Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

The spumors said it was going to be either Cait or the actress who plays Lola. I'm surprised it was Cait because that means Mariah is losing her girlfriend unless they recast. Sure, they'll recast Tessa. 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

The spumors said it was going to be either Cait or the actress who plays Lola. I'm surprised it was Cait because that means Mariah is losing her girlfriend unless they recast. Sure, they'll recast Tessa. 🙄

Isn’t there a rumour they are pairing Mariah with Ana?

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wow, do TPTB have the guts to have an interracial lesbian couple on the show? But oh, Mariah and Ana would be so much pretty.

I’d ship it. And hey if conservative viewers hate it anyways why not go crazy? 😉

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

So did Noemi Gonzalez (Mia) until she dropped the news herself. Maybe Cait hasn't been told officially yet or maybe TPTB don't want it announced yet. I'd still bet money on it.

I didn’t realize that re Noemi. Interesting...I kind of believe it, too. (That’s she’s out.)

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wonder if Tonya Williams (Olivia, Dru's sister and Nate's mother) was invited to participate in the memorial for KSJ/Neil?

I read that she was invited but had a conflicting schedule (in Europe I believe).

• Love 4
14 hours ago, miamama said:

I read that she was invited but had a conflicting schedule (in Europe I believe).

Rats!  I was hoping to see her.  Wonder if any of the Nathans (Nathan Purdee, Randy Brooks or Adam Lazarre-White) will make an appearance.

The legend!  Stan Muhfuckin' Shaw is playing the pastor!

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 5

First off, isn't it crazy how one season on a primetime show gets you called "Lost" actress? Never mind her Emmy for "Guiding Light". She was a breakout on that Lost season, though, until they killed her off.

I still maintain the Cynthia Watros character on Y&R was supposed to be the killer of Delia and be something darker than that blonde bobble-head they replaced her with.

And People magazine sure can't get their dates right. Michelle Stafford left Y&R 2013. After Jeanne Cooper passed away but before JFP got rid of Billy Miller, Michael Muhney, and whoever that last Kyle was. 

I hope Josh Griffiths doesn't go to overboard on the firings, the show has had some good additions under Mal Young. For me the latest Kyle is Kyle now, and Ana is worth keeping around for sure.

Edited by JasonCC
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, bannana said:

Didn't she play Kelly...before Cady McClain? And I agree, I always thought we were going to learn that she killed DeeDee.

thank you bannana, for the life of me i just couldn't remember who she played..

yes, now that you mention it, i remember thinking she killed deedee too.

i never thought adam did cause, i would think if you ran over someone you would know it.  and adam didn't.  all he saw was a dog and swerved to miss it.

• Love 13

I was decidedly not impressed with CW when she was on LOST or Y&R so I’m not looking forward to her coming to GH. Then again, I was really hoping they’d just eliminate the character of Nina altogether. She’s not needed or wanted by most of the fans that I’ve heard from.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, valleycliffe said:
1 hour ago, JasonCC said:

I still maintain the Cynthia Watros character on Y&R was supposed to be the killer of Delia

who did she play?

She was Stitch's sister, Kelly Andrews.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

I was decidedly not impressed with CW when she was on LOST or Y&R so I’m not looking forward to her coming to GH. Then again, I was really hoping they’d just eliminate the character of Nina altogether. She’s not needed or wanted by most of the fans that I’ve heard from.

She cannot play Nina the way MS does/did, so maybe that is a good thing.  And then she will be gone.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Is DG staying then?

Nothing is official, though the "Soap She Knows" site indicates that he's out.

I won't sacrifice a goat to get him out, but I WILL burn Nick's thong on an altar if the soap gods will pull DG back to the underworld from which he came....

giphy.gif

With full benefits.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, boes said:

Nothing is official, though the "Soap She Knows" site indicates that he's out.

I won't sacrifice a goat to get him out, but I WILL burn Nick's thong on an altar if the soap gods will pull DG back to the underworld from which he came....

giphy.gif

With full benefits.

But, oh my dude, think of the SMELL! You better burn a lot of patchouli if you want to cover that stench.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

He used the hashtag #yr so it sure sounds like he's out. Plus the tweet just before it was kind of like Gina's cryptic Instagram post when she knew she was out but it wasn't public. Something like "life is hard but you can get through it".

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

I’m surprised they (TPTB) finally bit the bullet & canned DG. I don’t know if it anything to do with CK not wanting to sign a contract or the death of KStJ but I’m kind of shocked. The only one left is BJ. I’m assuming he’s good for now. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I’m surprised they (TPTB) finally bit the bullet & canned DG. I don’t know if it anything to do with CK not wanting to sign a contract or the death of KStJ but I’m kind of shocked. The only one left is BJ. I’m assuming he’s good for now. 

They seem to be building around him, with Ana and a recast Nate.

• Love 10

I just teared up at Neil’s funeral pics, I am not sure I can handle it. 

A couple of weeks ago an The actress who plays Summer—her sister was on Ellen and “Summer” was in the audience.  The sister is in the Hulu movie and plays Gypsy Rose Blanchard the one with munchausen by proxy mom (not Yolanda Foster haha). Anyway she and her sister look like twins and they were super sweet and happy to be there. It actually makes me like Summer a little, it was really cute!  

Edited by JD5166
Because I knew I spelled muchenhousening wrong.
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, JD5166 said:

A couple of weeks ago an The actress who plays Summer—her sister was on Ellen and “Summer” was in the audience.  The sister is in the Hulu movie and plays Gypsy Rose Blanchard the one with munchousen by proxy mom (not Yolanda Foster haha). Anyway she and her sister look like twins and they were super sweet and happy to be there. It actually makes me like Summer a little, it was really cute!  

The sister has been in movies. She was in Ramona and Beezus which I had to watch because I loved the books. The author Beverly Cleary is 103 today. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 4/12/2019 at 3:26 PM, JD5166 said:

I just teared up at Neil’s funeral pics, I am not sure I can handle it. 

A couple of weeks ago an The actress who plays Summer—her sister was on Ellen and “Summer” was in the audience.  The sister is in the Hulu movie and plays Gypsy Rose Blanchard the one with munchausen by proxy mom (not Yolanda Foster haha). Anyway she and her sister look like twins and they were super sweet and happy to be there. It actually makes me like Summer a little, it was really cute!  

Her sister is good in the Hulu show, too!

• Love 6
On 4/10/2019 at 11:21 AM, miamama said:

I’d ship it. And hey if conservative viewers hate it anyways why not go crazy? 😉

I’m a conservative and I wouldn’t hate it. 

• Love 5
On 4/12/2019 at 4:25 PM, miamama said:

He used the hashtag #yr so it sure sounds like he's out. Plus the tweet just before it was kind of like Gina's cryptic Instagram post when she knew she was out but it wasn't public. Something like "life is hard but you can get through it".

Okay, but indefatigable egotist that he is, does he have to take shirt-off selfies to post these messages of hope?

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, pearlite said:

Okay, but indefatigable egotist that he is, does he have to take shirt-off selfies to post these messages of hope?

I know, right? That was idiotic.

Also him teasing fans with that cryptic "turning the page" tweet is pretty shitty -- if he's NOT leaving. Like what is the point?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, miamama said:

I know, right? That was idiotic.

Also him teasing fans with that cryptic "turning the page" tweet is pretty shitty -- if he's NOT leaving. Like what is the point?

I believe the traditional term is "stirring the shit."

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, pearlite said:

The only blessing is that he used to post in his underwear so only a shirt off is step up for him.

And for us.

Plus, that "turn a page" crap?  He obviously has never mastered reading a script, much less a book.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Ha! That still photo of Lily looks like she’s thinking “What the Hell is wrong with you?! I’ve told you that we are done! Go away, loser!”

Seriously.

"Fuck off."

"Bu..  but..."

"Did I fucking stutter?"

• LOL 9
  • Love 4