Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Exactly how I took it. Those emails sure look like they do help Chyna. But i have to wonder, realistically how long would that show have lasted anyway ? Between the nasty separation and Rob not even wanting to show himself in front of a camera I bet it wouldnt have lasted more than a 2nd season anyway.

30 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Typical  Jardashian  spin. “It’s all Chyna’s fault”.  Two people were in that relationship. Rob is  just as responsible for what went on and the damage it did to” The Brand”

But remember, Chyna got the restraining order against Rob, how were they supposed to film season 2 if they couldn't be near each other?

• Love 4

I think that Kylie genuinely loves makeup and that's where she really puts her best foot forward (unlike her sisters who have latched onto her success and claim to love it).  And I also think that she got a taste of life off camera when she was pregnant and doesn't have much interest in doing the show anymore.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Typical  Jardashian  spin. “It’s all Chyna’s fault”.  Two people were in that relationship. Rob is  just as responsible for what went on and the damage it did to” The Brand”

As much as I dislike Chyna  I hope she wins, Or at least gets a big fat settlement. 

It bugs  me how Kris is manipulating Robs financial situation to keep him from having to pay the kind of child support he should. 

Kylie pretty much admits the show is Kuwtk is jyst a bunch of “ stories” . 

I don’t think Rob has the means to pay 20,000 a month in child support, and I’m in the camp that what two year old even needs 20,000 a month.  Chyna claims herself she makes more money then Rob and they have joint custody.

If you read the texts carefully, they bash Rob as well, alluding to him making their brand look bad.  I do believe however that she was with him just for the show, come-up and attention.

I don’t know how Rob is now; he is basically been off social media/out of the public eye for two years now.  Everything you hear about him is third party.  I can’t root for Chyna though; she has shown me what she is currently- throwing strollers, knocking phones out of peoples’ hands, screaming at paparazzi that she probably called herself, promoting skin whitening cream in Africa, passive-aggressive social media taunts, appearing drunk/high, dating 18 years olds, etc...

Another thing (again, according to Chyna, who I had to believe knew this before she got with Rob) has a mental illness, which seems to be swept under the rug, unlike Kanye.  Anyway, just my two cents.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, GaT said:

But remember, Chyna got the restraining order against Rob, how were they supposed to film season 2 if they couldn't be near each other?

If they had season 2 I’ll bet she would have dropped it. 

2 hours ago, nexxie said:

So much for all those filters - the whole fam is done with that.

They have probably come up with a whole other thing to do, maybe a website, or a YouTube channel, or some other thing, but no way are they going to pull back on promoting themselves.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, GaT said:

They have probably come up with a whole other thing to do, maybe a website, or a YouTube channel, or some other thing, but no way are they going to pull back on promoting themselves.

I don't think this means they'll stop snapchatting or instagramming, or anything else. Don't they each have apps that people subscribed to? I think that's what they are talking about. 
I don't follow them on anything (that's why I love coming here -- you guys feed my snark), but I do remember when they were each designing apps. They are likely not making any $$ off of them, so why bother? 

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Love 2

So the Christmas card photo for 2018 is here and it's all the girls who have kid's with their children plus dream without her father Rob. 

I'm trying to figure out if they all took the picture together or if they took it separately and we're Photoshoped together. I'm thinking that they were Photoshoped together.

So is Rob some absentee father? Is Kris raising dream? I know he's got his issues and doesn't want to be on the show but you'd think when they had Dream's Birthday party at Kylie's house there'd be at least one picture of him and his daughter together.

Screenshot_2018-12-24-09-49-32.png

• Love 1

It's absolutely photoshopped.  And obviously, so maybe they did it on purpose?  Or their eyes are so used to photoshopped pictures that an unaltered photo wouldn't look "real" to them?

• Love 3

What a shock True is photoshopped to the point she's unrecognizable. Poor North. Talk about a sign of the future - shoved to the back while Chicago is front and center with mommy.

IMO even if they wanted Rob to be part of things like this I still feel he makes an effort to never be seen in the public eye so much of its on him. No paparazzi shots, no KUWTK appearances, no social media pics except of Dream.  The last time that I  can recall he was seen was a pic he posted on Snapchat of him and Dream on his bday back in March.

• Love 3

I don't think Rob is an absentee father, otherwise, Chyna would most certainly have been using that in her legal case against Rob. Rob has already proven that he knows how to stay out of the spotlight and I think he's still making a concerted effort to do so. That party was thrown by his family and likely all of the guests were their friends who probably care more about getting in their selfies with the sisters and mom or getting pics of Dream and her aunts than they are about taking low key pics of Rob and how fat or not fat he is. Rob was never made to be a factor in the Kardashian empire and the only thing people care about when it comes to him is whether he's lost weight or not and even then, nobody cares that much to pester any of his family with questions about it.

• Love 7

This almost looks like an outtake of last year's holiday card. I don't understand why they'd want to do all-white again. It's so boring and not holiday-ish. I must confess that I miss the days of the whole fam being in the cards (all K sibs + parents + significant others) and there was some wacky theme or at least a cohesive look. The kids are all adorable, each in their own way, and it's nice to see them all together. Interesting to note that most of them favor their non-K/J parent.

Edited by BrainyBlonde
  • Love 6

So much for Khloe instilling "affirmations" in her daughter. It's gonna be hard for True to have any level of self-esteem when her mother is photoshopping her into an entirely different child for the family Khristmas Kard.

All the kids are cute, but it's obvious the shoots were done separately and everyone was pasted together. Khloe is nearly a foot taller than Kim and Kourt, yet she's perfectly level with them on the sofa, and North looks like she was randomly stuck on in the back. Kim's legs aren't even in alignment with the rest of her body.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

Holy shit, I think Khloe has lost her mind & can longer tell the difference between reality & Instagram

https://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20181224/Khloe-Kardashian-Rev-f26e

Khloe also responded to some other interesting questions, like if they photoshopped the kids into the photo. The answer? No. "This is an actual picture," Khloe revealed.

And when people question why Kendall wasn't in the picture

"Why poor Kenny? She was at the shoot and she chose not to be in the picture because she thought it was cuter that it was just the babies and the mommies," the 34-year-old explained. 

It's obviously photoshopped, but she's just going to keep pretending there was a real photoshoot. 

• Love 5

Yep that sure looked real snow. It was said on Instagram that there are massive, extremely expensive industrial machines that makes and churns out real snow. They obviously have the kind of money for something like that. Kris said in her speech that Kanye was the creative director for the party - I'll give the guy credit..I usually think his taste is bizarre but that party looked magical.

eta: since we were talking about Rob the other day, he is there with Dream this morning at the gathering where the whole family is together opening gifts. You can't see him well since Khloe kept the focus on Dream in the shot but he's holding her and you can hear him. Chyna may be a loon and even with all the drama going on surely she knows that Dream being with all her cousins is a good thing for her.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

That doesn't look like the fake soap snow. 

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Yep that sure looked real snow. It was said on Instagram that there are massive, extremely expensive industrial machines that makes and churns out real snow.

I sure hope that it was real snow, or their grounds are going to be ruined. How would they be able to get rid of it if it's fake? No idea what they do for the inside of the house though, if it's real, how do they stop it from melting & ruining everything, & if it's fake, how do you remove it?

Kim mentioned yesterday that it was starting to melt but there still looked like quite a bit all over the ground and trees (and they were able to still sled). After getting a good look at one of the closeup videos of Kanye sledding I'm wondering if its biodegradable snow?  Kind of like what they use in movies and TV for snow.  In one of the videos from before the party started there is definitely some sort of large machine blowing it out.

50 minutes ago, Frost said:

I think it looks cold and austere.  Although, I live in a winter wonderland so I'm rather fond of color...even though nothing beats moonlight glancing off freshly fallen snow.

Me too. I love the outside, but the inside looks so dead. That house is huge and grand, but there's no love or warmth to the place.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Me too. I love the outside, but the inside looks so dead. That house is huge and grand, but there's no love or warmth to the place.

They had the party in huge tents on the property, but some folks like that modern minimalist look.

Kardashians at Christmas: A Complete History of Their Over-the-Top Celebrations

throwback picture from the article.

kardashians-christmas-tbt.jpg

The Year in Kardashians

As our children’s children will study in their virtual-reality history books, the family Kardashian-Jenner-Disick-West-Webster-Thompson have made it their lives’ work to keep us entertained. Not only do Kris Jenner and her kin keep the infrastructure of Calabasas alive by buying up properties and investing in boxes of sushi and salads larger than a newborn baby, they also make sure that by the end of every gruesome year, we have almost as many stories to swap as Kris Jenner has grandchildren.

This year, the family’s news has both rocked us to our rotten cores and kept us glued to our phones and computers. From the birth of babies to pizza-based legal troubles, these people have never failed us. Let’s take a look back in the year of Calabasas’ first and only family (that matters) to remember how far we’ve come, and lick our overfilled lips in anticipation of what tasty tales this family will bring in 2019.

Edited by vast wasteland
2 hours ago, GaT said:

No one is ever going to be able to convince me that Robert was her bio dad.

He isn't . The Kardashian gene is strong. They are a swarthy people. Look at Kourtney's kids - they carry the olive skin and their dad is Caucasian.  Khloe is the hairdresser's child. She is Amazonian next to her sisters - Kris can protest all she wants, and I don't care what Robert Sr.'s mother looked like.  To quote Katt Williams - "this is a white, not light, skinnded baby."

• Love 9

Kardashian-Jenner Christmas card 'photoshop blunder': Fans mock family over 'superimposed people, altered faces and edited arms' in annual sna

Uhhhh, Fans Think Khloé's Feet Were Photoshopped onto Kylie in the Kardashian Christmas Card

Reddit thread

Kardashians Accused Of Photoshopping 2018 Christmas Card By Fans With ‘So Many Questions’

What I don't understand (not techie at all) is why, with their money and resources, this is even happening.  Can they not find people to successfully photoshop, or is photoshopping so imprecise that it is not possible for it to look real?  Seems it should be possible to almost seamlessly edit these photos, but maybe that's not the case.

And kudos to our poster (can't remember who) who pointed out Kim's unlikely hip junction, can't stop seeing it now.

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 7

OMG, I didn't know about the Khloe/Kylie feet, but now that I've seen it, I can't unsee it. Why would they do this? And what is wrong with Kim's left arm? It would hang down to her feet if it was long enough to do that. Is Khloe still insisting it was a photoshoot?

• Love 1

The one that jumped out at me immediately is the boy's head on the far left.   It's like a balloon just floated into the picture.  The proportions and placement of the head are so obviously incorrect.  I don't even think the couch is real.  They were all sitting on random pieces of furniture and then the photo editor placed them on a virtual white couch.

A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE FAILED KARDASHIAN BEAUTY BRANDS NO ONE EVER TALKS ABOUT

"The family was basically a package deal. But with the rise of Instagram and social media influencers, I think the sisters realized the potential of individual projects. While they all had individual personalities and quirks on the show, social media gave them the opportunity to capitalize on those individual personalities and reach an exponentially bigger audience. From there, they had the opportunity to expand their personal brands beyond what viewers saw on TV." 

9 Kardashian Business Failures They Definitely Want You To Forget Forever

Kylie and Kendall wrote a book?

kendall-and-kylie-jenner-book-instagram-

• Love 2