Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Please Welcome Erika Jayne!

• Start Topic

I soooooo love Eileen right now. Fuck all you superficial bitches. Lmao!

Yolanda has completely lost her mind. I want to feel for her, (I was one of the last brooks holdouts), but I'm done.

Edit to add. Omg. YOU Go Eileen. She is straight up kick ass tonight. I wanna be her BFF.

Edited by mjstrick
  • Love 23

All I kept thinking when Yo was talking to LisaV and Kyle was shutupshutupshutup! I wish her mouth would freeze shut permanently. And I can do cryotherapy for free too Bronzedog, It's 16 degrees here, all I have to do is strip and walk outside.

Kathryn is half deaf? I don't think so, she seems to hear everything just fine . Especially that word she hates. Geez, just ignore it. She's kind of a pill.

I was hoping Erika would admit she told Yo about the kids rumor since she talks so much about being real. But I understand her not wanting to get into it right after her show. And who cares about Yo and her kids Lyme disease, it's so boring and I wish they'd just drop it.

• Love 22

Oh my gawd, Yolanda stole Aviva's storyline right down to bringing medical records. If I remember correctly, didn't Kyle ask Lisa the question? I think Erika's afraid of this group and not as bad ass as she projects. The rest didn't hold my attention. (but I do have a short attention span)

• Love 19

Straycat80 I was just going to post the same thing about Yo, just shut the hell up!

Erika just got a little shady unless she admits in an future episode that she is the one who brought the info to Yo but that she didn't want to talk after her show. (I wouldn't have either, LisaR was bringing it up productions request for some drama.)

• Love 8

I wont give a long review but all I have to say about big bad Erika tonight 311md4z.gif

I don't like Brandi but one thing is for sure she would had been like "I told Yolanda."

Yeah but she would have also heaped another hundred lies and pieces of slander in with one kernel of truth.

My dislike of Erika in no way means I'd want Brandi or Kim back. EVER.

This was Erika's first test in the HW arena and she failed miserably. Like a Bachelorette who isn't "here for the right reasons," she failed to "own her shit." Worse yet, she totally flips her script again next week.

Also, she would be wise to tone down the yelling. Maybe then she could croak out an actual note on stage.

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Love 22

No, IMO, Erika didn't want to face the music, especially since she DIDN'T  tell the whole story, she wasn't even close to being honest with Yolanda or the other HWs. She is a coward IMO.

Yep, you're right. I posted too fast and before I saw the previews for next week. Erika is not the tough ass C-word she claims to be.

• Love 12

Well Erika certainly dropped her mask tonight. No balls, no integrity, and a total hypocrite. She can get her auto tuned ass off my TV anytime.

LVP sipping tea gave me life. Erika's anemic performance did not.

The preview next week kills me. Erika was all let it go, shut it down this week, but next week she's Yolanda's attack dog. What a poseur. That profane necklace belongs around her neck.

Someone remind me how Yo's illness and her kids became the focal point of this show? Call me heartless, but I don't give a rat's ass. I think Yolanda is a whiny faker who gets off on drama and loves playing a martyr. If only she had exited with Kim and Vacant Parasite, we might have had a decent season. As it is, I half slept through this ep.

I'd watch a show of Eileen and Rinna running around town and going to work. This? Not so much.

I find Faye and Kathryn's OJ connection far more compelling than this edition of Lying About Lymes.

Its all Yolanda has to offer the show as a storyline this season. She and David were "reportedly" separated before filming began so she had to use something other than her fake marriage, hence the reveal that 2 of her children also have LD AND compromised immune systems like she has.

Yes, it was Kyle that asked Lisa about Mohamed/kids both times. She asked Lisa when Yolanda first dropped that bomb on them a few episodes ago and asked Lisa to find out what was going on with their father. Then she asked Lisa again at her BBQ party what Mohamed said.

• Love 18

First time this season I found myself wondering how many more episodes are on this season.

Am so sick of Yo, hearing about her disgusting ex Mo, and their Mo/Yo's  

Klye isn't doing herself any favors wearing those bandage dresses. They really show how short and squatty her legs are.   when she walked on the bus, her gait was that of a linebacker. 

Edited by This2getsold
  • Love 13

Lemonlymes just had to bring the paper work, like she did with her will with the kids. I get she doesn't want to be made out into a liar but didn't she already lie about her not having walked in 9 months! I'm sick of this season being about Yoda's lymes. I see why she never was an A-storyline on RHOBH until this season. It's a debbie downer and sucks the fun straight out of the show.

Klye isn't doing herself any favors wearing those bandage dresses. They really show how short and squatty her legs are. when she walked on the bus, her gait was that of a linebacker.

I thought she looked good. Better than those icky bohemian daytime dresses she wears that is 2 sizes too big for her.

• Love 16

I soooooo love Eileen right now. Fuck all you superficial bitches. Lmao!

Yolanda has completely lost her mind. I want to feel for her, (I was one of the last brooks holdouts), but I'm done.

Edit to add. Omg. YOU Go Eileen. She is straight up kick ass tonight. I wanna be her BFF.

Eileen totally rocked it tonight. First all the purse BS, then the fake fight in the limo, and around the stretch for the home run was her specifically saying that Rinna thought Erika was the source. Why all the dancing around it? C'mon people.

Also, who cares. So boring. I kept checking the time and it was like it had stopped.

I love the outfits Eileen and Lisa R wore to the club. So cute!

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 21

Ugh, just don't like Kathryn. Eileen doesn't need her husband's permission to buy a purse, and she certainly doesn't need his money to do it. You see Kathryn, Eileen isn't a trophy wife.

More evidence that Marcus Allen was a chronic cheater.

This was one of the more compelling parts of the episode for me. I believe that Kathryn knew that her first husband couldn't keep it in her pants, but simply doesn't like to be called out for staying with him (for whatever her reasons were).

Also, Rinna's been getting on my nerves for the most part this season, but dammit if I didn't laugh out loud when she did the whole loud talking "THE LADY DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH!" bit in her TH. It was too comical, yet spot on about Erika, she who proclaimeth herself to be a very straightforward kind of woman. 

• Love 22

Ehhh....I was ok with Erika not fessin' up. It was her big night. She was coming down after a performance. The last thing she wanted to do was get caught in their crosshairs, with all those ladies coming after her.

What exactly does Erika owe them, anyway? Beyond Eileen, it's not like they have really been overly friendly to her. She doesn't owe them the truth, so they can turn around and slaughter her with it.

It's clear, in her mind, the only person she considers a friend and that she owes the truth to is Yolanda. Rightly or wrongly.

• Love 13

I cringed my way through the YoFo Post-Freezer Lunch... I mean, what did she expect Lisav and Kyle to say? I probably would've sat there in stunned silence, too.

And, through this:

My favorite part is when the dance troupe bowed their heads prior to the performance, as if in prayer.  Nope!  "I want you to turn up the sex.  Turn up the heat".

I know a lot of musicians do this now, but it kinda reminded me of...

• Love 6

I was completely underwhelmed by Erika Jayne.  I think I would rate her below the Elvis impersonator I saw as a child.  Seems to me she loves having a sycophantic entourage who praises her naked body.  Pat the puss!  Pat the puss!  My favorite part is when the dance troupe bowed their heads prior to the performance, as if in prayer.  Nope!  "I want you to turn up the sex.  Turn up the heat". 

There is no way in hell that Erika self-sustains that whole shit show on her own dime.  It's got to be the most expensive vanity hobby in the world.  I can't even imagine what I'd do with her money and time, but I guarantee it would be more worthwhile and productive. 

I especially hate her scenes being intercut with lady of the manor Erika.  I've decided I don't like either persona.  And it has to say something about a person who surrounds themselves with people dependent upon them financially.   They like the suck-ups and brown-nosing.   The scene with suckup#1 praising her "hot vagina" was really eye roll territory.

This really is an expensive hobby! I thought it was perfect that Erika mentioned a call from "the boss" (her husband) - their whole situation seems like a business deal.
  • Love 19

If the truth is something with which one can be slaughtered, that in and of itself is suggestive of problematic behavior on one's own part - not something necessarily admirable. Erika had an array of options from which to choose in addressing earnest inquiries about her conduct. She could have calmly confirmed that she did indeed inform Yolanda because she feels that her friend has a right to know what her co-workers are saying about her when she's not around. She could have noted that she was not in an appropriate mental space to indulge in an extended discussion of the matter but would be happy to talk in greater detail about what exactly transpired the next day or at a later time. But, no, she issued a wholesale (dishonest) denial of her actions and elected instead to voice all of her derogatory/confrontational opinions in her talking heads. Coupled with her propensity to default to screaming when even the slightest pressure is exerted upon her contradictions or zeal for runtelldat, she's just another standard-issue incarnation of this franchise's most common model that has been embodied in previous years by the magpie-like shrieking of Tamra Barney, Adriana de Moura, and Brandi. The only unknown is whether or not she eventually dissolve into tears after swinging her proverbial dick around a la Miss Glanville. And, sure, none of these women "owe" each other anything but if they don't engage - which is their job as the participants on a reality drama - there's going to be nothing for the network to edit into a coherent narrative. I'm sure, as well, that Kyle often doesn't feel like filming an argument when she could be tending to her kids and that Lisa and Eileen are frequently juggling their day job responsibilities when showing up for a taping. It's called multi-tasking . . . And speaking of Eileen, it looked to me like she sure does have to explain her monetary-spending choices to her husband considering the minor fit he pitched over a five-hundred dollar blouse. I know editing factors in here but, if Kathryn's a trophy wife, Donnie sure as hell treats her more respectfully than Vince does his spouse on camera.

• Love 19

I don't think Mohamed is telling the truth.  I think he flat out told LVP the kids did not have Lyme Disease and then weaseled out of it once his daughter started giving interviews about her Lyme Disease.  Much like her lying mother, she lies.  She claims she hasn't been able to listen to music in three years and then lo and behold there she is DJing with headphones on, pictured at concerts. Arghhh.  Very frustrating for LVP. 

I agree. In his tweet, he did NOT address Lisa saying that he said ONLY Yolanda has LD which he would had he never said it to begin with IMO.

• Love 13

I had to laugh when Yolanda was asked if she was going to Erika's show and said she wans't but would like to see her show someday as she had never seen her performe before. I thought Yolanda has know Erika for years, so why hasn't she ever been to an Erika Jayne show before? Are they REALLY friends or is this another example of Yolanda's friends MUST support her but don't expect her to return the support? LOL

Originally I suspected that Erika had cozied up to Yo and paid her visits after watching the show and knowing that Yo complained about the others not visiting. Then their scenes on the plane and beach made me think they might be real friends. Now I'm thinking scenario one again!
  • Love 10

Count me in as believing that Mohammed told Lisa exactly what she said he did, and that he knows good and well what's going on with his kids and Yolanda.  I wish to god that Lisa had taken that packet, and had it reviewed by actual doctors and exposed on TV what BS I'm absolutely confident those "tests" were.  

Erika kind of punked out tonight.  And the fact that she doesn't come clean and (at least from the previews) seems to be trying to keep throwing the heat on Rinna brings her down even further in my eyes.  

Kathryn's bringing more of the loony side that's been poking out from her seams since she first appeared.  And yep, Marcus clearly was a cheater.  

Edited by Rina99
  • Love 18

I wonder if Erika was at the Foster wedding, the Hollywood star, I wonder just how deep their friendship is?

I'm starting to think that the little couples' date at the Malibu house was one of few times the four of them ever hung out - maybe the only time. Edited by nexxie
  • Love 14

Lisar's blog is up.  Good one.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/lisa-rinna/lisa-rinna-why-did-yolanda-twist-the

Yo says to Kyle and Lisa at the spa, I do this every day.  Then she changes it to once a week.  Serial liar.  Supposed Lyme brain Yo was able to stratagize to get back at both Lisar and Lisa with blaming Lisar for telling her about her kids and confronting Lisa with wrong information.  And that woman with no brain function loved it and had a gleam in her eye when she did it.

Go away Erika Jane.  And take your offensive necklace and ego with you.  Your true colors are coming out. 

I'm enjoying Eileen.  And loved the scene at the elevator with Kyle, Lisa and Lisar. 

Kathryn does nothing for me.

• Love 24

I cringed my way through the YoFo Post-Freezer Lunch... I mean, what did she expect Lisav and Kyle to say? I probably would've sat there in stunned silence, too.

And, through this:

I know a lot of musicians do this now, but it kinda reminded me of...

OMG!!!  That is EXACTLY what I thought about too!!!  I meant to write about it in my post but I forgot!  I remember way back then thinking how odd it was that Madonna and Co. were praying to God about helping her performance.   

• Love 7

Not liking Erika. Underwhelmed by her performance.

BUT, I very much want to know her workout schedule and eating habits. Great body.

Eileen, you don't need to spend thousands on a purse, so don't feel badly! I just bought a new $40 purse that's super cute after throwing out a purse I got from Target for $19 and used for 12 years until it was threadbare. So, I'm there with you.

When I see most people with an expensive purse, I assume it's fake.

• Love 24

I was like they are totally Hollywood friends because a real friend would at least see one concert.

Hee! That would not be supporting Yolanda, because really that is all Yo wants in a friendship. Friends that support her, not the the other way around. Yo does not have to put work into a friendship, but she expects everyone to do so for her. She can always rattle off how she has not left her bed in two years and has zero brain function as excuses to why she hasn't been a real friend. 

Lisa Rinna's lemonade comment in her blog made me love her.

• Love 14