Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

CofCinci

Matt 'Bad News' Baier

Recommended Posts

I'm confused as to why anyone thinks Amber "deserves" better than Matt? Is she that great of a person that she deserves some great guy? um, no. The only person involved that deserves better is Leah. She deserves a better mother. We've seen time and time again that Amber puts her own needs ahead of Leah's.

  • Love 17

Share this post


Link to post

12 hours ago, Katt said:

I honestly give no fucks for Amber. 

Amen. She is right up there with Jenelle, Farrah, and Leah IMO.  I will watch this season and just laugh and laugh and laugh. If Amber is too stupid to hold onto Matt for whatever sick reasons, then deserves him. Plain and simple. Enjoy the ride Amber. I hope Matt burns her for all her money.

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Amen. She is right up there with Jenelle, Farrah, and Leah IMO.  I will watch this season and just laugh and laugh and laugh. If Amber is too stupid to hold onto Matt for whatever sick reasons, then deserves him. Plain and simple. Enjoy the ride Amber. I hope Matt burns her for all her money.

A total burn would be just the life lesson Amber needs. She didn't learn from gel. Didn't learn from having custody of Leah taken away. What she needs is for this but to leave her flat broke and working the drive thru down at Chick'n Fixing.  There's no humility with this broad. It's impossible for her to admit being wrong on any level and Matt is dead wrong.

I hope she does marry him. Just so she can go deaf listening to the cacophony of told ya sos that'll come. But knowing our girl, even then it'll be someone else's fault. And Leah will still suffer for it.

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post

Amber is screwing up her own life as she sees fit. There's no hope for her whatsoever. I agree that she doesn't really deserve "better" because she's not bettering herself and blatantly ignoring all the red flags. I mean, if she doesn't want to face facts, then what hope is there?

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post

Amber has reached the point of delusion/desperation that she's had to convince herself that he's a good guy. You have to do some serious mental gymnastics to convince yourself that someone who got NINE different women pregnant and then abandoned all nine of those kids is a good guy. And then find a way to rationalize why he hasn't paid child support to any of them. And then rationalize why he kept this a secret from you. And then convince yourself that every single ex and his adult child who has spoken up are all crazy and liars and Matt is the only one telling the truth. And then ignore the fact that every single ex that has spoken up and told their story said that Matt did the exact same thing to them before screwing them over that he's currently doing to you. And tell yourself that it's fine that he's in his 40s and unemployed and has moved himself straight into your house because he got kicked out of his previous place. And it's fine that he punched a hole in the wall because it will never happen again. Ditto for the cheating earlier in the relationship. 

All of that twisting and rationalizing and justifying is necessary for her to convince herself that he's not actually like that and everyone else is lying. Or she willingly accepts whatever b.s. excuse he throws out without question because she just has to believe that he's different now. 

Edited by JZone
  • Love 15

Share this post


Link to post

Amber believes she is special and different from all those exes. She is "the one".  Matt made bad choices because of his addiction. An addiction that never existed. The only addiction he has is being addicted to scamming females and pushing them to have children.

  • Love 13

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Amber believes she is special and different from all those exes. She is "the one".  Matt made bad choices because of his addiction. An addiction that never existed. The only addiction he has is being addicted to scamming females and pushing them to have children.

What I don't get is why he keeps having children. What possible purpose does it serve for him? He doesn't appear to care for any of them. It makes no sense at all.

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

What I don't get is why he keeps having children. What possible purpose does it serve for him? He doesn't appear to care for any of them. It makes no sense at all.

 

I'm guessing he used them to further his manipulation of their mothers. Then, when Matt no longer had any use for the moms, he had no problem dumping the kids because he never truly wanted them in the first place. They were just means to an end for him. He's so disgusting.

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post

I don't think any, or many, of the moms have come after him for CS until he was shown on Teem Mom, correct? So I'm guessing that his pure abundance of kids has everything to do with him being lazy, and just not giving a fuck. 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

I sincerely hope she loses everything.  I despise her.  Not only is she sticking by his side, but she's being a smug asshole about it.  She needs to realize, as Nathan said, she hit the fucking lottery in life.  She's a FELON.  Which I do not doubt she would have become with or without TM.  And, yet, she has a job that not only doesn't care, but pays $250k a year with no education and o life skills in addition to her record.  She should be SOBER, clean and thanking God while she is spending time with her daughter...who has a great college fund set up.  Instead, she's being a fat petulant bastard, with some washed up has been never was, lying on a sofa all damn day while breeding dogs and ignoring her kid, and burning through the money.  She should truly be ashamed of herself.

  • Love 16

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Pdxblonde said:

The fact that so many women were willing and able to sleep with Matt in the first place boggles my mind

I'm guessing they were a lot like Amber---weak-willed, desperate to be loved, easy to manipulate with obvious lies and deceit. We saw Matt practically sweep Amber off her feet when he claimed that he, too, used to be a drug addict. One of the women he tried to scam was the director of some group that helps victims of child molestation. Matt got close to her by claiming he had been sexually abused as as kid and had written a book about it. Who knows what other stories he's pulled out of his ass for the others, but I'm sure he came up with some wild ones.

Also, I know it was said already, but it bears repeating. The dude was accused of sexual assault and the woman who made the accusation ended up committing suicide. I don't know if Matt did it or not, but how Amber could rationalize having him around her daughter when he's had that sketchy of a past is beyond me. Never mind the fact he has a history of treating women and children like shit---he's also an alleged rapist. What a great guy to leave around Leah unsupervised.

  • Love 14

Share this post


Link to post

I cannot forget that rape allegation. I believe he committed that crime. No doubt whatsoever. I also believe Bill Cosby is a rapist, so there.

Matt also has a temper. Why Amber thinks it is okay to have her child around a man who punched a hole in a hotel room, is beyond stupid. She also had her daughter SHARE A MOTEL BED with Matt that time they went to that stupid theme hotel.

  • Love 15

Share this post


Link to post

Then again, this is the woman who let an ex-con from Walmart change Leah's diapers while Amber rested in the other room. I mean, I hate Maci, but when she had Kyle King change Bentley's diaper, at least she stayed right there to supervise and make sure everything was okay. And she did that with a guy she had known for years. Granted, I think that was less like, "Let me make sure this guy doesn't do anything weird with my son" and more akin to, "Let me make sure he does this right and doesn't get baby crap everywhere." But, still, she stayed like she should've. Amber had a felon changing Leah's diaper and left him to his own devices. Thank God the cameras were there.

It's all a blur since it happened a few years ago, but didn't it turn out that that dude was a pedophile? Or was that another pre-gel boyfriend? Anyway, it doesn't surprise me that Amber is hitching herself to a creepy, skeevy, abusive alleged rapist who's also a deadbeat dad to boot. Matt really isn't any better than the weirdos she would pick up at Walmart.

  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I don't think any, or many, of the moms have come after him for CS until he was shown on Teem Mom, correct? So I'm guessing that his pure abundance of kids has everything to do with him being lazy, and just not giving a fuck. 

Even now, does he even have any cases pending? It's always been very unclear to me.

19 hours ago, geekamonggeeks said:

I'm guessing they were a lot like Amber---weak-willed, desperate to be loved, easy to manipulate with obvious lies and deceit. We saw Matt practically sweep Amber off her feet when he claimed that he, too, used to be a drug addict. One of the women he tried to scam was the director of some group that helps victims of child molestation. Matt got close to her by claiming he had been sexually abused as as kid and had written a book about it. Who knows what other stories he's pulled out of his ass for the others, but I'm sure he came up with some wild ones.

Also, I know it was said already, but it bears repeating. The dude was accused of sexual assault and the woman who made the accusation ended up committing suicide. I don't know if Matt did it or not, but how Amber could rationalize having him around her daughter when he's had that sketchy of a past is beyond me. Never mind the fact he has a history of treating women and children like shit---he's also an alleged rapist. What a great guy to leave around Leah unsupervised.

Did what or not? Is there an accusation of murder? And I'm not on his side - at all! - but are there any rape charges against him? I don't doubt that Amber is also confused as to which claims about him are true, which hyperbole, and which just never happened.

Share this post


Link to post

I believe someone posted a link in this thread that gave a rundown of his current CS cases, their status, etc. I think the two that are actually still children were moved back east. I don't think a lot of these moms even knew where he was until the show. Then they had to file in the courts where he lives, and petition to have the cases moved back to THEIR hometowns. Correct me if I'm wrong, someone. 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

It's too early on a saturday to do much research about this trashbox couple, and as Ghoulina said, there are links in the last few pages (and TheAshley has pretty up to date info) for his child support cases. The "active" cases, for those kids who are still minors, have been remanded back to their home states, and the "arrears" cases for those over 18 have been before the courts in IN, hence the seizure of his MTV checks. 

AFAIK, since the complainant for the sexual assault charges is deceased, those charges are no longer being pursued, but he was never cleared.

I doubt there is much hyperbole. Any confusion Amber is dealing with is due to his slick talk and her refusal to be "wrong" in the public eye. I don't think any of his filings have included a denial of the children or requests for paternity determination. He is just ducking and dodging. Even on camera, he only ever made it like the women were  full of drama, I don't recall him actually denying the children.

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post

On July 29, 2016 at 9:56 AM, geekamonggeeks said:

Matt really isn't any better than the weirdos she would pick up at Walmart.

No, in fact he's much, much worse than most random people. And most random people don't have the PROOF of all his court cases and his history that is out there for her to read and hear about. She has all this evidence, dude couldn't be much worse, and she chooses to ignore it. If she can ignore all that has been revealed about Matt just imagine how stupid she'd be with a random that didn't have so much proof of being an awful person. 

I had hopes for her when she got out of prison but Amber is just STUPID.

  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Never mind the fact he has a history of treating women and children like shit---he's also an alleged rapist. What a great guy to leave around Leah unsupervised.

I'm truly surprised Gary is allowing this; he has Matt's number.  If I were Gary and Kristina, I'd be filing motions that this trash is not allowed around Leah unsupervised!  

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/28/2016 at 2:49 PM, ghoulina said:

I don't think any, or many, of the moms have come after him for CS until he was shown on Teem Mom, correct? So I'm guessing that his pure abundance of kids has everything to do with him being lazy, and just not giving a fuck. 

My question is - if Matt and Amber get married would/could part of Amber's MTV paycheck be seized (too early in the a.m. - I cannot think of the correct verb I want to use) - could part of Amber's MTV money be taken to satisfy Matt's arrears in regards to child support?  I mean, if M & A get married their collective income would be joint income, no?  Couldn't the baby mamas and/or the state go after Amber's money?  I am wondering if that would be fair game.  I realize all states have different guidelines.

If I was Amber there would be no way in hell I'd be getting married to a guy like Matt until I was sure my fat MTV coin wouldn't be required to satisfy my boyfriend's back child support obligations.  Amber needs to contact an attorney for a sit down.  AND get something in writing if possible.

Most of these girls (most except Chelsea Houska and Farrah) act like this MTV fantasy money gravy-train is going to steam long seamlessly without end.  They need a wake up call.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, beesknees said:

My question is - if Matt and Amber get married would/could part of Amber's MTV paycheck be seized (too early in the a.m. - I cannot think of the correct verb I want to use) - could part of Amber's MTV money be taken to satisfy Matt's arrears in regards to child support?  I mean, if M & A get married their collective income would be joint income, no?  Couldn't the baby mamas and/or the state go after Amber's money?  I am wondering if that would be fair game.  I realize all states have different guidelines.

If I was Amber there would be no way in hell I'd be getting married to a guy like Matt until I was sure my fat MTV coin wouldn't be required to satisfy my boyfriend's back child support obligations.  Amber needs to contact an attorney for a sit down.  AND get something in writing if possible.

These girls (all except Chelsea) act like this MTV fantasy-money gravy train is going to go on without end.  They all need a wake up call.

You may be looking for the word garnished?

It was all "fake" according to Amber so.........

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, ginger90 said:

You may be looking for the word garnished?

It was all "fake" according to Amber so.........

Mmm hmm!  You win the prize today.  My head was hurting because I couldn't think of the word!  I want Amber to wake up and smell the coffee.  A poster up thread made reference to Matt being a supposed rapist!?  WTF?  I admit I haven't been watching TM as in seasons past but I hadn't heard of this.  

What the hell is Amber thinking?  Possible rapist and lying about the 17 million kids Matt has?  Time to tap out.

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, beesknees said:

My question is - if Matt and Amber get married would/could part of Amber's MTV paycheck be seized (too early in the a.m. - I cannot think of the correct verb I want to use) - could part of Amber's MTV money be taken to satisfy Matt's arrears in regards to child support?  I mean, if M & A get married their collective income would be joint income, no?  Couldn't the baby mamas and/or the state go after Amber's money?  I am wondering if that would be fair game.  I realize all states have different guidelines.

If I was Amber there would be no way in hell I'd be getting married to a guy like Matt until I was sure my fat MTV coin wouldn't be required to satisfy my boyfriend's back child support obligations.  Amber needs to contact an attorney for a sit down.  AND get something in writing if possible.

Most of these girls (most except Chelsea Houska and Farrah) act like this MTV fantasy money gravy-train is going to steam long seamlessly without end.  They need a wake up call.

I think only the parent's wages can be garnished (and even counted) - not the stepparent. Because these kids aren't Amber's. At least that is the way it was back in the day.

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post

Step-parents' wages cannot be garnished but levies (at least in my state) can be placed on any shared assets, such as houses.  

Was it ever determined which names their flip-houses were under? We've seen Matt's "friend"/"ex-boss" featured his season, which was filmed in the spring. He's the one actually doing the work on the houses, with Matt coming to the properties to pretend to help out.

Amber's tax issues are easily worked out. Either, she writes them a check for the full-balance, takes out a personal loan to pay the balance, or, works with the IRS (just takes a phone call) to initialize a payment plan.

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post

What about when you file taxes together as "married"? I saw a case on Judge Judy where it was mentioned, but wasn't the subject of the lawsuit, the dad of the kid was in prison and when his wife filed taxes, $4000 was taken out of her refund to pay her husband's back child support. JJ was actually really angry about it and told the ex-wife off for her shit-eating grin when acknowledging that she absolutely knew her ex-husband hadn't earned a penny of the 4K.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

Notice how whenever allegations come up and there is undeniable proof that Matt did something completely unacceptable that can't be twisted or justified, Amber always says "I love him for who he is now" or "he's changed". But what kills me, is there's not even anything to show he HAS changed, other than him saying he has. The guy still doesn't take care of his kids and has courts coming after him to provide child support, he was still knocking up women and abandoning them shortly before meeting Amber (I think he has some that are still quite young, so he's obviously been doing this for DECADES if his children range from 7ish to 25ish), he doesn't have a job and doesn't seem to be looking for one, and their whole relationship started because he was creepily trying to pick up other "Teen Mom" cast and Amber was the only one who took the bait. He even claimed that he never heard of the show before Amber came along, which blew up in his face when the tweets came to light. And didn't Amber admit that Matt cheated early on in their relationship?

So other than him saying that he's changed and he's not that guy anymore, what has he action DONE to show that? The guy is manipulative with his words, and Amber seems all too happy to go along with his lies so she can rationalize staying with him so she doesn't have to be alone. 

Edited by JZone
  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, JZone said:

Notice how whenever allegations come up and there is undeniable proof that Matt did something completely unacceptable that can't be twisted or justified, Amber always says "I love him for who he is now" or "he's changed". But what kills me, is there's not even anything to show he HAS changed, other than him saying he has. The guy still doesn't take care of his kids and has courts coming after him to provide child support, he was still knocking up women and abandoning them shortly before meeting Amber (I think he has some that are still quite young, so he's obviously been doing this for DECADES if his children range from 7ish to 25ish), he doesn't have a job and doesn't seem to be looking for one, and their whole relationship started because he was creepily trying to pick up other "Teen Mom" cast and Amber was the only one who took the bait. He even claimed that he never heard of the show before Amber came along, which blew up in his face when the tweets came to light. And didn't Amber admit that Matt cheated early on in their relationship?

So other than him saying that he's changed and he's not that guy anymore, what has he action DONE to show that? The guy is manipulative with his words, and Amber seems all too happy to go along with his lies so she can rationalize staying with him so she doesn't have to be alone. 

Okay, I suppose it's possible for a young man to have a lot of unprotected sex, make babies with women and have no intention of taking care of them, and have a passel of children close in age, but grow up, see the error of his ways, STOP having children he can't afford, be responsible and try to make amends by supporting his kids and being some type of parent. But if that had really happened in Matt's case, there would be no "little kids" as he would've realized he couldn't support any more and he would be working as hard as possible to support the ones he has (meaning multiple jobs, living frugally etc). Had Matt been such a man he would've been upfront with Amber about his situation and his priorities (providing for his multiple children), but he wasn't!

The man is a con-artist pure and simple. But a dumb one because Amber is the first one with any money he's managed to con. Usually he just ends up with free sex and the opportunity to spread his DNA. 

I do think Amber will avoid having a child with him because she doesn't want any more children. When she finally sees the light she can be rid of him. 

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Okay, I suppose it's possible for a young man to have a lot of unprotected sex, make babies with women and have no intention of taking care of them, and have a passel of children close in age, but grow up, see the error of his ways, STOP having children he can't afford, be responsible and try to make amends by supporting his kids and being some type of parent. But if that had really happened in Matt's case, there would be no "little kids" as he would've realized he couldn't support any more and he would be working as hard as possible to support the ones he has (meaning multiple jobs, living frugally etc). Had Matt been such a man he would've been upfront with Amber about his situation and his priorities (providing for his multiple children), but he wasn't!

The man is a con-artist pure and simple. But a dumb one because Amber is the first one with any money he's managed to con. Usually he just ends up with free sex and the opportunity to spread his DNA. 

I do think Amber will avoid having a child with him because she doesn't want any more children. When she finally sees the light she can be rid of him. 

I completely agree. The fact that he still has children under 10 means he was still doing this in his mid to late 30s! And as you mentioned, he wasn't even upfront about it. He told Amber that he only had 2 kids. And when Gary revealed he had 7, he reluctantly admitted it with a bunch of BS about how he's changed and most are grown now so they don't count. And then we find out he's still lying to her because it's actually 9 kids, since two more women proved paternity. I get that having nine kids that you don't care for is not something you want to lead with when you first meet someone. But he and Amber were living together and engaged and she was still in the dark. That's alarming. You are going to make this man a step father to your child?

I mentioned before that it doesn't even seem like they have much fun together, from what we see. Amber admitted to not having friends, and she doesn't seem very close with her family. She doesn't have custody of Leah, she doesn't have a job, and she isn't in school. It's sad that she's this lonely that she will cling to this guy for dear life. I remember shortly before Matt spontaneously popped in the picture out of nowhere (as her live in bf!), Amber was devastated to find out Gary was having a child with Kristina because it meant that things were really over between them. Up till then she had been clinging to hope that they might work things out, and that was a huge blow that confirmed how alone she was. Then Matt comes schmoozing along telling her all the things she wants to hear (and omitted a boat load of things she wouldn't) and here we are. 

Edited by JZone
  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, JZone said:

I completely agree. The fact that he still has children under 10 means he was still doing this in his mid to late 30s! And as you mentioned, he wasn't even upfront about it. He told Amber that he only had 2 kids. And when Gary revealed he had 7, he reluctantly admitted it with a bunch of BS about how he's changed and most are grown now so they don't count. And then we find out he's still lying to her because it's actually 9 kids, since two more women proved paternity. I get that having nine kids that you don't care for is not something you want to lead with when you first meet someone. But he and Amber were living together and engaged and she was still in the dark. That's alarming. You are going to make this man a step father to your child?

I mentioned before that it doesn't even seem like they have much fun together, from what we see. Amber admitted to not having friends, and she doesn't seem very close with her family. She doesn't have custody of Leah, she doesn't have a job, and she isn't in school. It's sad that she's this lonely that she will cling to this guy for dear life. I remember shortly before Matt spontaneously popped in the picture out of nowhere (as her live in bf!), Amber was devastated to find out Gary was having a child with Kristina because it meant that things were really over between them. Up till then she had been clinging to hope that they might work things out, and that was a huge blow that confirmed how alone she was. Then Matt comes schmoozing along telling her all the things she wants to hear (and omitted a boat load of things she wouldn't) and here we are. 

I think Amber has terribly low self esteem. I don't think being upset that things were really over with Gary was because she had deep feelings for Gary, it was because she didn't want to be alone. She treated Gary pretty horribly when they were together, and I do think Gary did have deep feelings for HER. Gary has shown to be a decent guy (yes he has faults of course but he isn't morally corrupt or anything like this Matt person seems to be). He, Christina, Leah and his other daughter (I cannot remember her name) seem to be building a normal life together  

Amber probably has to get her own mental health/ life in order before she is able to attract a decent guy as a partner, but in the interim she is lonely. Perfect pickings for a guy like this. 

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post

Isn't Matt's youngest child Leah's age? I can't imagine how messed up its going to be for that kid to know that his/her dad was playing house with a woman with a child the same age & doing most of the parenting when that kid was there. Even worse, it's being shown on national TV and is on film for the kid to see when he/she grows up.

Matt is scum.

  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

http://starcasm.net/archives/357025

Matt's  drug addict son has moved in.  

MaDonna? Oy vey.

This is ridiculous. Now the ex girlfriend is defending Matt's son against the allegations he left "ex pregnant girlfriend" behind? For Christ's sake. How many people are in on this scam? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

MaDonna? Oy vey.

This is ridiculous. Now the ex girlfriend is defending Matt's son against the allegations he left "ex pregnant girlfriend" behind? For Christ's sake. How many people are in on this scam? 

Pregnant ex- girlfriend has to make nice w Amber in the press. This is the long con for when she also comes to visit and never leaves Amber's house. How many mouths will Amber be supporting then? 80 dogs, 20 cats and 4 grown non- working folks.

 All while fighting against paying child support to Gary.

  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post

I love a self-interview. "Did I make mistakes? Of course, but so have we all." Oh yes, the "he who is without sin" defense! Because all "mistakes" (do you think he means the nine kids are themselves mistakes? I mean wouldn't somewhere around SIX of them have to be? None of those could have been planned) are on the same scale, you townie trash freeloader. 

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post

I've always wanted to know what the trolls of the comments sections of news publications look like. Now I have my answer. It's Matt. Dirty, filthy, rat bastard Matt. You know you're trash when even Jenelle doesn't want you.

Who is taking bets on how long it will be before she and the addict son start messing around with each other?

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post

8 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I love a self-interview. "Did I make mistakes? Of course, but so have we all." Oh yes, the "he who is without sin" defense! Because all "mistakes" (do you think he means the nine kids are themselves mistakes? I mean wouldn't somewhere around SIX of them have to be? None of those could have been planned) are on the same scale, you townie trash freeloader. 

Haha. Yes, his whole "I'm speaking out" rant was about as scintillating as reading the warning label on my mattress. Nothing was learned. Matt made mistakes, Matt has regrets. Just like all of us. Yea, I spilled a canister of coffee this morning and Matt fathered 2 handfuls of kids that he hasn't cared for. Same difference. I had a passive aggressive text session with my sister and Matt probably sexually assaulted his ex who then killed herself. We're all the same, people!

  • Love 17

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I've always wanted to know what the trolls of the comments sections of news publications look like. Now I have my answer. It's Matt. Dirty, filthy, rat bastard Matt. You know you're trash when even Jenelle doesn't want you.

Who is taking bets on how long it will be before she and the addict son start messing around with each other?

Who? Amber and the son? Wouldn't they be about the same age? That sounds like a terrific idea. I can't believe she actually likes Matt so I'm gonna guess a younger version might be downright irresistible. Gross. He'll be "accidentally" bumping into her and "oops, I didn't know you were home"-ing Amber in no time. Probably already has. Ick. 

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

 Is that a ring on Matt's finger?

Good catch.  They're either married or he conned her into a male engagement ring.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, CofCinci said:

Good catch.  They're either married or he conned her into a male engagement ring.

Not a big stretch. He conned her into buying her own engagement ring. A couple of them actually. Why not a matching ring for him? 

Long con. When she's good and broke he'll still have the ring to sell. Maybe the cars if she was dumb enough to put them in his name.

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size