Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E12: Family First

• Start Topic

Having never been to Fashion Week, nor ever been a VS model (LOL), I am wondering why Caitlyn couldn't go if she just made a low-key entrance and didn't sit in the first row.  Could she and Kris have watched Kendall from, say, Row 10 or something?  Or does Kendall know something that we don't know - namely, that if Caitlyn was planning on attending, she would insist on making a big public deal of it?  And on that note, was it really necessary for Caitlyn to have her publicist announce that she was going?  Can't famous people attend an event without a publicist announcing it?

I mean - can a dad go watch his daughter realize her dream without all the damn drama?

Of course they can, but then how would they get recognition?  Isn't that the sole purpose of paying to retain a publicist? The Jenners and Kardashians are so high profile and the press realizes that if Kendall is walking for Victoria's Secret that Caitlyn would most likely be there and they'd have their radar out for her. Even if Caitlyn put on a disguise with full beard and trench coat, they'd find her. Attention seeking and camera hogging seems to be alright when they're trying to outshine others but now it's a huge problem because they're all trying to outshine each other.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 1

Having never been to Fashion Week, nor ever been a VS model (LOL), I am wondering why Caitlyn couldn't go if she just made a low-key entrance and didn't sit in the first row.  Could she and Kris have watched Kendall from, say, Row 10 or something?  Or does Kendall know something that we don't know - namely, that if Caitlyn was planning on attending, she would insist on making a big public deal of it?  And on that note, was it really necessary for Caitlyn to have her publicist announce that she was going?  Can't famous people attend an event without a publicist announcing it?

I mean - can a dad go watch his daughter realize her dream without all the damn drama?

Normally, but when a DAD goes to watch HER daughter, it causes a bit of notice. She had her publicist announce it because she wasn't going to  make a low key entrance and sit in the 10th row. If she had gone unannounced and stayed backstage as it seemed Kris was going to do, it wouldn't have been such an issue. But I wonder how much was manufactured drama since Kris and Cait were both there.. and all over the papers.  

• Love 1

Finally answering that age-old question: what's worse than (the) Jazz (Age)?

http://previously.tv/keeping-up-with-the-kardashians/keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-twenty-three-ski-donts-for-kriss-birthday/"> Read the story

"but organ failure while facedown in the coke-dusted butt cleavage of an undocumented Eastern Bloc hooker surely qualifies as rock bottom, for the love of GOD. I mean, if any of this is real at all, whatever. Lamar's recent appearance at Kanye's NY Fashion Week debacle renews my suspicion that his medical crisis was pure invention."

I couldn't be in agreement more with what you said. When I saw Lamar that night I had a huge 'WTF?!' moment. Were we all duped AGAIN with the dire and close to death moments were were fed through the Kardashian mouths? Were they just trying to get our sympathy when they said 'Lamar will have a very long journey ahead'. Hell, that was only 3 months ago. My mother suffered a small stroke and she was paralyzed on one side until the day she died, 8 years after the stroke. It was reported that Lamar had several strokes, his organs were failing, he needed dialysis and a ventilator and blah blah blah. It improved for a short week or two then he 'took a turn for the worse' having pneumonia.

I thought I heard angel singing and white doves flying overhead when Lamar appeared coming out of limo with Khloe. Another 'WTF?!' moment and I started feeling deceived, used, fooled and stupid for caring. I've given away my last fuck for Lamar and foul-mouthed, rude Khloe.

• Love 3

Normally, but when a DAD goes to watch HER daughter, it causes a bit of notice. She had her publicist announce it because she wasn't going to  make a low key entrance and sit in the 10th row. If she had gone unannounced and stayed backstage as it seemed Kris was going to do, it wouldn't have been such an issue. But I wonder how much was manufactured drama since Kris and Cait were both there.. and all over the papers.  

From Kendall's side of the conversation too, it seemed like Caitlyn had a front row seat ticket already and it wasn't because Kendall got family tickets and gave it to her. So Caitlyn's publicist probably got her the ticket to attend.

Kris also ended up sitting in the front row with Corey (he gets to go but the family is dis-invited?) even, so her hanging out backstage never happened or was probably supposed to happen. 

• Love 1

Kendall was in tears because Caitlyn wanted to be there and Kendall emphatically did not want Caitlyn to be there because the press would all be about her. This was Kendall's 'dream' all her life to walk for Victoria's Secret and did not want Caitlyn stealing her moment. In the end, both Catilyn and Kris did attend the show. It makes me wonder what goes on in the mind of Caitlyn Jenner when she's reproached by her own daughter because of the attention she'd be stealing from her.

“Hi dad. I’m very mad at you about something. Did you publicly… did you have your publicist announce that you were going (to the Victoria’s Secret show)?”  She added, “Because I don’t know how everyone knows and now it’s a huge story and now I’m actually really pissed at you. You’re going to take the biggest night of my life and take it away from me? No you can’t!”

I wonder if KenDULL ever gets so upset about Kimmy and Princess Kanye showing up at her shows/events?

Kendall is totally reliant on the Jenner/Kardashian connections for her entire modeling career. Her mother/momager was the person who informed Kendall she got the VS runway show. That's not normal.

I thought Kendull had a different manager, not Kris.

The 3 "K" girls have always been very disrespectful to their mom, using the "f" word, not only to her, but towards her, calling her a bitch, etc. I do not remember hearing the "J" girls talking that way to either parent, so was a bit surprised to hear Kendell say that to Caitlyn. I wonder what her response was. Maybe the girls feel it's OK to talk that way to the female parent, I just cannot see her talking that way to Bruce.

It just shows that Kendull is just as crass and disrespectful as her sisters. I can't imagine EVER speaking that way to either of my parents, no matter what they did. Her words reflect her character, or lack thereof.

• Love 2

I wonder if KenDULL ever gets so upset about Kimmy and Princess Kanye showing up at her shows/events?

Kim found out from Kris, I think Kendull said she was so excited when mom told her she got the show, and Kris used her manager status to justify why she would be present at the Victoria's Secret show. There's probably a modeling agency agent involved somewhere. Poor guy.

Kendall does have a different manager/team. They even acknowledged it during those Glamour (I think?) cover shoot that Kendall couldn't do like the others Kris  brokered for them. Her team/manager had a conflict with it. 

But they don't. The only things they've show up at is Givenchy, which is their BFF Riccardo's work. So they would be there whether Kendall was walking or not. Kendall probably may even got Givenchy because of that family connection.

Edited by Artsda

From Kendall's side of the conversation too, it seemed like Caitlyn had a front row seat ticket already and it wasn't because Kendall got family tickets and gave it to her. So Caitlyn's publicist probably got her the ticket to attend.

Kris also ended up sitting in the front row with Corey (he gets to go but the family is dis-invited?) even, so her hanging out backstage never happened or was probably supposed to happen. 

I believe my issue is trying to comprehend anything these people do as it relates to real life.

And I just erased a long post where I continue to try and talk this out and have it make sense.  I need to stop.

It's like they are all standing in front of one camera, throwing elbows to get the best shot...like the old intro to the show, where Kim flounces into the shot and starts posing in front of her family while they try to reign her in and Bruce stands there, shaking his head.  Except now, Caitlyn is doing some of the elbow-throwing, too.

"but organ failure while facedown in the coke-dusted butt cleavage of an undocumented Eastern Bloc hooker surely qualifies as rock bottom, for the love of GOD. I mean, if any of this is real at all, whatever. Lamar's recent appearance at Kanye's NY Fashion Week debacle renews my suspicion that his medical crisis was pure invention."

I couldn't be in agreement more with what you said. When I saw Lamar that night I had a huge 'WTF?!' moment. Were we all duped AGAIN with the dire and close to death moments were were fed through the Kardashian mouths? Were they just trying to get our sympathy when they said 'Lamar will have a very long journey ahead'. Hell, that was only 3 months ago. My mother suffered a small stroke and she was paralyzed on one side until the day she died, 8 years after the stroke. It was reported that Lamar had several strokes, his organs were failing, he needed dialysis and a ventilator and blah blah blah. It improved for a short week or two then he 'took a turn for the worse' having pneumonia.

I thought I heard angel singing and white doves flying overhead when Lamar appeared coming out of limo with Khloe. Another 'WTF?!' moment and I started feeling deceived, used, fooled and stupid for caring. I've given away my last fuck for Lamar and foul-mouthed, rude Khloe.

Who knows how he's doing mentally. In pictures it looks like they're leading him around and he has a WTF look on his face, and he is clinging to Khloe in others. He might be up and walking but could be pretty stunted mentally. Not that Kardshians would exploit a beloved family member.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

It just shows that Kendull is just as crass and disrespectful as her sisters. I can't imagine EVER speaking that way to either of my parents, no matter what they did. Her words reflect her character, or lack thereof.

I find that the increasingly uncensored way that they speak to each other is a symptom of something happened deep inside the Kardashian ranks. In the beginning there was Kim who took center stage. Everything revolved around Kim, Kanye and North. Other than the drunken escapades of Scott, their show was predictable. Now that all the women have really grown and come to age, there's a very apparent rivalry towards each other for attention. Caitlyn jumped into the struggle for attention and publicity after transitioning and she got the only thing she ever wanted, attention.  Now the personalities are starting to step on each others foot to get to center stage. They'll do or say anything in order to get the attention. This time Khloe went too far. I feel that what Khloe did at Kris's birthday party was simply disgusting. Yes, she was drunk but that's not an excuse for being rude, vulgar and downright unpleasant. To step up to center stage with a microphone in your hand and say the things she said in front of all those famous people was truly a low point in this series and in television in general. After saying "shut the fuck up" to her mother, she goes on to say "oh you're about to get your panties moist girl. 60 and your panties still get moist, you go girl" Did anyone else notice the embarrassed silence of the entire crowd?  I was embarrassed for her, for them, for everyone.

I think this episode put the final dagger into the Kardashians for me. If I watch these nauseating type of disgusting low-down behavior, I feel it hurts my very soul. Respect from others is one of the hardest things to get and it's also one of the easiest things to lose.

• Love 8

I actually felt bad for Kris as well, because no matter how obnoxious she can be, I think she was truly grateful for all the friends who came to celebrate her birthday and she should've been given the opportunity to tell them that. Kris barely got five words out before Khloe stumbled onstage and took the mic away.

• Love 8

I actually felt bad for Kris as well, because no matter how obnoxious she can be, I think she was truly grateful for all the friends who came to celebrate her birthday and she should've been given the opportunity to tell them that. Kris barely got five words out before Khloe stumbled onstage and took the mic away.

Khloe needed that night. After all she's the only one who could take care of Lamar and she had to be at his side hour after hour, controlling every aspect of his treatment and being the martyr. And HOW DARE people interrupt her on her one night out in WEEKSSS!!! to ask after him, the fucking nerve of them!!!

What is with that woman's obsession with genitalia? Seems she's always telling people on Twitter to suck her balls.

That could explain her closeness with Caitlyn? Something in common?

• Love 3

I understood where Kendall was coming from. Speaking only for myself, being a female with a Narcissist father is exhausting. Nothing is about you, but what YOU can provide for THEM. While walking a fashion show may not seem like a big deal, I have a feeling that this was just one more thing that one more person wanted to monopolize on. Tie that with Caitlyn's "me" attitude and the stress of the show itself - I can understand the attitude.

I've spoken to my father that way not even a week ago when he tried to make the birth of my daughter about him. I'm sure to the outside it was seen as disrespectful, but after years and years of it - well sometimes the only way to get point across is blunt.

Kendall isn't perfect at all, but I can understand her reaction right or wrong.

• Love 9

I also wondered if anyone else heard "Kendalls dream of a LIFETIME"...and wondered how incredibly fucking vapid one must be to think modeling lingerie should even be in that category?

I might come off as an old bag but i would be horrified if any daughter of mine thought that was something to aspire to. Then again, my kids all work in the non-profit industry and have no real money. .haha

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 5

I also wondered if anyone else heard "Kendalls dream of a LIFETIME"...and wondered how incredibly fucking vapid one must be to think modeling lingerie should even be in that category?

Thank you! I was shocked to hear that. What kind of a lifelong dream is that??? Pathetic and sad.

• Love 3

Thank you! I was shocked to hear that. What kind of a lifelong dream is that??? Pathetic and sad.

She has a sister whose dream was to be on the cover of Vogue, it runs in the family.

• Love 3

Who knows how he's doing mentally. In pictures it looks like they're leading him around and he has a WTF look on his face, and he is clinging to Khloe in others. He might be up and walking but could be pretty stunted mentally. Not that Kardshians would exploit a beloved family member.

Exactly. I saw video on E the other night of Lamar at the event and the video I saw was a bit more telling. He looked totally spaced out and confused and as you say, it did look like he was clinging to Khloe and almost looked scared of the crowd. Khloe has even admitted that physically he's doing much better but that mentally he's still showing the effects of the strokes and has a lot of short term memory loss.  If everything was one huge lie then Lamars mother and children were also in on the joke since his mother was commenting on how severe his condition was when it occurred and when his children were spotted outside the hospital they were obviously very upset (and his son was posting about how bad it was on social media). I'm having a very hard time believing his family would go along with such a thing if there wasnt some kernel of truth.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1

I might come off as an old bag but i would be horrified if any daughter of mine thought that was something to aspire to. Then again, my kids all work in the non-profit industry and have no real money. .haha

Like everything else the Kardashians and Jenners do, a 'lifelong dream' of walking as a VS model is just another sign of how temporary and shallow their needs are. It's a big thing to be a high fashion top model and I guess VS is a big one if you're in that business. If Kendall has achieved her lifelong dream at the tender age of 20, what will her future lifelong dreams be? How much higher can she aspire to in the career of fashion modeling besides walking the runways for high fashion designers in New York, Milan, and Paris?  Truthfully, it's just a little scary to think that Kendall has probably hit the apex of her career at such a young age. She has talent for modeling, that's for sure. Would that talent have been discovered if she wasn't the daughter of rich celebrities that were instrumental in making her lifelong dream a reality?  I wonder if Kendall has thought about what she'll do once she gets older and isn't getting the jobs and attention anymore. These women plan for tomorrow, not for 20 years down the road, and that road comes up really fast.

http://www.people.com/article/keeping-up-kardashian-khloe-kardashian-drunk-kris-jenner-birthday-party

There's a video here worth watching. Apparently it's one day after the big birthday party and Khloe and Kourtney talk about it while having their makeup done. Three things I heard coming out of Khloe about the way she acted, "Listen, Kanye said I was a great emcee and that's a compliment." "I definitely don't remember a good 80% of my mom's birthday. I do know I looked really good in my dress." "I needed to blow off some steam and I just don't feel guilty about getting that fucked up because I deserved every glass of champagne."  (feeling entitled much Khloe?)

That was a $2 million dollar party that Khloe threw the giant wet blanket over. Rob took the high road and stayed away, good for him.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 2

It's not modeling lingerie that was her dream, it was walking the VS Fashion Show. She was probably a kid just sitting at home watching the show and dreamed of one day being up there.  Gisele, Adriana Lima, Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum have all walked that show. 

It's huge, broadcast around the world, declared something like superbowl of fashion tv. It's not like she just wanted to be a lingerie model, the dream was to walk that show. I don't find that something to belittling or vapid. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 4

It's not modeling lingerie that was her dream, it was walking the VS Fashion Show. She was probably a kid just sitting at home watching the show and dreamed of one day being up there. Gisele, Adriana Lima, Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum have all walked that show.

It's huge, broadcast around the world, declared something like superbowl of fashion tv. It's not like she just wanted to be a lingerie model, the dream was to walk that show. I don't find that something to belittling or vapid.

VS is synonymous with vapid.

I like Kendall. I think she's using modeling as an escape from her fucked up family. I hope she has something more that she aspires too, perhaps in the fashion industry. She keeps a lot to herself so she may be deeper than the others and deeper than she appears to be. I hope so.

• Love 3

At some point Kendall will need Kris to jump back in the ring and manage her. Modeling is a short lived career and Kendall isn't a Tyra Banks type where she has the brains to channel her celebrity into lucrative business opportunities.

Right now she's the "it" girl because of her Kardashian affiliation. She's pretty, but bland. I don't see her having longevity like Gisele Bundchen, who's still landing contracts well into her 30s. I give Kendall three years before it's a done deal.

• Love 1

I understood where Kendall was coming from. Speaking only for myself, being a female with a Narcissist father is exhausting. Nothing is about you, but what YOU can provide for THEM. While walking a fashion show may not seem like a big deal, I have a feeling that this was just one more thing that one more person wanted to monopolize on. Tie that with Caitlyn's "me" attitude and the stress of the show itself - I can understand the attitude.

I've spoken to my father that way not even a week ago when he tried to make the birth of my daughter about him. I'm sure to the outside it was seen as disrespectful, but after years and years of it - well sometimes the only way to get point across is blunt.

Kendall isn't perfect at all, but I can understand her reaction right or wrong.

I understand what you're saying...there is no denying that the birth of your child was about you. However, the VS show was not all about her. I think it sounds quite narcissistic & that she sees herself as the "star" of that show.
  • Love 3

It's not modeling lingerie that was her dream, it was walking the VS Fashion Show. She was probably a kid just sitting at home watching the show and dreamed of one day being up there. Gisele, Adriana Lima, Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum have all walked that show.

I'm sorry. We obviously have very different ideas on what is something to be admired in a human being. If making a living that depends almost entirely on your physical appearance is something you admire, I respect your opinion. I don't admire occupations like that. I feel that humans receive far more life long validation and self esteem from working in occupations that require intellectual strengths, empathetic skills and associating with like minded individuals.

I would have serious concerns if any female I loved based her worth on physical appearance and the ability to walk steady in six inch platforms.

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 5

in 6 inch heels AND lingerie.

Posing on a bed,with legs spread eagle ( albeit fully clothed) and wearing heels. Maybe it was merely to demonstrate the length of her legs, but that can be done in a less suggestive manner.

• Love 1

I'm sorry. We obviously have very different ideas on what is something to be admired in a human being. If making a living that depends almost entirely on your physical appearance is something you admire, I respect your opinion. I don't admire occupations like that. I feel that humans receive far more life long validation and self esteem from working in occupations that require intellectual strengths, empathetic skills and associating with like minded individuals.

I would have serious concerns if any female I loved based her worth on physical appearance and the ability to walk steady in six inch platforms.

So you don't respect actors, singers, entertainers? I think you're taking a kid's teen/child dream of walking a TV fashion show and making it more serious than it needs to be. You don't admire teens or kids who sing into their hairbrush dreaming of being a pop star, or kids who accept awards in the mirror? She's a 20 year old who as a kid watched the show and had a dream of being on it. 

She's a 20 year old who accomplished a goal, something that she dreamed of doing. No matter what her goal or dream was, accomplishing it is respectful or admirable. If someone works hard to something, no matter what it is they shouldn't be attacked because someone deems their goal or achievement not good enough. People drop out of school and still work their asses off to accomplish a goal, if they don't have an occupation that meets your intellectual strengths it makes them not worthy or admirable?

No matter what you chose to do in life, if you work at it and achieve your goals. I find that admirable. Gisele came from a town in Southern Brazil, speaks 4 languages, was Forbes #3 female entrepreneurs and is worth $400 million (without Tom Brady). Don't tell me she's not intellectual or shouldn't  be admired because she's a model. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 4

Well, VS shows are a big deal...many of them air live in many other countries, so at the very least, it is a way to get your name out there. Whether or not it's a job that is respectable...well, I think that is a debate for another forum.

I like Kendall, too. I think she is conflicted on some level. She probably does know on some level that her success is due in part to who her family is. But I do give her credit for applying herself to her chosen trade. She does need to start planning ahead though, for when that career of hers ends. If I were her, I'd start taking some fashion design classes. As others have pointed out, she does have a nice sense of style in that California casual boho sort of look. Why not produce something she knows?

So you don't respect actors, singers, entertainers? I think you're taking a kid's teen/child dream of walking a TV fashion show and making it more serious than it needs to be. You don't admire teens or kids who sing into their hairbrush dreaming of being a pop star, or kids who accept awards in the mirror? She's a 20 year old who as a kid watched the show and had a dream of being on it.

She's a 20 year old who accomplished a goal, something that she dreamed of doing. No matter what her goal or dream was, accomplishing it is respectful or admirable. If someone works hard to something, no matter what it is they shouldn't be attacked because someone deems their goal or achievement not good enough. People drop out of school and still work their asses off to accomplish a goal, if they don't have an occupation that meets your intellectual strengths it makes them not worthy or admirable?

No matter what you chose to do in life, if you work at it and achieve your goals. I find that admirable. Gisele came from a town in Southern Brazil, speaks 4 languages, was Forbes #3 female entrepreneurs and is worth $400 million (without Tom Brady). Don't tell me she's not intellectual or shouldn't be admired because she's a model.

Yes I respect singers and actors and entertainers who have a skill or craft they work at. I respect the guy who cleans the mirrors and floors after the VS fashion show is over, as well.I don't respect people whose only claim to fame is their physical appearance or whose family got them into their line of work. We just disagree. It's all good.
  • Love 1

Well, VS shows are a big deal...many of them air live in many other countries, so at the very least, it is a way to get your name out there. Whether or not it's a job that is respectable...well, I think that is a debate for another forum.

I like Kendall, too. I think she is conflicted on some level. She probably does know on some level that her success is due in part to who her family is. But I do give her credit for applying herself to her chosen trade. She does need to start planning ahead though, for when that career of hers ends. If I were her, I'd start taking some fashion design classes. As others have pointed out, she does have a nice sense of style in that California casual boho sort of look. Why not produce something she knows?

That style has been done. Over and over. Why does the world need her dull take on it?

• Love 2

Maybe it's just me but I thought that Kris looked creepy at her birthday party. The 'costume' was alright, it was in keeping with the Gatsby theme with the fur but the hair and makeup were way too severe. To me she looked like a man in drag.

kris-jenner-60-birthday-party-gatsby-the

I guess it was too much excitement or maybe too much booze, but she passed out in the car on the ride home.

Arriving....

2E31C7ED00000578-3308003-image-a-138_144

Goner...

1447102748_kris-jenner-passed-out-zoom.j

• Love 2

Maybe it's just me but I thought that Kris looked creepy at her birthday party. The 'costume' was alright, it was in keeping with the Gatsby theme with the fur but the hair and makeup were way too severe. To me she looked like a man in drag.

kris-jenner-60-birthday-party-gatsby-the

I guess it was too much excitement or maybe too much booze, but she passed out in the car on the ride home.

Arriving....

2E31C7ED00000578-3308003-image-a-138_144

Goner...

1447102748_kris-jenner-passed-out-zoom.j

Like a Romulan.

npjuhf.jpg

• Love 5

Like a Romulan. npjuhf.jpg

You can really tell the real difference between the "photo shopped" pictures and the scene shot from the show itself. The photo of her smiling in the car makes her look so young and flawless, but the scene shot, she looks old and scary looking. I hate to say it but it's true. It's sad how they try to pull the wool over on the public, like we are fools or something.

Is Kris an alcoholic? I remember an episode from several seasons ago where Kris was at lunch with Kim and she was drinking vodka on the rocks. For one o'clock in the afternoon, that's pretty hardcore.

Seems likely to me.  There was another, older episode where she was at lunch with Rob and Khloe and Rob said something like it's nice to have a mother who was an alcoholic, and Kris told him she was drinking vodka because it has fewer calories.  'Kay, whatever. 

• Love 3

Doesn't Kendall have a fashion line with the whiny sister Kylie? I would love to see Kendall break free of that sister.  I have never seen such a little drama queen, in a family of drama queens in my life. 

• Love 1
(edited)

This is an old article and who knows whether this is truth or rumor, but this article in 'Hollywood Life' website says...

"Although Scott Disick, 32, and Kourtney Kardashian, 36, are no longer together, he may have pulled the ultimate betrayal on his ex-partner while they were still together. A shocking new report has surfaced that says Scott not only cheated on Kourtney, but he did so with her own sisters Khloe Kardashian, 31, and Kylie Jenner, 18. Get more details below!"

I have to say that I feel so badly for Kourtney (sometimes) because she was at a very vulnerable age when Kris was married to Robert Sr. and had an affair. The girls found out about it and it affected Kourtney in such a negative way that I think to this day that she holds that against Kris. So dumping Scott was the right thing to do but it's unfortunate that she continued to have two more children with this drunken louse before finally shoving him out the door. Kourtney said something very telling in one episode about Kris. "Her solution is to buy our affection".

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/11/11/scott-disick-slept-with-kourtney-kardashian-sisters-sex-confession/

Edited by HumblePi