Type keyword(s) to search

Matt 'Bad News' Baier

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

Run? This is the girl who won't get her butt out of bed to get breakfast for her child. I don't see running in her near future sadly.

Maybe if she can find a motorized sectional...

• Love 15
(edited)

Geez, what next is going to come out? Where are his family and friends, & why isn't anyone backing this loser up? I hope they don't bring him out in the reunion, just yuck!

Edited by ebkitty
  • Love 2

I am completely shocked that none of his baby mamas have come forward in search of their 15 minutes of fame. The sight of this dude makes my skin crawl.

They're either afraid of him or $750 from InTouch isn't worth the embarrassment or invasion of privacy.
  • Love 6

Would you want your face out there that you dated, procreated or otherwise were entangled with this idiot? I can see why they're not attention whoring. Plus, he seems to go after insecure women, I hope they don't feel like it's their own fault or anything.

Also, I hate that this asshole has his own thread. Even though it's all going to be shit talking and negative it still gives him way more attention and "fame" than he's worth. He's just so unbelievably disgusting!

• Love 9

Would you want your face out there that you dated, procreated or otherwise were entangled with this idiot? I can see why they're not attention whoring. Plus, he seems to go after insecure women, I hope they don't feel like it's their own fault or anything.

Also, I hate that this asshole has his own thread. Even though it's all going to be shit talking and negative it still gives him way more attention and "fame" than he's worth. He's just so unbelievably disgusting!

I rather like the separate thread -- there seems to be a new revelation every couple of days, and it's hard to keep up when reports of his escapades are scattered among all of the other threads.  Now if someone can just provide a list of his previously reported incidents to bring everyone up to speed!  His Indiana court date is some time in March, so that should be interesting.

• Love 4
(edited)

I rather like the separate thread -- there seems to be a new revelation every couple of days, and it's hard to keep up when reports of his escapades are scattered among all of the other threads. Now if someone can just provide a list of his previously reported incidents to bring everyone up to speed! His Indiana court date is some time in March, so that should be interesting.

I personally feel it is best to keep Matt's news in the Amber thread. For example, I have not bothered checking the Simon thread because if anything comes up about him, I would assume it would go in the Farrah thread. As it is, they are not together. How much interest is there for Simon? Tyler and Taylor do not have their own threads. I hope that does not happen either. Amber is set to marry this douche. Why not keep the forum from having too many topics? It is just another thread for information to be posted in. Now, we have two threads discussing the rape and when will Amber open her eyes.

JMO. Please take no offense.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 7

It takes two idiots to tango. This guy is a slimeball. A bit hard for me to believe that he procreated with any rocket scientists, thus my surprise that none of them have sold their, "I had Matt's baby" story. 

• Love 2

I personally feel it is best to keep Matt's news in the Amber thread. For example, I have not bothered checking the Simon thread because if anything comes up about him, I would assume it would go in the Farrah thread. As it is, they are not together. How much interest is there for Simon? Tyler and Taylor do not have their own threads. I hope that does not happen either. Amber is set to marry this douche. Why not keep the forum from having too many topics? It is just another thread for information to be posted in. Now, we have two threads discussing the rape and when will Amber open her eyes.

No offense taken.  It's not a big deal either way.  Ultimately, it's up to the Mods anyway.

• Love 1
(edited)

I agree. Plus I have the feeling that this guy googles himself on a regular basis, he'd love thinking that he's so important that he has his own thread. Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 9

I don't see how an attorney can help. I think all these women have confirmed via paternity tests that he is the father, and the support order was already in place. He can argue to lower the amount going forward but how would an attorney get him out of paying money he already owes? Real solid use for your money, there, Amber. This stupid girl is going to be so hosed when production finally pulls the plug. 

• Love 5

They've secured an attorney only to protect all the awesome profits Matt will make from house flipping and MTV. They haven't a care for his rights as a "father." Fuck those annoying mothers who want to feed their kids.

• Love 6

It feels like the home flipping business is a giant long con to funnel money out of Amber,

What? You don't have an "ex-boss" who is willing to relocate a thousand miles to help you and your reality star girlfriend as they try to make money?

• Love 7
(edited)

I bet anything Matt recommended this attorney.

It feels like the home flipping business is a giant long con to funnel money out of Amber,

I'm sure. And unlike Maci, who despite her character flaws I feel a modicum of sympathy for when it comes to her mooching, user boyfriend, I don't feel the least bit sorry for Amber. She deserves whatever she gets. Edited by Tatum
  • Love 5

http://buzzandgossip.com/entertainment/gossip/matt-baier-preparing-to-fight-baby-mamas-in-court-2016215682

One mother accepts out of court settlement, another still getting court paperwork together. Could these be the 2 names that Matt & Amber, stated were mistaken paperwork, and his case file will only say 5 names now? Unreal!

Yes and no. I don't want to post their full names even though it's available in court records, but the breakdown goes like this:

Stacey O., one child; Michelle F., two children; Koni S., two children; Sarah B., one child; Christie O., one child. Those are the ones that are taking him to court in Indiana. The sixth baby mama, Kelli Nunn, is the one who has been in the blogs recently and provided screenshots of her case that shows he owes almost $11,000 in back child support. She's the one who's getting her paperwork together now to basically do what the other ones did, get the order enforced in IN. 

I think the fourth mom willing to settle out of court is a misunderstanding. The Buzz and Gossip site says that because the Radar story they're quoting claims that Matt's lawyer is only representing him on four cases, so they assumed one had been settled. Looking at the court records now, it looks like his lawyer registered herself as his attorney for four of his cases on 2/29 and it was updated in the system on 3/1. She didn't file for the other one until 3/4, a Friday, and so it didn't update until that Monday, 3/7. The Radar story was written on 3/4. And because I feel like a bit of stalker now, I don't generally do extensive research like this on reality "stars" lol. My part-time job is search engine manipulation and reputation scrubbing so all of this is second nature to me. Pro tip: don't ever trust a company you've just started seeing a lot of commercials for recently. They've just spend the last 6-12 months erasing some truly terrible things about their business practices and executives from the internet. 

• Love 10

Thanks luvly.  Fortunately for us, Matt can't erase his true self from the Internet.  I very much enjoyed his response to all of this information on the show with Dr. Drew:  "That all happened last season."   WTF?  For starters, it is still the current season of TMOG, and why should his shitty treatment of those women and children not be discussed?  Just because he doesn't want to?  

• Love 6

And there was still more to come at the time of taping the "Check-up". I don't get why anyone with so many skeletons in his closet would think it a fantastic idea to be on television. Obviously, he's smarter than everyone else...

• Love 7

And there was still more to come at the time of taping the "Check-up". I don't get why anyone with so many skeletons in his closet would think it a fantastic idea to be on television. Obviously, he's smarter than everyone else...

It's working for him. For 20 years now he's lived off a supply of dumb women. Does he have a magic penis or something? Or does he know how to work these dummies?

"You should put the flip houses in my name so Gary can't get them."

Meanwhile, Gary isn't asking for anything.

• Love 8

I can guarantee that when this relationship fails, there will still be any number of women, who've seen Teen Mom OG & read all about him, too, lining up to date him. **Sigh**

• Love 4

Yes and no. I don't want to post their full names even though it's available in court records, but the breakdown goes like this:

Stacey O., one child; Michelle F., two children; Koni S., two children; Sarah B., one child; Christie O., one child. Those are the ones that are taking him to court in Indiana. The sixth baby mama, Kelli Nunn, is the one who has been in the blogs recently and provided screenshots of her case that shows he owes almost $11,000 in back child support. She's the one who's getting her paperwork together now to basically do what the other ones did, get the order enforced in IN.

I think the fourth mom willing to settle out of court is a misunderstanding. The Buzz and Gossip site says that because the Radar story they're quoting claims that Matt's lawyer is only representing him on four cases, so they assumed one had been settled. Looking at the court records now, it looks like his lawyer registered herself as his attorney for four of his cases on 2/29 and it was updated in the system on 3/1. She didn't file for the other one until 3/4, a Friday, and so it didn't update until that Monday, 3/7. The Radar story was written on 3/4. And because I feel like a bit of stalker now, I don't generally do extensive research like this on reality "stars" lol. My part-time job is search engine manipulation and reputation scrubbing so all of this is second nature to me. Pro tip: don't ever trust a company you've just started seeing a lot of commercials for recently. They've just spend the last 6-12 months erasing some truly terrible things about their business practices and executives from the internet.

Thanks for tip, & all the "stalking" you did on this case update! Edited by ebkitty
  • Love 6

It's working for him. For 20 years now he's lived off a supply of dumb women. Does he have a magic penis or something? Or does he know how to work these dummies?

"You should put the flip houses in my name so Gary can't get them."

Meanwhile, Gary isn't asking for anything.

I can't believe Amber is so dumb! The guy has multiple child support cases right now. At least if the houses Re ambers name and Gary goes for child support the money goes to Leah. She is risking the money going to matts kids. How does she not see that? Leah is the only reason Amber even has money.

• Love 6

Amber doesn't have even 1/4th of an inch of foresight. This, in my opinion, answers all questions in reference to her. She has zero ability to predict future events, even the most obvious.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 5

What's even more troubling about those stats (because Matt's entire LIFE troubles me) is that he has two different baby mamas with which he had two kids. So that can't just be a case of a random fuck while intoxicated and you didn't know you got her pregnant. These were families and for whatever reason you walked away, dropped the ball, left all these fucking kids in the lurch. He disgusts me. 

• Love 10

I remember in one of the instances reading the ex/mother of one of the kids was told by Matt that he didn't "feel anything" for the kid and didn't love her so he was leaving. Sick fuck!

• Love 7

Amber doesn't have even 1/4th of an inch of foresight. This, in my opinion, answers all questions in reference to her. She has zero ability to predict future events, even the most obvious.

Amber seriously needs to get on some meds for her mental issues OR at least be in some kind of therapy instead of making excuses about becoming addicted to said pills and complaining that she'd have no privacy if she was seeing a counselor ALONE or in a group.  Jesus, it's not like she's even a B-list celeb and people with way more to lose have no problem seeking out help.  She doesn't even have a sponsor, AFAIK.

Oh, sorry, ignore everything I've just said... It's everyone else's fault she's stuck on a sofa and doesn't have her daughter with her. (Although, I'm highly suspect of the reasons she wants to see "Boo-Boo")

• Love 7

As if real life has a "season" and then everything starts anew again. That is one effed up mofo, right there.

That was so, so strange. Like Matt and Amber really expected Gary not to care about an issue because they were done filming. The fuck? Really made me wonder how much Amber wants to see Leah when there isn't a camera around. My guess is very little.

• Love 10

That was so, so strange. Like Matt and Amber really expected Gary not to care about an issue because they were done filming. The fuck? Really made me wonder how much Amber wants to see Leah when there isn't a camera around. My guess is very little.

Amber "loves" Leah the way other selfish parents I know love their children. It is all about her. The gifts she gives Leah are all about her and Leah has to show proper respect for them because it is all about what Amber does for Leah.  She is manipulative with her - talking about if Gary will allow her to take her to Florida right there in Leah's presence. She really does parent out of narcissistic parenting manual.

She's awful. I am getting to where I seriously loathe most of the people on this franchise or at least have very little respect for them.

• Love 5

As if real life has a "season" and then everything starts anew again. That is one effed up mofo, right there.

I know!! Can you believe those two?! It's like they are actors. They are beyond delusional and as for Matt, I'm way past my point of disgust.

• Love 6

He is most likely in the lowest tax bracket and I can't imagine the capital gains tax even being remarkable on properties with such little profit.

She was a fool to put those two properties in his name. Property #1 was purchased before she found out about his litter of neglected children. What was she thinking when she put #2 in his name?

They haven't purchased property in 2016. Perhaps that's a sign that she came to her senses regarding Matt.

• Love 2

Did anyone catch when Amber said "the kids are in their 20's now" as a way of justifying Matts lack of involvement?

I really wanted to scream at the T.V and say "look crazy chic... Just because they're in their 20's NOW doesn't make him abandoning them when they WERE kids okay!!"

In Ambers mind, it's okay that you've abandoned your kids once they've reached 18 years old. "They're in their 20's now so it doesn't count anymore because it's in the past." Lol she didn't say that I'm just adding that.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 6