Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

I bet the subtitle of this book is "My Boobs, Let Me Share Them with You"

Christ, her tits look like ass! Literally.  And that she couldn't photo shop that white towel out of the picture? It makes her waist look huge.

If she thinks that is a cover worthy photo, I can just imagine what is inside the book, a million crappy shots of her tits in various stages of undress, changed up with  shots of her ass in various sizes and stages of undress all accompanied by her dead eyes and fuck me fish lips. Pimp mama must be out of her mind with pride.

It's kind of sad that the little pre teen girl in the video who was so perky and cute and alive has morphed into a dead eyed lump of plastic.  

NOT THAT VIDEO!! The one with Bruce and her sisters from way back!!!

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5

Insomnia strikes!

So, I'm watching Star Trek: Next Generation. This episode features a nasty alien species called the Kardasians.

Wish I knew how to do pics... The resemblance is striking.

How do people just not stab the pappz in the eye with a sharp stick? Imagine every time you go somewhere some moron is asking you those kind of stupid questions, never mind the ones that are nasty. I would kill them all.

• Love 2

I couldn't help but look at the ad and it's actually pretty good. It's short and she had very little required of her. But good god almighty her ass looks huge. As far as the Bruce stuff goes, it's right up there with Kris's statements, in my opinion: a bunch of cryptic bullshit that's only going to invite more speculation. How about "no comment."? Or "Bruce has been a great father figure to me and I love him."?

The commercial actually looks pretty funny considering its basically Kim mocking herself. I'm seeing a lot of ad previews though and I doubt it will get much buzz in the grand scheme of things once the game airs because there are far better commercials that will be out

Kim Kardashian Supports Bruce Jenner "100 Percent," He's "the Happiest" She's Ever Seen Him

https://ca.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/kim-kardashian-supports-bruce-jenner-100-percent-hes-123000862-us-weekly.html

He's the "happiest she's ever seen him" because that picture was probably the only time she's seen him in months. I'm really sure she's been keeping up with Bruce, & "I think everyone goes through things in life, and I think that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he'll share whenever the time is right," Kardashian told the outlet. "I feel like that's his journey to talk about." whether he is or not, she's basically implying he's changing genders.

He's the "happiest she's ever seen him" because that picture was probably the only time she's seen him in months. I'm really sure she's been keeping up with Bruce, & "I think everyone goes through things in life, and I think that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he'll share whenever the time is right," Kardashian told the outlet. "I feel like that's his journey to talk about." whether he is or not, she's basically implying he's changing genders.

All she is doing is creating buzz for the next season of KUWTK. Teasing us with the possibility that Bruce might come to dinner at Kris's house dressed in one of Kim's old outfits. Kim cares nothing for Bruce. I guarantee she only had him give her away because she didn't want fat Rob to do it.

• Love 2

In that super bowl commercial I cannot believe how different her face is looking lately! It is soooooo painfully plastic and puffy looking.

Truthfully, when I saw the commercial I got a real strong Cher vibe. Like about 10 or 15 years ago when I saw her on Will and Grace. Kim's too young to have that look already. At least Cher didn't start looking that way til she hit her 50s. God only knows what Kim will look like in 15 years.

• Love 3

Yes exactly!!! Totally the "Cher" look. It blows my mind. All Kim's "procedures" have done is aged her way too fast.

How someone can look in the mirror and think they look good with all that work ... I'll never know .

• Love 1

Yes exactly!!! Totally the "Cher" look. It blows my mind. All Kim's "procedures" have done is aged her way too fast.

How someone can look in the mirror and think they look good with all that work ... I'll never know .

Every time I see the Entertainment Tonight commercial with Kim in her white dress giving that frozen face grimace she calls a smile and a little wave of her hand I crack up. She totally looks like a robotic doll.

• Love 1

Of course Scott's not having an affair with Kendall....that's so stupid. Now had they said Khloe, that's a rumor with at least some logic to it.

Kris probably thought this  would draw the attention from the news about Bruce. She's got the Kim/Kanye fertility drama, Kylie's possible pregnancy and now Kendall and Scott fooling around stories in all the gossip rags... I think she's desperate to overshadow his "journey" 

• Love 2

OK has an article on Brody's girlfriend, how the sisters (Kim etc..) don't like her and tried to warn Brody. They think she's using him for money/fame, some blog or something she's trying to get attention too. OK says the sisters are just trying to look after him, but he's mad for them butting their noses in, when Kim's on her 3rd marriage.

Meh, I don't blame them and it's kind of sweet if it's true. But since the show has been showing the girlfriend on episodes she's already on the KUWTK payroll. So either Brody wanted her on it, or this plans to be a future storyline and OK is giving it press to promote.

Star's cover this week is hilarious. Kendall and Scott having an affair and Kourt is livid, she and Kendall at war. LOL 

Star doesn't even try to make it sound believable. 

I just saw the magazine today, and now I find it's old news. 

This screams opportunistic to me.  They know they are oversaturating their market and this gives them a "saintly" reason to back off.  Plus, let's make a press announcement that we're not going to do press!  How mysterious! 

Yep, my first thought, they're doing press by not doing any press. They're just going to let Kim keep leaking nudes.

• Love 4

Please...just...NO.  

It's all to create a buzz for their new season... everyone wants to see what part of Bruce's journey takes place on their show and then a segue into his docu-drama-series whatever. They are all looking to cash in on the story, including Bruce. He may have good intentions with regard to others in the same circumstance, but Kris, Kim and Ryan Seacrest are all about the ratings and the $$$$. Nothing either of those two women can say will convince me they have his best interests at heart. Never saw any evidence of that in all these seasons on the show, why would they care now? Khloe and Rob.. I think they have genuine feelings for him. Kourtney, I think she likes him but I've never thought she's had the "he's my dad" feeling for him that the others espouse, however I think she would be supportive of him along with Khloe and Rob. His six bio kids? I think they will all have some tough times dealing with it but hopefully ultimately they will accept the situation and move forward.

• Love 6

I have nothing against Bruce and even like him some, but I'm pretty cynical about him transitioning on an "E"! show. Bruce could easily drop off the radar and live his life, but he's too addicted to the whole shallow lifestyle to let it go.   Nothing about this family is not for sale.   I swear, if there is a market for used toilet paper and sanitary items,   Kris would find a way  to corner the market and get rich off it.

Kim's hobbit photos are of little interest, as are Kylie's protestations about her augmented lips.     Kanye is a stupid,   childish narcissist everyone has to be sick of by now.    Maybe 2015 is the year the K empire fails?   How long did it take for Paris Hilton? 

I can't even enjoy Kris anymore.  What gifts she had and squandered to become super wealthy.    She could have become wealthy, and did something other than exploit her children, but she didn't.   Waste of a mind, waste of a life, and hell, waste of a hot lady. 

• Love 1

Per TMZ (I know, I know) khloe, Kyle, kim, and North were in a car accident in Montana. Everyone is ok

It's horrible that my first thought was "nice timing" considering the whole Amber Rose/Khloe fight plus Kanye admitting tyga is with Kylie.

• Love 1

Photo says "crash image" and funny how none of the Sisters took a photo.

Also funny none of them have tweeted or instagramed anything that I am aware of. I did notice Kourtney post a few pictures of the Montana landscape, even captioning one of them "God is Good"

• Love 1

What the bloody hell was Khloe doing driving on ice? She's used to driving in ice free so cal, and she probably has very little experience driving in those conditions. They have plenty of cheddar, hire a damn driver! Good grief.

That said, I'm glad no one was hurt, they very well could have been. I was in an accident in rural WA when the ex skidded on black ice. Nobody was hurt, but it was at twilight an it messed up the front end hitting the side rail. No headlights for 20 miles afterwards. Scary stuff, black ice.