Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

I happen to agree with KM that she had more chemistry with Miller and should've stayed with Drew, but that's a story preference. Kelly tanking her storyline at the time, publicly making a fuss BTS, etc. and having the show penalize her for that behavior is a story in daytime that's as old as the hills with many actors who get in trouble with the brass over the years at various soaps, and it's not going to get FV fired. Only a much bigger scandal or widespread outcry among the cast and crew (or ratings issues) will do that.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jsbt said:

I happen to agree with KM that she had more chemistry with Miller and should've stayed with Drew, but that's a story preference. Kelly tanking her storyline at the time, publicly making a fuss BTS, etc. and having the show penalize her for that behavior is a story in daytime that's as old as the hills with many actors who get in trouble with the brass over the years at various soaps, and it's not going to get FV fired. Only a much bigger scandal or widespread outcry among the cast and crew (or ratings issues) will do that.

That’s the thing I wonder. Does she have more? She needs to in order to get anywhere. 

2 hours ago, jsbt said:

or ratings issues

Well GH is hemorrhaging viewers and has been at an all time low for over 6 months but Frank is still there. So I don’t even think that’s enough.