Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Please Welcome Erika Jayne!

• Start Topic

You are correct. Stop and really look at that. "Yolanda just told me her kids are deathly ill" (did Yolanda imply they were on deaths door? It's possible but i'm just wondering if Kyle didn't just give in to the same tendencies Yolanda has for hyperbole) "You know their father how are they doing"

I believe what Kyle actually said was something more like, "And the kids have Lyme too--how are they doing?" in the context of people saying how Yolanda is struggling, so that was me exaggerating what Kyle said. Yolanda implied they were dealing with a serious medical issue. Whether or not Kyle's secret feeling here was to find out if Yolanda was lying, what she actually said was simply "how are they doing?" as if she believed Yolanda and was concerned. It's the polite thing to say even if she actually didn't believe it--it's not a question that puts anyone on the spot or catches them in a lie. The fact that it did in this case came down to Lisa making it clear she thought it was fishy that Mohammed had never said such a thing. Obviously, yes, everyone was VERY interested in Lisa's surprising answer that implied Mohammed denied the whole thing--Lisar jumped in with "that's what I heard" and Kyle wanted clarification on exactly what he said, but that doesn't make the original question rude in most situations.

So yeah, to me it still seems like "you're a friend of the family--how are they doing?" being a terrible question says more about Yolanda's precarious narrative than that being an obviously rude question to ask. It's a question that implies you believe the story their mother recently told you about how they're struggling with the disease that she has sucked her own life into a black hole! I also thought that Lisa reacted to Yolanda's great checking of her with the medical records as if Yolanda had tried to force her to look at an astronomical chart that proved Yolanda was Cleopatra in a past life. 

• Love 8

I bet Erika Jayne songs have very low or no royalty fees.

Mohamed Hadid representing Jordan at the olympics makes me think of the white two people teams who just happen to be representing dot on the map island nations at the summer olympics.

And they compete in Dressage and the Pentathalon?

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 1

I do think Kyle was being malicious by bringing up Yolanda's kids, not necessarily toward Yo, but maybe toward LVP. It was like she may have known LVP heard from Mohammed and wanted Lisa to tip her hand. Kyle was too smirky for me. She kept pressing LVP in too smug a way. I think Erika read it right and Yo did too, but I don't think the malice was necessarily directed toward Yo in that one instance. Lisar's nonsense is not necessarily malicious toward Yo, that's just a byproduct of her wanting a storyline.

I truly think Yo is sick (of what?), and can't believe that anyone is questioning it. She is sensitive when it comes to LVP bc of past animosity (probably predating RHBH), so LVP is her go-to scapegoat. Lisar is dying to be the scapegoat, but she is more of a shoofly to Yolanda.

I'm not sure it was "malicious" but Kyle was definitely stirring the shit imo - maybe wanting to put LVP on the spot. Mischievous? Edited by nexxie
  • Love 4

This war between LVD and Yo started way before Kyle came along. 

Kyle brings a silly and playful side out in LVD, that I've only seen her show in scenes with her dogs.  Lisa trades sarcasm for slap-stick, drops the cool reserve, and really enjoys herself. 

Yeah they have seemed to hate each other ever since Yo came on the show.  There was some friction there.

I would have to say that I thought Lisa was more likeable and more playful with Brandi.  I don't see the fun and playful with Kyle.  It was once a nice relationship (although Kyle always seemed to be a SUCK-UP to Lisa), but now it is just weird to me.

• Love 2

I never get this logic. She shared the information so now people can overstep boundaries? Hey as viewers we are going to snark but as actual people in this woman's life whether friends, coworkers, acquaintances they SHOULD be held accountable and they shouldn't think that are entitled to this excuse, or that excuse or ANY defense about what they did. It's just all kinds of WOW to me that they even believe they are the one's that should have any grievances in the matter. Kyle, Lisa V (to a lesser extent) and Lisa R have really taken these conversations about Yolanda and her kids health to a very disrespectful place. Yolanda sharing the information doesn't give the others a pass to take it there. Nothing could convince me otherwise. Not Yolanda's ridiculous twitter or instagram. Nothing.

Asking a long time friend how their children are is not overstepping boundaries.  I am sure had LVP not asked Mohamed how the non-Gigis were-Yolanda would be up in arms.  How dare her not ask about my children!!!

I was wondering about the timeline between the airing of RHOC and the actual filming of RHBH as to Yo showing the medical records.

Anyone know?

The medical records issue had aired by the time the show filmed.

I do think Kyle was being malicious by bringing up Yolanda's kids, not necessarily toward Yo, but maybe toward LVP. It was like she may have known LVP heard from Mohammed and wanted Lisa to tip her hand.  Kyle was too smirky for me. She kept pressing LVP in too smug a way.  I think Erika read it right and Yo did too, but I don't think the malice was necessarily directed toward Yo in that one instance.  Lisar's nonsense is not necessarily malicious toward Yo, that's just a byproduct of her wanting a storyline.  

I truly think Yo is sick (of what?), and can't believe that anyone is questioning it. She is sensitive when it comes to LVP bc of past animosity (probably predating RHBH), so LVP is her go-to scapegoat.  Lisar is dying to be the scapegoat, but she is more of a shoofly to Yolanda.  

How in the world would these women know where to direct the casserole brigade if LVP hadn't of asked and Kyle had not of followed up?  In all fairness Anwar had been with his dad for a significant period of time while Yolanda was spending her time in Ohio.  Maybe the kids only get sick at Yolanda's.

My guess is they have positive lyme titers, which lots of people in an endemic area will.  It only shows that you've been exposed to lyme.  You might just have felt vaguely unwell for a day or two and nothing ever worse than that, but your blood will indicate exposure.  

Of course some people do go on to become seriously ill, but I would not put it past Yolanda to use a simple titer to show that THEY HAVE LYME even though they've never so much as missed a day of school.

They don't live in an endemic area.  So it is always a mystery how they were ever exposed.  Yolanda has been brainwashed into believing that the world has Lyme's and she is going to be the face of it until no wants to hear about anymore.

• Love 11

All the women looked plastered to me.

Oh, and if Kim or Brandi had done that stunt with the mustard/ketchup/dishes, that's ALL many would be talking about in this episode.  But it's Kyle and Lisa, so no biggie.  ;)

Maybe it is simply because it was standard behavior from Brandi/Kim but is not from Lisa/Kyle. LOL

• Love 6

So, here is what has been really bugging me about Yolanda's demand that Lisa V. apologize to her children. Lisa in response to a question from Kyle said that Mo told her they were fine and if Yolo says they are sick, then they are sick. 

Brandi says to Yolanda, people are calling Bella an alcoholic and Yo's response is "I'm trying to help you and you attack me." What is even more remarkable about that whole alcoholic thing is that Lisa V. defended Bella more vociferously at the reunion than her own mother did. And, yet somehow in all of this, Lisa V. owes Bella and Anwar apologies?

This tells me that when it comes to Yolanda, her children are either extensions of herself (I try to help and you attack me), or weapons to use against the other women to gain the upper hand. 

• Love 19

Maybe it is a language thing with Yolanda-it seems Michael's Ohoven keeps posting Instagram pictures and maybe he doesn't realize who is in the photo he references as Joyce:  https://www.instagram.com/p/BBIbnILQwJx/?taken-by=ohoven  Oops he did it again:  https://www.instagram.com/p/_iG5oAwwCE/?taken-by=ohoven

I am waiting for the English is my second language excuse from Yolanda.

If Yolanda does decide to use THAT excuse, I hope everyone points out she lives here and should learn to properly speak the language spoken. Isn't that pretty much what Yolanda told the Spanish speaking moving guy her first season? LOL

• Love 16

Oh, and if Kim or Brandi had done that stunt with the mustard/ketchup/dishes, that's ALL many would be talking about in this episode. But it's Kyle and Lisa, so no biggie. ;)

Eh, Since neither are on this show anymore, who knows what many of us would have commented on.

I'm certainly not going try to figure out if this or that had been done by an ex housewife, what my response would be.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 5

Yeah they have seemed to hate each other ever since Yo came on the show.  There was some friction there.

I would have to say that I thought Lisa was more likeable and more playful with Brandi.  I don't see the fun and playful with Kyle.  It was once a nice relationship (although Kyle always seemed to be a SUCK-UP to Lisa), but now it is just weird to me.

My guess is that Kyle has Lisa's number now - ever since Lisa talked about Mauricio's alleged other woman in front of Portia - and Lisa is much more comfortable when she knows she has the upper hand and people will suck up to her. That scene recently where Kyle tells Lisa to get her ass moving after not caving to Lisa's demands was really interesting. They still have fun but don't really trust each other - that's okay; they're now on equal footing imo.
  • Love 5

We don't really know if Lisa and Kyle cleaned up the condiments or alerted somebody else after the cameras stopped - maybe the production people dealt with it.

That is  what production assistants are for-some fun footage for the show and little bit of cleaning up and paying the breakage bill.

• Love 7

I think the point is if people are that invested in talking about it or discussing it or wondering about it then they should be invested enough to contribute positive experiences and well wishes. If all that these women can muster is slight support and a whole lotta doubt then I think the point is the best route would be to leave the subject alone completely. And yes even if Yolanda is talking about it. What good does it do to be so thoughtless about someone elses health issues or drag out and question something so far that it would start implying deceit? Like is it really worth all that? Really? Never ceases to amaze me how low these housewives let these shows take them.

There isn't anything low about any of the women talking about Yolanda and her children regarding the LD. Just as there isn't anything wrong with the people in this forum discussing it because of what Yolanda has put out there. If Yolanda doesn't want to people to talk about the struggles of her children and their medical issues then why is she putting it out there for the public? Why can't she take responsibility for the fact that *she* is the reason that anyone is talking about this shit. It isn't Kyle's fault, it isn't the fault of either of the Lisas. Outing her kids was Yolanda's choice and because there are 5234095872309 confusing things about what Yolanda has put out there about herself and her children, it makes people tilt their heads and go 'hang on a second, what?' That's what happens when somebody says a bunch of things that are completely inconsistent and make little to no sense. 

Yolanda has received support and well wishes and concern and it isn't enough for her. 

Yolanda is the one who has put the doubt out there. Take away everything that the other women have said in relation to Yolanda's so called LD and you still have a bunch of things that have made numerous viewers think that she's completely full of shit. 

What good does it do to talk about the main storyline for one of the women when they're on a reality show? This is Yolanda's story. It was her choice to make her health issues and the issues of her children her storyline and the women are responding to that. The women are on a show together where they talk about each other's lives, from the appropriate to the inappropriate. Yolanda has known that from the moment she's been on this show. 

They talk about each other, they have opinions, there is always conflict, and season after season after season after season shows that anything is potentially up for grabs. Suicide, adultery, surrogacy, adoption, health scares, mammograms, pregnancies, motherhood, physical abuse, divorces, connections to a high profile murder trial, fake lawsuits, drug addiction, alcoholism, etc. But saying that Yolanda's kids are "healthy" and "fine" is crossing the freaking line to the point where the women have brought themselves to some incredibly low level? Seriously?

If Yolanda wants to point her finger and use that disapproving tone on somebody, she needs to go over to a mirror and have at it. 

• Love 23
Oh, and if Kim or Brandi had done that stunt with the mustard/ketchup/dishes, that's ALL many would be talking about in this episode.  But it's Kyle and Lisa, so no biggie.  ;)

Oh I was totally annoyed by this. I was just more frustrated by the bullshit of Yolanda and Erika that I was more focused on that but I agree, it wasn't cute and of course some poor person from housekeeping had to deal with it. I doubt either woman addressed that moment in their blog. (I guess I should go and look.) 

It's true that I would have been hard on Brandi and Kim and that's because they're repeat offenders who were obnoxious 95% of the time they were on screen. I don't feel that way about Lisa or Kyle so while it's disappointing and unfortunate, I'm not hot enough to rant about it because they don't consistently make my blood boil the way that Kim and Brandi would. To me it's only natural to be a little harder on someone who is constantly offensive nearly every time they open their mouth. I enjoy watching Kyle and Lisa most of the time so it's only natural that I'm inclined to cut them a bit of slack. 

• Love 8

The internet ate my thoughts!  I have to have them again now...ugh. 

I'd be fine with Yolanda holding Kyle/Lisa accountable for talking about her kids if she did so like a normal human being (as opposed to having a nice outing with them and then thrusting medical records while trying to shame Vanderpump).  I'd also be fine with it if I believed she was upset about her kids, but I think she's pissed that they're questioning her and her kids are incidental, or perhaps useful because she can reference them to avoid being self-centered.  

And I can't help but think...the bigger the reaction, the more traction this whole deal gets.  Which is to say, you want to blow up on someone do it off-camera where it may be picked up by a tabloid but it can't become fodder for a storyline.  I'm clearly biased against Yolanda at this point (bitch eating crackers), but this didn't have to become a Thing.

I'm curious whether she offered medical records to Erika, too, since Erika said nothing during the BBQ conversation, much like Kyle/Lisa seemed to say very little during the Munchausen conversation, and apparently that's not what "real" friends do for one another.  

• Love 7

I grew up in a super wealthy area near Chicago - it is nothing like Beverly Hills (chi chi chi).  I am very much used to hanging out with people who have a LOT of money and none of them every show off like these idiots.  No one with money buys crap like that.  There is one reason to buy bags that cost thousands of dollars - to let people know that you have thousands of dollars!  And guess what?  No one cares! 

Kyle with her nonsense "well this is a classic Chanel..."  Then actually SAYING the price.  I feel secondhand embarrassed for her.

Eileen really won me over with her attitude about bags.  Why would anyone spend so much on a purse?  I would be embarrassed.  I don't think she needs to spend anything on bags.

I agree with the first part of your post but I didn't think that Kyle was all that obnoxious in that scene.

A few things. First, LisaR was the one who said "Oh, that's a classic Chanel." Kyle didn't say that line. She was like, "Oh, I've had this for five years" and then LisaR fawned over how it was a classic Chanel. Eileen then specifically asks Kyle how much it is and says that the women are educating her. Kyle kinds of fake cringes and looks playfully uncomfortable and I didn't get the impression that she would have said how much it cost without prompting from Eileen. (Surely if it's tacky to say the price of your bag, it's just as tacky for someone to ask? I cut them both slack on this because they know that they're on a show where viewers might be interested in that small info.) It wasn't like she was going around like Dana/Pam and $25,000 glasses. She guessed the price and then quickly added that her husband bought it for her. I didn't feel like she was bragging and guess that it wouldn't have come up at all if they hadn't been talking about Eileen's taste in bags and shoes. 

I'll be honest I'd like for Eileen to go shopping with one of the women and just treat herself to one statement bag to beat around a bit while she's hanging with her new friends. I'd be curious to see what high end bag she'd ultimately go for. I think that would make for a fun couple of scenes I'm just not sure who I'd want her to shop with. 

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 12

Maybe it is simply because it was standard behavior from Brandi/Kim but is not from Lisa/Kyle. LOL

They do this shit all the time. Remember the cucumber water fight at the spa in Ojai? And they're constantly throwing each other in pools, off of golf carts and down hills. I think the first time might have been just the two of them goofing around during a heavy moment and now production throws them a bone every once in a while to get those mid-commercial break teasers. 

The whole thing looked like a setup to me. Why are two dozen ramekins of mustard and ketchup just hanging out on a food cart? I would be more upset as a hotel guest if I knew condiments were sitting out uncovered just waiting for hair and dirt to land on them. I'm sure someone from production cleaned it up immediately. You can't have broken glass on an open set like that and they are responsible for anything more than standard housekeeping, otherwise their permits get revoked.

• Love 16

The whole thing looked like a setup to me. Why are two dozen ramekins of mustard and ketchup just hanging out on a food cart? I would be more upset as a hotel guest if I knew condiments were sitting out uncovered just waiting for hair and dirt to land on them. I'm sure someone from production cleaned it up immediately. You can't have broken glass on an open set like that and they are responsible for anything more than standard housekeeping, otherwise their permits get revoked.

Sometimes a room service runner will load up more than one cart for a delivery to a floor, then push them both out and deliver them one at a time, leaving a cart by or near the elevator. Yes, uncovered dishes of condiments seem strange, but individually covering them may not have been a priority, either way? someone got hosed picking that mess up.

• Love 4

They do this shit all the time. Remember the cucumber water fight at the spa in Ojai? And they're constantly throwing each other in pools, off of golf carts and down hills. I think the first time might have been just the two of them goofing around during a heavy moment and now production throws them a bone every once in a while to get those mid-commercial break teasers. 

True, Lisa/Kyle do goof around but they normally don't destroy things. LOL I had not thought about WHY the condiments weren't covered OR why they weren't in the little unopened bottles like most 4&5 star hotels use. I think you are right, it was a production arranged scene. I like it either way, spontaneous or preplanned, it was funny.

• Love 9

I hope this is true in a way even though it annoys me to think that the showrunners think we need to see those sorts of antics in order to be entertained. At the same time, I giggled. Whatever, Downton Abbey taught me that as a woman I'm allowed to be as contrary as I like. 

It actually reminds me of a season of Jersey Shore (*I am appropriately hanging my head in shame*) where it was eventually leaked that a scene where Nicole and Deena get drunk and smash up a bunch of stuff on a bar counter was actually set up and egged on by producers. I just mention this because I think these sorts of set ups on shows are entirely possible. 

• Love 2

Kathryn is a such nonentity so far but she wins the pewter for telling Eileen that she doesn't like her bag. I didn't like Eileen's bag either but I wouldn't have said so. She could have offered to go shopping with her to help her pick out a cute one without being insulting.

I don't think Eileen should be subjected to Kathryn taking her shopping for a bag.  I don't buy bags or shoes or clothes for that matter to please someone else's eyes.  I choose what looks good to me and if that is how Eileen shops, then power to her.  If someone hates my purse or shoes I just tell them to stop looking at them.  Usually shuts them up.  How rude and classless is it anyway to tell someone you hate their bag?  Kathryn and her 10 year old husband can leave the show pronto as far as I'm concerned.  Cow hasn't worked since her sloppy modeling days and just latches onto whatever athlete's retirement money she can get her hands on.  No wonder she doesn't have a problem laying down $5,000 to $10,000 on a damned purse.  It's real easy to spend someone else's money.  When you make your own money like Eileen does, you find more meaningful things to spend it on.

• Love 18

The internet ate my thoughts!  I have to have them again now...ugh. 

I'd be fine with Yolanda holding Kyle/Lisa accountable for talking about her kids if she did so like a normal human being (as opposed to having a nice outing with them and then thrusting medical records while trying to shame Vanderpump).  I'd also be fine with it if I believed she was upset about her kids, but I think she's pissed that they're questioning her and her kids are incidental, or perhaps useful because she can reference them to avoid being self-centered.  

And I can't help but think...the bigger the reaction, the more traction this whole deal gets.  Which is to say, you want to blow up on someone do it off-camera where it may be picked up by a tabloid but it can't become fodder for a storyline.  I'm clearly biased against Yolanda at this point (bitch eating crackers), but this didn't have to become a Thing.

I'm curious whether she offered medical records to Erika, too, since Erika said nothing during the BBQ conversation, much like Kyle/Lisa seemed to say very little during the Munchausen conversation, and apparently that's not what "real" friends do for one another.  

I thought the discussion with Yolanda LVP and Kyle was annoying too. It was like she took them to have fun and then sat them down like a couple of 8 year olds to scold them. I would never talk to my adult friends or any adult like that. She does this a lot and it annoys the crap out of me. I'm afraid my reaction would be somewhere along the lines of "look, you pretentious bitch......"

• Love 20

I thought the discussion with Yolanda LVP and Kyle was annoying too. It was like she took them to have fun and then sat them down like a couple of 8 year olds to scold them. I would never talk to my adult friends or any adult like that. She does this a lot and it annoys the crap out of me. I'm afraid my reaction would be somewhere along the lines of "look, you pretentious bitch......"

I agree except that I don't think she took them to the freeze tank for fun. 1, it was a test, to test their loyalty/support to HER, 2, as punishment because it does cause pain/discomfort even though they were only in for 90 or so seconds and finally 3, to humiliate them and show them SHE is MORE of a woman and stronger than they are. The whole thing was set up so that Yolanda could show them how superior she is to them with the final kick at the lunch to further scold/degrade them all ON camera.

• Love 18

If Kim or Brandi did it some would just blame Kyle. 

• Love 19

If Kim or Brandi did it some would just blame Kyle. 

Oh heck, Kim would blame it on Kyle because Kyle "STOLE HER GD HOUSE" and Brandi would blame Kyle for getting Kim so upset so that she could "use Kim for storyline". LOL As we saw time and time again, NOTHING Brandi or Kim ever said/did was their fault, it was always Kyle's or LisaV's fault. LOL

• Love 14

Ugh, she's so awful. Hello, this was their first time! YoFo apparently gets her ass frozen daily....or is it weekly? Sorry, I'm at only 26% brain function today and can't keep it straight. Point being, she may be more used to it than they are. But at least they showed up and tried it for you. Show some damn appreciation. Same thing with Rinna and the wine (was it wine?) she brought over. Nothing is ever good enough for her Lady of Lymes. 

Ugh!  Yolanda is a toxic old bat!  I'm surprised she hasn't asked David to do a telethon for her.  They could call it Lymeade.  I'm sure Dion Warwick is available to host it.  And Babyface could cohost.  This bitch is such a piece of work that I'm not even sympathetic about her disease anymore.  There is nothing anyone can do that is enough for her (unless their initials are B.G.)   Yolanda doesn't deserve any friendship or loyalty from these women.  For the last two seasons Yolanda along with B.G. spent the majority of their time tearing Kyle down and last season went in on LisaV.  Why all of a sudden are they her homies?  Bitch is damned delusional.  I really wish LisaV would have just told her to stick those medical reports up her overly cleansed ass and just got up and left.

• Love 16

I agree except that I don't think she took them to the freeze tank for fun. 1, it was a test, to test their loyalty/support to HER, 2, as punishment because it does cause pain/discomfort even though they were only in for 90 or so seconds and finally 3, to humiliate them and show them SHE is MORE of a woman and stronger than they are. The whole thing was set up so that Yolanda could show them how superior she is to them with the final kick at the lunch to further scold/degrade them all ON camera.

Yes, I take it back about the fun. You're right now that I think about it. She had a clear agenda for the entire outing. 

• Love 6

It did seem like an ambush of sorts - surely would have been interesting if someone had said, "Look, you pretentious bitch..." I also think it would be interesting if someone said that to Lisa V at times - like when she tries to make people uncomfortable with her rude questions. Though I'm very empathetic about Yo's illness, I think it's possible that both Yo and Lisa V are narcissists who feed on the emotions of others. (And I'll add that they both seem to hold themselves above others.) Edited by nexxie
  • Love 4

Apologies if this has been specifically mentioned, but I'm truly bothered by Yolanda whipping out her children's medical records. Not only is it a violation of their privacy, but what employer would want hire Lymes-addled models? She so often takes credit for her children's accomplishments, she may be doing some serious long term damage to their prospects.

• Love 9

Apologies if this has been specifically mentioned, but I'm truly bothered by Yolanda whipping out her children's medical records. Not only is it a violation of their privacy, but what employer would want hire Lymes-addled models? She so often takes credit for her children's accomplishments, she may be doing some serious long term damage to their prospects.

Right off the bat Yolanda criticized them for wearing make-up and heels.  Imagine that wearing make up when you are filming.  WTF does she think her daughters get plastered with every time they walk down a runway or pose for photo?  Maybe her Lyme addled brain might want to remember she wore make up until last season. 

Built in excuse if Bella goes to the dark side or doesn't get the bookings. 

it is on again-all Yolanda can talk about is discrediting her four year journey.

• Love 10

I highly doubt Kyle pays for her bags, especially the ones she wears on the show.  Designers probably send crates of them to her house for free to get the publicity of her wearing them.  And if she does ever want to buy one, she most definitely does not pay retail! 

Kyle said on the show that the purse she was carrying that night was given to her as a present from Mauricio. 

• Love 2

I liked this episode, and I feel like this season is picking up steam now that Yolanda is actually mingling with the rest of the cast instead of holed up on her own separate sound stage a la Chrissy Snow and her final "phone calls" to Jack and Janet back at the apartment. What I am liking about this season is that it is kind of a shit show of everyone's worst flaws blowing up in their faces. Yes, Yolanda is being as self-righteous and delusional as usual - but I have no doubt Lisa VP has had conversations with Mohammed about how the kids don't actually have Lyme, and that Lisa was once again passive-aggressively putting it out there (with Kyle's help), and I just love that her "stealth" bitchiness is blowing up in her face. Meanwhile, Lisa Rinna is getting herself all wound up as usual - first by practically flinging herself off a bridge for bringing up the "M" word and then Erin Brockovich quest for justice in finding out "who told Yolanda about the kids???" It's just all so absurd, and no one looks good, and I am kind of loving it. I am especially loving that it has nothing to do with Brandi. One thing I will say is that I have no judgment about how much anyone wants to spend on a bag. That is a very personal thing. I don't think it's fair to label someone a superficial bitch for having an expensive bag any more than it is to judge someone for not having an expensive bag.

• Love 8

I really wish LisaV would have just told her to stick those medical reports up her overly cleansed ass and just got up and left.

LOLOLOL, Pardon me but......

From the MoFoYoFo medical record?

Patient is a 51 year old white female with a complaint of bleeding from the anus.

Patient states she was having a salmon lunch with her friends when the topic of medical records came up. Apparently, she was told to 'stick her children's records up her ass' and she rolled the paperwork up and attempted to place them into her lower colon. Sometime during the event, the patient became uncomfortable and realized that she had succeeded in placing them, but by this time could not sit back down to finish her plate or order dessert........

• Love 4

I think LisaV has some deep friendships that aren't shown on the show.  She gets alonf with the other women, but really doesn't come off as  somebody who's interested in a deep friendship with any of them, including Kyle.  She wants to have fun, keep it easy, light, but their problems and illnesses aren't a real concern to her.   There seems to be an icy wall between her and Yo - LisaV keeping it Britishly polite.  Her friendship is with Mohammad, not Yo.   She happens to know Yo from Mohammad.  So, there is no deep bond there.   Her concern is for Mohammad's kids, not Yo's, even though they are one in the same.  When confronted by Yo at the lunch, she looked so bored with it, not interested in getting into it.  These women are acquaintances nothing more.   If they call she will respond, but there is no deep caring about any of them.   Same holds true for Kyle.  She works with these women, but I can't see her hanging out with them when they aren't filming. 

• Love 5

LOLOLOL, Pardon me but......

From the MoFoYoFo medical record?

Patient is a 51 year old white female with a complaint of bleeding from the anus.

Patient states she was having a salmon lunch with her friends when the topic of medical records came up. Apparently, she was told to 'stick her children's records up her ass' and she rolled the paperwork up and attempted to place them into her lower colon. Sometime during the event, the patient became uncomfortable and realized that she had succeeded in placing them, but by this time could not sit back down to finish her plate or order dessert........

Patient referred to it as the latest recommended "medical procedure" that she needed to try in the quest to restore 5% more of her brain function...

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 5

I must admit that at times I do have "handbag envy" when I see someone with a beautiful Chanel bag or a Hermes Kelly bag, but I have a personal opinion on super expensive handbags. If the bag costs more than the amount of cash I would carry in that bag at any time, than the bag is too expensive for me.

Ha! Are you my husband?! He is always saying this to me. My response is "who carries cash these days?" But seriously I would be anxiety ridden to have a $3k bag (but I never say never to owning one in the future). I guess it is all relative. And I do gleefully lust from a safe distance. It's not a purchase decision I judge (maybe I would judge it if I knew the person was in bankruptcy Guidice-style, but other than that it's no skin off my ass). I also wouldn't judge a Kmart bag and think Katherine is a *c**** for judging Eileen's bag.

On that note, I am solidly on Team Cunty. I love the c-word and everything about it. It's fun to watch these women get tied in knots over it. I think like all words it is about context, who is saying it and how it is said. But to each their own. Katherine can miss me with her "your too pretty to say that word" though. That shit makes me gag. She may as well have told Erica to "keep sweet." Gross. I think reducing a woman's value to her "prettiness" is way more degrading and harmful than a well-used c*** bomb.

I do wish Erica would have just said "yeah I told her. So what?!" And moved on. The Yolanda crap bores me to tears and frankly is not worth validating her crazy. I don't doubt that she has chronic pain, no matter what the label is, but I think her efforts to validate her illness have led her into Munchauesen by Proxy territory (yeah, I said it, come at me) and it's disturbing. I really can't bring myself to give a shit about any of it though and wish the other women would just stop talking about her. I don't care.

These women suck at fake drama. For a group of actresses you would think they would be better at it.

Edited by jkitty
  • Love 5

Right off the bat Yolanda criticized them for wearing make-up and heels.  Imagine that wearing make up when you are filming.  WTF does she think her daughters get plastered with every time they walk down a runway or pose for photo?  Maybe her Lyme addled brain might want to remember she wore make up until last season. 

Built in excuse if Bella goes to the dark side or doesn't get the bookings. 

it is on again-all Yolanda can talk about is discrediting her four year journey.

I did notice that Yolanda's story about Bella/Anwar having LD coincided with the fact that Bella's modeling career did NOT take off like Gigi's did. Bella was slow out the gate, whereas Gigi hit the runways at top speed. 

Here's a preview from next week.  Lisa, Ken, Erika and her husband out to dinner.  Lisa gets in a couple good lines as usual.

I loved TG telling Erika to "go to her room" but the best part was him saying she was full of it and did not use the "C" word or the "B" word very often like she claims she does. LOL I think TG just outed his wife as a poser IMO. LOL

LisaV is correct, the man, TG, DOES have a "twinkle in his eyes".

• Love 6

Thanks ZM about the timeline of RHOC being aired when RHBH was being filmed.  Of course, Yo would totally deny watching RHOC but I wouldn't doubt she got the idea of presenting medical records from watching OC.

Oh, and big news, Yo is going to be on WWHL on Tuesday.  It's amazing that Yo, who spends 18 hours a day in bed because of her CHRONIC disease is going to be able to fly cross country (I hope she isn't going commercial so she can post IG's of herself under the covers) and then appear on a TV show.  Will she be wearing makeup?  I really don't want to watch because Andy isn't going to ask any questions that are really relevant and I'm going to be pissed off.

• Love 3

My guess is they have positive lyme titers, which lots of people in an endemic area will.  It only shows that you've been exposed to lyme.  You might just have felt vaguely unwell for a day or two and nothing ever worse than that, but your blood will indicate exposure.  

Of course some people do go on to become seriously ill, but I would not put it past Yolanda to use a simple titer to show that THEY HAVE LYME even though they've never so much as missed a day of school.

I agree that a positive Lyme titer does not prove Lyme.  It only proves that you test positive for the antibodies that the body produces when exposed. 

For anyone here who isn't familiar with Lyme (not directing to Kassa here):  You can be cured of Lyme and still have a positive titer.  It's one of the reasons why Lyme testing needs improvement.  And that is why Lyme is a clinical diagnosis.  You can be diagnosed with Lyme without having a positive titer test as well.  In some situations when you've had the disease for a long time, the test sometimes does not come back positive or if you're tested too early and the antibodies are not sufficiently present to show up.  Or, your immune system just doesn't produce enough antibodies to show up on the test.  PCR testing of Lyme is not reliable either.

Did the non Gigi's have any of these tests done?  I don't know.  If they did, were they positive?  I don't know.  Yo has stated that the kids were under the care of Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, who according to her is one of the greatest Lyme literate doctors in the world.  IMO, he's a total quack.  Did these kids actually have Lyme?  Maybe.  Do they have chronic Lyme?  I give the side eye on this.  Maybe Post Treatment Lyme Disease.  In other words, effect of damage Lyme may have done.  Anwar plays football.  Bella is actively modeling.  The kids, as Mo has stated, are overall fine.

But of course, Yo goes on and on about her and her children's chronic illness that's not even recognized by the CDC.  This woman has done so much possible damage to herself as well as her children, who knows what's actually wrong with them.  Maybe it's YFIDS - Yolanda Foster Intervention Disease Syndrome.  It can be very debilitating physically and mentally.  But gives one a great excuse when necessary.

• Love 12

Exactly!  She's really infuriating.  For someone who claims that her kids are the center of her world, blah blah blah, you'd think she'd give a little thought to their privacy and feelings.   Who are these histrionics actually helping?  Yolanda, of course.  She'll do anything to get attention/sympathy, including using her own children.  Mohammed apparently doesn't think that the health of their children should be made public, which is appropriate.  It's unfortunate that Yolanda doesn't feel the same way.  I have no idea why LisaV was supposed to apologize to Bella and Anwar, and it was pompous and ridiculous for Yolanda to even suggest that.

I always thought Yolanda claimed Bella had Lyme's to deflect the DUI she got.  And what the hell does driving while intoxicated have to do with Lyme's disease anyway?  I still don't understand that line of reasoning.  She's worse than damn Sarah Palin blaming her son's domestic violence on the POTUS.  So every crappy bullshit trouble her kids get into is going to be attributed to Lyme's disease now I guess.  Knowing Yolanda, I wouldn't put it past her.

• Love 12

Here is Erika's blog, note the title of it and her first sentence! LOL   http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/erika-girardi/erika-girardi-i-am-not-a-pussy-or

I love how she claims the others were trying to "detract" attention away from what they said/did. YET she was the one yelling, she was the one that lied/denied/lied, she is the one that didn't tell Yolanda the truth OR the entire story/conversation AND she wasn't the one getting blamed for something someone else did. LOL

Does Miss See-You-Next-Tuesday-y know what the meaning of the word "liar" is?  She can spew all the gibberish she wants to, she told a bold faced LIE on nationwide television.  If a person lies, they are by every definition of the word a LIAR!  She really needs to take her Pussycat Doll reject ass somewhere and take several seats with her.  And that bullshit they show her doing to Rinna next week is already giving me hives!  Damn!

I thought Lisa was saying that she was told by the father of the non Gigis that the kids are fine. I didn't once hear Lisa say that they weren't sick.

Kyle asked, "What's going on with Anwar's and Bella's Lyme's disease?  What does Mohammed say?"  And LisaV says, "No, she's (Yolanda's) the only one who has it."  Why LisaV wouldn't let Yolanda know that Mohammed is the one who said they don't have it is beyond me.  I guess she didn't want to implicate Mohammed any further. 

Edited by swankie
  • Love 6

^^

Kyle in particular could not hide her surprise when Yoyo announced that her kids had Lyme on the bench....

She also was with Yoyo on the yacht when Bella got her dui. Yoyo would have said something to her in private if Bella had health issues, IMO.

Absolutely.  At the time Yo was all, "Bella was irresponsible, she made a terrible choice".  Not one word, not one hint, not the tiniest reference to Bella having LD and that possibly having contributed to it.  At that time Yo was very intent on portraying her life and her family as perfect, and certainly she would have jumped on anything she thought of to use as an excuse for what had happened.   But she came up with nothing.  Bella got a DUI, and the reason for it was the same as it is for pretty much everyone else who gets a DUI.  She did something dumb - She drank and then she drove.  Yolanda sent that awful, critical email to Bella, calling her spoiled and reckless, and going on and on about "how have I failed as a mother that you would do such a thing?"  That certainly doesn't sound like there was even a remote possibility that LD and not Bella was the cause of the DUI.  Yolanda suddenly coming up with a handy excuse and trying to spin things her way years later is ridiculous.  

I have no doubt that Kyle was truly stunned.  In all of Yolanda's extended sermons about her "journey" with LD, she never once mentioned her kids having it, to anyone, and then suddenly she dropped it into a conversation as though everyone knew and it had been discussed before when very clearly it hadn't.  Another manipulative Yolanda move, and no coincidence at all that she dropped that little bombshell while they were filming.

How have any of them taken "her kids health to a very disrespectful place"? They were floored by Yolanda's announcement that 2 of her kids also have LD and have had it almost as long as she has yet this is the first she speaks about it to anyone. Not once did they call Yolanda a liar or say that she was making shit up, not once. They did ask LisaV if she had heard anything from her good friend Mohamed, the kids father, and she said no. Then when asked a second time at Kyle's BBQ she replied what Mohamed told her the "kids were fine", something HE corroborated via twitter, and she added that if Yolanda said they were sick, that was good enough for her. How was that disrespectful? How was that unkind, mean, nasty because in my world, it was not. Now, had LisaV, or any of them called Yolanda a liar or claimed they had proof the kids were not sick, then I could agree with you, otherwise, the conversation didn't cross any line of decency IMO.

So you have never asked a friend how so and sos child is when you heard they were sick? Because that is what happened IMO.

I didn't see them taking it to any kind of disrespectful place either.  If anything, I think they have been very supportive of Yolanda.  They have been far more patient with her craziness and inconsistencies than I would have been.

And I really do think that part of the problem pertains to your second sentence that I bolded above.  From what we've seen, Yolanda DOESN'T ask how anyone else is.  She doesn't care, it's all about her, and asking anything about anyone else is a completely foreign concept to her.  She's not interested in anyone else or their lives or their husbands or their kids, sick or well.  I think she has no awareness that it's actually normal to inquire about the health of a child that you've been told is sick.  Her self-absorption makes her paranoid.  And such a joy to be around.  :-/

Sad to realize that she felt more comfortable outing her 2 youngest health struggle instead of her separation from David.

It really is sad.  "Gigi on da bus!" seems to have turned into "Bella unda da bus."   All while she protected her own pristine image and didn't reveal the fact that her perfect marriage wasn't exactly perfect, and that she & David were actually separated.   But by all means, yes.  Use your own children to add bulk to your long-suffering story.

That Lisa blanched after repeating what Mohammed had told her is a reflection of her realization that she had committed a transgression specific to the desires of a particular friend rather than some sort of smoking gun regarding the inherent morality or lack thereof vis-a-vis the discourse. 

That's exactly how I saw it too.  Despite Yolanda's clear put-down and attempt to minimize the depth of Lisa & Mohammed's friendship, we have seen over the years that they are in fact pretty close.  We also saw, a few seasons ago, Yolanda attempt to engage Mohammed in gossip about Lisa, and Mohammed, refusing to bite, actually came to Lisa's defense.  So there's every reason to believe that Mohammed did in fact confide in Lisa, that Lisa knows Yolanda is lying, and that she slipped by revealing more than she had intended.  

• Love 16

I think where I see the disconnect is - Kyle and LVP are supposed to be close enough "homies" of Yo that she expects them to speak up and defend her when her "disease of 4 years is being discredited". But then they're not good enough friends to be allowed to talk about her children? I talk about my friends' kids. Not in a malicious, sniping way. But I will relay cute stories, or ask about problems. We had a friend who lost his 5-year-old daughter to cancer. He was going through hell and wasn't available to hang out or talk a lot. One of my good girlfriend's grandma was BEST friends with his grandma. So sometimes I would ask if she knew how the little girl was doing, when she was going through her treatments and all that. It was simple concern, and I don't think Kyle asking about the kids was anything more than that. No one was being malicious. No one was accusing the kids of anything. I think it's ridiculous for Yo to just "casually" mention that her kids have Lymes as well, and expect no one to ever talk about it ever again. 

It IS ridiculous.  I'm sure she wouldn't mind if it was talked about again, but only if she could control exactly what was said, who said it, and when.  She somehow seems to think that somewhere along the way she was given some kind of authority over what everyone else should and shouldn't do.  Her need to control every person and every situation is exhausting to watch.  It's always her standards, her beliefs, her rules, and she's been that way since her first season.  I honestly don't know how anyone can stand to be around her.  

• Love 21

Perhaps Yolanda should be more concerned about her friend Erika.  She's already decreed that LisaV is a Hollywood friend and not a real friend, so why would she care what Lisa thought or said?  She'd be better off taking a good look at Erika (her "real" friend), who not only lied right to Yolanda's face and misrepresented what she had heard, but who also completely wimped out, did not come to Yolanda's defense in the conversation at the BBQ or the conversation after her show, and without batting an eye said she wasn't the one who had spoken to Yolanda.  Someone who doesn't speak up as my friend and someone who lies so easily would not be someone I would consider a "real friend".  I don't need my friends to be my champion and to fight my battles, but I could never have someone as a friend if I knew I couldn't trust him/her to tell the truth.

This is a very good point DebbieM4.  I hope this gets brought up at the reunion.  If Yolanda chastised LisaV and Kyle for not shutting down Lisa Rinna with the Munchausen's talk, why didn't she chastise Erika for not shutting down LisaV and Kyle when they were talking about Bella and Anwar?  All Erika did was sit there closed mouthed until she had a chance to runtelldat to Yolanda like a little stooly.  And I wonder if Erika would put her doughy ass in a cryo chamber to support her bff.  I bet she never has.  Yolanda has always had a skewed sense of who her real friends are.  First B.G., now Erika.  She really has a poor judge of character among her other idiosyncrasies.

• Love 17

I think many of us are missing an important point when it comes to Erika and her alleged lies.

I would presume it was Erika Girardi talking to Yolanda on the beach about the BBQ conversation.  However, it may not have been Erika Girardi in the hotel room denying having said anything.  That could still have been Erika Jayne.  And, as we learned the other night, Yolanda hasn't even met Erika Jayne- she's never been to a concert.  Erika Jayne, then, clearly could not have said anything to Yolanda.

I feel we should take this duality into consideration when assessing Erika's veracity.  I say this, of course, tongue firmly in cheek.  

• Love 17

I half expect her to have a bed in her dressing room at the reunion. Any time Andy asks a question she doesn't like, she'll have to go lie down. 

She'll probably have a bed right there on the set.  And she'll wear a white fluffy robe and have Daisy lurking close by with a carefully hidden supply of brown eyeshadow.   And of course her gigantic medical boards will be propped up on artist's easels as a backdrop to the entire set.

Asking a long time friend how their children are is not overstepping boundaries.  I am sure had LVP not asked Mohamed how the non-Gigis were-Yolanda would be up in arms.  How dare her not ask about my children!!!

Exactly.  These women can't win.  OMG, if Meghan King Edmonds wants to see someone with judgy eyes, she should take a good look at Yo.

And yes, Mohammed is a long-time friend of Lisa's, and it's completely appropriate for her to ask him about his children.  

• Love 15