Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E12: Family First

• Start Topic

The girls remake a legendary family video for Kris's epic 60th birthday bash; Khloe has a hard time finding a balance between supporting Lamar and returning to her daily life; Kendall gets an amazing opportunity.

I watch this show and I just shake my head in disbelieve. The way they used Lamar and his condition is awful. and the way Khkoe is making it all about her and what she is feeling at the moment is beyond sad. The way Kendall spoke to her dad was so rude, she did get the jobs due to be a Jenner/kardashsian.

• Love 2

No one told Khloe she had to ride to Lamar's rescue and make herself a martyr. Poor her! People were asking about Lamar's health? Well since you put a lock down on his condition to preserve "his privacy" you set yourself up to be the mouthpiece for him. Deal with it. After all he's your soulmate.

Kim sticking her nose where it doesn't belong and still getting digs at Caitlyn/Bruce.

Jonathan wearing his coat over his shoulders? What a sycophant.

Where's the sympathy for Kylie? Khloe wants her to man up? Doesn't she realize that's how 18 yr olds are? All about themselves. Perhaps she should have discouraged Kylie from the relationship instead of supporting her dating a guy way too old for her.

Nice to see Kourtney happy and smiling.

Things looked tense between Kim and Kanye. Kanye looked like an idiot singing that idiotic song as if he were in MSG.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5

I mean, this sounds kind of mean but I wonder if Kylie overreacted whatever "fight" she and Tyga had because she was getting no attention that week; there were all the other birthdays, Kendall getting the big VS fashion show news, Kourtney dealing with Scott, Khloe with the Lamer stuff, Kim being pregnant, it just kind of made me think that she was feeling like she had no one's attention. 

Why is Corey still a person on this show?

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 4

How far up Kim’s ass is Jonathan’s nose? “In some photos you don’t even look pregnant” LOL All the botox is what’s letting him lie with a straight face.

What a bitch Kim is, she just had to tell Caitlyn about Victoria’s secret & not just tell her about it, but tell her she should go to the show, & of course, she had to delay Kris leaving the house for her own party because why should she start getting dressed early enough? And Khloe was so obnoxious at the party, I would have stabbed her in the eye just to shut her up.

Did I miss it or did they not tell us what the problem between what Tyga & Kylie was?

• Love 3

No, they didn't tell us. Kylie was just feeling off with him and then burst out crying and was like, "this whole thing with Tyga"..and then at the party it was all, "I hope this isn't awkward or whatever" and then they were either making out or dancing or something. So it's either Kylie was an attention queen and they had a fight and she lost it or it was teenage dramaz, which for Kylie kind of makes sense because she's 18 and well, that's what 18 year olds do, but Tyga is like 20-something, correct? Like, huh, again?

Kim with her hair pulled back and the clownish red lipstick on her overinflated mouth was sooooo unflattering. And her neck has just disappeared; it's like she's carrying another baby in her chin.

I agree that Kendall is quite the ungrateful brat. There is absolutely no way she would have gotten the VS show without the Kardashian Konnektion. Her look is all wrong for it.

• Love 4

Khloe was so obnoxious at the party.

Remaking the video was a really cute idea. I wonder if they cut out the pictures of OJ and Nicole when they played the original for guests.

Kim just about killed me on the preview for next week's epi when she was whining about living with Kris. Rent a freaking house, you stupid cow. And quit acting like these phantom renovations will ever be finished. The ink on the divorce papers will be dry by the time that house is done.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 11

Where exactly did Kanye come from at Kris's party? Kim's voice over said Kris will be so excited to see him. So that implies Kris hasn't seen him, yet they're pretending Kanye lives in the same house. Kim left the house alone and arrived at the party with Kanye, so she got him somewhere along the way and he was fully dressed.

It really seems now that Kim and Caitlyn are the closest now out of any of the kids.

I can't even imagine the reaction I'd get if I ever spoke to my dad the way Kendall did to hers tonight. 

Kylie behaves like middle child syndrome even though she's the baby. She needs attention from her sisters, walks out from the video, then the second she see's Tyga she's all over him? She wanted the sisters to coddle her and go to her. Kourtney and Kendall gave in and fed her. Khloe was the smart one telling her to man up and Kim didn't care at all. LOL

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3

Kendall may have been right about her dad becoming the star when she showed up to VS show (spoiler: she did show up, but this happened over 3 months ago, so I think we all know she and Kris did) but seriously, who talks to their parent that way on the phone? Also Kim said it was a surprise Kendall was even doing it? It was..a bad surprise then because I remember reading it about on the forums when it got booked and us all speculating about it. So, what? 

Kylie just needed attention. Maybe her and Tyga did  have a little spat but I think she just wanted attention and just wanted her sisters to focus on her because no one was that week. It wasn't cute but then again, I'm just going to sympathize here, if she and Tyga had a thing and then all of her siblings were started to tease her and make her uncomfortable, I can see why she would cry about that. That has happened to me, not over a boy but getting upset over a small thing and then my siblings making it into a joke and making me upset. It happens. So, I don't know.  But then I don't know what feelings I should go with here, regarding Kylie, was it a real thing or was she just making attention to make attention? 

Kendall may have been right about her dad becoming the star when she showed up to VS show (spoiler: she did show up, but this happened over 3 months ago, so I think we all know she and Kris did) but seriously, who talks to their parent that way on the phone? Also Kim said it was a surprise Kendall was even doing it? It was..a bad surprise then because I remember reading it about on the forums when it got booked and us all speculating about it. So, what? 

Kendall and Kris would have know since casting in the summer but I think they felt comfortable telling family since they knew the official announcement was coming soon. As bratty as she was to Caitlyn, I totally get her response. Did Cait even bother to ask Kendall if she wanted her there? Did she ask if it was ok to release that detail to the press? What's interesting is that Kendall clearly says "publicist" when talking to Caitlyn but every article I've found about it claims a "source" told Entertainment Tonight. So Caitlyn wasn't even attempting to go the official "proud parent, supporting my daughter route". She chose to float it as rumors from a source, for publicity and plausible deniability, if confronted. Besides the point that Kendall makes about the hype surrounding Cait I think she was pissed that it was a pretty obvious attempt to use Kendall's event to draw attention to herself. 

Kim can't stand to see anyone else happy and her attempt to police Kris and Kendall's decision about telling Cait was so transparent. I was disgusted that, early in the conversation with Kris, she was subtly framing it as Kris trying to alienate Kendall from Cait. Then, when that failed, she righteously tries to defend herself by claiming she thought Kendall's father should know she was achieving one of her dreams. If that were the case, shouldn't that have been a moment between Kendall and Cait? By the timed she was claiming that Kendall needed to grow up and clean up the mess that she didn't even make, I felt like I was taking crazy pills. Funny how I never heard the word "sorry" come out of her mouth, though.

• Love 5

What was that with Khloe grabbing the mic from her mom & taking over? Was this suppose to be the effect of all of the champagne she was drinking? Very, very rude! One of them said "...the old Khloe is back." They must have meant the loud, rude, obnoxious Khloe.

• Love 10

How far up Kim’s ass is Jonathan’s nose? “In some photos you don’t even look pregnant” LOL All the botox is what’s letting him lie with a straight face

The reason her ass is so big is because he lives up there.

• Love 7

Poor Khloe. She couldn't party and get drunk and get laid for soooo long because she had to plop her ass at her almost ex-husband's bedside while he recuperated from a near death experience in a whore house. And then when she decided to break loose at a big old party, people had the nerve to ask her about his health. The Nerve of them ruining her night!!!!

• Love 6

Two episodes devoted to making the I Love My Friends video and they couldn't even pay for the rights to actually play the song on the show? That was really annoying!

Tyga has been caught cheating or maybe almost cheating or inappropriately texting several women and GIRLS (and I mean "girls" literally) so I wonder if the timeline lined up for any of those incidents around the video-making day/Kendall's b-day. I would understand Kylie's reaction if that were the case but I still think, 18 or not, she should have pushed through for another HOUR for her mom's video. That was bratty and selfish. She is my very least favorite K-J and that's saying a lot.

(Edited for typo)

Edited by Starsandbucks
  • Love 5

I agree about Kylie. As awful as Kris can be, she's also the one out there hustling to land her daughters lucrative deals. Does Kylie really think she would've had her Lip Kit, butt cream and hair extension contracts if it weren't for Kris? Or that she'd be in a two million dollar house at 18?

That's why as much as I snark on Kim, I respect that she doesn't let personal shit get in the way of being professional and handling her business. It wasn't unreasonable to expect Kylie to suck it up and act happy for one hour in order to create a special gift for their mother.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5

Poor Khloe. She couldn't party and get drunk and get laid for soooo long because she had to plop her ass at her almost ex-husband's bedside while he recuperated from a near death experience in a whore house. And then when she decided to break loose at a big old party, people had the nerve to ask her about his health. The Nerve of them ruining her night!!!!

Khloe was so obnoxious and embarrassing the entire night. Just how drunk do you have to be to behave like such an asshole? 

• Love 1

The thing is, before this episode, I actually thought it was pretty admirable that Khloe was sitting with Lamer and being there for him, but this episode she acted like such a martyr and it was kind of like, "enough already". How many times did she leave or get back to the house all, "I have to go to the hospital/I just came back from the hospital"? 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 3

Where exactly did Kanye come from at Kris's party? Kim's voice over said Kris will be so excited to see him. So that implies Kris hasn't seen him, yet they're pretending Kanye lives in the same house. Kim left the house alone and arrived at the party with Kanye, so she got him somewhere along the way and he was fully dressed.

I still say Kim and Kanye spend NO time together. Oh, yes, we know, Kimmie. Kanye is sooooo busy spending time on his fashion line and in the recording studio. Keep telling yourself that.  I see the cracks starting to appear in that marriage. She looks really unhappy but now has backed herself against the wall because for so long she wanted everybody to believe she finally had the perfect love, perfect husband, perfect marriage.  She will never admit there is any problem there. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 3

My guess is Kim picked up Kanye at his house and then they went to the party. I noticed Kanye walked ahead of his wife and didn't even help her out of the car. Such a gentleman. I agree that Kim has looked absolutely miserable for about a year, but in a weird way I can understand why she doesn't want to have a third failed marriage under her belt. So she'll fake it for the cameras until Kanye completely implodes.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 1

Khloe playing martyr. Why the fuck didn't she just leave responsibility for Lamar to someone else?? Because only Khloe can pimp Lamar. No-one else.

Kim gossiping about Caitlyn while cramming fruit roll ups in her yap.

Masons hair? Stylings by Edward Scissorhands.

Kourtney and Khloe dropping f-bombs with kids on rug playing in front of them. Keeping it klassy.

Jonathon: coat over shoulders with Joan Rivers grimace.Puleeeeeze.

Kendalls monologue on experiencing things. Thick as a brick.*Samuel Jackson voice*: "Say experiencing..one more time!"

Describe Kendall in ten words or less:Nice staircase. .too bad there isn't anything upstairs.

More Caitlyn drama! What a bunch of mean girls they all are..like middle school girls constantly chewing up a new target each week.

Why would Tyga, the village idiot, show up for a party when he knows they are fighting?

Kendall in no way got her career without benefit of her family. Give it up. If she's so against being looked at that way, then quit the damn Kardashian show!

Khloe disgusting. Swearing and drunk. Lipstick on a pig.

Old ass: She didn't aggravate me too much. She does a shit-ton for this ungrateful bunch and deserved that party. I dont like her pimping style of mothering, but didn't hurt them all to focus on her for once.

Kylie deserves to be treated like the three year old she acts like, although this episode really showed the push and pull between the K side and the Jenner. I would have torn my sister's lips off if she ever spoke to my Dad the way Kendall did on the phone. You could see Kylie was uncomfortable with that.

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 9

The 3 "K" girls have always been very disrespectful to their mom, using the "f" word, not only to her, but towards her, calling her a bitch, etc. I do not remember hearing the "J" girls talking that way to either parent, so was a bit surprised to hear Kendell say that to Caitlyn. I wonder what her response was. Maybe the girls feel it's OK to talk that way to the female parent, I just cannot see her talking that way to Bruce.

• Love 3

I can see both sides of the Kendall/Caitlyn deal. Yes, Kendall was dead wrong for speaking to her father in such a manner, but it was also shady for Caitlyn to go behind Kendall's back to get into the VS show instead of asking Kendall directly. As for Kim, she just needs to keep stuffing churros into her over-inflated mouth and mind her own damn business.

• Love 3

Kylie just needed attention. Maybe her and Tyga did  have a little spat but I think she just wanted attention and just wanted her sisters to focus on her because no one was that week. It wasn't cute but then again, I'm just going to sympathize here, if she and Tyga had a thing and then all of her siblings were started to tease her and make her uncomfortable, I can see why she would cry about that. That has happened to me, not over a boy but getting upset over a small thing and then my siblings making it into a joke and making me upset. It happens. So, I don't know.  But then I don't know what feelings I should go with here, regarding Kylie, was it a real thing or was she just making attention to make attention? 

What's really rich about this is when she took Tyga along to the all girls trip to St. Barts she was glued to Tyga's ass and ignored everyone else, she disregarded the family every chance possible. All her talking heads were about how she's at this place now where Tyga is her comfort zone and not her family. When Kris politely tried to tell her she might want to spend some time with Kendall because Kendall was really hoping for some fun time alone with her Kylie's response was "she's so fucking annoying". She's a nasty brat. So it doesnt feel so great when your family doesnt give you attention after you had a spat with your source of comfort?

The 3 "K" girls have always been very disrespectful to their mom, using the "f" word, not only to her, but towards her, calling her a bitch, etc. I do not remember hearing the "J" girls talking that way to either parent, so was a bit surprised to hear Kendell say that to Caitlyn. I wonder what her response was. Maybe the girls feel it's OK to talk that way to the female parent, I just cannot see her talking that way to Bruce.

There was an episode not too long ago, I think it was the one where it came out that Kris gave Lamar Khloe's new number. The way Khloe and Kim attacked Kris was disgusting.  Whatever you may think of Kris, from their perspective thats their mother and it was vile. Kim was the worst one. There was the scene afterwards where Kris sat down with Corey and really broke down because she couldnt believe how vicious Kim was.

• Love 5

Kendall and Kylie always treated Bruce like crap, going back to the days when he used to drive them to school, pick them up and do everything else for them because Kris was always to busy. It was cringeworthy to watch. They followed Kris' lead and totally disrespected Bruce when they could clearly see how their mother treated him. Now having said that, it was really weird for Caitlin to be so insistent on showing up to the fashion show. Your daughter doesn't want family there because those clowns attract too much attention. Caitlin couldn't get that? Kim opened her big mouth and Caitlin should have understood that and let it go. They are all rediculous. Being in that family must be exhausting. 

• Love 4

If they are disrespectful to Kris, that is the fault of Kris. From the start of the show and progressively since, all the older girls have repeatedly called Kris names, whore, slut, bitch, drunk, stupid etc, with no repercussions, yet Khloe and Kim especially, constantly complain about "disrespect" whenever they perceive some real or imagined slight."That's so disrespectful" " you're so disrespectful" etc

Sadly Kris gets treated the way she's allowed herself to be treated. If she wants respect she needs to demand it, instead of acting like one of the girls, talking dirty, getting drunk and acting a fool while hanging with them. She has to set the bar. And they all need to set boundaries and stay out of each other's business.

• Love 6

If I was a K family member I would refuse to speak to anyone who was looking at their phone or getting their make up done. So rude. (I realize that would cut down on the conversations)

LOL at Kris trying on dresses. None of them were zipped up the back so of course they fit!

eta. Was Rob invited to any of the parties?

Edited by Maire

Kendall is totally reliant on the Jenner/Kardashian connections for her entire modeling career. Her mother/momager was the person who informed Kendall she got the VS runway show. That's not normal.

I think Kendall is going to be eclipsed by Gigi Hadid, and the Kendall team know this and have ordered Kendall not to give her any mentions on social media. Gigi is far better at fashion editorials, and by extension, more suitable for ad campaigns, plus Gigi has busty blonde bombshell commercial sex appeal. Kendall is flat chested and dead eyed.

• Love 3

Which is exactly what designers want their runway models to be. She is also the face of Estee Lauder so I don't think she has too much to worry about career wise.

Runway pays a pittance, she's also been thin on the ground in that area lately. There's a reason it's full of Eastern European peasants.

eta. Was Rob invited to any of the parties?

I'm sure he was invited, but he was never going to go out in public. He didn't even show on Christmas with no cameras or other people.

I wonder if Kendall invited any Jenner siblings to her birthday?

Kendall was right to be angry with Caitlyn.  Was Caitlyn at the VS show to support Kendall or was she there to promote Caitlyn?  Kendall didn't want anyone from her family there because they would be there to be seen first and to support Kendall second.  Also, Khloe and Kylie...you weren't disinvited...you were never invited...so you are uninvited.  

• Love 1

I get it that Kylie is only 18 when she had a meltdown over Tyga at the photo shoot (I have been there and done that with teens) BUT after consoling her, someone should have told her she needed to think about her mother (who the video was for) and about her sisters who were all there working hard ... and ... Get. back. to. work.

All teens need to learn that sometimes you might not like something but you have to do it anyway.... Unfortunately no one there gave her that lesson.

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 1

Khloe was so completely inappropriate at that party.  There was no reason for her to take the microphone away from her mother - people seemed confused, especially Kris.  Khloe, in her TH, said it was because her mom's speech was getting boring.  So Khloe thought she'd jazz it up by being disgusting?  I was cringing with second hand embarrassment while watching her.  I can't imagine how the guests felt.  She really seems to enjoy pushing people's buttons just as hard as she can.  What I don't understand is why no one has the guts to reign her in and tell her to shut up.  Everyone laughs, like "Oh, that Khloe!"  I would be mortified if she were my sister.

And what is up with Kanye, President of the Universe?  He always appears really uncomfortable and awkward when he shows his face on this show.  His smiles seem forced, like he'd rather be covered in fire ants than lower himself to appear on his wife's reality show.  And there is, like, negative 1000 percent chemistry between he and Kim now.  Their "marriage" is a joke.

Jonathan Chebon?  Are you seriously telling Kim that she doesn't look pregnant!?  You're hysterical.  Go away.

• Love 7

Khloe was so completely inappropriate at that party.  There was no reason for her to take the microphone away from her mother - people seemed confused, especially Kris.  Khloe, in her TH, said it was because her mom's speech was getting boring.  So Khloe thought she'd jazz it up by being disgusting?  I was cringing with second hand embarrassment while watching her.  I can't imagine how the guests felt.  She really seems to enjoy pushing people's buttons just as hard as she can.  What I don't understand is why no one has the guts to reign her in and tell her to shut up.  Everyone laughs, like "Oh, that Khloe!"  I would be mortified if she were my sister.

And what is up with Kanye, President of the Universe?  He always appears really uncomfortable and awkward when he shows his face on this show.  His smiles seem forced, like he'd rather be covered in fire ants than lower himself to appear on his wife's reality show.  And there is, like, negative 1000 percent chemistry between he and Kim now.  Their "marriage" is a joke.

Jonathan Chebon?  Are you seriously telling Kim that she doesn't look pregnant!?  You're hysterical.  Go away.

His deeply held principles make him despise the show. But that doesn't stop him from showing his face now and again. I wonder if things will be uncomfortable between him and Kris now that she brokered a deal for Kylie with Kanye' s arch enemy Puma. Or will Kanye use Kylie as a way to try and get back in Puma's good graces?

that scene with the girls in that car making that stupid video. IT WAS 100% scripted when Kylie ran off crying. You could tell that the camera was aiming at Kylies face all the time and her makeup was bad too, making her look sad, and i bet they told her to think of something sad and make yourself cry. Cause why would the camera aim at her face all the time and not Kim ect. They need storyline and drama, so they fabricate it all. Than at Kendalls party Kylie and Tyga was fine and hugging it out, like nothing even happened. So i feel this family is really faking it all through it.

And the way Kendall reacted towards her dad was soooooo bad, no child should ever be this disrespectful towards their parents and say words like that.

Kendall and the rest of the fake family would not even be where they are today if it wasnt for Kims famous xxxx video or the $$$ they pay the media for them to talk about them.

As Tim Gunn says::::::::

''----And I’m assuming there’s a huge, perhaps million dollars a month, publicity wagon that is pulling these girls along and creating these lives for them''''

Edited by Annna
  • Love 2

Kendall was in tears because Caitlyn wanted to be there and Kendall emphatically did not want Caitlyn to be there because the press would all be about her. This was Kendall's 'dream' all her life to walk for Victoria's Secret and did not want Caitlyn stealing her moment. In the end, both Catilyn and Kris did attend the show. It makes me wonder what goes on in the mind of Caitlyn Jenner when she's reproached by her own daughter because of the attention she'd be stealing from her.

“Hi dad. I’m very mad at you about something. Did you publicly… did you have your publicist announce that you were going (to the Victoria’s Secret show)?”  She added, “Because I don’t know how everyone knows and now it’s a huge story and now I’m actually really pissed at you. You’re going to take the biggest night of my life and take it away from me? No you can’t!”

I thought that Khloe must be drunk to purposely derail Kris's speech at the end. Kris loves the limelight as much, or more than any one of them. It seemed to be an intentional act on Khloe's part to humiliate Kris that way. It was an uncomfortable moment to watch even though I can't stand Kris. For a family that continually professes 'family matters above everything else' they sure don't act like it. They are beginning to come off as a family that has some deep issues with each other because they all have an overwhelming need for admiration and attention. Situations like this, where they're all maneuvering for the attention are going to get nasty in the future. It's going to divide that family of narcissists because 'all' of the the attention can never be on one of them at 'all' times. That's going to be a problem for them.

*postscript....I think Kylie is a spoiled little shit

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 3

Having never been to Fashion Week, nor ever been a VS model (LOL), I am wondering why Caitlyn couldn't go if she just made a low-key entrance and didn't sit in the first row.  Could she and Kris have watched Kendall from, say, Row 10 or something?  Or does Kendall know something that we don't know - namely, that if Caitlyn was planning on attending, she would insist on making a big public deal of it?  And on that note, was it really necessary for Caitlyn to have her publicist announce that she was going?  Can't famous people attend an event without a publicist announcing it?

I mean - can a dad go watch his daughter realize her dream without all the damn drama?

• Love 3