Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Please Welcome Erika Jayne!

• Start Topic

Eileen, you don't need to spend thousands on a purse, so don't feel badly! I just bought a new $40 purse that's super cute after throwing out a purse I got from Target for $19 and used for 12 years until it was threadbare. So, I'm there with you.

Good lord, man--I beat the hell out of my bags and could never justify such a purchase (I also don't buy non-vintage leather, though, so I guess this is a moot point I'm making right now; I'm actually more of a canvas messenger-bag type). I think my most expensive is about $120ish, and that was a gift--and that's probably at least $80 more than I'd ever spend on one for myself.

• Love 7

That NEVER used to bother me until I saw something about where women put their purses when they go to the can?

Like, on the floor?

Lol

there are hooks in the stalls usually.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 10

Does Erica/Erika actually have a necklace with the c-word in it? Gross!

And the misuse of the word vagina irritates me no end with these bitches. Your vagina is internal. No one can see it so there is no reason to spray tan it or groom it. The external part of the female reproductive system is the vulva and labia. Jesus women, learn the correct names of the parts of your damn bodies!! 

I am so done with listening to these women endlessly talk about who said what to who and when. There are cameras rolling recording everything. Why play the "she said she said" game??

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 11

Yolanda hates Lisa Vanderpump and tried to take her down again using her children as weapons. It was fascinating watching her play the victim. Notice how she didn't have any Lyme fog in that convo. She was firm and relentless. She didn't use her "I'm sick baby voice" either. I cannot stand her. Lisa handled that the best she could keeping calm and sipping her tea. I'm sure that wasn't the reaction Yolanda wanted.

Yolanda is calculating - she knows that as long as she has the "sick" card and the "brain fog" card, none of the other ladies will take her on.   Add to that the "children" card.  And then when any conversation gets too uncomfortable for her, she can leave because she's sick and brain fogged.  

But - LVP is no slouch either.  She knows how the game is played.   Yolanda's attempted take down didn't work the first time, and won't work again.

And Bravo loves LVP.  I don't know if the same can be said for Yolanda.

• Love 17

When it is time to tell Lisa V off, that brain fog sure cleared up didn't it? 

If Yolanda has sworn off all chemicals, ripped the filings out of her own mouth, doesn't wear nail polish than how is it she is still a platinum blond? Do they make hair dyes without any chemicals now or she gonna say she is dousing her head in lemon juice and sitting in the sun?

Why is it, that all of her children, except for the precious 'supermodel' Gigi have Lyme? 

Lyme disease didn't kill the Foster marriage, Yolanda being a complete loon about it did. I don't really care for David and think he is an egotistical jackass but good Lawd, I couldn't imagine having to live with Yolanda.  I do believe something is wrong with her, but there is something mental happening also. I don't think I have ever seen the 'throw everything at the wall and see what sticks" philosophy be used with regards to someone's healthcare. Most people have a course of treatment and stick with it. Sure they may also incorporate some aspects of Eastern medicine, supplements or adopt a special diet, but I can't say the try EVERYTHING (and I mean EVERYTHING) ever invented and available on the planet Earth is a wise and smart medical move. If something is making you better or hell, making you worse, how are you ever to know which one? If Yolanda thought freebasing moon rocks would work she would be trying to buy some from NASA.  

I don't see the point of a health advocate for Yo either since from the beginning Yo does whatever she wants and sounds interesting and new. Plus none of these quacks she goes to are gonna turn down a check. So just more $$ down the drain. 

I'm also now half convinced that Foster marriage David is divorcing Yolanda because her treatments are picking his pockets clean. None of the million experimental crap (minus maybe the silicone removal) she is doing is covered by insurance so I know the Fosters are coming out of pocket for all this stuff. Not to mention the travel to get to some of these places - she has gone to Europe and Asia for treatments. She does cryotherapy weekly? Colonics several times a week? That is one clean ice pop of a colon.

Damn Erika, you played me. I went and brought a ticket on the Erika Giradi/Jayne team bus and it turns out all the wheels have flats. Last week when she just sat there and said nothing as LisaV and Kyle talked about Yolanda, but had a ton to say in her TH, it niggled a bit but I gave her a pass. However, combine this week with her behavior from last week? No bueno!

Erika is talking head strong. She can act like a HBIC, no nonsense, "I don't give a fuck" bitch while she is alone being interviewed after the fact, but when in actual situations that requires a stance, balls or her to live up to that c*nty necklace she wore to shock the ladies, than she is a complete punk. I would have had no problem with her saying, I don't want to talk about this BS now, I am on a performance high and not here for your thirst, but no! She outright lied and got loud. That is just some garden variety bitchassedness. 

Whichever HW compared her to Britney needs to be slapped. I am no fan of Brit Brit vocally but the girl can perform & put on a show. In short, she dances her ass off! Erika's got three moves, well maybe four if you count her just standing there - she undulates, pats the puss and slow walks. That's it! The rest is all smizing, wind machines and backup dancers, which do they even dance? Or do they just mill around with their asses hanging out? I can't believe that this occasional 'touring' can sustain itself and pays for her array of sycophants, that big ass luxury bus, makeup artists (Scott Barnes, no less) personal assistants, hotel rooms etc. Just nope! 

That crowd seemed less than riveted by Erika Jayne's performance. 

Her choreographer/main 'gay' grows more and more punchable every time he is on screen. 

I love Eileen. I love a good quality leather bag (not that Kors shit) so I don't mind spending a little extra for a bag like Dooney Bourke which are built to last and usually of a classic design but dropping thousands? Hell no! I will just admire from afar.

Birkens are ugly and the biggest successful marketing scan pulled on the public. 

Did everyone notice that Kyle's hair was down than in a pony, than down, than in a pony. I think she was doing that just so she could helicopter. Oh vey!

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 21

That "pat the pussy" move of Erika's is so damned lame.  The way she does it makes it look like she's got an itch down there and is trying to nonchalantly scratch it. 

Us guys play baseball as an excuse to get a good scratch in on the genitals...

• Love 16

Erika: Her whole body got a spray/ hand rubbed paint to put it into a full body suit. I thought it odd if product can be applied using a sprayer, why the need to have it massaged in with bare hands on her butt. No professional body sponges available eh

• Love 10

Erika's little family gathering in a prayer circle that turned into a sex pep rally was hysterical! She could have ended all the nonsense by admitting that she did report back to Yolanda what was said, and if anyone called her on it she could have said she disliked the convo and thought Yo should know- end of story. After her choosing the liar's road on that, and that mediocre performance that seemed to only rile up the performer's themselves, and not the audience, I have grown lukewarm on Erika. Omg, Kyle! She really wants to be the center of attention. I'm trying to think of a nice way to bring up Kyle's childhood friend- but I can't, so I won't...

• Love 6

I love me a good handbag/tote. I stopped feeling guilty about buying myself a Kate Spade bag when I realized I was burning through $30 purses every few months. I ended up *saving* money because, hey, I THRASH my bags (and don't switch them out!) and I need something that will last and still look good! Now they last years, which is awesome. I envy those of you with great Target bags because that would just not happen for me.

That being said, Kathryn is a PILL!!! "I don't like your purse." "I don't like your necklace." "Don't say that word." Geez, lady, tell me how you REALLY feel! She's starting to resemble Aviva in more ways than one!

That NEVER used to bother me until I saw something about where women put their purses when they go to the can?

Like, on the floor?

That's NOT happening with me. GROSS. No purse hook on the door? I'm holding onto it. I don't care how awkward I get. Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 15
The thing is, everything she says to their face from now on will be suspect, because she's made it very clear that she will lie in the moment if she feels like it. I think she fessed up in her talking head because while her initial impulse was to cover her track by lying, of course she eventually realized that since it's all on tape she can't avoid being called on it. Which makes her at least one level less shameless than Yolanda, who will keep lying even when confronted with VIDEO of reality.

I agree. And lying is wrong either way, but it wouldn't have been as bad if there wasn't another person taking the fall. Granted, Rinna does her fair share of spreading stuff around. But in this case, LVP had gotten all pissed off at Lisar, when she didn't actually do anything. Lying when it makes another person take the fall is just nasty. 

• Love 20

I didn't mind Erika not getting into it last night - she was coming down off her show and didn't want to get into Rinna's drama fest. Although I do wish she would have said "Of course I told Yolanda that Kyle and LVP were talking about the kids. We're friends, she had the right to know."  Now I do wonder if Bravo f'd with the order of the scenes or if Rinna just said, 'Who told Yolanda that I said that the kids didn't have Lyme" when Erika said that LVP and Kyle were talking about it, not Rinna.

Meanwhile Kyle skates on the whole thing.  She brought it up and pestered LVP about it. I don't even mind Yo questioning them at lunch about what they said about munchhausen to Rinna and what they said about the kids. Anyone would in that circumstance.  They talked about Yo and her kids, so I have no problem with Yo asking them what they said.  LVP could've stood up for herself a little better and said exactly what she said, "I said that Mo said the kids were fine and that I didn't know and that I didn't want to talk about Yo's kids - repeatedly.  Kyle brought it up initially and kept asking and I kept telling her I didn't want to talk about it. I think the person you should be talking to is Kyle."  hahaha.  Kyle sat there like an innocent angel.

I wish(like most of you) Erika would have said yeap I told her, she is my friend and Kyle you shouldn't have been asking about her children to anyone besides her. 

However I wonder if production told Yolanda before Erika said anything, or if the beach scene was filmed before the Rinna scene. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt until I see more.

Side note did you ladies notice Erika's makeup artist is THE SCOTT BARNES?!! He used to do Jlo's make up back when it was flawless! Then rumor has it she fired him because he was telling her secrets. He is GOOD.

I was super annoyed with Lisa R, It's gotten to the point where I was just thinking STFU. She ruined what could have been a fun time for us to see. Is anything she should confront Yolanda for lying, it wasn't Erika's fault Yolanda blamed her. She is like a dog with a bone, where were her balls when she was talking to Yolanda. Also I find her marriage sooo effing weird, I get actors spend alot of time apart but the vibe is weird. 

Good for Eileen not feeling the pressure to fit in with expensive purses and shoes, and for everyone laughing it off and her being a good sport. I like that she doesnt feel the need to compete, but part of me feels like she just doesn't have the best taste either. 

Rinna was just looking for a reason to have a feud - just like with Kim last season.  Every time I see the episode this season where Rinna says she was deeply affected by Kim's actions, it makes my eyes roll out of my head.  Woman without a story line latching onto others.

Eileen was so fan-girling it was great.  I like Erika on the bus telling the ladies to take a seat with their pearl clutching.  LVP has heard c*** plenty of times in her life growning up in England where it is more commonplace than in the US.  And IMO Kyle just is one.

• Love 6

I wish(like most of you) Erika would have said yeap I told her, she is my friend and Kyle you shouldn't have been asking about her children to anyone besides her. 

However I wonder if production told Yolanda before Erika said anything, or if the beach scene was filmed before the Rinna scene. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt until I see more.

Side note did you ladies notice Erika's makeup artist is THE SCOTT BARNES?!! He used to do Jlo's make up back when it was flawless! Then rumor has it she fired him because he was telling her secrets. He is GOOD.

I was super annoyed with Lisa R, It's gotten to the point where I was just thinking STFU. She ruined what could have been a fun time for us to see. Is anything she should confront Yolanda for lying, it wasn't Erika's fault Yolanda blamed her. She is like a dog with a bone, where were her balls when she was talking to Yolanda. Also I find her marriage sooo effing weird, I get actors spend alot of time apart but the vibe is weird. 

Good for Eileen not feeling the pressure to fit in with expensive purses and shoes, and for everyone laughing it off and her being a good sport. I like that she doesnt feel the need to compete, but part of me feels like she just doesn't have the best taste either. 

I thought Eileen's outfit of denim jumpsuit and chunky heeled sandals was cute, and I thought the jumpsuit looked great on her.  I would totally wear that whole outfit - I thought the shoes looked great with the jumpsuit.  I also think that she definitely has her own style, as all the rest of the ladies do, and at times she looks great and at others, not so much so.  (She looks amazing in that gold bandage dress she wears in her talking heads, for example).  I think she dresses, most of the time, for comfort first and looks second.

As much as I like Lisa Vanderpump most of the time, I think when she wears those little girl shirtwaist-style dresses with the poufy sleeves, she looks terrible.  Same with Kyle and some of the maxi dresses she wears.  

I think all of them should take a page out of Eileen's style book and stop wearing those stupid sky-high platform shoes that they can't walk in.  (Isn't that style of shoe out of fashion now, anyway??)

And, I would much rather see Eileen's outfits that at least have some style and color or print to them than Yolanda's boring, boring, boring uniform of white jeans and solid, boring t- shirt.  

• Love 5

I've never really watched sequentially HOBH  so I don't know all the back stories but Eileen and Lisa R crack me up.  They are funny and more real -- maybe because they've shown up for work, met deadlines, memorized lines, had to produce, had authentic, independent careers.  I don't mind that you can tell they are working.  

They make the other women look like aging dolls who really don't have much to say or contribute.  Their family's businesses, their husband's businesses, imaginary careers that are hobbies, stores that they own that they don't show up to open or close or merchandise or buy products for or manage don't make them as authentically real as the two who made it on their own.  

And everybody should own their shit.....Bethenny was right about the production value of Erika's performances.  They are fuzzy and strange for a reason. :-)

• Love 2

EXCUSE me, Yolanda clearly stated that it was a medical procedure, LOL.

Oh, yes....she did say that!!  But, I'm still trying to figure if the person who was running that cryo-chamber spa was an actual doctor or not.  When they showed his name, the letters after his name were NOT M.D. or D.O. - I know that because I made a point of looking for it, after Yolanda announced it was a medical procedure.

• Love 2

Oh, yes....she did say that!!  But, I'm still trying to figure if the person who was running that cryo-chamber spa was an actual doctor or not.  When they showed his name, the letters after his name were NOT M.D. or D.O. - I know that because I made a point of looking for it, after Yolanda announced it was a medical procedure.

He is a chiropractor.

• Love 7

I love me a good handbag/tote. I stopped feeling guilty about buying myself a Kate Spade bag when I realized I was burning through $30 purses every few months. I ended up *saving* money because, hey, I THRASH my bags (and don't switch them out!) and I need something that will last and still look good! Now they last years, which is awesome. I envy those of you with great Target bags because that would just not happen for me.

That being said, Kathryn is a PILL!!! "I don't like your purse." "I don't like your necklace." "Don't say that word." Geez, lady, tell me how you REALLY feel! She's starting to resemble Aviva in more ways than one!

I've never had bad experiences with Target purses nor am I particularly hard on bags, but when I bought my first semi-expensive purse (a Longchamp 17 years ago for $500) I was glad that I did. It is really well made. It's classic. And I have had it cleaned and serviced by the maker 3 times for free. I carry it nearly everyday and while it doesn't look new, it also doesn't look like a purse that's almost 20 years old. It was an expense that was worth it for me.

I'm not sure how much Eileen is spending on purses, but she should and could spend anywhere between $500-$1500 each on a couple of classic purses and carry them for the rest of her life. The problem is that these women drop thousands on bags and carry them for a couple of years. Eileen should Bag, Borrow, or Steal or Rent the Runway while she's filming because she knows these superficial bitches are going to clown her.

I find Kathryn to be superficial, shrill, strident, and unpleasant.

• Love 9

Yo's blog is up.  It's a doozy:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/yolanda-m-foster/yolanda-foster-erika-did-what-a

If Erika is such a good friend, why didn't she say anything when Kyle asked Lisa how Yo's kids were doing?  Nope.  She chose not to 'defend' but rather go back and tattle with a misrepresentation of what actually happened.

I was interested to see how Yo was going to handle her lie about Lisar in her blog.  She writes:  I told Lisa R about the conversation that had come up at the BBQ regarding my children and she confirmed it...my emotional response is what you saw. 

Oh, 'emotional' response.  That makes your lie OK.  BS on that Yo.  You owe Lisar an apology.  And she still wants an apology to her children.  For what?  Concern about their health?  None of the housewives questioned the non Gigi's being sick.  As Kathryn states in her blog:  Lisa Rinna didn't implicate Lisa VDP or Kyle in any way, BUT Erika did. Why? What was the point of starting trouble like that in the group? I can totally understand Yolanda being upset if she believes that Lisa VDP and Kyle were speaking about her kids, but I don't think it was malicious at all. Lisa VDP said that Yolanda's ex-husband told her the kids are healthy. Maybe Mohammed doesn't want to share that with anyone...who knows...but it wasn't Lisa VDP or Kyle calling anyone a liar or discrediting someone's illness.

And then we have the endless journey of her chronic illness and how she spends 18 hours a day in bed.  Yada yada yada.

• Love 23

Meanwhile Kyle skates on the whole thing.  She brought it up and pestered LVP about it. I don't even mind Yo questioning them at lunch about what they said about munchhausen to Rinna and what they said about the kids. Anyone would in that circumstance.  They talked about Yo and her kids, so I have no problem with Yo asking them what they said.  LVP could've stood up for herself a little better and said exactly what she said, "I said that Mo said the kids were fine and that I didn't know and that I didn't want to talk about Yo's kids - repeatedly.  Kyle brought it up initially and kept asking and I kept telling her I didn't want to talk about it. I think the person you should be talking to is Kyle."  hahaha.  Kyle sat there like an innocent angel.

Kyle did totally skate on that.  I thought it was interesting that LisaV did NOT throw Kyle to the wolves to say that it was Kyle who brought up Yo's kids, Kyle who kept pestering her after LisaV said she didn't want to talk about it, and Kyle who stirring that pile of shit. 

See, Kyle?  LisaV does have your back, even at her own expense.

• Love 22

I would love to be as pretty as Eileen. It must be nice to sit there looking pretty from every angle your whole damn life. Who needs an expensive purse when you have a face like that?

F yeah! She is freaking gorgeous!!!!! Makes me want to grow my hair out again!

Purses: if someone could get me on the list for a Birkin, I am 'shamed to say that I would cough up the money. MAAAANNNNN. I wants it. I have quite a few Coach leather purses that I love. I don't switch out daily, more like seasonally.

Ladies rooms w no hanger for the purse are the debil. I have hung mines around my neck, in my armpit, and other contortionist moves.

• Love 12

It said DC after his name, he's a chiropractor.  I was shocked to find out it's only $65 a pop for a full body freeze. I was expecting it to cost a lot more, especially since it's Yo doing it. They also offer package deals and I'm sure Yo bought the unlimited package. Probably bought one for the non Gigis as well.

http://www.cryohealthcare.com

• Love 2

Yolanda is killing this show.

Yolanda has to be one of the smuggest bitches I've ever seen on reality TV. From day one she has always seen herself as morally superior and this LD bullshit is a just continuation of that from what I've seen. She sees herself as the housewife who is focused on a serious, life changing journey that's supposed to make everyone else seem frivolous and silly. On top of that, anyone who has questions or feels like there are curious inconsistencies about everything she's putting out there--these people are demonized and the implication is that there's an overall lack of empathy so she gets to be even more of a victim.

The way Yolanda harps about conversations that go on behind her back as though she hasn't engaged in talking about the other women when they aren't present. When they're on the show they all talk about each other because they're supposed to talk about what's going on. That's a huge part of what this gig is about and every time a woman on any franchise gets pissed because they were being talked about by other women, I just want to shake that woman because they seem to be forgetting what these shows are about. Kim was a classic example of somebody who objected to being talked about and who didn't seem to understand the fact that she was on a reality show.

Lisa didn't back down in terms of the information that she got from Mohammed. Yolanda doesn't want to have a conversation about it with Mohammed and she doesn't want to acknowledge that Mohammed is the reason for Lisa being under the impression that the kids are fine.

I'm sure Mohammed is paying for bills and I bet he's confused as hell about why he's paying for half of what he's paying for. Yolanda acts like Mohammed paying the bills means that he believes everything that she's trying to spin.

I honestly wanted to gag when Yolanda made the comment about how it's between Lisa and the universe. If Yolanda wants to use that line on somebody she should probably start with herself because the universe seems to be able to tell how full of shit she is.

Erika wins the silver for being my second least favorite player right now. She's such a phony and the only reason she "owned it" in her TH is because she knows the shit is on camera so she would have been two times a liar. She happily lied to the women when she's been making it seem like she doesn't care what any of these bitches think for this entire time. She claims that she's just being a good friend to Yolanda so what's wrong with saying "Yeah, I thought she had a right to know, so what?" Instead, she's behaving as though she did something wrong and shady that she doesn't want to admit.

If Erika doesn't want to discuss drama with the women then she shouldn't be on the show. Does she really think she was brought on so that we can just see clips of her shows and lame videos? No. She's there to engage with the other women. She can lie to them if she wants but I don't want to hear about how she wasn't in the mental space to deal with a situation of her own making. Lisa Rinna is on my list right now but she's correct that Erika is a coward.

Lisa Rinna wins the bronze® for being most annoying after Yolanda and Erika. Explaining why Erika's show wasn't exactly her thing but she can see why it appeals to "the gays". These comments really grate after awhile.

Kathryn is a such nonentity so far but she wins the pewter for telling Eileen that she doesn't like her bag. I didn't like Eileen's bag either but I wouldn't have said so. She could have offered to go shopping with her to help her pick out a cute one without being insulting.

• Love 16

I personally started upgrading my bags a few years ago. Certainly not to Chanel or Hermes at 5K a pop, but I now buy Kate Spade, Dooney and Coach. If you watch the sales and outlets you can get them much cheaper than full  retail. I bought a Longchamp in Paris and it was much cheaper than in the US.

IMO they do hold up better than cheaper bags. I don't mind dropping a couple of hundred on a bag that will last years, but 5K is ridic. I love that Eileen gives zero fucks about bags and shoes and still looks classic and chic. As the Countess says, "Money can't buy you class". Some of these hoes need to take that to heart. 

• Love 12

I was pretty taken back that Yolanda wanted LVP to apologize to the non-Gigis for saying their father told them no to the Lyme Disease question.  For Yolanda to be having such a good time with LVP and Kyle and then turn the lunch into yet another lecture was indicative of just how manipulative she is.  If the worst thing someone says about your public life "model" children is they are fine she needs to reset the bar on insults. I am tired of Yolanda and Mohamed and there constant fawning over their adult and near adult children on social media.  It is constant and daily.  I get it they made it.  Their family is perfect and united.  Perhaps one day the parents will insist on the younger children getting an education.  Of course that might mean they have independent thoughts.  And be able to read up on their mother's battalion of quacks and "cures".  What I don't understand is why aren't the children's Lyme Disease receiving any relief?  They all have this strain of incurable Lyme Disease?  Meanwhile mom and dad can't post enough pictures of Bella and now Anwar and their modeling accolades.

Erika Jayne must be a helluva a tax write-off.  I was wondering if there was more attention paid to her guests the RH and backup dancers than whatever it is she was trying to pull off.  It was like watching a remedial rendition, a cross between Madonna  and Britney Spears only without any redeeming entertaining value.   

You read my mind! The costumes, the bus, the wages for her crew of sycophants, all of it is a huge write off. I wonder if they close and restart the business every few years so it resets the clock on how long you have before you have to show a profit? 

• Love 3
Ladies rooms w no hanger for the purse are the debil. I have hung mines around my neck, in my armpit, and other contortionist moves.

Have you ever tried the "hang it over the corner of the door--which now can't close all the way so you must pee with one foot against it" routine? It's a tricky one that I've mastered, not because my bags are pricy, but because even a Target purse is not going on a public-bathroom floor!

• Love 9

There really weren't many people at Erika's show. Production kept the shots tight but it was still easy to see that it was a small venue and it definitely wasn't at capacity.

I especially hate her scenes being intercut with lady of the manor Erika.  I've decided I don't like either persona.  And it has to say something about a person who surrounds themselves with people dependent upon them financially.   They like the suck-ups and brown-nosing.   The scene with suckup#1 praising her "hot vagina" was really eye roll territory.

I agree. She seems like she prefers to be around people who worship her in some way or fawn all over her. She had LisaV's number early on because they have that in common in a way although I'm not sure that Erika would recognize that. I was already giving her side eye when she made it clear that she doesn't have many female friends.

• Love 9

The vibe I get from Erica/Erika is "all bitches want to be me. If they don't want to be me, they are jealous of me". Jellus haters, lol. I was laughing at the massive bus that she has to take her to and from her venues. It must have cost a cool quarter of a mil. My guess is that Erika Jayne is listed as a business loss for Erica's husband every year. 

• Love 17

I had to laugh when Yolanda was asked if she was going to Erika's show and said she wans't but would like to see her show someday as she had never seen her performe before. I thought Yolanda has know Erika for years, so why hasn't she ever been to an Erika Jayne show before? Are they REALLY friends or is this another example of Yolanda's friends MUST support her but don't expect her to return the support? LOL

Great minds think alike, Wirewrap!  I thought the same exact thing.  Also, I have never warmed up to Erika and find her to be boring almost like she is taking too many benzos or something.  She has to use "Erika Jane" as a way to let go and even then she doesn't do too well.  I thought her performance was blah and auto tuned to the hilt.

Eileen is like me when it comes to bags and shoes, who gives a shit?!

• Love 8

It said DC after his name, he's a chiropractor.  I was shocked to find out it's only $65 a pop for a full body freeze. I was expecting it to cost a lot more, especially since it's Yo doing it. They also offer package deals and I'm sure Yo bought the unlimited package. Probably bought one for the non Gigis as well.

http://www.cryohealthcare.com

Yo should have just bought a walk-in freezer rather than a walk-in display fridge.  Unlimited cryo "therapy" for everyone!

Or, you know, they could all just go skiing more often and run around naked in the snow.

• Love 8

D.O. Doctor of Obfuscation?

• Love 3

Duke, you have me cracking up at Convenient Lyme...

Yo and Erika's "friendship" may be somewhat real, but each of them had strong motives for Erika's appearance here - Yo desperately wanted and needed someone to support her, validate her health woes and credibility, and fly her ass around because she's SO EXHAUSTED  that any other form of transportation would be detrimental to her health.   Erika Jayne, of course, wanted to be on TV with "her gays", showing the world how great she is with clips of her "fans" and their faux worship efforts.  How totally embarassing!  I could whisper a tune and walk around seductively with my Maltese hairdo while thumping myself on the crotch here and there.   How on earth does this woman have any number anything hits on any chart, exactly?

As far as I'm concerned, "pat the puss" now means to lightly thunk Erika on the head a couple of times.  What a coward.  She should have made a call and sought the advice of counsel - maybe her hubby would have advised her to invoke her 5th amendment rights instead of making a fool of herself as she did.  ;)

• Love 13

I'm in the middle of re-watching this episode and just had to pause and put down my thoughts (and some notes/transcription) on this first part of the show.

Lisa & Kyle are fun together--they seem giddy. 

So Yo can squeeze LisaV's hip through her skirt and say she has “inflammation”? Yeah right, whatever

cryotherapy…a medical treatment? then is it covered by insurance? No, now SHUT UP!

Lisa & Kyle were cute there at cryotherapy. They did it to show support for Yo but she does’t appreciate it. Of course Yo says “this is how a real woman takes it” when she does it. Of course she is the best.

Erika has a nice closet (the size, space and design). Interesting pink shoes with gold heels.

Who says cunty? I’ve heard it without the “y” but not with the “y”. I've never used or heard the word cunty. I'll have to look it up later. I thought all the fuss was about that word without the y on it. 

Yo never saw Erika perform? I thought they were friends. So she couldn’t stay up later than 8 pm. We have seen her travel and be up later than 8 pm numerous times these past four years and she seems to be acting/behaving like she is well. I'm sure Yo would just say she is putting on a brave face and is really dying inside. Ugh! 

Yo (while at the restaurant when talking to LisaV) say “You are discrediting my disease, my four year journey that I have lived….” Oh no, the "journey" word (maybe you have to watch the UK version of Big Brother to get the same eye roll over the "journey" word).
Kyle backed up LisaR and said (about LisaR) “Lisa never questioned that you are suffering, that you have Lyme Disease ever”. LisaV also backed up LisaR by saying that LisaR was just repeating some gossip from what she heard in Malibu.

I had to transcribe the next part:
Yo says “what was your part in that conversation, did you stand up for me….you guys are supposed to be my hommies, my friends, did you guys say 'no this woman has been sick for 4 years, she has been in bed nine months, she is fighting for her life'…if there are any questions about it you guys should have come to me, and then she mentioned that you said that Anwar and Bella do not have Lyme Disease."

What? She just LIED and said that LisaR brought it up but she didn't (as we saw in the flashback). This is why I have to listen to it a couple times and transcribe it....Yo confuses me and it's with lies like this that create some of the confusion.

Yo makes them feel guilty (with the "did you stand up for me" comment) and that was before the bombshell LIE where she says that LisaR said that LisaV was the one who told her about the kids not having Lyme.

Then we get a flashback where Yo is bringing you the comment regarding the kids not having Lyme and LisaR just says that L/K where lightly discussing it. LisaR was honest and doesn’t throw them under the bus.

Yolanda tries to make LisaV feel insignificant regarding Mo and says that Mo must not have wanted to discuss his kids health with LisaV. Well if Mo doesn’t want to share the info about the kid’s lyme with LisaV then why is Yo sharing it with everyone.

LOL @ Kyle’s reaction to Yo pulling an Aviva with the medical records (I bet they were from that quack Dr. Klinghardt). Kyle's expression make me laugh.

WTF—Yo wants LisaV to apologize to the non-Gigis. LisaV has nothing to apologize for and she has never apologized in her life (lol, j/k). Seriously, that is not going to happen and Yo is cray cray to think that is going to happen. Poor LisaV. She just said what Mo told her—that the kids where fine (and just Yo had/has Lyme---I wonder if he really thinks Yo has Lyme but he will never say otherwise since she is the mother of his kids).

Yo’s talking head says they should have talked to her if they had questions. LOL. Yo, watch the tapes of people trying to talk to you…it’s not easy or fun or informative. It just leads to more confusion.

Kyle: Did Lisa Rinna say we were talking about you? I don’t understand because any conversation we had or any of us have had have never been malicious and gossipy
Yo: it was more about Lisa (pointing at LisaV) saying that Lisa (V) brought up my kids not being sick

I think a battle between Yo and LisaV has been bubbling under the surface for a while and part of me wants them to war but I suspect they will superficially patch it up. LisaV needs an attack dog and I don't think LisaR or Kyle could serve that role. We shall see.

Off to finish up the episode.

• Love 8

Have you ever tried the "hang it over the corner of the door--which now can't close all the way so you must pee with one foot against it" routine? It's a tricky one that I've mastered, not because my bags are pricy, but because even a Target purse is not going on a public-bathroom floor!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA YES to all this.

He is a chiropractor.

Or is that a cryo-practor? <rimshot>

• Love 11

Yo should have just bought a walk-in freezer rather than a walk-in display fridge.  Unlimited cryo "therapy" for everyone!

Or, you know, they could all just go skiing more often and run around naked in the snow.

When you buy the once a week package, the cost goes down to 50 dollars a treatment and you get a group rate......NOW do you know that the

walk in refrigerator with the glass door was doubled as a cryofreezer?

"mah loh-ve, I can refrigoorate my leh-mons, my lih-ums and my meh-lons, all at zee same tai-uhm........"

• Love 3

Sadly, her Y&R gig is far more embarassing than this show these days

Hey, any more RHoBH episodes like this and I might return to Y&R.

Let's see ... a murder, someone committed to a mental hospital, mistaken identity and baby-switching ... 

-OR-

An hour-long discussion of who said what about someone's boring disease and an aging talent-less vanity singer ... 

And I used to hate how soap characters always had to meet someone in person to have a Big Discussion yet they do the same thing on this show.  And the discussions aren't even interesting.

Love Eileen.  Thought the luncheon she had with Kathryn was the most real event this entire season. Loved the purse discussion.  I should mention that I own about 50 Vera Bradley purses INCLUDING the new leather line which has gotten raves from even the most devoted cotton-purse fans.  My fascination with expensive purses ended when I read the real-life story of a Birkin bag buyer/seller/tax evader in Bringing Home the Birkin

• Love 3