Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

VHJuan didnt finish law school?

That's an extremely expensive mistake . . .

Seriously.  As someone who worked while my husband went to law school, I sincerely hope he dropped out after like one semester instead of 4. 

• Love 5

VHJuan didnt finish law school?

That's an extremely expensive mistake . . .

His prerogative, I guess. My problem with the guy is that he seems content to allow his wife to bring home the money while he just flits from Monavie to law school to...whatever. Maybe I'm wrong. I DON'T know what goes on with them privately.

But based publically on what we do know and has been divulged, Saucedo seems flaky at best.

As your friendly disgruntled lawyer, let me just say that once you know you don't like law ... you should get out quickly.   If he wasn't jazzed about the idea of practicing law, leaving law school ASAP was a good move.

Now, what he chose to do instead is another story.   Hopefully, it went beyond selling that weird fruit water ... stuff ... or whatever that Monavie was.

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Love 3

As your friendly disgruntled lawyer, let me just say that once you know you don't like law ... you should get out quickly.   If he wasn't jazzed about the idea of practicing law, leaving law school ASAP was a good move.

Now, what he chose to do instead is another story.   Hopefully, it went beyond selling that weird fruit water ... stuff ... or whatever that Monavie was.

SlovakPrincess, you're a lawyer and an Anna and Robert fan? Or at least a Scorpio family fan?

Are you me??! Do I have a split personality that I'm not aware of? And if so, which one of us is the dark one?**

**I know, I know. I'm the dark one.

• Love 6

Am I the only one who's noticed that BryDog and ThighBolt haven't proclaimed their love for each other on Twitter in weeks?  I'm almost positive their love will wither and die without a steady diet of attention.  

• Love 4

SlovakPrincess, you're a lawyer and an Anna and Robert fan? Or at least a Scorpio family fan?

Are you me??! Do I have a split personality that I'm not aware of? And if so, which one of us is the dark one?**

**I know, I know. I'm the dark one.

Well, dang.  Being the good one is no fun.   LOL.  

• Love 2

Am I the only one who's noticed that BryDog and ThighBolt haven't proclaimed their love for each other on Twitter in weeks?  I'm almost positive their love will wither and die without a steady diet of attention.  

Surely they're just big time wedding planning? Valentine's Day is coming up, if we don't hear anything from them then, then I'd say maybe there's a problem.

• Love 3

According to her instagram, Kelly auditioned and then she must have auditioned their dog for something because she took a picture of his first gig.

I think Bryan has just been busy with his weeks of blood sweat and tears at GH.

• Love 6

His prerogative, I guess. My problem with the guy is that he seems content to allow his wife to bring home the money while he just flits from Monavie to law school to...whatever. Maybe I'm wrong. I DON'T know what goes on with them privately.

But based publically on what we do know and has been divulged, Saucedo seems flaky at best.

I know it's none of my business and this may not mean a damn thing, but I do find it interesting that their oldest son was born just 4 or 5 months after they got married, which makes me wonder how much of their marriage is a love match, and not just something they did due to it being expected within their religious beliefs or something (read: a forced shotgun wedding due to religious/familial pressure). Hasn't it been said before somewhere that Becky is something of a conservative Christian or something? Maybe it's not as well known as JJ's beliefs, but I swear it's something I've heard before, and I remember speculation on TWOP's old gossip thread about how happy they actually were together.

Of course, they have been married for almost 15 years now, and have had two other kids since, and plenty of non religious people, I'm sure, have married for love during a pregnancy (and they were both already legal adults when they married, and not teenagers), so again, I may be WAY off base here, but the gossip in me is definitely curious. 

Edited by UYI

Being a lawyer now is a lot like being a soap actor now. Their is such a huge glut of them, many lawyers have advised not going to law school and finding something else. If you haven't been accepted into the top law schools and aren't at least in the top twenty percent, you are better of quitting. It might have been a better financial decision in the long run for him. 

• Love 2

There have been worse actors on GH than Saucedo, but he was one of the more puzzling obvious attempts to make someone "happen." If you were watching in 1999, it was pretty clear that Wendy Riche (or whoever) thought she had the next new daytime teen idol.

Then, also, they were trying to cash in on Ricky Martin, so they exploited the Miguel connection. There was actually a scene in which Ned brought Juan into a room and put a tape of a Miguel performance on, and the whole scene was just Juan watching a (very dated for 1999) Ricky Martin video.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 1

I know it's none of my business and this may not mean a damn thing, but I do find it interesting that their oldest son was born just 4 or 5 months after they got married, which makes me wonder how much of their marriage is a love match, and not just something they did due to it being expected within their religious beliefs or something (read: a forced shotgun wedding due to religious/familial pressure). Hasn't it been said before somewhere that Becky is something of a conservative Christian or something? Maybe it's not as well known as JJ's beliefs, but I swear it's something I've heard before, and I remember speculation on TWOP's old gossip thread about how happy they actually were together.

Of course, they have been married for almost 15 years now, and have had two other

I don't know if she is conservative but I remember reading about them all (her, JJ, and TC) praying before the shot the Niz reveal scene. So she could be conservative or she could have just been indulging pal JJ.

Whatever she is, it seems to have worked out for them.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

Then, also, they were trying to cash in on Ricky Martin, so they tied Juan to Miguel. There was actually a scene in which Ned brought Juan into a room and put a tape of a Miguel performance on, and the whole scene was just Juan watching a (very dated for 1999) Ricky Martin video.  

I remember that shit. Lord.

TWOP's old gossip thread

The one they shut down? Sigh, I loved that thread. 

I thought I remembered reading somewhere that part of why SBu and BH are such good friends is because of their conservative Christian background.

• Love 4

Of course, they have been married for almost 15 years now, and have had two other kids since, and plenty of non religious people, I'm sure, have married for love during a pregnancy (and they were both already legal adults when they married, and not teenagers), so again, I may be WAY off base here, but the gossip in me is definitely curious.

IIRC, BH was engaged to someone else when she became pregnant and married MS.

IIRC, BH was engaged to someone else when she became pregnant and married MS.

I do know she was engaged to a photographer at one point, but if THAT'S how it all went down? Wow. 

The nuAbby?. Becky is forever young but isn't she too old for that character??

Yes. Abifail is only in her early to mid 20s. If BH comes to Days I really really really really hope she doesn't play Abifail. That character is disgusting trash. 

• Love 6

The nuAbby?. Becky is forever young but isn't she too old for that character??

Oh yeah. She looks very young for someone about to turn 39 in a few months, but if she were playing a 20 something, I would have to ask if it's in dog years. 

She's way to old to play Abby. However Abby and Brady were born at the same time and he's older than Abby.

The casting call that went out that most media thought was Abby recast was asking for 25-28 year old. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

I believe we have at least two lawyers and a paralegal here. I'd love for them to weigh in on Varni's behavior.

I work for a huge company with offices on five continents, though admittedly nowhere near as big as Disney, and when one of my direct reports went on Facebook making comments another of my dr's contract status, I got a call from our Risk Management Dept asking me to address the situation immediatly. We're basically forbidden from talking about anything having to do with any colleague on social media, everything from their contract status to what they ate for lunch on a given day.

I cant believe ABC is okay with Varni direct messaging folks about Becky's contract.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2

Why should fans stick with something that is not entertaining to them?  Sometimes the only reason these shows have people sticking with their product is because of one actor or actress.  Its why I stopped watching GH and why I'm basically watching few and far between episodes of B&B.  Sean Kanan enticed me to watch; the complete lack of him and crappy other stories with seriously unlikable characters makes me not watch.  I feel I'm pretty mature.

• Love 16