Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

That's what I was wondering who does Kim think if she's old or God forbid incopacitated and would need total care and unable to talk, who will be keeping up her appearance? The kid's? Someone she/Kanye/the kid's (if they're old enough) hire? 

Of course it would have to be hired help. I doubt Jonathan or any of the other hangers on will be anywhere around if Kim isn't at her best. Jonathan disappeared when she was home on new baby duty. 

• Love 4

And remember the ultimate asshole comment, "oh, fuck being a mother".  If Kim is no longer famous and giving Jonathan 15 minutes of fame I doubt he'll be around, however as long as there are people willing to be on Kim's payroll I'm sure she can get someone to glam her up.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Well, now we know what the next season's "aren't we good, caring citizens" script is on the show

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/17/kardashians-watts-community-empowerment-center/

Kim shows up in spandex and sneakers, Kourtney in jogging pants and a sweater, but Kris is dressed in pricey designer wear...

I would think it was a nice thing for them to do, if it didn't all happen on camera, scripted and filmed for the show and probably brainstormed by Kris as a lets get some good publicity, and a big ole tax write off effort. 

• Love 5
On 3/17/2018 at 8:30 PM, GaT said:

Well, now we know what the next season's "aren't we good, caring citizens" script is on the show

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/17/kardashians-watts-community-empowerment-center/

Well, hey, considering they've been culture-jacking the black community for years to make their millions, this is the least they can do, lol. But I don't understand the part about Kris trying to raise funds for a new baseball field. Just write out a check, ffs. It's not like they don't have the money.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Well, hey, considering they've been culture-jacking the black community for years to make their millions, this is the least they can do, lol. But I don't understand the part about Kris trying to raise funds for a new baseball field. Just write out a check, ffs. It's not like they don't have the money.

Makes them look like they are “active in their community” and give a shit about the less fortunate being able to have “nice things”. 

Reminds me of the orphanage and Kim’s spur of the moment idea  to adopt “Pink”. Kris convinced her that it was better just to give stuff to all the orphans (and take the tax write off). 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Makes them look like they are “active in their community” 

They are, they are active in their gated community with the servants.

1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Reminds me of the orphanage and Kim’s spur of the moment idea  to adopt “Pink”. Kris convinced her that it was better just to give stuff to all the orphans (and take the tax write off). 

Also, Pink said she didn't want to be adopted by her.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, GaT said:

They are, they are active in their gated community with the servants.

Also, Pink said she didn't want to be adopted by her.

I thought Kris found out that they couldn’t adopt or that it was a real process, the government was afraid the kids would be exploited. I didn’t think they ever spoke to Pink directly about it. But I could be wrong.

On 3/19/2018 at 1:36 PM, BitterApple said:

Not saying this is Jenner's intentions, but if I were a non-profit organization that heavily relied on donations to keep my bills paid and doors open, I would rather have a big celebrity use their platform to rally people into donating. I would hope that if they didn't get enough donations that they would put the rest to make up the difference (since like Kris' case, she can certainly afford it) but I would prefer this way because through that celebrity's fundraising, it creates a network of potential donors for the future and I would rather have many connections that can donate, rather than one sole source. At some point, that person will likely get tired donating to my cause if they're the only person who I'm relying on to keep my work afloat.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, GaT said:

I'm posting this not because they're on the list, I'm posting this because there isn't a single Kardashian or Jenner anywhere.

The 25 Most Powerful Stylists in Hollywood 2018

Gee, how do you think they feel about the fact that none of their looks are good enough to make their stylist big time?

Kim says Kanye tells her what to wear. And the rest of the family wears the crap he couldn’t sell from his clothing line. As far as their other clothing is concerned, I dont think they have real stylists, just assistants that keep track of their clothing and pack the outfits along with notes or pictures of what is worn with what. 

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

I dont think they have real stylists, just assistants that keep track of their clothing and pack the outfits along with notes or pictures of what is worn with what. 

Oh yes, they all use stylists. You forgot about the big thing (there were rumors of stealing) when they all dropped Monica Rose after working with her for years & got new stylists. Even Kim.

More than a few of those “influential” stylists most famous clients are barely famous. Vicky Krieps, Tessa Thompson, Sally Hawkins: who the fuck are they? That guy who works for Millie Bobby Brown deserves to be penalized for how he dresses a girl who just turned 14.

The Kardashian types don’t really do red carpets, they’re styled for walking down the street.  

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/06/fashion/the-new-runway-day-stylists.html

You forgot about the big thing (there were rumors of stealing)

Hypocrisy.  Khloe, et al have the nerve to tweet about stealing,  when her own clothing line has been accused of the same (uh.. Kylie you too). Also, let us not forget when Brandy claimed Kim (and Kris, I believe as well) had stolen from her!

https://okmagazine.com/photos/kardashians-credit-card-fraud-scandal-brandys-mom-sonja-norwood-sued-120000-charges/

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

More than a few of those “influential” stylists most famous clients are barely famous. Vicky Krieps, Tessa Thompson, Sally Hawkins: who the fuck are they? That guy who works for Millie Bobby Brown deserves to be penalized for how he dresses a girl who just turned 14.

The Kardashian types don’t really do red carpets, they’re styled for walking down the street.  

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/06/fashion/the-new-runway-day-stylists.html

Streetwalkers!! That’s the description I was think of!!

9 hours ago, GaT said:

Oh yes, they all use stylists. You forgot about the big thing (there were rumors of stealing) when they all dropped Monica Rose after working with her for years & got new stylists. Even Kim.

Well whoever is styling Kim and I think she says Kanye does, (by email), needs to be stopped. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Just looking at the way Kim and Kourtney look in this photo......omg.  How pathetic.  Would getting flogged with a wet noodle hurt much? lol  Is this the way people who have too much time and not enough brains spend their vacations? 

http://people.com/home/all-the-photos-from-kourtney-kardashian-and-younes-bendjima-turks-and-caicos-vacation/

These pictures aren't selfies, that means that they brought someone with them on vacation to take pictures of them on vacation. I would say instead of enjoying their vacation, but I have a feeling that getting their picture taken is their idea of heaven.

• Love 6

Nope Kylie didn't go to Cleveland. She's been too busy posting pics of her ass and her sparkly nails. Now her and Kourtney are at Coachella. I was wondering if Kendall went. She's not as probe to posting selfies every 20 minutes.

10 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Kanye has apparently gone off his meds again and is comparing Kim to Marie Antoinette. Someone should remind him that Marie got a much rougher deal in Paris than Kim did.

I started to read last night the full interview and I couldn't get through it. Then I looked at the comments from his fans who seem to feel he actually sounds better and more sane. Um oh well. I'm somewhat jealous my husband doesn't worship me like Kanye worships Kim lol

• Love 3

I don't know, I don't see them as some great love story. They look miserable and detached whenever they're together, which seems to be once in a blue moon these days. Kanye always makes these grandiose statements about Kim to the media but I get the vibe she's like a doll he dresses up. I don't think he appreciates her aside from her image. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Nope Kylie didn't go to Cleveland. She's been too busy posting pics of her ass and her sparkly nails. Now her and Kourtney are at Coachella. I was wondering if Kendall went. She's not as probe to posting selfies every 20 minutes.

I started to read last night the full interview and I couldn't get through it. Then I looked at the comments from his fans who seem to feel he actually sounds better and more sane. Um oh well. I'm somewhat jealous my husband doesn't worship me like Kanye worships Kim lol

He no longer wants to be #1.... he wants to be “water”.

i see another trip to the psych ward coming soon.

He did get some nice digs in at the Kardashians though... he’s not into “ branding” anymore ( they’re all about it) not into the selfie obsession ( they live for selfies) and that Marie Antoinette reference? Kim had better watch she doesn’t lose her head!

• Love 8
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I don't know, I don't see them as some great love story. They look miserable and detached whenever they're together, which seems to be once in a blue moon these days. Kanye always makes these grandiose statements about Kim to the media but I get the vibe she's like a doll he dresses up. I don't think he appreciates her aside from her image. 

Two narcissists dancing together.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Kanye always makes these grandiose statements about Kim to the media but I get the vibe she's like a doll he dresses up.

THIS part. Kim is for Kanye the ultimate trophy wife. He's wanted her for so long and now that he has her, she's his show peace.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I'm somewhat jealous my husband doesn't worship me like Kanye worships Kim lol

Do you really want your husband to compare you to a spoiled, narcissistic twit who was so hated by an entire country that they chopped her head off the first chance they got? :)

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Do you really want your husband to compare you to a spoiled, narcissistic twit who was so hated by an entire country that they chopped her head off the first chance they got? :)

Haa good point. And maybe I'm the lucky one since I'm allowed to wear what I want heh.

• Love 6

So while Kourtney is Vacationing with her boytoy and her sister Kim and hitting up cochella with her sister Kylie. Scott is with the Kid's so tell me again about how Scott is a POS? Alcoholic yes but he's not as bad as PimpMomma like us to believe. Also I don't see Sofia staying with Scott for the long haul because he's a dad of 3.

Super Dad Scott

• Love 4

That interview with Kanye was nutso. The bit about photographs and branding was directly opposite of the whole Kardashian empire. Wonder if it was a deliberate dig. And comparing his wife to someone who was beheaded? Nice.

Does he have some deepseated resentment going on there or perhaps thinks in his own delusional mind that it's a compliment? 

I am not a fan of his music,. But I'd love to sample what he's been up to in Wyoming. And hear from those who worked with him what that was like. 

• Love 3

Im intrigued to hear the new music. For every person that thinks Kanye is nuts there are 10 who think he's brilliant. Most of the people he's been working with the last few months are people who know him a long time and understand whatever bizarre stuff comes out of his mouth,especially Kid Cudi who has his own history of mental problems. Look at the comments about this interview on the Instagram TeamKanyeDaily and you'll see his fans have a very, very different way of looking at stuff he says - his fellow musicians might too.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Scott is a gregarious alcoholic, Kourtney is an emotionless android. 

She’s not emotionless when she’s with the new guy - lots of smiles, laughter and affection with him. Looks like he pulls her out of her shell.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GaT said:

WOW, what an exclusive People! The relatives of a woman who's been cheated on are mad at the cheater!!!! Who would have thought! You really are on top of things. /s 

Kris cheated on Robert , Kim started up with Kanye while married.... kind of rich the outrage from them.

Tristan has no excuse, he has a known history and Khloe is a 30 yr old divorced woman who has been around the  block several times and lived with a cheating spouse for long enough to recognize the signs with or without video  evidence. I’m sympathetic to her pregnant state but that’s about it. She was so thrilled to be free from her position in the family as the fat/less attractive sister and on the arm of a baller, having her picture taken and imagining herself as 1st lady of Cleveland  that she overlooked or ignored any warning signs. I hope she takes her own advice to those who are in dysfunctional relationships and moves on but I won’t be shocked if she stays and tries to salvage it. 

But basically I’m over it already. I only feel sorry for the baby.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5674879/Kim-Kardashian-reveals-daughter-North-doesnt-share-hardly-talks-brother-Saint.html#comments-5674879

I can't believe Kim laughs about this and doesn't see anything wrong. North sounds like a spoiled little shit. 

North is Kim’s mirror - she is not to be seen as “wrong,” so nobody teaches her what she should know. Also, divide and conquer is one of the narcissist’s best tools - I really feel for those kids.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5674879/Kim-Kardashian-reveals-daughter-North-doesnt-share-hardly-talks-brother-Saint.html#comments-5674879

I can't believe Kim laughs about this and doesn't see anything wrong. North sounds like a spoiled little shit. 

North & Blue Ivy are both going to be founding members of the"I'm a little spoiled bitch" club when they get older.

I loved this:

'Guys I have to say my son is a genius! He’s two years old and knows how to spell gargantuan. Had to brag for a sec,' she shared on Twitter.

Like I believe that Kim can tell if "gargantuan" is spelled correctly LOL

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, nexxie said:

North is Kim’s mirror - she is not to be seen as “wrong,” so nobody teaches her what she should know. Also, divide and conquer is one of the narcissist’s best tools - I really feel for those kids.

My late grandmother had NPD and she was exactly like that. Always pitting her children against one another, showing obvious favoritism, bragging about one while putting another down etc. I feel bad for North and Saint if that's the dynamic already being laid out in the home.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 9