Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

So Kylie supposedly, was the only one with the  balls to send Khloe the info Kim shared about Tristan cheating... 

Did they really think Khloe doesn’t get constant alerts when anything  is posted about her, her family or Tristan? 

And I don’t care how Kim tries to act as if she’s so concerned about Khloe, she LOVES the whole drama. It’s only when it’s her that the object of humiliation, that it become a tragedy. 

• Love 10
18 hours ago, iwasish said:

So Kylie supposedly, was the only one with the  balls to send Khloe the info Kim shared about Tristan cheating... 

Did they really think Khloe doesn’t get constant alerts when anything  is posted about her, her family or Tristan? 

And I don’t care how Kim tries to act as if she’s so concerned about Khloe, she LOVES the whole drama. It’s only when it’s her that the object of humiliation, that it become a tragedy. 

Yeah, this is all fake and probably filmed months after the fact.

• Love 4

Oh Kim was absolutely LOVING it. She could barely keep the note of excitement out of her voice while she read the article off her phone. She's one of those types who always needs to be on top, so the misfortunes and pain of others only serve to cement that status. She has no empathy for anyone. Even when she's doing something nice, there's always something in it for her.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Oh Kim was absolutely LOVING it. She could barely keep the note of excitement out of her voice while she read the article off her phone. She's one of those types who always needs to be on top, so the misfortunes and pain of others only serve to cement that status. She has no empathy for anyone. Even when she's doing something nice, there's always something in it for her.

That’s why I have no sympathy for her when Kanye goes off the rails. 

Funny too, when there’s stuff out there that’s negative how many times do they try and play it as untrue, but this Kim just took as gospel right at the start.

How many denials did they put out there about the whole Caitlyn transition, they denied, denied and denied and yet now its revealed that Kim and Kendall had seen her dressed up long ago and that Kim had told Kourt and probably Khloe.

• Love 10

Theres a clip of tomorrow's show where Kim is filming a talking head but she stops the interview to look at her phone, then she says to the producer "there is video of Tristan kissing another woman". When there's actual video its difficult to deny something. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Theres a clip of tomorrow's show where Kim is filming a talking head but she stops the interview to look at her phone, then she says to the producer "there is video of Tristan kissing another woman". When there's actual video its difficult to deny something. 

Who knows when the talking head was filmed, it could have been weeks after the shit hit the fan and probably was. And the video of Tristan had been filmed months or at least weeks before hitting the internet.( if I recall correctly). Didn’t the initial spin from his camp try to say he was set up?

just the fact that they filmed everyone reacting ( or reinacting their reaction ) is messed up. Famewhores  or not, once again there’s a child involved that no one is thinking of. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, GaT said:

What is wrong with all these people? Fires are coming at their houses & instead of packing things up, they Tweet about it.

That's because it's the staff's job to pack up, not theirs. Hopefully they didn't leave their dogs behind (if they still have them, that is).

• Love 4

Kim expected her security team to stay and guard against looters... fire fighters told them to leave. Kim is worried about her jewelry..: why not take it without.

after the evacuation she was filmed leaving that spa she goes to for Botox and such.., with Larsa Pippin. 

• Love 9

Kim's dress is so hideously ugly and unflattering I can't even think which gross part to criticize first.  The dark crotch line?  The belly button circle?  The boobs that look like eyes?  The horrible color?  The way it makes her look so stumpy?

You can't see Kris' face in this photo but she looks like she came from the plastic surgery clinic.  Dark glasses covering half her face, and the parts that are visible look stretched.

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, Frost said:

Kim's dress is so hideously ugly and unflattering I can't even think which gross part to criticize first.  The dark crotch line?  The belly button circle?  The boobs that look like eyes?  The horrible color?  The way it makes her look so stumpy?

You can't see Kris' face in this photo but she looks like she came from the plastic surgery clinic.  Dark glasses covering half her face, and the parts that are visible look stretched.

Nicki Minaj dedicated one of her awards to Kim’s butt in that dress.

(I kinda like Kourtney’s outfit - she’s got the toned legs for it.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3

I’m not surprised the Kardashian’s won. The award show was on E after all. Also I posted this on Vanderpump Rules media forum but apparently  according to the pump rules Instagram stories the Kardashian’s showed up late and already had their speech up on the screen and left like right after they won, which is kind of rude if this is true.

Not the Teleprompter stuff, it is to be expected  that they would win, it is their network, but that they showed up late and left after they won. Considering this show is on their network, I would think they would stay for the whole thing. 

• Love 3

Apparently they left early because they were heading straight to the Kanye/Kid Cudi concert at Dodger Stadium. Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and Kendall were all posting live from the show but barely mentioned the award award or the ceremony. Kinda crappy since it was an award that fans voted on. 

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Apparently they left early because they were heading straight to the Kanye/Kid Cudi concert at Dodger Stadium. Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and Kendall were all posting live from the show but barely mentioned the award award or the ceremony. Kinda crappy since it was an award that fans voted on. 

Right? That’s how I feel about them and I always hear talk about how professional they all are when it comes to things but last night just made me laugh because from what I read they were actually just rude.

I know I know it’s the peoples choice awards but smsetiously.. put in a little effort and like you said they claim to love their fans but their lack of... I can’t  think of the right word, Appreciation might be it towards the show and the award itself just showed last night.

i really wish Vanderpump Rules has won.

• Love 1

Kourtney looks great. Her outfit is one I would actually wear. I thought the lace elements and the way it was incorporated made the outfit a bit more modest in terms of coverage but still being sexy. 

Kim looks dreadful. So fucking dreadful. I'm not even going bother going down the list of all the ways she looked horrible. 

Thought Kendell pulled off the top half of her outfit but I wasn't crazy about the pants. Because it was black, you lose the details of the pants at the bottom and it just looks wrinkled to me.

• Love 4
On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 4:41 PM, iwasish said:

I noticed that about Kim when Kourtney was having problems with Scott. I thought to myself at the time, it appears that Kim is really enjoying hearing about Scott's drinking, and arguments that Kourtney had with him. Her eyes would get big and she seemed to be all into it. Same thing happened with the problems with Lamar. Kim acted all concerned, but it's like she always wanted to hear the latest thing that was wrong with Lamar and Khloe. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Kourtney looks great. Her outfit is one I would actually wear. I thought the lace elements and the way it was incorporated made the outfit a bit more modest in terms of coverage but still being sexy. 

Kim looks dreadful. So fucking dreadful. I'm not even going bother going down the list of all the ways she looked horrible. 

Thought Kendell pulled off the top half of her outfit but I wasn't crazy about the pants. Because it was black, you lose the details of the pants at the bottom and it just looks wrinkled to me.

I really think that Kourtney is prettier than Kim. Kim has had so much plastic surgery, botox, Brazilian butt lifts, fillers, etc. she now looks like a wax figure at Madame Tussauds wax museum. Kourtney has had some touchups, but hardly as much as Kim has gotten done. I thought that Kendall had not gone full blown facial reconstruction, until she started messing with her lips. It was like she was in competition with Kylie on whose lips could be bigger.  Both looked ridiculous.  

3 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I’m not surprised the Kardashian’s won. The award show was on E after all. Also I posted this on Vanderpump Rules media forum but apparently  according to the pump rules Instagram stories the Kardashian’s showed up late and already had their speech up on the screen and left like right after they won, which is kind of rude if this is true.

Not the Teleprompter stuff, it is to be expected  that they would win, it is their network, but that they showed up late and left after they won. Considering this show is on their network, I would think they would stay for the whole thing. 

The Kardashians  own E! channel. No surprise they won. But they can't cheat on ratings of their show. I think this is the worst season for them regarding the show's ratings. Quite a few times they were in the 800.000 viewer and 900,000 viewer range. I remember when they used to have over 3 million viewers on Sunday nights. Not anymore.

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, BeeBop88 said:

The Kardashians  own E! channel. No surprise they won. But they can't cheat on ratings of their show. I think this is the worst season for them regarding the show's ratings. Quite a few times they were in the 800.000 viewer and 900,000 viewer range. I remember when they used to have over 3 million viewers on Sunday nights. Not anymore.

No one cares about the show because we don’t get the real story anyway, despite what their trailers for the seasons try to say is going to happen. The real story is the stuff we get to read online and catch on tmz. They edit their show because they don’t want themselves to look bad or the people in their lives, at least not until they want them to look bad. 

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, GaT said:

I certainly don't blame them for doing this, in their position I would too, but isn't it nice what you can do if you have tons of money? I didn't even know this was something you could do.

KIM & KANYE HIRE PRIVATE FIREFIGHTERS ...Save Neighbors' Homes Too

I didn’t know either until I watched tmz and saw that they did this and yeah.. it does help the other neighbors as well. Tmz  kept praising them and called them good for doing this because it ended up not just slowing the fire down for Kim and Kanye but the others neighbor too.. which.. yeah but seriously tmz kept giving them accolades for it.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The Reality Show of 2018 award:

D2FF92C3-2E5D-4716-AAB2-8D6E501760B9.jpeg

They look like the Addams Family.  And this season, the show has been getting terrible ratings. IIRC one week, they had only 878,000 viewers.  Let's face it, the Kardashians own E! channel.  Have they won the People's award for best reality show when it wasn't on E!? I don't remember.

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, BeeBop88 said:

They look like the Addams Family.  And this season, the show has been getting terrible ratings. IIRC one week, they had only 878,000 viewers.  Let's face it, the Kardashians own E! channel.  Have they won the People's award for best reality show when it wasn't on E!? I don't remember.

I had to look it up as I’m curious too. I went back to 2017, 2016, and 2015.

Last year 2017 there was no reality show category. There was a competition show and The voice won.

2016, again there was no reality show category.

2015, again no reality show category except for competition.

Also should be noted the past three years I googled, I don’t think I even saw the Kardashian’s getting any type of award and there were random social media type awards a few times. Hmm...

• Love 2
10 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Kim’s dressed looked like an optical illusion or maybe the designer stole the idea from a picture of a Zebra they saw on the African trip.

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Kim’s dressed looked like an optical illusion or maybe the designer stole the idea from a picture of a Zebra they saw on the African trip.

It's a vintage Jean Paul Gaultier dress from his 1996 Spring/Summer collection. Once again Kim proves that just because a famous designer made it, it doesn't mean it's attractive.

Khloe's face looks seriously harsh.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I had to look it up as I’m curious too. I went back to 2017, 2016, and 2015.

Last year 2017 there was no reality show category. There was a competition show and The voice won.

2016, again there was no reality show category.

2015, again no reality show category except for competition.

Also should be noted the past three years I googled, I don’t think I even saw the Kardashian’s getting any type of award and there were random social media type awards a few times. Hmm...

Thanks for doing the research. I am just getting lazier and lazier as I get older. LOL! Yeah, I didn't remember them ever winning. And it looks like the reality show category was added when the E! channel is hosting the People's choice awards. Even Stevie Wonder could see who the winner would be a million miles away. 

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, GaT said:

It's a vintage Jean Paul Gaultier dress from his 1996 Spring/Summer collection. Once again Kim proves that just because a famous designer made it, it doesn't mean it's attractive.

Khloe's face looks seriously harsh.

Or just not attractive on her dumpy, short, misshapen body.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Usually, yes, but in this case the dress is ugly to begin with:

4df6c12fa5eca7c8567d7563875f2234.jpg

I was just browsing the People website, and apparently Rob and Chyna are feuding again - he says he can no longer afford to pay $20k/month child support for Dream, and she says he's a liar and she doesn't get any support from him. Rob hilariously claims that Chyna is the reason he's not making money and stopped filming the show due to his depression. He'd already been depressed and not filming the show, not making any money and living off the family trust, for years before he got her pregnant.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 8

$20k seems a bit excessive for a 2 year old and God knows Rob sure doesn't have that kind of money since he isn't churning out products making him  a millionaire, but still. $20k a month to avoid the Kardashian name from being dragged through the mud is chump change for PimpMama.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

$20k seems a bit excessive for a 2 year old

For a normal two-year-old, yes, but these are the Kardashians. With all of Kris's other grandchildren enjoying lavish lifestyles, I'm sure she doesn't want Dream to be the odd one out. Unless of course Kris only loves the grandchildren whose mothers she is managing.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

She looks like she’s had her breast implants removed or reduced in size.  And how many ribs has she had removed?  She looks like she doesn’t have a rib cage.

30 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

She looks like she’s had her breast implants removed or reduced in size.  And how many ribs has she had removed?  She looks like she doesn’t have a rib cage.

The rib removal is obvious when she's in a bathing suit. She looks like she's missing half the bones in her torso.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

The rib removal is obvious when she's in a bathing suit. She looks like she's missing half the bones in her torso.

I guess she doesn’t care that our Creator put ribs there for a reason, to protect vital organs.  

• Love 8
11 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I was just browsing the People website, and apparently Rob and Chyna are feuding again - he says he can no longer afford to pay $20k/month child support for Dream, and she says he's a liar and she doesn't get any support from him. Rob hilariously claims that Chyna is the reason he's not making money and stopped filming the show due to his depression. He'd already been depressed and not filming the show, not making any money and living off the family trust, for years before he got her pregnant.

This makes me crazy and why I loathe this guy. So the only job in the whole world is doing his sisters reality show and if he can’t do that then he can do nothing?  He made a child and is an asshole for not doing what needs to be done to help support her. So in all of the businesses his family has (including a reality show) he can’t work as an assistant, a prop manager, in craft services, NOTHING! And yes maybe Blac Cyhna is using him, is anyone shocked about who she is, as if he didn’t know this before he impregnated her? He was just happy she was willing to sleep with him and he’s obviously very dumb (I’m not being snarky, he’s just not that smart). Someone (his mother) needs to put their foot up his ass and tell him it’s time to grow up, be a man and a father for his child and man up. A much as the girls in this family are famewhores, at least they’re smart famewhores who do seem to have some work ethic. Kris has just allowed Rob to be treated like some infant and she has stunted his emotional growth. She needs to kick him out, use some tough life vet and maybe just maybe he can be saved. This poor baby has two horrible parents but al least Blac Cyhna is taking care of her. Rant over 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, chocolatine said:

For a normal two-year-old, yes, but these are the Kardashians. With all of Kris's other grandchildren enjoying lavish lifestyles, I'm sure she doesn't want Dream to be the odd one out. Unless of course Kris only loves the grandchildren whose mothers she is managing.

Have we even seen Kris with Dream lately?

Chyna is on the outs with her own mother too.

1 hour ago, sadie said:

This makes me crazy and why I loathe this guy. So the only job in the whole world is doing his sisters reality show and if he can’t do that then he can do nothing?  He made a child and is an asshole for not doing what needs to be done to help support her. So in all of the businesses his family has (including a reality show) he can’t work as an assistant, a prop manager, in craft services, NOTHING! And yes maybe Blac Cyhna is using him, is anyone shocked about who she is, as if he didn’t know this before he impregnated her? He was just happy she was willing to sleep with him and he’s obviously very dumb (I’m not being snarky, he’s just not that smart). Someone (his mother) needs to put their foot up his ass and tell him it’s time to grow up, be a man and a father for his child and man up. A much as the girls in this family are famewhores, at least they’re smart famewhores who do seem to have some work ethic. Kris has just allowed Rob to be treated like some infant and she has stunted his emotional growth. She needs to kick him out, use some tough life vet and maybe just maybe he can be saved. This poor baby has two horrible parents but al least Blac Cyhna is taking care of her. Rant over 

Supposedly the only reason he’s paying the 20k is that it was a plan concocted by his attorney (and Kris, I’m sure) to get the domestic violence, stalking, harassment and the posting of the sex pictures charges dropped and get visitation with Dream. Now that that mess is cleared up, he’s crying that he’s lost his income potential, has no job, his business is failing etc and he can’t afford it any more. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Have we even seen Kris with Dream lately?

Chyna is on the outs with her own mother too.

In the 8th pic she’s at the cupcake party with everyone, but check out the 7th pic...

• Love 1

While the choice to slim down any child in a photo is undoubtedly a questionable one, we’re told Kim wasn’t the one who made it. According to our Kardashian sources, North’s mom simply saw the photo on a fan [site] and posted it without realizing it had been edited.

The troubling edit of North emerged online this week via a side-by-side comparison shortly after Kim posted the doctored photo on Instagram.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/kim-kardashian-shuts-down-claims-she-photoshopped-north-to-look-skinnier/ar-BBPI1Gy?li=BBnbfcL

Critical comments here:

She instagrams random photos of her kids she finds online? It's easier to see the difference in the photo in the first link, because the photo moves. 

33 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Why on Earth is Kim photoshopping a five year-old? There is nothing wrong with the way North looks.

The bullshit story she came up with is that she didn't photoshop, she just happened to come across a pic that was photoshopped and posted it without knowing that it was altered. What are the odds, that random strangers are photoshopping her kids' "flaws" and she just happens to post the "improvement"? Evidently she doesn't have enough photos of her kids in her camera so she roams the internet, relying on the kindness of strangers to augment her meager supply of family photos. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

I don’t see the difference in those pics of North, except in color.

Click on the arrow to the next photo & click on the play arrow. It makes it very obvious.

• Love 4