Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Will Power

• Start Topic

Awww.  I have to stick up for Yo's kids.  Gigi seems very nice and smart.  And Anwar, I haven't seen enough of him to know if he's smart or not.  I can't hate on those kids because they seem to be very close to each other, their mother and father. Props to Mo and Yo for raising, what appear to me, loving, respectful and hardworking kids.  That they're all gorgeous is incidental. 

So far I haven't seen any of Yo's kids curled up on their mother's lap, screaming like a toddler about getting an ear pierced.  Or calling people on the street 'fatties'.  Storming out of the house bitching about curfew. Or acting like brats ever.  Save Bella's DUI, I just can't dislike them.

I save my irritation at teen attitude for the likes of Rinna's kids, Alexia and Sophia, and my next door neighbor's kid.

I understand your point, but I would say Lisa's girls' snotty behavior and Kyle's girls' melodrama isn't nearly as bad as Bella's DUI.  YMMV, of course.  I actually think Kyle's kids are pretty good.

• Love 12

My mom was involved with the silicone breast implant class action lawsuit twenty years ago.  She had silicone implants placed post-mastectomy, as did her sister.  At this point my mom had been diagnosed with Lupus, and she eventually had her implants removed and found they had both ruptured.  The payout was massive, but only the attorneys got rich.  My mom's cut was twenty thousand, and my aunt's was fifty thousand.  Interestingly enough, my mom's Lupus diagnosis is now considered a misdiagnosis.  Auto-immune diseases share many symptoms and lab tests, but they just don't disappear.  Her symptoms are gone because the silicone is gone.  There's no way any company would agree to such a huge payout if there was no truth in what leaky/ruptured silicone implants to do a body.  It's now talked about as if it was never true.

I had no interest in Erika, then she interacted with Lisa.  I think Lisa needs a strong personality taking her on, otherwise she walks all over people.  And Lisa definitely dislikes when she has competition for Kyle's affection.

Kyle was really smooth during her interaction with Erika. I was impressed by how charming she was and my first thought was that Kyle may have found someone to stick it to LVP. For the last couple of seasons it feels like Kyle has just been keeping LVP close because the take down didn't work and tptb probably like it that way too. 

• Love 2

Yolanda told Anwar "You sit by Grandma*. I want to sit by Gigi."  If I was really being petty I would point out that Gigi's name was right in the middle of the envelope in big letters and the other two were off center and smaller like they had been added in later. At least they all had hearts though. Yolanda learned that lesson.

*she used a different word that I don't remember.

And when Yo read us the names, she used a nickname for Gigi.  something like, Gee Gee.  She didn't make cutesty names for the other 2.

After the waxing she commented that she had been going to the woman who did the waxing for many years. Within earshot of the woman Lisa then said, "She's known my hoo-ha long time!" and cackled and guffawed more than she ever has before. I was completely disgusted after already being very disgusted by the whole waxing thing I'd just been subjected to! (I think she may not have used "hoo-ha" but some other stupid and childish euphemism. Perhaps someone can re-watch and correct me.)

and the racist part is....."long time"?  Please.  I heard it and thought it was funny.  I say things a million times worse to my black friends and they do the same to me.  This world is getting way too PC.  

• Love 17

And when Yo read us the names, she used a nickname for Gigi.  something like, Gee Gee.  She didn't make cutesty names for the other 2.

and the racist part is....."long time"?  Please.  I heard it and thought it was funny.  I say things a million times worse to my black friends and they do the same to me.  This world is getting way too PC.  

And see I really thought Gigi was a nickname. Only because it is in our family. And a boy;)

I understand your point, but I would say Lisa's girls' snotty behavior and Kyle's girls' melodrama isn't nearly as bad as Bella's DUI.  YMMV, of course.  I actually think Kyle's kids are pretty good.

I absolutely agree with that.  I have zero tolerance for anyone busted for a DUI.  And I also agree that Kyle's kids are pretty good.  But Alexia has always rubbed me the wrong way - long before she was 18 and it was okay to say so here, LOL - and Sophia's behavior (with Kyle's help at the jeweler) reminded me of why I don't like teenagers in general.

Gigi and Anwar have given me nothing to dislike about them about. 

• Love 7

Absolutely.  I think the OCs kids are the worst.  To be honest, I just don't like the hormonal, snotty, teen age years.  I taught Kindergarten for a reason.  I love the littles.  My friend teaches high school and can NOT tolerate kids under 7.  Go figure.

My point was, I just haven't seen the Hadid kids do anything bratty. And compared to Alexia, who failed a written driving test three times (!), they seem like geniuses.

Bella only failed a sobriety test once and lost her license for quite a stretch.  Then again she has LD so she can't drive.  We will see how long Anwar is impaired by LD once he turns 16. 

• Love 2

For those unaware of why "long time" is racist: it derives from a line in, I believe, Full Metal Jacket that was subsequently sampled by Sir Mix-a-Lot in which an Asian prostitute tells a prospective client, "me so horny, me sucky sucky, me love you long time." I hope it would be obvious why a wealthy white woman deploying this trope to, obliquely or not, make fun of the professional obligations of her Asian cosmetic freelancer is disgusting. When posters joke about race with their friends of other ethnicities, that's presumably a private laugh between equals, not guffawing on national television over a bigoted stereotype that has nothing to do with one's employee who's trying to make an honest living.

• Love 21

I absolutely agree with that.  I have zero tolerance for anyone busted for a DUI.  And I also agree that Kyle's kids are pretty good.  But Alexia has always rubbed me the wrong way - long before she was 18 and it was okay to say so here, LOL - and Sophia's behavior (with Kyle's help at the jeweler) reminded me of why I don't like teenagers in general.

Gigi and Anwar have given me nothing to dislike about them about. 

Oh I hate teenagers.  But something about Kyle's girls appeals to me as an only child.  There's true affection and support there, and I actually teared up when they dropped her off at college.  And I don't think Kyle is as tolerant of Portia's behavior as Mauricio is.  We've seen Portia reprimanded about ignoring Kyle while driving her little car, throwing down the clothes she was trying on, and pushing to get something Kyle said she couldn't have (and Mauricio relented).  I think Yolanda's children come off very well on camera, but the girls are part of a hell-raising crowd which includes the Jenner girls, which doesn't bode well, IMO.

*she used a different word that I don't remember.

Nona?

• Love 3

You mean her kids who exploit themselves on IG, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, TV, Movies, pap pictures, going to big time industry parties, dating members of the music industry....those kids?

They live their lives on camera.  Let's not try to make it seem like these kids were somehow blindsided by the fact that cameras suddenly showed up while having a serious discussion with their mother.  Gimme a break with the "exploiting the kids" schtick.  It's old in the context of these shows.

What her adult kids do/say/post on twitter/Instagram is not the point IMO. It was that Yolanda used them to stage this big drama for sympathy for herself, her big dramatic moment and I do consider that exploitation, especially with Anwar who is still considered a minor. None of the will talk needed to be ON camera, NONE of it.

• Love 12

I mostly emjoyed this episode, except for Yolanda and LisaR'S gross waxing scene.

LisaR can't finish a sentence without stopping 2 or 3 times to laugh at what she said. What does she think is so hilarious that she can't talk like a normal human? She seems insane.

Loved the Lisa and Hank scenes. Although to me, the whole point of being Lisa Vanderpump would be the ability to afford a vet who makes housecalls.

• Love 8

For those unaware of why "long time" is racist: it derives from a line in, I believe, Full Metal Jacket that was subsequently sampled by Sir Mix-a-Lot in which an Asian prostitute tells a prospective client, "me so horny, me sucky sucky, me love you long time." I hope it would be obvious why a wealthy white woman deploying this trope to, obliquely or not, make fun of the professional obligations of her Asian cosmetic freelancer is disgusting. When posters joke about race with their friends of other ethnicities, that's presumably a private laugh between equals, not guffawing on national television over a bigoted stereotype that has nothing to do with one's employee who's trying to make an honest living.

Anyone who's been waxing Lisa Rinna's HOO HAA for a "long time" CERTAINLY has other options.  Authoring a coffee table book, for one.  Oh the stories her wax could tell... 

• Love 5

That's exactly where the 'long time' came from and why Rinna said it with the Asian accent. 

What she said, exactly was: "She know my hoo hoo long time."    Not, "She's known my hoo hoo for a long time."  There's a difference.  Especially, imo, when she used an accent while saying it.

Between that and Harry's swastika t-shirt at Halloween at an event that was likely, heavily attended by Jews, I think they're probably more stupid than racist. 

I mean, they may be both but it's hard for me to believe that there's not a whole lot of ignorance there to be so blatant and not see anything wrong with what they said or wore.

• Love 12

The premise that Bella, Gigi, and Anwar are "exploiting themselves" because they boast social media accounts is bizarre to me - can we then all agree that Yolanda's documentation of her ostensible suffering over those same digital outlets also constitutes self-exploitation and -aggrandizement. Millions of American teenagers and adolescents boast Instagram and Twitter profiles; the Hadids just have a lot more followers. And Bella and Gigi are snapped endlessly by the paparazzi. If only they knew who to thank for that - oh, wait, they do! It was their mom who encouraged them to pursue fame, the proverbial spotlight, and press attention, even expressly at the detriment of higher academic education and other interests like that Gigi harbored for forensic psychology. And there's a huge distinction between stepping in front of a camera in a professional context to achieve a manufactured still image and having one's mother bust out her will with no forewarning and intentionally exacerbate one's emotional distress at that gesture by insisting upon engaging in a collective fantasy about her imminent death despite the pleas and tears of her children to desist. "Exploitation" of kids is a germane point of discussion when one of those kids is still a minor.

• Love 9

I think it was Two Live Crew (me so horny) rather than Sir Mix a Lot (baby's got back).

Yes, Full Metal Jacket was the movie.

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 9

And when Yo read us the names, she used a nickname for Gigi. something like, Gee Gee. She didn't make cutesty names for the other 2.

and the racist part is....."long time"? Please. I heard it and thought it was funny. I say things a million times worse to my black friends and they do the same to me. This world is getting way too PC.

She also used an exaggrated "Asian" accent, which is what I tried to indicate by using italics. It's not funny to me when someone who is having an intimate service performed connects it with a stereotypical phrase commonly known to indicate prostitution. That's just degrading, ad disgusting when a rich white woman says it to an Asian woman. Lisa Rinna has no class. Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 12

I'm an estate planning attorney and won't bore you . . . but this biatch has attorneys and accountants.  Who know where the will is and what to do about it.  It's also very unlikely her estate plan could be handled by the most intelligent of 20 year olds.  Now when my dad died we couldn't find his will and it was a problem -  for middle class folk who have named their kids as executor - they definitely need to at least tell the kids where the will is.  But Yolanda's will is in the vault of some attorney who's make $900 an hour.

• Love 22

After the waxing she commented that she had been going to the woman who did the waxing for many years. Within earshot of the woman Lisa then said, "She's known my hoo-ha long time!" and cackled and guffawed more than she ever has before. I was completely disgusted after already being very disgusted by the whole waxing thing I'd just been subjected to! (I think she may not have used "hoo-ha" but some other stupid and childish euphemism. Perhaps someone can re-watch and correct me.)

Thanks Red Hawk. I might not classify that as racist, but it is inappropriate, and isn't funny. 

• Love 7

Yolanda probably would not have done the whole will thing if there were no cameras around and seriously, anytime you get put under there are risks, nominal risks but still. 

Lisa R. and the waxing, yuk.

Hanky, well not being a swan owner I am not sure what one would do if your swan was to become ill but I am sure I would not load a somewhat wild bird with watery stool in to the back seat of my car, luxury or otherwise.  I did notice that Hanky was in a carrier when Ken and Lisa arrived at the vet.  Wouldn't the very rich have a vet make a house call for their swan, I know I would.

Did anyone notice the Mom jeans Kyle was sporting in her shop?  I kind of like them.

I got curious about Erika Jayne and looked up a sample of her work, um, self produced to be sure, the old man is paying a lot of money for her hobby. 

In my next life I want to be either one of Lisa VP's pets or married to a sugar daddy.  Either one, cushy life.

• Love 3

I am curious and hoping you can answer this question for me because I am genuinely curious. I have read that deer ticks can be so small in size and this is why many people don't know they have been exposed. Like the size of a freckle. Was this your experience? Thanks in advance.

My niece has had Lyme Disease twice.  The first time she never saw a rash.  She had Lyme meningitis, and it took a while to diagnose.  She had debilitating headaches, but once she was diagnosed and given iv antibiotics, she seemed to do ok.  The second time there was a definite bulls-eye rash, and she was put on antibiotics right away,  She lost a lot of weight that she still hasn't been able to gain much back, but other than that, she's living a normal twenty-something life.  She, in no way, shape, or form, lost "brain function" (except due to the extreme pain from the headaches) or had concurrent infections that Yolanda seems to think are commonplace (maybe because the countries she visits for experimental unapproved treatments have poor hygiene or sterilization procedures? -just a hunch).

• Love 5

I'm a little tired of the open-mouth-silent laugh of Lisa Rinna. I'm also not interested in watching her get her weekly crotch and arse get waxed. What's the purpose of showing that?

tumblr_niag9hKGaZ1seznd4o1_500.gif

I agree Lisa, that's creepy, just a little bit creepy....

tumblr_nijg3zJvG11qk08n1o1_500.gif

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 12

I try not to judge the kids of any RH because it seems like such an unfair situation for them. Especially since fans tend to like or dislike a child of a housewife based on whether they like the mom. But I really like most of the BH kids. Kyle's seem sincerely sweet and I see a very unified family unit there. Yo's kids always seem really loving towards their mom which I appreciate, and Yolanda laid INTO Bella for that DWI, which I think was a good thing. She has actual expectations for her kids, even if her pushing them so hard towards modeling is a little icky. I prefer when there's less of the kids in general though because give them too much airtime and suddenly you're left with Manzo'd with Children.

I ff'd through LisaR's waxing so I missed the possible racism. She's too much for me this season. Just tone it down. Meanwhile Eileen, who I have loved since she was playing three characters at the same time on Days, is putting me to sleep.

• Love 8

I think racism is too strong a word for what she said.       Ignorant, for sure. Stupid for sure.

What I think was racist, a racial slur to be specific was when RHOC Vicki used a horrible name for Asians.    Now that was racist and....stupid and ignorant.

• Love 9

I've suffered (and that's the right word, trust me) from debilitating fibromyalgia since 1991. It goes hand-in-hand with depression, and I was diagnosed with clinical depression in 1992. So Kyle could easily have had both. I also have good times when I can go hiking, driving, whatever -- and then I have weeks where I am unable to leave the bed.

I also nearly died from a fairly minor surgery in 2005, so I understand Yolanda's fear of her surgery. She needed to have that conversation with her kids and her mother (whom she called Oma, to answer a question from upthread). She did NOT need to have that conversation in front of a camera, even if the kids are accustomed to being filmed. There's a huge difference between being filmed having fun in a kitchen or posing in designer clothing and hearing your mother tell you straight-up that she might die.

And to round out my yapping about YoYo, my mother preferred my brother over me to the point that she would sometimes ask me to move so she could sit by him. I felt for Anwar.

Oh, one more thing. I don't think Erica is as smart as she (or YoYo) thinks she is. She grates my nerves.

• Love 11

It might not be good for the kids to be on this show, but I really do enjoy them. It's nice to see siblings who are close and have fun together - Kyles's four and Yolanda's three seem especially close, and I've seen pics of Gigi and Bella with their older half-sisters and they also seem close. Kudos to them all for that!

• Love 6

I try not to judge the kids of any RH because it seems like such an unfair situation for them. Especially since fans tend to like or dislike a child of a housewife based on whether they like the mom.

Oh I agree. Still can't take Kim, but her kids, for the most part, have never bothered or annoyed me. All these children seem decent with a tiny bit of flaws but that's life. Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 11

Regarding a family having Lyme Disease: I have family in New Jersey and all of the members got Lyme Disease except for the father. They had a forest near their house and when they walked the dog, they would let him off his leash to run in the woods. They all caught Lyme from deer ticks that way over the course of 15 years. But not the dog. He was vaccinated! They caught the Lyme early enough so that it didn't cause long term issues, but they still all had it. So to me it's totally possible and not unrealistic that a family could all catch Lyme.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 5

Oh I hate teenagers. But something about Kyle's girls appeals to me as an only child. There's true affection and support there, and I actually teared up when they dropped her off at college. And I don't think Kyle is as tolerant of Portia's behavior as Mauricio is. We've seen Portia reprimanded about ignoring Kyle while driving her little car, throwing down the clothes she was trying on, and pushing to get something Kyle said she couldn't have (and Mauricio relented). I think Yolanda's children come off very well on camera, but the girls are part of a hell-raising crowd which includes the Jenner girls, which doesn't bode well, IMO.

Nona?

"Oma.". It is German for grandmother. We lived in Germany when I was small and we have always called our grandmother that. It must be in Dutch as well.

• Love 8

In my experience with Lyme Disease, there are so many possible symptoms. Its called the Great Imitator for that reason. Some get Arthritis, some get nerve damage, some get ALS symptoms, MS symptoms, Lupus symptoms, even Alzheimer's symptoms. I belong to a couple of Lyme groups on FB and am often shocked when I hear that many are diagnosed with the aforementioned diseases, only to discover that it was Lyme all along.

For me, it (or they, the spirochetes) attacked my heart, my brain and my nervous system. I did indeed lose brain function. I had literally absolutely no short term memory. If you told me a number and to remember it, I'd forget in two seconds. I didn't read a book for a year (my fave past time). I couldn't drive and I was constantly confused. My heart became erratic and I experienced piercing pain. My brain swelled and scraped against my skull. (My whole body swelled; but the brain was the worst part). My Doc explained the swelling was due to cytokenes and inflammation due to the dying spirochetes. They made my body completely toxic. It was terribly disturbing and really I didn't think that there was hope. That was 2013 & 2014 and am now happily a functional person again...Yay!. I still have residual brain fog and headaches. But that's a walk in the park.

ETA: I never lost my longterm memory. Interestingly longterm and short term memory are stored in different parts of the brain.

Anyway, my point is that there's not one set of symptoms. Maybe that's part of the problem :(

Another ETA: Tom Seaver (famous baseball player) was diagnosed with early onset Alzheimers; but it was really Lyme. Once diagnosed and treated, he recovered!

Edited by uesNY, 9 minutes ago.

Uesny, thank you for sharing your experience with LD. I'm so happy to hear your feeling better after suffering for such a long time.

Wishing you and all those who have experienced LD and other long term illnesses the best of health, wealth and happiness in the new year.

Edited by talula
  • Love 11

I'm a little tired of the open-mouth-silent laugh of Lisa Rinna. I'm also not interested in watching her get her weekly crotch and arse get waxed. What's the purpose of showing that?

tumblr_niag9hKGaZ1seznd4o1_500.gif

I agree Lisa, that's creepy, just a little bit creepy....

tumblr_nijg3zJvG11qk08n1o1_500.gif

and the way she bounces when she laughs, like she's so hysterical, she just can't contain herself.

• Love 10

Deer ticks really can be so hard to see until they have been attached long enough to fatten up on blood.  20 years ago my husband was a surveyor, and every day when he got home I had to check him for ticks.  I found them most often along his belt line or in an armpit, but sometimes they managed to get all the way to his twig and berries.  They truly did look like little freckles, and had I not been so familiar with him beforehand I would likely have missed a lot of them on first pass. I removed them carefully with tweezers, thankful that they had not been on him long enough to dig in very far. I was so glad when he got promoted to an office job and was able to live tick-free, except for the occasional hop-on while doing yard work (you're going to have hop-ons).  I once worked with someone who had gotten Lyme Disease, she felt poorly for a couple of months and then was fine.  That has been the only person I've ever known in my life who has ever been diagnosed with LD, so all I can really go by is that, and my own lifetime of dealing with a very painful and exhausting autoimmune disease which features many/most of the same symptoms as Lyme, so they are often confused with one another.  I remember when I was first starting to see doctors because I thought I was possibly dying, one of the first questions was always whether I had been bitten by a tick or seen a bullseye rash anywhere on my body, so even in 1996 doctors were very aware of LD.  It is by no means a disease that is underrated or a well kept secret that requires Yolanda to shout about it from the top of her lemon groves. 

When doctors asked about my symptoms, I would mention that it felt like poison was running through my veins instead of blood.  All these years later, it still feels the same, only like others have said here about themselves, typically it's the very last thing I want to talk about with people.  It's so boring to me, I'm sick and tired of it, pun intended.  I have accepted it, and work around it.  I have a life, I live it, I've got my very own "King", am able to have fun that maybe isn't always what I wish my body was capable of having, but fun nonetheless.  As much as I initially felt empathy for Yolanda because I genuinely do understand the misery and fear that comes with feeling so terrible and suddenly so very, very OLD, and being desperate to find out why, she has completely lost my support since, and her "scene" of making sure all the kids and her mother know she had prepared her will because of her super-serious upcoming surgery was the final straw.  Horrid.  To do that away from the cameras would have been bad enough, but to allow it to be filmed?  Unforgivably cruel and selfish.  I can't believe I liked her so much in Season One, it's like she's spiraled into a completely different person.  At this point, I don't even have sympathy for her obvious mental issues because she has inflicted so much fear and misery upon her family that could have been dealt with in a much healthier way.  I have done a total 180 degree turn on my stance about their divorce, too.  I am on David's side completely, after seeing that disgusting display.  I really need for her to shut the hell up.

Thank you so much for your input and sharing with us your personal experience. Much appreciated. As I have posted, I learn more from the posters here than Yolanda. I can't think of anything Yolanda has educated me about with her illness except NOT what to do and how NOT to handle it.

Last night Kyle seemed to ask some pertinent questions about Yolanda's kids and their supposed illnesses associated with LD. It was a chance for Yolanda to put the spotlight on the disease, but she seemed too bothered to go into detail about what had happened. She seemed to think Kyle should know the answers or not be questioning how her kids supposedly became ill with LD.

• Love 14

The irony is that if Yolanda is to be believed, then for all intensive purposes she is the brainless one.

"Intensive purposes", that's hilarious, did you get that from King of Queens? One of my favorite episodes, Doug is an idiot. Lol.

• Love 6

What her adult kids do/say/post on twitter/Instagram is not the point IMO. It was that Yolanda used them to stage this big drama for sympathy for herself, her big dramatic moment and I do consider that exploitation, especially with Anwar who is still considered a minor. None of the will talk needed to be ON camera, NONE of it.

*straps herself in*   

I agree. BUT…..Just what IF Yo thinks it may further her agenda? Just a thought.

*Blast off down to Hell*

• Love 1

I don't think it was wise for Yolanda to scare her kids by showing them her will. She should have an attorney handle these matters & told the kids if anything happens to contact him or her. The kids don't need to be freaked out.

I was upset that they didn't show her famous fridge while Yolanda was in Malibu. On a serious note, I do feel sympathy for her illness. I don't think she is faking it like Brooks from the OC but she needs to try a more conventional treatment for the Lyme disease. I think that the  numerous pills & treatments she is getting are hurting her more than helping her.

• Love 2

Lisa V needs some serious hair deep conditioner.

Why does Yolanda go out for lunch with that swim team bed head ponytail every time?

If Lisa V landscapers use pesticides fertilizers and chemicals in their lawn and yard work the horses and the swans will be regulars in that vet office ! A backyard in Beverly Hills is not habitat for outdoor animals it might be green but it's not animal food.

• Love 7

Awww. I have to stick up for Yo's kids. Gigi seems very nice and smart. And Anwar, I haven't seen enough of him to know if he's smart or not. I can't hate on those kids because they seem to be very close to each other, their mother and father. Props to Mo and Yo for raising, what appear to me, loving, respectful and hardworking kids. That they're all gorgeous is incidental.

So far I haven't seen any of Yo's kids curled up on their mother's lap, screaming like a toddler about getting an ear pierced. Or calling people on the street 'fatties'. Storming out of the house bitching about curfew. Or acting like brats ever. Save Bella's DUI, I just can't dislike them.

I save my irritation at teen attitude for the likes of Rinna's kids, Alexia and Sophia, and my next door neighbor's kid.

Oh for the most part I agree with ya, rye....EXCEPT the smart part.... To me they came off as as not the sharpest tools in the shed. So I had to bust their chops. :)

• Love 1

Lisa V needs some serious hair deep conditioner.

Why does Yolanda go out for lunch with that swim team bed head ponytail every time?

If Lisa V landscapers use pesticides fertilizers and chemicals in their lawn and yard work the horses and the swans will be regulars in that vet office ! A backyard in Beverly Hills is not habitat for outdoor animals it might be green but it's not animal food.

Being the huge animal lover that she is, I'm pretty sure Lisa has all the bases covered when it comes to her pets.

• Love 10

Yolanda is a full time stage mom. I don't mind her,  she has this bit of thug in her that I kind of like, though it can make her identify with some shady types (like Brandi).  I'm glad she is feeling better, and I hope she meets a man that truly loves her instead of someone that just wants arm candy. I hope she finds something important in her life besides just how she and her family look, how esteemed they are, and how much money they make. Ii sense there is a part of her that is a little empty-- similar to Brandi and even Ericka. 

Lisa R is a shit stirrer. I'm wondering if the reason her career didn't go too far was because no one really likes her and wants to work with her. When she isn't being over the top silly and fake laughing/ fake having fun, she isn't very nice.

• Love 7

A trim wouldn't do LVP any harm, either.  I very much appreciate that she's not wearing extensions, but her Dynasty locks are getting just a wee bit out of hand.

I'm an animal lover, too, so I enjoy that so far Lisa's part of this season has revolved around them.  And I was actually impressed that she was willing and able to just hoist that big ole swan up and carry it off, without seeming a bit worried that it would soil her.  I wonder if the vet requires that the swan be contained inside their office, but they didn't put it into the crate until they arrived because Hanky was more relaxed during the ride if Lisa just held him instead.

• Love 8

Yolanda is a full time stage mom. I don't mind her,  she has this bit of thug in her that I kind of like, though it can make her identify with some shady types (like Brandi).  I'm glad she is feeling better, and I hope she meets a man that truly loves her instead of someone that just wants arm candy. I hope she finds something important in her life besides just how she and her family look, how esteemed they are, and how much money they make. Ii sense there is a part of her that is a little empty-- similar to Brandi and even Ericka. 

Lisa R is a shit stirrer. I'm wondering if the reason her career didn't go too far was because no one really likes her and wants to work with her. When she isn't being over the top silly and fake laughing/ fake having fun, she isn't very nice.

Ditto on your comments about LisaR and Yolanda.

• Love 1

I agree.  I also think she doesn't have much talent.  But even if she had, Gigi is right - you need to be pleasant in order for people to want to hire and work with you.  If you're wildly talented and making your bosses tons of cash, you can get away with being an ass. Rinna is neither pleasant nor wildly talented.  

I always felt her hair has been "drying".

She needs a good cream rinse or like you said a rejuvenating moisturizing deep conditioner every two weeks.

LisaV also has a bad habit of touching her hair - smoothing it back on the sides with her hands and sort of patting it back into place - while trying not to move her head.  It's weird.  And it really emphasizes how dry and lifeless it is. 

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 5