Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Only FIVE?

Have any of Ridge's wives ever served him with divorce/annulment papers? Would there be an opportunity for Brooke to turn the tables and slap Ridge with a divorce petition? I could totally get behind that!

Brooke needs to change the locks now and she should have laughed and ripped up the annulment papers in Ridge's face. 

Since "we was wobbed" of a knock-down, drag-out Queric divorce, we deserve a good acrimonious Bridge dissolution. Brooke's dogged insistence to "keep fighting" is growing old and stale. The fear of permanently alienating Ridge is laughable. He's gone back to Brooke over much worse. 

She has been fighting for that slimy loser's affection for practically the entire duration of 2022. I really wish that the writers would tap into Brooke's history with FC and have her more involved in an active business-related SL, not just co-signing-off on press releases and attending fashion previews. At least we get a few glimpses of Katie (and previously, Quinn) actually working. 

As it now stands, Brooke's whole life revolves around pining after Ridge and being an interfering MIL and grandmother. 

As I have said before, being Brooke Logan must be exhausting. 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Applause 4
  • Love 8

What this show needs in the way of new characters is a balls-to-the-wall female divorce attorney! Even as a limited-run guest spot. 

I suppose Brooke is now relegated to hiring Justin to represent her. (IF she'll even go that far. ... sigh.)

• Applause 1
  • Love 11

Brooke and Deacon were incendiary in the day. -- they burned the place down. The ashes are still smouldering

I'm of 2 minds about this Shecon nonsense. Deacon is either a) playing love the one you're with or b) conning Shelia for reasons and to get her out in the open and arrested.  Or maybe it's both.

I think Deacon was serious when he proposed to Brooke. Given what a complete and total asshat Sludge has been for all of 2022, Brooke could do waaaaaaaaaay worse that Deacon. Plus I'd love to see Sludge's head explode over Breacon redux.

• Like 5
  • Love 8

Since Brooke signed the papers I really hope she moves on. He’s going to be fantasizing about her constantly but I hope she can close the door and viewers can have a fun Brooke back. Ridge is not worth another second of her time. Seriously, what kind of man ends his marriage without telling his partner why? What kind of man has to be with someone else immediately before even ending his first commitment? Plus he is so concerned over Thomas yet never mentions his son with Brooke. He’s an asshole and I hope his life sucks as he has to reassure Taylor everyday that he loves her when everyone knows that he will always love Brooke. His kids are even bigger assholes than him. 

• Fire 3
  • Applause 11
  • Love 8

My son my son my son, but Ridge is quick to shit all over Hope. I firmly believe if it wasn’t for Lurch being the head designer, there would be no HFTF.  

Do you get the feeling that Taylor really doesn’t want Ridge. It’s Stuffy and Lurch that wants Ridge. 

As I always expected, Ridge is a mouse that roars.  Why is he so afraid to confront Brooke about calling CPS?  Is it because he knows Lurch might have a hand in it. Even if he does, Ridge will make excuses for him just like he excused Lurch for “raping” Caroline. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Love 11

Oh, good grief. NuTay is back again in her non-professional clothing, having cancelled a patient(!) to run to do Steffy’s bidding. Giggle, giggle, slinky clothes, slumpy posture. Grow the hell up, woman!

• Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

No! No! No! WHY did Brooke so willingly sign those annulment papers? What an F-ing doormat. I'm so disappointed. I don't know if I can stand to watch endless days of tears, self-doubt, and questions. 

Ridge is just a straight-up asshole, making Brooke play 20 questions and other guessing games to try to figure this mess out. And the way he hovered over her to make sure she crossed every "t" and dotted every "i." 

I am sure in a few days when Brooke's eye sockets temporarily are dried out, she may have a moment of clarity and realize that the "outside forces" are indeed, Thomas. 

She should have sued his greasy ass for everything. Get enough money to take Hope, Donna, and Katie away to launch Logan Design or something. You know they can find talented designers in L.A.

Oh, the madness of it all! Make it stop!

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 5

Ahhh, how thoughtful and considerate of Ridge to hand Brooke the pen.....

Brooke has no fight in her at all. She just rolls over and asks to be kicked. This neanderthal fucking ass brute has walked away from you for reasons unknown, as he screams at you about having humanity and compassion for his son, he was in a new romance with his ex-wife before you even had time to process his words, he has betrayed you and his wedding vows, he has committed adultery, and he treats you like an enemy and an outsider, completely forgetting that you are his wife and he also has a son with you. BE DONE WITH THIS SHIT! 

I also will not be able to watch weeks turning into months of Brooke doing nothing but crying and moping and questioning. If Brooke doesn't muscle up and move the hell on, I don't know if I will be able to continue watching.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Applause 15
  • Love 3

Ridge how can she come clean when she didn’t even make the call. 

The one almost good thing I can say about Lurch is that he has that sinister stare down pat. I’m sure it came from a lot of practice. 

Hope are you putting your mother’s feelings aside as you do with Liam to defend Lurch?  Hope wants her mother to tread lightly when she knows that Lurch is still obsessed with her?  Does think that Ridge will retaliate against her if her mother keeps blaming Lurch?  As I said, you can’t convince me that without Lurch as head designer, HFTF would be history. 

Where is Ridge telling Lurch to tread lightly on bastardizing Brooke?  

Brooke I wouldn’t bet my life on it that Ridge wouldn’t forgive Lurch when she finds out that his son made the call to CPS. 

No so fast, the marriage is not annulled, in CA, without a judge granting the annulment.  

• Love 11

This show is so incredibly boring with the same story lines done over and over and over and over time. I think I’m done. I cannot stand to see Brooke cry, Ridge tilt his head and look confused, Thomass lie and look like a jackass, Steffy being snotty and sanctimonious despite her less than moral and ethical behavior, NuTay-well, that goes without saying, Liam and Hope being so damned stupid. 

• Applause 8
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

My son my son my son, but Ridge is quick to shit all over Hope. I firmly believe if it wasn’t for Lurch being the head designer, there would be no HFTF.  

9 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Does think that Ridge will retaliate against her if her mother keeps blaming Lurch?  As I said, you can’t convince me that without Lurch as head designer, HFTF would be history. 

You're not wrong. I'm pretty sure the only reason HFTF needed a revamp now was because Shrek here decided to pull it after Liam left his FIL banging daughter once and for all after the dust settled around Stallion night & Hope found out she was pregnant(or at least around that time). At this rate the Logans shouldn't even want to work at FC it's hostile work environment at this point. Also I'd say that Hope should go to HR and report Thomas for sexual harassment but it's clear she's too dumb or too cowardly to do any of that so 🤷‍♀️

In speaking of dumb how & why is Ridge so hurt & shocked that Brooke is weary of Thomas when he's listened to Thomas bash & slut shame her going on over a year now. Not that I believe in Taylor's/Taytots revisionist perspective but for the sake of argument how come the taybrats aren't constantly badgered to have any humanity, kindness or forgiveness to Brooke for hurting their poor poor father? Why should Brooke make nice with people that are openly hostile towards her? Just because they're Ridge's brats? Or because she's Brooke Logan and to hell with her? Yeah saying that Brooke is better off without Ridge is a massive understatement.  

• Applause 5
  • Love 9

Both Brooke and Taylor were making excuses for Ridge today and sympathetically justifying his behavior. It’s just so gross. They’ve both been doing it for so long. Taylor saying Brooke just doesn’t want Taylor to have him was so eyeroll worthy as well. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 8

That Ridge/Taylor relationship isn't even going to need the truth about the CPS call to doom it. Their meddling kids who can't let them have any relationship moment to themselves will keep them from being very close to each other. Steffy texts her mother like there's an emergency, gets her to leave in the middle of her workday to come over to FC so Steffy can tell her something that Ridge should get to tell her? Then Taylor pathetically spends the rest of the day lingering alone in Ridge's office, hoping he'll come back so she can talk to him about it? They're both eventually just going to feel like they're just doing it for Steffy and Thomas, and not themselves. 

And now we've got Taylor with her son-in-law acting as her sounding board. It'll be hilarious if they flip the script on us and it ends up being Taylor who bangs her SIL after Ridge goes running back to Brooke instead of Liam/Brooke happening. Finn could be under the impression that Steffy helped Thomas, so he's mad at her, comforts her mother, and...

Also, shut up, Finn. Taylor wants Ridge for their family together, but Brooke just wants him for herself? Brooke and Ridge also have a family. Turns out your wife isn't a reliable narrator. Can't wait until you fully figure that out. 

Thomas was so over the top about the app, that I fully expect Donna to pursue this with Douglas the next time she's babysitting him. And how does Ridge not notice the menacing face his son was making while they were talking about Brooke? He could not have been channeling a villain any harder there. And is he going to go out of his way to keep Ridge away from Douglas now, since Douglas almost blew his spot there? "No, that's OK, I'll tell Douglas you had to go." 

• Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Hopefully something happens this week. I can’t take another week of Thomas replaying that phone call. Why hasn’t he deleted it?

It just occurred to me - Douglas said he lost all of his voices on the app, right?  If the same thing happened to Thomas, it would be hilarious if he went to play it to himself again, and someone walked in and heard "this is Brooke Logan" in Thomas's voice coming from his phone. Well, as long as it's not Hope who walks in. She'll believe whatever BS story Thomas sells her about it, and then she'll agree not to mention it to anyone "to keep the peace."  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

“This is Brooke Logan” should’ve been the first big clue to the Neanderthal. Brooke has been Brooke Forrester, for a few years now. She’d never mistake her name. Or, she’d at least say “Brooke Logan Forrester”. Thomas Freudian slipped up with referring to her as Logan.

I fully expect next week’s spoilers to say: “Thomas grows a mustache to twirl.”  

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, nkotb said:

“This is Brooke Logan” should’ve been the first big clue to the Neanderthal. Brooke has been Brooke Forrester, for a few years now. She’d never mistake her name. Or, she’d at least say “Brooke Logan Forrester”. Thomas Freudian slipped up with referring to her as Logan.

Well, it hasn't played out yet. I'm still expecting Thomas' use of the wrong last name to be a factor. It may be a fact after the fact, though. Like once the deception has been revealed to everyone, then Brooke says something to Sludge about that, like, "hey Stupid, don't you think I know my own name? And don't you know my name?"

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

GO Douglas!!!  Take your “father” down!  How is Thomas going to stop Douglas from spilling the beans?!  Donna is sensing something too about the app so it might start to unfold this week but likely not before Ridge and Taylor get hitched or maybe someone will interrupt the wedding!  Can’t wait for Steffy and Thomas’ faces!  

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5

Can anyone remember when Ridge didn’t get what he wants?  What a schmuck!!  

Why in the world would Brooke allow Lurch to come into her house especially when she knew he was going to cast a dark shadow?  Arguing with Lurch is like arguing with a stone wall. Lurch, didn’t Brooke support you when you were convalescing from you surgery but you rewarded her by overstaying your welcome. 

Douglas Douglas Douglas whatcha going to do now that you know about who called CPS.  I sure hope Douglas’ remains his truthful self and tells on his father just like he told on his grandmother. 

• Love 10

The kid is smarter than the adults on the show. 

Of course on this show nobody can stay single for a day. I wanted Ridge and Taylor back together but not like this because Thomas is psycho evil. 

• Love 8

So fitting that Ridge didn't even actually say the words, and Taylor just said "yes."  He probably should have brought Steffy with him to pop the actual question. And Taylor, who was so desperate for Ridge to just want her and not fall back to her because Brooke pissed him off, clearly knows that Ridge is pissed off over something (he thinks) Brooke did, but she keeps letting him brush her off and still accepts the proposal. So much for all that self-respect she pretended she had when she headed off to Aspen.

And are we supposed to believe that Brooke could, through her "destiny" tie to Ridge, actually feel the moment the proposal was happening? 

Why did Thomas go over to Brooke's?  Did he decide he needs a sample of her voice again for some new evil plan? Because he really kind of showed his hand there. Donna had just been telling Brooke that maybe Ridge's problem was simply that Brooke can never trust Thomas.  But then Thomas made it pretty clear to her that he did something, even if he tried to backtrack and pretend she misunderstood him. 

So, Douglas will be saving the day again. How does Thomas really think he's going to keep this from happening? Despite his best efforts, his son has a very well defined moral compass. And he's probably righteously indignant that dad's been giving him so much shit about this app only to have it turn out that he's the one who's really been up to no good with it. If Thomas starts rebuffing Hope's visits to see Douglas, she's going to know something is up. And it will undermine his entire plan to get her back, too. And if he doesn't keep Douglas and Hope apart while he's being menacing to Douglas to keep quiet, there's so little chance that Douglas isn't going to tell her. 

After this, Hope had better never, ever give this asshole the benefit of the doubt again. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 13

Thomas just sashays into Brooke's house? She should have thrown him out, but then we wouldn't get to watch him bash and slut shame her. I am just assuming that is what happened because I refused to watch any of it. 

I also didn't watch any of the Ridge/Taylor foolishness. She is a clueless dumbass, who has been down this road before:

And the show ends with us seeing Thomas starting to threaten Douglas once again. I cannot watch him abusing his son a second time. I just can't. The only saving grace I can see coming from this is maybe, maybe, Hope will see who and what Thomas is once and for all and be done with him. I would hope that she would press for full custody, with complete control over when Thomas see's Douglas. 

Not liking anything with Show right now. 

• Love 16

Was anybody surprised that Giggles McShoulderblades, M.D. was presented with a strapless wedding gown?

The line of the episode was Tridge patting themselves on the back for raising such "stellar" contributions to society. (paraphrasing) 😆

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

The line of the episode was Tridge patting themselves on the back for raising such "stellar" contributions to society. (paraphrasing) 😆

In the same episode where one of their spawn divides his time between trying to harass and intimidate his former stepmother and then working his way towards emotionally abusing his young son. Yeah, stellar job there, you two. Great work on the parenting.  Oh, and, by the by, Giggles, didn't you go try to murder your daughter's former FIL after she banged him like a screen door in a hurricane because she was pissed off at her husband/his son? Yep, make room on that mantle.  The Parents of the Century committee should come calling any day now. 

• Applause 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

I am so very tired of the revisionist history on this show.

Thomas saying that Brooke "never supported him" is beyond BS.

Brooke helped raise them after Taylor's second dirt nap. When Taylor came back from the dead, she asked Brooke to tell her what Thomas and the twins were like, something Brooke wouldn't know if she hadn't help to raise them as her own children. She told Taylor that Thomas was sensitive and thoughtful (what happened?) and the child most like Taylor. Well, they are both BSC, so that tracks.

Thomas, along with Phoebe, told Brooke what a loving, supportive mother she had been for them, raising them for most of their childhood. Steffy was the same brat she always was and no wonder the shark spit her out. Even when Thomas wanted to have alone time with his recently-returned mother, father, and sisters, he was sensitive about his approach and told Brooke how much he loved her and how much they all loved her. 

When Thomas first came to work at FC, it was Brooke who took the time to mentor him and help him with his first line. He actually called her "his best friend and BIGGEST SUPPORTER." 

He got a crush on her (can't blame him there even if totally inappropriate) and she was very sweet about it. Until that crush turned into an obsession and he lied about them having sex on Boinkberry Island (well, No-Boinkberry Island) so h e could get Satanie's shares of FC. 

Brooke was so right about Thomas being the child most like Taylor because the crazier she became with her jealousy and hostility towards Brooke for merely existing to the point that she was (and still is, IMO) unhinged, the more Thomas was downing her toxic Kool-Aid and buying every lie and half-truth she spews to where he has picked up the "Brooke must be destroyed" flag and ran with it.

Elsewhere, that was such a bad proposal, lead-up included, that I would almost feel sorry for Dr McGiggles but I don't.

The first several minutes are all about Ridge bitching about Brooke and Taylor trying, but failing, to wheedle out of him what happened. It's obvious that Brooke did something (or Ridge thinks she does) to piss him off so he does what he always does, runs to Taylor. But I can't envision a proposal in the world where my intended spends all this time talking about his ex, much less me accepting it. But that's our "world renowned psychiatrist" for you.

Then Ridge mentions the runway proposal. The freaking runway proposal! Another time when he was pissed off at Brooke so instead of talking things out like a normal person, he runs to Taylor and lets her wear the showstopper, the dress he designed for Brooke, and proposes with the ring meant for Brooke and Taylor just laps it up like the idiot and default choice by a country mile she has always been.

Here, he doesn't even pop the question (so I guess he can say he didn't really ask her, she just assumed or somesuchshit) and she just says "yes," seeing him on bended knee.

And that conversation about "putting some good citizens into this world?" DAFUQ? Unless a psychopath creep and bullying bitch are considered "good citizens" somehow?

Douglas reading his father for filth and calling him out just like he did with the Beth secret was the only reason to watch. Once again, a child knowing right from wrong a million times better than his father, paternal aunt, or paternal grandparents. 

Him saying: "Dad called CPS...on himself???" was priceless.

FhnT_V3X0AEzDOs?format=jpg&name=small

When he added that it "reminds me of when we found out Baby Beth was alive. How you kept it from everyone."

drop-the-mic-mic-drop.gif

And it reminds ME that when I called BS on Thomas getting full custody weeks ago and  argued that even shared custody was questionable because he hadn't changed one bit?

giphy.gif

This pathological motherfucker doesn't deserve to have custody of a house plant, let alone a child. 

• Fire 7
  • Applause 9
  • Love 1

Watching without sound at the gym and Ridge looks like Prince Eric and Giggles looks like Ursula as Vanessa in The Little Mermaid in the scene where he announces robotically that they're getting married. As in Ridge looks completely disconnected from the situation and Taylor looks all smug and evil. I know she's technically not evil in this particular situation, just dumb. And smug!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Oh, hey, they brought back Henry Joseph Samiri. Nice to see him. The fact they didn't SORAS him with the summer recast totally meant they were probably going to try and bring him back and it looks like they were able to do it. 

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 14

Brooke, you and your sisters should be having a "He's Taylor's Problem Now!" dance party in your living room right now. Not looking like someone kicked your puppy.

Katie-Brooke-Donna-BB-CBS.jpg?w=1230

Douglas needs to be the ring bearer and come walking up the aisle with his phone with the voice app prominently displayed. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7

On a personal note, I always wanted my children to be smarter and more successful than me.  Lurch is finding out that Douglas is smarter than him. Through Douglas’ smarts, he’s well on his way to being 100 times more successful than his father. 

Taylor shows Lurch her ring but she has too many fingers up if you know what I mean. 

Great parenting Lurch in teaching your son to lie and manipulate.  Teaching your son that the means justifies the end. 

• Love 15
39 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

I can't wait for Douglas to tell those Marones he wants to go home to Mommy and Liam.

And what is Thomas going to do then, if he does?  He has to know that it wouldn't take long of Douglas being 24/7 exposed to Hope and Liam before he's spilling his guts. Is he going to hold his son hostage? Not even let him see Hope and Liam at all? Try to get Eric to kick Donna out of the house, so she can't be an intermediary? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6

For a second I thought Eric was going to ask Ridge what is wrong with him getting engaged so fast. But then Eric remembered that there is no such thing as moving on too fast. 
I need Brooke to be done with him. That is what I want for Christmas. But since Douglas is already upset that dad ruined Grandma Brookes marriage and not just that dad is a no good dirty liar, I’m guessing we’ll have a Brooke/Ridge reunion sooner than later.

• Like 3
  • Love 7

Is it my imagination or have the writers stopped writing Donna as merely the gorgeous hot body but not a scholar blonde?

At least twice  in the last couple of weeks we've had dialog that shows us another facet of Donna.  She was giving Douglas chess pointers and mentioned she was scorekeeper for her high school chess team.  Then she was giving Douglas advice on how to recover his voice app files.

Anyone else notice this?

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Poor Douglas looked so darn sad sitting on that desk as everyone tried to goad him into being happy. I appreciated him giving a shout out to Grandma Brooke and Donna being affected by it. 

It’s also sad that Douglas seems to be realizing that his dad isn’t better and this bad dad behavior is actually him. He just looked so crushed when he said this situation reminded him of the secret about Beth. When the penny dropped you could see the thought bubble above his head ‘Ugh, Not this crap again. I was rooting for you, Dad!’ 

When the truth comes out about what Thomas did and how he bullied Douglas Ridge and Taylor really should read him for filth for using Douglas; Ridge knows enough about what happened before for him to not let Thomas slide on it again; but he’ll likely be more angry about Thomas using Brooke and playing him. And he’ll still probably protect Thomas and not tell Brooke he knew what Sheila did to her. That will be what makes Brooke dump HIM finally.

When Thomas earlier said to Brooke that she hasn’t supported him in the past few years she should’ve laughed in his face and said ‘Sir, you kept from my daughter that her child was alive to get into her pants; you tried to kidnap her, you terrorized her, and used your son to keep her tied to you. You also ran Emma off the road. Damn straight I don’t support anything about the sorry excuse for a man you were and continue to be today.’

And then she should’ve thrown him out.

• Applause 5
  • Love 6

Geez, Steffy, leave the kid alone. Even not knowing what's actually up with him, you can clearly see that Douglas is not feeling very festive right now. Just let him be. Or, instead of repeatedly pressuring him to get on board your stupid Parent Trap fantasy, how about if you crawl out of your own ass long enough to say to your nephew "hey, Douglas, what's going on? You feeling OK? You seem down about something. Do you want to talk about it?" You know, be a concerned aunt at some time other than when you're pushing for Thomas to grab him away from his mother to add him to your Forrester Family trophy case. 

Of course they're getting married tomorrow. Ridge doesn't trust himself to stick to it if he has too much time to think about it, and Taylor wants to lock this shit down before he waffles again.

Was the HFTF preview the only time any work has been done in that office since Steffy decided it's home base for Parent Trap? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

My fondest wish is that when Carter asks the assembled guests if anyone knows any reason why Ridge and Taylor should not be married, that Douglas jumps up and says, "I do!"

It would sound like a bull in a china shop with all the cracking faces........

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13

Honestly, I’m not really even a Brooke fan (I don’t dislike her, I just wish there was more to her than destiny), but I’ll be mighty pissed, if the whole truth doesn’t come out. I’m ready for the voice app nonsense to be out, but I’m over-ready for the fact that Thomas knew about Sheila’s NYE involvement, & never told anyone, until forced, to come out. That wound up getting Steffy shot, Finn believed to be dead, & Steffy’s depression. I know it’s going to wind up with destiny reunited, but I wish she’d grow a backbone & be done with him. I’d also like to go back in time a week, with the full knowledge of the $2 billion Powerball numbers. 😉

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Not that I don't like Taylor's ring (I think it's lovely) but it not like the bling bling rocks Sludge has given Brooke.

I wonder why the change. 

And ... does Sludge just keep a spare engagement ring around the office in cause he needs one on a random Monday?  Must have been a Boy Scout growing up -- Be Prepared.

Edited to add:  All those looks that passed between Eric and Donna while the OTT Yay-us fest was going on with the Marone-Forresters. Eric is not happy about the engagement -- even when he told Sludge that he'd support the Tridge marriage.  

Stuffy STFU pushing Douglas to say how happy he is for his grandparents.  Anyone can see Douglas is not happy about the news. Anyone that is except the self-absorbed Sludge-Taylor-Stuffy-Thom-ass quad. 

I don't want Doujlas to just object at the wedding, I want him to play the recording and expose his lying evil crazy-ass obsessed father.

Edited by La di Diva
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9