Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

I remember that, Jerseygirl...again, a classless group of people.

When Kim was relating the story of the racist passenger on the plane from Vienna, Khloe was telling her that she should have said "yes all I like is black cock". They've made many comments over the years about their liking/preferring black men as partners. I think they mentioned their surprise that Kourtney ended up with Scott, since she dated mostly black boys/men in the past. Face it, they're all ass no class.

• Love 3
I saw Khloe post on her instagram, her thanking her hair stylist for doing her two French braids since it'd keep her hair out her face while she's cooking. The table looks beautiful and I bet Khloe cooked everything herself. Even though she's a bit brash, she's the most maternal/ Suzy homemaker. And I'm sure they all had a lovely dinner without princess Kim
  • Love 1

I saw Khloe post on her instagram, her thanking her hair stylist for doing her two French braids since it'd keep her hair out her face while she's cooking. The table looks beautiful and I bet Khloe cooked everything herself. Even though she's a bit brash, she's the most maternal/ Suzy homemaker. And I'm sure they all had a lovely dinner without princess Kim

Wow, way to go Khloe! What a martyr she was dialling all those phone numbers and hiring the caterers/decorators/servers. Now she deserves a well-earned rest at the plastic surgeons to get some much needed lipo thanks to all that "home-cooked" food and a top-up of the Fix-a-Flat in her ass. Nobody's dumb enough to believe that she slaved in the kitchen to cook that obviously catered in food (complete with disposable aluminum trays for fuck's sakes). This family is such a joke.

I like the neatly stacked Oreo cookies (and others) in the jars in back of the food. Because we all know Khloe stacked each one herself.

Like it's even possible for Khloebacca to do that. I'm picturing it'll be like watching a chimp with building blocks in a lab.

• Love 1

If you recall Khloe did cook a lot on her spin off witb Lamar and on her web site there were pictures of her actually cooking. Also if your cooking for as large of a family they have i'd use the throw away aluminum pans too. My mom did for our Turkey this year. Just sayin'

Yeah I don't know why its so hard to believe Khloe cooked herself. When she was married to Lamar she was always tweeting pics of meals she cooked for him. And yes to the disposable pan. I have tons of cookware and bakeware yet for holidays some things I just rather use stuff you can throw away especially if you don't happen to have a size you need they come in handy.

• Love 2

I was super bored last week and had 2 seasons of khloe and Lamar on my pvr. She had those huge cookie jars all stacked like that at that house too and was always cooking nice meals in the kitchen for people. I'm. I'm not a fan either but her cooking for everyone wasn't a surprise to me after watching those episodes.

• Love 2

The food made looks fantastic. If she made it, I bet she made some (maybe all, haven't watched her show to know).  It looks perfect, maybe that's the problem but maybe she doesn't like a mess.  The table is what I personally don't like.  Your table should have food to share with everyone not covered with so many flowers and candles covering the table that only your place setting shows.  I mean the dinner table is stacked with flowers and candles but the table behind is too.  I like people passing the food so everyone talks about it and your hear the comments. 

• Love 2

Good grief, some of these articles crack me up.  Khloe "cut a lonely figure shopping solo".  I've got a news flash for the people who write these gems; I, and most every woman I know grocery shops solo.  Sure, I see couples shopping, but there are usually more women doing it alone than there are husbands/significant others tagging along.  I guess they'll print just about anything to keep the Kartrashians front and center.  When will it ever end?

• Love 5

Seriously. I hate doing any kind of shopping with anyone. I only go grocery shopping with my boyfriend if he wants something I don't feel like picking up. But the Kardashians get hits on websites and people watching/reading the gossip rags/shows.

• Love 1

Wow, way to go Khloe! What a martyr she was dialling all those phone numbers and hiring the caterers/decorators/servers. Now she deserves a well-earned rest at the plastic surgeons to get some much needed lipo thanks to all that "home-cooked" food and a top-up of the Fix-a-Flat in her ass. Nobody's dumb enough to believe that she slaved in the kitchen to cook that obviously catered in food (complete with disposable aluminum trays for fuck's sakes). This family is such a joke.

Lol, I don't believe for one second that she cooked that meal. She may have bought a bunch of aluminum trays at Target but I guarantee a chef prepared all the food. Ditto for the tablescape. Like she really came up with that on her own.

Ok I'm curious, for those who think Khloe lied about all the cooking she did, do you think she's been lying for as long as she has talked about how much she loves to cook? All the pictures on her blog of meals she cooked for Lamar, when she was seen cooking on TV when she was married..was that all a lie? I'm genuinely curiouhow far you think she would lie about something something so silly. The pictures she posted the other day didnt even look all that professionally made.  There were even basic looking, simple things like muffins and brownies - and the pumpkin pie, right down to the design in the middle looked like something my grandmother use to do (she taught me ages ago to take leftover crust and cut a design out with a cookie cutter and decorate the pie). Did she make up stuff when she talks about cooking methods here? and particular recipes?  There are many, many things I can fault this family for and roll my eyes at but this isnt something I think is some big lie YMMV of course. Some people actually like to cook.  And the tablescape she admitted was not done by herself, she credited the person and gave his name for helping with the flowers and decor.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 3

Good grief, some of these articles crack me up.  Khloe "cut a lonely figure shopping solo".  I've got a news flash for the people who write these gems; I, and most every woman I know grocery shops solo.  Sure, I see couples shopping, but there are usually more women doing it alone than there are husbands/significant others tagging along.  I guess they'll print just about anything to keep the Kartrashians front and center.  When will it ever end?

The rest of that sentence says: "Khloe Kardashian cut a lonely figure as she was seen loading food items into her car with no help at the Gelson's supermarket..."

From the grocery shopping with absolutely no help at all with loading it into her car afterwards to the cooking of the entire meal all by herself, we need to dedicate a national holiday to this woman. Her greatness is just mindblowing. I don't know about you guys, but when I shop at the local supermarket, I have to have a personal shopper to help me out and then someone to take it out to my car and load it into the trunk for me. How does she manage to do it all by herself?

Seriously, that article was a bullshit fluff piece just like every thing ever written about the Kartrashians.

Edited by Tony
  • Love 3

Ok I'm curious, for those who think Khloe lied about all the cooking she did, do you think she's been lying for as long as she has talked about how much she loves to cook? All the pictures on her blog of meals she cooked for Lamar, when she was seen cooking on TV when she was married..was that all a lie? I'm genuinely curiouhow far you think she would lie about something something so silly. The pictures she posted the other day didnt even look all that professionally made.  There were even basic looking, simple things like muffins and brownies - and the pumpkin pie, right down to the design in the middle looked like something my grandmother use to do (she taught me ages ago to take leftover crust and cut a design out with a cookie cutter and decorate the pie). Did she make up stuff when she talks about cooking methods here? and particular recipes?  There are many, many things I can fault this family for and roll my eyes at but this isnt something I think is some big lie YMMV of course. Some people actually like to cook.  And the tablescape she admitted was not done by herself, she credited the person and gave his name for helping with the flowers and decor.

While I understand what you're saying, I offer as evidence this short video from 2 years ago of Kim "cooking" Kanye her famous soul food feast. I especially like the 2 other people in the kitchen who can be seen doing the actual cooking, & then when Kim opens the oven, you can see the same sweet potato souffles that are in Khloe's pictures. Amazing how they look exactly the same, almost as if the same person cooked them. But I bet their name wasn't Kardashian.

• Love 2

I agree. In "reality" she should have done a cook book not Kris.

The rest of that sentence says: "Khloe Kardashian cut a lonely figure as she was seen loading food items into her car with no help at the Gelson's supermarket..."

From the grocery shopping with absolutely no help at all with loading it into her car afterwards to the cooking of the entire meal all by herself, we need to dedicate a national holiday to this woman. Her greatness is just mindblowing. I don't know about you guys, but when I shop at the local supermarket, I have to have a personal shopper to help me out and then someone to take it out to my car and load it into the trunk for me. How does she manage to do it all by herself?

Seriously, that article was a bullshit fluff piece just like every thing ever written about the Kartrashians.

She had about 4 bags of stuff, not even over stuffed bags. I'm sure she can manage 4 bags by herself. After all she works out regularly.

I do think Khloe cooks... but she has help no doubt.

She had about 4 bags of stuff, not even over stuffed bags. I'm sure she can manage 4 bags by herself. After all she works out regularly.

We're talking about the Kardashians here, not average hard-working people. Spending hours taking selfies is considered a hard day's work to them.

And do they look like they have the bodies of people who work out regularly? The only thing they do is enter and exit the gym during their daily pap strolls.

We're talking about the Kardashians here, not average hard-working people. Spending hours taking selfies is considered a hard day's work to them.

And do they look like they have the bodies of people who work out regularly? The only thing they do is enter and exit the gym during their daily pap strolls.

I was trying to be funny, obviously I failed....

• Love 1

Just a reminder. While this isn't a Fan Site, it isn't a Hater site either. Everyone is free to have their own opinion about any show and any person on any show. What no one is free to do is shit on anyone else for their opinion. Kardashians or not. All opinions are valid. Hate them or love them but don't hate on each other for hating or loving them. Comments will be deleted if that happens. Warnings will be issued. No one wants that! Back to the fun! 

• Love 1

Say they do work out...why can't they work out in the privacy of their own homes? They all have McMansions, haven't they got a home gym? Why can't they hire a personal trainer to come to the McMansion for their workout?

I never understood why they would go to the gym. These people are millionaires for chrissakes.

• Love 2

Say they do work out...why can't they work out in the privacy of their own homes? They all have McMansions, haven't they got a home gym? Why can't they hire a personal trainer to come to the McMansion for their workout?

I never understood why they would go to the gym. These people are millionaires for chrissakes.

My guess is they go so they can be seen by the paparazzi and that pics of their enormous ass attempting to burst the seams of their work out clothing will make the daily gossip sites. Surely they don't go for the burn.

• Love 3

I love how when Kim is photographed coming out of the gym her hair & makeup are as perfect as when she went in. 

• Love 1

I love how when Kim is photographed coming out of the gym her hair & makeup are as perfect as when she went in.

Not to defend Kim or anything but I wouldn't put it past her the have her glam squad do her hair and makeup after working out.... that is if she truly is working out.

So Kim gets up, gets glammed to GO TO the gym and then reglammed before leaving? And has the nerve to talk about her stressful life of glamming and strutting around for the paps.... Oh and being a mom!! That is like the main part of her life, raising her child..., with a nanny or two or three. Life is so busy busy busy!!!

• Love 1

For the photo ops you silly goose!

The woman beater Chris Brown Instagram'ed this picture the other day.  So classy!  This was the same night on stage he cursed his ex girlfriend out on stage exclaiming "fuck that bitch I'm single now!" Such a classy guy for them to be hanging with. I'm sure Pimpmama is hoping one of her girls will hook up with him for the publicity gold that will follow.

• Love 2

I wonder if pimpmama would let Chris Brown sample the forbidden fruit of Kylie?

If the price is right.

My mama would have hauled my 17 yr old ass out of that club so fast heads would have spun. Where is Bruce! Has he abdicated all responsibility to his daughters?

What is it with these girls? I can barely understand a word French, Kanye and Chris speak. It's like they all have marbles in their mouths.

• Love 2

Wow those pics really show a lot.  One sister, Kendall, who is fresh faced and naturally beautiful.  Then you have Kylie who looks like an over botoxed nightmare with those lips.  This is what you see on pics on magazines of what not to do.  Nothing on her face looks natural and the girl is not even 18. Shame, shame, shame on Kris for allowing this to happen.

• Love 1

The sad thing is I would make a safe bet Kylie is doing all this stuff to try and make her self look better when being compared to Kendall but its turning out all wrong,especially when Kendall doesnt even wear much makeup and normally looks very pretty.  This caught my eye from the above interview though..I wonder if Kendall has tried to talk some sense into her about her appearance (or anything for that matter) and Kylie remains to be an obnoxious brat and wont listen?

Kylie: Well when you’re a Negative Nancy, that’s a big pet peeve.

Kendall: I’m not negative, I’m your sister.

Kylie: I don’t want an opinion from anybody, just myself.

• Love 1

http://www.justjared.com/  Kris & Bruce Jenner Are Officially Divorced

Kris and Bruce Jenner are officially single – their divorce has been finalized by a Los Angeles county judge.

The 59-year-old reality star and 65-year-old former Olympian had a clean divorce, TMZ reports, with no prenup. They split what was in bank accounts and other assets, and Kris got to keep the family home.

Neither will receive spousal support – and as for their underage daughter Kylie Jenner, since she’s so close to turning 18, there’s no custody agreement that has been put in place.

Kris filed for divorce from Bruce 11 months after announcing their separation.

Bruce had the last laugh here - with no prenup, they ended up splitting the bank accounts and other assets - which is the norm for CA law.  And I would assume most of that was accumulated from the Kardashian empire.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 1

Kris filed for divorce from Bruce 11 months after announcing their separation

And twelve months after declaring talk of divorce was ridiculous, they were just living in different houses and remaining the bestest of friends!!  They spoke 100's of time a day and she couldn't imagine her life without Bruce!!  Same story she spewed with Khloe and Lamar... No divorce!! Everyone's happy!!

They both probably made out like bandits if they split everything. Even before the divorce was announced I remember some article that said Bruce was actually worth about 100 million dollars and that before he married Kris he was worth a fortune because he had his name licensed to several Olympic related endorsements.  The Kardashian empire which Kris no doubt controls is probably worth a ton more so I hope Bruce did get a huge chunk of that (and maybe now he could by his balls and pride back with the divorce being official).

Speaking of the Kartrashian millions, I was reading before that Kris has been trying score a million+ deal for the pics of Kourtney's new addition but there are no massive offers, much like when North was born.  Could this woman do a damn thing without whoring out her kids and/or grandkids for a quick buck?