Type keyword(s) to search

Matt 'Bad News' Baier

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

I love how Matt is saying that Simon was scared of him, because he didn't "seek him out" backstage, but only said something once surrounded by security on stage. 

Okay, I think the pedophile comment was a bit of a reach (don't care, though, cause it's Matt), but Simon wasn't on the reunion trying to talk shit about Matt. DREW brought it up. It's not like Simon had a bone to pick. He's totally trolling them, and they feed into it by launching their dumbasses on stage and starting a fight. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattbEPT/status/851248024688963584?p=v

Haters........I am begining to hate that word.

"A big shout out to my haters. Keep hating while I keep winning."

Yea, his biggest accomplishment in life has been to finally con a woman who actually has money to support his greasy, lazy ass and put him on cable television.  That there is a big "win" for the loser/user of the decade.

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Sounds like he crammed a carton of lit cigarettes down his throat prior to recording that little piece of self promotion. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattbEPT/status/851248024688963584?p=v

Haters........I am begining to hate that word.

It has replaced intelligent conversation, debates, and rebuttals. "Haters" is the word people have adapted to excuse douchey behavior. People no longer have to use manners or common sense. They can now act like total asses and if anyone calls them out on their behavior, they can accuse the person of being a hater. I am beginning to hate it as well. 

• Love 12

While being with Amber, Matt has continued to flirt with other women. More info is coming on The Ashley, but here is a text that is floating out there. I'm sure he'll deny it, but The Ashley has said that they confirmed it came from his phone number.

• Love 2

From The Ashley's article about Matt's book: "Matt Baier will release his tell-all book soon, but MTV is reportedly angry that the Teen Mom OG star is trying to portray the network in a negative light."

Then stop giving him f'ing airtime, dumbasses. And don't give him a special. This isn't rocket science. If you don't like what he's saying about you, then cut him off. 

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/04/09/mtv-freaks-out-over-matt-baiers-about-to-be-released-teen-mom-book-exclusive-details/

• Love 12

I really don't know why this dude warranted a special. The other people who got specials were PARENTS of the Teen Moms. So, conceivably, they're not on as much and MTV must have thought we'd like to hear/see their side of the story. I get the idea. 

But Matt is SO. What other SOs have had a "Being" special??? None. They're pretty much on just as much as the moms, if they want to be. Matt sure is. So what in the ever loving fuck was the point of stroking this dude's ego and making him feel he deserves his own hour of TV? 

I did not watch. 

• Love 14

I didn't watch either.  I also haven't seen a whole lot written about it today.  This was posted on Mtv's YouTube comment section though:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37er6CHs7kQ

AnimeNightwing64 B15 hours ago

I appreciate you trying to help me, and I understand most everyone wants him off the show, but I'm not about to let people who don't know what they are talking about trash talk him. Thank you anyway.  

This poster says she/he is the daughter/son that was on the special.  Now I'm getting the feeling this special was just for money for Matt's court ordered debts.  Maybe this is what he meant when he said child support was "taken care of".  This poster also says Amber intentionally tried to stay out of the spotlight for the episode.  She finally just answered how her dad made/makes money:  

AnimeNightwing64 B2 hours ago

Cheryl Walker he worked in computers and played poker professionally

Sounds to me like Mtv agreed to help him, personally, pay off his court obligations.  I also feel like a car would have been a bribe to only speak well of him.  Unlike how he spoke of Mtv in his "book".  He sure does think he's special!  What a skeeve. 

Edited by MissMel
forgot to add the link
  • Love 2

This poster also says Amber intentionally tried to stay out of the spotlight for the episode

More like Matt told her to stay away from the camera.

This was posted on Mtv's YouTube comment section though:

I appreciate you trying to help me, and I understand most everyone wants him off the show, but I'm not about to let people who don't know what they are talking about trash talk him. Thank you anyway

People talk about him because he is trash. The opinions being said, mentioned, discussed, posted are based on court documents. That shit doesn't lie like your "father". 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I really don't know why this dude warranted a special. The other people who got specials were PARENTS of the Teen Moms. So, conceivably, they're not on as much and MTV must have thought we'd like to hear/see their side of the story. I get the idea. 

But Matt is SO. What other SOs have had a "Being" special??? None. They're pretty much on just as much as the moms, if they want to be. Matt sure is. So what in the ever loving fuck was the point of stroking this dude's ego and making him feel he deserves his own hour of TV? 

I did not watch. 

I think Amber threatened to leave the show if they didn't give him a special. This was probably the "news" she tweeted about after the other reunion. She cried foul over Farrah and Simon, threatened to leave, and this special was her consolation. Because MTV is whipped.

• Love 6

On the YouTube I linked to earlier, there's a few more responses.  This morning it was the full episode but this afternoon (and now) it's just the sneak peak.  Is that normal?  I don't use YouTube much so I don't know.

AnimeNightwing64 B1 day ago

Leanne Blue that's not true, my dads been in the show for three years now. He makes tons of money from it.

Pam Rod again that's not true, my dad makes his own money from the show and they both love each other.

Alexandra Golightly no I'm sticking up for my father who is a very important figure in my life, yes he's made some god awful mistakes in the past. Nobody is denying that, but you have to realize that my father loves amber more than anything, and vise versa. He obviously doesn't make as much money as amber, but he DOES make a lot of mine from the show. And it's not like he didn't have money before he went on it.

MsRainbow Brite also sorry I forgot to mention he worked as a radio do for a long time, I was a toddler then so I didn't remember.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I did not watch. 

I think Amber threatened to leave the show if they didn't give him a special. This was probably the "news" she tweeted about after the other reunion. She cried foul over Farrah and Simon, threatened to leave, and this special was her consolation. Because MTV is whipped.

Then again, maybe they confused him with one of the grandparents.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, MissMel said:

On the YouTube I linked to earlier, there's a few more responses.  This morning it was the full episode but this afternoon (and now) it's just the sneak peak.  Is that normal?  I don't use YouTube much so I don't know.

Leanne Blue that's not true, my dads been in the show for three years now. He makes tons of money from it.

Pam Rod again that's not true, my dad makes his own money from the show and they both love each other.

Alexandra Golightly no I'm sticking up for my father who is a very important figure in my life, yes he's made some god awful mistakes in the past. Nobody is denying that, but you have to realize that my father loves amber more than anything, and vise versa. He obviously doesn't make as much money as amber, but he DOES make a lot of mine from the show. And it's not like he didn't have money before he went on it.

MsRainbow Brite also sorry I forgot to mention he worked as a radio do for a long time, I was a toddler then so I didn't remember.

Oh you sweet summer child.  Guess she didn't see the episode that introduced Matt -- and the Hefty trashbag that held all his worldly possessions.

• Love 16

And if he had money why was he being evicted when he showed up on amber's doorstep with nothing? 

He gives me the creeps.  I know amber has issues, but why does she put up with this disgusting middle aged man?  Bleh.  

And all these women slept with him?  Gag.  couldn't pay me enough!

• Love 7

I watched Being Matt only because I thought there would be tons to snark about but it really was sad. This was a horrible attempt at redeeming Matt, if anything it made me dislike him even more. I felt sorry for his kids and wanted to hug his son through the TV.  He is a total skeezy control freak. He tries way too hard to make it look like we should feel sorry for him. Amber really is delusional when it comes to him and I agree with the poster above, she deserves everything that is coming to her dealing with this schmuck! I don't know if this was filmed before or after the Mommy Makeover but Amber looked HORRIBLE!!! She is too pale to pull off such a stark hair color and she is definitely on something. I know she has small eyes but there were times it seemed she couldn't even keep them open. Her lame attempt at fake crying (not one tear) about how great of a dad and partner Matt is was ridiculous!   

• Love 6

I watched the "Being Matt" just so that I could "take one for the team."

It was awful. And when the producer interrupted Matt's spiel at the golf place I thought he was going to go nuts. He literally snapped when she dared to interrupt his majesty while he spoke his cigarette ridden tale of being deadbeatdaddy-notdeadbeatdaddy.

Then Amber getting all pissy because Matt said the corvette was "their car" and she was all "the corvette is MY car, our money is our money but he shouldn't forget I make more than he does!" Wow!

The whole episode was awkward especially when they picked up the kids from the airport. Awkward. They must've filmed in like four separate cars that are super expensive then Matt buys his daughter something off a used car lot. Nothing wrong with a used car lot but he was bragging about the corvette, rover and the other cars and he picks his baby girl out an old car. Nice. Again, nothing wrong with a used car especially for a 19-year-old but the way Matt and Amber are throwing thousands at guitars, cars, and memorabilia you'd think the daughter would get something better.

I hate Matt even more.

Amber was getting pissed when Matt threw $200 Christopher's way for a phone bill when his phone DID work but Chris was just avoiding them. Amber, newsflash, Matt's spending your money on all of his kids and his hobbies and you'll be penniless when the show is over. The dude "bought" you a corvette that he claims as his own - sureeeeee you were the sole reason for the "gift". Just when my ex-boyfriend bought me drum sticks to go with HIS drum set for my birthday - Read: ex.

I'm sorry if this post is filled with grammar errors, I'm using my phone and the autocorrect blows.

• Love 14
17 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Oh you sweet summer child.  Guess she didn't see the episode that introduced Matt -- and the Hefty trashbag that held all his worldly possessions.

I really feel bad for that kid.  He seems very sincere, but adrift.  Apparently, he really wanted to meet Christopher in person -- he's had the dude's photo in his room since childhood -- and was visibly upset every time Gnat started rambling on about him in absentia.  Then there was the non-hug in the kitchen when Gnat just walked past him to the sink, and the kid awkwardly had to put his arms back down and move away.  Finally, his sister gets a car from generous old dad, but where is his present?  Hopefully he went back home with something besides the clothes he brought with him.  The last thing he should be doing is defending his dad on YouTube, though.  Talk about your lost causes.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

How did they get used the used car from the lot in Indiana to Boston? Does this girl even have the car or was it for show? Matt was all like "We'll take this one, Juan. Wrap it!"

I did not watch, but your description reads like the furniture store scene from last season where Matt chose furniture pieces by pointing and telling the employee he will take it.

• Love 9

Not defending Matt, but there's no phone number listed there so I don't know that it proves anything necessarily.

Matt's kids do not know their father at all, and the timeline involved was murky as hell. The producer did try and weasel out of him the lineup of baby mamas and what he meant by "involved" in their lives, but they were never clear. My guess is he tried to get on the show whomever would agree to film. 

I think Chris answered Amber's call and anyone's call to troll his dad because he knew he was in the same room. I wish the younger kid had a chance to talk to Chris over the phone before Matt snatched it away from him. He also looked to be in his mid teens and I don't think he realizes just how messed up his dad is at the moment. Give him a few years....

It's sad Leah thinks she has a new brother and sister. Fwiw I got the impression Matt's daughter was wise to her dad's bs and was there for the MTV check (and possibly some extra from Amber's bank account).

Never liked Matt, but the show gave me an even worse impression of him and he seems like a shitty guy all around. Kind of worried about Amber's mental state when this all falls to shit.

• Love 11
15 hours ago, peskipiksi said:

The rest of the supposed cheating texts from Matt have been released:

The Ashley confirmed the phone number as being Matts but I haven't seen anything from Amber about it. Usually when something like this comes out she's out full force defending Gnat. The texts were so immature and childish...do 40 something year olds speak so vaguely on text? Neither one of them would get to the point. 

Any idea on who the mystery woman is? The Ashley says she's got a juicy story in works centered around a cast member of teen mom and I'm wondering if this is it because that should be a deal breaker for Mamber...

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

The Ashley confirmed the phone number as being Matts but I haven't seen anything from Amber about it. Usually when something like this comes out she's out full force defending Gnat. The texts were so immature and childish...do 40 something year olds speak so vaguely on text? Neither one of them would get to the point. 

Any idea on who the mystery woman is? The Ashley says she's got a juicy story in works centered around a cast member of teen mom and I'm wondering if this is it because that should be a deal breaker for Mamber...

Who was the woman with all the tattoos at the "family" dinner? I'm guessing she's his business partner's/ex-boss girlfriend? I wouldn't be surprised if it is that chick. 

• Love 1

I just read through the texts and they are not even slightly interesting. Unless there is something not posted in those screencaps, I can see why The Ashley may be reconsidering an article; it's just too boring to type. 

The only person in the entire solar system who would be surprised that Skeezy texts other women is Amber. It looks like the women knew who he was and that he was with Amber, so I don't know why they would text with him in the first place. That one ex, Kelli(?), said that he had a charisma and charm that we are not seeing coming across the screen, and that is probably true. I have a drug addict cousin who has that effect on women and those of us who know him just can't see it. The women in his crosshairs, however, lose all rational thought for a short period. 

• Love 2
On April 11, 2017 at 2:36 PM, teapot said:

...and Suzi Lowry (or whatever her actual name is) is just wandering around un-observed.  talk about a waste of an hour!!!

I would watch the heck out of a Being Suzi special....or even a Being Suzi's Cat that Hangs Out in Her Car special.

• Love 11

Matt is on the show, BECAUSE of Amber. He has a book, BECAUSE of his connection to Amber and Teen Mom. He can say he has his "own money" all he wants, but he is absolutely profiting off of AMBER. 

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, monicageller said:

I can't get over this grown ass middle aged man referring to people as 'haters'. It's bad enough when the moms do it.

Right? 1) just because someone (justifiably) questions your motives does not make them a "hater" 2) what do you care about what these people think about you, if you have all the success you claim who cares what people in twitter think? 

Hes insecure because any marginal (I don't really think he is successful to any degree other than his ability to dupe Amber) success he does have is linked to Amber. They both claim this "real estate" business and we know they "flip houses" (btw writing in this thread I use quotations more than any other time in my life) but I can only think of 1-2 houses in the last 2-3 years that they have actually "flipped". Admittedly, I haven't researched it and don't really know where to even start, so I could be wrong, but that doesn't make you a flipper. I know it's a long process, but I would think there would be far more of it were a viable business. 

• Love 2