Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

I spy Lauren Londen, Cassie Diddy's girlfriend, the Haqq twins is that how. You spell their last name? Khloe look fantastic! https://instagram.com/p/0fysU7BRk5/

Kourtney's also off to Las Vegas for an event with her girl friends. Scott's BFF's wife Allie is there.

https://instagram.com/p/0f-bLok1lE/?taken-by=kourtneykardash

Khloe, (who prefers black men) has all black friends. Kourtney, (who appears to prefer white men) has all white friends. I'm sure this means something, I just have no idea what LOL

• Love 2

I just ran across this Buzzfeed article which shows the difference between what everyone looked like when the show first aired & now. 

Wow.  Kourtney looks so different.  And Kendall had a nose job.  Kris has a good surgeon.

Edited by Honey
(edited)

The Kardashians get another E! series

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/01/kardashians-get-another-e-series?hootPostID=2f3ebdf395f1fcfe0c56edbd6e06ba20

The Kardashian TV empire is expanding once again.

E! has ordered a new reality series, this time starring the Kardashian sisters’ employees.

The network has picked up Dash Dolls, which goes behind the scenes of a boutique owned by Kim, Kourtney and Khloe.

The pitch:

“Kim, Kourtney and Khloé Kardashian made a mark on the fashion industry with the opening of their upscale DASH boutiques. Now viewers will have the opportunity to follow the lives of the Kardashian sisters’ young, fun and hot employees as they navigate the hectic life of a twenty-something in Hollywood while representing the Kardashian brand. This new generation of boutique girls takes on the glamorous lifestyle that comes with managing one of today’s most recognizable franchises, owned by three famous and often demanding bosses, while juggling romances, parties, family drama and other career aspirations. The new eight episode, one-hour series features Khloé Kardashian’s best friend Malika Haqq and her twin sister, Khadijah Haqq.”

Dash Dolls is planned for this fall. We’re told the Kardashian sisters will make appearances on the new show too. While flaghship series Keeping Up with the Kardashians is currently in its 10th season.

In addition, the network has ordered a show about a different Hollywood family, titled Stewarts & Hamiltons. This show follows the interconnected families of musician Rod Stewart and actor George Hamilton. The pitch:

“Leading the pack are model and young mother Kimberly Stewart who is the daughter of author and philanthropist Alana Stewart and musician Rod Stewart. Hollywood icon George Hamilton, who is the ex-husband and best friend of Alana, will also be featured on the show along with actor, musician and reformed bad boy Ashley Hamilton and his 15 year-old half-brother George Hamilton Jr. Also appearing throughout the series are Kim’s brother Sean Stewart and her half-sister Ruby Stewart, an aspiring musician, as well as Kim’s live-in best friend Dean Geistlinger, a former music exec, and Ali Stepka, Ashley Hamilton’s model girlfriend.”

In addition, the network ordered new seasons of #RichKids of Beverly Hills, Total Divas and Christina Milian Turned Up.

Edited by Artsda
(edited)

E! should just go ahead and change its name to K!  If Kris was really a boss she would own E! by now.

Is this to make us think the Kardashians actually work? Are we supposed to see them being real and nice to "the help?" I know that ultimately, it's just another means to milk the E! cash cow (because you know the Kardashians now own a piece of everyone that's going to appear on this show). I guess I have to hand it to Kris; she must realize that there's a shelf-life even for the Kardashians and this is her way of making sure they can get their piece of the pie, even when the Kardashians themselves have finally outlasted their welcome.

Edited by Maysie

I don't understand why they would think a show focusing on the stores and their staff is good PR. Perhaps I'm in the minority but there's another spinoff on another station, and I have to say I would never want to eat at that restaurant, ever.

Hasn't the concept of Dash Dolls already been done with a different store?  on a different network, with a different group of people?  I swear I read that article and thought, wait, this has already happened.

On a side note, oh god, please no Kim Stewart.  Please no. 

OK. First, the "white clothes" thing makes me want to smack them, "Let's make sure everybody knows it's us in church" Second, did they not tell Kourtney, or is this Kourtney saying fuck you? Third, do you have any clothes that aren't ripped Kanye? Fourth, Kendall, WHAT??? the picture she posted on Instagram, I just can't. 

I'm assuming they're going to the church that Kris owns, "Our Holy Father of the Pappz". This whole thing makes me want to drop a bomb on them.

• Love 3

I think they've done the all white outfits every year. So maybe this really is Kourtney being a rebel?

Kendall's instagram picture was beyond WTF. I'm not religious and even i thought it was tacky

• Love 1

Just when I think Kendall might be one of the rare family members I have a tiny bit of respect for she proves me wrong.  The Instagram picture is tacky and her church outfit is inappropriate.  Maybe she'll end up with the sex tape before Kylie after all.

Is this Kris's church or an actual church they went to.  If this is a real church I cannot believe they let Kendall in wearing that outfit.  Here I was giving her credit for not being like her family and this happens.  Once again this family is nothing but tacky, trashy, and disgusting.

Is this Kris's church or an actual church they went to. If this is a real church I cannot believe they let Kendall in wearing that outfit. Here I was giving her credit for not being like her family and this happens. Once again this family is nothing but tacky, trashy, and disgusting.

Tyga and his kid were there. I guess that must show Kris's seal of approval on the relationship. Any bets on when Kylie announces that she's knocked up?

No sign of Rob or Bruce or Scott.

• Love 1

Is this Kris's church or an actual church they went to.  If this is a real church I cannot believe they let Kendall in wearing that outfit.  Here I was giving her credit for not being like her family and this happens.  Once again this family is nothing but tacky, trashy, and disgusting.

Kris has founded an actual church, & the Kardashians all donate money to it. 

I'm sorry but I am one of those people who think that she created that church for tax purposes.  She found A church just like L Ron Hubbard, I do not believe it to be an actual church but one only for tax reasons.  So I am one of those bitches who calls foul on her and her claims of it being real just like I did with Hubbard.  I'm betting that actual church of Kris the Kardashians are getting money back.  Again, I ask is it Kris's church or a church that isn't one belonging to a Kardashian. 

• Love 10

I was reading the comments on the TMZ article, & came across this one"

Wow imagine how long the confession time on that family would be

LMAO

It looks like howmanywords posted while I was posting my other comment about which church they went to, & TMZ is reporting it wasn't Kris' church. Unless she's got a piece of this one too.

I was reading the comments on the TMZ article, & came across this one"

LMAO

It looks like howmanywords posted while I was posting my other comment about which church they went to, & TMZ is reporting it wasn't Kris' church. Unless she's got a piece of this one too.

I thought her phony church was in Florida or some other state.

Does anyone know why there's a half hour "First Look" of an upcoming episode scheduled at 3:30 in the afternoon on Friday? My DVR automatically set the recording up, but I don't think I've ever seen them do this before. Why would they have a 1/2 hour "sneak peek" of a 1 hour show?

Those church pictures are some of the most bizarre photos of this family I've ever seen.  I can't quite figure out why,  I think part of it is because while they are going to church on the holiest day of the year in the Christian faith, they look like they are dressed up for P Diddy's White Party.  

• Love 5

Those church pictures are some of the most bizarre photos of this family I've ever seen.  I can't quite figure out why,  I think part of it is because while they are going to church on the holiest day of the year in the Christian faith, they look like they are dressed up for P Diddy's White Party.  

They're the "Kardashians" bitches!!!  Everything about them screams "look at USSSS!" "We special!!!!"   No wonder Rob doesn't want to be seen with them.

• Love 4

Guess we're lucky Yeezus didn't show up dragging a cross!
  • Love 7
(edited)

Ugh! Just when it seems like this family couldn't sink any lower, they do-and on a religious holiday. ITA that the so-called "church" is for tax purposes. If there's ever a documentary expose' on it, knowing the Kardashians, it might be called "Going Dark."

As for Kendall's Easter Instagram pic, she showed her ass in more ways than one. About Kendall's church outfit, talk about tacky. Strippers go to church wearing more than that. Hookers go to church wearing more than that. Harvey Levin on the TMZ show, which I watch to snark on the "journalists" as I do the celebrities, had the nerve to compare Kendall's wearing a trashy outfit to church to the AD miniseries having a so-called "hot" Jesus Christ, a comparison which IMO doesn't work because he's not the first hunk to play Jesus and he won't be the last; otoh, no woman I know goes to church looking that skanky.

Guess we're lucky Yeezus didn't show up dragging a cross!

Dragging it? He'd make sure he was nailed to it!!!.

Knowing him, after his funeral, he'd be pissed if he didn't rise three days later.

Edited by DollEyes

Maybe not bio father, but Robert WAS her father in all meaningful senses of the word, IMHO.

True - but I do wonder if Khloe will ever talk about her bio dad in public. Might be healthy for her - I wonder if some of the tension between her and her mother is about the paternity issue.