Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

I'm not surprised there were no big offers for Kourtney's baby pics. North would have been the big moneymaker, but they seemed to have missed the boat on that.

But it's just make-up! And she's not dating a grown man at 17, they're just friends. Haha!

It kills me how they keep trying to perpetuate this "it's just makeup!" bullshit. Lipliner can make your outer rim bigger but it doesn't make the bulk of your lips poufy and huge. Eyeliner can emphasize your eyes but it doesn't give your lids and brow an inch of lift. They are so full of shit. On another note, I used to live in the suburbs of Chicago, and damn, I miss that Woodfield Mall.

• Love 2

It kills me how they keep trying to perpetuate this "it's just makeup!" bullshit. Lipliner can make your outer rim bigger but it doesn't make the bulk of your lips poufy and huge. Eyeliner can emphasize your eyes but it doesn't give your lids and brow an inch of lift. They are so full of shit.

These are also the same people that claimed Kim and Khloe's baboon butts are "natural" and gained through "working out". Everything about them is bullshit.

• Love 3

To be fair, I did see how Kylie's lips were made bigger with MAC makeup. I was impressed with the technique but not the result.

Basically one drew two lip lines with MAC lipliner pencil and more. I do not have the link but I am sure Google can find it. Of course up very close you can see there are three lip creases... the real one, the second fake one and the third fake one.

They both probably made out like bandits if they split everything. Even before the divorce was announced I remember some article that said Bruce was actually worth about 100 million dollars and that before he married Kris he was worth a fortune because he had his name licensed to several Olympic related endorsements.  The Kardashian empire which Kris no doubt controls is probably worth a ton more so I hope Bruce did get a huge chunk of that (and maybe now he could by his balls and pride back with the divorce being official).

Speaking of the Kartrashian millions, I was reading before that Kris has been trying score a million+ deal for the pics of Kourtney's new addition but there are no massive offers, much like when North was born.  Could this woman do a damn thing without whoring out her kids and/or grandkids for a quick buck?

Sadly its seems he has grown accustomed to being ball-less and decided to allow Kris to keep them as a memento of their union.

• Love 1

I saw this on Project Runway All Stars last night. The challenge was to make clothes for a first date. One of the models said she admired the way Kim Kardashian looked (I'm paraphrasing) "since she's been with Kanye, NOT like she was with Ray J". Yeah, she said that. Out loud. For everyone to hear. This is what her clothes looked like, complete with the pulling around the hips.

TsHe2fj.png

Now this other model never mentioned Kim, but these are the clothes she wanted, so I'm guessing she's a fan too.

HEIlG9d.png

Edited by GaT

I actually didn't mind Kris' look (wasn't particularly fond of the black bows at the cuffs.) At least it was age-appropriate and suitable for the occasion. That get-up she had on in that photo with Kim and Rhianna was hideous. It made her look like a futile attempt as Kim's sister.

I have few words for that salmon dress on Kim. However, I don't think I've ever seen a dress that bunched at the KNEES. How is that even possible?

• Love 2

Bitch spilling out of the (salmon?) latex thing in this report of the latest "story" needs to shut the hell up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2881180/Kim-Kardashian-scathing-email-Kris-Jenner-Addams-Family-wardrobe.html

First of all, why in the world would Kris feel the need to share that email with the world...second, that was an email, not a text, take the time to use proper punctuation & spelling...and learn how to spell. "Omish"?

Who in the world is Kim to tell anyone else how to dress..she always looks like a cartoon character.

• Love 1

First of all, why in the world would Kris feel the need to share that email with the world...second, that was an email, not a text, take the time to use proper punctuation & spelling...and learn how to spell. "Omish"?

Who in the world is Kim to tell anyone else how to dress..she always looks like a cartoon character.

Kim looks like a two bit whore 99% of the time with her tits on display. I feel so sorry for North. You know she is going to be scrutinized by Kim just like this when she gets older.

On a snarky note, I find it funny that Kim knows who the KKK are, but can't spell 'Amish' to save her life.

Edited by Joe Jitsu913
  • Love 4

Kim looks like a two bit whore 99% of the time with her tits on display. I feel so sorry for North. You know she is going to be scrutinized by Kim just like this when she gets older.

On a snarky note, I find it funny that Kim knows who the KKK are, but can't spell 'Amish' to save her life.

Well to be fair, she only learned about the KKK when she hooked up with Kanye, before that she thought it was shorthand for Kim, Kourtney and Khloe. She's working on solving the racial divide now. She wrote a blog for gosh sake!

• Love 5

Well to be fair, she only learned about the KKK when she hooked up with Kanye, before that she thought it was shorthand for Kim, Kourtney and Khloe. She's working on solving the racial divide now. She wrote a blog for gosh sake!

Hey give her some credit..at least she used a spellchecker on that blog! See how much effort she put in that??

Kim knows who the Amish are; she just can't spell it. It would be pretty impossible for her to misspell "KKK" but she might have had trouble if she had been asked to spell out the actual name of that group!  As for the email, I have to give Kris and Kim credit. They always know just what to do to get everyone talking about them.

I saw this on Project Runway All Stars last night. The challenge was to make clothes for a first date. One of the models said she admired the way Kim Kardashian looked (I'm paraphrasing) "since she's been with Kanye, NOT like she was with Ray J". Yeah, she said that. Out loud. For everyone to hear. This is what her clothes looked like, complete with the pulling around the hips.

TsHe2fj.png

Now this other model never mentioned Kim, but these are the clothes she wanted, so I'm guessing she's a fan too.

HEIlG9d.png

Crops tops and midi skirts are the move.

Not necessarily as rendered here, and without the shitty cage heels, but the second outfit has hope.

Also, that outfit isn't hardly tight enough for any Kardashian.

That first outfit is appropriately ugly

I get that Kim and Kanye are trying to do the supah dupah serious high fashion thing, but they have absolutely no chemistry together. They look like two random models hired to do a photo shoot. What the hell do they even talk about when they're behind closed doors? I can't even imagine.

• Love 6

I get that Kim and Kanye are trying to do the supah dupah serious high fashion thing, but they have absolutely no chemistry together. They look like two random models hired to do a photo shoot. What the hell do they even talk about when they're behind closed doors? I can't even imagine.

Kim has one expression... Fuck me.. Or at least that is what she thinks it is. Kanye also one. He thinks it's the old "blue steel" model look, but it's morphed into "I smell shit". Actually its the stink of his ass in those ever present leather pants! I can only imagine the funk.

• Love 5

I swear this whole family is twisted as hell.  When those pics of Kendall were released a couple of weeks ago and Kris posted them she was getting a lot of shit from people saying things like "how classy of you to promote your young daughter dressing like a slut".  This video makes it all the worse.

Me, me, me, me. You, you, you, you. Me, me, me, me. You, you, you......

And really, I see not a bit of heat or passion between them. Out of all their relationships, Scott's and Kourtney's despite all their issues, is the most genuine.   

I read today that Kylie is not liking Kris's new BF. And is embarrassed by her public behavior. I kind of sympathize.  

Edited by iwasish

Look at the 1995 card, that's Kim from & center. If I didn't figure out who everyone else was leaving that person as the only one left, I would not even know it was Kim.

The amount of tit on display makes it easy.

Interesting, no Brody in that pic but Brandon is there.

Edited by iwasish

Notice how Khloe looks more like Bruce's Bio kids in those pics. She has their coloring and complexion. No way is Khloe a product of Robert and Kris. Khloe's bio dad is definitely not Armenian (Alex, I'm looking at you.)

Edited by Joe Jitsu913
  • Love 2

What on earth is that mess from 2013? Is it supposed to look like a video game or something? I picked up a few things like Bruce's Wheaties box and Kendall and Kyle stepping on the magazines, but WTH was that?

You don't recognize the genius that was produced by a buddy of Kanye's?

No. I don't, but now you have me curious. Serious, what a hot mess. There was so much going on that the subjects were entirely lost. Who is that in the last shot that is done up ala Cleopatra? I couldn't tell if was Kim or Kris. Sheesh... or maybe I should say "Yeezus!"

No. I don't, but now you have me curious. Serious, what a hot mess. There was so much going on that the subjects were entirely lost. Who is that in the last shot that is done up ala Cleopatra? I couldn't tell if was Kim or Kris. Sheesh... or maybe I should say "Yeezus!"

I think even the Kardashians themselves (except of course Kim) realized the whole thing was so much pretentious crap. The best part was Kourtney basically telling this 'artiste' ... 'Fuck your vision, my kids are going to be in this clusterfuck of a production" .

Bob's Big Boy (aka Dave LaChapelle, the genius) was not happy!!!! If you do catch the episode, listening to the family try to verbalized their understanding of the whole set and its meaning is hysterical. The only direction he gave Kim I think was "more tit, more vacant stare"

• Love 1

This is the best I've seen Kim look in recent days of endless selfies and pap photos. However I don't belive the hype that thier pregnant with baby #2. I mean pick one fake story PimpMomma, Are Kim and Kanye divorceing due to Kanye never being home with his wife and child? Is there trouble in paradise because Kanye embarrased Kim when she took North, Penelope, and Mason to Disney on Ice with her friends? Or Are they having a second child? It can't be all three. 

http://www.x17online.com/2014/12/kim_kardashian_kanye_west_kiss_doctor_office_pregnant_photos_122314

This is the best I've seen Kim look in recent days of endless selfies and pap photos. However I don't belive the hype that thier pregnant with baby #2. I mean pick one fake story PimpMomma, Are Kim and Kanye divorceing due to Kanye never being home with his wife and child? Is there trouble in paradise because Kanye embarrased Kim when she took North, Penelope, and Mason to Disney on Ice with her friends? Or Are they having a second child? It can't be all three. 

http://www.x17online.com/2014/12/kim_kardashian_kanye_west_kiss_doctor_office_pregnant_photos_122314

Her poor tits are squished together!! I bet she goes for a surrogate this time around, she's already laid the groundwork by saying the doctor told her she would have a hard time getting pregnant, acted like North was some one in million surprise.

I really don't think she wants to get bloated and look like she did last time around.

Khloe and Burt really looked like siblings when they were younger.

She looked a lot like her brother Rob. Especially when she was a chubby preteen and he was a a few years younger and also chubby.. The nose is the same on both.

• Love 2

So the pappz "surprised" them at the doctor's office in underground private parking? I wonder who called them, Kim or Kris?

• Love 1
Our photographer tells us:

"Kim and Kanye were focused and serious when they went into the office, but when the came out, they were more light-hearted and happy. They were definitely in a good mood. And this is the same building where Kim went every week right before she gave birth to North. I'm positive she's going to the gynecologist -- it's the only thing she'd do in a medical building, with Kanye."

It's nice to see that the article is using the photographer for info on Kim and Kanye.  I mean they would have the best knowledge since they are the ones on speed dial for them.  The article showed more pics from their Balmain ad campaign and if you didn't know anything about Kim and Kanye you'd never in a million years guess they were a couple.  There is nothing sexy about them in the photos.  The last photo looks like she is a hairdresser about to trim Kanye's hair.  The article says the photos are nearly as sexy as the ones of them making out.  Really, there were sexy photos of them making out?  I can't remember any sexy photos of them together.

http://www.x17online...t_photos_122314

• Love 1

There is nothing sexy about those photos. Her poses are what she has convinced herself is sexy. I haven't ever seen a real life couple acting like those photos. There's no spontaneity, no playfulness, just the magazine cover type of sexy. Boring!!!!

• Love 6

There is nothing sexy about those photos. Her poses are what she has convinced herself is sexy. I haven't ever seen a real life couple acting like those photos. There's no spontaneity, no playfulness, just the magazine cover type of sexy. Boring!!!!

Word!

Her poor tits are squished together!! I bet she goes for a surrogate this time around, she's already laid the groundwork by saying the doctor told her she would have a hard time getting pregnant, acted like North was some one in million surprise.

I really don't think she wants to get bloated and look like she did last time around.

But then we'll be deprived of such gems like the Shamu dress and Kimmy's pulled pork feet busting out of her sandals.

• Love 4

She looked a lot like her brother Rob. Especially when she was a chubby preteen and he was a a few years younger and also chubby.. The nose is the same on both.

I don't think princess Kanye will be down with a surrogat carrying his child. 

• Love 1

I don't think princess Kanye will be down with a surrogat carrying his child.

But if she just never gets pregnant... He may have to settle if he wants another. But honestly, he doesn't seem overly interested in the one kid he has, why would he want a second?

• Love 1

But if she just never gets pregnant... He may have to settle if he wants another. But honestly, he doesn't seem overly interested in the one kid he has, why would he want a second?

Don't you know Kayne is a genius!  And the Kardashian's are royalty He's got to spread his genius and seed for prosperity! HA!

Chile.... Cougar on the loose annual Christmas Eve Party.... Momma's hide your sons.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/25/kris-jenner-christmas-party-kim-kanye-khloe-kendall-kylie-bruce/

• Love 1

His and her cleavage.    Yep, that's manly.    Kanye's a silly fool,  but he's handing his balls on a platter to these shrews.   Kind of sad, and not the best thing for his image.