Type keyword(s) to search

Matt 'Bad News' Baier

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

I posted some thoughts in the Amber thread but I'll post this one here. 

A few weeks ago someone posted screencaps of their garage floor on Reddit. Some from earlier in season with spotless garage floor. Then later in season with lots of brown smudges. Most thought it was dog crap (dogs locked in garage for hours, poop on floor and then it doesn't get cleaned properly). I assumed it was dog crap too because they're scumbags who would lock pets in the garage. Well, according to this woman, Matt spits chewing tobacco on the floor. I guess that's the source of the brown spots.  Stay classy Matt. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Wow.  Although the format isn't the greatest, this should be required reading for anyone who thinks Matt is anything other than a sleazy con man who is completely taking advantage of Amber's naiveté.  His standard excuse for his past actions seems to be "the drugs made me do it," but in this instance he was able to hold down a job of some sort at Frito-Lay, and I doubt that he would have been allowed to work there if he was  pharmaceutically impaired.  

Well, that was a juicy read. I have no doubt she is tell the truth about MTV contacting her. Amber deserves everything coming to her when Rick Moranis takes her for everything.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I posted some thoughts in the Amber thread but I'll post this one here. 

A few weeks ago someone posted screencaps of their garage floor on Reddit. Some from earlier in season with spotless garage floor. Then later in season with lots of brown smudges. Most thought it was dog crap (dogs locked in garage for hours, poop on floor and then it doesn't get cleaned properly). I assumed it was dog crap too because they're scumbags who would lock pets in the garage. Well, according to this woman, Matt spits chewing tobacco on the floor. I guess that's the source of the brown spots.  Stay classy Matt. 

He spits on the floor?! And here I thought Nathan swallowing was gross. Disgusting. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Q&A/AMA with one of the mothers of his children. 

https://m.imgur.com/a/LhpmM#raK5Juj

I am on the fence about them being married. Wearing rings don't mean a thing. Plenty of cohabitants wear rings. I don't feel like looking, but if Indianapolis is a community property state or if they married in another state such as New York (as is mentioned in the Q&A) and it is community property, that would make Matt responsible for Amber's debts. I would think someone by now would have found that information.

I can't see him taking on her debts the way she has taken on his. She is stupid. Matt, as much as he is scum, I can't see him being stupid enough to take on that kind of financial burden even though he has his own burdens, which Amber seems to have taken care of. Amber would be willing to pay his $75 a week child support to this lady and the measly amounts to the rest. I cannot see Matt taking on her IRS debts and other debts she may have. For Amber, it is worth it to her to pay his child support and then some, and she does without the benefit of marriage. Matt already gets Amber's money without that same benefit.

A synopsis of this Q&A by Kelli (to make it easier to read on a mobile device):

Kelli was asked to join Reddit when a member read her tweets about Matt on Twitter

"I don't know but I am pretty sure closer to 20." The response given to how many kids has Matt fathered.

Kelli suffered from HPV.  I am not at all surprised this lady suffered from HPV. Matt looks like a walking lesion of some kind of STD.  Amber is surely infected with god knows what.

Matt has the date of his wedding to some chick named Jeanette tattooed on his shoulder.

Matt has been arrested for DV.

65% of his MTV check from last season was withheld to pay back support to child support arrears.

"He likes vaginas" when asked what type of girl Matt goes for besides vulnerable.

Matt left Kelli a month after she found out she was pregnant.

"Someone paid it [child support] but he is in arrears again. I have had a case against him since 2009."

She has proof Matt had no driver's license while he was shown driving on camera on Teen Mom.

"...he couldn't legally marry this woman (some other chick he was seeing) that he had the 2 kids with, even though they went through the motions at the Mall of America, because he was legally married to someone else." I have no idea what that means. What motions does one go through at Mall of America?

Matt stole $2300 from Kelli. She later became homeless. Because of this situation, her daughter with special needs, is now in the care living with bio dad in Boston. She also has six kids by four fathers. She said judge her if you like, she is far from perfect.  She mentioned this info when asked if Matt has any dirt on her.

Matt proposed to Kelli at their work - Frito Lay Inc. She said the same proposal speech he told Amber is the one he used on her. The only difference was on Amber he mentioned the name of the diner and how they had their first date there while with this girl it was where they worked together.

Matt pushed Kelli to quit her job at Frito Lay. This one confuses me because you would think this con artist who doesn't want to work would keep an employed woman working so she can bring home the bacon. But, what do I know.

Amber has blocked Kelli on Twitter. More like Matt has blocked her.

Matt didn't do drugs while with this woman. She believes he uses the addiction lie as a ruse.

The advice she'd give Amber is to run! But she then posts not to because then she [Kelli} won't receive her child support and then posts a laughing emoji.  She also advises Amber to not get pregnant. Kelli mentions it is possible Amber was pregnant. She is not sure if Matt beat Amber over the possible pregnancy. Now, I can see this happening because Matt was so adamant to have this mentioned on camera. So far the things Matt has mentioned on camera are the things that are painting him in a bad light because they have truth to them.

"I spoke with the producers of the show and they were going to talk to her about me on camera and see how she reacted and how she wanted to proceed but then Gary blew it up and that was the end of that."

"the producers da real MPVz, they don't care about Amber" when someone mentions the producers knew about Kelli before Amber found out about all the kids Matt has created.

MAJOR PROPS TO GARY for stopping the showdown between Kelli and Amber. A part of me does wish it happened. Damn. Ain't gonna lie.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13

I think he wants the women to quit their jobs so it's easier for him to keep an eye one them/keep them under his thumb. Matt doesn't seem like a fan of working--though he seems like one of those guys who always manages to have at least a little cash on him--so keeping her a home to take care of him while he sits on the cash must be an even bigger bonus.

• Love 5

In response to Matt and Amber wearing rings.

Don't laugh (I thought it was cute), but when my husband and I got engaged he begged to wear his wedding ring while I still had months of wedding planning going on. His co-workers would ask "Dude, are you already married I thought it wasn't until such and such" and he would say "Why do only girls get to wear engagement rings?" He was super excited to be getting married that he wanted to wear it. They could just be wearing the rings because they "feel married" anyway and Amber wants everyone to know "back off he's mine," as to think we're all pining for that chew spitting gnat. 

I believe everything Kelli said, even more so when she decided to share all the dirt Matt could use to threaten her with in order to be silent.

Amber is disgusting for staying with a man that has 20+ children with random women. Have as many kids as you want, whatever, as long as you take care of them.

She's so clueless to think she's "the one." Like it's a prize?

I wonder what's going on behind the scenes at Ambers house right now since this just surfaced, a day ago, correct?

Is this why I see her tweeting about quitting Teen mom because the producers are making her "look bad" while being behind the idea of exposing Matt's past?

I'm so confused as to what is going on between working overtime these last few weeks, Xmas shopping, etc. Exhausted. Please forgive my messy post with the many questions. I just can't believe someone like Matt is living a cushioned life off being a cruel person.

• Love 8

I am on the fence about them being married. Wearing rings don't mean a thing. Plenty of cohabitants wear rings. I don't feel like looking, but if Indianapolis is a community property state or if they married in another state such as New York (as is mentioned in the Q&A) and it is community property, that would make Matt responsible for Amber's debts.

Indiana is not a community property state. It is an "equitable distribution" state.

http://divorceinfo.com/infaqspropertydivision.htm

I believe everything Kelli said, even more so when she decided to share all the dirt Matt could use to threaten her with in order to be silent.

Me too. I am reminded of what Leah Remini put in her Scientology book and has mentioned elsewhere. Leah put all the dirt on herself out there so the cult couldn't then use it to smear her reputation and blast her as being a liar with a questionable past.

2 minutes ago, TresGatos said:

Indiana is not a community property state. It is an "equitable distribution" state.

http://divorceinfo.com/infaqspropertydivision.htm

Thanks for checking. Amber has no property. She has no car. She only owns her pets. She owes the IRS.

• Love 5

I don't think they are married. I used to but I've backed off that idea. I wouldn't doubt if Matt is still married though. Not to Amber. This way he can talk all he wants about marrying her but the has an excuse not to. I don't see him bothering with a divorce any more than he bothers to care for his bajillion kids. Cut bait and run is what he does best. Hell, he may just think he's still legally married if there was a divorce granted in his absence. Whatever the situation is, you just know it reeks with him involved. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Amber owes the IRS and that is why she has nothing in her name? oh boy! Let me guess, everything is in Matt's name ? She really is making things way too easy for him.

Correct all the houses they flip are in his name. 

Her own home is a rental. There's no way she could buy on her own with the IRS problem. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Correct all the houses they flip are in his name. 

Her own home is a rental. There's no way she could buy on her own with the IRS problem. 

She needs to worry less about what Farrah does with her vagina and focus on paying back Uncle Sam! 

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

The IRS debt disappears 10 years after due date or with bankruptcy. She'll ride it out. She is most likely half way through the decade. 

I could be wrong, but my understanding is, if one files bankruptcy, the IRS merely halts any collection process temporarily. They wait until your bankruptcy case is done.  They then renew the collection process. So, if Amber files for bankruptcy and it takes her case six months to complete, the IRS will resume their case against her at the end of that six months. 

• Love 4

An IRS debt may be discharged in bankruptcy if it's at least 10 years old. It doesn't  just disappear. She needs to worry about her MTV money because the IRS can take it. All of it. And depending what she is claiming she could wind up back in gel and still owe.

• Love 4

I finally figured out who this bum reminds me of. Drew Peterson, Illinois cop who was married 4x.  One wife died under mysterious circumstances (he was later convicted) and one disappeared off the face of the earth. Physically they look alike, and I find their smug smarmy attitudes to be quite similar as well.

• Love 11
On 12/16/2016 at 10:51 AM, Calm81 said:

I wonder what's going on behind the scenes at Ambers house right now since this just surfaced, a day ago, correct?

One of two situations are happening at her house:
1. He monitors her internet use, and if she started looking at the article he quickly stopped her and brushed it off. He has changed, and Kelli was a crazy ex. "Don't read that negativity babe. The media will never leave us alone. I can't wait until my book is released so everyone will know the truth. We're so amazing, both of us are authors, we've both overcome addictions, you're an amazing mother, you look like Marilyn Monroe, we have a successful business flipping houses, and your boutique is opening soon! We have it all, babe. Hey, I'm hungry, do you want Subway for lunch?" Amber has since forgotten about the article she was reading.
2. Amber read the entire conversation from Kelli and is fuming that Kelli is trying to make HER MAN look bad again! Poor Matt didn't ask for this!

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, evilmindatwork said:

Do we think Amber knows who Arthur Miller is? 

Matt: "Babe, you know Arthur Miller, right?  He wrote Death of a Salesman. You know, that great movie with Alec Baldwin where he says 'always be closing'?"

• Love 4
On January 2, 2017 at 5:05 PM, Rebecca said:

The thing about "going through the motions at the Mall of America" from her q and a - you can get married at MoA...tacky (to me) but they have a chapel in there. 

http://m.mallofamerica.com/shopping/directory/chapel-of-love-wedding-chapel

Sounds like something Amber would like...I hope they don't ever visit...

I'm pretty sure that in the AMA (ask me anything) that one of Matt's baby mamas did that ended up on the TM subreddit, the woman said that Matt fake-married another baby mama at the MoA (but he wasn't yet divorced so it wasn't legal or something). 

• Love 2

His handle is MattBEPT. So the B is for Baier. Please don't tell me the EPT is for the pregnancy test????

He calls himself "the world's biggest Ramones fan" (I will challenge you on that) and an "animal lover" (the caged dogs in your basement say otherwise). 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, ghoulina said:

His handle is MattBEPT. So the B is for Baier. Please don't tell me the EPT is for the pregnancy test????

He calls himself "the world's biggest Ramones fan" (I will challenge you on that) and an "animal lover" (the caged dogs in your basement say otherwise). 

EPT...let's see what it could mean:

European Poker Tour - isn't he a gambler?

Expedited Partner Therapy - Expedited Partner Therapy (EPT) is the clinical practice of treating the sex partners of patients diagnosed with chlamydia or gonorrhea by providing prescriptions or medications to the patient to take to his/her partner without the health care provider first examining the partner

Expedited P*ssy Tracker

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Wait.

Matt with the umpteen abandoned kids is wearing a #thxbirthcontrol t-shirt? Lemme think on that a minute.

I'm quite disgusted by Matt wearing that shirt. I bet his many abandoned kids love to see this photo. Matt still CHASES women that aren't on birth control while he keeps little gnat uncovered but promotes others to use birth control. Get this dude off the television screen and back to the unemployment line. I'm sick of his newly inflated ego. He sucks. He sucks. He sucks. He doesn't deserve this life and I'm bitter as heck!

• Love 12
On 1/16/2017 at 6:57 PM, Miss Chevious said:

Too bad Matt's mother didn't use birth control. 

Too bad his dad didn't pull out, too.

#thnxbirthcontrol shirt? I shudder to think what is their form of birth control. Is it him staring at Amber's tattoo of Leah on her jiggly stomach?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Too bad his dad didn't pull out, too.

#thnxbirthcontrol shirt? I shudder to think what is their form of birth control. Is it him staring at Amber's tattoo of Leah on her jiggly stomach?

Ewww. See? This is why we can't have nice things. 

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 13
On 1/17/2017 at 10:45 PM, MissMel said:

Ewww. See? This is why we can't have nice things. 

But on a positive note, I no longer want to eat. Ever.

Edited by Birdee
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, poopchute said:

What is a music room? Do they play instruments or is the room's sole purpose the housing of music memorabilia?

This is the room you go to on the tour of the house and confirms for you, "Wow, these people are total pretentious assholes."

ETA is there anything more pretentious sounding than calling stuff you collect a "piece"? How about "latest frivolity" or "newest worst investment" or "future thing Amber will break when she snaps after I run out of the laudinum I'm putting in her fitness shakes"? 

ETA AGAIN to add yeah, there is something more pretentious: tweeting about it.

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 13

Unpaid rent. Gary and Matt's legion of baby mama's all awaiting child support. And THIS is how he spends his money? I would love to see the courts in the towns where his baby mama's live send someone to snatch those records off the wall and use them to collect on his debts. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Uncle JUICE said:

This is the room you go to on the tour of the house and confirms for you, "Wow, these people are total pretentious assholes."

ETA is there anything more pretentious sounding than calling stuff you collect a "piece"? How about "latest frivolity" or "newest worst investment" or "future thing Amber will break when she snaps after I run out of the laudinum I'm putting in her fitness shakes"? 

Most of the shit is fake anyways. There are no true "certifications" of authentity -- even people who buy from Sotheby's memorabilia auctions have been scammed. 

You're so right about Amber snapping and breaking all his precious pieces.  I can't wait to see this Bad display in two hundred pieces on their dog-stained carpet. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

ETA AGAIN to add yeah, there is something more pretentious: tweeting about it.

Thing I have acquired because I understand that people will pay a lot for it even though I have no idea how to correctly preserve it.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Most of the shit is fake anyways. There are no true "certifications" of authentity -- even people who buy from Sotheby's memorabilia auctions have been scammed. 

You're so right about Amber snapping and breaking all his precious pieces.  I can't wait to see this Bad display in two hundred pieces on their dog-stained carpet. 

Yeah, it said they paid 600-something for it right? That seems REALLY cheap for true michael Jackson memorabilia, I don't know how many of those records are made so I could be really wrong, but that just doesn't seem right to me.

• Love 2
On 11/24/2016 at 10:44 PM, starfire said:

I love how Matt used to proclaim that he didn't care what people thought about him, that he just ignores the haters, and so on, and now he is writing a book to get the "truth" out there.  He can write whatever he wants, but I would bet money it will not improve his reputation one bit. It will probably just expose him as more of a con man.

I think Amber's probably more concerned about his image than he is, tbh. He's probably doing it to make money.