Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Discussion

• Start Topic

That's rich. Kim supposedly accused him of leaking negative stories about her to the press. Now they leak his alleged drug usage

Exactly. Only the Kardashians would think leaking Rob's possible drug usage to the press would "help" him. Of course, their "help" gets their name in the media more. Honestly, I can see why Rob would possibly cut Kim out of his life. She is Kris' favorite and she has been quite nasty to him in the past. 

Uhhh...WTF? if thats the dog's real poop..Blue is obviously very sick.  They are so clueless, they dont even mention it.  My only hope is that its all for the show...and that wasnt real.  Or at least that one their minions, that we never see on camera,  takes Blue to the vet.

(edited)

A daily dump of diarrhea is not normal in any dog. My guess is they used faux diarrhea for dramatic effect,

But there is no way in hell, fastidious Kim is walking around in clothing that reeks of dog shit. Nor is she exposing her daughter to it. And I doubt Kanye would be so nonchalant about it. I call, fake shit, fake story line.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
(edited)

And she seems to be the one controlling the size of their family. I doubt Scott wants four kids, but if Kourtney wants that she will have it, with no consideration for his wishes.

I am not so sure of that, after what Scott has been through - as an only child losing both parents so suddenly at an early age.

Edited by twilightzone

Where was the dog when Kim opened the laundry room door? Where was the dog when Kris opened it and then proceeded to clean up with paper towels?

Good catch! The door to the garage was closed also. The dog wasn't there, whoever let him out had to have seen the shit.

I don't doubt the dog has shit in the house but that whole scenario was greatly exaggerated.

Don't people who are addicted to drugs usually lose weight, not gain it? Unless he's "addicted" to marijuana & eating brownies & cheetos all the time.

Not necessarily. Look at Chris Farley. Sometimes drug addicts also have issues with food.

• Love 1

Maybe it was barking because it had to shit? Why is the dog locked in a laundry room during the day? Kendall's remarks made it seem as if the dog were outside all day and Kris puts it in the laundry room at night. Now if Kris was up at 4 like Kim says she is, she should be letting it out and would see the shit then.

I believe the dog shits in the house. I just believe that that scene was totally staged. And the shit was fake.

The black dog has been there for years, no mention of it shitting in the house, so someone housebroke it.

Good Lord at the previews for next week's episode.  Is it an Ass Off between Kim and Khloe?  WTF?  Do they honestly believe an ass padded with an entire sofa is attractive?  Or natural?

Notice too, the strategically placed mud enhancing the size of those asses?

Notice how they got Kanye on the show without him actually being on the show? I guess he can keep denying that he will ever be on it this way.

Was it really racism though?  They were in a different country.  Kanye's song is called "N's in Paris".  So for the guy to say "N's in Vienna"... I just didn't see the pearl-clutching-ness about it all.  If that family is so horrified by that word, why are they profiting from it via Kanye?  The blackface... I personally wouldn't do it, but it was a comedian in a part of the world where they may not have the history with it.  I failed to see why Kris and Kim were so scandalized.

Don't even get me started on Kim saying she's never been more disrespected as a woman.  The jokes write themselves for that little nugget.

• Love 8

Racism? A Kardashian wouldn't know racism if it bit them in their fat asses.

How about Khloe's comment during the BS plane story? About how Kim should say that she only likes "black cock"

I find that to be an offensive statement.

I didn't see or hear any racism in this episode except for Khloe's comment. I don't even think the comedian' s twist on the song title was offensive. Nor was the blackface. And if they were truly offended, they should have spoke up right then, instead of standing around smiling. And they should have torn up the big fat check they received for attending. That is speaking up about racism or offensive jokes. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, Kris cashed that check. Didn't even send 10% to the United Negro College Fund.

• Love 7

On the take NY show thy tried so hard to make Kris H look awful; then after all of Kims phone calls painted Kris H in a bad light "he's holding up my life" stuff. From the previews it seems like the family is going back on tier word about being Lamar's family.

As much as they tried to make Kris H look awful (and he didn't look great), Kim looked even worse. If that was the best footage they could come up with to paint her in a positive light, she must really be a piece of work.

This post reminded me of one of my all time favorite Scott Disick lines - when Kim was whining about how she did not want Kris H to move in her house (seriously), he said "You do realize you're married, right?"

• Love 5

I remember reading about the incident on the plane when it supposedly happened and I believe the only source was Kim.  I doubt it ever happened. Or maybe some woman whispered to her husband "Oh, the baby's black" which is certainly not racist, it's noticing the baby is black.  It's 2013 in case Kim hadn't noticed  - interracial couples and their beautiful children don't even raise eyebrows anymore.  Even as far back as when her uncle OJ was on trial - there was never much discussion about the fact that it was an interracial marriage. 

I never heard of Kanye's song until I read it here, so that went over my head.  I think that this was all a ploy to get attention and some footage for the show, and to show how sensitive and caring the Kardashians are.

So we're treated to a lecture on blackface from none other than Kris Jenner, complete with video footage. Seriously?  What are these people trying to prove?

Epic fail. 

• Love 2

If Kris H came across badly, I think it was more because he was baffled by the change in Kim. He wasn't exactly a rocket scientist and had a kind of blah personality, but I do think Kim manipulated him into a wedding. I think her ass mesmerized him. Once the wedding was over and done, Kim had buyers remorse and wanted out, she turned off her charming ways and gave him the heave ho.

IMO, if he held things up a bit or made her squirm a little that's a small price to pay for humiliating someone in public and for allowing your new BF to make snide comments in a song about him. Yes she cannot control Kanye's "creative genius" but if Kanye really loved his "girl" so much, and she told him that she didn't want to antagonize Kris H and to please change those lyrics because it would just make a bad situation worse, he would have done it, maybe. If she truly felt guilty for a year as she told Khloe, she would have waited out the delays and let it go thru the courts at the pace Kris set. The end result would have been the same. She didn't need a divorce so she could marry BEFORE the baby was born, she had no intention of getting married while she was fat.

• Love 4

The bit at the end where Kim was reading her blog out loud - I fast forwarded through it. Nil interest in anything she has to say.

As usual Scott is the most entertaining - loved him happy in his blow up bed. Not as good as the mobile office last week - that was great!

Was it really racism though?  They were in a different country.  Kanye's song is called "N's in Paris".  So for the guy to say "N's in Vienna"... I just didn't see the pearl-clutching-ness about it all.  If that family is so horrified by that word, why are they profiting from it via Kanye?  The blackface... I personally wouldn't do it, but it was a comedian in a part of the world where they may not have the history with it.  I failed to see why Kris and Kim were so scandalized.

It's interesting how ignorance is feigned a good amount of the time when it comes to people being racist or racially insensitive.  I don't believe for a second that a reporter in Vienna doesn't understand that the n word is offensive.  I also don't believe that people are such idiots that they don't realize that imitating another race with makeup might not be the best idea if one doesn't want to offend.  The n word takes on a different tone when used by someone non-black, just like the word "bitch" takes on a different tone when used by a man.  I've never heard men say women shouldn't say the word "bitch" amongst each other if a woman gets offended by a man.  It's socially acceptable for blacks to say the n word amongst each other and I don't see why that's a problem.  I don't hear non-Jews argue for the right to tell Jewish jokes or say they shouldn't be told when Roseanne Barr, Joan Rivers and Sarah Silverman tell them.  There are some things that certain groups can get away with in their group that are not accepted when other people say them.  Why is that so hard to understand?  You can say things to your friends and family that outsiders can't say without friction.  The principle is the same when it comes to the n word.

• Love 6

Racism? A Kardashian wouldn't know racism if it bit them in their fat asses.

How about Khloe's comment during the BS plane story? About how Kim should say that she only likes "black cock"

I find that to be an offensive statement.

I didn't see or hear any racism in this episode except for Khloe's comment. I don't even think the comedian' s twist on the song title was offensive. Nor was the blackface. And if they were truly offended, they should have spoke up right then, instead of standing around smiling. 

Khloe's suggested response was in reaction to what Kim described happened on the plane.  It's obvious that Kim has a penchant for rich men who are black American men, so I'm not sure how Khloe stating so is offensive.  There are millions who would swiftly and strongly disagree that blackface isn't offensive.  Kim and Kris did leave the event after being offended.

• Love 1

I guess I'm a bad person, but I was more offended by Kim trying to smuggle a pack of hot dogs on her back that the Kanye impersonator. 

I don't believe for one mmmbop that the situation on the plane as related by Kim the slack jawed moron actually went down thusly.    That shit would have been all over the internet, but apparently, no one can or will corroborate her story. 

Why oh why has a smart, funny, charming, good looking man like Scott allowed himself to be hooked by a vapid,  joyless  woman who looks like she has more facial hair than he does?   I know opposites attract, but he's far too effervescent to be dragged down by all her negative energy.   I would watch a show about Scott alone.   He's the only reason I continue. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Khloe's suggested response was in reaction to what Kim described happened on the plane. It's obvious that Kim has a penchant for rich men who are black American men, so I'm not sure how Khloe stating so is offensive. There are millions who would swiftly and strongly disagree that blackface isn't offensive. Kim and Kris did leave the event after being offended.

Khloes remark wasn't about rich black American men.. It was about "black cock"

Kim and Kris certainly didn't look offended nor did they speak up at the time they were supposedly offended.,If they want to make a stand on racism, it might be taken more seriously, if Kim whose precious daughter was verbally attacked and shouted at (yawn) could have put her cookie down long enough to tell the story. I'd have hoped she'd even whip up a tear or two, even if she had to resort to a tear stick as she did when faking upset over the decision to end her marriage. As I said they were more outraged over the theft of Chanel shoes and a matching purse than anything else.

I dare Kim to put her money where her mouth is and donate her fee, because this was a PAID appearance NOT an "invitation", to some anti racism foundation. Guarantee it will never happen.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 8

It's interesting how ignorance is feigned a good amount of the time when it comes to people being racist or racially insensitive.  I don't believe for a second that a reporter in Vienna doesn't understand that the n word is offensive.  I also don't believe that people are such idiots that they don't realize that imitating another race with makeup might not be the best idea if one doesn't want to offend.  The n word takes on a different tone when used by someone non-black, just like the word "bitch" takes on a different tone when used by a man.  I've never heard men say women shouldn't say the word "bitch" amongst each other if a woman gets offended by a man.  It's socially acceptable for blacks to say the n word amongst each other and I don't see why that's a problem.  I don't hear non-Jews argue for the right to tell Jewish jokes or say they shouldn't be told when Roseanne Barr, Joan Rivers and Sarah Silverman tell them.  There are some things that certain groups can get away with in their group that are not accepted when other people say them.  Why is that so hard to understand?  You can say things to your friends and family that outsiders can't say without friction.  The principle is the same when it comes to the n word.

Talented Tenth, I really do respect everything you say here and I hate that we have to have a discussion about race in the context of the Kardashians, possibly the dumbest television show in history.  However, I disagree with people compartmentalizing "bad" words.  You cannot have the TITLE of your hit song be "N's In Paris" and then freak out if you hear the word - especially in a way that I do not feel was meant to be hateful.  

If I were to write a song called "F*** in LA", I wouldn't be offended if someone were to ask if I was a F** In Vienna.  However, I don't use that word because I don't think it's very nice.  I also wouldn't call my boyfriend a 'perfect bitch'.  The Kardashians (and Kanye) trade in the basest elements of human society, so I refuse to be lectured on racism by these morons.

But moreover, I'm of the mindset that instead of everybody living in a constant state of shock and offense over every perceived demographic slight, we should all loosen the fuck up.  Kim and Kris trying to spin this Vienna trip as a cavalcade of racism insults actual victims of racism.

• Love 12

Neither of them had the slightest interest in Vienna or the Vienna Opera or Ball or whatever it was. They were there because some old fart was willing to shell out mega bucks for Kim to be there. She was bought and paid for. And her momma mad that deal.

Kim's whole demeanor from the beginning was boredom and disinterest. I don't believe for one second the story about being back at the hotel by a certain time to feed "my daughter " and " put my daughter to sleep" . She was using North as an excuse. Kris was surprised they were expected to make certain appearances? WTF? Isn't she the manager? Doesn't she get an itinerary? Isn't every obligation spelled out? I'm sure there was a detailed contract. I noticed they were VERY careful NOT to mention Richard Lugers name. The only mention of him was the on screen description. I believe she was supposed to dance with the old guy and refused.

I resent them using a child to try and garner sympathy. Strange that a baby that wasn't supposed to be a part of the show is being used as a pawn in this family's effort to gain some kind of credibility and respectability. Credibility and respectability are two trains that have long since left the Kardashian station.

• Love 4

I found the sight of the rat and everyone's low key response to be the most outrageous part of the episode. I would evacuate the premise if I ever saw a disgusting rat in my home. I don't think I could get over that. Kourtney showed more emotion in that ridiculous closet organization scene......."where will I put my boots?"

Are these people incapable of doing basic tasks on their own at this point? Kourtney can't unpack a box of clothes without an assistant and an on going list of questions present. Kris can't pack a suitcase for Vienna. She sat there and rattled off a list for someone else to pack. And Kim sitting there getting her hair and make up done telling us how she has structured her day around being with North. Riiiight. Was that an example of some quality time? We know kim doesn't do any of the grunt work most of us do with a baby. I spend half my day cleaning the kitchen & high chair after meals and spot treating food stains on clothing.

• Love 1
(edited)

I found the sight of the rat and everyone's low key response to be the most outrageous part of the episode. I would evacuate the premise if I ever saw a disgusting rat in my home. I don't think I could get over that. Kourtney showed more emotion in that ridiculous closet organization scene......."where will I put my boots?"

Are these people incapable of doing basic tasks on their own at this point? Kourtney can't unpack a box of clothes without an assistant and an on going list of questions present. Kris can't pack a suitcase for Vienna. She sat there and rattled off a list for someone else to pack. And Kim sitting there getting her hair and make up done telling us how she has structured her day around being with North. Riiiight. Was that an example of some quality time? We know kim doesn't do any of the grunt work most of us do with a baby. I spend half my day cleaning the kitchen & high chair after meals and spot treating food stains on clothing.

From the few things Kim has said I suspect, North's schedule is very rigid. I didn't like her interaction with Mason and Penelope while they were eating either. I'm betting she's going to be a distant but controlling mother. I think Kourtney has her eccentricities, but I do think her priorities as a mother are on point. Scott is turning out to be a good dad too.

I think the rats were from central casting. Not that a vacant house in the Hollywood Hills isn't a magnet for vermin, I just think those particular rats probably had their SAG cards.

Scott and Kourtney's cat is beautiful. I hope they keep it inside, away from the coyotes.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

Oh, BTW, the rat?    That was totally a pet rat, not a feral one.    It was planted.

Jesus, even Honey boo boo has a better story line, even if it is mostly farting and walking around with bare, dirty feet and catching the hookworm. 

• Love 1
(edited)

My highlight of the episode was Penelope eating her soup or whatever it was with her hand. It was even better that she kept eating it that way after Kim told her to use a spoon. 

Kim telling Kris that her shoes and bag that were stolen were just material things made me laugh when I remember Kim's freakout over losing her diamond earrings in the ocean on one of the family vacation episodes from an earlier season. Though I think Kris H. found the earrings.

Edited by Misslindsey

I hate to admit it, but I was with Kim on the spoon thing. I like Kourtney, but her kids are like feral children at times.

As for Kim being some pseudo champion of civil rights; rather ironic considering she has a black daughter whom she ignores at every given opportunity.

A woman who was on the same flight commented on Perez Hilton that the incident never happened. She also said Norphan didn't fuss too badly and that the nanny took care of her the entire flight. Whether her post is legit or not, who knows...

• Love 2

That guy did an awful impersonation of Princess Kanye. He forgot to pepper his conversation with "mother fucker" and variations thereof. Is that also only OK when Kanye says it?

He also needed leather jogging pants and a torn t-shirt.  

If the plane incident really happened Kim would have told Kanye about it.  Then I'm sure we would have heard Kanye speak out about it.  There is no way the police were called and it didn't get out in the gossip columns.  I always got a laugh out of the Kardashians but making up stories is a bit too much.

(edited)

Talented Tenth, I really do respect everything you say here and I hate that we have to have a discussion about race in the context of the Kardashians, possibly the dumbest television show in history.  However, I disagree with people compartmentalizing "bad" words.  You cannot have the TITLE of your hit song be "N's In Paris" and then freak out if you hear the word - especially in a way that I do not feel was meant to be hateful.  

If I were to write a song called "F*** in LA", I wouldn't be offended if someone were to ask if I was a F** In Vienna.  However, I don't use that word because I don't think it's very nice.  I also wouldn't call my boyfriend a 'perfect bitch'.  The Kardashians (and Kanye) trade in the basest elements of human society, so I refuse to be lectured on racism by these morons.

But moreover, I'm of the mindset that instead of everybody living in a constant state of shock and offense over every perceived demographic slight, we should all loosen the fuck up.  Kim and Kris trying to spin this Vienna trip as a cavalcade of racism insults actual victims of racism.

There are many words in our society that have dual meanings.  The n word coming from someone white will always be suspect no matter how it's used and therefore it is not socially acceptable.  It's not acceptable from anyone when used in a hateful way.  The general way it's used amongst some people in the hip hop crowd is synonymous with friend, person or guy.  I dislike the usage of the word publicly by blacks because I don't think it's a good look and black usage is always brought up whenever someone white uses the word with racist intent, but blacks are not using the word in a racist way.  Aside from words themselves, the intent behind them is also important.

Kim and Kris didn't write Kanye and Jay Z's song, so there was no need for it to be brought up to them except to antagonize.  Grown men and woman know what's culturally acceptable or not.  I'm not from Italian culture, so if I watch Jersey Shore, I'm not going to go around Italians and use the slang I hear on the show.  I'm smart enough to know that it might offend someone since I'm not one of them.  It's not hurting me not to use slang I didn't grow up with and don't have familiarity with, so why do some people act so hurt over not being able to get away with saying the n word?  I never heard non-bigoted heterosexuals try to tell gays what slang they shouldn't use.  I never heard a non-sexist man tell women they shouldn't say bitch or ho.  Why do people get so up in arms about the n word?  Why is it a difficult concept that it's not offensive when said by blacks, but it's suspect/offensive if said by whites?  Why do people care what slang blacks use amongst themselves in and their art?

Edited by Talented Tenth
  • Love 9

Kim's whole demeanor from the beginning was boredom and disinterest. I don't believe for one second the story about being back at the hotel by a certain time to feed "my daughter " and " put my daughter to sleep" . She was using North as an excuse. Kris was surprised they were expected to make certain appearances? WTF? Isn't she the manager? Doesn't she get an itinerary? Isn't every obligation spelled out? I'm sure there was a detailed contract. I noticed they were VERY careful NOT to mention Richard Lugers name. The only mention of him was the on screen description. I believe she was supposed to dance with the old guy and refused.

If Kris acknowledged knowing about any of those things, she would have to acknowledge that this was a paid job instead of pretending that Kim was invited to host the event. 

Why do people get so up in arms about the n word?  Why is it a difficult concept that it's not offensive when said by blacks, but it's suspect/offensive if said by whites?  Why do people care what slang blacks use amongst themselves in and their art?

Nobody is up in arms about the word except for Kim and Kris.  I don't really care what slang anybody uses.  At the end of the day, it's a word.  Two black people calling each other the N word is quite different than some Mississippi redneck calling a black person the N word - no one is arguing that point.  But I personally think we should all hold ourselves to a higher standard, and if one finds a word vile when used by one group, they shouldn't excuse others when they use it.  That's just my opinion though and I definitely respect yours.  

It's hard to get too worked up though - I did not believe Kim's story about the woman on the plane at all.  I resented the civics lesson by Kris Jenner.  Khloe's argument that Kim should respond the haterz by screaming about loving black cock was laughable.  These people are total trash and bring shame to Americans of all races and creeds.

• Love 7

Having followed this Vienna event when it happened, the show glossed over how truly weird this event was for Kim. Everything they do has some crassness/weirdness attached. No amount of "sincere" blogging on Kim's part changes the game whore aspects of her experiences. Poor North.

They all gross me out but I will say kourtneys house is beautiful, fake rats and all.

• Love 1

Kim's whole demeanor from the beginning was boredom and disinterest. I don't believe for one second the story about being back at the hotel by a certain time to feed "my daughter " and " put my daughter to sleep" .

Yes, because she loves to spend every waking moment with her daughter because she's Mother of the Year now and she just loves to play with her and feed her and blah blah blah which is why her and her husband continually take trips without her.

Speaking of kids, someone needs to tell Kourtney's invisible nanny (because she has to have one or two stashed away) to comb Penelope's hair.

• Love 1

Kourtney has two nannies who are off camera.

Kim's "I've got to feed my daughter" excuse was a little thin. This is the same woman who ditched a three month old infant to go to Paris for a week- while she was allegedly breastfeeding.

The black dog has been there for years, no mention of it shitting in the house, so someone housebroke it.

I think Bruce probably took care of most of the domestic duties around the house that Kris's assistants are in charge of now. It was funny when Kendall said something like "There's no way you got up at 4 AM to take the dog out."

I found Khloe's talk of saying "Hastag! my daughter is black" etc.to be utterly annoying.  I don't know why.  Life is not a fucking hashtag.  Who talks like that?

There is no way that story on the plane is true.  There's no way the pilots had to come out and restrain the woman.  There's no way a person, in this day and age, was so outraged by a bi-racial baby that they started screaming on a plane like that.  And certainly not somebody flying first class from Vienna to Los Angeles.  We would have known about it by now.  I mean, I know when Kim crosses the street.  This would have been kept hush hush?  No way. 

This episode was VERY carefully orchestrated.  I, too, noticed that they didn't say Richard Luger's name.  They didn't talk about the groping/manhandling that was reported when they came back.  IN fact, he was nothing more than the person who greeted them when they got off of the plane. 

I also aassumed that Lugner's rent-a-date contract always included sex.  I mean...that's what happens right?

My favorite part of the episode?  Bruce and Mason racing. 

• Love 4

Yes, because she loves to spend every waking moment with her daughter because she's Mother of the Year now and she just loves to play with her and feed her and blah blah blah

Yeah, and I wish someone would remind Kim of that dog-piling incident she and her creepy best friend Jonathan did on Kourtney for daring to have 2 kids and wanting to spend time with them. And then Jonathan belittled Kourtney for being pregnant "for about two years" and taking time off to care for her kids. Remember that, Kimmie? But now I guess you 'get it' -- but haven't apologized to Kourtney for being an ass to her. (Of course she won't cuz she's just pretending that she loves being a mom. Kourtney actually does.)

• Love 1

Apparently she locks the dog in the laundry room at 7pm. She should be letting it out again at 4am or so. That's nine hours That's a long time, and it depends on when the last time the dog ate. Mine eat at about six pm and last call for the bathroom is about 11pm, then out at 6:30-7:30.am.  

(edited)

In recounting the airplane story, Kris says it was a 12 hour flight and they couldn't even close their eyes. Kim then says "I was asleep and Mom had the baby"

Kris is screeching about being robbed and Kim is lying on the couch texting. Juxtapose that scene with the lost "75K" earrings and Kim's wailing. 

I guess I'm a bad person, but I was more offended by Kim trying to smuggle a pack of hot dogs on her back

BWAHHH!! Her dress really  did her no favors.

She puts herself out there like some kind of  fashion and design maven, but listen to her describing her dress to Khloe. "it's kind of like horsehair.. like its sort of stiff but not really hard..."   

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

She puts herself out there like some kind of  fashion and design maven, but listen to her describing her dress to Khloe. "it's kind of like horsehair.. like its sort of stiff but not really hard..."

Do not make me start on the Kanye jokes.

• Love 3
Kim/Kanye and North's bags should have been packed and reservations at Motel 6 made in their name.

This made me giggle for a full minute. Just the thought of their mountain of LV luggage sitting in the lobby of the Motel 6 is cracking me up!