Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

To add to that People article..

Scott Disick Kourtney 'Fuming' and 'Worried' ...He's Hooking Up and Off the Wagon

Wow so Scott actually dated this woman in the photos at one time? Yeah that doesn't look too good. But you know, the fact that Kourtney is supposedly this mad about him going off the wagon pisses me off a little because she hasnt exactly done what has been needed to get him the proper help.  You cant force someone into rehab but she allows him to make a career out of hosting club/bar gigs and jetsetting all over the place partying it up. I remember when he checked into that Costa Rica rehab which turned out to be basically be a joke and PR for the rehab place Kourtney gave a statement that she was proud of him.  Like she didnt know it was a joke?

It's Scott's turn to be thrown under the bus.   He's the only guy left other than Kanye and they sure aren't throwing Kanye under the bus.    They needed a relationship drama storyline this season because Kimye's second kid is not enough.   So this is it.   Feel sorry for the kids though.   They lose their father just because the show needs a story.   These are not sitcom kids who go back to their real parents when filming is over.   

• Love 4

This is creepy. Mashup of recent Kylie/kim pictures

https://instagram.com/p/4uVmFhgRKD/

It looks like Kylie had a chin implant and her jaw shaved down in order to resemble Kim. Kylie had a very square face and now it's longer and thinner. She also had her eyes and brow lifted to give her Kim's "pulled" look.

I completely agree it's either a sex tape or pregnancy when Kylie hits 18.

• Love 3

If these kids lose their father it will be because hes an out of control cheating douchebag. Why shouldn't he be thrown under the bus? He's been getting away with his behavior for ages now. If Kanye was off screwing around on Kim they may try and hide it from the show but the media and gossip rags would absolutely be all over it. And BTW no I don't believe for a second this whole thing is fake.

• Love 3

That's beyond creepy, almost scary.  She's altering her looks to look exactly like Kim.  That's not normal at all.  Where is Kris, Caitlyn, or her family telling her to look like herself not the sex tape, pose nude at the drop of a hat, pimp herself out sister.  This young girl is not living her life, she's re-living Kim's and hot sad is that.  I actually think it's been pounded into her head this is what you have to do. Kylie doesn't have the model chops of Kendal and that disgusting piece of manager Kris guided her daughter to this.  Why shouldn't she.  That pig Kris has a younger version of Kim she can sell for a few more years.  This is where my Caitlyn hate comes from because she could have had the balls to stand up to Kris.  This exploitation isn't just one parent it's both who are at fault.  The one who did it an the one who let it happen.

• Love 3

Who is going to stop her? They're all obsessed with their looks ( Kourtney the least) including Caitlyn. Why would we think any of them think there's anything wrong with what she's doing? Someone is signing papers allowing these procedures since she's a minor. Someone in her family either can't be bothered to tell her no or doesn't want to be bothered arguing with her. By allowing it, they are pretty much telegraphing to her that she is right to change her looks, that she isn't attractive enough. Bruce telling her he's having his jaw and brow shaved to look more feminine and going on (in the previews, so I expect in real life also) about the pressures to be attractive, isn't going to be convincing in telling her she looks fine. Kris wants her to be marketable so she won't put up a fight. The girl is doomed.

• Love 2

That's just it.  No one is going to stop her.  That's the real sad part of this family.  Everyone is so hungry/obsessed with their looks.  This is what breaks me heart that no one at all, no one thinks this is wrong.  Anyone who is signing papers for this child to have the surgery should be shot.  I'm not kidding, they should be shot or in jail. Kris or Caitlyn looking at you.  My fight is mute anyway, the disgusting garbage of parents don't care and are too self involved with themselves now.  But, hey, I think they wer both on the same page anyway with their last child - surgery, implants, sexy photos, Kim K surgery, money train.  She went with it since no one in the family objected.  Wow.....a family you want to avoid.  Money wins and souls lose.

• Love 1

I actually heard the exact opposite in the NY scene. Scott and Kourtney are great, the sobriety and addiction storylines are just that - storylines, and Scott is a good guy (although full of himself) playing his role to the fullest.

A new season is coming up. They need flash and drama in a big way to keep up those ratings. Especially since Caitlin is trumping all of them just by walking down the street. Kimyes kid isn't dramatic enough. Khloe has no life. Kylie can only be 30% exploited on air, we will get the playboy shoot next season,Rob has legitimate problems and won't film (at least he's made that choice), Kendall is busy keeping her family away from modeling, and who cares about Kris? That leaves Kourtney. And so they go back to the storyboard and choose the best Scott falls off the wagon storyline they had and amp it up a bit. The ONLY time I bought the Scott drama (fully) was when Kourtney found out she was pregnant with Mason and that whole season.

Now I don't think Scott is a saint, but if they do break up....it will be temporary and while the crew is filming,

• Love 2
(edited)

E! is confirming it with quotes that has to be from inside closely if not members of the K's themselves.

http://ca.eonline.com/news/673240/kourtney-kardashian-breaks-up-with-scott-disick-she-has-to-do-what-s-best-for-the-kids

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are calling it quits.

The former couple, who have three children together, broke up over the Fourth of July holiday weekend, sources confirm exclusively to E! News.

"Kourtney has always taken Scott back and been by his side, but now with three kids it has gotten old," says a source. "Kourtney has to do what's best for the kids."

"Scott has been running around saying he's single," adds a source. "Kourtney dumped him after she saw the pics [in Monte Carlo] and he hasn't been home after a month-long party binge."

A rep for Kourtney, 36, was not immediately available for comment.

Another source confirms to E! News that Scott, 32, has been spending an increasing amount of time with friends who "are not a good influence" on him and "not looking out for his best interests."

Kourtney and Scott have been dating since 2006. In 2010, during the filming of Kourtney & Kim Take Miami, the longtime loves temporarily split when Kourtney believed Scott had an alcohol problem. He temporarily gave up drinking and attended counseling with Kourtney. Later that year, the couple reconciled their relationship.

Scott's partying days weren't totally in the past, though. Last year, as shown on Kourtney & Khloé Take the Hamptons, Scott entered a Connecticut facility following a night of hard partying that left him thinking he was going to die. Although he cut his rehab stay short, he said the experience was "scary" and made him "realize how much is at stake."

He sought treatment again in March 2015, checking in to a rehab facility in Costa Rica where he was "working on his issues," said a source. Scott returned to California within few weeks, but a source told E! News at the time he was expected "to return [to rehab] some time soon as part of his ongoing therapy."

Kourtney, who was busy taking care of son Mason, 5, daughter Penelope, who turns 3 on Wednesday, and son Reign, 6 months, remained extremely supportive of Scott. "He's doing well, and you know, focusing on himself and working on himself," she told E! News earlier this year. "He's made a lot of progress, so I'm proud of him."

Scott's improved behavior didn't seem to last long, though. In recent months, he's been spotted "partying hard" without Kourtney, sources say, adding that those close to the E! star "fear he is out of control and has fallen off the wagon."

Over the July 4 holiday weekend, Scott was photographed in Monte Carlo getting close with Chloe Bartoli, an L.A.-based stylist who is not exactly a friend of the family's. Kourtney, meanwhile, was back in Malibu enjoying a low-key get-together with friends.

Kourtney "is putting on a brave face," says a source, "but she is over it. She's fed up. It's humiliating and disrespectful. How much more is she supposed to take?"

The most worrying aspect, perhaps, is that "Scott does not seem to care about what he's doing," says a source. "He's clearly unraveling. He was a mess in NYC last month with the drinking and partying and he's been in a downward spiral ever since. He's been in trouble before, but this is on another level."

Edited by Artsda
(edited)

I've always liked Scott and found him (along with Kourt and the kids) to be the best part of these stupid shows.  However, I do think this is real and hopefully she does have the backbone to be done with him.

I'm sure the stories about him partying in the past were at least partly exaggerated for the show.  But, IMO, having a cheating storyline is something different and way more damaging to both Kourtney and the kids.  I just can't see her allowing them to humiliate her like this for the show.  

He's way crossed the line and I hope she does kick him to the curb.  

Edited:  Because the two posts above mine were added while I was typing.  So it's confirmed then.  I don't think their mothership, E! would have that article if it were not true. 

Scott's an idiot, but that's what addiction can do to you. 

Edited by JenMcSnark
  • Love 4
(edited)

I have no doubt SOME stuff is done for the show but not this. I couldn't see Kourtney condoning those pictures when Mason is old enough to see them or hear about them through his friends. Its good that she's putting the children first. IMO scott has been a ticking time bomb since his parents died. I also felt it was real when TMZ started posting about it. They have some strong connections to the actual lives of these people, not just the TV personas.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 2
(edited)

Exactly, the photos of him with that woman is totally beyond what normal exploiting of Scott's drinking they normally do. Like the E! article said, she wouldn't humiliate herself like that and put cheating out there for Mason especially who is old enough to understand.

Kourtney didn't mention him at all on Father's Day and if he was gone on this month long binge, then he wasn't around for his kids that day. He wasn't at Khloe's birthday. He hasn't been seen at anything. Kourtney didn't acknowledge him on Father's Day at all.

People's breakup article - http://www.people.com/article/kourtney-kardashian-scott-disick-split?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2
(edited)

Well, I guess he is officially cut off from the Kardashian money making teat. Hope he saved up. 

No more TV show. No more $$. 

Funny you say that, a co-worker and I were just talking about what this means for Scott and his club gigs and endorsement deals. Wonder if some of these places that have him been paying him big bucks may back off a little? His Instagram always showed someone who is very obsessed with his lavish lifestyle.  He posts more about his luxury cars and watches than his family.

eta: I understand now why Mason was in NYC the weekend with Kim and Kanye. I really feel for that poor kid who you can tell really loves his daddy.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 2

Well, I guess he is officially cut off from the Kardashian money making teat. Hope he saved up. 

No more TV show. No more $$. 

Funny you say that, a co-worker and I were just talking about what this means for Scott and his club gigs and endorsement deals. Wonder if some of these places that have him been paying him big bucks may back off a little?

Sadly, I don't think this will be the case.  All of the club gigs and appearances are often without a Kardashian or Jenner co-headlining with him.  I think he has long solidified being a "household name" as far as these gigs go.  Which is obviously a huge part of the problem.  He's not Lamar or Kris Humphries who were only around and part of the Kardashian empire for a short time; he's been around almost from day one of when the Kardashian world was born and has easily capitalized on his fame.  Just like his shithead enabling friends (who, I'm sure, are all using him for his name, money, and notoriety), these club gigs and appearances aren't likely to disappear as long as Scott remains sloppily off of the wagon.

US has a lot on Scott.

Scott Disick Gets Close to Another Brunette, Photographed in Booze, Drug-Filled Hotel Room

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/scott-disick-caught-close-to-another-woman-in-drug-filled-hotel-room-201567

Scott Disick Continues to Party With Ex Chloe Bartoli in France: Photos

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/scott-disick-continues-to-party-with-ex-chloe-bartoli-in-france-pics-201547#ixzz3fAzU7T9r

Just saw that Scott is apparently 7 years old than "ex" Chloe Bartoli. He's been with Kourtney for six years, since he was 22, supposedly. So he was 21 and Chloe was 14 when they were a couple? That is statutory rape, not dating.

• Love 3

Just saw that Scott is apparently 7 years old than "ex" Chloe Bartoli. He's been with Kourtney for six years, since he was 22, supposedly. So he was 21 and Chloe was 14 when they were a couple? That is statutory rape, not dating.

He is 32 and she is 25 and he was supposedly with her during him and Kourtney's 'breaks' . Even if it was 8 years ago she would have been 17/18

So she was 'dating' Jared Leto at one point

The problem with this family is that they are so fake that once I heard this story, I assumed it was another storyline for the show intended to increase ratings. If Kourtney has really left Scott, the fact that she had 3 children with him just makes me think she has issues of her own that she needs to figure out.

• Love 1
(edited)

This is sad.  Scott has been in trouble for a long time and the death of his parents was the nail in the coffin.  I always believed the Scott narrative - I've seen up close the living with a drunk scenario and spotted it in Scott long before they admitted it on the show.  I agree with Kourtney that his friends enable him.  If you were somebody's actual FRIEND - as in you care about them - would you let them drink and party into oblivion knowing they've got multiple children to go home to?  I'm not saying you could STOP them but you wouldn't cosign on that mess.  I wouldn't.  Scott has seemed to me to be on a nihilistic suicide spiral.  I wish him well because I think underneath it all is a smart, witty, sensitive man. 

Kourtney also makes me sad.  That stone face of hers hides, IMO, a lot of insecurity.  From day one Scott sent up red flags and yet she chose to take him back time and again and have children with him.  I believe that she buried her worry over Scott into her kids.  I really do wonder what her father would say to her if he were alive - as I believe that Kourtney is truly Robert's daughter - the Kardashian most molded by his upbringing.  Kourtney seems lost to me and I hope that she can wake up and forge a life for herself and her kids without their toxic father.

Edited by Timetoread
  • Love 4
(edited)

Brody always seems like the family member to comment, but really have no idea about anything. Just commenting for attention.

Brody Jenner Comments on Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick's Breakup— 

http://ca.eonline.com/shows/sex_with_brody/news/673659/brody-jenner-comments-on-kourtney-kardashian-and-scott-disick-s-breakup-find-out-how-he-reacted-on-today

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brody-jenner-kourtney-kardashian-scott-disick-split-is-unfortunate-201577

Edited by Artsda

The part about this that annoys me the most is that Kris is validated - she always thought he was beneath her daughter and now she's proven right. Nothing that fuels Kris' massive ego further can possibly be a good thing.

• Love 2

The part about this that annoys me the most is that Kris is validated - she always thought he was beneath her daughter and now she's proven right. Nothing that fuels Kris' massive ego further can possibly be a good thing.

Eh, she also just loooves  her some Lamar. And he disrespected her other daughter in just as many ways.  Her dislike of Scott was more that he didn't kiss her ass and pretty much admitted that he was on the show for the money and shits and giggles. I predict he and Kourtney will be playing this same game a couple years from now.  

• Love 3

Eh, she also just loooves  her some Lamar. And he disrespected her other daughter in just as many ways.  Her dislike of Scott was more that he didn't kiss her ass and pretty much admitted that he was on the show for the money and shits and giggles. I predict he and Kourtney will be playing this same game a couple years from now.  

Scott too unlike Lamar and Kanye were/are worth more than Khloe/Kim. Where as Scott was the opposite with Kourt being worth more. Scott couldn't give Kris anything like Lamar and Kanye could be them being in her family. More fame/money/concert & Laker tix etc...

• Love 1

Scott too unlike Lamar and Kanye were/are worth more than Khloe/Kim. Where as Scott was the opposite with Kourt being worth more. Scott couldn't give Kris anything like Lamar and Kanye could be them being in her family. More fame/money/concert & Laker tix etc...

Didn't Khloe have Laker tickets in her prenup? I'm sure Kris was behind that, never thinking Lanar would be off the team in a couple years. I never saw the Ks at a Laker game before Khloe hooked up with him and don't think they've been back to a game since he was let go.

(edited)

Khloe Kardashian Seemingly Blasts Scott Disick, Supports Sister Kourtney Kardashian While Quoting Big Sean's Breakup Anthem

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/khloe-kardashian-seemingly-blasts-scott-disick-supports-kourtney-201577#ixzz3fGTSOWiV

And Brody's going to do all his promotion for his show by talking about the family, yet also claims they're not family anymore.

http://www.toofab.com/2015/07/08/brody-jenner-kris-jenner-relationship/

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brody-jenner-says-hes-happy-to-play-matchmaker-for-caitlyn-jenner-201587

Edited by Artsda

And Brody's going to do all his promotion for his show by talking about the family, yet also claims they're not family anymore.

Eh. I'm not trying to defend him because I wouldn't know the guy if he showed up at my front door, but I will say that he's probably responding to questions about his family. Let's face it, between Caitlyn, Scott/Kourtney, Kendall's modeling career and Kim's second pregnancy, the whole family is pretty much all over the internet/entertainment news these days. Of course they're going to ask him about it and of course he'll talk about it. That's what journalists do anymore: they take the smallest thread, no matter how tenuous, and try to turn their stories into something that will generate interest. Because really, how many people are interested in his show on its own merits? He probably only has the show because of those connections, so of course everyone asks and he's only too happy to pimp it out.

• Love 2

His taking all the money and connections that come with them to pimp while also saying technically they're not his family anymore because of the divorce just makes him look worse than them all. If he's going to use and pimp it, at least acknowledge the relations. 

Instead he'll say they're not family anymore, but then comment on everyone under the sun they ask him about. 

(edited)

I don't think Kris needs to do anything to make a bunch of people pissed at someone who hasn't seen his kids in a month. Unless she's the one who put the info out there..and to be honest even that I wouldn't fault her for. That seems to be the breaking point for many. Let people who might normally defend him see what he is.

Kanye sounds a bit angry

http://perezhilton.com/2015-07-08-scott-disick-kanye-west-furious-angry-kourtney-kardashian-kids

Edited by howmanywords

Kanye doesn't get to talk about ANYONE's lack of parenting skills.    How long does he go without seeing his daughter?   Or make Kim go trailing around after wherever he is so that he can see her?    Kanye does not have to spend so much time elsewhere.

• Love 4

Kanye doesn't get to talk about ANYONE's lack of parenting skills.    How long does he go without seeing his daughter?   Or make Kim go trailing around after wherever he is so that he can see her?    Kanye does not have to spend so much time elsewhere.

Let's see where Kanye is in five years. He may not be living with his own kids then either. "Strong father figure" ... none of the Kardashian girls have hit the jackpot there. And Kanye is the last one of all their men that I would want as a role model.  

• Love 4

I have no clue what kind of father Kanye is but I also haven't seen any proof he's a shitty father who never sees his child. When he tours North goes along and wheb he and Kim take long trips most of the time it looks like she goes there too. Let's not confuse overall egomaniac douchy behavior with how someone treats his daughter. He may be a deadbeat dad in 5 years but right NOW I don't see him anywhere near Scotts level of crappy parenting. He didn't even mention Penelope's birthday on Instagram until after he got ripped apart for posting a pic of a car and posting about his Vegas party on Friday (which he deleted after the backlash).

• Love 2

I love that the supporting evidence for Kanye being a father figure to Mason is that he took him to the movies one afternoon. The bar keeps getting set lower and lower for this family.

• Love 6

At least Kanye is there for him during the holiday, even if it's just taking him out and about in NY to see fireworks and to movies it's more than Scott's doing right now since he hasn't seen Mason in a month. It is good that others are stepping up.

• Love 4