Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15: The Big Day

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

I'm liking Taylor less and less with each passing episode, not that I was ever a huge fan to begin with. All of her previous boyfriends seemed innocent enough and likable, though were mostly just background fodder to me. I assumed Taylor would be the same, but it's becoming apparent that he's just a huge user/loser. Has no problem taking Maci's money for business ventures, beer, and vacations, but his disinterest in her romantically is clearly evident.

I think of Taylor as OG's resident "Javi". I think he started out liking the girl, but truly fell in love with the cameras.

• Love 12

I think of Taylor as OG's resident "Javi". I think he started out liking the girl, but truly fell in love with the cameras.

That is such a perfect comparison! Taylor does seem very aware of the cameras, he keeps making comments here and there, regarding a marriage proposal "wait till the next season" or something . Which yes, could be because now production has broken the fourth wall, but had production not be doing this, a lot of Taylor scenes would have to be cut. I remember on TM2, the girls said said they would always try to mention the show aspect of the show so they couldn't use a scene if something happened in that scene that they did not want on the show.  I also think Taylor likes that he can just be all, "I want to invest in a t-shirt company" because that's been his dream forever. "Dream forever"? Dream since last year, I think.

• Love 9

That is such a perfect comparison! Taylor does seem very aware of the cameras, he keeps making comments here and there, regarding a marriage proposal "wait till the next season" or something . Which yes, could be because now production has broken the fourth wall, but had production not be doing this, a lot of Taylor scenes would have to be cut. I remember on TM2, the girls said said they would always try to mention the show aspect of the show so they couldn't use a scene if something happened in that scene that they did not want on the show. I also think Taylor likes that he can just be all, "I want to invest in a t-shirt company" because that's been his dream forever. "Dream forever"? Dream since last year, I think.

Live the dream, Tyler. Maybe Jax could give you some pointers from his chunky sweater line.

• Love 3

I hope someone gave a toast about how great Catelynn is and we just didn't see it...since all of those toasts we did see were basically about how Tyler is awesome. No wonder Catelynn thinks she's lucky to have him....too bad no one is telling her the truth, he's damn lucky to have her.

I hope we see more of Tyler's best woman. She seems like an entertaining & personable friend to have on the show.

Teresa and Cate's relationship is beautiful and their scenes were beautiful. Count me in as one of the people who cried during the family dance. I thought the whole wedding was really quite beautiful and nowhere near the trashtastic mess I expected.

Man, if I was Butch hearing over & over how shitty I was throughout all of the pre-wedding festivities and then at the wedding (Tyler's sister's speech), I'd have been running towards the open bar pretty quickly. I get it - Butch was a shit parent and a shit human being. Probably still is. But man, it's hard for an addict to not run back to their addiction(s) when all they constantly hear is how shitty they are.

I get that Butch and his stepson have a father-son relationship, but if I was April, over my dead body would my son be staying alone with the man who went to jail for beating the shit out of me. I might be okay with him being around Butch (since he considers him his dad) when other people are around, but no way would I let him stay alone with him, especially given how relatively new his sobriety (at least outside of prison walls) is and how stressful the wedding stuff seemed to be for him.

Farrah and Deb are vile and molding Sophia to be the same way.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere (not sure where, sorry) that Farrah's sister Ashley is estranged from from Farrah and Deb. (Maybe she realized how toxic they were, I'm not sure.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 6

A pox on Tyler for worrying about his daughter being too tall. I'm 6' and didn't appreciate it.

Word. I let out a big "fuck you, Tyler" when he said it. I'm on the taller side (at least in the region where I live) at 5'8," but I've been 5'8" since the seventh grade so I know what it's like to be the tallest girl & to be taller than most of the boys, as that was the story of my life almost up until college. Tall girls are awesome - taller girls also have an advantage when it comes to modeling, sports where height helps (basketball, some track events, volleyball, etc), reaching stuff that's up high, seeing at concerts, etc, etc.

Of course we should not be surprised that Tyler is one of those insecure dudes who doesn't like when girls are his height or taller. Really, what a crappy thing to say about "your daughter." I'd be excited to have a tall girl - I'd be talking (jokingly) about athletic scholarships and a future modeling career as away to reinforce her self-esteem and telling her she's beautiful at whatever height she reaches.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 8

Word. I let out a big "fuck you, Tyler" when he said it. I'm on the taller side (at least in the region where I live) at 5'8," but I've been 5'8" since the seventh grade so I know what it's like to be the tallest girl & to be taller than most of the boys, as that was the story of my life almost up until college. Tall girls are awesome - taller girls also have an advantage when it comes to modeling, sports where height helps (basketball, some track events, volleyball, etc), reaching stuff that's up high, seeing at concerts, etc, etc.

Same here!  My "little" sister (younger but about 8" taller than me) enjoys all of the being tall stuff. I have to fight myself not to say "OMG you're so tall!" when I see her. I succeed maybe 25% of the time. And I don't even mean it in a bad way, it's just shocking to be so much shorter than your little sis. I was so mad when Tyler made that a negative thing.

• Love 4

What is Tyler and Catelynn's daughter's name? Was Carly the name they had picked out or did B&T name her that?

Their daughters name is Nova. Carolyn is actually the full name for Carly. I remember on her original episode, Cate said something like, "the name Tyler, Brandon, Tresea and I have chosen is Carolyn, Carly for short" or something of that nature. I don't know if they all sat around and discussed names but Cate and Tyler knew the name going in before she gave birth. 

• Love 3
I've been both physically and emotionally abused. The concept that it's only abuse if it gets physical really REALLY upsets me. My bruises and broken bones have all healed but I can still hear those words all these years later. You don't have to have the crap beat out of you to be abused. There were times I would beg my ex husband to stop talking and hit me instead because being hit hurt a lot less.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to minimize emotional abuse, or the situation you've been in. I was just trying to think of why B&T seem to have more of an issue with Butch than April. So that was just my guess - maybe it was because he had been physically abusive and that (for THEM) was the deciding factor. 

Live the dream, Tyler. Maybe Jax could give you some pointers from his chunky sweater line.

Oh hell, they'll collaborate and make chunky sweaters WITH leather pockets. 

• Love 4

I hope we see more of Tyler's best woman. She seems like an entertaining & personable friend to have on the show.

Where the hell has this girl been? She was on my screen for a total of ten minutes and I LOVED her! MTV needs to showcase the more interesting characters of this show. She is like Kailyn's best friend. What was that young man's name? Michael? I sure do miss his presence.

A 90 minute episode and I really don't have much to comment on. What a shocker! I guess if it was a 30 minute episode, I'd be typing away. Same ol' shit.

• Love 4

Was it Mark? The one who always helped her move?

I think it was Mark! I liked him too. He was always coming out with crazy shit like, "maybe you should talk to Janet about how you feel," and "are you sure you should be taking all of this stuff from your mom's house?"

• Love 10

I will agree that the kiss was lame. Like it was meant to be a peck on the cheek, but they both missed and wound up kissing on the lips by accident.

Reminds me of the Pacey and Joey kiss from the end of season 3 (True Love) on Dawson's Creek.

Call me when an actual Sober Living center opens! I will be shocked if they ever get past putting a fresh coat of paint on any house they flip.

Call me when an actual Sober Living center opens! I will be shocked if they ever get past putting a fresh coat of paint on any house they flip.

Maybe they'll invite some of their online fans/snarkers to the cocktail party commemorating the opening.

I agree, I will be surprised if we find out they ever got further than maybe some fresh paint, and I wouldn't doubt they paid someone else to do that. One thing I was really confused about in the episode was which house they actually ended up buying, and whether we saw it or not. I know they didn't but that first disaster they looked at, but it seemed like when they were talking about the one they bought being a better choice we only saw the outside of it?  I deleted it already or I'd watch for that again.

Reminds me of the Pacey and Joey kiss from the end of season 3 (True Love) on Dawson's Creek.

Did anyone else laugh out loud when Amber was in her kitchen talking about a sober living house with a bottle of wine and a bottle of vodka on the counter? Lord, I don't care and I don't think a pill addiction always means you have to stop drinking and vice versa, but lord Amber, learn to play the TV game. Maybe if she got out of bed before 10:30 (at the latest!)...

• Love 9

I just re-watched the whole episode again for the third time (I have a rowing machine and I like to have the latest TM running in the background for laughs...I just watch the same episodes over and over after I read all the comments here). Did anyone catch the little lecture Tyler gave Butch in the car after he picked him up from the campground? Butch had asked about meeting Carly and Tyler told him that Teresa said no, blah blah blah. So then Butch said something about how he would let B&T set the pace as far as what they were comfortable with and Tyler said in a know-it-all tone that yes...that's how it had to be with adoptive parents...THEY decide the rules. Okaaaaay, Ty....why dont you go make another Carly video montage and post it on Facebook, lol?

He just annoys the SHIT out of me. I really, really hate his little high pitched effeminate sing-song voice he uses when he wants to emphasize certain things or seem funny. Everything about his demeanor just seems so fucking FORCED and for all for show. I have disliked him since he was a shit to his dog in season 2 (when they lived in the trailor). I think cruelty to an animal is a pretty good indicator about who a person really is (his abuse looked disturbingly natural....like he hit the dog on a pretty regular basis, just not necessarily on camera).

• Love 9

Vegankitty, that's when my Tyler hate started too, seeing that poor little dog cower as he went up to it yelling infuriated me. I'd like to grab that little pipsqueak by his hair and rub his face in shit then throw him outside, little punk ass bitch.

• Love 5

Anybody who abuses animals is a punk ass bitch. I write this as my beautiful Border Collie Kaylee lies next to me, the beautiful girl with no teeth because they were all kicked out, and with scars from cigarette burns all over her stomach. She's a pampered, much loved spoiled rotten princess now.

So yeah, I loathe animal abusers.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 17

Y'all are so late to my party.

My hate for Tyler must have started when he made Catelynn produce phone records in maybe season 2. He thought Cate was calling some boyfriend she had when she was 12. 12!! And the guy lived in Florida FFS. No danger the girl was cheating. I mean damn! Tyler had gotten Cate pregnant, made her give the baby up for adoption and she was still sniffing behind his ass. You won asshole!

That might have been when he discovered the game of keep away with Catelynn's engagement ring and started making her do tricks to prove she was worthy of him.

• Love 13

Y'all are so late to my party.

My hate for Tyler must have started when he made Catelynn produce phone records in maybe season 2. He thought Cate was calling some boyfriend she had when she was 12. 12!! And the guy lived in Florida FFS. No danger the girl was cheating. I mean damn! Tyler had gotten Cate pregnant, made her give the baby up for adoption and she was still sniffing behind his ass. You won asshole!

That might have been when he discovered the game of keep away with Catelynn's engagement ring and started making her do tricks to prove she was worthy of him.

So true. I still remember Cate bawling in some diner handing over her engagement ring while Tyler coldly berated her for cheating on him. If I recall right, she briefly lived with her dad in FL and "dated" a boy while living there (and yes, they were like 12). Anyways, I'm not sure exactly what prompted the cheating accusation- if she friended him on myspace, or took a phone call from him, or something else but it was totally innocent that Tyler blew way out of proportion.

• Love 7

I finally got around to watching the episode. I'm happy that Cate and Tyler were happy, but holy hell, if it wasn't for MTV money, you could just pick these folks up and have the wedding in a trailer park. Butch in his wifebeater for the rehearsal keeping it klassy. Then calling a women a "broad over there". April with her tan lines in the back of her dress, oy! I didn't understand the masks, but whateves. Cate's makeup artist should be slapped, here eyes looked small and squinty and her lipstick was too dark. I didn't think the dress flattered her particularly. THe most touching part of the wedding was Theresa talking to Cate. Theresa is the mom that Cate never had, yet POS April is standing there in the mom role. And Nick crying because he thought Cate looked pretty. He is a such a sweet kid. Teresa showed huge amounts of restraint by not making a scene when Butch decide to go up to Carly. Butch needs to learn that the freaking world doesn't revolve around him. Just go away. 

Maci can just have a whole row of seats, as far as I'm concerned. Talking about how much she has accomplished. Yes, it's easy to accomplish things with MTV money and notariety. Just shut up. She let's break it down, shall we. In 6 years, Maci has managed to get herself knocked up and has 2 baby daddies. She bought houses and cars with MTV money. She has dropped out of college more times than I can count. Nice accomplishments there. 

I loved the scenes with the realtor and Matt and Amber. First of all, realtors must roll differently in Indiana. Every realtor I have every met has been dressed to the nines for a showing. This one shows up and looks like she just came from a swap meet. So what do you you two do for a living? Amber: "I"m on a reality show". Matt: [crickets]. And flipping houses as an investment? The only people I know who make a killing flipping houses are those that do the work themselves. Matt and Amber know nothing about real estate or home repair, which means they will have to contract out all the work, which cuts into their bottom line. Also, they are going to flip houses and turn them into sober living facilities? I don't know about that town, but most have zoning regs that preclude that happening. Don't they have to be licensed to run a facility and doesn't the area have to be zoned for it? THey are nuts. What wrong with real investments, like bonds or a savings account?

Farrah is the worst. First of all, I couldn't tear my eyes away from that negligee she was wearing. Was that supposed to be a blouse? Someone needs to tell her that all those boob and butt implants have left her looking chubby. I think Farrah's sole purpose for having any kind of a relationship with Debra is to punish her daily. I mean, I realize Debra is nuts, but to ask your mom to watch your kid then decide you are going to punish her and say no is just evil, evil. I actually felt sorry for Sophia, who stands there covering her ears. She is a fresh kid and it's getting worse, because she mainly gets ignored while the crazy adults carry on like insane people. 

• Love 12

Not for nothing but if I had to go to a sober house to satisfy a judge or something, it would be Amber and Matts facility.

You don't have to get out of bed until 10:30am or better.  So that means group is at what?  12?  Then maybe back to bed for the

afternoon nap, I mean meditation.  Amber will probably lead anger management sessions where she teaches you Krav Magra moves (is that still a thing?). 

Matt will...I don't know what the shit Matt does.

And after you've completed making your bed with no sheets, there's bound to be a kegger to celebrate in the Sober kitchen.  We already know that room is stocked w wine and vodka.

• Love 21

I loved the scenes with the realtor and Matt and Amber. First of all, realtors must roll differently in Indiana. Every realtor I have every met has been dressed to the nines for a showing. This one shows up and looks like she just came from a swap meet.

True, but she sold a house that I bet was foreclosed nearly a decade ago and no one has touched it since, other than the foreclosed on owners stealing the toilet seats. I am not sure who has made out better this episode- the bank or investor who unloaded the property on Amber, or the Tshirt company that sold their operations and inventory to Taylor. I'm sure both parties are chest bumping and thanking whatever deity they believe in that morons like Amber and Maci exist.

• Love 8
I am not sure who has made out better this episode- the bank or investor who unloaded the property on Amber, or the Tshirt company that sold their operations and inventory to Taylor. I'm sure both parties are chest bumping and thanking whatever deity they believe in that morons like Amber and Maci exist.

Stupid people with no skills or common sense want to have a "business" so they can play at working when they really do nothing. 

So does Amber drink? I noticed the wine and liquor bottles on their counter. Yet she is going to be the champion for sober living houses? 

I floved when Amber said they just closed on the house and then points to the huge crack in the ceiling. LOL!

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 5

Not for nothing but if I had to go to a sober house to satisfy a judge or something, it would be Amber and Matts facility.

You don't have to get out of bed until 10:30am or better.  So that means group is at what?  12?  Then maybe back to bed for the

afternoon nap, I mean meditation.  Amber will probably lead anger management sessions where she teaches you Krav Magra moves (is that still a thing?). 

And after you've completed making your bed with no sheets, there's bound to be a kegger to celebrate in the Sober kitchen.  We already know that room is stocked w wine and vodka.

And you get breakfast made by the child labor in the kitchen. They also serve it to you in bed.

I swear, I don't know why, but every time I see Amber I think she stinks. That feeling has only intensified since Matt entered the picture. He looks smelly, dirty, and greasy.

My Tyler hate stems from that cell phone bill fiasco. He is surely a product of his upbringing and being exposed to Butch. Now, that feeling of hate towards Tyler is the same one many will have when Sophia hits her pre-teens. Some see Sophia as this poor, poor child who is screwed because she has Farrah for a mother and is around that toxic environment. That is what life was like for Tyler except his mother didn't make a porn tape and she wasn't batshit crazy. He has a father who likely looked at porn and is batshit crazy due to drug abuse.

So does Amber drink? I noticed the wine and liquor bottles on their counter. Yet she is going to be the champion for sober living houses? 

Where you been? lol  Yes she does. She also says it is not a trigger for her. Mind you, her dad was an alcoholic. This is why some of us say she can't claim sobriety. Even Dr. Drew told her that as well.

• Love 4

You do have a point there... if court ordered, that's the place to be I guess.

• Love 2

Anybody who abuses animals is a punk ass bitch. I write this as my beautiful Border Collie Kaylee lies next to me, the beautiful girl with no teeth because they were all kicked out, and with scars from cigarette burns all over her stomach. She's a pampered, much loved spoiled rotten princess now.

So yeah, I loathe animal abusers.

Ugh, just reading that made me nauseous.  Special place in hell for animal abusers.

• Love 4

I swear if I hear Tyler tell the (made up by him) story about Carly supposedly calling him dad one more time I am going to scream. if I were Teresa I would close the adoption right then and there. There is NO way a six year old girl would be confused as to who her dad is. She KNOWS Brandon is her daddy. She would not mistake a younger guy who is practically a stranger (just someone she sees once a year and a voice on the phone occasionally) for her father. Tyler you are NO relation to Carly. You are her sperm donor. If Teresa and Brandon want to have Carly call you Uncle Tyler and Aunt Cait , fine. but Carly knows who her dad is, the guy who raised her since birth, held her when she's scared, took care of her every day. Those people are her parents. Not some dumb punk who posts pics of her on social media. Not sure why him insisting Carly called him daddy infuriates me but it does. Mostly because 100% I think he is lying!!! Run Teresa and Brandon RUN!

• Love 13

Of course we should not be surprised that Tyler is one of those insecure dudes who doesn't like when girls are his height or taller. Really, what a crappy thing to say about "your daughter." I'd be excited to have a tall girl - I'd be talking (jokingly) about athletic scholarships and a future modeling career as away to reinforce her self-esteem and telling her she's beautiful at whatever height she reaches.

I don't normally get fired up about things on this show because if I did, I'd be constantly yelling about what a good for nothing waste of space Farrah is 24/7...but this really made me sad when he said that.  

I am 5'11" and up until I turned about 21 I HATED being tall.  I have back problems now because of all the slumping over I did as a child to make myself smaller for the boys.

My father has never and will never make a joke about me being an amazon woman or sasquatch or anything else.  From the time I could recognize his voice all I've ever heard him say is "She's gonna be a basketball player and make millions!"  (that never happened).  It's because of his unconditional love for my height that I was finally able to overcome it and now I love being tall.  Not a day goes by where I'm not asked to get something down for someone.  Tyler needs to understand the power of his words.  His little girl should be nothing short of perfect in his eyes.

• Love 10
Maci can just have a whole row of seats, as far as I'm concerned. Talking about how much she has accomplished. Yes, it's easy to accomplish things with MTV money and notariety. Just shut up. She let's break it down, shall we. In 6 years, Maci has managed to get herself knocked up and has 2 baby daddies. She bought houses and cars with MTV money. She has dropped out of college more times than I can count. Nice accomplishments there.

Oh come on now, you forgot one of her biggest accomplishments - Bintley's in baseball!!!

Matt makes the breakfast....that he serves you in bed at 10:30. (Okay, really 5 pm, but who's counting?) Count me in! Do we all get neutral colored sectionals for our room? Ya know, in case we feel too productive to lay in the bed, but not quite productive enough to go fully vertical. 

• Love 14

I am a female and am short.  My father was always disappointed that I was short like him and not tall, like my mother.  Weirdly, all my close female friends are tall and I  have learned to walk double time to keep up with those long pretty legs.

There is no point to my post other then to say "Shut up, Tyler!".  Growing up girls have enough things to make them feel self conscious about their appearance without their father adding to the pile.

Also, sometimes I get the feeling, because of all the teen bopper adoration that come his way.  Tyler thinks he is much more attractive then he is (with my definition of being attractive how you act towards other people as well as look on the outside).

With my definition, the least attractive person on the show right now is Farrah.

• Love 7

Tyler thinks he is much more attractive then he is (with my definition of being attractive how you act towards other people as well as look on the outside).

I agree...and being completely shallow (personality traits aside), I thought that Tyler was a cute guy on 16 & Pregnant & when TM first started, because he actually WAS 16/17 years old. Now that he ISN'T 16/17, but still LOOKS that age, complete with a weird bouffant hairdo & David Silver style, just no. Then add in the personality? Boy is ugly.

• Love 8

My father has never and will never make a joke about me being an amazon woman or sasquatch or anything else.  From the time I could recognize his voice all I've ever heard him say is "She's gonna be a basketball player and make millions!"  (that never happened).  It's because of his unconditional love for my height that I was finally able to overcome it and now I love being tall.  Not a day goes by where I'm not asked to get something down for someone.  Tyler needs to understand the power of his words.  His little girl should be nothing short of perfect in his eyes.

Glad you've embraced it!  I'm short and appreciate you tall types more than you know.

I agree with everything except your last sentence, Brandon and Theresa's little girl should be nothing short of perfect in their eyes (and his, but mostly theirs).  (ETA: in my opinion, of course)

Edited by NikSac
  • Love 5

I agree...and being completely shallow (personality traits aside), I thought that Tyler was a cute guy on 16 & Pregnant & when TM first started, because he actually WAS 16/17 years old. Now that he ISN'T 16/17, but still LOOKS that age, complete with a weird bouffant hairdo & David Silver style, just no. Then add in the personality? Boy is ugly.

Holy shit.  He is SO David Silver early Beverly Hills style!  Perfect!

• Love 7

I

agree...and being completely shallow (personality traits aside), I thought that Tyler was a cute guy on 16 & Pregnant & when TM first started, because he actually WAS 16/17 years old. Now that he ISN'T 16/17, but still LOOKS that age, complete with a weird bouffant hairdo & David Silver style, just no. Then add in the personality? Boy is ugly.

Holy shit.  He is SO David Silver early Beverly Hills style!  Perfect!

It has been driving me crazy for years who he reminds me of...your post was genius.  Now,  I expect Tyler to come out with a completely lame rap song before long.

• Love 2

Tyler's best man at his wedding is more man and better looking than him.

I never saw Tyler as being gay as some others have mentioned in the past, but I swear to God he seems to be more effeminate as each episode passes. The way he speaks reminds me of Richard Simmons.

I might be the only one who didn't have much of a reaction to the wedding. These are people who have been living together for over ten years! I have never been able to muster much emotion over watching people get married after they have been living together, had children, buy a home, and then spend money on a huge wedding AND EXPECT GIFTS!

The only emotional moment was watching the bio parents and iCarly dancing with Catelynn and Tyler.

Why the hell does Tyler keep saying iCarly calls him dad? Is he lunatic? The child is not referring to him in any such way. What bullshit is Tyler trying to sell?

I just can't handle watching Farrah's scenes without coming away with a headache. The screaming, shouting, cursing, cross-talk, it is just unbearable.

What was Sinister Sophia wearing? Booty-shorts? And the make-up? That kid is going from 6 years old to 16 at rapid speed.

How long before she has plastic surgery?

• Love 5

Ugh, just reading that made me nauseous. Special place in hell for animal abusers.

I'm sorry. Just know that for the 3 years since I've adopted her, she's blossomed into a very happy, confident dog who loves everybody she meets. She's very pampered and very, very loved.

If you're interested, I wrote Kaylee's story in the Pet section of the "Everything Else" forum.

I think hell is too good for animal abusers.

• Love 6

What was Sinister Sophia wearing? Booty-shorts? And the make-up? That kid is going from 6 years old to 16 at rapid speed.

How long before she has plastic surgery?

I know, I had a very hard time even watching her. Is she (Farrah) shooting for her to have the first ever 12 and Pregnant show on MTV? I don't blame Sophia, but geez. She's a nasty little kid, also Farrah's fault, and Farrah is turning her into an adult way too soon.

Oh and I'm with those who cannot stand animal abusers. My rescue buddy is snuggled up to me right now and quite happily spoiled. His older "sister" was also a rescue and lived many happy years with us after suffering who-knows-what before. For some reason I always forget about Tyler and the animal abuse so I'm glad for posters who are reminding us.

• Love 1

I swear if I hear Tyler tell the (made up by him) story about Carly supposedly calling him dad one more time I am going to scream. if I were Teresa I would close the adoption right then and there. There is NO way a six year old girl would be confused as to who her dad is. She KNOWS Brandon is her daddy. She would not mistake a younger guy who is practically a stranger (just someone she sees once a year and a voice on the phone occasionally) for her father. Tyler you are NO relation to Carly. You are her sperm donor. If Teresa and Brandon want to have Carly call you Uncle Tyler and Aunt Cait , fine. but Carly knows who her dad is, the guy who raised her since birth, held her when she's scared, took care of her every day. Those people are her parents. Not some dumb punk who posts pics of her on social media. Not sure why him insisting Carly called him daddy infuriates me but it does. Mostly because 100% I think he is lying!!! Run Teresa and Brandon RUN!

I agree that the whole story is a huge lie. Tyler was telling it to Catelynn, who seemed surprised so he was the only "witness" to this story. And the big tip off for me was when Tyler "proved" that she was talking about him and not Brandon because according to Tyler, Brandon and Teresa were "far back" and no one else was around. Does anyone else have a hard time believing that Brandon and Teresa would be more than 5 paces away from their kids at any given time during that visit (or ever, really)? I doubt Carly was out of her PARENTS' sight for a hot second during that visit.

• Love 5

I think being tall is something to be proud of. Tyler is just a jerk with an inflated ego.

Absolutely! And if I'm just joining Tyler in his shallow worldview, I would think that he would be happy to see Carly inherit his tall/slender genes, because we know how he feels about being overweight.

• Love 1