Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

I saw her on Ellen and she was ridiculous. Kanye played Connect 4 while the surrogate gave birth. She sends her mother to get the daughter ready for school cause she can’t trust hubby to do it? What about the nanny? She nixed naming the baby after Kanye’s Mom because “it would have been too much pressure “? I call BS. She didn’t want a kid named Donda. Plain and simple.

i hate how she says her pre planned cutesy line and then swivels her head like an owl to look at the audience.

And if you have to keep pulling your tube top up over your tits... you should not be wearing a tube top.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

My late grandmother had NPD and she was exactly like that. Always pitting her children against one another, showing obvious favoritism, bragging about one while putting another down etc. I feel bad for North and Saint if that's the dynamic already being laid out in the home.

Unfortunately, there is a woman with npd in our family too, and a grown daughter who was the mirror. No matter how many people warned that the girl treated others badly, the mother (seeing herself) never taught the girl to be kind to others. And anyone who seriously brought up the issue was quickly reprimanded (even teachers). Now, the daughter has her own mirrors, and they will have theirs - unless one of them breaks the pattern. (I went no contact ages ago - thank goodness!)

• Love 5
(edited)

I read that Sophia Richie has signed a contract for big bucks to appear on KUWTK. 

So is her whole romance with Scott, just for the cameras? Is all the drama just so much ratings fodder for next season? If so, how is this explained to Mason, P and Reign? I can’t imagine anything that could be said to them that would make sense. 

Mason has lost a grandfather that he’d known since birth, how was this explained to him? The older these kids get the more difficult it’s going to be to shield them. How will they ever be able to trust what is real and what is just reality TV.  How can they ever believe anything that the adults in their lives tell them?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4

It seems they never had much of a relationship with their half brothers and half sister. 

Wasn’t Kendall whining that going to Greece was the first time she’d ever been on a vacation with the brothers? Caitlyns reaction was a shrug of her shoulders “Oh really?”.  Kylie just seemed to have no real interest in hanging with them at all.  So this isn’t much of a surprise. 

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Wow, that's just really shitty. Caitlyn not going because of a "business opportunity" is an absolute disgrace. How much more money could she possibly need? What a selfish hag.

Caitlyn has always had a difficult relationship with Brody. She pretty much ditched him and Brandon when she married Kris. I think Brandon’s personality is more laid back and forgiving, possibly his desire to have a father in his life, over rode any anger over his abandonment as a kid. Brody has always been angry about it and I don’t think he ever got a sense that Caitlyn truly regretted his decision and more or less told Brody “ oh well, shit happens, but let’s move on from there”

Kylie and Kendall aren’t going to risk pissing pimp mama off or losing the sisters and brother they grew up with, let alone the luxurious lifestyles they have now. Not for a self centered, nasty substitute for the pushover, easy to BS father they grew up with. 

• Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

Caitlyn has always had a difficult relationship with Brody. She pretty much ditched him and Brandon when she married Kris. I think Brandon’s personality is more laid back and forgiving, possibly his desire to have a father in his life, over rode any anger over his abandonment as a kid. Brody has always been angry about it and I don’t think he ever got a sense that Caitlyn truly regretted his decision and more or less told Brody “ oh well, shit happens, but let’s move on from there”

Kylie and Kendall aren’t going to risk pissing pimp mama off or losing the sisters and brother they grew up with, let alone the luxurious lifestyles they have now. Not for a self centered, nasty substitute for the pushover, easy to BS father they grew up with. 

I seriously doubt it has anything to do with not wanting to piss off Kris.  At this point in their careers, Kris actually needs Kendall and Kylie more - than the other way around.  Besides, they both were are Brandon's wedding.  And Kylie was just with the Jenner brothers and their kids on Mother's Day. 

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 8

Brody is the perfect example of why people hate destination weddings. They're a total pain in the ass for everyone but the bride and groom. I'd give Kendall and Kylie a pass on not wanting to fly all the way to Bali, but they should've at least RSVP'd. As the father of the groom, Caitlyn should've sucked it up and gotten on a plane. It would've been a nice way to show Brody she wasn't a completely deadbeat parent.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Brody is the perfect example of why people hate destination weddings. They're a total pain in the ass for everyone but the bride and groom. I'd give Kendall and Kylie a pass on not wanting to fly all the way to Bali, but they should've at least RSVP'd. As the father of the groom, Caitlyn should've sucked it up and gotten on a plane. It would've been a nice way to show Brody she wasn't a completely deadbeat parent.

I agree,  for most of us they are a pain. But these are rich people who can well afford the trip and the time to go. After all this family takes multiple vacations a year to film their show. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

I agree,  for most of us they are a pain. But these are rich people who can well afford the trip and the time to go. After all this family takes multiple vacations a year to film their show. 

They don't pay for those vacations, the show does & they get a lot of comp stuff.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, GaT said:

They don't pay for those vacations, the show does & they get a lot of comp stuff.

They may get them comped due to Kris her talents in PR. But they can easily afford to pay for them. 

Brodys mom is bankrolling a reception in Cali,  I guess for those who can’t get to Bali. Maybe Caitlyn will be free that night.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, iwasish said:

They may get them comped due to Kris her talents in PR. But they can easily afford to pay for them. 

Brodys mom is bankrolling a reception in Cali,  I guess for those who can’t get to Bali. Maybe Caitlyn will be free that night.

This article says Caitlyn is throwing a Cali party for the couple.

https://www.etonline.com/caitlyn-jenner-will-not-be-attending-brody-jenners-wedding-in-bali-heres-why-103226

Looks like good ol’ Scott is being Scott again.

Supposedly, he cheated on Sofia in Miami right after the birthday trip they took with the kids, then he went to Kanye’s event without her and got cozy with another woman. The best part: Lionel Richie threatened to cut Sofia off because he thinks Scott is toxic for her, and Sofia dumped Scott. Good on Lionel and Sofia. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/scott-disick-sofia-richie-split-after-he-cheats-on-her-source/

• Love 5

The way I see it is here's someone who cheated numerous times on the mother of his children, so sadly I'm not shocked. Good for her for actually listening to her father.

There was a video floating around from Kanye's party and Scott's hand was trembling. He looked high as a kite.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

The way I see it is here's someone who cheated numerous times on the mother of his children, so sadly I'm not shocked. Good for her for actually listening to her father.

There was a video floating around from Kanye's party and Scott's hand was trembling. He looked high as a kite.

Looks that way. And yet Sofia supposedly just signed a contract to appeAr on KUWTK. And all these Scott stories always seem to bubble up as we lead up to a new season. Not saying Scott doesn’t have substance abuse issues  but it does seem to me that his behavior always escalates just in to pique public interest. Don’t know if Kris will risk alienating Khloe by pushing the Tristan cheating scandal and Kylie may not want her situation front and yet, Kanye is cracking up again, and that’s going to pushed under the rug. That leaves our old reliables Kourt and Scott to lead off.  

• Love 2
(edited)

Kim and Kourtney had a joint birthday party for North and Penelope this weekend. It was unicorn themed, here's a pretty sweet picture of PimpMomma Kris and baby Dream who looks adorable. Also why are Kim and Kourtney having joint parties for the girl's? It's not like they couldn't afford to have separate parties but maybe since the same people will be invited it's easier to have one big party.

20180603_205111.jpg

Edited by carolinagirl81
22 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kim and Kourtney had a joint birthday party for North and Penelope this weekend. It was unicorn themed, here's a pretty sweet picture of PimpMomma Kris and baby Dream who looks adorable. Also why are Kim and Kourtney having joint parties for the girl's? It's not like they couldn't afford to have separate parties but maybe since the same people will be invited it's easier to have one big party.

20180603_205111.jpg

They’re pushing North, P and either Dream or more likely Stormi  or Chi to be the next generation Kardashians. 

• Love 3

Dream is too adorable.

They did a joint party last year as well (I think the year before too). Yeah I agree probably easier since so many of the same people would be invited. It probably also helps that the girls are so close they may like sharing the party. I was looking at Kim's Instastories and I'm actually jealous lol That dessert table had me drooling.

• Love 1

It's so weird because to me, Dream looks like pre-surgery Kim while I think North favors Kourtney more than her mother. I think Kourt's kids all look exactly like Scott.

Regarding the party, I'm thinking joint parties are just easier since both girls probably have the same general circle of friends. 

• Love 4

I read that Brody and his new bride asked the wedding guests to give them MONEY instread of gifts to help pay for their honeymoon. Um.. if you can’t afford a honeymoon at a place that charges $6,000 a night (!) then you can’t afford to go on that honeymoon. That’s the tackiest thing I’ve heard in a long, long time. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

I read that Brody and his new bride asked the wedding guests to give them MONEY instread of gifts to help pay for their honeymoon. Um.. if you can’t afford a honeymoon at a place that charges $6,000 a night (!) then you can’t afford to go on that honeymoon. That’s the tackiest thing I’ve heard in a long, long time. 

*facepalm* You have got to be kidding me. I know a lot of couples request donations to charity in lieu of gifts and I don't take issue with that, but to actually expect your guests to fund your honeymoon? How gauche.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Wait... Then how did you afford the destination wedding in Bali? ?

• Love 5

Beyond tacky but im afraid this becoming a trend. Last year I was invited to a wedding and the invitation had on the bottom the URL for their "Honeyfund" for their "Parisian dream honeymoon".  I never even heard of it until then. Its like a Go Fund Me specifically for people contributing to a couples honeymoon. SMH.

• Love 10

I have no problem giving money to people for a wedding gift because it’s the easiest and IMO the best choice instead of giving stuff they already have ..BUT Brody is some rich kid who is having a destination wedding in Bali. He can afford his own honeymoon ..mega lame lol.

• Love 11

Yeah the knot on the bottom of her boob is pulling it down and to the side and makes the  top look like a cheap T-shirt rolled and knotted.  Far from her best look but she’s desperate to show her flat stomach. Her thighs look huge.

Kourtney can be either gorgeous or hard and bitchy. I do like the pantsuit. A  second button higher up would be nice.

• Love 3
(edited)

So, Kim is being given the very first "Influencer Award" at the CFDAs tonight. This is probably Anna Wintour's doing. Again. Apparently, a lot of insiders think this is just as ridiculous as it sounds.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 3

Kourtney's face looks frozen. 

I like the general concept of Kim's look except for the knot.

1 hour ago, GaT said:

So, Kim is being given the very first "Influencer Award" at the CFDAs tonight. This is probably Anna Wintour's doing. Again. Apparently, a lot of insiders this is just as ridiculous as it sounds.

I don't have the irrational hatred towards Kim that many people seem to have, but yeah this award is laughable. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I don't have the irrational hatred towards Kim that many people seem to have, but yeah this award is laughable. 

She’s certainly improved her look since she stopped letting Kanye pick her outfits. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, peaceknit said:

image.thumb.png.49479abab5382df599e0c5a60a3b3298.png

What the hell did Kourtney do to her face?? She looks so hard and old. 

I like Kim's overall look but the top loses marks. The bunched up bit on the side makes it look like the top was too big and they had to improvise to get it to fit properly...it just makes the top portion look messy. If that was done on purpose as part of the actual design of the outfit, I think it would have looked a lot better designed in the back than at the side. But I really do like her hair up like that. I'm not a fan of her Cher inspired hair. Kim looks like she's standing near Kourtney's Madame Tussaud's wax figure.

9 hours ago, GaT said:

So, Kim is being given the very first "Influencer Award" at the CFDAs tonight. This is probably Anna Wintour's doing. Again. Apparently, a lot of insiders think this is just as ridiculous as it sounds.

I do like some of Kim's fashion choices so I definitely don't think she's a horrible dresser, but I definitely don't see her as a fashion influencer...at least not nearly to the point where I would think she's deserving of winning the first ever Influencer Award. How does she get this award before Rihanna?

• Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Oh, it's quite rational, lol. And it's not just towards Kim, but the entire family, with the pimp broodmare in particular.

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 10
On 6/5/2018 at 2:00 AM, howmanywords said:

I don't have a blind hatred toward her either, but I don't think 'many' have an irrational dislike of her. The criticisms against her are often borne out of her own doing. You can't talk about being an open book and being real on your show but then get upset when people have criticisms based on what they see on the show. You can't make your entire career about an image but then get upset when others criticize what they see (or don't see happening) based off that very image. You can't want all the money without any of the criticism. When she's constantly posting naked to semi-naked pictures of herself, it's rational to discuss her continual leverage of using her body as the only means of keeping her relevant (it's the catalyst for all of her opportunities) and then in turn undergoing treatments/surgeries in order to create body trends that are unrealistic and artificial. She and her family appropriate cultures for their own monetary gain without ever really doing so by also raising awareness. She is can be mean spirited and lack truthfulness when trying to 'clap back' at those she feels badly about her family. She is constantly traveling without her children which leaves the fair question of how much time she really spends with them (though I certainly think it's a bit extreme to think that her children don't even recognize her because she travels so much, lol). Her and her family manipulate and stage opportunities for exposure....but then complain about their lack of privacy when unflattering pictures of them are released on the internet. The list goes on. There is a lot of reasons for people to have a rational dislike of Kim and what she willingly represents for the sake of fame and money.

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I don't have a blind hatred toward her either, but I don't think 'many' have an irrational dislike of her. The criticisms against her are often borne out of her own doing. You can't talk about being an open book and being real on your show but then get upset when people have criticisms based on what they see on the show. You can't make your entire career about an image but then get upset when others criticize what they see (or don't see happening) based off that very image. You can't want all the money without any of the criticism. When she's constantly posting naked to semi-naked pictures of herself, it's rational to discuss her continual leverage of using her body as the only means of keeping her relevant (it's the catalyst for all of her opportunities) and then in turn undergoing treatments/surgeries in order to create body trends that are unrealistic and artificial. She and her family appropriate cultures for their own monetary gain without ever really doing so by also raising awareness. She is can be mean spirited and lack truthfulness when trying to 'clap back' at those she feels badly about her family. She is constantly traveling without her children which leaves the fair question of how much time she really spends with them (though I certainly think it's a bit extreme to think that her children don't even recognize her because she travels so much, lol). Her and her family manipulate and stage opportunities for exposure....but then complain about their lack of privacy when unflattering pictures of them are released on the internet. The list goes on. There is a lot of reasons for people to have a rational dislike of Kim and what she willingly represents for the sake of fame and money.

Let's not forget that they live and die by the paparazzi and got to where they are by working with the paps to be seen but then complain about what an intrusion they are and how they are "always around." 

• Love 8
(edited)

While I'm certainly happy for this woman, we will never hear the end of this, & I'm sure it's going to be major storyline for the show

Trump commutes sentence of grandmother serving life on drug charges after Kim Kardashian meeting

EDITED: Does anyone else have a problem with the threads in this forum not staying bolded when there is new stuff? When I posted this, there weren't any bolded threads, so I didn't think it had been posted yet, but I just realized that someone in the Kim thread had posted it 2 hours before me & it never bolded for a new comment. This happens all the time, but only in this forum & it's annoying, does anyone else have this problem?

Edited by GaT
  • Love 1
(edited)

All the Kardashian/Jenners except for Kourtney made it on Maxim's Hot 100 list. I wonder how Kourtney feels about that? Interestingly, they were all part of the "Bombshells" list except for Kim, who's on the "Power Players" list along with Meghan Markle & Amal Clooney. I can't decide if she's gloating or not. 

Edited by GaT
  • Love 1

Surprising after all the bikini pics Kourt posted this year, which proved she has the best body - guess she didn’t make duck lips enough, or have sex with the requisite baller or rapper.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, GaT said:

All the Kardashian/Jenners except for Kourtney made it on Maxim's Hot 100 list. I wonder how Kourtney feels about that? Interestingly, they were all part of the "Bombshells" list except for Kim, who's on the "Power Players" list along with Meghan Markle & Amal Clooney. I can't decide if she's gloating or not. 

The only insult that would have been worse is if Caitlyn had made it too.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4