Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

Khloe says she gained control of the car but they ended up in a ditch. "Kim was screaming and crying". That's a given, probably afraid karma had arrived to fuck up her fat ass.

I can see doing this being overly dramatic and over the top with her reactions, and probably freaking out her poor child in the process. I wonder if the nanny was in the car with them? 

http://theybf.com/2015/02/23/interviews-chris-brown-tyga-say-they%E2%80%99re-over-drake-diss-the-grammys-tyga-says-he%E2%80%99s-not

HOLY SHIT! Dude you and Kanye need to STOP talking!

Tyga on his “friendship” with 17-year-old Kylie Jenner:

“She’s just a good person. I love being around her. It’s my decision to continue to be around her. I don’t think it’s the world’s decision to dictate that.”

Tyga on Kylie’s family giving them the side-eye:
“We always hung out whether if I was in a relationship or not. They knew I had a kid. King [his son] would go over there and play with North [West] so it wasn’t nothing new. Life is about being happy and keeping yourself surrounded by people who bring that good energy.”

http://theybf.com/2015/02/23/interviews-chris-brown-tyga-say-they%E2%80%99re-over-drake-diss-the-grammys-tyga-says-he%E2%80%99s-not

“She’s just a good person. I love being around her. It’s my decision to continue to be around her. I don’t think it’s the world’s decision to dictate that.”

Of course not. But the law says its illegal to be fucking her, which I would bet safe money he was doing even before she turned 17 since he "got in early". Douchebag. So classy that hes BFF with the woman beater Chris Brown.

• Love 3

Khloe says she gained control of the car but they ended up in a ditch. "Kim was screaming and crying". That's a given, probably afraid karma had arrived to fuck up her fat ass.

More likely she lost an earring.

• Love 3

Khloe says she gained control of the car but they ended up in a ditch. "Kim was screaming and crying". That's a given, probably afraid karma had arrived to fuck up her fat ass.

Wow just think of it. One minute you are an innocent run of the mill ditch on the side of the road in Montana, the next minute you are full of Kardashians. My thoughts and prayers are with the ditch.

Glad that it appeared that North wasn't in the car.

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 9

“We always hung out whether if I was in a relationship or not. They knew I had a kid. King [his son] would go over there and play with North [West] so it wasn’t nothing new. Life is about being happy and keeping yourself surrounded by people who bring that good energy.”

Wow the Kardashian clan doesn't seem to be bright at all.  She may be a good person but your adult ass shouldn't be around her and continue to be around her like you were. Oooh I see it's his decision on that.  Ok. so it didn't matter he was there anyway and hey as long as you are being happy and keeping yourself surrounded by people who bring that good energy.  Yay for you!  Except not.  You're a pig who was romancing an underage girl.

Please Kanye and Tyga keep talking, keep digging yourselves deeper.  Both are disgusting.  Sorry.

• Love 2

"King?" Not even Prince...right to King. That's the name of a dog, not a child.

• Love 1

"King?" Not even Prince...right to King. That's the name of a dog, not a child.

Agreed I'm gonna need Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson aka Tyga to go have a seat with what he and Angela Renée White aka Blac Chyna named their child... This family is like a bad accident that you can see happening but you can't look away from now. WHERE THE FUCK IS ROBERT JR?! Shouldn't he be stomping a mud hole into this dudes ass for even looking at his baby sister that way? Or is he now a missing person, never to be seen or heard from again?

• Love 1

Tyga is probably just using Kylie. And pimp Kris sets it up. There's no bad publicity with the Kardashians. What 25 year old wants to hang out with a high schooler? Teens ARE Immature. Kylie can't consent and in a few years she might throw Tyga and her whole family under the bus.

Your right Artsda they'll probably spin it saying that the production company was supposed to pay the dog sledding company.

More likely, it will be that they were expecting it for free in exchange for all the publicity the company would receive and resultant increase in business--after all, EVERYONE who goes to Montana will want to do what Kimmers et al did and be able to say they used the same company too! Heck, he could even create a package known as the "Kardashian experience" and charge triple for it!

The sad reality is, this is why they do get so much stuff for free and now they expect it and are actually indignant when they don't get it. In their minds, they are handing this guy free advertising and publicity that will result in increased business so how could he NOT fall over himself to give them free stuff. Who does this guy think he is?!?!?! 

• Love 2

Meh, I think it's pretty Standard Operating Procedure for reality shows and other programs to try to trade product placement and "exposure", i.e. free publicity for business services in exchange for reduced or non-cash payments. In this case, the business owner didn't go for it, didn't care about Kardashian publicity, and stood his ground. So good for him. But however they may eventually spin it, it's not just the Kardashian production company that does this.

• Love 1

Meh, I think it's pretty Standard Operating Procedure for reality shows and other programs to try to trade product placement and "exposure", i.e. free publicity for business services in exchange for reduced or non-cash payments. In this case, the business owner didn't go for it, didn't care about Kardashian publicity, and stood his ground. So good for him. But however they may eventually spin it, it's not just the Kardashian production company that does this.

Agreed -- a lot of companies give away their products to celebs in the hopes they will use them and talk about them on camera or in a tweet, etc. In this case, the K clan are no different than anyone else. However, if I know a product has their endorsement, I personally avoid it like the plague. 

• Love 4

Tyga is probably just using Kylie. And pimp Kris sets it up. There's no bad publicity with the Kardashians. What 25 year old wants to hang out with a high schooler? Teens ARE Immature. Kylie can't consent and in a few years she might throw Tyga and her whole family under the bus.

Plenty. They tend to be predators...

Do you think Tyga is all that mature? Hanging around with a teenager is mature behavior for a 25 yr old father? He's an overgrown teenager himself. The K family has convinced themselves that they are some kind of super special klan for who the standard rules don't apply. Kris convinced herself that her kids are so different, so above the norm that her seventeen yr old is not like all the other " mature for their age" seventeen yr olds who get knocked up by some older guy who promptly dumps them and moves on.

• Love 2

Oh please, if Kylie got knocked up at 17, Kris would be overjoyed.   She could take over the teen mom franchise.

Ha! Could you imagine? Kyile Jenner MTV Teen Mom special episode while she fights with her deadbeat adult baby daddy that he doesn't come to see their child while stompping through her 2 million dollar home and running to Barneys in her 100K Ranger Rover... Gag me..but fuck it I'd watch

• Love 2

Oh please, if Kylie got knocked up at 17, Kris would be overjoyed. She could take over the teen mom franchise.

Oh I dont think Kris would be all that upset. I do think she's probably had those girls on BC for years, the kind that you can't forget to take or use. I think she just tries to play to the public that her kids are too mature to get preggers. But should Kylie get knocked up Kris would turn that lemon into lemonade, just like Kims sex tape.

• Love 2

And they're doing more seasons.

Kardashians Sign $100 Million, Four-Year Deal With E!,

http://www.usmagazin...2#ixzz3SruOkW71

They even made the front page of today's New York Post because of it. 

http://nypost.com/cover/#covers-1424930422 (NY Post 2-26-2015)

And here is someone from the NY Post telling us why Kris Jenner is worth that $100 Million deal.

http://nypost.com/2015/02/26/why-kris-jenner-is-well-worth-the-100-million-payday/

What have we done to deserve even more of this torture? Even skunks have more class than the Kardashians. 

Hopefully, somebody will give Joel McHale (The Soup) a hug today. Lord knows he has suffered enough having to associate himself with these lowlifes. 

I also hope that baby North gets a hug today (not from Kim, Kanye, or Kris) since her agony will keep on going & going for the forseeable future.

• Love 1

They even made the front page of today's New York Post because of it. 

http://nypost.com/cover/#covers-1424930422 (NY Post 2-26-2015)

And here is someone from the NY Post telling us why Kris Jenner is worth that $100 Million deal.

http://nypost.com/2015/02/26/why-kris-jenner-is-well-worth-the-100-million-payday/

What have we done to deserve even more of this torture? Even skunks have more class than the Kardashians. 

Hopefully, somebody will give Joel McHale (The Soup) a hug today. Lord knows he has suffered enough having to associate himself with these lowlifes. 

I also hope that baby North gets a hug today (not from Kim, Kanye, or Kris) since her agony will keep on going & going for the forseeable future.

So much for Kimmy living a more private life.

Future season  "North takes Kindergarten."

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

Oh, goody. A couple more "Kim marries the love of her life" wedding specials.

;)

But not before we have the Kim realizes she made a mistake and she feels REALLY REALLY BAD ABOUT IT! And don't you think she feels really really bad about it? Because she does feel really really really bad about it. But then she starts to feel  better about things and fucks a couple guys and forgets that she ever felt really bad.

• Love 8

I honestly don't mind. There aren't many people in the world who would  turn town earning THAT much money just to be a version of yourself on camera.

I do wish E would get more entertainment besides The Soup, so they wouldn't have to resort to such measures, but what else are people who watch E watching besides that and the Red Carpets.

• Love 2

I certainly dont blame them for turning down that kind of money, my annoyance is with E for even willing to give it them.  Last season, and the season before one of the big stories were about how ratings kept going lower and lower. In fact articles from reputable news sites were reporting the show might be nearing its end because of the ratings struggle. So why the hell are they being rewarded with such an insane amount of money and guarantee of the show continuing for the next 4 years? Its just utterly stupid.  And people wonder why their egos keep getting bigger and how they cant seem to just go away. 

• Love 3

I certainly dont blame them for turning down that kind of money, my annoyance is with E for even willing to give it them.  Last season, and the season before one of the big stories were about how ratings kept going lower and lower. In fact articles from reputable news sites were reporting the show might be nearing its end because of the ratings struggle. So why the hell are they being rewarded with such an insane amount of money and guarantee of the show continuing for the next 4 years? Its just utterly stupid.  And people wonder why their egos keep getting bigger and how they cant seem to just go away. 

The ratings are going down???? I just saw my first few episodes of that Hampton show. I never would have guessed they'd give them that much money if the ratings are falling.

Still though. E! is all Kardashian, Soup, and Red Carpet. They have nothing else going on.

The fact that it's for 4 years makes me sceptical. Why would the network lock themselves for that long? Reality TV is unpredictable. It only takes one scandal and the ensuing public backlash could bring the entire empire down. This family has gotten away with a lot of shit so far, but they aren't made of Teflon. The public is fickle and unpredictable as heck.

Has the network actually made a press release or is it all from a "reliable source"? (aka. Pimp Mama Kris)

The fact that it's for 4 years makes me sceptical. Why would the network lock themselves for that long? Reality TV is unpredictable. It only takes one scandal and the ensuing public backlash could bring the entire empire down. This family has gotten away with a lot of shit so far, but they aren't made of Teflon. The public is fickle and unpredictable as heck.

Has the network actually made a press release or is it all from a "reliable source"? (aka. Pimp Mama Kris)

Bruce's journey has piqued interest in them. For sure he's going to be featured, or at least they'll all gather on pimp mamas bed and talk about him. There'll be laughter and tears and maybe some emotional outbursts from Kendall or Kylie, Scott will crack a couple funny jokes and Kim will look all serious... Like she did when she first saw "racism".

They drag this out for several seasons.

According to TMZ. it's the beginning of Kardashian butt season http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/26/khloe-kardashian-butt-photo/ LOL

If the past is any indication, you can expect Kim, Kendall, Kourtney and even young Kylie to follow suit ... because one Kardashian butt is like a signal to all Kardashian butts to come out and play.

Bruce's journey has piqued interest in them. For sure he's going to be featured, or at least they'll all gather on pimp mamas bed and talk about him. 

Supposedly, Bruce is not part of the new contract, & he won't be on the show, but I bet we get a lot of talk about him.