Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15: The Big Day

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Did anyone notice the look on Sophia's face when Farrah had Michael on speakerphone and he said "Farrah, calm it down" like she was shocked anyone would dare speak to the almighty Farrah in that tone. I think it's very rare that anyone actually defends themselves or sticks up for themselves around Farrah. Then, of course, her hanging up on him as he was saying "Love you."

I was so Team Michael during this conversation!  His tone was totally, "Bitch please.  Back the fuk up".  I just want to celebrate the moment Michael relocated his balls.

• Love 14

You're right about that, it was definitely inappropriate. Sometimes I laugh uncomfortably when something awkward happens, and when they flashed to Butch's WTF expression, you could tell it was probably hella awkward in there at that moment. It was poor timing though, and it also came across as more of an "Amber" moment than a "Amber and Tyler" moment.

Yeah, no question on where Amber got her tact from. Speaking of that inappropriate family and hilarious speeches, I liked Kim saying Catelynn showed up at 13 and just never went away. We've speculated that she's not all about Cate (even though she's been very kind and relatively gracious) and this relationship, so that was one of those "it's funny because it's true" jokes.

From what I've heard, Kim was just as guilty as April in allowing 2 13-14 year olds to hang out unsupervised for hours, skipping schools, doing drugs, etc.

• Love 4

Is it only me thinking that Tyler didn't write his wedding wows but found them, at least the partial later stuff, on the internet? It just seemed so not him considering how he already treats Catelynn. I think he looked for something that would make him look so thoughtful and romantic. Everyone was completely taken by his wows, Matt and Taylor even said it would be hard to top that on their respective and of course televised weddings...

I just got married on 15th this month after being together for 18 years. We did it on lake cople minutes from our condo with only our doggie and officiant there. It costs under 200 USD including marriage license... I always laugh at these huge expensive weddings that fall apart within couple years.

Edited by ava111
  • Love 8

I totally cried during that dance with Carly and Cate and Tyler and all of them.  Such a softie.  I also bawled when Nick started crying because Cate looked so beautiful then April started crying too because it was just so sweet.  Gah.   Then I spent 20 minutes trying to explain the relationship between Cate, Tyler, Nova, Carly, Theresa and Brandon to my husband.  I know he didn't really give a shit but it was critical for me that he know!

Farrah is the WORST.  I really hope she could look back at this footage and realize the damage she's doing to Sophia with her foul attitude.  Why she insists on keeping this clearly volatile and toxic relationship going with her mother is totally beyond me.   I mean, Debra can't even say "have a nice trip" without Farrah started shit.  It makes me insanely curious as to what Debra has done to make things SO awful between them.  And if she was really that bad, why would Farrah even consider Debra to watch Sophia for her?  The whole thing makes zero sense.

And Amber and the douchecanoe.  Oh man, I'm still laughing over their segments.  I seriously had to pause the TV during that "what do you do" response to catch my breath.  Those two knuckleheads are comedy gold.   "So we're looking for a secure way to invest in our future.  I know!  Let's FLIP HOUSES!  No risk in that, amirite?"  Never change, Amber.

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 12

I read most of these comments before I watched the entire episode (just like you Ghoulina, I kept falling asleep. Actually I would fall asleep WHILE rewinding and ending up at the start again!). So I was expecting the Butch encounters Carly thing to go something like this:

Butch: CARLEEE!!! My grandbaby!!!

Carly: Umm what?

Butch: I'm your grand daddy!! **sweeps Carly up** See this tattoo?? It proves I am your natural born grand daddy!!

IMHO? What actually transpired was very low key and non-intrusive. I think Butch is showing a lot of impulse control, but the things Tyler and his daughter are saying to him? I have little confidence he can stay sober. Shit like this is why people self medicate and can't stay off drugs! A little tact family members please.

Brandon and Teresa specifically said that they did not want Butch (my spell check keep changing it to bitch) introduced to Carley so it wasn't so much what he said to her it was the fact that he approached her at all. I guess it really doesn't matter since Carley didn't seem all that affected by the encounter and probably forgot all about the strange old man the moment he walked away.

• Love 3

I sort of laughed at Butch introducing himself to everyone and Bentley and talking about how he knows him from watching him on tv! FROM JAIL! I'm sure Maci loved that. 

I thought that was so weird!  It's like he's proud of it or something. Seemed like he was bringing his jail time up to everyone he talked to.

• Love 6

Is it only me thinking that Tyler didn't write his wedding wows but found them, at least the partial later stuff, on the internet? It just seemed so not him considering how he already treats Catelynn. I think he looked for something that would make him look so thoughtful and romantic. Everyone was completely taken by his wows, Matt and Taylor even said it would be hard to top that on their respective and of course televised weddings...

I just got married on 15th this month after being together for 18 years. We did it on lake cople minutes from our condo with only our doggie and officiant there. It costs under 200 USD including marriage license... I always laugh at these huge expensive weddings that fall apart within couple years.

I've been in a relationship for 26 years (27 in May) and if we ever decide to get married, it'll be at the courthouse.

That's just my personal preference though, it doesn't bother me if people want to spend all their money on one day. I do wish that a lot of them would put as much effort into their marriage as they do the wedding.

I was SOOO hoping that when Farrah told Debra she didn't want her to watch Sophia she would have told Farrah "OK, cool, I didn't want to anyway...bye!" And hung up.

• Love 15

Foul Farrah will be getting her payback when her little princess is around 12, when she is more mouthy, curses her and starts wanting to "hang out" with boys. I don't wish the little girl bad things, and I truly hope she somehow grows up to be a good person but...with Farrah in her life, and all of the dysfunction in that family the odds are nowhere near in her favor.

If I were Derek's parents, I'd go to whatever means to get more time with Sophia to make sure she has some positive influence in her life. I would also have a lot to say about how my grandchild is being raised, the things she's been exposed to are not appropriate for a teen much less a little girl. 

Farrah is too busy blaming and punishing her parents for how they've treated her, to see she needs to stop the pattern and do things differently with her child.

It's more important to her to be as awful and abusive to her parents, for whatever reason, than to be a good example and a good mom. So, when Sophia mistreats her, she can never ask for respect...cue the no tear crying fits...that little girl is going to give her hell.

I thought that was so weird!  It's like he's proud of it or something. Seemed like he was bringing his jail time up to everyone he talked to.

Yeah, especially since THEY all know he was in jail, by seeing HIM on the show...Oh Butch! LMAO!!

• Love 1

Wait...I FF through most of this mess so I missed a lot, so Ambi and Matt are going to build and run Sober Living facilities???

Are they hoping to revive Dr. Drew's (thankfully) canceled sober living show?

Yep. After they flip a few houses they want to start sober living facilities. Which Amber described as sober living, and Matt described as people just getting out of jail. Amber mentioned that they needed to be in nice areas where people aren't selling a lot of drugs nearby.

Wonder if they're going to stock the liquor cabinets in their houses.

• Love 5
I sort of laughed at Butch introducing himself to everyone and Bentley and talking about how he knows him from watching him on tv! FROM JAIL! I'm sure Maci loved that.

I immediately thought about her apprehension about having Bentley on a show with someone as morally corrupt (tm Camille Grammer) as Farrah....but I suppose wife beating, drug using ex-cons are perfectly acceptable?

So what's to be worked out?  Apparently it's not the case that he'll just fly down to Austin and take care of Sophia.  So Debra has a point.

I think Michael is living and working down in Austin, though, isn't he? At one point I believe he lived WITH Farrah. Not sure if that's still the case.

Wait...I FF through most of this mess so I missed a lot, so Ambi and Matt are going to build and run Sober Living facilities???

Are they hoping to revive Dr. Drew's (thankfully) canceled sober living show?

I want to know if Amber is going to live on premises, or go home so she can drink her wine?

• Love 6

Yep. After they flip a few houses they want to start sober living facilities. Which Amber described as sober living, and Matt described as people just getting out of jail. Amber mentioned that they needed to be in nice areas where people aren't selling a lot of drugs nearby.

So are they Sober Living or Halfway Houses? ha!! these stooges!

People in nice areas will just love having those facilities around...I can see it now "Halfway Sober Living 90210"  on MTV.

They might be better off buying stock in Solo Cups.

• Love 7

Farrah is too busy blaming and punishing her parents for how they've treated her, to see she needs to stop the pattern and do things differently with her child.

Listen, I had a totally f-d up childhood.  My father was an abusive alcoholic who beat my mom in front of me and my siblings regularly.  It was like he had a sick need to have an audience.  When I was in middle school and he was only 40 years old? He drank himself to death.  But I made a decision that I was not going to allow my screwed up childhood to define me as an adult.  Farrah?  You need to extract your head out of your false asscheeks and face reality. Quit making excuses and man the hell up.  I can barely watch your segments because you repulse me so completely.

• Love 14

I think it was in an episode, Kiki came right out and asked them. I'm sure all of production cheered. It looks like Heather was stuck with Farrah. And then I'm sure all of the cameramen and sound guys had to draw straws or something to see who would be stuck with her.

Yes, you're right - I couldn't think of how anyone in C & T's world would ask about Farrah, but I forgot about the producer's involvement. And yea, I pity the crew that has to film Farrah. You heard about the port-o-potties, right? She really treats everybody like they're beneath her. I can't wait for her to get her comeuppance.

As truelovekiss mentioned, there was the "what do you guys do for a living?" part with the realtor that was hilarious..

My favorite part of that was how Amber said she was first on a tv show called Teen Mom, and now they're doing Teen Mom OG. Like they're two separate shows, and like the realtor even knows what OG means!! That being said, I'm sure the producers prodded the realtor to ask that question. It's not like she didn't know what was going on with cameras all around. I'm sure the producers see Amber and Matt sitting around and doing nothing all day, every day, and want to expose that. Even though the others aren't doing much, either, at least there's a little one (or two) in the picture.

• Love 3

How I wish some fly on the wall would reveal all the Abraham family secrets, because I bet there is SO much more there below the surface. 

I also got the spine chilling vibe..that family is all shades of effed up

I LOVED Teresa coming in and giving Catelynn "the mom speech". I've no idea if April did anything similar and we just didn't see it, but it's interesting that Teresa has only been in their lives 6 years, but is so much more maternal to Cate. It was very sweet, as was the group dance with Carly. B&T really are good good people, and bless them for being so open and supportive in this whole adoption thing. 

I caught April in the background when Cate was looking for her veil, and she looked high on something to me, she always looks crack-headish, grinding her teeth and just looking sedated or something.

(Regarding Butch) I REALLY hated when Tyler's sister shaded him during her wedding toast, because it literally had nothing to do with Tyler or his marriage. It was literally - "We had no dad growing up. My mom is awesome". Do what now? Very true, but....time? Place? I don't think so.

Didn't see that since I FF so much...but both of his kids are condescending as hell to him, and there is no need to keep smearing his face in his mistakes, especially at a wedding! Crappy move on her part. 

But he's sober now and he's got to take ownership for the things he's ruined in his life. The only way to make amends is to work hard to earn people's trust back, not just continue to do whatever you want. 

Yes! I'm really hoping he will be a success story! We need that on this show!

Also, what is up with Catelynn's dad? I want to know more about him. He seems so normal. Like, I can see a younger Kim with Butch. But when I look at Cate's dad and April, I'm like - huh? And where was he when Cate was growing up? Was going to live with him ever an option????

We NEED to find out more on dad LOL!! he's not a bad looking guy and you're right, he seems very normal...there's juicy story there :)

Best moment? Nick tearing up over how pretty Catelynn looked. What a sweet, sweet boy. I hope that family doesn't break him. 

I love Nick!

• Love 2

Stupid question:

When Tyler was pulling up to the campground to pick Butch up for the rehearsal,  the voice over said something like "my dad didn't want to stay in our rental house since ...."  

What rental house?  The one he shares with Cate or did they buy an investment property (to flip and turn into a sober living facility ... how meta)

• Love 4

Listen, I had a totally f-d up childhood.  My father was an abusive alcoholic who beat my mom in front of me and my siblings regularly.  It was like he had a sick need to have an audience.  When I was in middle school and he was only 40 years old? He drank himself to death.  But I made a decision that I was not going to allow my screwed up childhood to define me as an adult.  Farrah?  You need to extract your head out of your false asscheeks and face reality. Quit making excuses and man the hell up.  I can barely watch your segments because you repulse me so completely.

Exactly, no one had a perfect childhood or family, that beast is an adult now and should know better. she chooses to be a horrible person and her kid is going to pay the price. If her parents were/are so awful she should cut them out of her life if attempts to work out their issues failed, but it's almost as if she delights in bashing them. Unfortunately, she gets paid and rewarded for all of her repulsive acts.

Edited by CentralTexas
  • Love 3
Stupid question:

When Tyler was pulling up to the campground to pick Butch up for the rehearsal,  the voice over said something like "my dad didn't want to stay in our rental house since ...." 

What rental house?  The one he shares with Cate or did they buy an investment property (to flip and turn into a sober living facility ... how meta)

They got married somewhere far enough away from home that it required lodging. Cate and Ty rented a home for family to stay in. Butch felt uncomfortable bunking with everyone because April was there with her 10th husband.

(no idea if that's an accurate number, just a guess)

• Love 12

Stupid question:

Not a stupid question. Even though they got married in Michigan (where they live), I think the wedding was in a part of the state pretty far away. Maybe the U.P.? Or upstate MI has some pretty lake/vacation areas. And I think everybody headed out there for a few days, maybe even a week, and rented a big house for the duration of their stay.

• Love 3

Here's an article listing the things the Moms are currently doing In Real Life.  Poor Ambie.  The only thing worse than flipping houses locally with no knowledge or skills is investing in rental houses several States away with no knowledge or skills.  “Locally we flip houses and we’re home investors and about to invest in some homes in Florida, so we’re doing a lot of things together.” 

http://www.wetpaint.com/teen-mom-real-jobs-2016-1467750

Bonus Link:  Maci's, er, Taylor's T-Shirt store:

http://www.ttmlifestyle.com

Edited by Bella Roche
  • Love 3

I want to invest in real estate. I've been researching the market for the past 8.5 years and know what's worth what in the city I'm interested in. Also know a lot about good streets/bad streets.

Like me, they're in the Rust Belt, so sometimes houses are just dirt cheap. However, there is usually some sort of reason. Did these people ever hear of a home inspection? I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume neither has any contractor experience.

I suppose it's not a bad gig for two people who can't pass a background check, but it sounds like they haven't done a whole lot of research. Probably too busy drinking wine while discussing how "clean" they are.

• Love 5

They got married somewhere far enough away from home that it required lodging. Cate and Ty rented a home for family to stay in. Butch felt uncomfortable bunking with everyone because April was there with her 10th husband.

(no idea if that's an accurate number, just a guess)

See, this is how intertwined and damn near incestuous this clan is.  Why would Cate and Tyler even suggest that April and her new husband stay in a rental house (or any house) with the ex-con husband she divorced while he was in jail?

Find some boundaries people!  Its okay to put some distance between you.

• Love 12
I LOVED Teresa coming in and giving Catelynn "the mom speech". I've no idea if April did anything similar and we just didn't see it, but it's interesting that Teresa has only been in their lives 6 years, but is so much more maternal to Cate. It was very sweet, as was the group dance with Carly. B&T really are good good people, and bless them for being so open and supportive in this whole adoption thing.

Teresa talking to Catelynn when she was getting ready and helping her with her veil was a lovely scene.   And as far as April is concerned, during the Teresa and Catelynn scene  I couldn't help but remember another milestone they shared six years ago when Catelynn was forced to leave the hospital to physically hand her baby the to woman she chose to be Carly's mother on a grimy winter sidewalk because April refused to give the consent the hospital required for minor patients.  

I know April was a drug addict and I know Catelynn has long forgiven her but I will never forget that. 

• Love 20

Another reason these brain trusts were cracking me up last night.  They know THEY'RE not sober, right?

• Love 5

Maci said something about barely keeping their heads above water when they were talking about buying the t shirts. How is that possible?! Does she have nothing saved from all the hundreds of thousands of dollars she has made over the past 7 years?

Who are Amber and Matt going to get to do the work on the houses? Do they know how to do any kind of work on a house or will they hire people to do everything? I feel like with no skills of their own and no connections to qualified people who might help them out, they won't be very successful.

Sorry but I can't get over how bad Catelyn looked on her wedding day. I don't think the dress was flattering at all and her hair was bad and her makeup was terrible and she just looked old. I feel bad for her...she has a terrible husband and looked like crap. And Butch wore a wife beater to the rehearsal.

Farrah seems incapable of even having a mundane conversation. When her mom said I hope you have a safe trip home she acted like her mom had just called her a stupid asshole. Her responses never seem to match the other side of the conversation. What a lunatic.

• Love 11
Bonus Link:  Maci's, er, Taylor's T-Shirt store:

http://www.ttmlifestyle.com

I'm sorry, but those shirts are ugly as hell. I just do not like them. The t-shirts themselves just look so cheap, like your basic Wal-mart special - and then there's this random leather pocket sewn on! It makes no sense to me. 

And the placement of the women's pockets - so awkward! I don't know, no wonder that entire clothing line was for sale. Some frat guys probably made the prototypes when they were drunk and realized how ridiculous they were the next morning. Have fun, Taylor!

• Love 13

Here's an article listing the things the Moms are currently doing In Real Life.  Poor Ambie.  The only thing worse than flipping houses locally with no knowledge or skills is investing in rental houses several States away with no knowledge or skills.  “Locally we flip houses and we’re home investors and about to invest in some homes in Florida, so we’re doing a lot of things together.” 

http://www.wetpaint.com/teen-mom-real-jobs-2016-1467750

Did these people ever hear of a home inspection? I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume neither has any contractor experience.

I suppose it's not a bad gig for two people who can't pass a background check, but it sounds like they haven't done a whole lot of research. Probably too busy drinking wine while discussing how "clean" they are.

I'd guess Amber did more research on Little Leah Leanne Shirley's name  (remember Gary and her going to the library to look at names?) than this get rich scheme. I think it has Matt's name all over it.   

I don't think  this house-flipping thing was Amber's idea at all.  And while it's 100% her money, it's Matt that's 100% making the decisions.   Matt, the guy who showed up at Amber's door with everything he owned and never left and a year later still has zero visible income. Even when Amber pointed out that this might be a risky idea, Matt was quick to shrug it off.   Like you guys, I floved the Realtor asking what they do because Amber was so honest about it.  Matt's "job" is being her fiance and now spending her money. 

Forget contractor skills, neither one of those two seem to have any marketable skills of any kind and what's worse is Amber has zero desire to get any either. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 8

And the placement of the women's pockets - so awkward! I don't know, no wonder that entire clothing line was for sale. Some frat guys probably made the prototypes when they were drunk and realized how ridiculous they were the next morning. Have fun, Taylor!

I was thinking the exact same thing. The t-shirts for the guys look ok, but they look terrible on the women. How can you invest in a business, and not have anyone point this out? These folks are all so dim. What a horrible message Teen Mom is sending by showing the only mom who achieved any success did so by doing porn.

• Love 6

I'm sorry, but those shirts are ugly as hell. I just do not like them. The t-shirts themselves just look so cheap, like your basic Wal-mart special - and then there's this random leather pocket sewn on! It makes no sense to me. 

I went to Amazon and entered "T Shirt Leather Pocket," and there is no shortage of the things.  Not only was it a bad idea, it was an unoriginal bad idea.  I hope they didn't pay a whole lot for a "company" that sells a generic product that is easily duplicated. 

• Love 7

I totally agree.  I thought the things looked hideous.

• Love 4

GURL. How did you miss all that tea??  You are not crazy (just a wee bit late!)

Farrah Abraham Defends Waxing Baby Sophia’s Eyebrows

Farrah Defends Waxing on Bethenny

Whoa, I hadn't noticed it being as pronounced until this episode, I must not have been looking very closely!  I hardly ever read about the moms online, so I do miss the boat sometimes!

I'm now questioning EVERYTHING in my life because I almost got the dress that April was wearing for a wedding that I was the Maid of Honor in last summer. Does that make me weird?

My brother is getting married in a few months and his fiance had all the bridesmaids pick any dress from David's in her specified color - the one Cate's bridesmaids wore is hanging in my closet in blue!

• Love 5

So Amber can't get out of bed before 10, to feed her daughter - but she can get off the couch to go look at houses? Yea, I really see those two, with their matching Beatles shirts, becoming some industrious house flippers. NOT. Amber will pull one nail from the wall and call it a day.

Well, it was afternoon when they called and met with the realtor, lol.   I remember because when the realtor asked, "Are you available this afternoon?" and they said yes  I cracked up.  Who is available the same day they call to meet with anyone except maybe unemployed sofa sitters?  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 4

Some frat guys probably made the prototypes when they were drunk and realized how ridiculous they were the next morning. Have fun, Taylor!

You don't know how right you are!  Check out the TTM "bros" in the video who put their idea on Kickstarter back in 2014.  Unfortunately, they only raised $1,375 of their $8,000 goal, even with a promised freebie to investors.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ttm/things-that-matter-lifestyle

• Love 7

Well, it was afternoon when they called and met with the realtor, lol.   I remember because when the realtor asked, "Are you available this afternoon?" and they said yes  I cracked up.  Who is available the same day they call to meet with anyone except maybe unemployed sofa sitters?  

I don't have time to post much today, but I came to post this exact same thing because it was hilarious and so damn annoying that I had to come and get it off my chest! Sure Amber can go meet up with the realtor. WTF else does she have going on in her life? Most people have to make an appointment. Amber and Matt are available between noon and 6 p.m. because all they do is sit on that fucking couch as they eat. 

• Love 7

See, this is how intertwined and damn near incestuous this clan is.  Why would Cate and Tyler even suggest that April and her new husband stay in a rental house (or any house) with the ex-con husband she divorced while he was in jail?

Find some boundaries people!  Its okay to put some distance between you.

Butch did put some distance--he moved into the camper in the driveway of the house they rented.  Classy.

Then he moved to a campground, so I wonder if the neighbors complained. 

Maci said something about barely keeping their heads above water when they were talking about buying the t shirts. How is that possible?! Does she have nothing saved from all the hundreds of thousands of dollars she has made over the past 7 years?

I think she made that up, or at least exaggerated a lot, maybe as a way to make herself more relatable.  You know, struggling just like everybody else.  Only not.  I think it's of a piece with her belief that she has accomplished so very much at such a young age.  Take the MTV money and the bennies that come with it (e.g. book-buying fans), but never acknowledge it.

I think it doesn't matter what they look like because I'm afraid her fans will buy them regardless. 

I thought they were really nice, but it never even occurred to me to think he wrote them himself. 

• Love 1

I took as this Maci using the wrong expression; as in their schedule is so full they are barely getting everything done that they have to do.    Rather "keeping their heads above water" I think she meant something closer to "keeping all the balls in the air?"   Just a  guess but it doesn't make sense that  she would talk about barely making it financially in the same conversation she is congratulating herself and Taylor for buying a house, investing in a business, and basically being where they are in their lives so young.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 4

Butch is truly one of a kind.  "You need to see that broad over there..." "Bentley! I watched you all the time... in my jail cell." LMAO!  Watching him go up to Carly was a little cringe-worthy but he was harmless and it was brief.

Poor Catelyn, the shop forgetting her veil.  She probably should have checked that kind of thing before they left town but oh well.  I didn't even recognize Tyler's mother at the wedding. 

Farrah is a bitch and a trainwreck to the nth degree.  She is lucky and totally undeserving of her poor henpecked father.  She knows that he "has jobs" but he needs to just figure it out?  Then hangs up on him?  She is horrible.  He is probably afraid that she'll leave Sophia with her porn friends if he doesn't step up.  Farrah and Debra need to just cut each other out of their lives.  I've never seen one single positive interaction between the two of them, just knock down, drag out fights.  I'll never understand how Farrah has fans.  They must be as awful as she is and think that her behavior is normal.

I got a choked up at Catelynn's wedding.  Weddings make me a little weepy.  Tyler's sister's speech was kinda wtf.  Way to throw Butch under the bus.  The whole world already knows that he's a screw-up.  No need to bring that up at someone's wedding, geez.

I think Farrah should be kicked out of OG and replaced with Kailyn.

Insert whatever necessary obligatory language about it's so wrong to talk about kids blah blah blah...Sophia is just...my god. She's like mid-transition Smeagol into Gollum. It's frightening.

I thought April looked nice in her dress until I saw the huge tan lines in the back. Was it okay for her to say hi to Carly, or is it only Butch who is off limits?

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 8

I thought Maci had a social media job?  She clearly sucks at it, since I tried googling those stupid t-shirts and got zero hits for Taylor's company.  Even using her name.   Seriously?  You can't even get your business to come up in a web search?

• Love 6

Seriously, what is it that Farrah and her parents cannot stay away from each other?  Even when they live thousands of miles apart they can't seem to stay apart.  Farrah moves to Florida then back then to Austin so her Dad moves to Austin, meanwhile Deborah moves to Seattle but then is at Farrah's house except when Farrah is in Seattle or they are both in Iowa.  Then they all go to California.  WTF indeed.  

If Farrah's parents were half as bad as she thinks they were and she's half as good of a parent as she thinks she is, then there is no way she would keep these people in her life and her daughter's life.   I think they are the only people that haven't washed their hands of her [for some reason, probably Sophia] and so she is dependent on them for childcare and punching bags while they may or may not be dependent on her financially, although if Farrah had to pay a full time Nanny to not only watch Sophia but put up with Farrah's abuse it would cost her a fortune.  

• Love 7

When I would watch Teen Mom 2- I remember thinking how hard it was to watch because of Jenelle. Now I realize that I'd rather watch an entire hour of Jenelle than watch a minute of that delusional nut job Farrah. The bitch tells Debra not to say "Jerk" in front of Sophia- but Farrah can drop the F bomb in front of the kid constantly. Debra obviously is bipolar- but Farrah's treatment of her doesn't help. I've never wanted to punch someone who in their disgusting plastic face so bad. Sophia should be taken off of Farrah. The damage has probably already been done though since they gave her water after midnight. She

The wedding was really cute. I really hope for everyone's sake that Butch stays out of trouble. They need him. I don't agree with the way Theresa treated him. He's made mistakes, but everyone does. It's not like they're alone with him. The dance with Carly & Ty was so cute. I know that they chose the open adoption for a reason- but it may be causing them more pain than anything else. Seeing her is just a constant reminder of the family they will never have. I'm not saying they should cut ties completely. Maybe just hearing from Brandon & Theresa every once in a while would be ok.

I know Amber is lazy & immature- but she deserves someone a lot better than Matt. I really wish she'd get rid of him, it's going to end BAD. Flipping houses?? Are you kidding me? Is Amber aware that she has to get off her ass to do something like that? Matt may have to do something a little more strenuous than walking Amber's food from the kitchen to the bedroom.

I suspect that Brandon and Teresa will pull way back on their interactions from here on out.   My perception of Teresa's love for Catelynn is this; Teresa has SEEN the episodes of Teen Mom where Catelynn is being abused, April is smoking her head off drunk, being verbally abusive, Butch is raging and high/drunk/stoned at Catelynn, and Teresa holds her baby girl close LOVING Catelynn for deciding that Carly didn't need to be exposed to that.  Teresa's little girl is loved, and safe, and this is all because Catelynn was willing to place her for adoption because in Cate's documented words, she wanted her baby to "Have better than what I had".  I think Teresa loves her daughter and loves Catelynn for giving their baby girl a life without violence and abuse.  Because to be frank, if Catelynn had been selfish, she would have kept Carly and the baby girl Teresa loves and cherishes, would be a very different little girl.   It's complicated, but I love Teresa for loving Catelynn.  Catelynn deserves Teresa and Brandon's love.

I think Brandon and Teresa stuck it out until the wedding.  I suspect from here on out the contact will be between Teresa and Catelynn and the visits will be once a year.  Butch is an asshole.  April and everyone else did great, but Carly's getting older.  Time for her to stop being Catelynn and Tyler's daughter and time for her to be herself.  Enough.  Someday she will be an adult and can manage these relationships in a way she sees fit.

Edited by Emmierose
  • Love 10

The wedding was really cute. I really hope for everyone's sake that Butch stays out of trouble. They need him. I don't agree with the way Theresa treated him. He's made mistakes, but everyone does. It's not like they're alone with him. The dance with Carly & Ty was so cute. I know that they chose the open adoption for a reason- but it may be causing them more pain than anything else. Seeing her is just a constant reminder of the family they will never have. I'm not saying they should cut ties completely. Maybe just hearing from Brandon & Theresa every once in a while would be ok.

Theresa  and Brandon don't owe Butch a single, solitary thing.  Brandon and Theresa are Carly's parents.  As such, they didn't even have to bring her to the wedding.  They had ONE request, to not meet Butch, and he couldn't even give them that.  The man was only 3 weeks out of prison, for crying out loud!  All they know about him is that he was/is an abusive drug addict.  I don't blame them for one second for not wanting Butch to talk to them or Carly.

• Love 7

Theresa and Brandon don't owe Butch a single, solitary thing. Brandon and Theresa are Carly's parents. As such, they didn't even have to bring her to the wedding. They had ONE request, to not meet Butch, and he couldn't even give them that. The man was only 3 weeks out of prison, for crying out loud! All they know about him is that he was/is an abusive drug addict. I don't blame them for one second for not wanting Butch to talk to them or Carly.

I don't blame them for not wanting Carly to meet Butch but I don't understand why April was OK. April did everything Butch did except go to prison, and that was probably just pure luck. She was so horrible to Catelynn, I'll never forget when they went shopping for prom dresses and April was emotionally battering Catelynn all damn day. She did it on many occasions but that one really stuck out in my mind and poor Cate just sat there and took it like it was normal.

I wouldn't want that abusive bitch around my goldfish, let alone my child. I can't stand either Butch or April. They need to run off into the sunset and stop using their kids.

• Love 13

I took as this Maci using the wrong expression; as in their schedule is so full they are barely getting everything done that they have to do. Rather "keeping their heads above water" I think she meant something closer to "keeping all the balls in the air?" Just a guess but it doesn't make sense that she would talk about barely making it financially in the same conversation she is congratulating herself and Taylor for buying a house, investing in a business, and basically being where they are in their lives so young.

Maybe that what she meant because she is a moron but that doesn't make sense either. They certainly seem to have plenty of free time for recreation and vacations. What is Taylor's job and have we ever heard Maci say anything about hers? They don't seem to have a full schedule of anything.

• Love 3