Type keyword(s) to search

Married By Mom And Dad - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Because to "defend" Mitch implies there is something wrong with being gay.  And there isn't.  I think Mitch and his friends are very open and accepting of all types of people and good for them.  That loudmouth chick doesn't seem to get that.

Let me rephrase - Yes, it would have been helpful if Mitch's friend immediately said, "No, Mitych is not gay."  But I think he understood where the question was coming from, as Mitch has struck a lot of people here on this board (and probably in other aspects of his life) as being metrosexual, having sophisticated tastes, and/or bing a bit fem.  And I am guessing he felt he should not be answering a question about his friend's sexuality.  The loudmouth chick was clearly posing for the cameras, trying to get air time (she succeeded), and she could have just as easily asked Mitch directly.  Good for Mitch for coming out and addressing it head on.

• Love 3

Emily is claiming it's all editing again.  No amount of editing can excuse her friend questioning Mitch's sexual orientation.

Emily Rhoads People are so worried that I didn't console Mitch but I did....TLC chose not to air it ...they also chose not to air the many reasons I gave them why I didn't tell my parents
Like · Reply · 1 · 18 hrs

What TLC did show was Emily threatening to walk out if the producer asked her 'again' why she didn't tell family or friends.

• Love 1

I wonder what would have happened if Mitch's parents had picked Martha (IIRC, the beautiful blonde who had baby fever whom they thought wasn't far enough into her career)?

How did shady Emily pull one over on his parents? I get why the audience didn't see how weird she was (editing, we only see a few minutes of footage), but didn't the parents ask about her family or anything substantial when they interviewed her?

• Love 2

Christina bills herself as the "romance travel expert".  Says she specializes in American Express Travel vacations and luxury dance groups.  I'd think Disney would be a better match for her fairy tale ideas.

I didn't realize she was from Charleston WVA and moved to Charleston SC.  She worked for AAA for 11 years in WVA and then moves to SC to start her own travel agency. Bold.  Did she mention a failed romance back in WVA?  I missed the start of this series so not familiar with all the back stories.

On her business FB page, Christina tells people to wait until next week.  At least she doesn't claim 'editing' like some people do!

www.facebook.com/Christina-Rollyson-751245868314679/

According to an interview she gave the Knot, it seems like they are still together:

In a sweet moment following the wedding, Tom picked up his wife’s train and carried it as they stole a few moments to themselves. Rollyson explains that her husband has continued to shower her with kindness. “Tom always thinks about others first. He is so sweet,” she gushes. “He surprises me with little sweet cards and notes, always makes sure I have my favorite snacks in the house, plays with my hair. The list goes on and on. He takes marriage and love very seriously.”

https://www.theknot.com/news/married-by-mom-and-dad-christina-rollyson-wedding-exclusive-4606

I wonder what would have happened if Mitch's parents had picked Martha (IIRC, the beautiful blonde who had baby fever whom they thought wasn't far enough into her career)?

How did shady Emily pull one over on his parents? I get why the audience didn't see how weird she was (editing, we only see a few minutes of footage), but didn't the parents ask about her family or anything substantial when they interviewed her?

From what I remember from the interviews, there wasn't much of anything there. Mitch's dad asked about careers, financial situations, if they drank wine and he and April talked incessantly about sex, sex and more sex. If anything of substance was brought up either it wasn't shown or didn't happen (or I don't remember it because I've tried to purge them from my brain).

Edited by Katmai

i am so glad that I found this board!  I have been looking for a place to vent.  As I read earlier this is a shot at Married At First Sight - and it missed - not in the premise but in the cast. Ugh.

Most are truly boring...Marivic should have known that this would be difficult as her dad seems difficult to begin with! Christine - you are a true mess!  You begged and pleaded to meet your husband at the altar - well just to be married at all really.  And now you are treating him like a guest in your home...?  Really!? If she wanted a friend she should have said that! I am not saying that she should have consummated the marriage immediately - but my goodness girl at least act like you are interested!  And why is she so put off by him wanting to live together!? What does she think marriage is supposed to be like!? She is nerve wracking!

• Love 2

OMG Christina!!! PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE STEERING WHEEL!!!!

haha.  I think they were being towed by the camera truck.

Well it looks like Christina and Tom will last as long as Tom keeps romancing her.

Chandler dodged a bullet.  John's face gets so dark.  Like Ted Bundy, his face goes from charming to serial killer.

Emily is a rotten actress.  Couldn't even keep the smirk off her face when she was trying to make Mitch's pain her pain.  Disgraceful how she keeps questioning Mitch's sexuality on camera.  Just not cool.  And she'd blaming it all on editing.  Riiiiiiiiiight. 

Marivic still living at home.

• Love 2

Just watched this and all I can say is...what a strange show. It was obvious that Emily was faking the whole thing and so was John.

Emily quit for the weirdest reason, I think? I'm still not sure why she walked. So, yeah, she was a fake. John seemed to want his 15 mins of fame.

But what really made it sad was I got the feeling Mitch was really hurt and John's parents were duped. So TLC planted two phonies in the show for entertainment value I guess but I didn't find it entertaining. It was just weird and disturbing.

• Love 5

Emily was just infuriating. It's like she knew these were the last episodes so she really had to show her acting chops/find a reason to jump ship. Her reasoning didn't even make sense? And she knew she wasn't making any sense because she kept smirking! I think Mitch really was hurt by how everything went down. I blame his parents, who should have focused on more than blondes and sex.

Chandlar definitely dodged a bullet with John. She's friends with his entire family on social media, so I'm glad she at least got to keep them. I wish we'd gotten an update at the end though.

I'm surprised that Tom and Christina are still going. They obviously wanted it more but Tom is going to run out of grand gestures soon. Good luck, dude.

Edited by Spencer Hastings
  • Love 6

I feel really bad for Mitch.  Emily was being ridiculous trying to make him feel bad that her friends hurt her feelings questioning his sexuality.  And when she dumped the ring on the counter - how big was that thing?!  It looked like a key ring it was so big.  Mitch, you're better off without Emily and her size 15 fingers.    

Tom seems sweet.  I hope Christina gives him a real chance. 

• Love 4

I feel really bad for Mitch.  Emily was being ridiculous trying to make him feel bad that her friends hurt her feelings questioning his sexuality.  And when she dumped the ring on the counter - how big was that thing?!  It looked like a key ring it was so big.  Mitch, you're better off without Emily and her size 15 fingers.    

Tom seems sweet.  I hope Christina gives him a real chance. 

I feel terrible for Mitch too. He did not deserve this. Emily is a terrible actress and a worse person. A really terrible actress. She couldn't contain her grin as she was "storming" out of the car. Good bye trash pile Emily. Enjoy your career as a reality show fame whore--you are certainly not getting any real acting gigs. Where will we see her next? Survivor? The Bachelor? Too bad Flavor of Love isn't still on the air.

Agreed on Tom. He's a catch. I hope Christina realizes what a great guy she has.  

• Love 1

I was confounded by Emily's reasoning and whining to Mitch.... until I realized the following:

Emily was not offended FOR Mitch because her friend questioned his sexuality.  She was offended AT him.  She believed her friend was correct and she thinks (or at least was acting as if) he married her while in the closet.  I don't think Mitch is gay, he's just not a cowboy type.  The world has all kinds of people, and there is someone for Mitch out there, he seems a really nice guy.  If Mitch were gay, the only thing wrong about that would have been getting married to a woman under false pretenses. 

I also cannot figure out what the *&() she thought was okay with refusing to answer questions like that on-camera.  It's a simple question, answer it. She acts all coy ' I answered that off-camera, I am not answering it on-camera'.  

Christina is a little girl in a woman's body.   She's all about romance, but not interested in the day to day aspects of married life.  She's not going to be a helpmate when life hands them a curveball. 

I didn't get a 'serial killer' vibe from John.  I got a confirmed bachelor vibe.  I am not surprised he got cold feet - I am surprised more of them don't get cold feet. 

• Love 2

Surprise Surprise Christina's relationship is the one that lasted.  But I give that credit to Tom.  He is really working on giving her the romance she wanted.  The problem is that can't possibly last.  How will she react when she isn't getting champagne and roses every day?  I am snoopy and I wanted to know if they had consumated the marriage yet.  How will they get along with each other's friends? I want an update on their marriage.

Chandler is lucky John backed out.  I adored his family.  But he gave me the creeps.  I think there is a crazy temper lurking there.  He just got such dark looks at times.  I believe he never wanted to settle down.  He wanted to be on TV.

Emily wanted to be on TV too.  She used Mitch to get attention.  But Mitch did not help himself by never denying her claims.  I wanted to know what she talked about off camera.  I think we can blame Mitch's dad and April for alot of this.  His dad was too interested in sex to really pick who was right for his son.  

• Love 2

And when she dumped the ring on the counter - how big was that thing?!  It looked like a key ring it was so big.  Mitch, you're better off without Emily and her size 15 fingers. 

I thought it was a keyring too and I was wondering why there was no key on it!

Emily's just an awful person. Mitch probably has way better options now that he's been on TV and seems relatively normal.

I don't know if Christina is really attracted to Tom. She wants the fairy tale and she loves all the romantic gestures, but I don't know if there's really any chemistry there.

It was sweet that John's parents gave Chandler goodbye presents. And they said the best part of doing "this process" was meeting Chandler. I think they like Chandler more than their own son.

• Love 1

Agree with so much that's been said! John's parents were the BEST, and he had some creepy moments that made me leery of anyone who crossed him.

Emily was the worst... actress, supporter, friend, spouse, whatever, she SUCKED. I think Mitch will come out the better for having been through this experience, many secure and emotionally mature women are just fine with a metrosexual man. My husband was the straightest guy in the world in so many respects, but he cried like a baby at romance movies and loved Broadway showtunes. Confused some of his "manlier-man" friends and made the rest of us love him all the more. Mitch, you'll be fine.

Marivec, princess, you're going to have to stop being a judgmental bitch if you want a spouse. Follow Christina's Twitter feed if you want to see what will probably happen when the Knight in Shining Armor stinks up the bathroom or has to work overtime so you miss the ball or gets laid off -- the outward romance dies, and if you don't have a connection by the time real life invades, then it's adios, amigo time. John, god love ya, you're working it hard for the show. I bet it's exhausting. Good luck to you, man.

I'm rooting for Mitch and Chandler to have good things in their future.... the rest of them, well, they're gonna crash and burn. Hopefully Emily the hardest, TBH.

• Love 2

I doubt Mitch is gay or bi. Why should he dignify the question with an answer? Emily's friend is an idiot and Emily is a bitch. I like Mitch. Too bad he is too young for me. :-)

John is creepy.

I think Tom and Christina will be ok. They bought a house and are working on a family so I guess they have consumated their marriage.

• Love 6

I agree about Mitch not needing to answer the question. I believe he went on the show in good faith that his parents would help him find the "right" one.  Sadly, that backfired and I feel bad for him.  I liked Emily in the beginning, even defended her right to not tell her family about being on the show.  Now, I realize that  I would NEVER agree to do this for my kids because I am a horrible judge of people. :-)   It stood out to me that when he was talking to his roommate that Mitch mentioned that Emily didn't think he made enough money.  That was interesting.  I hope Mitch finds a nice woman to live his happily ever after with.

I think John either got cold feet or just realized he was not ready for marriage.  I didn't find him creepy or think he was scary or had a bent toward anger.  I'll give you the car scene was....strange but I also think that could have been creative editing.

I am also in the camp that Tom and Christina will be ok.

• Love 2

It stood out to me that when he was talking to his roommate that Mitch mentioned that Emily didn't think he made enough money.  That was interesting. 

I noticed that too and had to rewind the DVR to hear it again. Was Emily trying to be a gold digger? Who knows. I just know she is awful. 

Mitch obviously likes his chosen profession and it seemed like he was good at it. He might not make a huge amount of money now (in Emily's opinion), but that seems like the type of profession that can pay extremely well as Mitch gets more and more experience under his belt and his reputation grows. Being in a relationship with a person who enjoys their job is so much nicer than being in one whose job makes them stressed and miserable. That is true no matter how much money they make. 

I was curious as to how much money sommeliers make, so I googled: "On average, Bjornholm says, salaries can increase from $65,000 a year with an advanced degree, to $95,000 for a Master Sommelier. Bjornholm says the most difficult part of the exam involves testing wine knowledge in a time sensitive manner." (from http://www.marketplace.org/2013/07/04/business/grapes-hope-passing-master-sommelier-exam)Another article from 2007 (http://www.latimes.com/style/la-fo-sommeliers12dec12-story.html) said that with an MS certification, the going rate in LA was $100,000 - that's probably higher now.

• Love 1

Ugh, I guess Emily is now going to have other friends smear Mitch. Mitch said he had to put a lock on his bedroom door because Emily was afraid people were going to steal stuff. Now a friend is saying that there was drug use by others in Mitch's room.  OK.  Wouldn't these other people just use their own room?

• Love 1

I don't know. Maybe it's just my personal experience, but generally I've found it to be true that if it looks like a duck, there's a high probability that it is a duck. And Mitch looks like a duck to me. Unless it was the editing somehow, his friends non-reply told the tale. You would expect an easy and quick, "Oh, no."

Like, "is he a serial killer?" "Oh, no."

And the meltdown to production after? The signs point one way for me.

"To acquit him you would have to ignore all that Simpson DNA evidence. And that would be just crazy."

• Love 1

Was there a point (which I must have missed) where they explained how (some of) the "choosees" got involved in this? 

I mean, we know that Emily the Actress was either a plant or else they put out a casting call. What I am not sure about is how/why someone like Tom would have ended up here. He seems way too sweet and normal to not only NEED to find a wife but to be willing to marry her in this situation. 

Ditto Chandlar. But mostly Tom.

ETA because of the couple of posts that showed up while I was typing this ... maybe Mitch can find a gig on one of the "somm" shows/films. I've been totally obsessed with "Somm," "Somm: Into the Bottle" (the sequel) and also Esquire's reality show series "Uncorked." Mitch would be a great fit ... he's good looking and comfortable on camera. If you haven't watched these films/shows, they're FASCINATING and would, on topic, give a great glance into Mitch's chosen career.

Edited by PamelaMaeSnap
  • Love 2

I could not stand Marivic on the show. I mean come on! She is 34 years old and still can't make a decision of her own? Then she asks her dad permission to date Steve after he comes into her bedroom to apologize. Seriously? How do people like this ever expect to survive in the real world? Her parents must have spoiled the shit out of her growing up. Yes, Ben was arrogant, but he had a point about the bone marrow crap, and her blue nails made her look like a child on the date. It's not the beach, it is a date at a nice restaurant. She claimed not to be shallow yet she judged him right off the bat because he was not "dressed up enough". Someone needs to tell her to come off cloud 9 and grow up already. Easy to see why she has not found a partner. Her attitude was what turned Ben off. Christina + Tom are a good match, but she also has the daddy's girl syndrome. He will eventually get sick of that. She seems like she just takes while he does all the giving. John is a total idiot, and he is a little scary. Not sure he could handle a marriage.

• Love 2

Do you know this for certain, or are you just speculating?

If she is an actress, she seemed to be doing a really good job of acting nervous

and uncomfortable as hell at the wedding and afterwards.

John Coultrip (sp?) is actually an actor signed with an agency. Google him!

Do you know this for certain, or are you just speculating?

If she is an actress, she seemed to be doing a really good job of acting nervous

and uncomfortable as hell at the wedding and afterwards.

John Coultrip is an actor too...signed with an agency. Google it!

I think Mitch's step mom April is quite manish...

Emily is spilling all of the tea on Instagram but will only answer the marriage questions (i.e.: divorce, annulment, staged or not) through DM. Someone more tech savvy than me needs to ask her how that was handled

It looks like she will answer in a private message but I don't have an account.  If someone gets an answer let us know.

Interesting how many people support her even though she said she thought he might be homosexual or bisexual but then went through with the wedding.  I find that odd.  Why did she not back out like the blonde guy with Christina?  Maybe because she wanted the exposure for her acting career.  I am still confused about her other profession as a cancer researcher because there's conflicting information about it.

I was curious as to how much money sommeliers make, so I googled: "On average, Bjornholm says, salaries can increase from $65,000 a year with an advanced degree, to $95,000 for a Master Sommelier. Bjornholm says the most difficult part of the exam involves testing wine knowledge in a time sensitive manner." (from http://www.marketplace.org/2013/07/04/business/grapes-hope-passing-master-sommelier-exam)Another article from 2007 (http://www.latimes.com/style/la-fo-sommeliers12dec12-story.html) said that with an MS certification, the going rate in LA was $100,000 - that's probably higher now.

PItyfree, you should check out the series Uncorked, which was on Esquire TV a while back. It gave a lot of great behind the scenes about the certification of Master Sommelier, which is a very difficult process. The show followed six sommeliers and was very informative! The people were all likeable, and the show high quality-no shit stirring for drama, just a straightforward presentation of the people and the process, really interesting!

• Love 2

"PItyfree, you should check out the series Uncorked, which was on Esquire TV a while back. It gave a lot of great behind the scenes about the certification of Master Sommelier, which is a very difficult process. The show followed six sommeliers and was very informative! The people were all likeable, and the show high quality-no shit stirring for drama, just a straightforward presentation of the people and the process, really interesting!"

I admit I was bummed that PTV didn't have a thread for the show but by the time I watched it I think it wasn't on "real time" anymore so it seemed too late to ask them to add one! REALLY hope they do a Season 2 because there's a lot they could follow up on with the next set of MS exams ... if they do I will definitely request an active thread here for it!

• Love 2

I admit I was bummed that PTV didn't have a thread for the show but by the time I watched it I think it wasn't on "real time" anymore so it seemed too late to ask them to add one! REALLY hope they do a Season 2 because there's a lot they could follow up on with the next set of MS exams ... if they do I will definitely request an active thread here for it!

LOL, I binge watched it and rushed right here to read the thread! Sad face. I too am hoping for a season 2--I enjoyed everyone (especially Jane and her boyfriend, I thought they were adorable).

Oh Dana drove me nuts but I did like him in the end. It was so interesting to see how different everyone was, their strengths and weaknesses.

Ahem. Yes, topic? Mitch would do well on a show like that. As you point out, he's comfortable on camera and personable. I wonder if his wine knowledge is on a par with the folks on Uncorked?

Emily is an asshole. A straight up jerk. If Mitch wasn't in on her great scheme to become yet another reviled reality tv dumbass, then she really is disgusting to go through this whole charade with his parents and wedding. Of course she didn't want to tell her parents. They would have been so disappointed that their kid was pimping herself out for minimal exposure on a basic cable network. ::SIDE EYE:: I hope that frozen face April and super sexy horny, not AT ALL abusing viagra dad are happy with their choice. His mom called it. She was never comfortable with Emily's secretive nature.

Chandler dodged a bullet. Easter island head John wanted the yoga office assistant, not a seemingly independent person with whom he had NO chance of coercing into another reality show spin off. Maybe Emily should consider relocating. I felt for his parents. His dad was very candid when he said that both he and his (adorable) wife took time out of their real lives and jobs to participate in this bullshit that John had no intention of going through. Methinks that this dude, being one of 9 kids, thought his parents owed him this special snowflake time to help further his career in film.

And speaking of special snowflakes, Christina is one of a kind, but not in the way she thinks. She came off as incredibly immature throughout this whole process. Didn't she have enough teddy bears to stand as bridesmaids and guests to throw herself a million pretend weddings? It was PAINFULLY obvious that all of this rigmarole was for a wedding and a spotlight for her dancing skills. I bet a million billion dollars she becomes a wedding planner after this - specializing in wedding dances! Tom is just giddy he got hisself a purty woman. Geez Louise, what a shit show!

Edited to add: Mitch's friend dropped the ball. If he is indeed not gay, he should have come to his defense MUCH sooner, and not dilly dallied with that "He's just not a macho bro" shit. He made it seem like he wasn't 100% sure either.

Edited by Bugfrey Von
  • Love 2

Is Emily supposed to be in her mid-20s? She could easily be 15-20 years older... she has so many wrinkles and I think that's why she wears such heavy foundation. When the wrinkles break through the foundation she looks ancient. I thought it was interesting that she was hurt that Mitch's sexuality was questioned but not because she hurts if he hurts... so much for that partnership, right Em? I'm curious about whether they'll get a divorce vs annullment and how CA being a no-fault state will impact them.

I thought Tom was boring and weird looking initially but after this final episode, he seems pretty awesome. He's funny, romantic, and has a pretty sexy voice I think. I hope Christina pulls herself together and learns to love and appreciate him even when the champagne stops. Does anyone think that Christina was super drunk her whole honeymoon? Her eyes just seemed sooo squinty and her makeup all smeary. Either way, I wish them the best.

Emily is spilling all of the tea on Instagram but will only answer the marriage questions (i.e.: divorce, annulment, staged or not) through DM. Someone more tech savvy than me needs to ask her how that was handled.

Really?  Hmmm.  Can you post a link to her account?

NVM. Found them. Em is really trashing Mitch.  But also kinda lets it out that they weren't really married, just fake married for the show.  Hmmm.

Emily Rhoads Yes, he and his family and friends and producers all knew I'm an actress. From the beginning. And they also did all their research on me. I'm an aspiring actress and a scientist by trade - I have my whole scientific resume on LinkedIn

Like · Reply · 5 · February 22 at 12:26am · Edited

Sharon Murphree Carroll If I am understanding this correctly the marriage was never real from the beginning therefore no need for a divorce?

Like · Reply · February 22 at 1:09am · Edited

Emily Rhoads It was going to be real, yes

Like · Reply · 1 · February 22 at 1:11am

Edited by Lola16
  • Love 1

Em's getting ugly about it, blaming Mitch, his parents, the producers, editing etc

https://www.facebook.com/EmmyKatActress/?fref=ts

https://twitter.com/erhoads32

http://tofo.me/emmykat32

She claims because it's a crappy reality show, she didn't want to expose her family and friends to it.  But that she joined the show because actresses need love too.  And that she subjected (her words) her friend Suziey (nice) to it because she's tough or some crap.  Not because S is an actress too and this would be good for both their reels.  OK.  Just own it.

• Love 1

Not that this show cleared it all up for me, but since I am also bingewatching (finally) Transparent and just watched the first few episodes of Season 2, where Rabbi Rachel explains that the wedding ceremony is not really a legal marriage ... it ain't legal until the officiant sends in the paperwork. So maybe that's the case for Emily and Mitch?

Not that this show cleared it all up for me, but since I am also bingewatching (finally) Transparent and just watched the first few episodes of Season 2, where Rabbi Rachel explains that the wedding ceremony is not really a legal marriage ... it ain't legal until the officiant sends in the paperwork. So maybe that's the case for Emily and Mitch?

I hope that it is true for Mitch's sake.

I have to say, after having had a chance to see the finale and think about it a little, I have come to the conclusion that all of these dimwits got what they deserve. Who agrees to go on a reality tv show and relinquish all control over something as serious and supposedly "permanent" as their lifetime marriage partner? The person you are expected to trust with private issues, financial issues, cohabitation and sex...and you allow yourself to get hooked up with a stranger on a tv show? No matter who seems to be in the right or wrong on some of these squabbles, I want to grab them all and knock their heads together for being so foolish.

I thought it was interesting that out of the four couples, two of them had divorced fathers (Christina and Mitch) who were in second marriages (or engagements). Maybe it was from the viewpoint of "don't make the same mistakes I did", but I just wondered how the children could possibly trust their fathers to choose a life partner for them when neither of their dads had such a good track record. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 3

My favorite part is when she says that she HELPED Mitch by introducing him to her open-minded LA friends first, before her family. I think she needs to rethink her definition of open-minded.

and the definition of "helped".

• Love 2

I just saw the  last episode and I'm asking myself  why on earth was that gorgeousness  of Mitch  paired with that oddball of Emily who looks like his mother or his trans brother? I'm boggled! At first I thought there was something seriously wrong with her personality  but as we had the chance to see more, it seemed more and more that she was a fake. That's why we saw him more and more puzzled with her.  All that mistery around her is now explained. Thanks helloitsme, for posting that pearl. A wannabe actress.

In his last talk to her he was totally right in everything he said.  He was right expecting some loyalty from his wife. But that one is not marriage material.  Now we see why she never wanted her family involved, she was never in it for the long haul. It was all a scheme, production connived. Emily, the production and her friend were all in it. Emily and her friend needed the 15 minutes to enhance their meteoric 'acting careers'. The editing was cheaply done to create drama around Mitch's sexuality. The guy is not gay, he's a metrossexual. I've seen more than my share of people mixing both types like if a man cares for his hair and his looks and doesn't spits on the ground, or does not beat his wife, or does not smell like horse he's gay! He seemed to be a very genuine guy who felt very natural and confortable in his skin and well mannered aswell. That's not 'gayness'. This was all fabricated  in my opinion. And now after the show she gave she wants more air time and comes out  trying to denigrate him. WOW! That only reiforces the cow she  really is. Run Mitch run, you can do better than that, just be patient. You got lucky to get rid of her..and...used. Sorry.

What wife in this world listening her friends humiliating her husband would not take a stand for him?!  Only a cold cow. She seemed more interested in her friends than in her husband. She didn't support him, she didn't say to her filthmouth friend to tuck her tongue in her bag! She even refused to go back with him! What was there to chose?! Honestly everything seemed stagged.

And then, four days without saying a word? Only a saint to endure such a thing and even wanting a clean slate and a new try  with her?!. Poor guy! When he sat as an adult to talk and pointed out to her the obvious, she not only refused to admit any wrong, as she tried to turn the tide in her favor. Yeah, it was not his feelings which mattered, it was all about her, about her poor feelings!!!  She couldn't even articulate, she didn't made sense at all bc she hadn't nothing to use in her defense thus the smirking. I can't say if she looked like as an insane brat or an emotionaly stunt idiot. He was right her speech didn't make sense at all as her behaviour.

She's a self-serving egotistical piece.

• Love 8

If Emily was acting, she's either an amazing or terrible actress.

She seems unhinged, somehow. The evil grinning while Mitch was upset, the weird sudden screeching when she jumped out of the minivan... scary woman.

• Love 6

...don't know. Maybe it's just my personal experience, but generally I've found it to be true that if it looks like a duck, there's a high probability that it is a duck. And Mitch looks like a duck to me. Unless it was the editing somehow, his friends non-reply told the tale. You would expect an easy and quick, "Oh, no."​

Honestly, to me he didn't look like a duck at all! He struck me as a refined young man. That's why so many felt, me included, the insinuation came out of the blue and was certainly planted. I believe the editing with his friend  was done like that on purpose to create sensationalism. I felt his friend was caught off guard. Who wouldn't  if a verbal incontinent would have made a question like that in such a direct manner? I would be speechless! Maybe North American society is different from mine here in Europe. Here, she probably wouldn't be invited again, that's for sure.

She seems unhinged, somehow. The evil grinning while Mitch was upset, the weird sudden screeching when she jumped out of the minivan... scary woman.

Put unhinged on that! If John looked like dark, this one seems kind of psycho. Now, we know why she's single.

Edited by Nanda
  • Love 4