He didn't need to ask Apollo to pay him but there was no reason he couldn't ask him to remind Phaedra he wanted paid just like he did to Kandi.

• Love 3

Bravo should not bring Porsha back for another season.  Three strikes should equal out.  When some of the cast are reluctant to engage her and the rest are on alert to always be prepared to beat her ass then the work atmosphere has become too toxic with her.  Her responses showed that the anger management is not working.

Bravo is the one who promotes all the altercations....they are ratings boosters.  The Porsha/Kenya reunion footage was ratings gold.  Not saying it is right to get physical and enough is enough but every one of these ladies is volatile and Bravo loves it.  Porsha acts fine on Dish Nation when someone is not baiting her.  If she is getting help, that is a positive thing.  I think some of the other ladies could join her in Anger Management sessions.

• Love 9

*raises hand* I don't see Porsha as dangerous, and I'm not afraid of her. It's not like she beat the shit out of anyone. Do I think that she should be off the show? No. If anything, Kenya needs to go for being a shit starter. She's a very unpleasant person.

I think she actually did beat the shit out of someone.  And we're only talking about things she's done ON CAMERA.  Just imagine the things she's done when the cameras haven't been around.

http://rollingout.com/2016/03/28/new-details-emerge-porsha-williams-fight-video/

• Love 3
(edited)
Lookin at the stale side of 60 and have never been in a physical altercation.  In my life.

I am the same age as Porsha and despite provocation including verbal abuse, finger wagging, and disregard for my personal space, I have never hit/pushed/dragged/pulled hair/kicked/choked, etc. I'm just like...why is this crazy person bothering me and how do I leave? 

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 14
(edited)

He was countering bullshit and his tone was expressing frustration. How was his demeanor when he sat down with Phaedra at her offices? Here they are in a forum that's designed to up the heat and the aggravation. I don't think there's any need to categorize his reaction to Phaedra, who herself was being disrespectful, as some barbaric disgrace of a man because he was telling Phaedra about herself. Now don't get me wrong, dude IS NOT some chivalrous, mannered gentleman but he's far from some threatening menace. I don't think it's fair to expect him to address the BS that is VERY evident in Phaedra's side of things in muted tones. Can it be done? Of course, Chris was a great example of someone with an axe still putting it to you without the extra HOWEVER I don't fault Todd for being somewhat callous while countering Phaedra's nonsense. Nothing wrong with him being in his feelings as long as he ain't implying threats or future damage to Phaedra so I hardly considered his exchange with Phaedra as anywhere close to being intimidating. To me that's a serious stretch.

You really like to take things to extreme levels huh?  LOL

I never said he was a barbaric disgrace of a man or that he was intimidating or trying to be intimidating in any way.  I said he was verbally abusive.  His tone was off putting and aggressive and for SOME people, including ME, it was uncomfortable to watch him speak that way to a woman.  That does not mean I think he was about to haul off and slap her or get physical.  His tone, however, was uncalled for.  That's it.  That's all.

If there's a stretch there, you created it yourself because I never said anything even close to what you responded to.

Edited by CaughtOnTape
  • Love 4

Don't get me wrong, Phaedra should have paid him on time but that she didn't and he allowed it and that begs the question of why. Why did he allow Kandi, his wife, to get involved in this but he wouldn't involve his "friend", Apollo, because neither one was part of the contract. And, both Todd/Kandi admit to them not asking for the money until after all hell broke loose with Apollo and his leaving for prison. Why wait to ask until things are at their worst for/with your "friend" ? They all knew he, Apollo, was being investigated, they all knew he was charged, they all knew he pled guilty and they all knew he went to prison, so why wait until he is behind bars before you ask his wife for money? Why have your wife to ask for the money but you refused to ask the husband, your friend, for the money, although neither of them were involved with the "contract", Apollo was involved with the "project" from the get go!

Oh, and Todd/Kandi sticking to the idea that Phaedra called the Feds is beyond ridiculous. They both knew what Apollo was charged with/pled guilty of, they both knew the Feds were looking for his property and yet never said a word to Apollo to get his stuff out of their garage, same with Peter/Cynthia. And both couples knew that that episode aired on TV before the Feds came calling.

I would think it makes far more sense to wait until Apollo is shipped off for Phaedra to continue business.  Apollo's process was about a year long and it was fairly obvious he and Phaedra were not getting along at the end.  The contract was between Phaedra and Todd and she should have paid on time.  She made choices, to shoot her mouth off, lie and make excuses.  It seems her friendship with Kandi suffered and that is the price she paid for all the witticism she dispenses.  It is not Todd or Kandi's fault Apollo is a criminal.  Phaedra knew him in prison, represented family members, got pregnant by him and married him and had another child.  Now she claims he spent all his time out in bars. It is not Peter or Todd's fault it is on Apollo.  Choices Phaedra made are hers and hers alone.

If Phaedra was asked if Apollo had any additional property and its whereabouts she owed the Feds an honest answer.  It is not incumbent on either Peter or Todd to contact the feds.     

• Love 12
(edited)

Except this is not how contracts work. This wasn't about the money for Todd or Kandi. He said as much when he told her "it's about your ways" - which I took to mean Kandi and Todd had absolutely considered letting it go. And....then....Phaedra started dodging the conversation and throwing shade and telling her version of the story to anyone who would listen, including Kandi's not-friends, EXCEPT for Kandi. What the hell? How much leeway is anybody supposed to grant a woman who's not only extremely familiar with the workings of contract law but in addition, allowing her feelings of indirect resentment to affect a business deal?

Phaedra is exactly the two faced fake ass Todd called her out to be. Steady talking shit and wanting to play victim in circumstances that she helped create. As you mentioned Todd's mother died without ever knowing about her grandson, Phaedra was not the only person in their circle dealing with tragedy.

See I really can't understand THIS! That's why I was on Don Juans side cause in that scene when he points out to Kandi after she had finished talking to Phaedra that Phaedra isn't spun up on ONE thing about Kandi and her life I was like PREACH! I get that Phaedra was going thru something but considering everything that was going down for BOTH of the them, the strain that was already on their friendship I don't see how it's ALL about what Phaedra didn't get from this friendship.

Like, what in the world? At the beginning of Phaedra's world being turnt upside down Kandi was going thru her issues with Mama Joyce and that huge strain on her NEW marriage. They were trying to get pregnant and Kandi was getting nervous that there was something wrong. A failed production and the serious drama between her mother and her mother in law that was in turn putting even more strain on her NEW marriage. Not to mention a step child being integrated into her home with her daughter and all that jazz. Now please someone tell me how come Phaedra's situation TRUMPS all that? I get that the circumstances surrounding Phaedra's life was more dire and extremely unfortunate as well as intense and tragic but it doesn't automatically TRUMP the stressors that were ongoing and present in Kandi's life at that time. It seems to me that Kandi was having pretty relevant issues in her life as well. Now add the sudden passing of her mother in law to boot? I don't want to include that because I'm unclear of the time line of that happening vs. Video-gate/Where's-my-money-gate but surely going after Todd in the manner that Phaedra has this soon after him losing his mother so suddenly doesn't raise anybody's heartless flags? Those flags are all reserved for Phaedra and her ordeal? Nah, doesn't fly with me. Basically Kandi and Todd had plenty on their plate as well and Phaedra and all her issues were supposed to be front and center and a priority in the Tucker/Buress universe? This I do not get at all.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 14

I think his general tone is what people are referring to.  His sneering and hand waving and basic aggression in his voice is what made me uncomfortable.  That's verbal abuse from where I sit.  The hateful, sarcastic tone of voice was a bit over the top.  He was very dismissive and generally a dick.  If I was a woman going into business with him, I might think twice after seeing it.  To me, when a man speaks to a woman like that...that's a man who does not respect women.  The only thing saving Todd from me totally writing him off as having an issue with women is the fact that I've never seen him speak to Kandi like that and he seemed very close with his mother.

He needs to watch that tone though.  It's extremely off putting.  I don't care what he feels Phaedra did to him and what he felt she deserved in response to her nonsense.

I think Todd took that tone with her because Phaedra has been coming after him PROFESSIONALLY all season. This wasn't about his support for his friend Apollo, or his lack of support for Kandi's best friend. She has been walking around basically saying he's a crappy producer who doesn't complete his work on time and blows off clients. At the same time, she has taken every opportunity to bash both Kandi and Todd for basically choosing Apollo over her in the breakup of their relationship. She desperately wanted Kandi to say, that she was ride or die for her and to tell Todd to leave Apollo alone. When Kandi didn't, and instead allowed Todd to make his own decisions about who he would or would not be friends with, Phaedra got all kinds of butt hurt and started to attack Todd, not about his friendship with Apollo, but about his business, which is all kinds of passive aggressive bull. 

Kandi and Todd put Phaedra on blast last year, then Phaedra attempted to pay some of the money.  I think Kandi should have left it at that.  It's her best friend -- she should know how she is.  Secondly, there are ways to get people to pay you back without them even knowing it.  It sounds like Phaedra handled Todd's mother's legal affairs for free.  Why not get her to handle a couple of other legal matters -- like the opening of that new restaurant.  Lawyers are expensive.  Simply guilt her into doing the work pro bono.

They know how Phaedra is which is EXACTLY why Todd wanted to be paid. Because if the shoe were on the other foot, Phaedra would have expected every dime be paid for her work, or there would have been hell to pay.  

• Love 17
(edited)

I think Todd took that tone with her because Phaedra has been coming after him PROFESSIONALLY all season. This wasn't about his support for his friend Apollo, or his lack of support for Kandi's best friend. She has been walking around basically saying he's a crappy producer who doesn't complete his work on time and blows off clients. At the same time, she has taken every opportunity to bash both Kandi and Todd for basically choosing Apollo over her in the breakup of their relationship. She desperately wanted Kandi to say, that she was ride or die for her and to tell Todd to leave Apollo alone. When Kandi didn't, and instead allowed Todd to make his own decisions about who he would or would not be friends with, Phaedra got all kinds of butt hurt and started to attack Todd, not about his friendship with Apollo, but about his business, which is all kinds of passive aggressive bull. 

However much I may agree with this.  His tone was still unnecessary.  Chris shut Kenya down without that tone.  I would be on his side more if he had just cooled his jets and presented the facts and let them speak.  Instead, him (and Kandi) getting all emotional over it just made me tune them out.  I have no idea who emailed who or who went to jail before who asked for a check or who was on what email or who Kandi didn't talk to or who she asked not to speak to.  I don't care, because I tuned them out the minute they started sniping back at her.

From where I sit, it's been proven over and over again that Todd did what was asked of him and Phaedra is the one at fault.  But the fact that both he and Kandi got up on their hind legs caused me to move away from being on their side.  

His tone was reason #1 for that.  There's no excuse for it.  

I feel that way about anyone using that hateful tone in their speech.  Man or woman.  It just comes off way worse when it's a man towards a woman.  Like I said, it just made me uncomfortable.

Edited by CaughtOnTape
  • Love 4

I am the same age as Porsha and despite provocation including verbal abuse, finger wagging, and disregard for my personal space, I have never hit/pushed/dragged/pulled hair/kicked/choked, etc. I'm just like...why is this crazy person bothering me and how do I leave? 

Thank you.  My answer to that behavior is to find the first available exit, because if a crazy person is bothering me I just want to leave.  

I have had my problems with Nene, but ultimately, she won when Claudia came after her at that breakfast and she left.  If she had engaged, gotten physical, whatever she wouldn't have so clearly won.

• Love 2

Actually if you are on facebook, Kandi has Ace face plastered all over.  She has pictures of just about every relative holding him, She shows him dressed in just about every outfit with pictures

12512664_10154123502914380_3421645970864

The baby is very, very cute, and I'm happy for Kandi, but as soon as I saw him, I thought, "You don't let two big heads get together!"

• Love 5

On another note, I was very uncomfortable with the "Chrissy" gay bashing discussions.  It's clear from Kim's face both during the season and on the reunion show that she's heard these rumors before and had to deal with them.  I guess she would have never imagined it would be on this large of a stage. I just think Kenya is an extraordinarily hateful person who uses the gay card to lash out at any man she can't have, can't stand, or who is married to someone she envies.  I did not find the accusations entertaining.  Kim and Chris are in a no-win situation. You want to deny, but you also don't want to offend the gay community.  If you protest too much, you're implying something is wrong with being gay.  If you say too little, then you must be hiding something.

Frankly, I never even noticed anything until, Kenya brought it up.  Now it's in my head every time I see him.  It's so unfortunate.  They didn't deserve this kind of treatment.

• Love 10

^^I think they all use the gay card....Porsha used it against Kordell after he broke up with her.  And I don't think Kenya was the only one engaging in that behavior towards Chris.  And, what I think is equally bad is making certain comments because someone is a gay man.  I don't think saying that DJ needs to "change his tampon" is very cute either.

My thing is this.....if you have heard the rumors before, you should know that a reality show like RHOA is not a good place for you.  Did Kim really think there was going to be such a rumor floating around and it was never going to come up?  Did she think she was so much better than almost every player in the RH franchise?  Did she do anything to bring a better storyline to the table so there wouldn't be a focus on Chris?  If her entire existence on the show was going to be so tied up in her husband and children, its hard to imagine she didn't expect for the subject of her husband and children to come up.  Maybe Kim F has never watched a reality show on Bravo, if not, that was stupid of her.  Personal lives, husbands, lovers, boyfriends have always been fair game.  

Chris should have made a joke of it, because his message should be that it doesn't matter.  Being gay isn't the worst thing in the entire world, even though he isn't gay, and he doesn't need to impress that fact upon anyone else, because he is a happily married man.  So, in essence, who cares if he is gay, the only people it would matter to him know he is straight and thats that.

• Love 4

If Phaedra was asked if Apollo had any additional property and its whereabouts she owed the Feds an honest answer.  It is not incumbent on either Peter or Todd to contact the feds.     

Both Kandi and Todd said they believe that Phaedra called the Feds on them, both of them. Cynthia on the other hand actually asked the Officer how he/they found out and he told them that they saw/heard about it on the show, which means that Todd/Kandi told on C/P and themselves, not Phaedra. Had Phaedra turned them in when she found out, it would have happened right away, not after the episode aired. Neither Todd OR Kandi are that stupid to not know/realize that, and because of that, they blamed her on camera to further punish/humiliate her, which speaks to their lack of character and makes them as low as Phaedra IMO.

• Love 8

^^I think they all use the gay card....Porsha used it against Kordell after he broke up with her.  And I don't think Kenya was the only one engaging in that behavior towards Chris.  And, what I think is equally bad is making certain comments because someone is a gay man.  I don't think saying that DJ needs to "change his tampon" is very cute either.

My thing is this.....if you have heard the rumors before, you should know that a reality show like RHOA is not a good place for you.  Did Kim really think there was going to be such a rumor floating around and it was never going to come up?  Did she think she was so much better than almost every player in the RH franchise?  Did she do anything to bring a better storyline to the table so there wouldn't be a focus on Chris?  If her entire existence on the show was going to be so tied up in her husband and children, its hard to imagine she didn't expect for the subject of her husband and children to come up.  Maybe Kim F has never watched a reality show on Bravo, if not, that was stupid of her.  Personal lives, husbands, lovers, boyfriends have always been fair game.  

Chris should have made a joke of it, because his message should be that it doesn't matter.  Being gay isn't the worst thing in the entire world, even though he isn't gay, and he doesn't need to impress that fact upon anyone else, because he is a happily married man.  So, in essence, who cares if he is gay, the only people it would matter to him know he is straight and thats that.

Porsha was married to Kordell, not that it excuses her gay comment about him but most didn't take her serious and realized she was ranting because she was hurt/humiliated. Kenya on the other hand, called Walter gay when he didn't want to play/pretend "engaged" with/to her, all he agreed to do was play/pretend to be her BF. Then Kenya went after Kordell and Porsha, accusing Porsha of being nothing more than Kordell's "beard" and now we have her spreading gossip about someone she had never met before all because she hated the mans wife. I have no doubt that if Kim, Porsha or Phaedra said that Matt was or is "rumored" to be gay that Kenya would be up in arms, as would Matt, neither one of them would allow anyone to say that about him on camera, time and time again....ever. There is a difference gossiping between people in private and spreading nasty rumors on camera without a scintilla of evidence, a world of difference.

• Love 10
(edited)

Porsha was married to Kordell, not that it excuses her gay comment about him but most didn't take her serious and realized she was ranting because she was hurt/humiliated. Kenya on the other hand, called Walter gay when he didn't want to play/pretend "engaged" with/to her, all he agreed to do was play/pretend to be her BF. Then Kenya went after Kordell and Porsha, accusing Porsha of being nothing more than Kordell's "beard" and now we have her spreading gossip about someone she had never met before all because she hated the mans wife. I have no doubt that if Kim, Porsha or Phaedra said that Matt was or is "rumored" to be gay that Kenya would be up in arms, as would Matt, neither one of them would allow anyone to say that about him on camera, time and time again....ever. There is a difference gossiping between people in private and spreading nasty rumors on camera without a scintilla of evidence, a world of difference.

So Kenya had no right to be hurt by Walter putting her in the position he did, but Porsha's comments are more acceptable because she was hurt?  Both men put the women they were "with" in a painful position.  In Porsha's case, by breaking up with her on Twitter, and in Walters case by breaking whatever contract Kenya had with him.  In both cases, the men they trusted put them in a bad position in the public eye.  They both had the right to feel hurt, and they both lashed out using the "gay card."  

Yes, Kenya accused Porsha of being Kordell's beard....after Porsha pretty much said the same thing!  She said she was married to a man that was gay, that makes her a beard.  If Porsha didn't want it said, she shouldn't have continued to say it.  But Porsha is a dummy and didn't realize she was opening herself up to being called a beard.

Yeah, Kenya mentioned the rumors that have been out there before Kenya was even on the show.  She didn't start the rumor, and she certainly wasn't the only one talking about it.  So they have all used the gay card.  Kenya wasn't even the only one talking about it on camera.  And if anyone said Matt was gay, I think Kenya would do her Kenya thing and act hurt, but in reality I don't think she would really care.  Because while it is very, very, very politically incorrect to say, I just don't think Matt would give people that vibe.  I guess someone could say he is on the down low, in fact, I sort of felt that was what the accusation about Matt not having kids was all about.  And Kenya hasn't really made much of that.

As for evidence......have we demanded any of that for much of what they say to each other?  And I don't remember Kenya ever coming right out and saying "he is gay," but rather saying the rumor was out there....which is the truth....there are rumors out there.  And if Kim didn't want them mentioned she shouldn't have been on the show, or she should have kept Chris away from the show....or at the very least had a solid game plan for dealing with the rumors when they came up.  

Even a simple "Are you hot for me Kenya, why are you so worried if I'm gay or not?" would have diffused the situation and made Kenya look silly.  

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 3

So Kenya had no right to be hurt by Walter putting her in the position he did, but Porsha's comments are more acceptable because she was hurt?  Both men put the women they were "with" in a painful position.  In Porsha's case, by breaking up with her on Twitter, and in Walters case by breaking whatever contract Kenya had with him.  In both cases, the men they trusted put them in a bad position in the public eye.  They both had the right to feel hurt, and they both lashed out using the "gay card."  

Yes, Kenya accused Porsha of being Kordell's beard....after Porsha pretty much said the same thing!  She said she was married to a man that was gay, that makes her a beard.  If Porsha didn't want it said, she shouldn't have continued to say it.  But Porsha is a dummy and didn't realize she was opening herself up to being called a beard.

Yeah, Kenya mentioned the rumors that have been out there before Kenya was even on the show.  She didn't start the rumor, and she certainly wasn't the only one talking about it.  So they have all used the gay card.  Kenya wasn't even the only one talking about it on camera.  And if anyone said Matt was gay, I think Kenya would do her Kenya thing and act hurt, but in reality I don't think she would really care.  Because while it is very, very, very politically incorrect to say, I just don't think Matt would give people that vibe.  I guess someone could say he is on the down low, in fact, I sort of felt that was what the accusation about Matt not having kids was all about.  And Kenya hasn't really made much of that.

As for evidence......have we demanded any of that for much of what they say to each other?  And I don't remember Kenya ever coming right out and saying "he is gay," but rather saying the rumor was out there....which is the truth....there are rumors out there.  And if Kim didn't want them mentioned she shouldn't have been on the show, or she should have kept Chris away from the show....or at the very least had a solid game plan for dealing with the rumors when they came up.  

Even a simple "Are you hot for me Kenya, why are you so worried if I'm gay or not?" would have diffused the situation and made Kenya look silly.  

I believe Walter, Kenya hired him to "play" her BF but they were not actually dating, they didn't even live in the same state. Kenya only moved to Atlanta after she got hired to do the show. LOL So there was no break up, Kenya wasn't hurt or humiliated because she had zero personal/emotional investment with/in Walter. The only thing Walter refused to do while filming was to pretend they were engaged to be married, according to him that was never part of the bargain/contract, they still "dated" though on camera. Kordell treated Porsha like crap on his shoe, in real life, on camera, not some faked outrage to keep her paycheck like Walter did for Kenya. IMO, they are not comparable at all.

Again, we differ, bringing up idle gossip or rumors about someone that she has never personally met in her life is nasty, plain ugly/nasty behavior and shows how low Kenya will go to hurt someone. Heck, she even got her rumor wrong, she claimed she had met Chris when she worked with Kim years ago but Kim was married to someone else at the time. LOL Kenya is dirt and tries to bring everyone else into the dirt with her.

• Love 7

Business is business. It's ridiculous that Phaedra kept hammering about Todd not asking Apollo for the money when they were hanging out. Um, why should he? He had an arrangement with Phaedra, not Apollo. As a professional, you'd think that she would learn to separate business from personal shit, but she's such a ridiculous person who can never admit when she's wrong. I loved that Todd once again pulled out paperwork when she tried to come with some bullshit emails.

I would NEVER do business with Phaedra. EVER.

If memory serves, Kandi and Todd aren't the only people Phaedra tried to rip off.

• Love 10
(edited)

I believe Walter, Kenya hired him to "play" her BF but they were not actually dating, they didn't even live in the same state. Kenya only moved to Atlanta after she got hired to do the show. LOL So there was no break up, Kenya wasn't hurt or humiliated because she had zero personal/emotional investment with/in Walter. The only thing Walter refused to do while filming was to pretend they were engaged to be married, according to him that was never part of the bargain/contract, they still "dated" though on camera. Kordell treated Porsha like crap on his shoe, in real life, on camera, not some faked outrage to keep her paycheck like Walter did for Kenya. IMO, they are not comparable at all.

Again, we differ, bringing up idle gossip or rumors about someone that she has never personally met in her life is nasty, plain ugly/nasty behavior and shows how low Kenya will go to hurt someone. Heck, she even got her rumor wrong, she claimed she had met Chris when she worked with Kim years ago but Kim was married to someone else at the time. LOL Kenya is dirt and tries to bring everyone else into the dirt with her.

I can't agree that you aren't hurt/humiliated when a friend blabs your secret to the world.  I think that is adequate grounds for hurt and humiliation.  And of course, this has all been "according to Walter."  So, I can understand Kenya being hurt and humiliated that a friend went out of his way to do something hurtful to her.  I can't determine who has the greater hurt/outrage.  Porsha clearly went into her marriage as a golddigger/beard....so how much energy/care she truly invested is up for debate.  And we are always getting the "according to Porsha" version of how Kordell treated her and what Kordell expected from her.  I don't particularly think Porsha is the most reliable source because she did go out of her way to play the gay card, and then go back on what she said when Kenya called her out for it.

Yes, we do differ, because bringing up gossip/rumors is what they all do to each other, and I don't find it to be all that objectionable.  And I can't see how bringing up idle gossip and rumors becomes more worthy once you have actually met the person.  If you meet a person once and then you bring up the rumor, then its okay?  That doesn't sound very logical to me.  If its always wrong, than its always wrong and all the women are equally guilty of it.  If its okay than its okay and all the women are okay doing it.  But I don't see how meeting someone makes that much of a difference.  Oh, so then, Kenya may have actually met Chris...if she has met him, is her behavior made any better?  Because to me, engaging in idle gossip/rumors about someone you know and have a relationship with feels worse and more like an abuse of trust. 

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 3

All of this!  Also, while she was talking shit about Todd, she was also saying that she had already paid him in full.  She implied that several times to multiple people before her and Todd met up.  Then, all of a sudden, she changed her tune to I didn't finish paying because you didn't finish your job.  Then it became I didn't finish paying because you came after me when you knew my husband was in jail.  Once again, the story changes, but always painting her in the better light.  And now, she can say, why are we still talking about this when the contract has been fulfilled.....except, if I'm remembering correctly (and I could totally be wrong because I was paying more attention to applying my nail polish strips), she was the one that continued to drag that particular conversation out. 

I think what's probably happening is that Kandi and Todd have seen Phaedra do shady shit to other people and thought that because they were friends, she wouldn't do it to them.  Now they aren't so friendly. (I've had that same thing happen to me with a close friend when we had an argument, then they started lying about me and treating me like shit.  That friendship was over after that.)  Kandi even said to her "you work on your get back now " (and something about being a scorpio) in regards to why they thought she called the feds on them, which I took to mean that Phaedra is always concocting ways to get people back who have "wronged" her.  And I believe it.  Phaedra has been a fake liar since she popped up on our screens in her first season all of 5 months pregnant preparing for a "premature" birth.  She was full of shit then and she's full of shit now.

• Love 22

I don't recall Kordell treating Porsha like shit.  I think he realized that she was in to suck him dry of every penny he had.  He spoke of her allowing her condo to be foreclosed-even though she was making money, her family showing up and eating pizza in the brand new chair in the master bedroom. I believe he said her family practically moved in.  Porsha claims to have gotten notice of her divorce via twitter-after she woke up from her 10 am nap.  I think they were very different people.  Kordell was a father, Porsha wanted more-18 years of child support.  The fact the Porsha wanted to spend her nights out partying didn't work with Kordell's idea of marriage.  Porsha decided to throw shade his way when she realized she had signed an iron clad pre-nup.  He seems to be doing just fine without her.  Porsha since then has assaulted three people.  Maybe their values were different.

Kenya did not claim to know Chris 20 years ago-Kim messed things up.  Kenya made the statement she had know Kim for 20 years and 10 years ago the rumors about Chris surfaced.  Kim does need to roll the tape.  Kim is gone so none of this nonsense will stick to Kenya. 

• Love 12

I can't agree that you aren't hurt/humiliated when a friend blabs your secret to the world.  I think that is adequate grounds for hurt and humiliation.  And of course, this has all been "according to Walter."  So, I can understand Kenya being hurt and humiliated that a friend went out of his way to do something hurtful to her.  I can't determine who has the greater hurt/outrage.  Porsha clearly went into her marriage as a golddigger/beard....so how much energy/care she truly invested is up for debate.  And we are always getting the "according to Porsha" version of how Kordell treated her and what Kordell expected from her.  I don't particularly think Porsha is the most reliable source because she did go out of her way to play the gay card, and then go back on what she said when Kenya called her out for it.

Yes, we do differ, because bringing up gossip/rumors is what they all do to each other, and I don't find it to be all that objectionable.  And I can't see how bringing up idle gossip and rumors becomes more worthy once you have actually met the person.  If you meet a person once and then you bring up the rumor, then its okay?  That doesn't sound very logical to me.  If its always wrong, than its always wrong and all the women are equally guilty of it.  If its okay than its okay and all the women are okay doing it.  But I don't see how meeting someone makes that much of a difference.  Oh, so then, Kenya may have actually met Chris...if she has met him, is her behavior made any better?  Because to me, engaging in idle gossip/rumors about someone you know and have a relationship with feels worse and more like an abuse of trust. 

Walter didn't "blab" anything until filming was over with the exception of the reunion. Kenya, Lori and Lori's niece were calling him "gay" before filming ended.

I agree to disagree.

I don't recall Kordell treating Porsha like shit.  I think he realized that she was in to suck him dry of every penny he had.  He spoke of her allowing her condo to be foreclosed-even though she was making money, her family showing up and eating pizza in the brand new chair in the master bedroom. I believe he said her family practically moved in.  Porsha claims to have gotten notice of her divorce via twitter-after she woke up from her 10 am nap.  I think they were very different people.  Kordell was a father, Porsha wanted more-18 years of child support.  The fact the Porsha wanted to spend her nights out partying didn't work with Kordell's idea of marriage.  Porsha decided to throw shade his way when she realized she had signed an iron clad pre-nup.  He seems to be doing just fine without her.  Porsha since then has assaulted three people.  Maybe their values were different.

Kenya did not claim to know Chris 20 years ago-Kim messed things up.  Kenya made the statement she had know Kim for 20 years and 10 years ago the rumors about Chris surfaced.  Kim does need to roll the tape.  Kim is gone so none of this nonsense will stick to Kenya. 

Kenya's initial claim was that she heard about the "gay" rumors circulating about Chris when she and Kim worked together 20+ years ago and according to her, they were married at the time. She backtracked on that comment at the reunion because she got called out on her lie via twitter when the episode was aired.

Kordell treated her like dirt when they were filmed as a couple before they separated. He treated her like a child, (I know, she is immature but he knew that when he married her) and yes, I do believe he was controlling. I don't think Porsha married him for his money, I think she loved him and thought he did her but their differences were too great to overcome. Kordell did not like the influence the others had on her at all once she joined the show. Also, those late party nights seemed to happen after she joined the show, not before and Kordell must have wanted more kids in that Porsha had a miscarriage during their marriage, not long before she joined the show.

• Love 4
(edited)

Walter didn't "blab" anything until filming was over with the exception of the reunion. Kenya, Lori and Lori's niece were calling him "gay" before filming ended.

I agree to disagree.

Kenya's initial claim was that she heard about the "gay" rumors circulating about Chris when she and Kim worked together 20+ years ago and according to her, they were married at the time. She backtracked on that comment at the reunion because she got called out on her lie via twitter when the episode was aired.

Kordell treated her like dirt when they were filmed as a couple before they separated. He treated her like a child, (I know, she is immature but he knew that when he married her) and yes, I do believe he was controlling. I don't think Porsha married him for his money, I think she loved him and thought he did her but their differences were too great to overcome. Kordell did not like the influence the others had on her at all once she joined the show. Also, those late party nights seemed to happen after she joined the show, not before and Kordell must have wanted more kids in that Porsha had a miscarriage during their marriage, not long before she joined the show.

I believe Walter was talking about it out and about in Atlanta before filming ended.  So yeah, and I don't remember Kenya saying much of anything about Walter's sexuality on the show until she came out with her Gone with the Wind video and she had that scene with Walter in the booty shorts (I believed played by Brandon maybe?)

When did Kordell treat her shitty while they were taping?  She gave every indication that she was perfectly happy with how she was treated.  She got into the relationship she wanted.  Porsha did not have much of an education, very little intelligence, and a desire for the finer things in life.  She wanted to be kept, and thats what she got with Kordell.    A giant house, and all the pretty things she wanted.  She certainly didn't break up with him. I think she wanted to be treated like a child, because in some ways that is how she views herself. That she then found another dude to send her stuff speaks volumes (unless you really think Porsha makes Bentley money).  And pray tell, what did Porsha love about Kordell?  What hobbies and interests did they share?  What did they have in common?  What did she love about him other than his ability to take care of her?  His sense of humor?  His love of Romantic literature?  His ability to do the roger rabbit?  It came off as a pretty standard golddigger arrangement.  Kordell gets to marry a young, pretty, stupid girl and Porsha gets to be taken care of.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 7

Well sure, but where's the fun in that......

• Love 3
(edited)

I think they did. I said imagine what she's done when the cameras haven't been around.

Until someone shows the a tape of the fight, there isn't a tape.

Edited by Queena
  • Love 4

Well sure, but where's the fun in that......

LOL, when Phaedra changes the rules and decides not to fully fund the project and/or Porsha changes the project without discussing it with Phaedra yet.  Or Phaedra changing the project in writing, Porsha signing off on the changes without actually reading the changes.  There is plenty of opportunity to renig  and throw each other under the bus.

• Love 4
(edited)
So someone asks her about an  altercation and she's just supposed to say, "I shouldn't have done it"?  She can't walk through her thought process at the time?  She can't say, YOU KICKED ME, when everyone is making her out to be the Hulk?  She can't tell the backstory towhat happened in the dark ass alley that the cameras basically didn't catch? She's just supposed to say, "I was wrong" and that's it?

That's...not likely.

You are right, that is not likely with someone like Porsha.  The problem is her story starts and ends with "provoked."  We have been hearing FOREVER about the sceptre and bullhorn, Cynthia's hands in her face and the kick (after she begged Porsha to leave btw), and now someone LEAVING a party provoked her to run in an alley and chase her down.  How many times is she going to rehash the "provoked" narrative without acknowledging that she has no right to physically attack people?

Which is why Bravo should be done with her rather than provide a platform for Porsha and others to continue to justify and condone her behavior and thought processes.

Edited by SpringTulips
  • Love 12

Until someone shows the a tape of the fight, there isn't a tape.

Of course there's a tape, and it has been shown, just not on Bravo -- yet.  They're planning to make a thing of it on the next season.

• Love 1

Kandi has had her missteps with her relationship with Phaedra, particularly during this trying time but I don't at all blame or think it's petty for Todd to want the money that was owed to him. I also think Phaedra was reaching big time trying to involve why Todd didn't go to Apollo. When Todd said that Phaedra specifically said that the business dealings were between just the two of them, Phaedra didn't deny this but continue to push the notion that Todd could have asked Apollo. Phaedra made a side comment about how Todd was going after a single mother for her money and I see some here who felt that Kandi and Todd should have let it rest. If Phaedra can throw a party during these 'tough times', she can also pay her debts. 

Porsha does have a problem and it's good that she's seeking help for it. Everyone has trigger points but anyone with a quick temper should consider ways to manage their emotions. 

Kenya and Matt seem happy together but Matt is a bit too macho for my liking. If Kenya wants to propagate rumours about someone, it's fair for her to say where she is getting that information from. At the reunion she made it seem like she got the rumours from Google but in Jamaica she made it seem like she's heard these rumours from people in the business. Whether the rumours exist or not is not the issue - being on a reality show would have brought it to light regardless if it was from a HW or the fanbase, but Kenya put it out there because she wanted to hurt and embarrass, without a care for a man's reputation or family. Her issues with her mother just doesn't justify that type of nasty attitude. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I haven't seen part three yet, but I've seen it mentioned before Kandi not showing pics of Ace unless she's paid and I am confused. She's posted pics of him and video on her Instagram. Was she asked and said no?

She told Andy on WWHL that she wasn't showing his face.  I'm not sure if she has done so on Instagram because I'm not on Instagram.  She has shown his face in People magazine though where I know she was paid.  http://kandionline.com/kandi-burruss-meet-my-baby-boy/

Actually if you are on facebook, Kandi has Ace face plastered all over.  She has pictures of just about every relative holding him, She shows him dressed in just about every outfit with pictures

Were her Facebook photos published before or after the People magazine photos?  I bet they were after.

Edited by swankie
(edited)

I have no, I repeat NO experience as a director/producer and I feel I could have made a better video of this with my iphone. Talk about projects you don't deserve to be paid for.

I don't see anything wrong with the mercial other than the annoying woman's voiceover.  I do however think that Kim should have gone with her idea of having Cynthia walking along the beach and when she put on her eyewear, she would all of a sudden be on the red carpet.  I think that would have been a more exciting mercial.

Porsha is like a dangerous dog that gets into that zone and bites and mauls until it's put down.  Even with extensive training you can never be sure the dog won't go off again.

I've known this about Porsha from day one.  She was ready to kick Kenya's ass the day Kenya did her famous "Gone With The Wind Fabulous" routine.  Nene and the others had to break that up before it came to blows.  I don't see why all of a sudden Porsha's volatile temper is such a surprise.  She's always been that way.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 2