Type keyword(s) to search

Matt 'Bad News' Baier

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

And IDK about Matt. He seems to treat Amber well - like he seems supportive of her and her every endeavor and struggle. And he seems so normal and stable when I watch him on camera. 

Doesn't mean he's not a con-man, though. On paper, he's kinda of a mess, with all the unclaimed and unsupported kids, being 45 and watching Teen Mom and the way he just moved in w/Amber after a month when he didn't even live in Indiana, he lived in Boston, which suggests he had no real important assets to sell or job that he needed to cut ties with, first, which I'd say is strange, for a 45 year old man. IDK. It's all very odd, for sure. smh. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
On January 20, 2017 at 10:46 AM, CofCinci said:

Most of the shit is fake anyways. There are no true "certifications" of authentity -- even people who buy from Sotheby's memorabilia auctions have been scammed. 

You're so right about Amber snapping and breaking all his precious pieces.  I can't wait to see this Bad display in two hundred pieces on their dog-stained carpet. 

.......off to buy some vintage records, Google some celeb signatures, upload pics to eBay and wait for Amber to PayPal me some money for her boyfriend's latest "piece" for his collection.....

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

And IDK about Matt. He seems to treat Amber well - like he seems supportive of her and her every endeavor and struggle. And he seems so normal and stable when I watch him on camera. 

I actually think the opposite. From my viewpoint, he doesn't treat her well at all. I find him to be dismissive and controlling. Ramming his hand through a hotel wall in anger at her? Lying to her? Cutting her off when she tries to speak? Dismissing her concerns and and conversations with others by claiming he's "bored"? When I watch him on camera I see him glaring at Leah, monopolizing the producers for more camera time, and being disrespectful to the crew. 

• Love 13

^^^sorry about the empty post. 

I am freaking livid over the Runaways/Cherie Currie memorabilia. I am one of their biggest fans out there, have been since I was 15 years old. I would give my left arm for a piece like that but could really never justify $70 on such a frivolous whim. Why? I pay all of my bills every month in full and on time. Leftover $ is currently going toward my daughter's destination wedding, home improvements, a vacation and badly needed new tires for my husband's 4x4. Not complaining, just wondering if Matt and Amber would prioritize they way the rest of us would. 

• Love 14
5 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I actually think the opposite. From my viewpoint, he doesn't treat her well at all. I find him to be dismissive and controlling. Ramming his hand through a hotel wall in anger at her? Lying to her? Cutting her off when she tries to speak? Dismissing her concerns and and conversations with others by claiming he's "bored"? When I watch him on camera I see him glaring at Leah, monopolizing the producers for more camera time, and being disrespectful to the crew. 

So true. He does not treat her well. He is controlling and manipulative.

Take the "music room". He puts a $75 Marilyn Monroe collection of prints up on the wall.  That manipulates Amber into spending thousands and thousands on things that he likes. 

"They" spent $5600 on that Paul McCartney guitar.

She still owes $130,000 to the IRS. Nothing has been done with that lien!  Hasn't even tried to work a payment plan out. 

@AmyFarrahFowler - When Amber kicks him out and throws his crap on the lawn, drive over to Indiana and get the Cherry Currie items. 

• Love 8

She's making a lot of money now but when the show gets cancelled (and it will because it's boring without Farrah - TM2 is my fave and even that show is on its last leg) it's really not a lot of cash if spread out by a decade.

Im trying to explain this correctly, so please excuse me.

Say she gets 100k per season, she's already pissed away previous seasons pay. The show gets cancelled next season leaving her with the money from the season that just finished and the next one totaling 200k.

Knowing damn well that these two won't get "real" jobs after the cancellation they will have just $20,000 for EACH year to live off of between the two of them with the 200k broken down over the course of 10 years.

Even LESS once the IRS catches up with her (we all know they will soon enough - they ALWAYS find ya lol) that 20k will be even less once fines and fees are settled. Gary then takes her to court for back child support and Matts plethora of baby mommas do the same.

All of their current "fans" will move on to their next reality star favorite and forget about Amber and Gnat which means they won't get money off of things like "tell all" books, small businesses won't pay them to advertise their crappy products with their own promo codes "amber15 to save 15%" the money will be obsolete. Matt will be obsolete from Ambers life, too.

We all know he doesn't love her the way he portrays it. I mean, seriously? What does she offer to the table for Matt to seriously love her besides cash and the spot light? She stays in bed for weeks, she's moody, always has the face of someone that smelled a EGG like fart. He's using her.

Go ahead, Matt and Amber, act like pretentious a$$holes now because we will have the last laugh when your high horses fall off and can't get back up - and all of the people you treated badly will walk by and point.

Rant over. 

I'm bitter because I ❤️Michael Jackson and want an autograph lol.

P.S.

Can the IRS use the Instagram photos of the expensive memorabilia, video footage of them "I'll take it all" at the furniture store, $900 at children's boutique, uppa class home, and expensive cars they piss through as evidence to them having the $130,000 available to pay to the IRS but decided to not pay? Any lawyers on this thread? I studied criminal law but we didn't cover Instagram and reality shows haha.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 8
58 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

P.S.

Can the IRS use the Instagram photos of the expensive memorabilia, video footage of them "I'll take it all" at the furniture store, $900 at children's boutique, uppa class home, and expensive cars they piss through as evidence to them having the $130,000 available to pay to the IRS but decided to not pay? Any lawyers on this thread? I studied criminal law but we didn't cover Instagram and reality shows haha.

I may have said this previously on here. My eneducated opinion, Amber will be the Teresa Giudice of Teen Mom.

That is supposed to be "uneducated" lol won't let me edit!

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

She's making a lot of money now but when the show gets cancelled (and it will because it's boring without Farrah - TM2 is my fave and even that show is on its last leg) it's really not a lot of cash if spread out by a decade.

Say she gets 100k per season, she's already pissed away previous seasons pay. The show gets cancelled next season leaving her with the money from the season that just finished and the next one totaling 200k.

Knowing damn well that these two won't get "real" jobs after the cancellation they will have just $20,000 for EACH year to live off of between the two of them with the 200k broken down over the course of 10 years.

Even LESS once the IRS catches up with her (we all know they will soon enough - they ALWAYS find ya lol) that 20k will be even less once fines and fees are settled. Gary then takes her to court for back child support and Matts plethora of baby mommas do the same.

All of their current "fans" will move on to their next reality star favorite and forget about Amber and Gnat which means they won't get money off of things like "tell all" books, small businesses won't pay them to advertise their crappy products with their own promo codes "amber15 to save 15%" the money will be obsolete. Matt will be obsolete from Ambers life, too.

We all know he doesn't love her the way he portrays it. I mean, seriously? What does she offer to the table for Matt to seriously love her besides cash and the spot light? She stays in bed for weeks, she's moody, always has the face of someone that smelled a EGG like fart. He's using her.

Go ahead, Matt and Amber, act like pretentious a$$holes now because we will have the last laugh when your high horses fall off and can't get back up - and all of the people you treated badly will walk by and point.

Rant over. 

I'm bitter because I ❤️Michael Jackson and want an autograph lol.

P.S.

IANAL - but yes. Footage from Real Housewives was used against the Guicides. 

• Love 5
On 1/21/2017 at 7:23 AM, SheTalksShit said:

Doesn't mean he's not a con-man, though. On paper, he's kinda of a mess, with all the unclaimed and unsupported kids, being 45 and watching Teen Mom and the way he just moved in w/Amber after a month when he didn't even live in Indiana, he lived in Boston, which suggests he had no real important assets to sell or job that he needed to cut ties with, first, which I'd say is strange, for a 45 year old man. IDK. It's all very odd, for sure. smh. 

The con man is not so obvious when he is conning his victim. It is subtle. Just like abusers don't come right out and begin pounding on their victims. It is a process. There is a method to Matt's madness and it only works on someone like Amber who is needy, has no self-esteem, is in need of having a guy by her side, and ingests alcohol and drugs.

• Love 6

Abby Lee Miller from dance moms got in trouble too for thinking a bankruptcy judge wouldn't notice that at the time she had 3 shows on tv... the audacity of these people to gloat they have money but think it won't catch up to them.

• Love 5

I do think there is an underlying vibe of control with Matt. But if he DOES treat Amber remotely well, it's because he's using her. He doesn't want to rock the boat, because she's financing his lifestyle of 100 dogs in a basement and possibly-faux-rock-memorabilia on the walls. Plus, he likes being on TV. He's a leech and she's the host. Mooching off of her like he does is another form of abuse, in a way. So, no, I can't say he treats her well.

• Love 8

I'm surprised he hasn't done a podcast yet. He wanted to be Howard Stern and had minor success with Minnesota "morning zoo"-type radio show as a supporting character.  But -- he'd need guests. 

• Love 4
21 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

^^^sorry about the empty post. 

I am freaking livid over the Runaways/Cherie Currie memorabilia. I am one of their biggest fans out there, have been since I was 15 years old. I would give my left arm for a piece like that but could really never justify $70 on such a frivolous whim. Why? I pay all of my bills every month in full and on time. Leftover $ is currently going toward my daughter's destination wedding, home improvements, a vacation and badly needed new tires for my husband's 4x4. Not complaining, just wondering if Matt and Amber would prioritize they way the rest of us would. 

Thinking the exact same when I saw that!

• Love 2
On 1/22/2017 at 7:50 AM, Calm81 said:

This is why I've advocated that MTV cut off the money now, then go back in five years and give us the gutwrenching where are they now specials. It'll be way bbetter TV. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

This is why I've advocated that MTV cut off the money now, then go back in five years and give us the gutwrenching where are they now specials. It'll be way bbetter TV. 

Amen. I only hope the children don't suffer, though. I don't want them to be broke enough to where the kids can't enjoy their childhood. Damn them for being so careless with little lives depending on them. But the "gutwrenching" where are they nows are getting me excited. I just want to see Kail be happy to have a Toyota in her life where 5 years ago she barely could afford a running vehicle.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 3
Just now, Calm81 said:

Amen. I only hope the children don't suffer, though. I don't want them to be broke enough to where to kids can't enjoy their childhood. Damn them for being so careless with little lives depending on them.

MTV has to share some blame there, too. They should have told these CLEARLY unequipped kids, the majority of whom come from no money at all, that they'd be paying them X and putting Y into a trust in the name of the children. Because I hate to say it, but most of these kids are going to be trouble, according to statistics, in some way or another. And yeah, they'll all likely face some serious financial hardship when the show is over, because no one is hiring a Teen Mom diva for a good paying job (even if you get by the idea that almost none of them have a higher education or job skills) when a regular old joe is available without the baggage. Prognostication DIRE, I'm afraid. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

MTV has to share some blame there, too. They should have told these CLEARLY unequipped kids, the majority of whom come from no money at all, that they'd be paying them X and putting Y into a trust in the name of the children. Because I hate to say it, but most of these kids are going to be trouble, according to statistics, in some way or another. And yeah, they'll all likely face some serious financial hardship when the show is over, because no one is hiring a Teen Mom diva for a good paying job (even if you get by the idea that almost none of them have a higher education or job skills) when a regular old joe is available without the baggage. Prognostication DIRE, I'm afraid. 

Couldn't they still milk the fame essentially for a few years or more? I only ask because that Snooki lady still gets paid for appearances and tabloids, etc? I'm hoping not, but still curious. And yes, MTV should've made a trust for the kids.

• Love 1

They'd just end up trying to do OTHER reality shows. Snooki had a spin-off with J-Woww. Then I think she and her husband did a house flipping/renovation show. And now she's on Celebrity Apprentice. People get used to this kind of life - money and fame, not "real" work. They keep trying to find ways to stay in the game. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

They'd just end up trying to do OTHER reality shows. Snooki had a spin-off with J-Woww. Then I think she and her husband did a house flipping/renovation show. And now she's on Celebrity Apprentice. People get used to this kind of life - money and fame, not "real" work. They keep trying to find ways to stay in the game. 

That's what I was getting at above. So, unfortunately, even when this show gets canceled, these girls will still be able to ride the money train all without contributing to society. Such a shame. I graduated college while working full-time and raising 1 of 3 kids (the other two were born after graduation) and they get all this money while I cut coupons. My husband and I bought our first house 4 years ago and it was one of our proudest moments because we EARNED it and treat our house with respect without slopping it up, etc. These girls have taken everything they've gotten from this show for granted and it pisses me off. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

That's what I was getting at above. So, unfortunately, even when this show gets canceled, these girls will still be able to ride the money train all without contributing to society. Such a shame. I graduated college while working full-time and raising 1 of 3 kids (the other two were born after graduation) and they get all this money while I cut coupons. My husband and I bought our first house 4 years ago and it was one of our proudest moments because we EARNED it and treat our house with respect without slopping it up, etc. These girls have taken everything they've gotten from this show for granted and it pisses me off. 

Their day will come, and it's not going to be pretty! 

Snooki and the Jersey Shore cast made a lot of money doing appearances during and after the show, more money than any of these Teen Moms will ever get for an appearance. 

Also, the opportunity to be on a reality show after Teen Mom will be few and far between. I doubt any of these girls (except maybe Farah) will get a spin off.  

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

It's a solid point, but I think the Jersey Shore folks kind of entered the post-their-own-show market at its peak. But even if we presume that they will get opportunities, look at how even the Jersey Shore had to deal with a saturated market. Yeah, Snooki and JWoww had some success, but they also had good personalities. None of these girls do.  And you have to figure that they have somewhat limited NDA's with Viacom so they can't really talk too much about behind the scenes stuff (and how many times can they sell their "pulled myself up by my bootstraps!" narrative, they all have books already). I'm pretty sure we'll watch them follow the same spiral path down the reality show drain back to obscurity, like JWoww did (and I like Jwoww!), only less well-adjusted about it. It'll be Teen Mom, then ONE of them will get like Celebrity Contest Show, Marriage boot Camp, then so long. At least I feel like the Jersey Shore guys, most of them, went into their thing knowing they'd flame out as soon as it was over, so they saved some of the money. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

It's a solid point, but I think the Jersey Shore folks kind of entered the post-their-own-show market at its peak. But even if we presume that they will get opportunities, look at how even the Jersey Shore had to deal with a saturated market. Yeah, Snooki and JWoww had some success, but they also had good personalities. None of these girls do.

you're right about the personalities...none of these girls are terribly charismatic at all.  (I think Maci might *think* she is, but..)

Farrah's the only one that people *want* to watch, but only because she's a nightmare.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Nah, I do think Chelsea is boring and not too bright. I can't imagine people wanting to watch a show just about her for very long.

no, I can see how her friends would think she's funny, but she's not like...Amy Schumer or something.

On 1/20/2017 at 6:50 PM, leighroda said:

Yeah, it said they paid 600-something for it right? That seems REALLY cheap for true michael Jackson memorabilia, I don't know how many of those records are made so I could be really wrong, but that just doesn't seem right to me.

Someone in the Instagram comments who claims to collect MJ stuff is telling him the Michael Jackson signature doesn't look right. I have to admit, after a quick google search I think the commenter might be correct haha

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, OtterReality said:

Someone in the Instagram comments who claims to collect MJ stuff is telling him the Michael Jackson signature doesn't look right. I have to admit, after a quick google search I think the commenter might be correct haha

Pleaseeeeeee let it be true. Gnat's not worthy of having a legend such as Michael Jackson's energy in that filthy animal house. RIP MJ.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Calm81 said:

So, unfortunately, even when this show gets canceled, these girls will still be able to ride the money train all without contributing to society. Such a shame. I graduated college while working full-time and raising 1 of 3 kids (the other two were born after graduation) and they get all this money while I cut coupons. My husband and I bought our first house 4 years ago and it was one of our proudest moments because we EARNED it and treat our house with respect without slopping it up, etc. These girls have taken everything they've gotten from this show for granted and it pisses me off. 

This.  A thousand times this.

However (because I try to look on the flip side) ...

I've thought/said this before and I'll say it again:  I cherish my boring, private life in exchange for the hard working couple my husband and I always were and always will be.  

Our home, our cars, everything we own has been purchased with money that we earn and not a penny of it is dirty money.  We are educated.  We file our taxes every year.  We've never been in prison.  We give back to the community.  I need neither fans nor haters in my life.  I don't want tabloid magazines publishing stories about me where I have to defend myself.  And my daughters are fed, clothed, educated, and very much loved by both of us.  They're feisty little punks who aren't afraid to speak their women's-rights little minds, but we know we are raising a new generation of righteous citizens.

So while they are raking in the dough for nary a contribution to society, I can still wake up every morning and face myself in the mirror and face the day with integrity.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Nah, I do think Chelsea is boring and not too bright. I can't imagine people wanting to watch a show just about her for very long.

hey, I'm not saying it'd be a GOOD show. Just that she's the most suited for wacky adventures and general goofiness, she's got that sort of personality and a good sense of humor. The rest of these girls are living a completely self-serious and totally false narrative, invented by their toadies and twitter followers. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

hey, I'm not saying it'd be a GOOD show. Just that she's the most suited for wacky adventures and general goofiness, she's got that sort of personality and a good sense of humor. The rest of these girls are living a completely self-serious and totally false narrative, invented by their toadies and twitter followers. 

ohhhhh I detest "wacky adventure" reality shows....Manzo'd with Children, I am looking at YOU!!!  I need to be able to at least *pretend* it's somewhat real!

10 hours ago, OtterReality said:

Knowing Matt, he faked that autograph himself. 

• Love 9
On 1/23/2017 at 2:01 PM, leighroda said:

Thankfully I don't think we have to worry too much, at least on Chelsea's end, she doesn't seem too hung ho about signing up for another show.

You are right. It is Kail who is seeking something major from MTV. She doesn't have time to go job seeking (per her words) for three months. HA! As if jobs are just dropped in your lap once you graduate from college.

• Love 6

So this idiot wrote a book almost exclusively about Teen Mom? Is there a chapter of breakfast recipes for Boo Boo? How to shop on eBay? Tips on how to get to sleep when your girlfriend is up all night taking selfies? Riveting.

I see no one bothered to even clean up the grammar. Do they want people to read it in the Everyman/douche voice? 

• Love 1