Type keyword(s) to search

Party of One: Unpopular TV Opinions

• Start Topic

I was basically saying people who are always talking about rewatching to see all the layers all the time probably aren't really paying attention in the first place and are being pompous.

Podcasts need to be put on hiatus. You shouldn't be using that venue for plot. Just make a good show.

• Love 4
I'm gonna take this one step further: season 6 is my favourite season and it's all because of Chris. I loved Chris, and I think he helped improve the season a lot. Sure, there were plot holes, but season 6 has more episodes that I would absolutely rewatch over all other seasons. Season 4 is my next favourite season and I attribute it to Paige,

I love Season 6 and agree that it's really rewatchable. We may be the only two viewers to feel that way :) I'm with you on loving S4 also---it's probably my favorite. 

I also wished they had an episode of just Prue and Paige meeting and interacting, because I think they would get along the best out of all the sisters

I'd have loved a whole SERIES with Prue and Paige (though you know I do hold the very unpopular opinion of loving Phoebe as well.) I don't dislike Piper, but she's generally the sister I love least and find the least interesting, which judging from various sites is pretty much as unpopular as our love for Chris/Season 6! 

• Love 1

I don't hate Ramsay Snow/Bolton on Game of Thrones. I know I should, because he is evil, but I don't. Maybe it's because of my intense dislike of Theon Greyjoy, but I am absolutely charmed by Ramsay. What the he** does that say about me?

• Love 1

I love Season 6 and agree that it's really rewatchable. We may be the only two viewers to feel that way :) I'm with you on loving S4 also---it's probably my favorite. 

I'd have loved a whole SERIES with Prue and Paige (though you know I do hold the very unpopular opinion of loving Phoebe as well.) I don't dislike Piper, but she's generally the sister I love least and find the least interesting, which judging from various sites is pretty much as unpopular as our love for Chris/Season 6! 

I feel like I found my people.

Wow, I didn't know that liking Chris was an unpopular opinion. I liked Chris and Season 6.

Phoebe is my favourite sister and I've never been a fan of Piper. I liked her a more when Prue was around, but she's always been my least favourite sister. Season 4 is my favourite season

Ramsay is a fantastic character. If people would just stfu and enjoy the show without having to make it the best thing in the history of ever, it's a lot of fun. 

Here's a secret: there's no such thing as the best show. Because one will come along that will be better. The more TPTBs just work on making good shows, the better it is for everyone because the more good shows we'll have. 

• Love 3

And there's such a big difference between best and favorite. I love lists but I get a headache whenever I try to make one myself. Do I try do be objective (in all of my subjectivenes)? Because pretty much any show with more than two seasons is probably not gonna make it that high then even if I LOVE it. British shows would rule with their "unfair" usually-two-seasons series because it's much easier to be The Best Show then. The X Files might be my favorite show but how could I put it at nr. 1 with a clear conscience considering all the episode clunkers over a nine season period? Perfect much be another adjective one would have to add and make a three column list. Black Books is a perfect three season comedy, but is it The Best Show ever?

Well I'm gonna go continue to digress in a corner with my tv-list headache now.

• Love 1

Black-ish unpopular opinion. I don't like Diane and wish there was more of Jack. I'm just not into fake tv kids that are miniature clever adults. Or whatever she is supposed to be. 

The actress I'm sure is a great kid though.

I prefer all of the kids in small doses.  I lose interest when they're not interacting with adults, whether it's Dre/Bow or someone else.  I'm not particularly amused by the Charlie/Diane thing, either. 

Thinking on it further, I think the latest episode might have killed my interest in the show.  It left a sour taste in ways it shouldn't have, and my dislike of Dre has increased with each episode.  It's probably best for me to move on. 

• Love 1

Now that Megan has shown back up on Mad Men, it's time for my UO: while she's not my favorite character, I dont mind her at all, and I never understand the vitrol that's thrown at the actress, especially over her looks. I'd kill to look like Jessica Pare, even if that meant imperfect teeth.

• Love 6

This is one of those internet things where it just spirals out of control and everyone piles on. She's no where near that bad an actor as she's made out to be. I think because her role was basically a play toy for Don, and she was at a more carefree age, the actor didn't have too much to do. I think that was the point; to contrast severely with Don. 

I like that she has big teeth too. 

The Mad Men, Walking Dead, and Game of Thrones are actually poor discussion threads because it's either all piling on and on and on or just people listing things they like or don't like. 

Edited by ganesh
  • Love 3

I prefer all of the kids in small doses.  I lose interest when they're not interacting with adults, whether it's Dre/Bow or someone else.  I'm not particularly amused by the Charlie/Diane thing, either. 

Thinking on it further, I think the latest episode might have killed my interest in the show.  It left a sour taste in ways it shouldn't have, and my dislike of Dre has increased with each episode.  It's probably best for me to move on. 

I'm so happy to see I'm not the only one who isn't a fan of Diane or the Charlie/Diane "rivalry." I know it's supposed to be for laughs, but I find something disturbing about a grown man in his forties(?) feuding with a young child who isn't even 10 yet. I also just find Diane unnecessarily rude at times. Again, I know it's played for laughs, but I'm not a fan.

It's also nice to see I'm not the only person who isn't a fan of Dre. Often, I wish the show was strictly about Bo and Junior with the grandparents (both Bo and Dre's parents) as occasional guests.

Speaking of Junior, I find the Dre/Junior relationship to be borderline toxic. It seems Dre just wants Junior to be a "minnie me" version of himself, and Dre seems to have no interest in getting to know the boy Junior actually is. Again, I know his geekdom and Dre's displeasure is supposed to be played for laughs, but I still find it difficult and sad to watch. Mainly because I know so many people in real life who would rather turn their children into younger versions of themselves instead of loving them as they are.

• Love 2

I'm not fond of Dre either, the hypocrisy of how he parents Zoey and Andre Jr. just rubs me the wrong way. Though I suppose residual dislike of Anthony Anderson from the Scary Movie franchise may play into it too.

Unpopular Game of Thrones opinion: the producers have spent far too much time in Kings Landing and not nearly enough on what's happening north of the Wall.  I know it's more fun hanging out with pretty people playing underhanded political games, but they've lost all the urgency the show should have regarding the potential zombie army invasion.

• Love 4

My Mad Men unpopular opinion is that I never warmed up to Joan. There are moments here and there when I like her (mostly when her and Peggy are on good terms), but most of the time she just rubs me the wrong way.

Game of Thrones UO is that Sansa is my favorite character. In season one I wasn't a fan, but in season two she became my favorite character. I always preferred her over Arya though.

• Love 1

Hey, as long as I'm on a little bit of a UO roll, maybe I'll toss this one out there: I think Mark Pellegrino is a mediocre actor, and a first-class bore. The Tomorrow People was a badly, nay, terribly written, pointlessly confusing mess whose failure was not Robbie Amell's alone. There was lots of blame for terrible acting to go around. Pellegrino has a share.

Of course, the fact that three of the main cast are still in paranormal genre shows suggests maybe the wrong lessons were learned there.

• Love 1

Hey, as long as I'm on a little bit of a UO roll, maybe I'll toss this one out there: I think Mark Pellegrino is a mediocre actor, and a first-class bore

I've only ever seen him in that one 6th season episode of Lost (that I remember anyway), but that was enough to make me agree with you 100%.

• Love 1

He did a pretty good turn as a snarky defense lawyer on The Closer as practically the only person Brenda never managed to manipulate successfully. I found myself looking forward to the episodes with him in them. But you're both probably right - I never watched Lost or The Tomorrow People. Maybe it depends on the show.

Or maybe I just got tired of seeing him play essentially the same snarky evil "charmer" on genre shows: The Tomorrow People, Lost and Supernatural, too, all seemed to feature him in the same kind of role.

• Love 1

There are moments here and there when I like her (mostly when her and Peggy are on good terms), but most of the time she just rubs me the wrong way.

My feelings about Joan are complicated. I think I enjoy Christina Hendricks in the role and think she is fun to watch but I realized that Joan is a Queen Bee/Mean Girl in the office place that I would avoid at all cost. I especially don't like that in the past anytime Joan has been out of sorts her method of letting off steam seems to be to call Peggy fat and ugly. 

• Love 4

Grey's Anatomy UO: I don't miss Cristina Yang.  I never liked her, anyway.  The only time I remotely tolerated her was during her friendship with Meredith, and when Dr. Hahn was unnecessarily bitchy towards her.  She was a good surgeon, but her bedside manner was absolute shit. Good riddance.

• Love 1

Unpopular Game of Thrones opinion: the producers have spent far too much time in Kings Landing and not nearly enough on what's happening north of the Wall.  I know it's more fun hanging out with pretty people playing underhanded political games, but they've lost all the urgency the show should have regarding the potential zombie army invasion.

Thank you!  I keep wanting to say , You know that whole 'Winter is Coming' thing?  Yeah, that means something.  The sense of menace  of knowing that something way more dangerous than just fighting over  the throne is on the horizon is missing from the show.

But Cersei's hairstyles are rather fierce, though.  Not gonna lie.

• Love 3

I thought that was the point. Everyone is just fighting over the throne and something actually deadly is coming. Say what you want about the show, but people who do stupid things usually get got. 

I thought that was the point. Everyone is just fighting over the throne and something actually deadly is coming. Say what you want about the show, but people who do stupid things usually get got. 

Agreed, but I also agree the show has gotten so caught up in seeing all the scheming schemers who scheme stuff so the stuff up north and beyond the Wall feels a bit underdeveloped to me too. Although, I'm woefully behind and just now getting to the end of S4, so I might be speaking out of date here.

• Love 2

OK, here's one. As much as I like Candice Bergen as a person and have, overall, admired her work as a performer; I've not quite forgiven her for having agreed to co-star on Boston Legal. Why? Because I hated the show, the premise and disliked the way it grew out of The Practice essentially letting James Spader and his despicable character turn all the other performers into wallpaper on what was originally an ensemble show and refused to watch the 'spin off'. In summation, I always thought if only Miss Bergen hadn't participated in this show, there was a possibility it would have IMO deservedly sunk into obscure derision but since she did participate, it got enough 'cred' to draw in the viewers. Oh, and does anyone think we'd be having Shatner as the Priceline Negotiator if this show had died of bombitus ASAP? I rest my case.

I felt the exact same way. And even before the spinoff, how did ABC have the balls to fire Dylan McDermott (or was it Dermot Mulroney? heh) from what was essentially his own show? That made me tune out for the last season of The Practice.

• Love 3

I felt the exact same way. And even before the spinoff, how did ABC have the balls to fire Dylan McDermott (or was it Dermot Mulroney? heh) from what was essentially his own show? That made me tune out for the last season of The Practice.

My UO in general is that I can't STAND James Spader.  His brand of acting does absolutely nothing for me.  I HATED the second he came on to The Practice, and that in order to keep him, they essentially fired three actors who had been with the show since episode 1, and another that had been around since the second season.  I didn't even like Bobby and Lindsay together, but I sure as hell would've rather watched another season of them, than Alan Shore acting "quirky" and taking over the whole show.  How he beat out James Gandolfini for an Emmy twice is something I'll never understand.

I also liked The Practice so much more than Boston Legal, and often, while The Practice could have some insanely ham-handed storylines (as David E Kelly has never really been subtle), I thought the acting was usually superb and it never really gets enough credit for that.  

• Love 8

The fact that the entire series of Boston Legal is out on DVD, while only the first season, the first seven episodes of the second season, and the final season of the Practice are out on DVD* drives me insane. I didn't even watch Boston Legal, but my point stands all the same.

*And the final season only came out last year, and I'll bet you anything that the only reason they released it is because it was basically the point where it began to transition into Boston Legal. The other seasons in the middle? Who cares! Well, I do. SMH. 

Edited by UYI
  • Love 2

...I didn't think the first season of Heroes was nearly as great as it's made out to be. And, even more unpopularly, I didn't think the subsequent two seasons were nearly as awful as they're made out to be. I actually may prefer S2 to S1 overall.  

I've said this before, but in terms of quality the only difference between season 1 and 2 is this:

In season 1, you had the anticipation of the X Men meeting and learning they weren't alone in the world and having epic hero vs. villain battles someday.

In season 2. the X Men knew each other existed but never had any interaction or asked for help and the stupidity and contrivance of that could not be born.

And even before the spinoff, how did ABC have the balls to fire Dylan McDermott (or was it Dermot Mulroney? heh) from what was essentially his own show? That made me tune out for the last season of The Practice.

But that was Kelley wasn't it?  ABC slashed his budget, but Kelley fired everyone and decided to use the last season as a backdoor pilot for Boston Legal.

• Love 1

Or maybe I just got tired of seeing him play essentially the same snarky evil "charmer" on genre shows: The Tomorrow People, Lost and Supernatural, too, all seemed to feature him in the same kind of role.

Don't forget Being Human, where he also played the same sort of character. I actually liked his performance on that show, but dude has been typecast about as bad as R. Lee Ermey.

• Love 3

But that was Kelley wasn't it? ABC slashed his budget, but Kelley fired everyone and decided to use the last season as a backdoor pilot for Boston Legal.

Some Kelley, some ABC - the budget was cut, but I don't think ABC really cared who was fired, so I'm assuming Kelley chose Dylan McDermott, Williams, Lisa Gay Hamilton and Lara Flynn Boyle (and Chyler Leigh, but I don't think she was sucking up money). Only the last couple episodes of that season were technically the backdoor pilot, but the whole season might as well have been, since David E Kelley took away everyone else's screen time and focused it on James Spader.

I love the Practice, but I really really hate that final season. It did such a disservice to that show, and really was a slap in the face to the original cast, especially Dylan McDermott.

Edited by Princess Sparkle
  • Love 5

I'm speaking as a book reader, but show runners chose to not develop the Wall storyline in anything approximating its significance in the books.  Yes, there is the point that the leaders in the South are ignoring the real threat to the realm, but in the novels the sense of menace is still there whenever they go back to the Wall storyline.  On the show, there pretty much hasn't been any real or significant use of the White Walker story since very early in season 3.  There could've been (and imo should've been) a few scattered scenes where we see the characters north of the Wall interact with the zombie army; there are several in the third book which could've been used quite effectively.  But then, we would've had to sacrifice a brothel scene or another scene of Tyrion arguing with Shae, so . . .

Basically the show could use more zombies.  And as someone who usually won't watch anything with zombies, that's saying a lot.

• Love 3

WRT Mark Pellegrino, I have a differing opinion. I loathed, I mean loathed, with the heat of a thousand burining nuns (TM TWoP) him as Jacob on Lost. Him and the character. That was the first time I'd seen Pellegrino in anything. I've enjoyed him in everything else I've seen him in since.

• Love 1

I think the draw of the GOT tv show is the political drama. You overdo the dragons and zombies and people are going to tune out. That's kind of the buy in. By the end of S4, it's clear that there's something going down over the wall. 

I think the draw of the GOT tv show is the political drama. You overdo the dragons and zombies and people are going to tune out. That's kind of the buy in. By the end of S4, it's clear that there's something going down over the wall. 

I'm not talking endless zombie scenes, just one or two of the attacks on either Sam or the Night's Watch as they were retreating from the Fist of the First Men would've been sufficient, and could easily have replaced something like the "Podrick as sex god who doesn't have to pay for whores" bit without altering any of the King's Landing drama.  I think by the middle of season 3, bringing in a better balance of the Wall storyline in that way wouldn't have affected viewing numbers at all; people were pretty much hooked by then.  I mean, they stuck with the show despite the seemingly endless "Bran is carried by Hodor" scenes, or the repetitive "Theon gets tortured" ones, neither of which appeared to be all that popular, at least not judging internet reaction.  Just a hint more of the menace beyond the Wall would help.

• Love 3

Oh, I don't know, speaking as someone who hasn't read the books and knew very little about the show going in, I was drawn in by the fantasy and mystery part of the show. I also love how the show looks. But the political drama didn't really hook me at all, I mean, that wasn't anything I hadn't seen done before. You strip away the fantasy part of the show, it's basically The Tudors. Don't get me wrong, I'm interested in the ongoing scheming over the throne, but I'm more intrigued by what "winter's coming" really means. But, as I've said before, I'm a bit of a whacko...

• Love 1

Game of Thrones UO: Nothing in this world will ever compel to sympathize with or give a dry crap about Theon Greyjoy. No, I don't condone torture, not in the slightest, but, dammit, he murdered children!! The fact that they were the wrong children doesn't excuse what he did! I'm sick of him and I wish they'd hurry up and conclude his pathetic excuse of a storyline.

• Love 4
You strip away the fantasy part of the show, it's basically The Tudors.

Well, I'd say it's the War of the Roses. I haven't read the books either, but my point was to sell it to HBO as a legit show, TPTBs have to focus on the political part of it. Now that the show is so hot, and HBO said that they're fine if they go 10 seasons, they can kind of branch out. 

Having a legit fantasy show is ok now, but when they started it was a huge creative risk. That's why I think they over did it with the politics. Though I think it's fair to say they ended the season with a lot about the Wall.

Well, I'd say it's the War of the Roses. I haven't read the books either, but my point was to sell it to HBO as a legit show, TPTBs have to focus on the political part of it. Now that the show is so hot, and HBO said that they're fine if they go 10 seasons, they can kind of branch out. 

Having a legit fantasy show is ok now, but when they started it was a huge creative risk. That's why I think they over did it with the politics. Though I think it's fair to say they ended the season with a lot about the Wall.

Well, yeah, the show basically is War of the Roses, but I couldn't think of a show I've watched about the War of the Roses. The Tudors is the closest I could think of. But my point was the show, at it's core, isn't really all that groundbreaking in terms of story. I think what sets it apart from every other period drama is the fantastical nature of the show.

Anyway, I agree they need to keep it grounded to the characters and not go too far on the fantasy side, but IMO, the first season had the balance just about perfect. So, I disagree they sold a show about King's Landing and had to stay in King's Landing to appease the network.

I don't want to only see what's going on at the Wall, I just feel the balance has skewed towards the stuff in King's Landing the last couple seasons. Maybe it's by design, but it doesn't feel that way to me. Watching S4 feels like they just were so in love with a couple characters, they forgot about a couple others. It hasn't stopped me from watching and enjoying the show, it's just an observation.

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 2

The Tudors was basically a cartoon. The White Queen was a miniseries on Starz that was really well done. 

No spoilers, but S5 is going to branch out, actually. 

They probably could do more with 13 episodes instead of 10. 

Edited by ganesh
  • Love 1

So, the show is now an allegory of Americans in the 21st century who'd rather read about the white trash Kardashians than international events that might have more of an impact on their lives?

• Love 4

I couldn't care less about anything happening at the Wall or North of it. Zombies are boring.

The scary thing that's coming is winter itself. No mystery about it. Anywhere north of King's Landing probably doesn't have enough food. People are going to get killed and eaten regardless of whether zombies are around unless the northerners start figuring something out quick. Maybe a plague?! Colonization? (Tbh, if I lived in northern Westeros, I'd be hustling to get on a ship to Braavos. But I guess *everybody* can't immigrate).

Or I guess that Dany could set up some kind of trade route through the eastern part of the world toward Westeros *as* she's heading to King's Landing. If she waits until winter comes, and then shows up at the starving city with lots for the (by-then-starving) people to eat and a way for them to get more, it'll be like Margaery Tyrell's successful hearts-and-minds campaign all over again but even more so. She'd have no trouble getting power if her being in power meant people could eat. But then I guess that would be the final blow to feudalism and Westeros would become capitalist. Oooh wouldn't Littlefinger love that (or wait...would he?). Well anyway, this is why I find the political stuff on that show interesting -- the scope is so large. That was my favorite stuff about the books, too (though I stopped after the third one because they got really dull and directionless, but regardless...). And I enjoy all the scheming.

Anyway, the only Stark whose storyline I'm still interested in is Sansa, but even that is probably because of her proximity to characters/storylines I do think are fun. The political stuff (and especially how it intersects with poverty/wealth imo) is the only interesting thing about Game of Thrones, and at least she's still sorta/kinda in the thick of it.

Another UO:  my favorite character to watch is Cersei, and her and Tyrion's relationship is the most interesting relationship the show's got.

Game of Thrones UO: Nothing in this world will ever compel to sympathize with or give a dry crap about Theon Greyjoy. No, I don't condone torture, not in the slightest, but, dammit, he murdered children!! The fact that they were the wrong children doesn't excuse what he did! I'm sick of him and I wish they'd hurry up and conclude his pathetic excuse of a storyline.

I think that's sort of the point, though -- Theon is a bad person! And the state he's in now is a direct result of his own hubris. But your*** anticipated satisfaction at Theon getting his "just desserts" still turns to ash in your mouth when you see (in gory detail) what that *actually* means.

That's one of my favorite things about GoT. You want to hate these people so much, because they are AWFUL. But then when bad things happen to them, somehow the things that happen are *still* bad and it's *still* painful to watch their suffering. There's not really any feeling of triumph or satisfaction in it. It's not like watching the end of a Marvel movie.

Like what happened with Joffrey's "comeuppance." I doubt anyone feels that he didn't deserve what he got, but in the end, watching the purple wedding was still horrible, sad, and disturbing, and I doubt maybe people actually enjoyed it regardless that he more or less had it coming.

***general "you," not *you-in-particular* "you" :)

• Love 3

Judging by the first three books in the series that I've read so far, Martin has "horrible, sad and disturbing" fates in mind for all the characters, no matter what their moral state or relative position on the likeable/disagreeable/interesting/repugnant scale.

So, the show is now an allegory of Americans in the 21st century who'd rather read about the white trash Kardashians than international events that might have more of an impact on their lives?

No, I thought it was about climate change actually. Although, I haven't seen anyone flat out deny that winter isn't coming. But you're not seeing the government preparing for it either. 

• Love 3

The Tudors was basically a cartoon. The White Queen was a miniseries on Starz that was really well done.

I found The White Queen to be even worse than the Tudors.  Crap history and crap drama in both cases, although at least The Tudors had Jeremy Northam and Sam Neill.

Like what happened with Joffrey's "comeuppance." I doubt anyone feels that he didn't deserve what he got, but in the end, watching the purple wedding was still horrible, sad, and disturbing, and I doubt maybe people actually enjoyed it regardless that he more or less had it coming.

I enjoyed every gruesome second.  It wasn't the least bit sad to me.  And judging by both conversations I had with friends who watch GOT and my perusal of various internet message boards, I was far from alone in my glee over that little sh*t's death.

Edited by proserpina65
  • Love 5

I couldn't care less about anything happening at the Wall or North of it. Zombies are boring.

The scary thing that's coming is winter itself. No mystery about it. Anywhere north of King's Landing probably doesn't have enough food. People are going to get killed and eaten regardless of whether zombies are around unless the northerners start figuring something out quick. Maybe a plague?! Colonization? (Tbh, if I lived in northern Westeros, I'd be hustling to get on a ship to Braavos. But I guess *everybody* can't immigrate).

Or I guess that Dany could set up some kind of trade route through the eastern part of the world toward Westeros *as* she's heading to King's Landing. If she waits until winter comes, and then shows up at the starving city with lots for the (by-then-starving) people to eat and a way for them to get more, it'll be like Margaery Tyrell's successful hearts-and-minds campaign all over again but even more so. She'd have no trouble getting power if her being in power meant people could eat. But then I guess that would be the final blow to feudalism and Westeros would become capitalist. Oooh wouldn't Littlefinger love that (or wait...would he?). Well anyway, this is why I find the political stuff on that show interesting -- the scope is so large. That was my favorite stuff about the books, too (though I stopped after the third one because they got really dull and directionless, but regardless...). And I enjoy all the scheming.

Anyway, the only Stark whose storyline I'm still interested in is Sansa, but even that is probably because of her proximity to characters/storylines I do think are fun. The political stuff (and especially how it intersects with poverty/wealth imo) is the only interesting thing about Game of Thrones, and at least she's still sorta/kinda in the thick of it.

Another UO:  my favorite character to watch is Cersei, and her and Tyrion's relationship is the most interesting relationship the show's got.

I think that's sort of the point, though -- Theon is a bad person! And the state he's in now is a direct result of his own hubris. But your*** anticipated satisfaction at Theon getting his "just desserts" still turns to ash in your mouth when you see (in gory detail) what that *actually* means.

That's one of my favorite things about GoT. You want to hate these people so much, because they are AWFUL. But then when bad things happen to them, somehow the things that happen are *still* bad and it's *still* painful to watch their suffering. There's not really any feeling of triumph or satisfaction in it. It's not like watching the end of a Marvel movie.

***general "you," not *you-in-particular* "you" :)

Thank you for clarifying :) 

Let me be clear: I didn't enjoy watching Theon (or "Reek", whichever you prefer) get tortured. At. All. I don't enjoy watching him, period. At the same time, I will never, ever feel sorry for him. I'm weary of him, and that sniveling sociopath Ramsay Bolton, too. I want them both gone so I can go back to watching more interesting characters. That's my story and I'm-a stickin' to it.

• Love 1