Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Discussion

• Start Topic

I think it's scripted but only Kim and Kris are now following along with it. I do believe the family all love each other, but there is a lot of deepseated anger building up. I think if Kris and Bruce divorce, he'll get plenty, Kris will never risk him spilling the beans.

Kim is... Just nothing... There's no there there. She's a soulless lump of Botox and silicone, held together by a veneer of self tanner. Even her interaction with her kid is fake. The constant selfie taking is ridiculous. I wish someone would steal that memory disc and plaster those UNRETOUCHED pics all over the net.

If someone in her inner circle were to steal that disc and post pics, would that be a crime? What would the charges be?

I just loved the segment with none of the other sisters even coming close to caring about Kim's Vogue cover!  I am so surprised they even allowed us to see that.  Then with Kris in the background demanding that they all congratulate their sister-you would have thought it was Kris who was on that cover the way she was acting.  Did I understand correctly, that the pictures were taken in Kris' bedroom with her holding Baby Blanket (I love that)?  I did not see any of the magazine except for the cover picture that we were forced to look at, but was Kris in the article?

A 'selfie-book' for her 'fiancé'?  How was she going to publish this 'selfie book'?   Is she going to send the pictures to Snapfish?  Is she going to have her 'Executive Assistant print the pictures then put them in a 3 ring binder to send to Kanye?  Why did Kim not take a selfie of her crying on the zipline platform?  That one would have been great! 

So, so sad that the only reason Bruce's kids were invited was to keep Bruce out of Kris' hair. 

Come on, why is Kim so freaked by Brody seeing her naked?  She is always walking around with her boobs hanging out.  What was it Brody was saying in the room w/Brandon & his wife about 'half Chubbs'?

• Love 1

I just loved the segment with none of the other sisters even coming close to caring about Kim's Vogue cover!  I am so surprised they even allowed us to see that.  Then with Kris in the background demanding that they all congratulate their sister-you would have thought it was Kris who was on that cover the way she was acting.  Did I understand correctly, that the pictures were taken in Kris' bedroom with her holding Baby Blanket (I love that)?  I did not see any of the magazine except for the cover picture that we were forced to look at, but was Kris in the article?

A 'selfie-book' for her 'fiancé'?  How was she going to publish this 'selfie book'?   Is she going to send the pictures to Snapfish?  Is she going to have her 'Executive Assistant print the pictures then put them in a 3 ring binder to send to Kanye?  Why did Kim not take a selfie of her crying on the zipline platform?  That one would have been great! 

So, so sad that the only reason Bruce's kids were invited was to keep Bruce out of Kris' hair. 

Come on, why is Kim so freaked by Brody seeing her naked?  She is always walking around with her boobs hanging out.  What was it Brody was saying in the room w/Brandon & his wife about 'half Chubbs'?

Leah asked Brody if he got turned on by Kim and Brandon joked about him getting excited by his sister. Brody's remark was that he maybe got a "half Chub". I guess a Chubby is slang for an erection. Since he and Kim are not related by blood, there's no harm, no foul. It's also pretty clear they have spent very little time together over the years and I doubt they are very close (both Brandon and Brody seem to roll their eyes a lot at Kim). IMO Kim wasn't bothered at all by him walking in. I think she loved it. Any pretense of modesty on her part is ridiculous. She's shown her wares to the world for the almighty dollar.

I thought Khloe was joking but Kim was actually on the cover of K9 magazine in 2008. I bet she was squealing for joy then also.

(edited)

I just loved the segment with none of the other sisters even coming close to caring about Kim's Vogue cover!  I am so surprised they even allowed us to see that.  Then with Kris in the background demanding that they all congratulate their sister-you would have thought it was Kris who was on that cover the way she was acting.

Kim and Kris are lucky none of them blurted out the real truth, "you only got it because of Kanye." Or if they did, they edited out. lol I totally bet Kendall was thinking it, if she didn't say it out loud.

Her reactions toward Rob make her look the worst, the fact they left that in after all the wedding reports was surprising. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

Why does Kanye need a special selfie book? All the pics she took were on InstaGram anyway.

If I were there when she was taking all those selfies during the fire show, I'd have gotten up and stood right in the middle between her and the performers and had my own fat ass blocking her shot.

She should save herself the trouble of all this travel and just send a cardboard cutout of her making the fuck me face and the rest of the family can just take pics of "Kim"

zip lining or sunbathing or just sitting around in all her fabulousness.

• Love 1
(edited)

Not only was it very telling that her sisters didn't react to her appearing on the cover of Vogue, but just before she announced that she teased and told them the big announcement was that she was pregnant again.  They still didn't show any enthusiasm for that either.  Very telling indeed.

AND THEN ...

Kourtney joked that she had been offered the cover of Natural Health Magazine, which Khloé very loudly and enthusiastically congratulated her on.

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Love 2

Not only was it very telling that her sisters didn't react to her appearing on the cover of Vogue, but just before she announced that she teased and told them the big announcement was that she was pregnant again.  They still didn't show any enthusiasm for that either.  Very telling indeed.

AND THEN ...

Kourtney joked that she had been offered the cover of Natural Health Magazine, which Khloé very loudly and enthusiastically congratulated her on.

Do a google search on Kim Kardashian and K9 magazine. She made the cover in 2008! She had to share it with a dog but then she had to share Vogue with Kanye.

• Love 3

I can't stand how Kris treats Bruce's kids.  She has been a step mom to them for as long as Bruce has been a step-dad to the K's (and Rob).  Its truly DISGUSTING behavior

True, but at some point Bruce stopped being a dad to his own kids and took on Rob Kardashian's as his priority. He said "it was difficult" between him and their mom, so he figured he would wait till they grew up to get in touch with them. I'm sure it didn't bother Kris one bit.. more for her and hers.

• Love 4

He said "it was difficult" between him and their mom, so he figured he would wait till they grew up to get in touch with them.

It made me so angry when he said that. Somehow, he made himself a victim. He's actually pretty lucky that his kids are giving him the time of day. Usually, when parents take this route (the "Oh, I'll explain it all when they're older and won't see them until then" tactic), the adult kid looks at them and asks, "Who the f are you?" when they show up and ready to be a parent.

It made me so angry when he said that. Somehow, he made himself a victim. He's actually pretty lucky that his kids are giving him the time of day. Usually, when parents take this route (the "Oh, I'll explain it all when they're older and won't see them until then" tactic), the adult kid looks at them and asks, "Who the f are you?" when they show up and ready to be a parent.

Word. I think this is why Brody may be passive aggressive sometimes in his interactions with Bruce. Bruce commented to Brody that "I raised 10 kids". Brody shoud have said no you raised 2 of your own (Kendall and Kylie) and 4 of Robert Kardashians. And lecturing Brody on punctuality? Please!

• Love 1

Word. I think this is why Brody may be passive aggressive sometimes in his interactions with Bruce. Bruce commented to Brody that "I raised 10 kids". Brody shoud have said no you raised 2 of your own (Kendall and Kylie) and 4 of Robert Kardashians. And lecturing Brody on punctuality? Please!

And apparently did a shitty job raising those 6 kids (see: sex tape, etc.)

And both of his ex-wives were "difficult"? Hmm, who is the common denominator in these relationships.

• Love 1

And apparently did a shitty job raising those 6 kids (see: sex tape, etc.)

And both of his ex-wives were "difficult"? Hmm, who is the common denominator in these relationships.

The fault is squarely on Bruce for shirking his duties as a father. I will say however that seeing what his personality is like now (not sure if it was the same back then) I can see how Kris steam rollered him into putting her kids first. There was also some friction allegedly between Kris and Brandon and Brody's mom, so I can see how Bruce wanting to not have yet another failed marriage, conceded to Kris and let her rule their lives, gradually squeezing them out of the picture. Bruce can't justify his behavior. He pisses and moans and gripes that Kylie and Kendall don't want to spend time with him but does he ever think about the boys feelings back then? Their dad is BRUCE JENNER Olympic champ! and yet they have to make due with piano playing David Foster as a substitute.  

• Love 1

Rob being a no-show is not a new thing. They all probably figured Khloe was handling it because if he was likely to respond to anyone it was her. I see Khloe doing the same thing with Rob that she did with Lamar with the co-dependence.

Lord, E! Is promoting the big fight in Part 2 of the fake family vacation in Thailand between Khloe and Kim where Kim calls Khloe a "miserable person". Khloe's response to Kim is to tell her to take more selfies. I'm not sure why E! Is giving Kim the "bitch" edit (I mean it must take some serious editing NOT to give Kim the bitch edit) but I assume falling ratings must have something to do with it. E! must realize that people are sick and disgusted with Kim and they are trying to lure viewers back with Kim smack downs. Of course another E! lead story is that North is walking...yup, that deserves a full story. I can't wait for the inevitable speculation (by Kris) that North and Prince George are dating.

• Love 1

I think Bruce being a surrogate father for the Kardashian kids has been made out to be more than it really is.

Robert Sr was very much in the picture and involved in their upbringing.  By all accounts, his family have always spoken highly of him.  When he died, the girls were already over 18 and Rob was living with his Dad.

• Love 1

I think Bruce being a surrogate father for the Kardashian kids has been made out to be more than it really is.

Robert Sr was very much in the picture and involved in their upbringing.  By all accounts, his family have always spoken highly of him.  When he died, the girls were already over 18 and Rob was living with his Dad.

I think the talk of Rob Sr being such a great dad is more than it was. He showed up for dinner on Sunday and let Bruce handle the day to day. He was out there being a man about town with OJ.

Kris turned him into a saint right around the time she got sick of Bruce.

(edited)

I think the talk of Rob Sr being such a great dad is more than it was. He showed up for dinner on Sunday and let Bruce handle the day to day. He was out there being a man about town with OJ.

Kris turned him into a saint right around the time she got sick of Bruce.

It was his kids that have always spoke highly of him - more than they do of Kris. There is no indication that Robert Sr was an absentee father.  Rob lived with him.  They named the first store Dash - this before they became well known. Kim and Khole worked with him.Mason's middle name is Dash. He certainly seem involved in decisions in his kids' lives.  If not, I think there would have been more resentment from his kids - the way Brody resents Bruce.

In as far as the day to day, Bruce Jenner was in the typical stepfather role.

Edited by twilightzone
(edited)

It was his kids that have always spoke highly of him - more than they do of Kris. There is no indication that Robert Sr was an absentee father. Rob lived with him. They named the first store Dash - this before they became well known. Kim and Khole worked with him.Mason's middle name is Dash. He certainly seem involved in decisions in his kids' lives. If not, I think there would have been more resentment from his kids - the way Brody resents Bruce.

In as far as the day to day, Bruce Jenner was in the typical stepfather role.

He's their dad. I would hope they speak highly of him. But from snippets of things that have been said he was very controlling, much like Kris and thought nothing of cutting his kids off and not speaking to them when they didn't do what he expected. I don't mean absentee father in the sense that Bruce was to Brody and Brandon. I mean in the sense that his big contribution was coming for dinner on Sundays and when the kids were grown up enough to not need constant supervision he let them live with him. Rob did because he couldn't get along with Kris. He cut Kim off when she ran off and got married. He only forgave her when she wanted a divorce and then he was all over it. I don't think he was a bad father. But he wasn't the saint Kris makes him to be. The kids are more realistic in their comments. Bruce's role was that of a typical step father, I do think he did a lot for the kids. I don't think they particularly care about him, outside of Khloe and Rob. Kourtney is on the fence and Kim I think takes her cue from Kris, so Bruce is a nobody to her. Edited by iwasish
(edited)

I found this episode unbelievably sad.  This family that was blessed with so much is really just hanging on by a thread.  I was not amused, as were others here, by the catiness of the sisters over Kim's Vogue cover.  Kim is an annoying narcissist but if you can't be happy for your sister - happy because SHE is happy - then you don't really have much.  I really hate to give Kim too much credit because I think she is sick, but if it werent for Kim we wouldn't know ANY of these deluded broads - Kourtney wouldn't have just bought a $13 Million house, Khloe would be still hanging with the third rate, no-name rappers of her past, and Kendall would NOT be walking Paris Fashion week.  If I were Kim, I'd drop the show and let them carry on without me if they hate me so much.

Rob is a pathetic loser.  I don't care if he's depressed.  I'm no stranger to it and that doesn't give you carte blanche to basically flake on everything and everyone.  He's always been a zero and now he's a big fat zero and all I can say is "shrug".  On this I agreed with Kim too.  Why do people have to chase down  a grown man who does nothing but lie to their faces?  To hell with him!  When he grows a pair and realizes that he's going to have to make his own way in the world rather than having all 15 of his sisters taking care of him, he'll be better off.

I, for the life of me, couldn't understand the tension between Kris and Bruce.  All of these people are grown ups, nobody is forced to do anything.  Having lived in Thailand, I know that the beaches are wonderful, and Thai massage is legenday.  If that's what Kris and Kim want to do, what's the problem?  Let Bruce play with the others and let those who cry at a spotted zip line, shop.  Why fight?

I just can't with Kendall and Kylie.  I don't like Kris at all but if my ungrateful, spoiled ass teenaged daughter called me a liar to my face, I'd punch her dead in hers and the vacay would be over.  We're on the next flight out.  I have a visceral dislike of the two younger girls and their scowling faces and lazy, uninterested saunter.  I simply can't stand either one of them.

On the flip, I love Brody to death, and not for his handsome looks - he's the most real person there.  More of him please.

And finally - Kim needs therapy.  Watching this grown ass, married woman with a baby spend a whole vacation taking pictures of herself and paying an assistant to take pictures of her is very disturbing.  She is the dictionary definition of narcissist and I would go completely off on her.

Edited by Timetoread
  • Love 4

Rob did because he couldn't get along with Kris. He cut Kim off when she ran off and got married. He only forgave her when she wanted a divorce and then he was all over it.

Yes and Bruce was the one who was dealing with the day-to-day of that situation until Rob got back involved which was only when Kim now needed legal help. When she was doing what he wanted of her. 

They've shown clips of school events before, like Rob's games in highschool and it's Bruce there cheering him on. They've not shown day-to-day video clips of Robert at those things. It would have been nice for Bruce to be there for Brody and Brandon's highschool games too though.

(edited)

I found this episode unbelievably sad. This family that was blessed with so much is really just hanging on by a thread. I was not amused, as were others here, by the catiness of the sisters over Kim's Vogue cover. Kim is an annoying narcissist but if you can't be happy for your sister - happy because SHE is happy - then you don't really have much. I really hate to give Kim too much credit because I think she is sick, but if it werent for Kim we wouldn't know ANY of these deluded broads - Kourtney wouldn't have just bought a $13 Million house, Khloe would be still hanging with the third rate, no-name rappers of her past, and Kendall would NOT be walking Paris Fashion week. If I were Kim, I'd drop the show and let them carry on without me if they hate me so much.

Rob is a pathetic loser. I don't care if he's depressed. I'm no stranger to it and that doesn't give you carte blanche to basically flake on everything and everyone. He's always been a zero and now he's a big fat zero and all I can say is "shrug". On this I agreed with Kim too. Why do people have to chase down a grown man who does nothing but lie to their faces? To hell with him! When he grows a pair and realizes that he's going to have to make his own way in the world rather than having all 15 of his sisters taking care of him, he'll be better off.

I, for the life of me, couldn't understand the tension between Kris and Bruce. All of these people are grown ups, nobody is forced to do anything. Having lived in Thailand, I know that the beaches are wonderful, and Thai massage is legenday. If that's what Kris and Kim want to do, what's the problem? Let Bruce play with the others and let those who cry at a spotted zip line, shop. Why fight?

I just can't with Kendall and Kylie. I don't like Kris at all but if my ungrateful, spoiled ass teenaged daughter called me a liar to my face, I'd punch her dead in hers and the vacay would be over. We're on the next flight out. I have a visceral dislike of the two younger girls and their scowling faces and lazy, uninterested saunter. I simply can't stand either one of them.

On the flip, I love Brody to death, and not for his handsome looks - he's the most real person there. More of him please.

And finally - Kim needs therapy. Watching this grown ass, married woman with a baby spend a whole vacation taking pictures of herself and paying an assistant to take pictures of her is very disturbing. She is the dictionary definition of narcissist and I would go completely off on her.

I don't even know why Bruce went on the vacation. Kris IMO is playing mind games with the younger girls. She's still pretending she and Bruce are a couple who just live separately. Kylie and Kendall enjoyed the zip lining, and I'm sure the canoeing also. Kim and Kris could well have found time to shop.

The girls should be thrilled for Kim and a few years ago I think they would have. But Kim is so sanctimonious and smug and Kris clearly favors her to the point of IMO doing things to benefit Kim over and above the others, that the friction between them has escalated to this point.

Rob.... I don't really know what is wrong with him. But once again why the fuck is Kris dumping him on Khloe? She stated that Rob should live with Khloe in her new house.. Tells Khloe that it's up to her to keep Rob excited about the vacation so he comes along? Not a thought about Robs real future, employment, health etc but she wants him on that vacation. She washed her hands of him.. But is happy to dump him on Khloe.

As far as the disrespect towards Kris from the girls.. She's allowed it, so has Bruce, offer and over. All of the kids have been disrespectful to Kris... Because there's no repercussions.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
On the flip, I love Brody to death, and not for his handsome looks - he's the most real person there.  More of him please.

Him and Brandon and Leah. They actually seem to be real people and really like each other. It's refreshing compared to the rest.

• Love 1

As far as the disrespect towards Kris from the girls.. She's allowed it, so has Bruce, offer and over. All of the kids have been disrespectful to Kris... Because there's no repercussions.

Yes. This is the modern family. I was raised by old school, black folks and that business would not fly AT ALL. If Bruce were even a STEPDAD of old, he would have jacked up the Kardashian kids awhile ago and basically told Robert to take the whole lot of them if they continue to talk to HIS wife like that. But it may not have been necessary because the women of the old generation were perfectly capable of putting real fear into their children for even THINKING of crossing the line. Khloe who once famously told her mother to "suck my d*ck!" would have been beaten to within an inch of her life by any relative within continental borders. Seriously it is not cute. Say what you will about Kris' abhorrent favoritism, Kim is the only child that I've seen show their mother ANY respect at all. She kisses Kim's big butt - yes, but truthfully Kim doesn't NEED Kris, but she keeps her on anyway and allows her mother the space to exercise her own narcissism and come up off of her. Perhaps that is WHY she is the favorite. In this regard she'd be mine too.

Him and Brandon and Leah.

There is something about Leah that is a tad disingenous to me, but for the most part I like her. Brandon is very quiet and doesn't really reveal his personality. But what I DO see in the both of them is a true and powerful love for baby bro, Brody. I get the sense that Brandon would bring down the wrath of God on Brody's behalf if need be and the Leah would support her husband to the Nth in that regard. This endears them to me. And I also feel the vibrations of all that Brandon DOESN'T say and perhaps says ONLY to Leah, I see it in her eyes - she's protective of him. So yeah, they are real. And ironically the ALL grew up with more money than the Kardashian/Jenner household had but apparently their transaction didn't involve selling their souls.

• Love 3

I don't know, remember when Leah had that contrived scene with her dad in a cafe? About her "career" or something? That was pretty famewhorish.

And Brody - I'm sorry, I don't think anything about him is genuine. He's in it for the fame and money, and he's smart enough to know the more drama, the more airtime.

Yes. This is the modern family. I was raised by old school, black folks and that business would not fly AT ALL. If Bruce were even a STEPDAD of old, he would have jacked up the Kardashian kids awhile ago and basically told Robert to take the whole lot of them if they continue to talk to HIS wife like that. But it may not have been necessary because the women of the old generation were perfectly capable of putting real fear into their children for even THINKING of crossing the line. Khloe who once famously told her mother to "suck my d*ck!" would have been beaten to within an inch of her life by any relative within continental borders. Seriously it is not cute. Say what you will about Kris' abhorrent favoritism, Kim is the only child that I've seen show their mother ANY respect at all. She kisses Kim's big butt - yes, but truthfully Kim doesn't NEED Kris, but she keeps her on anyway and allows her mother the space to exercise her own narcissism and come up off of her. Perhaps that is WHY she is the favorite. In this regard she'd be mine too. There is something about Leah that is a tad disingenous to me, but for the most part I like her. Brandon is very quiet and doesn't really reveal his personality. But what I DO see in the both of them is a true and powerful love for baby bro, Brody. I get the sense that Brandon would bring down the wrath of God on Brody's behalf if need be and the Leah would support her husband to the Nth in that regard. This endears them to me. And I also feel the vibrations of all that Brandon DOESN'T say and perhaps says ONLY to Leah, I see it in her eyes - she's protective of him. So yeah, they are real. And ironically the ALL grew up with more money than the Kardashian/Jenner household had but apparently their transaction didn't involve selling their souls.

Yeah Kim is more respectful to Kris, this season, in earlier seasons she was pretty nasty to her also. But now I think they're two of a kind, both of them caring about nothing but fame. She's nicer to her mother because she needs her.

The girls should be more enthused and happy for Kim. But I can see their side. She is so consumed with herself and her looks and the twitter and the Instagram and the selfies and getting more and more stuff and always looking at herself, having her glam squad and her executive assistant.. . Does she ever talk about anything other than herself or Kanye?

She is just so superficial and material minded. I can see how they are just sooo over it and her.

• Love 3

Kim doesn't seem to care about any of her siblings, why should they care about her?

When Kris H was holding up the divorce and Kim was all stressed because SHE wanted to get on with her life and he was being difficult! Kris was wringing her hands because the golden goose wasn't enjoying her pregnancy and it was so unfair, she deserves to be happy! Khloe seemed very sympathetic, but when Khloe was unhappy and stressed over her FOUR year marriage breaking up, Kim basically told her to get over it because she was depressing everyone else.

As I've posted before Kim is all about Kim. Her concerns about the others are in relation to how it affects

Kim. She rolled her eyes over Kourtney's taking time to be with her kids and Kim having to pick up the slack, but now she uses North as an excuse for everything. Can't zipline because she'd rather be with her child! But North never interferes with selfie taking time, or sunbathing time or twitter time, or walking around with her tits exposed time.

Every time I hear North's alleged babbling, I check the show credits for " voice of North"

• Love 11

I'm surprised Kim didn't "accidentally" leave her computer with that picture of her meeting with Anna Wintour out for somebody else to discover.  Or maybe she did and nobody took the bait.  But why would she even bother attempting to be falsely modest?

(edited)

I think Rob is clearly suffering from mental illness, as well as some physical issues. Mental illness is just as real as physical illness. Would Kimmy still be as dismissive and cold toward Rob if he had cancer? Well - it IS Kim we are talking about here. What about the possibility that he may have tried to harm himself while the others were in Thailand? I'm sure that thought never crossed Kimmode's little mind.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 1
(edited)

Kim is an annoying narcissist but if you can't be happy for your sister - happy because SHE is happy - then you don't really have much.  I really hate to give Kim too much credit because I think she is sick, but if it werent for Kim we wouldn't know ANY of these deluded broads - Kourtney wouldn't have just bought a $13 Million house, Khloe would be still hanging with the third rate, no-name rappers of her past, and Kendall would NOT be walking Paris Fashion week.  If I were Kim, I'd drop the show and let them carry on without me if they hate me so much.

Maybe if Kim ever showed any happiness for any of her siblings' accomplishments I'd agree that they should be happy for her.  But self-centered Kim doesn't care about anyone but herself.

Yup, if it weren't for Kim, we wouldn't be subjected to this over exposed family and Kim's over exposed tits and ass.  Seeing what fame has done to their family dynamics, maybe never becoming famous (for no good reason) would have been a blessing.  Maybe Kim wouldn't be this vapid, shallow narcissist; Kris wouldn't be a money hungry bitch, willing to pimp her kids out for the all-mighty dollar; Rob wouldn't be the emotional mess he seems to have turned into; Khloe wouldn't have rushed into a doomed marriage; Bruce wouldn't be treated like a doormat by his wife; and Kylie wouldn't be allowed to do whatever she wants at 16 because her mom is too busy pimping to act like a mother.  And Kim isn't going to walk away from anything that keeps her T&A in the spotlight.   

Edited by parisprincess
  • Love 1
Every time I hear North's alleged babbling, I check the show credits for " voice of North"

Ha! During those scenes I always have this creepy feeling that the baby isn't even there.

I think Rob is clearly suffering from mental illness, as well as some physical issues. Mental illness is just as real as physical illness.

But Rob refuses to be treated. That seems to be the major problem they all have with him.

Her reactions toward Rob make her look the worst, the fact they left that in after all the wedding reports was surprising.

One can only imagine what's on the cutting room floor.  If this is the best light they can show her in, she must really be a piece of work.

• Love 1

Maybe if Kim ever showed any happiness for any of her siblings' accomplishments I'd agree that they should be happy for her.  But self-centered Kim doesn't care about anyone but herself.

Yep, no one but herself, not even Kris. Remember last summer when Kris had her talk show and she begged Kimmy to make an appearance and Kim threw a hissy fit and refused? She even whined about making that one minute video for her, all because she hadn't lost all her pregnancy weight yet. Completely selfish and vacuous as always.

• Love 4

Exactly. She tends to gloat and rub her happiness in her sisters' faces. Example: Before announcing her Vogue cover, she 'joked' that she was pregnant -- knowing Khloe must be sad about having to put children on hold since, you know, her marriage just fell apart. It was subtle, but definitely deliberate.

And it's realllllllly hard to genuinely be happy for a narcissist. They're so damned self-involved and exhausting (I work for one), that when they're happy, they want you to drop everything and BE HAPPY for them. NOW! Ugh.

• Love 3

I also think Kim's achievements aren't so much for hard work and sweat, but more from Kris working her connections, negotiations and basically hounding someone into acquiescing.

Kendall is a working model, she travels, does auditions etc. Getting a Vogue cover for Kendall is an accomplishment. Kim isn't a model, she's a personality, she's savvy and slick and like her mom a master at using social media to create a buzz. But giving her a vogue cover? IMO Anna has jumped the shark. I think it's the start of a slow downturn for Vogue.

I think Rob is clearly suffering from mental illness, as well as some physical issues. Mental illness is just as real as physical illness. Would Kimmy still be as dismissive and cold toward Rob if he had cancer? Well - it IS Kim we are talking about here. What about the possibility that he may have tried to harm himself while the others were in Thailand? I'm sure that thought never crossed Kimmode's little mind.

I think if Rob had cancer Kim would be taking selfies with him during chemo treatments. That's the kind of asshole she is.

• Love 7

I have no idea if Rob has a mental illness or is just an ass. But after a while I would get tired of the crap he pulls too. He needs to help himself - whatever his issues are. Maybe he isn't ill at all. Maybe he just doesn't like his damn family. Could you blame him?

I didn't notice this until I just read it.  Did anyone else see Rob in that segment in this episode n the kitchen sporting braces?

I did not notice...but what I did notice was in the article, they referred to him as a 'designer'.  Designer of Socks? Throwing a picture of a marijuana leaf on an athletic sock is now considered being a designer? Guess they have to give him some kind of credit for doing something other than being a recluse.

I did not notice...but what I did notice was in the article, they referred to him as a 'designer'.  Designer of Socks? Throwing a picture of a marijuana leaf on an athletic sock is now considered being a designer? Guess they have to give him some kind of credit for doing something other than being a recluse.

I think Rob is a "designer" in the same way Kanye is a "designer". Just another reason why Kanye fits right into this family.

(edited)

Mentally ill people don't usually worry about having their teeth straightened. Or maybe they do. I'm not sure. But I don't thing Rob's problems are mental as much as emotional.  

He goes so far as getting shots to go to Thailand and then does a no show. Is he really all that close to Khloe? Why would he basically ruin her vacay by not just going with them, but by going MIA? He could have just called her or told her as she was getting ready to leave that he wasn't going. He is allowing her to live with him, goof around with her, but then pulls the passive aggressive shit by not showing up. I don't think the others have as much reason to be pissed at him since he's pretty much cut himself off from them, but Khloe should be annoyed and hurt.  Kris should see that not only Rob has issues but Khloe also. Why does she feel the need to fix everyone? She couldn't fix Lamar or her marriage. She can't fix Rob, she doesn't even know what is wrong with him. Kim is right in that Khloe is taking on too much responsibility for Rob. But I see Khloe thinking, if I don't help him, who will?  When Khloe was depressed over moving out of her house and was partying, Kourtney was concerned that she was drinking too much.. and told Kris not to give her advice about purchasing liquor.. but you could hear Kris on the phone telling Khloe to go ahead and have fun "you're in your twenties!!!) Bruce was concerned over her partying, SCOTT was worried, so was her friend Malika. But not Kris... go ahead an drink your troubles away! Maybe Rob ate his troubles away.

And how happy are they all really? They talk about being stressed and anxious all the time. Kylie is having anxiety attacks? Over what? The more I watch this show the more I realize what a shitty mother Kris is. Every one of her kids has issues that relate back to decisions Kris made and her overbearing controlling personality. She cries herself to sleep every night? She's not too upset to host E! News or attend parties and concerts with French Montana!! her new BFF! Or plan elaborate vacations to foreign countries.

She wasn't wearing a seat belt in that fender bender.. too bad she didn't smack her head on the seat in front of her and get a clue. Or at least a headache.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5

When Kris H was holding up the divorce and Kim was all stressed because SHE wanted to get on with her life and he was being difficult! Kris was wringing her hands because the golden goose wasn't enjoying her pregnancy and it was so unfair, she deserves to be happy! Khloe seemed very sympathetic, but when Khloe was unhappy and stressed over her FOUR year marriage breaking up, Kim basically told her to get over it because she was depressing everyone else.

Khloe excels at trying to keep it real, yet she is as phoney as the rest of them.

According to media reports, Khloe and Lamar have been over for a very long time and she's been secretly dating and having her fun. They decided to use the divorce storyline for the show, because it was time. If any in the family were not sympathetic enough to Khloe's revelation (that they have known about for the past year) maybe it is because they know she, herself, hasn't really cared in ages.

Khloe and Lamar were the fakest of them all.  I never bought into the "marriage in bliss",  baby-talk, Lam-Lam. 

It takes two to tangle.  I'm sure he had his demons.  But it's a joke that she was portrayed as this saintly wife, innocent victim.  When is known to be vulgar and mean.  Of course, she freely bashes him now that she has hooked someone else.