Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Kathryn Edwards just noted on Twitter that Erika went without underwear during season six as well: 

"Cuz she was given a pass by EVERYONE on her language, lack of underwear (yes, even back then) & lack of respect 2 all, including crew. She spends a ton of $, that goes far. She sure cleaned up her mouth after her first season. Has she called anyone an F’in C___ again?Not my fav"

Don’t know why this Kathryn chick (I must have skipped season 6 — I had to take a hiatus from RHOBH due to Kim and Yolanda but I didn’t realize I missed a whole season!) cares about a grown woman’s language and whether or not said grown woman wears underwear.

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, link417 said:

Don’t know why this Kathryn chick (I must have skipped season 6 — I had to take a hiatus from RHOBH due to Kim and Yolanda but I didn’t realize I missed a whole season!) cares about a grown woman’s language and whether or not said grown woman wears underwear.

I don't love Erika, but she has absolutely mellowed in her time on the show. 

However on her first season, she was brought on as a Yolanda supporter. That would certainly not endear Erika to the other wives. Secondly, when she started wearing her "c***" necklace and dropping it in casual conversation, the women objected to the word. She basically disregarded them. Third, Erika started her own unnecessary feud with LVP because YoLo was also beefing with LVP and Kyle.  Fourth, apparently Erika Jayne had previously flashed the women. Finally, flashing people (accidentally or not) and using vulgarities (especially when present company has told you that they don't like it) is outside if the bounds of polite society.

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't love Erika, but she has absolutely mellowed in her time on the show. 

However on her first season, she was brought on as a Yolanda supporter. That would certainly not endear Erika to the other wives. Secondly, when she started wearing her "c***" necklace and dropping it in casual conversation, the women objected to the word. She basically disregarded them. Third, Erika started her own unnecessary feud with LVP because YoLo was also beefing with LVP and Kyle.  Fourth, apparently Erika Jayne had previously flashed the women. Finally, flashing people (accidentally or not) and using vulgarities (especially when present company has told you that they don't like it) is outside if the bounds of polite society.

So she cares about Erika’s language and undergarments because Erika supported Yolanda and started a feud with LVP? And, like Erika, I believe polite society is bullshit. Vulgarities and accidental flashing apparently mean a hell of a lot more to Kathryn than they do to me. I don’t know why she’s no longer on the show but I find it telling that she’s tweeting about a cast member instead of actually being one.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, link417 said:

So she cares about Erika’s language and undergarments because Erika supported Yolanda and started a feud with LVP? And, like Erika, I believe polite society is bullshit. Vulgarities and accidental flashing apparently mean a hell of a lot more to Kathryn than they do to me. I don’t know why she’s no longer on the show but I find it telling that she’s tweeting about a cast member instead of actually being one.

Lots of people are bothered and made uncomfortable by those things. Bully for you that you aren't. Kathryn and most of the other women were and told Erika as much. The fact that Erika refused  to accommodate their requests, says a lot more about Erika than it does about Kathryn. And guess what, Erika has decreased these kind of behaviors in subsequent seasons so perhaps she does know better.

Polite society is bullshit? So it would be cool to drop a bunch of "c-bombs" and flash her labia in court? Church? At a kid's birthday? A meeting with business partners? Or even WWHL? It's not bullshit because Erika has managed to not fuck this up for years while married to Tom. Erika's problem is that she couldn't read the room and decided to be abrasive. Frankly, she was no less vulgar than Brandi. And Brandi was hella abrasive and vulgar.

Finally, Kathryn was a very nice lady. Probably the nicest most normal this franchise has ever seen. She was only brought on because of the tie in to the OJ Simpson murder trial tv specials. There were a number of specials and programs that Bravo knew would be running on tv at that time (People vs OJ Simpson and OJ: Made in America). Kathryn was married to Marcus Allen. Marcus and Nicole were allegedly having an affair. Faye had written in her book about Kathryn ignoring the affair. Faye had never met Kathryn.

Kathryn was far too normal for the show. Plus she didn't live anywhere near them and by that I mean San Diego. Malibu is 30 miles away. Pasadena is 20. San Diego is 130. I think she did it as a one time thing, but it was a schlep.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 22
4 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Lots of people are bothered and made uncomfortable by those things. Bully for you that you aren't. Kathryn and most of the other women were and told Erika as much. The fact that Erika refused  to accommodate their requests, says a lot more about Erika than it does about Kathryn. And guess what, Erika has decreased these kind of behaviors in subsequent seasons so perhaps she does know better.

Polite society is bullshit? So it would be cool to drop a bunch of "c-bombs" and flash her labia in court? Church? At a kid's birthday? A meeting with business partners? Or even WWHL? It's not bullshit because Erika has managed to not fuck this up for years while married to Tom. Erika's problem is that she couldn't read the room and decided to be abrasive. Frankly, she was no less vulgar than Brandi. And Brandi was hella abrasive and vulgar.

Finally, Kathryn was a very nice lady. Probably the nicest most normal this franchise has ever seen. She was only brought on because of the tie in to the OJ Simpson murder trial tv specials. There were a number of specials and programs that Bravo knew would be running on tv at that time (People vs OJ Simpson and OJ: Made in America). Kathryn was married to Marcus Allen. Marcus and Nicole were allegedly having an affair. Faye had written in her book about Kathryn ignoring the affair. Faye had never met Kathryn.

Kathryn was far too normal for the show. Plus she didn't live anywhere near them and by that I mean San Diego. Malibu is 30 miles away. Pasadena is 20. San Diego is 130. I think she did it as a one time thing, but it was a schlep.

Yes, I think polite society is bullshit; I stated as much in my previous post. Why are we talking about flashing at kids’ parties, church, etc.? Did Erika do those things?

i appreciate your trying to present Kathryn’s side of things but I clearly disagree with her and no essay will change my mind. Not sure why you’re trying to debate my opinions with me? Seems like a futile exercise to me, but again, that’s just my opinion.

• Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, BBHN said:

There was the lunch where Yolanda introduced her to the other women when she kept a napkin on her lap, covering that area.

Really?  All these years when I eat with other people, I just thought they put a napkin on their lap because of food spillage, not because of a lack of underwear.

So if Ericka decided to design a line of panties, it's really just going to be fancy dinner napkins.

4 hours ago, Otherkate said:

I have watched every season of this show and literally had to google Kathryn. 

I like Kathryn even if she did shame me into upgrading my choice in handbags.  She was the rare person to politely and civilly call people  (cough, Faye, Ericka, cough ) on their bulloney. 

She was season 6 Teddi.  We will probably have to Google Teddi eventually and not remember her either.

Sometimes I like Teddi, but most times I feel like her dip shit stuff is ignored because Dorit.

I haven't referred to Rinner as being vile once this season.  I blame Dorit for overshadowing Rinner's vileness.

Pretty sure we'll never have to Google dorit to remember who she is....

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

Really?  All these years when I eat with other people, I just thought they put a napkin on their lap because of food spillage, not because of a lack of underwear.

So if Ericka decided to design a line of panties, it's really just going to be fancy dinner napkins.

I like Kathryn even if she did shame me into upgrading my choice in handbags.  She was the rare person to politely and civilly call people  (cough, Faye, Ericka, cough ) on their bulloney. 

She was season 6 Teddi.  We will probably have to Google Teddi eventually and not remember her either.

Sometimes I like Teddi, but most times I feel like her dip shit stuff is ignored because Dorit.

I haven't referred to Rinner as being vile once this season.  I blame Dorit for overshadowing Rinner's vileness.

Pretty sure we'll never have to Google dorit to remember who she is....

LOL at the bolded. ?

I may have to google Dorit down the road (I might only remember her as the crazy woman with the even crazier accent), but I’ll definitely remember Teddi, if only because she’s John (Cougar!) Mellencamp’s daughter.

• Love 3
On 3/4/2018 at 1:50 PM, lunastartron said:

Kathryn Edwards just noted on Twitter that Erika went without underwear during season six as well: 

"Cuz she was given a pass by EVERYONE on her language, lack of underwear (yes, even back then) & lack of respect 2 all, including crew. She spends a ton of $, that goes far. She sure cleaned up her mouth after her first season. Has she called anyone an F’in C___ again?Not my fav"

I miss Kathryn.  She had the most compelling story about growing up and now having to deal with her mom and her dementia issues.  I also felt she had very little capacity for showboating.

8 hours ago, link417 said:

Yes, I think polite society is bullshit; I stated as much in my previous post. Why are we talking about flashing at kids’ parties, church, etc.? Did Erika do those things?

i appreciate your trying to present Kathryn’s side of things but I clearly disagree with her and no essay will change my mind. Not sure why you’re trying to debate my opinions with me? Seems like a futile exercise to me, but again, that’s just my opinion.

Maybe Kathryn was trying to convey Erika's reaction to Pantygate was a bit overblown.  It seems she might feel as if Erika getting offended-especially in Hong Kong was an unexpected reaction given her choice not to wear undies.  I am surprised she watches the show.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, film noire said:

LOL.

("Honey, my boss and his wife are at the door, and there's no napkin at her place setting!"

"Calm down, sweetheart -- I'm wearing Cuntkins by Erika Jayne -- it's a panty AND a table linen!")

I’m dead and buried. ?You need to trademark that, stat! Though I guess the downmarket rip-off could be called Muffkins.

• Love 12
(edited)
15 hours ago, link417 said:

Erika certainly believed in specific dictates of (her own peculiar brand of) etiquette during season six - from which she and her husband were exempt - and was as quick as anyone to clutch her pearls when others in the cast didn't behave as she deemed appropriate. 

That being said, I don't think that offense at being called a "fucking c***" in multiple iterations is limited to polite society. 

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I miss Kathryn.  She had the most compelling story about growing up and now having to deal with her mom and her dementia issues.  I also felt she had very little capacity for showboating.

Maybe Kathryn was trying to convey Erika's reaction to Pantygate was a bit overblown.  It seems she might feel as if Erika getting offended-especially in Hong Kong was an unexpected reaction given her choice not to wear undies.  I am surprised she watches the show.

If Erika had been accidentally exposing herself since the previous year (as that's the implication in Kathryn's Tweet), that's also just really entitled. No way would I want to catch flashes of a coworker's labia on multiple instances.

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, link417 said:

I’m dead and buried. ?You need to trademark that, stat! Though I guess the downmarket rip-off could be called Muffkins.

Ha!  ("Why pay more, honey?  Muffkins can handle wine spills AND effluvia!  And at half the cost of Cuntkins!")

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Erika certainly believed in specific dictates of (her own peculiar brand of) etiquette during season six - from which she and her husband were exempt - and was as quick as anyone to clutch her pearls when others in the cast didn't behave as she seemed appropriate. 

That being said, I don't think that offense at being called a "fucking c***" in multiple iterations is limited to polite society. 

If Erika had been accidentally exposing herself since the previous year (as that's the implication in Kathryn's Tweet), that's also just really entitled. No way would I want to catch flashes of a coworker's labia.

Sometimes people say they miss Season 1 Camille, this season Erika is way too serene, I am hoping she reverts back to Erika and her first season on the show.  True colors.

Well Camille doesn't like being called a "stupid c***" and even after apologies cannot let it go.  Maybe Erika can tell Camille how to feel about the word.

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, film noire said:

LOL -- that's so funny, Dosodog - Erika could even do the commercial:

"Honey, my boss and his wife are at the door, and there's no napkin at her place setting!!"

"Calm down, sweetheart -- I'm wearing Cuntkins by Erika Jayne - it's a panty AND a table linen!"

37 minutes ago, link417 said:

28 minutes ago, film noire said:

Ha!  ("Why pay more, honey?  Muffkins can handle wine spills AND effluvia!  And at half the cost of Cuntkins!")

I love this place!  

Y'all are making Doso look at me like I've lost my mind and my mom keeps yelling from the living room, "What's so funny?"

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Well Camille doesn't like being called a "stupid c***" and even after apologies cannot let it go.  Maybe Erika can tell Camille how to feel about the word.

This season Dorit called her by that name. I was surprised that she didn’t say something as it had to be doubly embarrassing as she had her new beau with her. I can’t remember...did Dorit give her an apology? I just thought that Camille was harsher on Erika’s use of that word. 

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

This is very true. I think, not having seen (or heard of — THE SHADE!) Kathryn Edwards before, I was just responding to the Bitter Betty vibe I got from her.

@film noire, if you don’t write ad copy in real life, you may have missed a calling!

• Love 4
(edited)

Well, when there is no table and they aren't eating, gotta make do with what you have.

She certainly does keep things interesting, and less boring.

Screen-Shot-2016-01-06-at-6.57.33-PM.png

Maybe Kathryn was trying to convey Erika's reaction to Pantygate was a bit overblown.

Isn't she a year late? Her whining would have made so much more sense last season.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Erika certainly believed in specific dictates of (her own peculiar brand of) etiquette during season six - from which she and her husband were exempt - and was as quick as anyone to clutch her pearls when others in the cast didn't behave as she deemed appropriate. 

If Erika had been accidentally exposing herself since the previous year (as that's the implication in Kathryn's Tweet), that's also just really entitled. No way would I want to catch flashes of a coworker's labia on multiple instances.

You need to spend more time with Brits and Aussies.  That is basically a term of endearment with them. LOL. 

• Love 6
(edited)
On 3/5/2018 at 9:04 PM, dosodog said:

and my mom keeps yelling from the living room, "What's so funny?"

Don't  tell her -- we'll never see you again! ("Doso, we need to talk.  Perhaps I've protected you too much from the online world, but you need to know that some girls are fast.  They roam the internet - in these strange places called "webby sites" -- and lure you in. At first, it's all LOLs and seemingly good clean fun, but once the jokes about the C word and table linens come out  -- WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS DIRTY WORLD THAT ANYONE WOULD MOCK NAPERY?? -- it turns into something evil and wrong!!  And worst of all is what I found out today --  apparently, you set the whole comic premise in motion -- MY BABY! MY BABY IS LOST TO ME!!")

No way would I want to catch flashes of a coworker's labia.

Yeah, it's a weird thing to habitually pull -- and it's not about being prudish, it's about wondering why a co-worker feels the need to consistently reveal their labia to you, and what potentially darker history is motivating that need. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

This season Dorit called her by that name. I was surprised that she didn’t say something as it had to be doubly embarrassing as she had her new beau with her. I can’t remember...did Dorit give her an apology? I just thought that Camille was harsher on Erika’s use of that word. 

Dorit apologized and Camille thought it a sincere apology.  Until the beach house then Camille brought it up again.

Isn't she a year late? Her whining would have made so much more sense last season.

Who knows when she was asked her opinion about Erika.  Or when she tweeted the her opinion.  

• Love 3
(edited)

Who knows when she was asked her opinion about Erika.  Or when she tweeted the her opinion.  

Well, the person who brought up the issue said:

Kathryn Edwards just noted on Twitter

And they posted about it yesterday...so I believe it is safe to assume that Kathryn posted that Tweet within, oh let's be generous, at least a week.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, BBHN said:

Well, when there is no table and they aren't eating, gotta make do with what you have.

So help me.....If I get accused of leering at her crotch and an expectation of an apology to Tom Giardi.

I am SO ratting you out and will harass you Eileen style for an apology.  Which will never, I say NEVER be good enough. (Insert reunion Eileen toss of hair and derisive laugh at Kim).

3 hours ago, film noire said:

Don't  tell her -- we'll never see you again! ("Doso, sit down. We need to talk.  Perhaps I've protected you too much from the online world, but you need to know that some girls are fast.  They roam the internet - in these strange places called "webby sites" -- and lure you in. At first, it's all LOLs and seemingly good clean fun, but once the jokes about the C word and table linens come out  -- WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS DIRTY WORLD THAT ANYONE WOULD MOCK NAPERY?? -- it turns into something evil and wrong!!  And worst of all is what I found out today --  apparently, you set the whole comic premise in motion -- MY BABY! MY BABY IS LOST TO ME!!")

Yeah, it's a weird thing to habitually pull -- and it's not about being prudish, it's about wondering why a co-worker feels the need to consistently reveal their labia to you, and what potentially darker history is motivating that need. 

How do you know my mom?

• Love 5

So help me.....If I get accused of leering at her crotch and an expectation of an apology to Tom Giardi.

Well, if you're not leering, you wouldn't probably wouldn't be accused of doing it, now would you?

I am SO ratting you out and will harass you Eileen style for an apology.

Hopefully a real, genuine, and sincere apology would placate you, since that usually does the trick with Eileen (not some insincere bullshit apology, she doesn't go for those).

• Love 2

Oh I guess if I flash my labia at work because I am not appropriately attired to cover my genitals, my coworkers should apologize to me. I'll let them know just in case. 

• Love 17
On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:34 AM, HunterHunted said:

The fact that Erika refused  to accommodate their requests, says a lot more about Erika than it does about Kathryn.

I agree with your entire post, HunterHunted.  When I'm around co-workers who don't cuss at all, I make sure to keep my conversations swear-word free!  It's about reading the room and making people around you feel comfortable.

As far as panty-gate goes, I still can't fathom leaving the house with no underwear on!  I know, they don't want panty lines, but sheesh, the worry about how you sit or get in and out of a car when wearing a short skirt or dress with no underwear on seems like too much worry to me.  I'd rather have the panty line.  I'm not a prude, but the notion of not wearing underwear actually grosses me out.  Same with men going commando.  Just, no.  YMMV.  

• Love 17
12 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

You need to spend more time with Brits and Aussies.  That is basically a term of endearment with them. LOL. 

Yes, but in America it has a whole different connotation.  It is a very vile word here.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Normades said:

Yes, but in America it has a whole different connotation.  It is a very vile word here.

LOL.  I know.  I'm American.  I just rarely hang out with other Americans so I've learned to just go with the flow and try to keep my eye twitch to myself.  LOL. 

3 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Kind of a Dorit-esque perspective ;-)

No, REAL Brits.  Not faux-Brits. LOL. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

28430200_150156438997165_306478385233867

That's hilarious. Just think of all the money she could save on Mikey and just go to Walmart and look at Bratz dolls outfits like he does. A fool and her (Tom's) money.

• Love 15
7 hours ago, BBHN said:

Well, if you're not leering, you wouldn't probably wouldn't be accused of doing it, now would you?

Hopefully a real, genuine, and sincere apology would placate you, since that usually does the trick with Eileen (not some insincere bullshit apology, she doesn't go for those).

Kind of impossible not to see it.  Where is her Cuntkins/Muffkins?  She needs to get on that pronto!

I'm the person who accepts an apology. If I don't like the apology, or if if don't believe it's sincere, I still accept it and move on.

I don't belabor the apology tone nor would I repeatedly, in front of other people, constantly whine about for an entire season.

Sad too because I once liked Eileen. 

• Love 8

Kind of impossible not to see it

Only if you're looking for it...

I'm the person who accepts an apology. If I don't like the apology, or if if don't believe it's sincere, I still accept it and move on.

Good to know if I ever have to apologize to you ;)

• Love 2
(edited)

Seems to me if your vulva is exposed, it's on you unless you have been in an accident. I never expose mine and if I did I would expect people might see it. Edited to add on occasion I do but only on birthdays and Valentine's Day.

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 11
15 hours ago, BBHN said:

True. If she wants to remain relevant, she needs to take her game up a notch. 

• Love 1

Well, if you're not leering, you wouldn't probably wouldn't be accused of doing it, now would you?

Erika has certainly accused people of doing things relative to her exposures that they, in fact, did not. Tom was simultaneously "brought into it" by Dorit and PK - no, wait, the "people around him" - and yet didn't find out about said exposure or commentary about it until the storyline aired months after the fact. 

12 hours ago, film noire said:

Don't  tell her -- we'll never see you again! ("Doso, sit down. We need to talk.  Perhaps I've protected you too much from the online world, but you need to know that some girls are fast.  They roam the internet - in these strange places called "webby sites" -- and lure you in. At first, it's all LOLs and seemingly good clean fun, but once the jokes about the C word and table linens come out  -- WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS DIRTY WORLD THAT ANYONE WOULD MOCK NAPERY?? -- it turns into something evil and wrong!!  And worst of all is what I found out today --  apparently, you set the whole comic premise in motion -- MY BABY! MY BABY IS LOST TO ME!!")

1 hour ago, Higgins said:

Seems to me if your vulva is exposed, it's on you unless you have been in an accident. I never expose mine and if I did I would expect people might see it. Edited to add on occasion I do but only on birthdays and Valentine's Day.

Perhaps Erika's exposures are evidence of neurological Lyme. 

12 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Dorit apologized and Camille thought it a sincere apology.  Until the beach house then Camille brought it up again.

It was a response to a discourse started by fans so it's not like she brought it up apropos of nothing. 

Erika was "whining" about Kathryn on podcasts a year after she left. 

Because viewers revisit these moments for years, as this board illustrates. 

• Love 9
(edited)
3 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Perhaps Erika's exposures are evidence of neurological Lyme. 

Of course! -- it's  LLD  (Lyme Labia Disorder) -- a kissing cousin of Muffhausen Syndrome.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 24
9 minutes ago, film noire said:

Of course! -- it's  LLD  (Lime Labia Disorder) -- a kissing cousin of Muffhausen Syndrome.

Ok. You have me cracking up with that one. Brilliant Film Noire. 

• Love 8

Erika has certainly accused people of doing things relative to her exposures that they, in fact, did not. Tom was simultaneously "brought into it" by Dorit and PK - no, wait, the "people around him" - and yet didn't find out about said exposure or commentary about it until the storyline aired months after the fact. 

Tom being "brought in" isn't the same as someone doing something, like, looking at something far longer than they should. It was only PK who was really leering at it.

I've heard women use it too but yeah, it does typically tend to be more men that use it in reference to other men.  

I do find it funny when when I hear British people say "You stupid c*nt". Almost as redundant when people call their drink "chai tea".

• Love 4
On 3/5/2018 at 5:11 PM, film noire said:

LOL -- that's so funny, Dosodog - Erika could even do the commercial:

"Honey, my boss and his wife are at the door, and there's no napkin at her place setting!!"

"Calm down, sweetheart -- I'm wearing Cuntkins by Erika Jayne - it's a panty AND a table linen!"

They sound so cute! Like, super kawaii until you think about it ;)

On 3/5/2018 at 5:16 PM, link417 said:

Top of the Muffkin TO YOU!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, BBHN said:

I do find it funny when when I hear British people say "You stupid c*nt". Almost as redundant when people call their drink "chai tea".

I hear more "Chai Karak" but yeah, same thing.  Either way, I'm pulling a face.  LOL. 

• Love 1

When one of the woman called another woman a c*** on the RHoSydney reunion all the woman were taken aback by it and didnt appear it react like it was a normal thing to call a woman even in Australia.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I agree with your entire post, HunterHunted.  When I'm around co-workers who don't cuss at all, I make sure to keep my conversations swear-word free!  It's about reading the room and making people around you feel comfortable.

As far as panty-gate goes, I still can't fathom leaving the house with no underwear on!  I know, they don't want panty lines, but sheesh, the worry about how you sit or get in and out of a car when wearing a short skirt or dress with no underwear on seems like too much worry to me.  I'd rather have the panty line.  I'm not a prude, but the notion of not wearing underwear actually grosses me out.  Same with men going commando.  Just, no.  YMMV.  

Couple things. While I agree with the coworker thing, Erika’s workplace is a trashy reality show not an office so I’m not sure it applies directly. Did she call the women c**** or just use it in general? I can’t remember. Was she Gretchen Weiners trying to make c*** happen like when you call people bitch in an “endearing” way?  

What do the other women wear under their short tight dresses? Going commando is common and I’d say with those dresses nearly necesssary. Still, one needs to be aware of what’s going on down there if you’re commando unless you’ve brought a snatch blocker like RHONY. Who was it that had to keep playing that role for Sonja that one weekend get away?

i just don’t think its a big enough deal for some forgotten HW to be tweeting about. Like another poster said she’s at least a year late. Also, is the poster who is writing essays defending mystery HW Kathryn an irl friend of hers? It’s just a lot of passion for such an unknown entity. 

On 05/03/2018 at 8:25 PM, zoeysmom said:

Sometimes people say they miss Season 1 Camille, this season Erika is way too serene, I am hoping she reverts back to Erika and her first season on the show.  True colors.

Well she got called c*** as an insult. The stupid adding onto it. She was also there with a new bf so I’m sure that made it even more embarrassing/awkward.  Even if Erika is a fan of the word I imagine she wouldn’t agree with Doridiots usage of it in this instance. She was just gunning for Camille for no reason. 

• Love 6