Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

54 minutes ago, beachespeaches said:

Since when is she religious? 

I guess its a recent development since not that long ago she was telling haters "suck my nuts" and to "go fuck yourselves' lol Unless in the Kardashian world religious people talk like that.

18 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I guess its a recent development since not that long ago she was telling haters "suck my nuts" and to "go fuck yourselves' lol Unless in the Kardashian world religious people talk like that.

They do. They've always been vaguely/conveniently Christian. The same kind of Christian that thinks God's plan is for her to get knocked up, unmarried,* by a guy who already has a kid he doesn't really care about.

*I don't care what people do; just saying that's not typically the mainstream Christian tradition.

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I know Kris is semi - religious (and she has/had? that church) but Khloe is a surprise. Idc that she's pregnant, but it doesn't seem to be part of God's plan to be pregnant by a guy she's not married to. A guy that already has a kid he doesn't take care of. I remember a few years ago she was calling out her sisters for having kids before getting married.

Edited by beachespeaches
forgot something
  • Love 4

I suspect the reason Khloe's news went away so fast was because it really wasn't news. It was strongly rumored for so long that she was pregnant, so the confirmation was a big whatever.

After seeing all the pics that were rolled out (especially this week) of the Xmas card I'm convinced it was meant to be the Kardashian-West card with the rest of the family an afterthought. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

I suspect the reason Khloe's news went away so fast was because it really wasn't news. It was strongly rumored for so long that she was pregnant, so the confirmation was a big whatever.

After seeing all the pics that were rolled out (especially this week) of the Xmas card I'm convinced it was meant to be the Kardashian-West card with the rest of the family an afterthought. 

HA. Even E news was brief about it for the most part and normally anything Kardashion related is their big story. They even kept referring to the news as Hollywood’s worst kept secret, which it was. 

• Love 4

It's crazy that the only Kardashian grandkid born in marriage is Saint. Not exactly the best example to be setting to the millions of teenage girls who look up to these clowns.

I actually think Khloe would make a better mother than Kourtney, Kim or Kylie, but I don't doubt Tristan will disappear once the novelty of dating a Kardashian wears off. He already ditched one kid, he'll have no problem ditching another. 

• Love 13

I don't think that having a baby without being married is setting a bad example at all. It's not the 1950s anymore. I don't think having a baby without the "benefit" of marriage is a bad thing at all.   Out of all of the stupid things these people do, having an out of wedlock child isn't one of them. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It's crazy that the only Kardashian grandkid born in marriage is Saint. Not exactly the best example to be setting to the millions of teenage girls who look up to these clowns.

I actually think Khloe would make a better mother than Kourtney, Kim or Kylie, but I don't doubt Tristan will disappear once the novelty of dating a Kardashian wears off. He already ditched one kid, he'll have no problem ditching another. 

Is Tristan a "deadbeat dad?" Just because you have a baby with someone doesn't mean that you have to stay in a relationship with them. He did what Tom Brady did with his first child's mother when he got with Giselle. I haven't read up on his other child's mother, is he spending quality time with the child? Giving financial support? 

I personally feel that the events that has happened in the Kardashian-Jenner home during their upbringing has deeply affected them and they all truly could do with some serious therapy. Instead they're all multimillionaires and have big bank accounts to numb the pain. 

If Tristan ends up "ditching" his child with Khloe I don't know how emotionally Khole will be able to deal. Yes she can more than financially care for this child and any other children she could have but she seemed to latch on to Lamar so quickly that she ignored the signs just so she could have something for herself. Something her sister's didn't have and possibly getting Kris's affection and attention for a moment.

• Love 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdF4RPVjLmk/

So Kourtney posted day 24 and no men from the family, just the male grandchildren. Also no Kylie. 

Ooh! I just had a thought what if Kylie will be day 25 with her baby? Because she's been further along than Khloe and she hasn't been seen publicly since it was announced that she was pregnant. She's only posted head shots on social media but I can't tell if they're old or new. 

• Love 2

I haven’t really been following this but are they revealing their Xmas card person by person like an Advent calendar? And Kylie would be the last one on Christmas Day?  I’ll admit that’s a clever way to do her baby bump reveal and hijack attention from a major holiday too.  I hope it backfires in their plastic faces.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I haven’t really been following this but are they revealing their Xmas card person by person like an Advent calendar? And Kylie would be the last one on Christmas Day?  I’ll admit that’s a clever way to do her baby bump reveal and hijack attention from a major holiday too.  I hope it backfires in their plastic faces.

Yes that's what they're doing this year. I don't know if Kylie will be the last one but it'd be right up Pimpmomma's alley to do it this way.

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdF4RPVjLmk/

So Kourtney posted day 24 and no men from the family, just the male grandchildren. Also no Kylie. 

Ooh! I just had a thought what if Kylie will be day 25 with her baby? Because she's been further along than Khloe and she hasn't been seen publicly since it was announced that she was pregnant. She's only posted head shots on social media but I can't tell if they're old or new. 

No Reigny either.

1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

54 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Yes that's what they're doing this year. I don't know if Kylie will be the last one but it'd be right up Pimpmomma's alley to do it this way.

If that's what they're doing, think about how what that says to Khloe LOL. She's been overshadowed by Kim her entire life, she finally gets her big moment, & not only is Kylie pregnant too, but Kylie gets the big reveal & Khloe just posts something on her IG. Overshadowed again.

• Love 1

Why are they all looking in different directions? Why is Mason in a dress?  Why does Kim look like she wants to murder the photographer?  Considering Khloé has her own denim company, why can’t she find jeans that don’t give her camel toe and that aren’t bursting at the seams ?

• Love 4

I think the hope that the final picture will be Kylie but I'm not convinced of it. I think its something that kept up buzz about this card but that's about it.

2 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I haven’t really been following this but are they revealing their Xmas card person by person like an Advent calendar? And Kylie would be the last one on Christmas Day?  

Sort of but not really. They have been revealing different pics everyday but some of them have been shown numerous times (Kim and her kids easily more than anyone) while people like Kendall have barely been shown except a couple of times. There have been lots of group pictures, not just individual person by person pics.

You can go to the photographers Instagram and see every picture

https://www.instagram.com/elirusselllinnetz/

Edited by howmanywords

I still don't understand what this card is supposed to be, are these all supposed to be individual photos, or are they pieces of one big card? So far I don't think it makes any sense to call this the Kardashian Christmas card.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, GaT said:

I still don't understand what this card is supposed to be, are these all supposed to be individual photos, or are they pieces of one big card? So far I don't think it makes any sense to call this the Kardashian Christmas card.

This. I’ve been legitimately confused about this whole thing since I started seeing the bits and pieces on instagram  when December began, like a lot of it didn’t make sense at first as it was like a piece of someone’s leg? I don’t know.  It just seems like the family was realizing no one really cares much about the card or is it “Kard” anymore.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 5

The Christmas card teases are boring, they are all starting to look the same.  They haven't shown the 25th as of now, they probably had to wait for everyone to konvene to post it so they can watch the Internet explode.  So much drama.

something about Kylie's pregnancy and Kim's surrogate stories just seem off.  This family exploits EVERYTHING and these 2 situations are being kept under wraps,with Kylie being in hiding, but that could be for maximum effect when the time comes.  What few little hints being thrown out could be red herrings.  I won't be surprised if Kylie is Kim's surrogate, it makes more sense than anything and also why they are sitting on both stories.  

• Love 4
11 hours ago, NinaH said:

I won't be surprised if Kylie is Kim's surrogate, it makes more sense than anything and also why they are sitting on both stories.  

That's what I said when she turned up pregnant, but I think it got approved disproved somewhere? But I still wouldn't be surprised if that's what it turned out to be.

Edited by GaT
because approved & disproved are two completely different things.
7 hours ago, NinaH said:

The Christmas card teases are boring, they are all starting to look the same.  They haven't shown the 25th as of now, they probably had to wait for everyone to konvene to post it so they can watch the Internet explode.  So much drama.

something about Kylie's pregnancy and Kim's surrogate stories just seem off.  This family exploits EVERYTHING and these 2 situations are being kept under wraps,with Kylie being in hiding, but that could be for maximum effect when the time comes.  What few little hints being thrown out could be red herrings.  I won't be surprised if Kylie is Kim's surrogate, it makes more sense than anything and also why they are sitting on both stories.  

Here's 25 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdJWqBDjWgj/

Yeah.. what was that whole thing about? All this tease for the end result to be that? Seriously why do these things? Are they just getting bored now? 

Also Kylie isn’t in the full picture. Again I ask why do they do these things? 

Edited by WhosThatGirl

I don't know whether to be amused or disturbed by the level of raging hate being flung at everyone in the family because Kylie wasn't the "day 25" pic. People became THIS invested over something so stupid?  Yes they're famewhores and this day by day reveal was stupid, but no one in the family even hinted or suggested that the pregnancy reveal would be through the Xmas card. Not even a "source" through TMZ. It was something people speculated and it blew up. The idea that Kylie simply didn't participate in the shoot never entered peoples minds? Like Rob who decided not to be in it?

• Love 3

I don't know whether to be amused or disturbed by the level of raging hate being flung at everyone in the family because Kylie wasn't the "day 25" pic. People became THIS invested over something so stupid?  Yes they're famewhores and this day by day reveal was stupid, but no one in the family even hinted or suggested that the pregnancy reveal would be through the Xmas card. Not even a "source" through TMZ. It was something people speculated and it blew up. The idea that Kylie simply didn't participate in the shoot never entered peoples minds? Like Rob who decided not to be in it?

It’s not hate from me. I’m just really confused about the whole thing. Like everything they do is becoming so Calculated to end up being just something that’s confusing? It was just dumb. But yet.. the family knew what it was doing by doing it this way. They knew what people were expecting. At the same time if Kylie’s pregnant she will probably announce it on the show or something. 

Also yeah.. I doubt rob even got an invite for the card. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, GaT said:

That's so sweet of you to think that it's actually Rob's choice if he's in the card or not. LOL

So, is that the actual Christmas card? I'm still confused.

Looks like it. It's just a group photo of Kris, her mother, Kris's children minus Robert Jr and Kylie, and the grandkids/great grands. It'd be more festive if they at least had on Christmas shirts or something. Also looking back on the pictures it looks like day's 1-24 were "outake" pictures in between the photographer taking the group photo. And since when did Kris seem to care about her mother? Not saying that she doesn't but I recall an episode of the show and they all made it seem like it was SO far to go and visit Grandma KJ WAY down in San Diego. So to see her in the kard this year is curious to me.

• Love 3

Not hate at all. But they are the most calculating fame whores ever so this would be right up their alley. And it's very suspect that Kylie isnt in the photo, she's around and involved in everything else. Rob isn't, and hasn't been for years so no shocker that he's MIA. 

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Looks like it. It's just a group photo of Kris, her mother, Kris's children minus Robert Jr and Kylie, and the grandkids/great grands. It'd be more festive if they at least had on Christmas shirts or something. Also looking back on the pictures it looks like day's 1-24 were "outake" pictures in between the photographer taking the group photo. And since when did Kris seem to care about her mother? Not saying that she doesn't but I recall an episode of the show and they all made it seem like it was SO far to go and visit Grandma KJ WAY down in San Diego. So to see her in the kard this year is curious to me.

Picture 25 is THE biggest anti-climax of the year. It’s not even a picture. It looks like a bunch of different pictures photoshopped together. 25-30% of the family is missing. Nothing christmassy to be found. A huge MEH.

• Love 6

My point is even if they intended on getting people riled up thinking Kylie's pregnancy confirmation got some buzz going, no one actually said it or even teased it. And im sure they saw that by the 3rd, 4th day where the speculation really turned into a thing that started reaching gossip sites they had to be loving the attention. Up until last week Khloe was part of the guessing game too.  Waiting until tonight to post the final pic was definitely manipulative. But the hate that's being spewed on Instagram is scary. No one forced anyone to spend the day stalking Instagram.  And yes,  I think Rob was at least asked but they probably figured he would say no anyway since he goes out of his way to avoid the public.  Do you think they said "Dream can be in it but you cant"? He was there with the whole family Christmas morning and has still been visiting with the family based on various Snaps the last few months.

5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

They're running out of adults to feature on the Kard, so enter MJ.    When  the family included Bruce, Scott, Lamar, Rob, etc., MJ was no where to be found.

I wonder if some of those "outakes" were photoshopped.  Kanye is featured in a few of them, but where is he in the final card? Hiding behind the Christmas Tree? Makes no sense if he was there for the shoot, why he wouldn't be included in the  final product. 

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, mwell345 said:

They're running out of adults to feature on the Kard, so enter MJ.    When  the family included Bruce, Scott, Lamar, Rob, etc., MJ was no where to be found.

I wonder if some of those "outakes" were photoshopped.  Kanye is featured in a few of them, but where is he in the final card? Hiding behind the Christmas Tree? Makes no sense if he was there for the shoot, why he wouldn't be included in the  final product. 

MJ lives in Calabasas now - maybe that’s why she was included this year.

It doesn’t look like there is a “final product” - just a bunch of pics from a family photo shoot.

1 minute ago, DangerousMinds said:

Thanks for not posting the final boring pic. I sure have no interest in seeing any of them, ever. Bunch of vapid nothing fame has-been famewhores.

If you really had no interest, you wouldn’t be viewing this forum. ;)

• Love 4